ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N). Isaiah 25:9 

And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the Lord ; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

(N). Revelation 14:1 

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

(N). Revelation 15:3 

And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints.

(N). Revelation 20:2 

And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

(N). Revelation 20:10 

And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

(N). Psalm 12:5 

For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord ; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.

(N). Isaiah 40:26 

Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

(N). Leviticus 20:26 

And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the Lord am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine.