ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

Creepy, only part of the picture was saved. 

(N). Isaiah 43:7 

Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

I see now it saved okay. I guess it is okay to repeat such a beautiful promise.   Read the promises by day and meditate on them at night. In times of distress pray the promises. 

image.jpeg

(N). Isaiah 43:10 

Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

(N). Isaiah 13:12 

I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

(N). Acts 10:34 

Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

(N). Jeremiah 1:9 

Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

(N). Matthew 12:37 

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

(N). Isaiah 32:3 

And the eyes of them that see shall not be dim, and the ears of them that hear shall hearken.

(N). Genesis 18:14 

Is any thing too hard for the Lord ? At the time appointed I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.