ClubAdventist is back!

3 word devotional

Rahab

(N). John 7:17 

If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

(N). Matthew 8:2,3 

And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.

And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

(N). Psalm 51:17 

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

(N). Jeremiah 3:13,12

…Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God, …

…Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord ; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful…

(N). Isaiah 55:12 

For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

(N). Isaiah 55:13 

Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

• Members
22 minutes ago, Rahab said:

(N). Isaiah 55:13 

Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

I had to look at a different Bible version to get a better understanding of this verse:

Isaiah 55:13 Instead of the briar, a cypress shall rise, and instead of the nettle, a myrtle shall rise, and it shall be for the Lord as a name, as an everlasting sign, which shall not be discontinued." The Online Tanakh

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

YesI had a few ask questions. It could be future for the new earth too. 

call is to come out of Babylon to a better life

for us to come out of the world to Christ for a better life 

(N). Psalm 100:5 

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

(N). Psalm 27:3 

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.

(N). Romans 16:25-26 

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, [26] But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

(N). Romans 3:29 

Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also: