ClubAdventist is back!

Transgender

Gregory Matthews

Ah, yes...the blame game. Seen this many times over the years, that is Satans agenda.

He who is without sin...go and cast the first stone.

The question that was not answered, how do you know that that a trans male or female is modeling inappropriate behavior? What of the female or male teacher? Plenty of them are modeling the wrong behaviors! They can be named, in the news quite often. Does a divorced male or female teacher model the wrong behavior?  What is proper womanhood or proper manhood that is being spoken about? 

Yes, many studies support the idea of both female and male being important in the development of a child. But it is being suggested that a transgendered male or female teacher can't accomplish what is needed in the school room is without support. The basics of the 'issue' are no different to me than any other 'fear' about differences that have been exhibited down through the centuries of christianity or in the world at large. That what is outside a groups/individuls norm, is to be feared and excluded from any type of attempt at understanding or compassion. Unclean, unclean!!

Of course it's all presented as being under the umbrella of "acceptance"
But is it really about acceptance or is about breaking down basic family units and values
Is the goal of humanities arch enemy, Satan,   to destroy the family unit  for he knows if he can destroy that -- he has destroyed the very fiber of church and nation.

Acceptance is not destroying church and nation, but rather divisive rhetoric. Many a church and nation has destoyed families under the guise of God. Study history, and the  argument above has been shown to be misleading.

• Thanks 1

CoAspen wrote: "But it is being suggested that a transgendered male or female teacher can't accomplish what is needed in the school room is without support. "

That's not the point.  Sure they can "accomplish the job".   In fact, from what I've heard, the person in the initial post, was a successful teacher for many years. 
That's why I don't understand why he would throw it all away just to be able to wear women's clothes  and some women's jewelry.  He doesn't fool anyone that he really isn't a woman. 
Why not make the best with the  body God gave to him, and pursue being the best teacher he can be.   With God's help he can do this, without pretending to be a woman.  -- In fact he did do it for many years before deciding to dress like a woman.  Yes, compassion and acceptance to achieve a fulfilled life in spite of emotional frustrations.

The issue isn't in their capabilities, or in their feelings of insecurity,   the issue is in modeling a confused gender identity.    A man pretending to be a female.
The bigger issue is that transgender propaganda is sweeping the country -- especially in the schools where impressionable children are being confused to their very identity.  

Pretending to be female or male is a different subject, called  cross dressing. If you don't believe in a person being transgendered, that is your choice. But the data is there to say that the persons true gender may not not be so cut and dried as 'religion' would like to say. We all agree the the introduction of 'sin' into the world has affected genetics so why does a segment of christianity refuse to recognize those changes in sexual identity. Not sure what 'propaganda' is the concern, but acceptance of the person is what I see and read. Draging  in children, downfall of america, church or what ever else is to me, our fear of the individuals we simply don't understand or wish too understand.  

• Moderators

Transgender men are not simply pretending to be female so that they can wear a dress and lipstick.

• Thanks 1

Gregory

• Moderators

We must be kindred souls.  I never wear either a dress or lipstick.

Aubrey:  Just think of how much you and I may have in common?

Gregory

• Members
30 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

What "data" are you talking about? (in Canada, there are 50 something different "gender expressions," but is that the same as biological gender?) I dont think there is any reliable "data" on this subject.

sure there is.  There are many hermaphrodites, as well as other individuals who have genetic misconfigurations that can affect the sexual structure and hormonal disposition of a person...

• Like 2

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Actually, I think wanderer asked some legitimate questions.

What is the actual genetic difference between a male and a female?
Personally I always thought males  had a Y  and X chromosome, while females had  two X chromosomes.  It is the Y chromosome that carry the male distinctions which affects not just the sex organs but also quite a number of other things like, muscle development,  skin, hair growth and even some health advantages or disadvantages.  It actually affects the whole body.

From what I understand, taking hormones doesn't change the YX  or XX chromosome make up of a person.

On the other hand, it seems the YX or XX chromosome composition can be delivered in a confused format at conception  resulting in some having three or even more of these site with some interesting youtube presentations.

https://dna-explained.com/2013/10/24/human-genetics-revolution-tells-us-that-men-and-women-are-not-the-same/

That's a genetic problem. It doesn't represent the general population of transgender individuals. It's an exception that is thrown into the conversation to make it a lot more complicated than it really is.

Are you saying males carrying the "Y" chromosome  and females carrying only "X" chromosomes makes things more complicated?

It should simplify the  question -- 

Indeed the "general population of transgender" don't have a confused combination of the Y or X chromosomes.

Thus bringing in the question of the "illusion of the mind". 

• Moderators

Sexuality is determined by more than the chromosomes.  It is also determined in part by how the human brain is wired.  It should be understood that male and  female braines are wired differently.

NOTE:  Yes, I am aware that both males and females exhibit a wide range in how their brains are wired.

As a reference Dr. Arlene Taylor, PhD. is a recognized expert in brain function.   Her work can be accessed at a number of Internet sites, such as:

http://arlenetaylor.org/

http://www.braintalk.guru/

Gregory

Please excuse me...I meant that it complicates the question for the general population, as it is an exemption that is thrown in that does not actually apply to the general population. 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:38 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

Sexuality is determined by more than the chromosomes.  It is also determined in part by how the human brain is wired.  It should be understood that male and  female braines are wired differently.

But what determines how your brain is wired?

Does the brain determine your gender, or does your gender determine the way the brain is wired.

If you want a good laugh watch this video on women's and men's brain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XjUFYxSxDk

• Moderators

1)  There are aspects of the wiring of your brain that are not determined by whether or not you are male or female.

2)  The wiring of your brain is not the sole determinant of your gender.

3)  External anatomy is not the sole determinant of your gender.

NOTE:  I remind you that it has been demonstrated by forensic science that there are people who have some body parts with an XX genotype and at the same time other body parts with an XY genotype.  I also remind you that there are other genotypes than XX & XY.

Gregory