ClubAdventist is back!

Studies in Hebrews by Ellot Waggoner

B/W Photodude

This was a fascinating book which was transcribed from the records of the 32nd Session of the General Conference held in Nebraska in 1897. While it is titled Studies in Hebrews, Waggoner did not get past the 4th chapter of Hebrews. But his talks were incredibly interesting as he could really go for a coulee of days on just one short section. Many books from the ABCs really do not do much for me. Some rise well above average, but "listening" to Waggoner is like being in a university theology class. 

The good news is, while you can spend lots of money buying one online and they fall apart as mine did on the first read, you can down load it in pdf form for free! Highly recommended. I rated it a 5star on Goodreads, however, I rate a lot of books/movies 5star!  :)

‎www.thethirdangelsmessage.com/PDF/Studies%20in%20Hebrews%20-%20E.J.%20Waggoner%20(1897).pdf

You can find the complete 32nd in pdf form which would print out to over 700 pages with a lot of historic SDA figures presenting at this session at this site:

http://centrowhite.org.br/files/ebooks/apl/all/Jones/General Conference Daily Bulletin (1897).pdf.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism