ClubAdventist is back!

Del Delker Passes

phkrause

• Members

Voice of Prophecy Soloist Del Delker Passes to Her Rest

Beloved Voice of Prophecy soloist Del Delker passed to her rest this morning in Porterville, Calif., at the age of 93. For more than five decades, whether over the airwaves, in a church or at an evangelistic meeting, her strong contralto voice unabashedly shared Christ's love with rapt audiences around the world. Said Voice of Prophecy Speaker/Director Shawn Boonstra, "Del had the ability to preach a sermon through a song. Her face was radiant with the love of Christ, and over and over, I heard people say that listening to her was a taste of heaven!"

http://www.adventistreview.org/church-news/story5823-voice-of-prophecy-soloist-del-delker-passes-to-her-rest

• Sad 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Grateful for her voice and ministry. Life on earth is too short. The queen of Adventist stereo systems has fallen asleep but her voice will live in our hearts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I have three stories.

I met her at the Adventist Media Center (name?)  Thousand Oaks  CA in 85 ..Loveliest Lady ..I love her.

She was at the Big Church in the Town and I  saw her from the back of the large narrow sanctuary for a Thing 1986? (Northern CA).

I have this wonderful clip that i have on my digital library  ..Ive been listening to this since i found it for a Few years ago.

and i still listen often

She is singing with a converted SDA Man who wrote this for Judy Garland herself in 1940 ish  in Hollywood Baby.

I see her Ascension  Robes on. :love:

Rest for now Sweetheart.

We will see you again!

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

• 1 month later...

This is a tribute to Del Delker  which may be of interest to those who shared in her inspiration.

17 The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”

Zephaniah 3

God is Love!~Jesus saves!  :D

Lift Jesus up!!