ClubAdventist is back!

The Investigative Judgment

Gregory Matthews

2 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

When I see someone talk like this about Ellen G White, or anyone else for that matter, the first word that comes into my head is "Context."  I am surprised to see you make this accusation of EGW without considering the context. It has to be noted at this point that the book you quoted this from is a compilation, and that means that in order to get some context, we should look at what else she has written about this very subject:

This quote is from the same book you quoted from, just a few paragraphs later. But you are correct, everyone does get to make a choice. And that is in agreement with EGW

Babies and young children cannot make an informed CHOICE.  Mentally challenged persons cannot CHOOSE.   Persons who have never HEARD of God or Christ, cannot CHOOSE.   But these are human beings, and they should be given that opportunity.   If they DIED before receiving that opportunity (maturity, mental functioning, with information about God and His Gospel),  the question is WHEN will they get that opportunity - to CHOOSE?  

I've been told that God knows how they would have turned out, so He can base His judgment on that.  I can't buy that one. 

Lots of folks have quoted Romans 1:20. 

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-- his eternal power and divine nature-- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." (NIV) 

Pagan cultures have attributed the creation and the heavens to many different "gods".  They certainly don't "clearly see" the one God Yahweh.  99% of the institutions of learning around this world look at the physical universe, and attribute everything to natural forces.  They don't clearly "see" God - in the physical universe that exists.  For THAT ya sorta need some additional evidence - like prophecies fulfilled, miracles, a lot of scientific evidence with tools only available recently, archeology, etc. etc. 

If everyone everywhere was "without excuse" - then why the "ignorance" in the past. 

Acts 17:30 "In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent." (NIV)   The great "evidence" which commands repentance - is of course the resurrection.   OK.  But what about all the folks who never HEARD about the resurrection.  Folks in China, and Central America for instance - before the missionaries got there?  What Paul means - is that WHEN folks HEAR about Christ and the resurrection, THEN they have to choose whether to believe and serve - or not. 

Sins committed before they HEAR about God, and His Law, and His Son - are counted as sins of ignorance, which are covered by the blood of Christ.  Doesn't mean the names of such persons are written in the Book of Life.   Just means they won't be condemned - FOR those sins. 

8thdaypriest

3 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

The last call was carried even to the poor slaves,

OK - but what about all those who DIED naked and in chains, on the slave-ships before they got to the plantations, then learned English, then HEARD the Gospel?   The point is that they had to receive some INFORMATION - about God and His Son, BEFORE they could respond with belief and then service. 

Matthew 24:14 [Jesus speaking] "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.”

Millions have died without ever hearing about our God of love, and "the Gospel" of His Son.  WHEN will they HEAR ? 

I Thessalonians 3:16   [Context: Persecution by Jews and pagans] “forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they may be saved,”

To paraphrase Paul, “If we don’t speak to the Gentiles about Christ, they cannot be saved.” You must HEAR the truth, to BELIEVE it.

How can eternal death be justice for human beings who only sinned ignorantly, who might have been saved if only they had HEARD?   Or will they all just be left like that slave, left like beasts - just collateral damage?   I cannot accept that.  That would not be just. 

WHEN?  When will those who died in ignorance or immaturity, get to HEAR and respond?  The only time I see, is the 8th millennium, and the resurrection of "the rest". 

8thdaypriest

On 6/9/2018 at 9:33 PM, 8thdaypriest said:

I do not believe God can transport into His kingdom, and give eternal life to, a human being who never CHOSE to be there.  That would be manipulation, bypassing free will. 

I believe that in some humans situations there is such a thing as implied consent. If you are unable to answer for yourself in an emergent situation, medical personel will treat you believing that the average reasonable person would want to be taken care of when unable to answer for themselves. In a similar situation, many people if unknowing about heaven, if they had a choice would choose eternal life and being in heaven. And God knows who they might be.

If you were to read in Romans, you will find that Paul does speak of those who know right and wrong by natural laws. I tend to believe the Holy Spirit also speaks to those who do not know Jesus and encourages ethical or loving behavior. Apparently, God is able to know what many would choose if able.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

On 6/9/2018 at 9:13 PM, 8thdaypriest said:

The "fire" that devours the army of Gog, is NOT THE SAME as "the Lake of Fire" that consumes "the dead" and torments Satan forever and ever. 

When death and Hades (the abode of the dead) are "cast into the lake of fire" - that means everyone who is physically DEAD at this point, is completely destroyed.  At this point they are DEAD to God.  They can never be resurrected, because God has destroyed His "memory" of them.  God retains a "memory" of each individual, when they die.  It is this "memory" that God uses to resurrect.

So, which is i?. They are completely destroyed and memory of them lost OR Satan is tormented forever and ever?

Bill Liversidge Seminars

12 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

There is no need for us to sort it all out and determine just how God will save certain ones we deem unreachable. I believe that ALL have experienced some sort of "Silent Preacher," and that we can safely leave in God's hands those things which we have no way of knowing. Sooner or later, all must face the fact that our prayers for conformity to the image of Christ may not be answered exactly as we desire. 

Further; I would add that when we come up with theories such as milleniums, dispensations, and all manner of similar things, we really just polarize people on the issue, whereas Romans 1:20 and all that it entails, levels the playing field.

For me, the good news that Christ will provide a time and place for all those who died in ignorance, to HEAR and then CHOOSE, strengthens my faith.  It demonstrates the justice of our God.  It answers a question most Christians have had since they were kids.  What about all those people who died before the missionaries could get there? 

There are many polarizing issues.   We discuss them on this forum.  Even the simple Gospel of Christ - is polarizing in this world.  If you don't want to be polarizing, just don't teach or "sort out" anything concerning God. 

You are saying that we can't know, and your "theory" would upset things in the church.  I kindly disagree.  We can know, and causing upset to folks set in their doctrines has never been a good reason not to search and teach truths revealed in the Word of God. 

8thdaypriest

10 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

And God knows who they might be.

Apparently, God is able to know what many would choose if able.

I do not believe our God and the redeemed, will judge a person based upon what they "might be" or "would have chosen". 

8thdaypriest

Satan is tormented forever and ever?

"And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." (Rev 20:10 NKJ)

The words translated "forever and ever" literally mean "unto the age of the ages".   No language scholars I know, of say they completely understand what that means.  I certainly don't.  When is the "age of the ages"?  Now I personally believe that Satan and the fallen angles will come to an end - at some point.  I don't know WHEN that point is.  I don't think we can explain it. 

8thdaypriest

6 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

I have a very difficult time believing that God cannot get it right the first time, and that He needs what is virtually a second chance to do it right, and to finally "save" a person.

It's NOT a "second chance".  It's a first opportunity, for those who never had one. 

6 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. 
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten
Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun. (Eccl 9:4-6)

OK - if the verses from Eccl. are describing every person who physically dies, then the righteous will have no portion or reward either.  

People who physically die, are NOT yet "dead" - to God, because He can resurrect them to continued life.  

8thdaypriest

I wrote a whole series of studies on the 8th millennium and "the rest of the dead".  Here are links to several.

http://www.prophecyviewpoint.com/htdocs/Book%20Chapters/10-Kingdom%20of%20Priests.pdf

http://www.prophecyviewpoint.com/htdocs/Book%20Chapters/21a-FIRSTBORN.pdf

http://www.prophecyviewpoint.com/htdocs/Book%20Chapters/11-The%208th%20Day.pdf

http://www.prophecyviewpoint.com/htdocs/Book%20Chapters/12-The%20Book%20of%20Life.pdf

http://www.prophecyviewpoint.com/htdocs/Book%20Chapters/13-Judgment%20Day.pdf

http://www.prophecyviewpoint.com/htdocs/Book%20Chapters/13-Judgment%20Day.pdf

http://www.prophecyviewpoint.com/htdocs/Book%20Chapters/15-Final%20Judgment,%20Lake%20of%20Fire.pdf

8thdaypriest

13 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

There is no need for us to sort it all out and determine just how God will save certain ones we deem unreachable.

Wanderer,  If you're not interest in the topic of how God will fairly judge those who never heard about Him, or see "no need" to discuss it, then of course we can just discuss something else.   I told you what I believe.  

Last couple years, I posted into several threads started by someone who believes that every name starts out in the Book of Life, because Christ died for the whole world.  I don't agree with that view.  I believe Christ died to give every person the opportunity to come to Him and receive eternal life.   Before that long discussion, I was not really clear and settled in my understanding of that.  I wasn't ready to support my position from Scripture.  So that discussion really was beneficial for me.  After months and months, the threads got to where posts were just repeating the same arguments.  Folks got settled in their positions.  That's how folks know it's time to discuss something else. 

8thdaypriest

It is interesting how this topic is going all over the place.  ?

In my earlier post, I showed the reliability of God's word (rightly understood)

that prophecy of the cleansing of the Sanctuary was continuous from 605 BC through 457 BC.

It is just as sure when it comes to the establishment of the IJ in 1844.

But I have read that evidence is not what people need, because the evidence is there

and some just do not see it.

So it is not the lack of evidence as much as the hearts of the people receiving the evidence as truth.

• Like 3

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

4 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

The words translated "forever and ever" literally mean "unto the age of the ages".   No language scholars I know, of say they completely understand what that means.  I certainly don't. 

I think we are getting into a lot of trouble trying to find obscure meanings to phrases when the language itself is not even understood. "Unto the ages of the ages" is not really a translation of "לעלם ועד" which is what is commonly translated as forever and ever.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

3 hours ago, hch said:

It is interesting how this topic is going all over the place.  ?

Yes, it is!

3 hours ago, hch said:

So it is not the lack of evidence as much as the hearts of the people receiving the evidence as truth.

"Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2Tim 3:7

• Like 2

Bill Liversidge Seminars

4 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

I do not believe our God and the redeemed, will judge a person based upon what they "might be" or "would have chosen". 

Well, you misunderstand what the redeemed will judge. And you underestimate the power of God to know.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The statement that has been discuss is found in Early Writing page 274. EGW only saw that the master would be charged for the inhumane treatment of all slavery. However that is all she saw because EGW always in her vision have a specific pattern, the angel or YAHUSHUA would continue to show her and that was not done. Sometimes EGW at the time speculate base on the historical views and thoughts of the time. Just like with the shutdoor view. We do not need to speculate on who YAHWEH will save. The Bible plainly states:

And the times of this ignorance ELOHIYM winked at; but now Commandeth all men everywhere to repent: Act 17:30 SACRED NAME KJV

If HE see and wink over ignorance then HE will take inconsideration all who were not allowed to know HIM. That include the mental, babies and all who had informities since birth, slaves all over the world who died. Why because only THE HOLY SPIRIT looketh on the heart and know even the slave if he had the opportunity would have accepted truth. The Bible also said in the Commandments:

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I YAHWEH thy ELOHIYM AM a jealous (PASSIONATE and ENDURING)* EL, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate ME; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love ME, and keep MY Commandments. Ex 20:5, 6 WOY, SACRED NAMES KJV

* The word jealous started in the 12th century and I do not believe that THE MOST HIGH have this trait! I study and trace the word back and find the original word is zeal which means passionate and enduring.  All throughout the Bible states that ELOHIYM is longsuffering and that is what passionate and enduring is to me!

If those who have shown iniquity against THE MOST HIGH that claim to know HIM and have pass down sinful traits to their children children cause deformity then we know the result. But if deformity falls on the faithful and that is pass down then I feel THE PASSIONATE, ENDURING ELOHIYM will save them base on the Scripture above. The same also include men who did not have the opportunity to know HIM fully. If they would follow the basic principles that all nations throughout the world know from the smallest village to the large cities and countries then their actions will be recorded base on that principle. Let us not judge that we be judge. I do not agree with EGW, but I do agree with what she saw. Masters will be responsible for slavery period! Being a servant is not the same thing as being a slave. Slavery is a sin and who participated in it will pay the penalty.

Let me make this clear, the Hebrews were not slaves, they were servants and at the end they got paid. The Egyptians lost their lives because theY rejected the Command of YAHWEH! Pharaoh hardened his heart and refuse to acknowledge THE MOST HIGH! That is the difference between him and Nebuchadnezzar. Ancient people did not enslave their capture people they subjugated them. Ahmose, who was a original Black Egyptian rose to power and was afraid of the Hebrews who appeared related to the Hyksos from southern Canaan. I urge all to look up the words that the KJV used and even modern versions continue and even worst. The Hyksos also had Egyptians like Potiphar in their administration. Ancient people did not do what took place from the Rome up today. This was the thought of EGW and she realize that we must change; when we realize what we thought was right was actually error. TM p. 105 We do not know the hearts of men nor the depth of YAHWEH. What I do know is HE is PASSION and ENDURING, LONG SUFFERING for all to repent who do know HIM. Let that be a part of our thinking today.

Again, I want to say that I have presented from the Word of YAHWEH what we should study and abide by. However we all must make our own choice. I presented my choice with the hope to encourage all to check out what is presented to see if it is so!

Be bless! 

22 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:" (Rom 1:20, KJV)

Yes, we may be able to see evidence of God in creation; but where do we see evidence of Christ and His atoning sacrifice?  Scripture also says that Jesus (or Yahshuah) is the only name under heaven by which we may be saved.  Like Rachel says, how are the billions of people who never heard the name of Jesus going to make an informed intelligent choice for or against the Father and Jesus unless they get a chance to know Him/Them?  Answer - at the end of the millennium when the "rest of the dead" are resurrected (IMHO).

Not my original thought - an idea presented to me by an esteemed member of this forum; but it makes perfect sense to me.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

God is under NO OBLIGATION to "save" people the way we tell Him to. He does not have to meet any of our "criteria" in order to save someone.

Correct.  But after everything He has said in scripture (e.g., that He would like to see everyone saved), how would it look - if when satan accused Him of not being fair - God just said "ignorance is no excuse".  If there is an IJ, remember that God is being judged as well.

2 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

ANYONE to get right with God because He is mighty to save in all circumstances and walks of life.

I can't disagree with that !

3 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

IT IS indeed a second chance. We only die once. We have every opportunity there is when we are alive, before we die.  And it would be a second chance for both God and the person. God couldnt get it done first time, so He needs another chance to get it right? Doesnt make sense. Funelling people to a website via links does not really indicate a willingness to "discuss."

No extrajudicial milleniums needed. God gets it right, one way or the other, the first time. We all get an equal chance in THIS life.

Lazarus and others DIED TWICE.  The Bible records several stories of physical resurrection to continued physical life.  Resurrection to continued physical life cannot be against God's law.

My personal understanding of Heb 9:27, is that men must die physically before they are judged.  It simply means that they will not be judged UNTIL they physically die the last time.  If their physical life is extended, because they are resurrected, then judgment would follow after their physical life is finished.  Many have quoted the translation which uses the words "once to die" rather than those which use "first to die". 

8thdaypriest

10 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

The entire point of the IJ is about God; not us. As Hebrews 9:22 says, it is appointed for all to die once, then comes judgment. But the IJ is all about Jesus:

The judgment - the one described in Daniel 7, is a final sentencing of Satan.   His charges against the Father were proved false.  He is guilty of libel.  He is found guilty of inciting rebellion on the earth.  He is found guilty of stealing the dominion by deception.  His dominion is therefore taken from him, and is given to the only perfectly obedient human being - Jesus Christ. 

Our courts most often have a special session - to pronounce sentence.   Impact statements are heard - from those harmed by the defendant. 

After all of this - WHY RELEASE Satan at the 8th millennium - "to deceive the nations" ?  WHY do this if it's already over - except for the execution?  

I believe that God's law requires that each person given eternal life, must give witness to his/her belief in Jesus, and demonstrate his/her willingness to serve Christ as LORD and King.   Satan demands the right to test each person.  

The faith and resolve of those resurrected at the 8th millennium will be - as yet - untested.    God allowed Satan to test Adam and Eve.  He will allow Satan to test those raised at the 8th millennium.  Everyone, given eternal life and citizenship in the Kingdom, will have been tested. 

8thdaypriest

On 6/2/2018 at 9:37 PM, JoeMo said:

I think Pastor Matthews is aware of that.  I find it considerate that he would advise people that this site is not only for card-carrying traditional SDA's.

Jo: I am pretty sure that he is aware. However on this forum many might not be aware. I want us to know when we make our comments that it not anyone's belief, but the knowledge and understanding according to the Bible. That includes all of us, we should present the Bible and check out those men who translated the Bible, we should look up words. Truth is not base on doctrines or traditions, but from every Word in it truest meaning. We all can learn from each other but we need to check out what is presented to see if it is so. Don't lose out base on your belief, base all truth from the Bible. Let it speak for itself. That what I try to present and pray and hope that all of us make or choose the right path.

Be bless

4 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Yes, we may be able to see evidence of God in creation; but where do we see evidence of Christ and His atoning sacrifice?  Scripture also says that Jesus (or Yahshuah) is the only name under heaven by which we may be saved.  Like Rachel says, how are the billions of people who never heard the name of Jesus going to make an informed intelligent choice for or against the Father and Jesus unless they get a chance to know Him/Them?  Answer - at the end of the millennium when the "rest of the dead" are resurrected (IMHO).

Not my original thought - an idea presented to me by an esteemed member of this forum; but it makes perfect sense to me.

Jo did you not read the comment I stated earlier? If not let me quote it again:

The statement that has been discuss is found in Early Writing page 274. EGW only saw that the master would be charged for the inhumane treatment of all slavery. However that is all she saw because EGW always in her vision have a specific pattern, the angel or YAHUSHUA would continue to show her and that was not done. Sometimes EGW at the time speculate base on the historical views and thoughts of the time. Just like with the shutdoor view. We do not need to speculate on who YAHWEH will save. The Bible plainly states:

And the times of this ignorance ELOHIYM winked at; but now Commandeth all men everywhere to repent: Act 17:30 SACRED NAME KJV

If HE see and wink over ignorance then HE will take inconsideration all who were not allowed to know HIM. That include the mental, babies and all who had informities since birth, slaves all over the world who died. Why because only THE HOLY SPIRIT looketh on the heart and know even the slave if he had the opportunity would have accepted truth. The Bible also said in the Commandments:

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I YAHWEH thy ELOHIYMAM a jealous (PASSIONATE and ENDURING)* EL, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate ME; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love ME, and keep MY Commandments. Ex20:5, 6 WOY, SACRED NAMES KJV

* The word jealous started in the 12th century and I do not believe that THE MOST HIGH have this trait! I study and trace the word back and find the original word is zeal which means passionate and enduring.  All throughout the Bible states that ELOHIYM is longsuffering and that is what passionate and enduring is to me!

If those who have shown iniquity against THE MOST HIGH that claim to know HIM and have pass down sinful traits to their children children cause deformity then we know the result. But if deformity falls on the faithful and that is pass down then I feel THE PASSIONATE, ENDURING ELOHIYM will save them base on the Scripture above. The same also include men who did not have the opportunity to know HIM fully. If they would follow the basic principles that all nations throughout the world know from the smallest village to the large cities and countries then their actions will be recorded base on that principle. Let us not judge that we be judge. I do not agree with EGW, but I do agree with what she saw. Masters will be responsible for slavery period! Being a servant is not the same thing as being a slave. Slavery is a sin and who participated in it will pay the penalty.

Let me make this clear, the Hebrews were not slaves, they were servants and at the end they got paid. The Egyptians lost their lives because theY rejected the Command of YAHWEH! Pharaoh hardened his heart and refuse to acknowledge THE MOST HIGH! That is the difference between him and Nebuchadnezzar. Ancient people did not enslave their capture people they subjugated them. Ahmose, who was a original Black Egyptian rose to power and was afraid of the Hebrews who appeared related to the Hyksos from southern Canaan. I urge all to look up the words that the KJV used and even modern versions continue and even worst. The Hyksos also had Egyptians like Potiphar in their administration. Ancient people did not do what took place from the Rome up today. This was the thought of EGW and she realize that we must change; when we realize what we thought was right was actually error. TM p. 105 We do not know the hearts of men nor the depth of YAHWEH. What I do know is HE is PASSION and ENDURING, LONG SUFFERING for all to repent who do know HIM. Let that be a part of our thinking today.

Again, I want to say that I have presented from the Word of YAHWEH what we should study and abide by. However we all must make our own choice. I presented my choice with the hope to encourage all to check out what is presented to see if it is so!

Be bless! 

I wanted to add:

For since the creation of the world HIS INVISIBLE qualities have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, both HIS EVERLASTING POWERS and MIGHTINESS, for them to be without excuse, Rom 1:20 Scripture 98+

Those who were enslaved, deform, or having mental illnesses were not able to clearly see or understand, they are with an excuse. It is ELOHIYM who will read the mind of all and again base it on the fore parents iniquity as HE stated. We should not speculate but know that all will be just and fair.

Let us make the right choice for our children children, if HE has not come! HE state HE will have Mercy over thousand who will keep HIS Commandments that what we must accept!

Blessings!

The Judgment in Daniel 7 as it relates to the IJ.

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.  A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.  I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame (Daniel 7:9-11)

1) Thrones were cast down

• The phrase cast down is also translated as set up
  • Satan was cast out of heaven (his throne was cast down) Rev 12... after he tried to exalt his throne above God's (Isaiah 14)
  • In the vision 7:2-8, Daniel saw the rise and fall of the lion, bear, leopard, & indescribable beast (kingdoms) with 10 horns
  • Thus Daniel saw the thrones of each of these "kingdoms" set up and cast down
  • The 4th beast's thrones over church and state were cast down in 1798 when the head of the 4th beast lost his dominion over ALL the churches and secular rule
  • When the 4th beast's thrones were cast down, he received a deadly wound (Rev 13)

2) Only after Daniel saw that the 4th beast  Church/State was dead (thrones were cast down in 1798) did Daniel see the judgment of the dead begin (Da 7, Rev 14)

3) The duration of the judgment of the dead beast is one hour (Rev 14, & 17)

4) Gustave pointed out earlier:

"It is the teaching of the investigative judgment that makes Seventh day Adventists a distinct people. Immediately after the passing of the time in 1844, rays of light in regard to the sanctuary began Ito illuminate the hearts of the faithful ones, but 0. R. L. Crosier was the first to write • out an exposition of the sanctuary question. In regard to his position, Sister White wrote, " The Lord showed me in vision, more than a year ago, that Brother Crosier had the true light on the cleansing of the sanctuary." Crosier's article, " A Word to the Little Flock," was published in the Day-star Extra, Feb. 7, 1846, p. 12. Sister White's vision of " The End of the 2300 Days," given in " Early Writings," and other visions fully explained the subject of the sanctuary". Review & Sabbath Herald September 5, 1918

• Ellen White said that God AUTHORIZED her to recommend that entire Extra to EVERYONE
  • Crosier spoke of the cleansing of the Sanctuary in that Extra as well as the 7000 year time limit for sin
  • 6000 to tempt man and the 7000th year (Millennium) for Satan to be in the abyss
  • based on the 7000 year model
  • a day is 1000 years
  • an hour is a 12th of a day according to Jesus
  • an hour based on a 1000 year day is 83 years 4 months

5) The 4th beast died in 1798 (thrones cast down) and it was dead on 22 October 1844 when the Judgment of the dead began

6) The hour allotted to judge the dead 4th beast ended 22 February 1928

7) the 4th beast's deadly wound began to be healed in 1929 (February through June)

8). Religio/political power was restored to the 4th beast by the time the Day of Atonement arrived 14 October 1929

9. The 4th beast was alive by mid-summer 1929 thus on the Day of Atonement (14 October 1929), the judgment of the living beast commenced

10) The judgment of the living beast was for 1 hour (as had been the judgment of the dead beast) Revelation 17

11) When the 4th beast had been revived in 1929, it had one living leader at a time

12) When the judgment hour of the living beast ended (14 February 2013) the one living leader at a time model ended: then there were 2 living leaders

Bible prophecy is true and rightly understood it, it will prepare us for what is ahead. That is why God gave prophecy. And that is why god warns us that His people perish (are destroyed) if they reject His more sure word of prophecy.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com