ClubAdventist is back!

The Investigative Judgment

Gregory Matthews

On 7/10/2018 at 2:11 PM, hch said:

Gustave, I had a great reply that vanished when I hit the submit button. Here goes a shorter rewrite:

1) "For just as the body WITHOUT THE BREATH IS DEAD, so also faith without works is dead". {spirit and breath are the same word] "the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul" (Genesis 2:7)  Gustave wrote: In any event Adam and Eve did not physically die within the day they ate of the forbidden tree SO you can conclude the death was separation of man from his God - and that clearly happened." Do you have evidence that Adam or Eve lived to be older than 1000 years? It is written "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8). God did not lie. They died in the day that they ate of the tree.

2) God told Adam. Adam probably expanded the instruction when he repeated it to Eve. Don't eat it...no don't even touch it.

3)  I dealt with this in an earlier post. nothing has changed.

4) A deep study of Revelation 17 in conjunction with EGW comments on Satan personating Christ is the source for that comment.

It is apparent that we do not read the Scriptures from the same perspective. One day soon, we will discover who is following the text most closely and who is influenced by tradition. But in the meantime God is offering His Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth. If we will follow, he will guide...

It never ceases to amaze me that men have this illusion that the male species is over the female. There are no Scriptures that states that the Male Adam told the female Adam what THE ALMIGHTY said. She heard it just like him directly from THE ALMIGHTY herself and she just lied, simple.

And ELOHIYM said, Let us make man in OUR IMAGE, after OUR LIKENESS: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. ELOHIYM created man in HIS OWN IMAGE, in the IMAGE of ELOHIYM created he him; male and female created HE them. And ELOHIYM blessed them, and ELOHIYM said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Gen 1:26-28 HRB

This is the book of the generations of Adam in the day that ELOHIYM created mankind, He made in THE LIKENESS of ELOHIYM.  Male and female created HE them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. Gen 5:1-2  HRB

Adam: that is, a human being. Strong Hebrew Dictionary

When will men give women the equal respect in all things as THE CREATOR stated. When the woman sin, as a wife she became subject to her husband in certain things. That was not the caste all the time in the Bible. However, it showed male dominance but YAHSHUA used both male and female as disciples and later in Acts they were apostles. We need realize that both will be priest/king as the 144,000 to finish the work. How many knows that EGW was anointed as a minister and she was a woman!

The Bible never said that Satan would pretend to be YAHSHUA. EGW also said she was fallible and THE ALMIGHTY is INFALLIBLE. She also said when we see an error do not hold on to it. She did not see this in a vision, she thought this as many during of the pioneer felt. They made a mistake.

Blessings!

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:52 PM, stinsonmarri said:

The Bible never said that Satan would pretend to be YAHSHUA. EGW also said she was fallible and THE ALMIGHTY is INFALLIBLE. She also said when we see an error do not hold on to it. She did not see this in a vision, she thought this as many during of the pioneer felt. They made a mistake.

Blessings!

As the coming of Christ nears the light contained in God's word grows brighter and clearer until the perfect day.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

On 7/11/2018 at 6:52 PM, stinsonmarri said:

I

Blessings!

Why would this warning be given if there were not that probability?

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24

God is Love!~Jesus Saves! :happysabbath:

Lift Jesus up!!

On 7/11/2018 at 7:52 PM, stinsonmarri said:

?

On 7/10/2018 at 12:11 PM, hch said:

God told Adam. Adam probably expanded the instruction when he repeated it to Eve. Don't eat it...no don't even touch it.

The Bible says nothing about Adam telling Eve not to touch the fruit. Eve said that God said that in Gen. 3:3. She expanded on God's command.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LifeHiscost said:

Why would this warning be given if there were not that probability?

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24

God is Love!~Jesus Saves! :happysabbath:

Because the Bible never said Satan.

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is THE MESSIAH, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false MESSIAHS, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Mat 24:23, 24 

I know that today people are calling some men the above, but they are false. Where do you read anywhere here that this is Satan? The Bible does not do probabilities, it provides facts. It clearly says not to add or subtract from the Word. So you cannot think or say something that it did not say!

Happy Sabbath and blessings!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

Because the Bible never said Satan.

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is THE MESSIAH, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false MESSIAHS, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. Mat 24:23, 24 

I know that today people are calling some men the above, but they are false. Where do you read anywhere here that this is Satan? The Bible does not do probabilities, it provides facts. It clearly says not to add or subtract from the Word. So you cannot think or say something that it did not say!

Happy Sabbath and blessings!

Much as it was Satan who used false reasoning to convince Eve that surely God wouldn't withhold the fruit that would make her and her companion as like gods, so I don't have to see the  written evidence  that smoking or drinking a worthwhile pleasure, to know it is reasoning from satan.

Who are you to judge the servant of another? Before his own master he stands [approved] or falls [out of favor]. And he [who serves the Master—the Lord] will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

One person regards one day as better [or more important] than another, while another regards every day [the same as any other]. Let everyone be fully convinced (assured, satisfied) in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord. He who eats, eats for the Lord, since he gives thanks to God; while he who abstains, abstains for the Lord and gives thanks to God. Romans 14

God is Love!~Jesus saves!:D  :offtobed:

• Like 2

Lift Jesus up!!

14 hours ago, LifeHiscost said:

Much as it was Satan who used false reasoning to convince Eve that surely God wouldn't withhold the fruit that would make her and her companion as like gods, so I don't have to see the  written evidence  that smoking or drinking a worthwhile pleasure, to know it is reasoning from satan.

Who are you to judge the servant of another? Before his own master he stands [approved] or falls [out of favor]. And he [who serves the Master—the Lord] will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

One person regards one day as better [or more important] than another, while another regards every day [the same as any other]. Let everyone be fully convinced (assured, satisfied) in his own mind. He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord. He who eats, eats for the Lord, since he gives thanks to God; while he who abstains, abstains for the Lord and gives thanks to God. Romans 14

God is Love!~Jesus saves!:D  :offtobed:

The Bible clearly says it was Satan using the serpent and I don't think Satan is plural or more than one. The serpent was created by ELOHIYM and that is clear! The Bible call his helpers demons. The problem I see is you are confusing the work of Satan as him and is not the same thing. He work using men and I know it was Satan who appear as an angel of light. Paul said marvel not Satan can appear as an angel not YAHSHUA!

None of the Scriptures you provided makes any claim to Satan appearing as YAHSHUA! Again an assumption is a theory and not base on facts. The Bible deals with facts and it means what it says and says what it means. I go alone with facts and evidence and not men's assumptions!

Happy Sabbath and be bless! 

• 6 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, stinsonmarri said:

The Bible clearly says it was Satan using the serpent and I don't think Satan is plural or more than one. The serpent was created by ELOHIYM and that is clear! The Bible call his helpers demons. The problem I see is you are confusing the work of Satan as him and is not the same thing. He work using men and I know it was Satan who appear as an angel of light. Paul said marvel not Satan can appear as an angel not YAHSHUA!

None of the Scriptures you provided makes any claim to Satan appearing as YAHSHUA! Again an assumption is a theory and not base on facts. The Bible deals with facts and it means what it says and says what it means. I go alone with facts and evidence and not men's assumptions!

Happy Sabbath and be bless! 

We must remember that Satan counterfeits the work of God as much as allowed: Creation was in 7 days, sin (Satan's creation) is allotted 7000 years. God is manifest in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...Satan has the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. Christ ministered 3.5 years (1260 days): Satan gave his power seat and authority to the "Church" for 1260 years. and the examples go on and on.

His child Henry 

3 hours ago, hch said:

Creation was in 7 days, sin (Satan's creation) is allotted 7000 years.

Correction - according to my Bible, creation was in 6 days (God rested the seventh day) and Satan was allotted 6,000 years.

28 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

Correction - according to my Bible, creation was in 6 days (God rested the seventh day) and Satan was allotted 6,000 years.

hch,

I have noticed two blatant oversights in your posts the past few days - one concerning the 10 virgins with 5 being awake and 5 being asleep.  As was pointed out, the Bible speaks of all the virgins being awake - 5 having extra oil and 5 not having enough.  Also the one above about 6,000 vs 7,000 years.

If you make mistakes on such "pablum", how are we supposed to trust the credibility of the "meatier" things you post about eschatology?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

No offence intended here but this question is for you & hch, where does Bible say 6 or 7 thousand years? I must not have the right version. Neither is in mine.

I dunno - maybe it's in the same passage where we are told that "God helps those who help themselves", or where it says "when God closes a door he opens a window?":scared:

Seriously, I agree that the Bible doesn't specifically mention "6,000 years".  However, I deduce it from scripture. 2 Peter 3:8 says: "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." From the context of the chapter, Peter seems to be talking about the last days.  Revelation talks about a thousand-year reign of Jesus prior to the White Throne Judgement and the recreation of the heavens and the earth.  When I add up the years from Adam to Jesus, it comes up to about 4,000 years.  From Jesus until now is about 2,000 years.  I truly believe we are in the toenails of time; so 6,000 years is fulfilled. Maybe hch gets his additional 1,000 years when he includes the millennium and the Sabbath.  It's just my logical opinion backed by many theologians - including many SDA's.  Not stating it as a dogmatic article of faith.

10 hours ago, JoeMo said:

hch,

I have noticed two blatant oversights in your posts the past few days - one concerning the 10 virgins with 5 being awake and 5 being asleep.  As was pointed out, the Bible speaks of all the virgins being awake - 5 having extra oil and 5 not having enough.  Also the one above about 6,000 vs 7,000 years.

If you make mistakes on such "pablum", how are we supposed to trust the credibility of the "meatier" things you post about eschatology?

your observation is limited by the context of what you read. I understand the 6 days and the Sabbath foreshadow 7000 years. And I already dealt with sleeping and the dead virgins. 

His child Henry 

9 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

No offence intended here but this question is for you & hch, where does Bible say 6 or 7 thousand years? I must not have the right version. Neither is in mine.

A day is with the Lord as 1000 years and 100 years as 1 day. Creation was 6 LITERAL days and the Sabbath. The sin problem is 6000 years and the 1000 years for Satan to be in the abyss (7000). 

Ge 2:17 " But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou [Adam] shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."

Adam did not die in the literal day that he ate from the tree.

Adam did not die in long time "a day for a year" cf Ezekiel 4

Ge 5:5  "And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

The day of Adam's death was measured by God's scale of a day is 1000 years.

His child Henry 

This short Bible study extracted from my latest book:

The world placed all time proclamation on the same level... Our position has been one of waiting and watching, with no time proclamation to intervene between the close of the prophetic periods in 1844 and the time of the Lord’s coming. We do not know the day nor the hour, or when the definite time is, and yet the prophetic reckoning shows us that Christ is at the door.[19MR 282.1]

Ellen White always uses the term time proclamation to mean the definite time of the Lord’s coming. She is saying that no proclamation of the definite time of Christ’s coming is to intervene between the close of the prophetic periods in 1844 and the Lord’s Coming. White NEVER cites prophetic time as meaning all time prophecy. Yet even authorities have confused her view about no prophetic time with the world’s view about all time prophecy. White’s view of the ending of prophetic time in 1844 cannot be understood correctly without knowing that White used the term prophetic time to mean the definite time of Christ’s Coming; not as all time prophecy

In the last days...will take place the final fulfillment of the Revelator’s prophecy. [Revelation 13:4-18, quoted.][16MR 178.2] 

The reference you asked about {In the last days...will take place the final fulfillment of the Revelator’s prophecy. [Revelation 13:4-18, quoted.]} is correct. When you see an item like this in the Manuscript Releases, enclosed in square brackets, it means that in Ellen White’s material, she quoted the named passage, but for economy of space, we will not quote it here, but merely give the reference so that the reader can look it up and read it, if desired. So, it does indeed refer to these verses in Revelation 13, and this is the prophecy that she mentioned just before the reference. …I confirmed it by going to the manuscript, where the verses were written out. [e-mail: William Fagal, Associate Director, Ellen G. White Estate, 12501 Old Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, MD 20904-6600 U.S.A.]

The Judgment Hour of the dead began at the dead House of God (22 October 1844). It was an HOUR. How long is it? 

Judgment must begin at the house of God                         1 Peter 4:17 

…Of the church in Sardis write; These things saith He that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead     Revelation 3:1

An HOUR (cf Strong):

1)    A certain definite time

2)    The daytime

3)    A twelfth part of the day-time, an hour

4)    Any definite time, point of time, moment

“The hour of His judgment is come,” points to…the work of judgment which began in 1844…[GC88 435.2] 

Under the Mosaic system the cleansing of the sanctuary, or the great Day of Atonement, occurred on the tenth day of the seventh Jewish month (Leviticus 16:29-34) …[GC 399.4 ] 

That same Day: for it is a Day of Atonement…                          Leviticus 23:27

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ      Romans 2:16

As “Moses sat to judge the people…from the morning unto the evening (Exodus 18:13), the High Priest officiated in the Sanctuary during the daylight hours on the Day of Atonement: From morning to evening. Jesus asked, “Are there not twelve hours in the day?” (John 11:9). The length of an hour being determined by the length of the day is a Jewish principle called Sha’ah Zemanit: Proportional hour… Total daylight hours divided by 12.”[http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/134527/jewish/About-Zmanim.htm] 

The evening and the morning were the first day                                  Genesis 1:5

The First Mention of time in Genesis was Literal Time. God created The Day that began in the evening.

After establishing Literal Time, Genesis refers to a DAY that is Not Literal Time. It relates to Adam’s Judgment.

In the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die                     Genesis 2:17

Adam did not die in Literal Time, i.e., the day that he sinned. Adam did not die in Long Time, each day for a year (Ezekiel 4:6), i.e., the year he sinned. He died in Millennial Time, i.e., within the day/1,000 years that Adam sinned.

And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. Genesis 5:5

As Peter advised us not to be ignorant of God’s timing (a day with God is like 1,000 years or 1,000 years is like a day), God’s judgment of Adam aligned with God’s timing. The same is true of God’s Judgment of sin that is limited to 7,000 years: 6,000 years for Satan to tempt man, and 1,000 years for the earth to have its Sabbath rest from his temptations. 

Be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day           2 Peter 3:8

For a thousand years in Thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night                     Psalms 90:4

When the Bible describes a literal hour, it is 60-minutes. In prophecies that utilize a day for a year, an hour can be a month (1/12th of a 360-day year=30 days), or an hour can be 15 days based on a 24-hour day. Josiah Litch calculated a prophetic hour to be 1/24th of a day/year when he calculated the day and year of the fall of the Ottoman Empire foretold in Revelation 9. The accuracy of his interpretation convinced multitudes of “the correctness of the principles of prophetic interpretation adopted by Miller and his associates...” [GC88 334.4-5] Likewise, the length of The Judgment Hour of the dead is determined based on 1/12th of a 1000-year day, which is 83 Years and 4 Months. History confirms it! 

From the beginning of the Judgment Hour of the dead on 22 October 1844, for the entire 83 years 4 months, until the Judgment Hour of the dead ended on 22 February 1928, the Roman Church was DEAD. The papacy’s deadly wound was partially healed when Pope Pius VII was installed in 1800, but the healing was dramatic: In 1929, when Mussolini restored a kingdom to Pope Pius XI via the Lateran Treaty.

The restoration of a secular kingdom in Italy to Pope Pius XI began in February 1929. By June of that year, the secular kingdom was restored: Again, the pope was the king of a secular state. Thus, the deadly wound was healed.

The Day of Atonement had come on 22 October 1844 to begin the Judgment Hour of the dead (while the papacy was dead). Shortly after the Hour for the Judgment of the dead ended on 22 February 1928, the secular kingdom was restored to Pope Pius XI in 1929: The papacy was alive again. After the papacy was alive, the Judgment of the LIVING began. Like the Judgment of the dead, the Judgment of the living must begin on the Day of Atonement: On the Gregorian calendar, Yom Kippur does not come on the same day every year. After the Judgment Hour of the dead ended 22 February 1928, there was a brief Tarrying Time that preceded the healing of the deadly wound. After the deadly wound was healed, the Hour of the Judgment of the living began on the Day of Atonement in 1929, which was on October 14th.

Notice that the papacy was dead for the entire hour (83 years 4 months) allotted for the Judgment of the DEAD from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928. Then seven popes/heads ruled the secular papal kingdom as SOLO popes during the hour (83 years 4 months) allotted for the Judgment of the LIVING from 14 October 1929 until 14 February 2013: Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, and Benedict XVI. When the Judgment Hour of the LIVING ended, Pope Benedict XVI resigned, and the secular papacy changed—from one living pope at a time to two popes living concurrently. History confirms Bible prophecy fulfilled! As ancient Babylon two ruling kings until Cyrus toppled it, papal Babylon has 2 living popes awaiting Christ's Coming.

The problem is that we do not understand the Investigative Judgment process adequately. Probation has not closed. Just the time allotted to judge the living and the dead. Every case is active now: To be placed in the book of the living or dead. The final sealing time has begun in preparation for the out pouring of the Holy Spirit.

His child Henry 

• 4 months later...

On 2/10/2019 at 8:09 AM, hch said:

This short Bible study extracted from my latest book:

The world placed all time proclamation on the same level... Our position has been one of waiting and watching, with no time proclamation to intervene between the close of the prophetic periods in 1844 and the time of the Lord’s coming. We do not know the day nor the hour, or when the definite time is, and yet the prophetic reckoning shows us that Christ is at the door.[19MR 282.1]

Ellen White always uses the term time proclamation to mean the definite time of the Lord’s coming. She is saying that no proclamation of the definite time of Christ’s coming is to intervene between the close of the prophetic periods in 1844 and the Lord’s Coming. White NEVER cites prophetic time as meaning all time prophecy. Yet even authorities have confused her view about no prophetic time with the world’s view about all time prophecy. White’s view of the ending of prophetic time in 1844 cannot be understood correctly without knowing that White used the term prophetic time to mean the definite time of Christ’s Coming; not as all time prophecy

In the last days...will take place the final fulfillment of the Revelator’s prophecy. [Revelation 13:4-18, quoted.][16MR 178.2] 

The reference you asked about {In the last days...will take place the final fulfillment of the Revelator’s prophecy. [Revelation 13:4-18, quoted.]} is correct. When you see an item like this in the Manuscript Releases, enclosed in square brackets, it means that in Ellen White’s material, she quoted the named passage, but for economy of space, we will not quote it here, but merely give the reference so that the reader can look it up and read it, if desired. So, it does indeed refer to these verses in Revelation 13, and this is the prophecy that she mentioned just before the reference. …I confirmed it by going to the manuscript, where the verses were written out. [e-mail: William Fagal, Associate Director, Ellen G. White Estate, 12501 Old Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, MD 20904-6600 U.S.A.]

The Judgment Hour of the dead began at the dead House of God (22 October 1844). It was an HOUR. How long is it? 

Judgment must begin at the house of God                         1 Peter 4:17 

…Of the church in Sardis write; These things saith He that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead     Revelation 3:1

An HOUR (cf Strong):

1)    A certain definite time

2)    The daytime

3)    A twelfth part of the day-time, an hour

4)    Any definite time, point of time, moment

“The hour of His judgment is come,” points to…the work of judgment which began in 1844…[GC88 435.2] 

Under the Mosaic system the cleansing of the sanctuary, or the great Day of Atonement, occurred on the tenth day of the seventh Jewish month (Leviticus 16:29-34) …[GC 399.4 ] 

That same Day: for it is a Day of Atonement…                          Leviticus 23:27

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ      Romans 2:16

As “Moses sat to judge the people…from the morning unto the evening (Exodus 18:13), the High Priest officiated in the Sanctuary during the daylight hours on the Day of Atonement: From morning to evening. Jesus asked, “Are there not twelve hours in the day?” (John 11:9). The length of an hour being determined by the length of the day is a Jewish principle called Sha’ah Zemanit: Proportional hour… Total daylight hours divided by 12.”[http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/134527/jewish/About-Zmanim.htm] 

The evening and the morning were the first day                                  Genesis 1:5

The First Mention of time in Genesis was Literal Time. God created The Day that began in the evening.

After establishing Literal Time, Genesis refers to a DAY that is Not Literal Time. It relates to Adam’s Judgment.

In the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die                     Genesis 2:17

Adam did not die in Literal Time, i.e., the day that he sinned. Adam did not die in Long Time, each day for a year (Ezekiel 4:6), i.e., the year he sinned. He died in Millennial Time, i.e., within the day/1,000 years that Adam sinned.

And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died. Genesis 5:5

As Peter advised us not to be ignorant of God’s timing (a day with God is like 1,000 years or 1,000 years is like a day), God’s judgment of Adam aligned with God’s timing. The same is true of God’s Judgment of sin that is limited to 7,000 years: 6,000 years for Satan to tempt man, and 1,000 years for the earth to have its Sabbath rest from his temptations. 

Be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day           2 Peter 3:8

For a thousand years in Thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night                     Psalms 90:4

When the Bible describes a literal hour, it is 60-minutes. In prophecies that utilize a day for a year, an hour can be a month (1/12th of a 360-day year=30 days), or an hour can be 15 days based on a 24-hour day. Josiah Litch calculated a prophetic hour to be 1/24th of a day/year when he calculated the day and year of the fall of the Ottoman Empire foretold in Revelation 9. The accuracy of his interpretation convinced multitudes of “the correctness of the principles of prophetic interpretation adopted by Miller and his associates...” [GC88 334.4-5] Likewise, the length of The Judgment Hour of the dead is determined based on 1/12th of a 1000-year day, which is 83 Years and 4 Months. History confirms it! 

From the beginning of the Judgment Hour of the dead on 22 October 1844, for the entire 83 years 4 months, until the Judgment Hour of the dead ended on 22 February 1928, the Roman Church was DEAD. The papacy’s deadly wound was partially healed when Pope Pius VII was installed in 1800, but the healing was dramatic: In 1929, when Mussolini restored a kingdom to Pope Pius XI via the Lateran Treaty.

The restoration of a secular kingdom in Italy to Pope Pius XI began in February 1929. By June of that year, the secular kingdom was restored: Again, the pope was the king of a secular state. Thus, the deadly wound was healed

The Day of Atonement had come on 22 October 1844 to begin the Judgment Hour of the dead (while the papacy was dead). Shortly after the Hour for the Judgment of the dead ended on 22 February 1928, the secular kingdom was restored to Pope Pius XI in 1929: The papacy was alive again. After the papacy was alive, the Judgment of the LIVING began. Like the Judgment of the dead, the Judgment of the living must begin on the Day of Atonement: On the Gregorian calendar, Yom Kippur does not come on the same day every year. After the Judgment Hour of the dead ended 22 February 1928, there was a brief Tarrying Time that preceded the healing of the deadly wound. After the deadly wound was healed, the Hour of the Judgment of the living began on the Day of Atonement in 1929, which was on October 14th

Notice that the papacy was dead for the entire hour (83 years 4 months) allotted for the Judgment of the DEAD from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928. Then seven popes/heads ruled the secular papal kingdom as SOLO popes during the hour (83 years 4 months) allotted for the Judgment of the LIVING from 14 October 1929 until 14 February 2013: Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, and Benedict XVI. When the Judgment Hour of the LIVING ended, Pope Benedict XVI resigned, and the secular papacy changed—from one living pope at a time to two popes living concurrently. History confirms Bible prophecy fulfilled! As ancient Babylon two ruling kings, until Cyrus toppled it, papal Babylon has 2 living popes awaiting Christ's Coming.

The problem is that we do not understand the Investigative Judgment process adequately. Probation has not closed. Just the time allotted to judge the living and the dead. Every case is active now: To be placed in the book of the living or dead. The final sealing time has begun in preparation for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

hch: First, you come up with your own concept of what you think EGW meant. The problem is that you do not understand the Investigated Judgment. You tried to compare the statement that a thousand years is like a day with THE ALMIGHTY ONES. This is very simple to understand without unfounded rationality that so many tried to make. Here time is not limit with YAHWEH because everlasting continues without probation which what time is because of sin with us. Let say this as well, no one knows how long both the Adams were in the Garden before they sin. The earth also would not have aged, aging started when they sin. This earth too was a part of everlasting until sin and that is not complicated to understand.

Your1/12th of a 360-day year=30 days calculation is not Biblical. The Bible does not use 1/12 of 360 the Bible uses the phases of the moon rotation around the earth. This the original rotation before the flood which both Numbers 14:33, 34 and Ezekiel 4:4-6 state quite well and very simple.

Ezekiel begins on the  5th day of the 4th month when ELOHIYM Commanded Ezekiel to go to the House of Israel and speak to them. Seven days he sat before them and then ELOHIYM Commanded Ezekiel to act out a prophecy concerning Israel and Judah. Acting out this prophecy required Ezekiel to lay on his left side for 390 days, then turn to his right side and lay on it for 40  days. Ezekiel followed THE FATHER’S Instructions,  and again he dated his prophecy in the 6th  year,  6th month, and fifth day—exactly one year and two months later. Adding up the days that Ezekiel counted we get 7 + 390 + 40 = 437 days. This shows it is not possible for the calendar to be just a solar calendar, nor could it be a lunar/solar calendar year of 12 months.  It proved because of sin; the earth had moved from its original creative place. The lunar/solar calendar year would have an extra month added.  Simple by adding up the time allowed in a 13-month year plus two months, gives a period of time that lasts 443 days. YAHWEH in HIS INFINITE WISDOM had put in place because of the variable number of 29 or 30-day months to correct now along with the season HE instituted to Noah after the flood.  Eze 1:1-2;  3:4-5, 15-16; 4:1-6; 8:1; Gen1:14; 8:22

Yes, the Millerite Movement thought that the calculation Josiah Litch was prophetic. It was not because Revelation Chapter nine did not have anything to do with the Ottoman Empire at all. Here is the full statement from EGW

When it became known, multitudes were convinced of the correctness of the principles of prophetic interpretation adopted by Miller and his associates, and a wonderful impetus was given to the Advent Movement. Men of learning and position united with Miller, both in preaching and publishing his views and from 1840 to 1844 the work rapidly extended. GC p. 334

EGW realize through THE HOLY SPIRIT that many they thought in Revelation was not correct and she wrote it.

Let us give more time to the study of the Bible. We do not understand the Word as we should. The book of Revelation opens with an injunction to us to understand the instruction that it contains. "Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy," ELOHE declares, "and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand." When we as a people understand what this book means to us, there will be seen among us a great revival. We do not understand fully the lessons that it teaches, notwithstanding the injunction given us to search and study it. TM p. 113

Revelation Chapter 7 shows the sealing of the 144,000 and later in the great multitude who comes out of the Time of Trouble and have their white robes. Chapter 8 begins with the first four of the Seven Trumpet and end with three woes to the earth. Chapter nine starts with an angel who has the key to the bottomless pit, the same angel has the same key to place Satan in the bottomless pit. The bottomless pit is not the earth because it has a bottom. The only place that has no bottom is outer space! Pit always stands for darkness and the Bible proves that all the angels that sin was put in prison like a pit and they are locked down. But not Satan he roamed to and fro on the earth and stand at the Gates of Heaven making insults. A Legion of Satan’s angel was released when YAHSHUA was on the earth. HE cast them from torturing the man and they begged HIM not to send them back to prison. The KJV used the word deep, but if you look it up you will learn it is the bottomless pit. Satan tried to cover this up!

This Chapter reveal that others would be sealed which goes along with Chapter 7 the great multitude. Now they were told that had five months and could not kill anyone only torture. This Verse should open everyone eyes because historically where does it state that the Ottoman Empire never killed anyone only tortured for just five months? However, Verse nine tells you something very important that this king: “whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.” Not in Arabic at all and this king is an angel!!! This is Satan because his seat, power, and authority are over the bottomless pit, but soon he himself will be locked down in his own kingdom for a thousand years!

When the books of Daniel and Revelation are better understood, believers will have an entirely different religious experience. They will be given such glimpses of the open Gates of Heaven that heart and mind will be impressed with the character that all must develop in order to realize the blessedness which is to be the reward of the pure in heart. TM p. 114

As we near the close of this world's history, the prophecies relating to the last days especially demand our study. The last book of the New Testament Scriptures is full of truth that we need to understand. Satan has blinded the minds of many so that they have been glad of any excuse for not making the Revelation their study. But YAHSHUA through HIS servant John has here declared what shall be in the last days; and He says, "Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written therein." TM p. 116

I will repeat study the Bible as EGW begged over and over and then her books. She had visions but they were given by YAHSHUA. Things her and the pioneer’s thought were correct at one time she stated in the book on page 105 could be later learned to be an error. She said do not hold on to error if the Bible does not present it in a simple form to be the truth it will not stand.

Blessings!

3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I will repeat study the Bible as EGW begged over and over and then her books. She had visions but they were given by YAHSHUA. Things her and the pioneer’s thought were correct at one time she stated in the book on page 105 could be later learned to be an error. She said do not hold on to error if the Bible does not present it in a simple form to be the truth it will not stand.

My dear sister Marri,

The Bible is foremost in my studies and Ellen White next.

From what you have written above in its entirety, it is evident that you have much to unlearn and to learn again. The message to the Laodiceans is that they think that they are rich (they have the Bible, the Sabbath, the Spirit of Prophecy writings, the favor of Heaven, etc.) but their view of their situation is not as Jesus see it. As Revelation continues, the rich men cry for the rocks to fall upon them to hide them from the coming of Christ. Who are those "rich men"?

Before Christ Comes, knowledge is to increase. It has increased. We are on the edge of Christ's coming. The Third Angel's message is about to be upon us. Those who understand the people that are to be the oppressors in the final scenes of earth's history are given the opportunity to prepare for what is ahead. Those who fail to understand the message of the hour will be deceived by antichrist. 

Jesus asked about there being 12 hours in a day. A day in Bible prophecy can be a year. In Bible prophecy a year has 360 days. 1/12 of 360 is 30. 1/12 of 1000 years is 83 years 4 months. These are facts. For us to understand... if and how these facts fit Bible prophecy is one of the roles of the Holy Spirit... He gives us discernment!

The deciphering of Revelation 9 by Josiah Litch was a partial understanding that God used to His glory. When the final complete fulfillment is understood, it will bring glory to God again.

Instead of trying to force fit what I write into your understanding, try to understand what I have shared and to see how it fits with Scripture. We have been corresponding for over 20 years on various forums and the same problem has manifest itself. Instead of looking at the facts presented, you hear something, reject it and defend your position with information that may not have anything to do with what was being said. Would that continue to happen if you understood what you heard in the spirit that it was said and searched the Scriptures to see if it were true rather than comparing it to your views?

But you are hearing and understanding things through the filter that you have accepted to be the "truth". Ellen White counsels us to study the Bible to find truth, not to search for passages that verify what we think. That counsel is worthy of your consideration.

Christian regards,

Hch

His child Henry 

11 hours ago, hch said:

My dear sister Marri,

The Bible is foremost in my studies and Ellen White next.

From what you have written above in its entirety, it is evident that you have much to unlearn and to learn again. The message to the Laodiceans is that they think that they are rich (they have the Bible, the Sabbath, the Spirit of Prophecy writings, the favor of Heaven, etc.) but their view of their situation is not as Jesus see it. As Revelation continues, the rich men cry for the rocks to fall upon them to hide them from the coming of Christ. Who are those "rich men"?

Before Christ Comes, knowledge is to increase. It has increased. We are on the edge of Christ's coming. The Third Angel's message is about to be upon us. Those who understand the people that are to be the oppressors in the final scenes of earth's history are given the opportunity to prepare for what is ahead. Those who fail to understand the message of the hour will be deceived by antichrist. 

Jesus asked about there being 12 hours in a day. A day in Bible prophecy can be a year. In Bible prophecy a year has 360 days. 1/12 of 360 is 30. 1/12 of 1000 years is 83 years 4 months. These are facts. For us to understand... if and how these facts fit Bible prophecy is one of the roles of the Holy Spirit... He gives us discernment!

The deciphering of Revelation 9 by Josiah Litch was a partial understanding that God used to His glory. When the final complete fulfillment is understood, it will bring glory to God again.

Instead of trying to force fit what I write into your understanding, try to understand what I have shared and to see how it fits with Scripture. We have been corresponding for over 20 years on various forums and the same problem has manifest itself. Instead of looking at the facts presented, you hear something, reject it and defend your position with information that may not have anything to do with what was being said. Would that continue to happen if you understood what you heard in the spirit that it was said and searched the Scriptures to see if it were true rather than comparing it to your views?

But you are hearing and understanding things through the filter that you have accepted to be the "truth". Ellen White counsels us to study the Bible to find truth, not to search for passages that verify what we think. That counsel is worthy of your consideration.

Christian regards,

Hch

HCH: You know the difference between you and me is that I give plenty of Scriptures and I explain with evidence of proof. You, instead try to promote your book and your own interpretation. You say that I do not understand but you do. I have provided you ample of sound information on everything that I have written to you about. I like to know what filter you are talking about Henry? I made it very clear that I lean not on my own understanding but the knowledge of THE HOLY SPIRIT. Hosea 4:6 On the 20 years that you and I have been on other forums, you have truly diverted a whole lot these days. We use to agree on a lot of things and yes we had some disagreement that is true but not like what you are doing now. I think I have some of my and your conversations on my external hard drive file. I will look and see what I have.

Your 1/12 of 360 is 30. 1/12 of 1000 years is 83 years 4 months. Is not Biblical that's the problem. The Bible never told anyone to use 1000 years in Bible prophecy nor the calculation of 1/12 of 360 is 30. Show it since you claim I do not understand enlighten me with Scriptures! 

You state "The deciphering of Revelation 9 by Josiah Litch was a partial understanding that God used to His glory." Really a partial, wherein the Bible do you have proof of this and show historically that they tormented people for five months and did not kill anyone? It is funny that the angel that had the key to put Satan in the bottomless pit had the same key for Chapter 9. If Satan was already in the earth when YAHSHUA came back, pray tell so an angel with a key locked him here on earth that has a bottom. Now I am supposed to understand that logic???? Who are the saints that had to be sealed? The beast comes out the bottomless pit and there is no angel with a key please explain that as well. Make sure you have Biblical facts also have historical factual evidence. Oh, yeah you believe the papacy called the whore is riding herself as the beast right, but I don't understand and you are right! Things that make no sense I don't understand, I certainly want anyone to explain this to me. I will say this, we continue to learn from our mistakes on things but will not do the same thing about EGW and the Bible. That's sad to me!

Blessings!

• 6 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 10:47 AM, JoeMo said:

Joe: We are now in the 7th millennium of time, this is the 20th century. I agree with about everything else!

Happy Sabbath!