ClubAdventist is back!

God is our Mother

GayatfootofCross

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

• Administrators

God is the designer and creator of our mother and our father.  Indeed qualities of Godly men and women may reflect the love and character of our eternal creator.  Jesus was the second Adam,  the new head of the human race, and restored the race to life as creator sustainer and, redeemer.

Through Jesus the restored human race is in  higher position that it was before the fall.  We do not know all that it means to us, that  God became a man, and as God and man Jesus Christ is head of the human race.

We were created man and woman, in the image of God, and now we are recreated in the image of God, by the blood of the Lamb, restored in the likeness of God, who is now the head of the human race, our creator, sustainer, and redeemer.

• Like 1

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

This article did every except name the goddess Sophia, who is credited by some as being more powerful than Jesus.

This is not some feminist propaganda—it’s a fact,

Not sure why they felt compelled to disclaim "feminist propaganda" as they did as much of what they said what similar to "feminist propaganda" trying to prove God is not masculine even as God Himself uses masculine pronouns in Scripture to define Himself.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

7 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

This article did every except name the goddess Sophia, who is credited by some as being more powerful than Jesus.

Not sure why they felt compelled to disclaim "feminist propaganda" as they did as much of what they said what similar to "feminist propaganda" trying to prove God is not masculine even as God Himself uses masculine pronouns in Scripture to define Himself.

Hi!

God's "masculinity" is not taken away.

It is all still there. :)

I personally think of Him as DADDY!

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

Romeo and Juliet

• Administrators

God the father has no testosterone... or estrogen... he is not human as we are.  Jesus said in heaven we will be as the angels... no marriage.  Jesus is in heaven... he is not subject to the forces of testosterone.  his masculine strength of His love, or feminine strength of His love is not based in Biology as ours is.  There is no gentleness like the gentleness of God.  "He will not break the bruised red or quench the smoking flax."  No authority or power like that of God, look at Christ in the temple.. he said  Zeal for my house has eaten me up.  This was not like our human passion, driven by testosterone.

our language is limited, and breaks down into feminine and masculine adjectives  because our language is not from eternity.  we do not have language outside of the context of humanity.  Our language is not sourced in eternity and God meets us where we are in our language with all it's limitations to reach us and connect with us, empowered by the Holy Spirit.

The scripture is not perfect, as the human agencies who wrote it, but it is inspired by God, and empowered by the Holy Spirit can speak the light and love and the power of God into our minds, and hearts, and lives.

i wonder if there is not a fear of the feminine, similar to how there is homophobia... a fear that something will in some way reduce masculinity.. and if we allow God to have gentler aspects we are endangering masculinity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

deb

Love awakens love.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

10 minutes ago, debbym said:

God the father has no testosterone... or estrogen... he is not human as we are.  Jesus said in heaven we will be as the angels... no marriage.  Jesus is in heaven... he is not subject to the forces of testosterone.  his masculine strength of His love, or feminine strength of His love is not based in Biology as ours is.  There is no gentleness like the gentleness of God.  "He will not break the bruised red or quench the smoking flax."  No authority or power like that of God, look at Christ in the temple.. he said  Zeal for my house has eaten me up.  This was not like our human passion, driven by testosterone.

our language is limited, and breaks down into feminine and masculine adjectives  because our language is not from eternity.  we do not have language outside of the context of humanity.  Our language is not sourced in eternity and God meets us where we are in our language with all it's limitations to reach us and connect with us, empowered by the Holy Spirit.

The scripture is not perfect, as the human agencies who wrote it, but it is inspired by God, and empowered by the Holy Spirit can speak the light and love and the power of God into our minds, and hearts, and lives.

i wonder if there is not a fear of the feminine, similar to how there is homophobia... a fear that something will in some way reduce masculinity.. and if we allow God to have gentler aspects we are endangering masculinity.

:candle:

Romeo and Juliet