ClubAdventist is back!

Sessions cites Bible to defend separating immigrant families

phkrause

2 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

trump.jpg

How nice! I got one of his sig collection ties also! Really nice ties!

• Like 1

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

I think it is time for a bit of intellectual honesty here. This whole "crisis" is nothing more than another left wing endeavor to deflect attention from issues they are not happy about.

They can't stand the success of the Trump - Kim Jung Un summit.

They are upset regarding the imploding scandals in Washington and the failure of the "deep staters" to oust Trump from office.

Even today, after Trump signs the executive order regarding separation of kids from parents, they are not happy and are already busy bashing him.

So, some of you need to turn off CNN and similar Trump hating channels!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

47 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

However, I rejoice with you that you have a nice tie to wear to church. You are a step ahead of me there!

Mine actually came to me thru Adventist Community Services when I was running it for my church. When we closed it down, we took two boxes packed with ties to clothing recycle. Amazingly, even in a poor part of the country, you can't even give clothing away. No one wanted them!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

Love bantering.

Esp. when the topic gets heated.

Preferably before.

:love:

#  my bantering isn't for everyone

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

" If you tarry 'til you're better
You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

"My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite."

Romeo and Juliet

13 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

This one took me less than 10 min!

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/videos/10161158600050725/

Do read beyond just getting upset about the picture and note what the courts have said about keeping children in custody with their parents. And if being separated from your children is so wrong, why are the children of American citizens who are thrown into jail separated from their parents!

Do you see a difference between caging children in a strange country who don't speak the language and that are not around relatives or friends as compared to native children that have their social circle in their homeland who just happen to be separated from a criminal parent? 

• Like 1

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

2 hours ago, hch said:

Do you see a difference between caging children in a strange country who don't speak the language and that are not around relatives or friends as compared to native children that have their social circle in their homeland who just happen to be separated from a criminal parent? 

Not really. And I wouldn't be so sure of that "strange language" idea. The DHS secretary has said that all border guards on the southern border speak spanish.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

It has been alleged that the US border laws are the most lax in the world. Even Mexico has stricter laws regarding immigration that the US, which makes the president of Mexico a bit of a hypocrite when he complains about our laws. I would bet that even The Wanderer's country has laws regarding immigration that are much stricter than the US. 

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 11.14.50 AM.jpg

Bill Liversidge Seminars

30 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

It has been alleged that the US border laws are the most lax in the world. Even Mexico has stricter laws regarding immigration that the US, which makes the president of Mexico a bit of a hypocrite when he complains about our laws. I would bet that even The Wanderer's country has laws regarding immigration that are much stricter than the US. 

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 11.14.50 AM.jpg

Apparently President Trump was impressed enough by the FAKE NEWS that he took an executive action to get the FAKE pictures out of sight. 

Were his actions focused more on stopping the people from seeing those horrible conditions than meeting the needs of the children?

People will have to decide that for themselves, but Daniel 4:17 is a presidential statement that is worthy of rememvbering.

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

Apparently President Trump was impressed enough by the FAKE NEWS that he took an executive action to get the FAKE pictures out of sight. 

Were his actions focused more on stopping the people from seeing those horrible conditions than meeting the needs of the children?

You give him impressive powers to "get the FAKE pictures out of sight." What is out there is there. CNN is still on the air, why hasn't he taken "executive action" to get them out of sight?!

You also seem to have drunk the kool-aid of Trump is an evil person. He has done many things in the past for people in need. But the "fake news" people won't tell you that. You may need to spend "more than 10 minutes" researching that one.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

It is painful to repeatedly see Christians take the side of fear and the  law when they look upon children that are not their own.

For all Eternity God waited in anticipation for  You  to show up to give You a Message - YOUR INCLUDED !!! { a merry dance }?️‍?

You will never come at all "   .. "I Will Rise" by the late great saved  Glen Campbell

If your picture of God is starting to feel too good to be true, you're starting to move in the right direction. :candle:

Romeo and Juliet

On 6/20/2018 at 3:42 AM, hch said:

America is going to repudiate every principle upon which it was founded until it reaches the point of no return. 

*SIGH* Here we go again.  May I remind you hch, that the Scripture was written by Israelites, for Israelites, and about Israelites.  Their "world" consisted of the Middle East, North Africa, and Mediterranean Southern Europe.  The knew very little about the Far East; and nothing at all about the Americas or Australia cuz they hadn't been discovered yet..  Almost all prophecy centers on the Middle East, North Africa, and Southern Europe (e.g., Greece).  Why do you keep trying to make the end about issues in the U.S. when the U.S. isn't even mentioned in prophecy?

1 minute ago, JoeMo said:

*SIGH* Here we go again.  May I remind you hch, that the Scripture was written by Israelites, for Israelites, and about Israelites. ... Why do you keep trying to make the end about issues in the U.S. when the U.S. isn't even mentioned in prophecy?

Sorry. Not true. The Scriptures were written for God's people for whenever they were needed. Some were written well before the time of Jesus and the writer was told to seal them up and they were with no understanding until the 19th century. And yes, the United States is very much in Bible prophecy. You just have to be able to see it. But then not everyone can.

The sealing of prophecy and even the understanding of Scripture is a fascinating topic. Many can read it and read it and never see it. One of the reasons the people of God are instructed to read after prayer for guidance. But God did promise to show us great and wonderful things.

• Like 2

Bill Liversidge Seminars

2 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

And yes, the United States is very much in Bible prophecy.

Maybe as a supporting actor but probably not a main player IMHO (I could be wrong).  The end times will no doubt have catastrophic consequences all over the world.  But "ground zero" will definitely be Israel and the surrounding nations.  Hopefully, if the U.S is involved, it will be on the side of Israel; so we are blessed rather than cursed.

"I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” (Gen. 12:3)

"May those who curse you be cursed and those who bless you be blessed.” (Gen. 27:29)

1 minute ago, JoeMo said:

Maybe as a supporting actor but probably not a main player IMHO (I could be wrong).

This quarters', and even this weeks', Sabbath school lesson would be a big help to carefully study. While most of the world is focused on Israel, I for one, do not really see any role for Israel in final events. Armegeddon is really a symbolic discussion of the last great struggle against God and false religion. Even Armegeddon, which is thought to be Har Megeddo (or more anciently know as Mt Carmel) is a symbol of this struggle which is paralleled by the story of Elijah and the fire from heaven. It seems that this fire from heaven was not permitted of the priests of Baal and those undecided were not deceived by them. Reading Revelation, you will find that fire is brought down from heaven by the false leaders in the end time and the deception of the people will be complete. I have read and heard several good pastors note that the Battle of Armageddon is an individual internal struggle over choosing who to follow - God or Satan, man, self, whatever your current god is today. People would be benefitted if they were to not try to see so much of current political struggle in Bible symbolism. 

• Like 2

Bill Liversidge Seminars

Wee need to get these boys back to mommy right away!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealRedElephants/videos/605129813192154/

Bill Liversidge Seminars

7 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

You give him impressive powers to "get the FAKE pictures out of sight." What is out there is there. CNN is still on the air, why hasn't he taken "executive action" to get them out of sight?!

You also seem to have drunk the kool-aid of Trump is an evil person. He has done many things in the past for people in need. But the "fake news" people won't tell you that. You may need to spend "more than 10 minutes" researching that one.

By your comment, you must not have looked up Daniel 4:17; it puts things in focus.

His child Henry 

15 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Har Megeddo (or more anciently know as Mt Carmel)

OFF-TOPIC: I thought Har Megeddon - Armageddon in Rev. -  meant Mount of the Assembly, which I infer to be the Temple Mount.  Not that it's a big deal - just interesting.  There was quite an assembly at Mt. Carmel as well.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

35970557_1853727038020621_3066385905204854784_n.jpg

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 1:41 PM, B/W Photodude said:

New Presidential approach...government makes the videos of the detention centers and gives them to the news networks.

Media can't film in the detention centers government controls pictures that are aired.

• Sad 1

His child Henry 

4 hours ago, hch said:

New Presidential approach...government makes the videos of the detention centers and gives them to the news networks.

Media can't film in the detention centers government controls pictures that are aired.

Romeo and Juliet

Well I am so glad I stumble on to this today. My mind has been a wreck on what is taken place in this country today.

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of ELOHIYM; Having a form of righteousness, but denying THE POWER thereof: from such turn away. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 2Ti 3:1-5, 7

I have read over what has been commented here, and I am glad that many of you are standing up for those children. But still what sadden me is that no one speaks that this is racist, beside being cruel. If all just take time and look at the Scripture I quoted evil Trump fit them all. Now I feel he was allowed to be in this office for us to wake and study our Bible like never before. Beside the Evangelical, and many SDA voted for this man and Ben Carson who I know very well. My mother fed both him and Candy while they were going to school at Yale. They were dating at that time and he is such a disappointment.

What this man has done to this country is to wake up pure racism along with all the other evil things he has done. These immigrants left their homes, country, friends, and family to save their children. They were seeking amnesty because of the gangs who have take over Central America. I heard Republicans talk against abortion that it is murder! Listen I do not want a baby to be aborted but that's between the mother and THE FATHER! Religious Liberty means no one should force a woman not to abort. We who know the truth must pray and help women of ethnic group to make the right the decision with love and kindness. Some abortion are necessary base on medical problems; so I pray that those who say they love THE MOST HIGH do the right thing. However, how can you cry out about babies being murder when you have live babies in cages!!How can anyone speak when you take a baby who was being breast fed from their mother! It seems that people always want to justify their beliefs by trying to force others to believe like they do! All of must choose.

It is unreal but the Bible does not lie! It said that people will become so delusional that they will believe a lie. It is happening now and whatever this evil man say, they believe it. We need to wake up, THE ALMIGHTY is give us a short version of the beast. The Bible also says to take care of widows, mothers, elderly and children we all know this. We also know that perilous time were going to come. However, the Bible said to "tarry," until HE come. We must stand up and speak out for the rights of these parents and their children. Why wouldn't you have records of each child who belong to their parents? So even if they were sent back home they could take their child. This is so insane it is making me sick and I am so distress, but prayer has help me through all of my trials that I am having these days. The Church has forgotten the elderly and the children, I know that because I am one! I struggle everyday but I not as bad as these children. I need to find out what I can do to help, I am on a fix income but I need to do something.

Blessings!

• 2 weeks later...

36580439_2023692167703341_250381883093811200_n.jpg

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Well I am so glad I stumble on to this today. My mind has been a wreck on what is taken place in this country today.

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of ELOHIYM; Having a form of righteousness, but denying THE POWER thereof: from such turn away. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 2Ti 3:1-5, 7

I have read over what has been commented here, and I am glad that many of you are standing up for those children. But still what sadden me is that no one speaks that this is racist, beside being cruel. If all just take time and look at the Scripture I quoted evil Trump fit them all. Now I feel he was allowed to be in this office for us to wake and study our Bible like never before. Beside the Evangelical, and many SDA voted for this man and Ben Carson who I know very well. My mother fed both him and Candy while they were going to school at Yale. They were dating at that time and he is such a disappointment.

What this man has done to this country is to wake up pure racism along with all the other evil things he has done. These immigrants left their homes, country, friends, and family to save their children. They were seeking amnesty because of the gangs who have take over Central America. I heard Republicans talk against abortion that it is murder! Listen I do not want a baby to be aborted but that's between the mother and THE FATHER! Religious Liberty means no one should force a woman not to abort. We who know the truth must pray and help women of ethnic group to make the right the decision with love and kindness. Some abortion are necessary base on medical problems; so I pray that those who say they love THE MOST HIGH do the right thing. However, how can you cry out about babies being murder when you have live babies in cages!!How can anyone speak when you take a baby who was being breast fed from their mother! It seems that people always want to justify their beliefs by trying to force others to believe like they do! All of must choose.

It is unreal but the Bible does not lie! It said that people will become so delusional that they will believe a lie. It is happening now and whatever this evil man say, they believe it. We need to wake up, THE ALMIGHTY is give us a short version of the beast. The Bible also says to take care of widows, mothers, elderly and children we all know this. We also know that perilous time were going to come. However, the Bible said to "tarry," until HE come. We must stand up and speak out for the rights of these parents and their children. Why wouldn't you have records of each child who belong to their parents? So even if they were sent back home they could take their child. This is so insane it is making me sick and I am so distress, but prayer has help me through all of my trials that I am having these days. The Church has forgotten the elderly and the children, I know that because I am one! I struggle everyday but I not as bad as these children. I need to find out what I can do to help, I am on a fix income but I need to do something.

Blessings!

America is preparing to repudiate every principle of its Constitution (that means every principle that remains that has not already been repudiated). Jesus wondered, If they do this in the green tree, what will they do in the dry? We might ask, if they do this to children whose families are trying to flee from terror, what will they do to Christians who choose to  break man's law when the Mark of the Image beast is formed?

His child Henry