ClubAdventist is back!

Sessions cites Bible to defend separating immigrant families

phkrause

4 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

HCH stated "My conclusions were from comparing Bible prophecy (Daniel 11) to current history." I agree also that Daniel 11 went from ancient time to Chapter 12: 

At that time shall Michael stand up. . .and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 

I do believe that both the "kingdom of the south and north," stretch out with history dealing with the new empires and wars. ...

stinsonmarri,

Thanks for your comments. I did read them. But they go all over the map and I don't see how they relate to anything that I wrote. 

When I placed the final fulfillment of Daniel 11 in present history, you refer back to ancient history.

Then you take the resurrection of the dead that occurs at Christ Advent and appear to say that it happens beforehand. 

perhaps you would take one of my comments and focus on it to explain what you are getting at?

In Christ,

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

19 hours ago, hch said:

stinsonmarri,

Thanks for your comments. I did read them. But they go all over the map and I don't see how they relate to anything that I wrote. 

When I placed the final fulfillment of Daniel 11 in present history, you refer back to ancient history.

perhaps you would take one of my comments and focus on it to explain what you are getting at?

In Christ,

I gave you the Bible and I did not say anything but point out what it said. As for history I agreed and said; "I agree also that Daniel 11 went from ancient time to Chapter 12: " That is beyond today I went all the way to the Time of Trouble in the Bible. I said clearly this as well: "Islam in Rev 16:12 states that; 'the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.'  The Water represents people and those around the Euphrates are Islamic.The drying up is their religion which if you look close Islam is related a lot to Catholicism and the false Judaic religion. Iran was ancient Persia and it is importance is gone." They will join the beast! Iran is not an island! 

Chittim [N]-or Kittim, a plural form ( Genesis 10:4 ), the name of a branch of the descendants of Javan, the "son" of Japheth. Balaam foretold ( Numbers 24:24 ) "that ships shall come from the coast of Chittim, and afflict Eber." Daniel prophesied ( 11:30 ) that the ships of Chittim would come against the king of the north. It probably denotes Cyprus, whose ancient capital was called Kition by the Greeks. Easton's Bible Dictionary

I took your quotes separately and commenting on them. You stated: "Then you take the resurrection of the dead that occurs at Christ Advent and appear to say that it happens beforehand. "

Daniel 12:2 clearly stated that these people will arise during the Time of Trouble! Now if you can kindly show me that this is not what it means do so.

A special resurrection precedes Christ’s second advent. “All who have died in the faith of the third angel’s message” will arise at that time. In addition, those who beheld with mockery Christ’s crucifixion, and those who have most violently opposed the people of God, will be brought forth from their graves to see the fulfillment of the divine promise and the triumph of truth (see GC 637; Rev. 1:7). The Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary Vol. 4, p. 878

I am very surprise that you did not know that SDA always view this Scripture as a resurrection before YAHSHUA Second Coming! What I differ is the Bible never said is "third angel message," they took it from EGW. EGW never received a vision that gave her this, it was her view. She has constantly stated to take the Bible and I do. If the Bible does not say it, I do not present it! So everything I presented to you came from the Bible. I did not go all over the place I stuck with the Time of Trouble, no Jacob trouble mention for the last days and Iran is not Chittim. I presented you from the Bible why and not me saying why. 

Blessings!

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 9:14 PM, stinsonmarri said:

I gave you the Bible and I did not say anything but point out what it said. As for history I agreed and said; "I agree also that Daniel 11 went from ancient time to Chapter 12: " That is beyond today I went all the way to the Time of Trouble in the Bible. I said clearly this as well: "Islam in Rev 16:12 states that; 'the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.'  The Water represents people and those around the Euphrates are Islamic.The drying up is their religion which if you look close Islam is related a lot to Catholicism and the false Judaic religion. Iran was ancient Persia and it is importance is gone." They will join the beast! Iran is not an island! 

Chittim [N]-or Kittim, a plural form ( Genesis 10:4 ), the name of a branch of the descendants of Javan, the "son" of Japheth. Balaam foretold ( Numbers 24:24 ) "that ships shall come from the coast of Chittim, and afflict Eber." Daniel prophesied ( 11:30 ) that the ships of Chittim would come against the king of the north. It probably denotes Cyprus, whose ancient capital was called Kition by the Greeks. Easton's Bible Dictionary

I took your quotes separately and commenting on them. You stated: "Then you take the resurrection of the dead that occurs at Christ Advent and appear to say that it happens beforehand. "

Daniel 12:2 clearly stated that these people will arise during the Time of Trouble! Now if you can kindly show me that this is not what it means do so.

A special resurrection precedes Christ’s second advent. “All who have died in the faith of the third angel’s message” will arise at that time. In addition, those who beheld with mockery Christ’s crucifixion, and those who have most violently opposed the people of God, will be brought forth from their graves to see the fulfillment of the divine promise and the triumph of truth (see GC 637; Rev. 1:7). The Seventh-day Adventist Bible Commentary Vol. 4, p. 878

I am very surprise that you did not know that SDA always view this Scripture as a resurrection before YAHSHUA Second Coming! What I differ is the Bible never said is "third angel message," they took it from EGW. EGW never received a vision that gave her this, it was her view. She has constantly stated to take the Bible and I do. If the Bible does not say it, I do not present it! So everything I presented to you came from the Bible. I did not go all over the place I stuck with the Time of Trouble, no Jacob trouble mention for the last days and Iran is not Chittim. I presented you from the Bible why and not me saying why. 

Blessings!

Marion,

Thanks for the comment. As I read Daniel 11, it goes from the 3 kings in Persia (Cyrus, Darius,  Artaxerxes) to Christ standing for His people in 1844 (12:1) the 2300 years spelled out. Then at the end of the 2300 years, Revelation 10 says thou must prophesy again. The great disappointment coordinated with the ending of the 2300 days (the ending of Daniel 11) and the command to prophesy again specifically links to Daniel 11 but without the time speciations. Thus when Daniel 11 prophecies again after 1844, it resumes at verse 6 in the 1850's. The king of the South is France and her daughter is the papacy (France took pope prisoner 1798). King of north is Great Britain and they (France and  Great Britain) joined together (became allies) in Crimean War. Then Daniel 11 flows to Mussolini a (state)  branch of the papacy's church and state branches.  He invaded Great Britain's stronghold (Kenya) and Great Britain did not go to war with him, but gave him the territory that he wanted.  Then the history aligns with events until Chittim (Island linked to Javan= Greeks. Greeks extended their kingdom all the way to Persia=Iran). Chittim (Iran) will attack US fleet in the Gulf. When they do the events in Daniel 11:30 will be begin the final countdown. The end time events will be rapid ones.

Regarding special resurrection that is not well understood by SDA's

Christian regards,

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

On 8/2/2018 at 7:49 PM, stinsonmarri said:

I can't for the life of me understand why some on this forum is caught up with Trump? The man is literally destroying this country. Satan is trying to change the prophecy of the two horned beast of Revelation with the kings of the world uniting.

We all saw children in cages and on the floor with those awful blankets; it was a nightmare. How do anyone sleep at night who voted for a man to do this? Then he tells them not to believe what you see and hear and they agree??? 

It is really time for you to get over that racist stuff because you are doing serious damage to all your other posts regarding the name of God and prophecy and even your appearance as a follower of Jesus. You do not have to be a follower of Jesus to discuss prophecy! One of the reasons you are being disingenuous regarding the whole issue of Trump and the separated families is that this program went on under the Obama regime also. Show where you ever objected during his (Obama) term of office.

Personally, I consider calling someone a racist who is not a racist, to be as heinous as being a racist. You seriously need to show somewhere in Donald Trump's personal life where he behaved in a racist manner. It is one thing to go on and on calling someone something but quite another to actually prove it. It is one of the serious flaws of the leftists in this country to keep hurling these charges around hoping it will stick. Unfortunately for some, it does to their discredit.

Not sure how you really rate on the national level, but some blacks who do rate would take issue with the idea that Trump is a racist. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYhibU4faQg

Other Blacks, even members of Martin Luther King's family, are also getting tired of the leftist hysteria over Trump and the racist name calling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh_N3vAWed4

Some consider Donald Trump the most PRO-BLACK president ever. Consider that with Trump as president, Black unemployment is the lowest ever.
https://youtu.be/OzVo6UEUrsM

"If there is anybody who thinks they are above praying for someone they may not agree with, you do not have the heart of Christ."
https://youtu.be/eymNjgHQFv0

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

On 8/5/2018 at 9:14 PM, stinsonmarri said:

I am very surprise that you did not know that SDA always view this Scripture as a resurrection before YAHSHUA Second Coming!

https://askdrbrown.org/library/can-we-please-stop-yahshua-nonsense

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

On 8/8/2018 at 7:45 PM, B/W Photodude said:

It is really time for you to get over that racist stuff because you are doing serious damage to all your other posts regarding the name of God and prophecy and even your appearance as a follower of Jesus. You do not have to be a follower of Jesus to discuss prophecy! One of the reasons you are being disingenuous regarding the whole issue of Trump and the separated families is that this program went on under the Obama regime also. Show where you ever objected during his (Obama) term of office.

Personally, I consider calling someone a racist who is not a racist, to be as heinous as being a racist. You seriously need to show somewhere in Donald Trump's personal life where he behaved in a racist manner. It is one thing to go on and on calling someone something but quite another to actually prove it. It is one of the serious flaws of the leftists in this country to keep hurling these charges around hoping it will stick. Unfortunately for some, it does to their discredit.

Not sure how you really rate on the national level, but some blacks who do rate would take issue with the idea that Trump is a racist. 

Other Blacks, even members of Martin Luther King's family, are also getting tired of the leftist hysteria over Trump and the racist name calling.

Some consider Donald Trump the most PRO-BLACK president ever. Consider that with Trump as president, Black unemployment is the lowest ever.

"If there is anybody who thinks they are above praying for someone they may not agree with, you do not have the heart of Christ."

Where did you see the racist in this comment? I was talking about children in cages!!!

Photodude; You said: "Not sure how you really rate on the national level, but some blacks who do rate would take issue with the idea that Trump is a racist." Let them blacks come on and take issue with me. You don't have to, if you are not black! I would kindly suggest you stay out of it then please! 

"If there is anybody who thinks they are above praying for someone they may not agree with, you do not have the heart of Christ." I don't, I have the heart of YAHSHUA and HE is no respect of persons. HE also stood and call sin by it right now. You see I watch as well as pray. Ask Congressman Nunes what he said behind close doors about taking something of value from another country IS CRIMINAL and that you all have keep the house for Donald because if you don't he will be in trouble. Nunes know he committed a criminal act as many of you do. You want to keep a criminal in office breaking both the Constitution and YAHWEH'S Commandments! So get the moat of your eye while you are condemning me. A hit dog will holler as the saying goes!

"Other Blacks, even members of Martin Luther King's family, are also getting tired of the leftist hysteria over Trump and the racist name calling."  Alveda King is not a known family member and just want some spotlight! She didn't get her fame because millions do not view Fox mostly fake news. (Some do give the truth).

"Some consider Donald Trump the most PRO-BLACK president ever. Consider that with Trump as president, Black unemployment is the lowest ever." These  so pastors suck up to Trump  these Blacks are the minority and NOT THE MAJORITY! A letter of the majority well known Black Pastor told these how less like YAHSHUA they act and were poor leaders to follow this man. 

Donald is a disgrace to mankind, he sold his own country, which include you, for money! With his greed, he will shoot someone on any avenue. He shot those children and he will pay for it. YAHWEH will see that he get his just reward. He does not care for you or the Republican Party. You are just means to get money and he conspired with Putin also did the Evangelical and the NRA. What's ever in the dark will come to the light. Ask  Congressman Chris Collins who first join with Trump. Now he's arrested and have charged.  All of these also Paul Manafort (who is on trial now), Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos, Michael Flynn, Richard Pinedo. Maria Butina is a Russian agent and boy is that a story with the NRA and the Evangelical since 2013! The Republic Party has show its true color CORRUPTION! I can go on and on but it is all going to come out! 

Blessings!

On 8/8/2018 at 7:56 PM, B/W Photodude said:

I will say YAHSHUA, that's my right. It seem to bother people like you because of the fruit you bear! However, the Bible said to love your enemies, those who say all manner of evil against you. Why? Because, HE Said great is my reward which is in Heaven. So be at peace Photodude I love you regardless.

Blessings!

The following is an excerpt from The Daily Walk - a devotional sent out by the Boulder, CO SDA Church every day. You should subscribe if you don't already receive it.  Anyways, this really struck me as appropriate for this topic and all of us in general when throwing political stones at one another and our President.

"Recently, this country has become more and more divided politically. People are throwing hate toward each other over political beliefs and party allegiances. To get caught up in this is just simply unbecoming for anyone claiming to be a follower of the soon-coming Messiah. We are not called to place our hope in this world or in any leader of any empire. We are called to pledge our allegiance to the Lamb and to His way of living. When we pledge our allegiance to the Lamb, our empire ways are set aside for a life of Kingdom living that will radically change how we do life."

We are all strangers in a foreign land regardless of our political leanings.  We have one King, one Lord; and we live in and for His Kingdom; not some national or worldly empire.

I pledge allegiance to my Lord, the Ruler of the universe,

And to the Kingdom for which He stands,

One King, with His Father

Ruling with love and grace for all.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JoeMo said:

The following is an excerpt from The Daily Walk - a devotional sent out by the Boulder, CO SDA Church every day. You should subscribe if you don't already receive it.  Anyways, this really struck me as appropriate for this topic and all of us in general when throwing political stones at one another and our President.

"Recently, this country has become more and more divided politically. People are throwing hate toward each other over political beliefs and party allegiances. To get caught up in this is just simply unbecoming for anyone claiming to be a follower of the soon-coming Messiah. We are not called to place our hope in this world or in any leader of any empire. We are called to pledge our allegiance to the Lamb and to His way of living. When we pledge our allegiance to the Lamb, our empire ways are set aside for a life of Kingdom living that will radically change how we do life."

We are all strangers in a foreign land regardless of our political leanings.  We have one King, one Lord; and we live in and for His Kingdom; not some national or worldly empire.

I pledge allegiance to my Lord, the Ruler of the universe,

And to the Kingdom for which He stands,

One King, with His Father

Ruling with love and grace for all.

That is beautiful what you wrote. However, THE KING said this would take place before HIS Kingdom will come:

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. Mat 24:10, 12 KJV

It is not political that this country is divided, it is because many have been not forth coming in their heart. We are suppose to love everyone but they don't. Children were taking from their parents and I am sorry we have to call sin by its right now. Division is because of sin and those who know what they are doing wrong are accepting it. No one man or president made many hate their fellowman, it was sin that was already in their heart. As a man thinking in his mind so is he/she. What's in the dark will come out. Do you think that YAHSHUA wants this, no! HE died for all human beings regardless of their nationality and color. 

Here's the problem also if you always see everyone as one color in the Bible and you feel your color is superior to others well it helps in making you feel that way and also your children. If you been taught to hate and feel that other people of color is taking your jobs or you been told they are criminals; then you hate. If you find a leader who let you vent your hate because he/she hates too, then you now act on that hate and become violent.

And for this cause ELOHIYM shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 2Th 2:11, 12  SACRED KJV

When people want to hate they will believe a lie. It does not make any different if you are in a church. They were church going people during slavery, during the holocaust, during the time of Saul who became Paul. History repeats itself and this time YAHSHUA is separating all those who keep all of HIS FATHER'S Commandments and HIS Testimony. You cannot be divided if you love and obey the Bible. We want to call it political and it is not! It is rebellion in the worst way against THE MOST HIGH!!! A comment on this forum was made that many prayed for a man who life has shown nothing but corruption. A woman on CNN, Hispanic said she did not care about his immorality because he was doing what she wanted. She was against other nationalities like herself for coming into this country. This is sad and YAHWEH wants division because HIS SON will separate the sheep from the goat!

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come, for men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of ELOHIYM; Having a form of righteousness, but denying THE POWER thereof: from such turn away. 2Ti 3:1-5

Many of the so call church going people know that homosexual is a sin. They are right, but what about the other sins above. We are not suppose to hate the sinner but hate the sin, but they hate the sinner more than the sin! Many joined with Russia back in 2013 and lift up a man who have mistreated his own people. He knows how to use people and he hate this country. Should we stand by and say nothing? Should we allow children to be separated from their parents and put in cages? Should we be upset when NFL players take a knee due to injustice of any kind? Should we allow one leader who have committed numerous of immoral acts over one leader before who was caught with one act? Should we say nothing about the very ones who spoke out against the previous leader is taking up for the one now? We are divided because those who cling to church have a form of righteousness but are breaking ELOHIYM'S Commandments. We are going to be divided and nothing can stop it. My call to all which side will you choose? Your life depends upon it, unless your are blind and you cannot see. However, if you want some eyesalve it is there for you. Then your eyes can be open!

In closing, two men who have hated have changed. One changed after the horrible death of the woman in Charlotteville VA. He was there and return home, saw and thought what he did was wrong and he prayed, got baptized and telling his story! There is a document coming on this Sunday, I hope many here will have the courage to watch it. I pray that will help many to change. Many will change and stand on YAHSHUA Side, I pray that it will be all of us here!

Blessings!

On 8/8/2018 at 11:14 AM, hch said:

Marion,

Thanks for the comment. As I read Daniel 11, it goes from the 3 kings in Persia (Cyrus, Darius,  Artaxerxes) to Christ standing for His people in 1844 (12:1) the 2300 years spelled out. Then at the end of the 2300 years, Revelation 10 says thou must prophesy again. The great disappointment coordinated with the ending of the 2300 days (the ending of Daniel 11) and the command to prophesy again specifically links to Daniel 11 but without the time speciations. Thus when Daniel 11 prophecies again after 1844, it resumes at verse 6 in the 1850's. The king of the South is France and her daughter is the papacy (France took pope prisoner 1798). King of north is Great Britain and they (France and  Great Britain) joined together (became allies) in Crimean War. Then Daniel 11 flows to Mussolini a (state)  branch of the papacy's church and state branches.  He invaded Great Britain's stronghold (Kenya) and Great Britain did not go to war with him, but gave him the territory that he wanted.  Then the history aligns with events until Chittim (Island linked to Javan= Greeks. Greeks extended their kingdom all the way to Persia=Iran). Chittim (Iran) will attack US fleet in the Gulf. When they do the events in Daniel 11:30 will be begin the final countdown. The end time events will be rapid ones.

Regarding special resurrection that is not well understood by SDA's

Christian regards,

The Bible is both a history and prophetic book. If you read what Daniel said himself and then to Nebuchadnezzar before he told him what he dream, is very significant.

Daniel answered and said, BLESSED be THE NAME of ELAH forever and ever: for Wisdom and Might are HIS: And HE changeth the times and the seasons: HE removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth Wisdom unto the wise, and Knowledge to them that know understanding: HE Revealeth the deep and secret things: HE knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with HIM. But there is an ELAH in Heaven that Revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days. Thy dream, and the visions of thy head upon thy bed, are these; Dan 2:20-22, 28

Daniel is a book of world history, Appointed Time and the controversy between truth against darkness. The book begins with the history of the kingdom of Judah being destroyed. It was destroyed for two reasons; first, Hezekiah had an opportunity to reveal the truth about YAHWEH, he fail. The Babylonian were skilled above all in the art of Astronomy mixed with Astrology that started with Nimrod. The Babylonians had priests over the centuries who kept the study alive. The Chaldeans were sophisticated and formed a university system of mixing true science with satanic ideology. When the sun went back 10 degrees, they did not seek any other kingdom. They new it was YAHWEH of Heaven. They admitted it in Daniel 2:11, so they knew. The second reason is Judah like Israel did not witness for YAHWEH, instead they themselves turn to worship Satan! 

Daniel Chapter Two was history and prophecy and it showed four empires that would affect the 10 ten toes. All would be against THE MOST HIGH and the king saw the second coming of YAHSHUA, as a stone striking the image of man and setting up an Everlasting Kingdom. 

Chapter Three -Six was dealing with history and YAHWEH'S Salvation of the time.

Chapter Seven deals with symbols of animals that were not political or  animals that are normally associated with these empires. These animal symbols dealt with the religions that opposed the Truth of THE MOST HIGH. YAHWEH was revealing how Nimrod's universal false worship was a part of three of the empires and the fourth empire was all three united together and the seven head in Revelation or the little horn would put his false worship back together again. Daniel saw exactly what John saw read and you will see it.

Chapter Eight - Ten deals first with accurate political history and the ram is the symbol for Persia and the goat is the political symbol of Greece. Out of Greece came Rome and this is important because Rome adopted everything of Greece, just like Judah leaders later and then USA! (This is why USA will become the false prophet adopting the leopard ideology). Then the same Chapter up to Chapter Ten, begins to deals with prophecy, showing that Rome would change the truth, and through this empire a new Judo-Christian false religious empire will come. Because of it persecuting power and corruption on mankind the time of Judgment would be introduce. This is the 23 Hundred day Prophecy! This all was significant to point to the importance of 1844  and the Investigated Judgement.

Daniel Chapter Eleven now gives a complete historical count down events of this world history. It also shows the on going corruption of mankind that would usher in the final Appointed Time which will be the most troubles time in this earth history! It begins with verses 1-5 and it returns to Persia and Greece and provide deep and important historical information.

Verses 6-12  Begin's with Lysimachus of Thrace and Bithynia-King of the North married Ptolemy I (King of the South), daughter named Arsinoë II who return to Egypt after husband died and two of her sons were killed by the new king. She also married her brother but eventually died at an early age.

Gabriel continues with Ptolemy III Euergetes ("the benefactor"),who march triumphantly into the heart of the Seleucid realm, as far as Babylonia, while his fleets in the Aegean made fresh conquests as far north as Thrace. Ptolemy III Euergetes took Thrace which was actually a country close to Macedonia the Northern Kingdom stated factually by the Bible and history.

Next is the Ptolemaic Dynasty that lasted to 30 BC, three hundred year more than Antigonid Kingdom of Macedonia lasted only to 168 BC, in which they both felled to Rome. Once again, the Bible shows the accurate pronunciation that Gabriel quoted to Daniel.

Then it concluded with the notable horn which is Rome focusing on Julius Caesar, Mark Antony, Cleopatra and Octavian. How accurate was Gabriel account of the Persia the Ram and Greece the Goat and the notable horn that waxed eastward and southward including the holy land.

History moved forward in time and now new powers had replaced the old regimes. Many nations will come to play very important roles but, the prophecy is to plainly reveal the facts about powers that will ultimate unite false worship against the Most High Yahweh ELOHI.

Happy Sabbath and be bless!

4 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

King of north is Great Britain and they (France and  Great Britain) joined together (became allies) in Crimean War. Then Daniel 11 flows to Mussolini a (state)  branch of the papacy's church and state branches.  He invaded Great Britain's stronghold (Kenya) and Great Britain did not go to war with him, but gave him the territory that he wanted.  Then the history aligns with events until Chittim (Island linked to Javan= Greeks. Greeks extended their kingdom all the way to Persia=Iran).

HCH: I had to speak of this particularly. YAHWEH is the giver of history, Appointed Time, and His specific Compass with certain symbols HE uses. Here is why:

Daniel answered and said, BLESSED be THE NAME of ELAH forever and ever: for Wisdom and Might are HIS.  And HE changeth the times and the seasons: HE Removeth kings, and setteth up kings: HE giveth Wisdom unto the wise, and Knowledge to them that know understanding: HE Revealeth the deep and secret things: HE  Knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with HIM. Dan 2:20-22 

What man attempts to do is use his wisdom and try to interpret the Word of ELAH. Instead we need to use the tools HE gives in the Bible and follow HIS Compass, Geography and Appointed Time. HE give them HIMSELF, all we have to is use them!

Rome was already discussed and it was depicted as the “little horn,” whose powers stretch toward the south and east and the pleasant land. Rome is also included in the 2300 days prophecy as the one who defile the truth about the Sanctuary of THE MOST HIGH and is responsible for crucifying HIS SON, THE MESSIAH. 

Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven. And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. Dan 8:8, 9 

Here HE shows HIS Compass of the four notable horn who moved toward the four corners or winds of heaven. Alexander died and four kings conquer north, south, east and west.

1.      Antigonid Dynasty controlled the northern area;

2.      Ptolemy Empire controlled Egypt and Palestine “the Kingdom of the South;”

3.      The Seleucid Empire not only controlled the east but eventually parts of the north for a short period of time;

4.      The Attalid kingdom was small and did not last long but it took over Macedonia which was west and the Gallic people northeast toward the Black Sea.

Then in Chapter Eleven YAHWEH gives HIS Geography called the "north and south." The north continues with Rome and the south always is south of Greece. Which if you notice is YAHWEH'S focal point. Yes, you are correct that one of the Greeks general took over Persia. But you must go back to Genesis Chapter 10 and see where Persia originated and that they are the Aryan people. The Persians are mixed with another Aryan tribe, the Medes, but the Persian tribes were in the Caucus Mountain and they moved into Shem's children land. Gen 9:27 state clearly that Japheth children would take over Shem's land and they did. The children of Shem were Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud and Aram, in addition to daughters.

Nimrod, Cush son moved into Shem's land first and history shows that Elam was a mixture of Semitic and Hamitic people. Persia moved down and made the capitol of Elam its center. If you notice the Iranians are White, Brown and Black skin. Then the Turks moved in adopted Islam and formed the Ottoman Empire. The point is this east land came under Ptolemy I who took over Egypt. The Bible kept Egypt as the south that included Persia. Iran under the Ottoman Empire and Egypt was the still the main focal point. The north moved eventually from Greece to Rome then the Europeans. French was notice not as the south but as the north but Britian originated in the land it became an Empire and it became the north. Finally, the north went to the Unites States and it all point to this country becoming the false prophet. 

As I stated Chittim is Java and not Gomer and that why the Bible gives the specific ancestries of Noah's son. It fits in HIS Wisdom and Knowledge so when HE gives names we must go back and look at Chittim and the Bible description and geography of the land! From Numbers to Daniel the Bible provides the names and grandchildren of Noah who dealt with Chittim and where it was located. Follow YAHWEH'S Geography, nations, Compass, prophecy and history that HE gives and we will not go wrong! Our ways are not HIS neither is our thoughts, that why the Bible itself is a light unto our path. To the Law and the Testimony if they do not speak according to these there is no light in it.

Happy Sabbath and be bless!