ClubAdventist is back!

HCH

Stan

• Moderators

In many ways, this section of this forum is an experiment.  It is thought to be a place where people can post that which is well outside of where Seventh-day Adventists generally are.

So, in working to see how it develops, I may move here some of the threads to which HCH has made major posts, even if he did not begin the thread.  When I do this, the posts of others in that thread will also move to this location.  Some of those posts may be well within SDA belief.  But, the placement of the thread in this location will serve as notice that probably major content is outside of SDA belief.

• Like 2

Gregory

• Moderators

As part of the experiment in seeing how this will work, I have moved a thread  on the IJ to this section.  As the one who began the thread, I have decided that due to the major participation of HCH in its discussion, it would better serve here in this section.

We shall see.  This is just an experiment.

• Like 2

Gregory

• 3 weeks later...

I would say it is outside of the mainstream Pastor. I have the SDA Commentaries and it provided various views  that were accepted by many within the SDA Church. If you would like for me to provide it I can.

Happy Sabbath!

• 6 months later...