ClubAdventist is back!

Has Babylon fallen, has fallen, yet?

Gail

I am sad about the whole ordeal. I suggested that this be posted somewhere else instead of the trinity as well. I never claim the trinity and never will. I just want to comment on what this post started about has Babylon fallen! Can we move the post out of the trinity subject please. I though it was moved to HCH forum? It needs it own Subject and not with trinity.

Blessings!?

• Like 1

I'm okay with wherever it is, as long as I can find it.  This topic is potentially "outside the limits" based on some of the responses outside of the trinity issue.

This thread has made me think some new thoughts - about "the harlot" and her "fall".  

First:  The Great Harlot does not "fall" until she is attacked by "the ten kings",  who are acting FOR "the Beast".  

One wonders exactly WHEN she "fell" into harlotry, committing fornication with "the kings of the earth".  Interesting that the text says "the kings of the earth . . .  committed fornication with her".   Guess THEY knew she was a harlot, and that their relationship with her was illicit.  

The "kings" who grew rich through their illicit intercourse with "her" are the same kings who turn on her and burn her.  

8thdaypriest