ClubAdventist is back!

Guiding Families

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

Lead Them Home is a non-denominational ministry that is dedicated to teaching Christian leaders and families hot to relate to LOGBT + individuals and family members.

As part of this, Lead Them Home has produced a 150 page book: Guiding Families of LGBT+ loved   Ones which it sells for $28 each with lower prices for bulk shipments.

The North American Division of SDAs has received permission from Lead Them Home to print a "Adventist Edition" to the Guiding Families book.  This edition is 71 pages in length.  This edition is only available on an individual basis.  It is not available in bulk purchases.   Distribution is prohibited outside of the individuals who request it.  Copying, scanning and posting online if prohibited.  [NOTE:  I am well aquainted with the "fair use" provisions of U.S. copyright law.  Those provisions give some limited rights to copy and evaluate.]

In short, I believe that this SDA edition is of great value.   It is important  It gives good advice.  I can encourage all interested Adventists to obtain a copy (whatever you have to do to get one). 

After I have had more time to study it in depth, I will likely post more on this publication.

I am somewhat perplexed as to the limits on its circulation that seem to be in place.

Perhaps, if you want a copy you should call the NAD and ask how you can obtain one:  443-391-7200.

• Sad 1

Gregory