ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

For at least  five years, I've been tweeting that from my understanding of Daniel 11, I ran is Chittim and the US is the king of the north. While studying the beast to learn about the formation of the image to the beast, it is clear to me that there is a 30 year period. 30 years ago on 3 July 1988, the US shot down a civilian air liner. So I'm watching relations between Iran and the US closely now. On 14 July 1988 America justified its actions, and Iran has never taken "revenge" for this incident. Daniel 11 continues that he shall return...So I am also watching President Trump's trip abroad to see if the US infuriates Iran while he is abroad. Is this the time for the war to begin, and will his trip get interrupted because of the conflict?

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

There are some prophecies that are easy to understand and some that have their meaning concealed until God's appointed time. But those who watch will not be caught unprepared.

His child Henry 

I just cannot understand why we continue to think that Islam and Iran have anything to do with the last days! They are insignificant and their prophecy has already be fulfill. Gen 9:27 clearly states that "Japheth shall dwell in the tents of Shem." Japheth children are the Persians, Greece, Europeans. Persians are the Aryan people who spread to Europe and South Arabia, and Palestine. They are also the Ashkenazi's who call themselves Jews. They clearly state they are not the Hebrews or ancient Israel and that is correct! So they have mixed with the Semitic people and they have over run them and you will find their DNA in all of that area. That is why sadly, they teach and want everyone to believe that Adam all all the people in the Bible are White. This is a not true and we need to stop this false belief. We do not know what The Adams color was nor any of the antediluvian people including Noah!

YAHWEH never had a Judaic religion, that was started from the Babylonian exile with the Pharisaic group. It became the Rabbinic faith after the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD and that's what the Ashkenazi's joined which is a false religion. YAHWEH'S people and faith was Israel and it will be Israel again for the remnant who are the 144,000 from all nations tongues and people, that will finish the work. They will bring in the great multitude from all nations and kindred. 

Islam did not come from Ishmael it came from Mohammed born in Medina from the tribe of  Quraish. By this time Persia, Greeks, Romans and Turks who all come from Japheth had migrated and conquer Egypt and parts of Arabia. South Arabia belong to the descendants of Cush which was Sheba, Dedan and Yemen. Rome tried to conquer "Happy Felix," but never did. It was after the Japheth mixed Arabs from Persia that accepted the religion of Islam and finally their relative the Turks who formed the Ottoman Empire that swept Egypt and Arabia forcing the Islamic Religion on all. Ishmael 12 sons were never mention at all during this time who lived in Northeast Arabia. They had died out long for before Greece invaded Egypt! 

Finally, Islam the Bible states clearly will dry up in Rev Chapter Sixteen to prepare the way for the beast. With the constant fighting among the two main sects and then Isis has created a great gap and disarray with the Religion. We should study the Bible and concentrate on the two evil foes who will end this world, the whore/papacy and the beast who has not been reveal yet!

Happy Sabbath and be bless!

• 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 2:31 PM, hch said:

For at least  five years, I've been tweeting that from my understanding of Daniel 11, I ran is Chittim and the US is the king of the north. While studying the beast to learn about the formation of the image to the beast, it is clear to me that there is a 30 year period. 30 years ago on 3 July 1988, the US shot down a civilian air liner. So I'm watching relations between Iran and the US closely now. On 14 July 1988 America justified its actions, and Iran has never taken "revenge" for this incident. Daniel 11 continues that he shall return...So I am also watching President Trump's trip abroad to see if the US infuriates Iran while he is abroad. Is this the time for the war to begin, and will his trip get interrupted because of the conflict?

Looked up my tweets on #IranUSwar started giving the warning in 2012  with that hashtag and before that under other hashtags. Imagine after 7 years, one would have expected it to happen, but it is not yet. And now that I understand that President Obama was the last American President elected constitutionally (might say that Trump bought the  office or that people were duped by fake news). I have learned that President Michael Pence is soon to stand for his people and  then Michael (Christ) will stand for His people.

It has certainly been a learning curve. And it has been my privilege to bounce my studies off some of the brothers, sisters, and acquaintances here.

Have not been agitating too much lately. Just too busy with studies and other activities. Learned a few insights from Jesus' parables that really got my attention. Noted tht the 10 days of awe have almost gone with major storm hitting the east coast. Yom Kippur will be here in a few days. Brings home the point that God is getting ready to wrap it up.

Christian regards,

His child Henry 

12 hours ago, hch said:

Looked up my tweets on #IranUSwar started giving the warning in 2012  with that hashtag and before that under other hashtags. Imagine after 7 years, one would have expected it to happen, but it is not yet. And now that I understand that President Obama was the last American President elected constitutionally (might say that Trump bought the  office or that people were duped by fake news). I have learned that President Michael Pence is soon to stand for his people and  then Michael (Christ) will stand for His people.

It has certainly been a learning curve. And it has been my privilege to bounce my studies off some of the brothers, sisters, and acquaintances here.

Have not been agitating too much lately. Just too busy with studies and other activities. Learned a few insights from Jesus' parables that really got my attention. Noted tht the 10 days of awe have almost gone with major storm hitting the east coast. Yom Kippur will be here in a few days. Brings home the point that God is getting ready to wrap it up.

Christian regards,

Technology is interesting. I saw in one place that this post had 3 replies, but I cannot find any of them.

Got a note asking about why I believe that EG White is a messenger of God. That relates to my teaching about the #IranUSwar so I thought I would put a copy here...

Bible study. When the Bible is studied and various questions arise, Ellen White is often discovered. There is a quote in my book from a discussion with a young man that I encountered who attended a secular school: A religion major from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga observed: “You cannot study Christianity in America without encountering Ellen White.”

My encounter with Ellen White has led me to see that she was used of God in a mighty way. First, I study the Scriptures then I examine her writings to see her comments on the Bible. They go hand in hand. Now and then they seem to contradict, but on those rare occasions there is a good explanation-- no real contradiction.

My books mentioned on my website are mostly out of print now. As I study, I publish the studies for others to review and comment on them. Then as I get feedback and continue to study;  updated material replaces the older material. Most of the books there were published at my expense and a few hundred copies or less of each study were given out for free. Those who received the material were asked to tell me what they thought, but few did. Those who took the time to give feedback were a blessing in that they often asked questions that I had not thought of...that  set me to go deeper into Bible study.

Most of my videos give a prophetic gems and end with reference to a book where the viewer can get more information. But I cannot recall anyone ever buying a single book in response to the videos. And if anyone chose to do so now they would have to get THE DAY DAWNS or the e-book from Amazon.

Conclusion: My study has confirmed that Christ's Advent is imminent, I don't know the day or hour, but the time appointed to judge the living and the dead has ended. I do understand that President Michael Pence will be involved in the final events and there will be 3 popes living (Benedict, Francis, and Satan briefly impersonating Pope John-Paul II). I do not claim infallibility, there are things that I may not yet have perfectly right. BUT as a faithful watchman, I have laid out the study in my book THE DAY DAWNS for everyone to examine to see how I came to these conclusions. Everyone can read the study and see if my method of Bible study is true or faulty. Amazon Prime has the material FOR FREE to those who want to read it. Anyone who does not have Prime … a friend with Prime can gift them the book FOR FREE. What else can I do to warn the world?

Christian regards, 
Henry Hills

The only man alive who tweeted 8 times during the 14 months BEFORE Pope Benedict retired that
he would not be pope after the Spring 2013. The ONLY one tweeting (#IranUSwar) since 
19 October 2012 that the Iran war with US is imminent. Warning! Warning: when President Trump
 is replaced, Michael will stand for his people. God be merciful to us!

His child Henry 

My dear Henry I not trying to offend you but sometime you write like Desmond Ford. We try to place the events of the time with prophecy instead of standing back and pray. We forget that it is Satan's plan to confuse us from the prophecy that are provided. He put up so many things and affairs that take place in this world so we will take our eyes off of what is right in our faces. The controversy is on worship. Nimrod change the worship of THE MOST HIGH; he introduce false names, false sanctuary services bring in abhorred sexual act that is still practice in religion today. We close our eyes that even the Catholic Church bring this same practice of nuns being married to Jesus and they wear wedding bans. So many types of sexual acts go on in this church that it unbelievable but now is known.

The Evangelical did an out cry that Obama was the beast because of his Muslim name. For centuries they believe that the papacy was the whore and the beast. They were wrong she was not the beast, she was riding him and he left her and hated her. However the Evangelical hate Islam more then the Catholic Church today. Bravo to Satan because he has the USA turned to the Islamic faith and like EGW said less would be said about the papacy. She is quiet for a while and the truth of the prophecies are being overlook.

Satan then turn and got the Evangelical's and SDA to vote in the most amoral man who practice the ways of a gangster. Why because of the court system the Republican Senators are control by satanic conduct that are clearly seen. Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court is actually the plan of the devil. It is his main goal to reverse Dan Chapter 12; Rev Chapter 11, 13, 14, 16, 17 and 18. Everything possible has shown that Donald Trump was selected to be used by the Republican Party. They care less about his amoral or immoral acts, his lies, stupidity, narcissist actions. Their goal is reverse all laws that deals with freedom of religion. SDA refuse to believe that there will be no persecution. Rev 20:4 beheaded in Greek is wrong and the reason has been given that the NT was originally written in Paleo Hebrew. PIE root “tere” means to “cross over, pass through, overcome,” is actually related to truncate. It was changed in the 1500 from Latin truncatus “cut off,”  a past participle of truncare that means “to maim, mutilate, cut off,” from truncus "maimed, mutilated,” also "trunk of a tree, trunk of the body," of uncertain origin. The Paleo Hebrew word “halam” is define by NASB Translation beat, overcome, smash, smite, struck, and to trample down.

No where in Revelation does it shows anyone being beheaded, martyrs were burned at the stake under Catholicism rule. The point is deception and if we are not careful we will overlook that the beast will come and there will be the battle of Armageddon with the papacy. The beast will win Babylon is Jerusalem and it will be destroy for third and final time. By whom the very one who they thought had their back! Yes Babylon has cage every false religion that oppose HIS Commandments. But, Jerusalem fate goes all the way back for killing his prophets, disciples, and apostles. Her final fate will be an angel casting the city into the sea. But USA first will nuke her, known as the false prophet. It is the image that the false prophet makes that SDA need to take a serious look at. We never discuss the image to the beast and boy will we be surprise. Daniel says YAHSHUA people will scatter when the Gospel work is done. Rev says the same but we are too busy caught in false doctrine to see the truth! Woe to the people, it will be to late the prophecy will happen and many will not even realize it. Watch Dr. Ford next week and Hannity for the first time spoke the truth. Watch as well a pray folks, please don't be deceive! 

Blessings!

Stinsonmarri,

I respectfully submit that the end-time scenario you present above is almost (but not quite) as speculative as hch.  Fact is, none of us KNOW how or when the end of time will pan out.  hch says it's war with Iran.  You and EGW say it will end with papal totalitarianism.  I think it will end with Islamic totalitarianism.  We're probably all wrong.

It doesn't matter how or when Jesus returns.  What matters is "Are You Ready for Jesus to Come"?

15 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

My dear Henry I not trying to offend you but sometime you write like Desmond Ford. We try to place the events of the time with prophecy instead of standing back and pray. We forget that it is Satan's plan to confuse us from the prophecy that are provided. He put up so many things and affairs that take place in this world so we will take our eyes off of what is right in our faces. The controversy is on worship. Nimrod change the worship of THE MOST HIGH; he introduce false names, false sanctuary services bring in abhorred sexual act that is still practice in religion today. We close our eyes that even the Catholic Church bring this same practice of nuns being married to Jesus and they wear wedding bans. So many types of sexual acts go on in this church that it unbelievable but now is known.

The Evangelical did an out cry that Obama was the beast because of his Muslim name. For centuries they believe that the papacy was the whore and the beast. They were wrong she was not the beast, she was riding him and he left her and hated her. However the Evangelical hate Islam more then the Catholic Church today. Bravo to Satan because he has the USA turned to the Islamic faith and like EGW said less would be said about the papacy. She is quiet for a while and the truth of the prophecies are being overlook.

Satan then turn and got the Evangelical's and SDA to vote in the most amoral man who practice the ways of a gangster. Why because of the court system the Republican Senators are control by satanic conduct that are clearly seen. Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court is actually the plan of the devil. It is his main goal to reverse Dan Chapter 12; Rev Chapter 11, 13, 14, 16, 17 and 18. Everything possible has shown that Donald Trump was selected to be used by the Republican Party. They care less about his amoral or immoral acts, his lies, stupidity, narcissist actions. Their goal is reverse all laws that deals with freedom of religion. SDA refuse to believe that there will be no persecution. Rev 20:4 beheaded in Greek is wrong and the reason has been given that the NT was originally written in Paleo Hebrew. PIE root “tere” means to “cross over, pass through, overcome,” is actually related to truncate. It was changed in the 1500 from Latin truncatus “cut off,”  a past participle of truncare that means “to maim, mutilate, cut off,” from truncus "maimed, mutilated,” also "trunk of a tree, trunk of the body," of uncertain origin. The Paleo Hebrew word “halam” is define by NASB Translation beat, overcome, smash, smite, struck, and to trample down.

No where in Revelation does it shows anyone being beheaded, martyrs were burned at the stake under Catholicism rule. The point is deception and if we are not careful we will overlook that the beast will come and there will be the battle of Armageddon with the papacy. The beast will win Babylon is Jerusalem and it will be destroy for third and final time. By whom the very one who they thought had their back! Yes Babylon has cage every false religion that oppose HIS Commandments. But, Jerusalem fate goes all the way back for killing his prophets, disciples, and apostles. Her final fate will be an angel casting the city into the sea. But USA first will nuke her, known as the false prophet. It is the image that the false prophet makes that SDA need to take a serious look at. We never discuss the image to the beast and boy will we be surprise. Daniel says YAHSHUA people will scatter when the Gospel work is done. Rev says the same but we are too busy caught in false doctrine to see the truth! Woe to the people, it will be to late the prophecy will happen and many will not even realize it. Watch Dr. Ford next week and Hannity for the first time spoke the truth. Watch as well a pray folks, please don't be deceive! 

Blessings!

Dear Sister,

Worship is the issue. TRUE  but that has always been the issue. Now that the deception is at hand, we are told in scriptures not to be deceived about worship.

The Scripture shows that the beast cannot ride itself. Revelation 12 identifies Satan's 1260-year reign from the Egyptian death decree until the birth of Jesus. Then Satan uses the papacy for 1260 years to do his will. Then the papacy receives the deadly wound and Satan restores its kingdom for 1 hour  (83 years 4 months...14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013 ) and just before that time came to an end, Satan gave his power to Pope John-Paul II for 42 literal months. Revelation 17 picks up the prophecy … 5 are fallen (popes Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I) ONE is (John-Paul II) and one is to come for a short space (Benedict XVI). A short space is not defined in Scripture. But the Spirit of prophecy states that as prophecy relates to the church 7 is the number of completion. By Babylonian custom the king on New Years Day was credited for the whole year (29 March to 28 March by Babylonian calculation on the Gregorian calendar). John-Paul II died 2 April 2005 (a few days after 29 March 2005 and 42 months after 9/11/01) Benedict began his ascension year that fulfilled John-Paul II's final year until 28 March 2006. Benedict XVI's first year as solo pope began 29 March 2006 according to Babylonian custom and it ended 28 February 2013 (one day and one month short of 7 years).

Thus from Revelation 17, we see that the beast is the papacy. The 8th horn is of the 7 (John-Paul II). Satan will personate him and then Satan will personate Christ. Revelation 16 explains that there will be 3 popes: Satan (the dragon) as John-Paul II, Francis I (the beast), and Benedict (the false prophet) when the Euphrates dries up. ISIS is drying up the people from around the literal Euphrates. The Catholic priest's sex scandal is drying up the people flowing into the papal church. 

Revelation 18 depicts apostate Protestantism as the woman (very clear in Great Controversy) riding the beast (papacy). Apostate Protestantism has on her head (name, jurisdiction, and authority of the beast. i.e., Mark of  the beast). This is where we are today in prophecy: The Mark of the Beast is about to be implemented.

When I followed Revelation 13 to Pope Benedict, I identified the transition from the first beast to the second beast during the reign of Bush I. The second beast only had 2 horns, so I identified Barack Obama as America's last President. YES My study identified Obama as America's last president. Think of it like this: He was the  last one to have a full term. He was the last one elected the old fashion way without Russia tricking people to vote for their choice.  Then came Trump. How can that be?

Two is not three.  So the skeptics laugh and I go back to Bible study. They laugh...I pray and study.

In Revelation 13, Pope John-Paul II was allotted 42-months:  9/11/2001 to  4/2/2005. Sept 2001 almost gone. Oct, Nov, Dec (3 months ) 2002 (12 months ) 2003 (12 months ) 2004 (12 months ) Jan, Feb March (3 months )= 42 full months.  But when you look at 9/11/2001 to 4/2/2005, the time exceeds the 42 months by a few days. Why? Because the prophecy was written by John who used the Hebrew Calendar and it was fulfilled when the Gregorian Calendar is in common use. On the Hebrew Calendar 9/11/2001 to 4/2/2005 is 42 months and 2 months (Adar 1 was added exactly twice from 9/11/2001 to 4/2/2005) AND on the Hebrew Calendar 9/11/2001 to 4/2/2005 is exactly 42 plus 2 months to the very day.  The word for two in 42 was duo and it was fulfilled by 40 plus 2 & 2. The second beast has duo horns but it has been fulfilled thus far as duo (Bush and Obama) and Trump and ? As I now understand it the duo horns on the second beast are 2 (Bush & Obama) & 2 (Trump & Pence).

My conclusion (interesting coincidence published 2/2  2018) The two horns on the second  beast in Revelation 13 are duo being read as 2&2 and being fulfilled by Presidents Bush, Obama, Trump and Pence. When Michael Pence stands for his people Michael (Christ) will stand for His people.

So the scoffers can scoff and they can laugh. They can belittle my prophetic methodology and disagree with my conclusions. But the promise is that the wise will understand and when all is said and done, there will be no doubt as to who was reading the Scriptures correctly. As it was in Noah's day, when the rain fell everybody knew that Noah had it right. It was too late too late to reevaluate their position when the rain was falling. It is not yet too late to look at the evidence (it is in my book that is available for free from Amazon). I'm not infallible, but I study to show myself approved of God a workman that has no need to be ashamed of His word. I believe it to the best of my understanding at the time and I allow my understanding to mature as more light comes. Oh that that could be said for all who profess to love the Father and the Son.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

I remind people reading this thread that it is posted in a  section where people are allowed to  post almost at will, material that would be subject to moderation if posted elsewhere.   The suggestions that HCH makes are usually well beyond what the SDA denomination teaches and are also outside of accepted Christian scholarship as to what the Bible teaches.

Contrary to what he sometimes says, others have sometimes suggested the same ideas that he presents.  He is not the only one for some of what he posts.

In addition, he has a history of making statements that are demonstrated to be wrong as they fail according to his proposed time frame.  In every case he has within a few months come back with alleged new light from God as to how and why he went wrong.  

We will continue to allow him to post in this section, but read his  writings with caution.

• Like 2

Gregory

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 8:00 PM, JoeMo said:

Stinsonmarri,

I respectfully submit that the end-time scenario you present above is almost (but not quite) as speculative as hch.  Fact is, none of us KNOW how or when the end of time will pan out.  hch says it's war with Iran.  You and EGW say it will end with papal totalitarianism.  I think it will end with Islamic totalitarianism.  We're probably all wrong.

It doesn't matter how or when Jesus returns.  What matters is "Are You Ready for Jesus to Come"?

"Are you faithful in all that you do?" Is just as important...

His child Henry 

9 hours ago, hch said:

"Are you faithful in all that you do?" Is just as important...

Every question in the song is important.  That's why I posted the song.

3 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

there is nothing in Scripture that clearly states Satan will impersonate a catholic Pope. That is NOT in the picture.

so say you.

As I read Revelation 17 this is exactly what it means. And when Rev 17 is aligned with the Spirit of prophecy it is very clear.

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

As I read Revelation 17 this is exactly what it means. And when Rev 17 is aligned with the Spirit of prophecy it is very clear.

Aligning with the SoP is totally irrelevant. Scripture is Scripture and it doesn't need an EGW imprimatur.  Furthermore, I see nothing in Rev. 17 that explicitly ties to the papacy. If you're talking about:

" “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction." (Rev.17:9-11), I could make a strong argument that the 7th King was the Ottoman Empire; and the 8th King will be a resurgence of Islam or Globalism. 

You can put in your subtle little digs about our ignorance or disbelief,  but your credibility is already seriously compromised as far as I'm concerned.

5 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Aligning with the SoP is totally irrelevant. Scripture is Scripture and it doesn't need an EGW imprimatur.  Furthermore, I see nothing in Rev. 17 that explicitly ties to the papacy. If you're talking about:

" “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while.11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction." (Rev.17:9-11), I could make a strong argument that the 7th King was the Ottoman Empire; and the 8th King will be a resurgence of Islam or Globalism. 

You can put in your subtle little digs about our ignorance or disbelief,  but your credibility is already seriously compromised as far as I'm concerned.

It is a sad day when the Bible warning is given (the message needed for this very time in which we live) and men who profess to believe the word of God cannot understand it and cast doubt upon it or explain it away. 

His child Henry 

5 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

I still cannot see anything in rev 17 that specifically indicates a sitting Pope will impersonate Satan. Further, I do not understand the Bible to even teach that Satan will be impersonated by anyone at any point in history. The only impersonation I know of that IS spelled out loud and clear (think LOUD CRY) is that Satan will impersonate Jesus! 

It is interesting how the mind works. I made the  following statement: 

Thus from Revelation 17, we see that the beast is the papacy. The 8th horn is of the 7 (John-Paul II). Satan will personate him [John-Paul II is the pope I just referred to] and then Satan will personate Christ. Revelation 16 explains that there will be 3 popes: Satan (the dragon) as John-Paul II, Francis I (the beast), and Benedict (the false prophet) when the Euphrates dries up. ISIS is drying up the people from around the literal Euphrates. The Catholic priest's sex scandal is drying up the people flowing into the papal church. 

Then the concept gets flipped that a pope will impersonate Satan... reading too fast? Comprehending too slow? 

5 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Rev 17:7  And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
Rev 17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Rev 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
 Rev 17:10  And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12  And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Explanation:

In Rev. 17:7 The woman is apostate Protestantism and the beast is the papacy. This beast was introduced as the first beast in Revelation 13. The 7 heads are the seven popes (Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, Benedict XVI)  that had their kingdom restored by Mussolini in 1929. The 10 horns are the ten American Presidents (Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton) that bonded with these  popes. This is understood from the context of Rev 13. The first papal beast is followed by an earth beast linking to America that draws fire down from the sky. Truman did that in WWII twice over Japan. ("Give 'em hell Harry")

In Rev 17:8, the beast (papacy) that was until it received its deadly wound February 1798. Then it was not until 1929. Satan was the one that is to ascend from the bottomless pit. Satan gave his power and authority to the papal beast when it was restored/healed in 1929 by Mussolini and healed on America behalf when Reagan healed the deadly wound in 1980's when he recognized Pope John-Paul II as head of state and church. It was further healed by Bush I when he proclaimed Pope John-Paul II as THE WORLD'S MORAL LEADER, which is akin to being head of all the churches. Thus the papacy was (prior to 1798), is not (1798-1929), and yet is (1929-2013). In 2013, the solo pope papacy had 2 living popes (Francis the ruling and Benedict the retired).

In Rev. 17:9, the 7 popes are linked to 7 mountains, i.e. the 7 hills of Rome. The symbolism links to rising and falling as a mountain appears to go up to the summit and down again. In 1929 the papacy arose from nothingness to become a world power again through the reign of John-Paul II who toppled communism without firing a shot to the reign of Benedict when the papacy was greatly weakened by the priest's fornication scandals.

In Rev. 17:10, the popes from 1798 to 1929 were not kings. After Mussolini restored the kingdom to the popes: Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, Benedict XVI were kings. The short space was the reign of Benedict XVI (2005 was his ascension year. The papacy is spiritual Babylon. By Babylonian custom, the king on 29 March got credit for the entire year through 28 March. Thus since John-Paul II died 2 April 2005 (a few days after 29 March, his final year ended 28 March 2006.) Benedict ruled as a solo pope from 29 March 2006 until 28 February 2013. That was a day and a month short of 7 years... a short space.

In Rev. 17:11, Satan is the "beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth" Since Satan gave his seat and authority to the papacy and Pope John-Paul II literally had a deadly wound from which he was healed, Pope John-Paul II is also the "beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth." The last two deceptions that will deceive the world are Sunday sacredness and the state of the dead. Thus Satan will appear as John-Paul II, who was one of the 7 kings. Pope John-Paul II was noted for Dies Domani in which he declared that God changed Sabbath to Sunday. And as Christ told Thomas...touch me feel me... Satan personating John-Paul will be able to do the same following that tactile experience by claiming that this is his spiritual body after all his body is still in the Vatican crypt.

Note this comment from EGW:

As the second appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ draws near, satanic agencies are moved from beneath. Satan will not only appear as a human being, but he will personate Jesus Christ; and the world who has rejected the truth will receive him as the Lord of lords and King of kings. He [Satan] will exercise his power, and work upon the human imagination. He will corrupt both the minds and the bodies of men, and will work through the children of disobedience, fascinating and charming, as does a serpent. What a spectacle will the world be for heavenly intelligences! What a spectacle for God, the Creator of the world, to behold! The form Satan assumed in Eden when leading our first parents to transgress, was of a character to bewilder and confuse the mind. He will work in as subtle a manner as we near the end of earth's history. All his deceiving power will be brought to bear upon human subjects, to complete the work of deluding the human family. So deceptive will be his working, that men will do as they did in the days of Christ;  {RH, April 14, 1896 par. 6}

In Rev 17:12, the 10 horns (American Presidents: Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, and Clinton) received their authority for one hour. A day is 1000 years in God's sight. An hour based on 1000 year day is 83 years 4 months. The papacy received its wound in 1798...It was DEAD when the judgment hour of the dead began and ended 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928. Mussolini revived the papacy beginning in Feb 1929 and continuing through June 1929. The  Day of Atonement came 14 October 1929. The prophetic hour for the Judgment of the living (83 years 4 months) when the papacy was ALIVE again Ended 14 February 2013. That prophetic hour aligned with the restoration of the papacy to life and the end of Pope Benedict's reign at which time the papacy had 2 living popes and the prophecy in Rev 13 transitioned from the papal beast to the American beast with the 2 lamblike horns. The first horn was Bush II and the 2nd was President Obama. But the word duo indicating 2 horns has its meaning doubled (I explain it in my book) thus there are 4 lamblike horns: Presidents Bush II, Obama, Trump, Pence.

Rev 17:13  These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. The Marshall plan to rebuild and UNIFY divided Europe in defiance of Daniel 2 where God said that they shall not cleave together began with Truman and Clinton got an award for his commitment to it. Brexit is God's way of fulfilling His word that these 10 presidents have defied.

Rev 17:14  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.  It is said that Truman was put in office by the papacy. And after leaving office, he had an audience with Pope Pius XII in Rome. Then Eisenhower met with the pope discretely and every President through Clinton did likewise more openly and more often. This American Presidents bonding with the papacy is warring against Christ.

Those who understand will be blessed. Amen

His child Henry 

• Moderators

To all:  HCH does not reflect SDA thinking.  Period.

Further, his approach to Scripture (the Bible) reflects what is known as Eisegesis.  This is not the way that one should understand the Bible.

In addition, there is much in what HCH says that  can not be said to reflect the thinking of Ellen White.

It should be noted that HCH has in the past often made specific, time-related, predictions that did not come to pass as he had predicted.

I fine it interesting that HC'H understands the Bible to be saying that a day in God's sight represents 1,000 years.  Is he telling us that the Biblical prophecy of the 2300 days actually represents  2,300,000 years?  I could be wrong, but I once thought that HCH believed that such a day represented one year and that an hour represented about 2-weeks, not 83+ years.    

By the way, there is absolutely no Biblical support to relate an hour in prophecy to any time period of either weeks or years.

• Like 2

Gregory

1 hour ago, Gregory Matthews said:

To all:  HCH does not reflect SDA thinking.  Period.

Further, his approach to Scripture (the Bible) reflects what is known as Eisegesis.  This is not the way that one should understand the Bible.

In addition, there is much in what HCH says that  can not be said to reflect the thinking of Ellen White.

It should be noted that HCH has in the past often made specific, time-related, predictions that did not come to pass as he had predicted.

I fine it interesting that HC'H understands the Bible to be saying that a day in God's sight represents 1,000 years.  Is he telling us that the Biblical prophecy of the 2300 days actually represents  2,300,000 years?  I could be wrong, but I once thought that HCH believed that such a day represented one year and that an hour represented about 2-weeks, not 83+ years.    

By the way, there is absolutely no Biblical support to relate an hour in prophecy to any time period of either weeks or years.

As Gregory clearly misunderstands much of what I say and is foremost in pointing out what he perceives to be my errors and while being lax when it comes to recognizing those things that I got right, I can only warn those who are influenced by his statements to remember those in Noah's day. There could have been many more people in the ark if they had listened to Noah and not the voices of others who saw not their present danger.

It is unfortunate that as I try to warn others of impending danger and related perils that Gregory would be so persistent to try to nullify the warnings that I give for this hour by casting doubt on my methodology and comments as he dose.

The Scripture says that all must work out their Salvation with fear and trembling. Thus I study to show myself approved of God (not approved of Gregory). And those who are desiring to be right with God are admonished not to listen to people, but to study the Scriptures for themselves. After the Bible has been studied, the comments of folks like Gregory and myself can be compared to those things that have been studied from the Bible. When all is said and done, those who have worked out their salvation with fear and trembling will be ready to stand faultless before Christ at His Coming.

Beware. Christ's coming is even at the door according to my reading of Scriptures.

His child Henry 

11 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

EDIT NOTE: I just realized that it was JoeMo who stated the above, so I edited out the part addressing hch.

For the record, I was addressing hch's posts; not yours.

6 hours ago, hch said:

It is a sad day when the Bible warning is given (the message needed for this very time in which we live) and men who profess to believe the word of God cannot understand it and cast doubt upon it or explain it away.

Just another subtle judgement and personal insult.  Do not judge lest ye be judged.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Is it ok for the US to have warships close to Iran?

Is it ok for the IRAN to have warships close to the US?

The US exercises its right that Iran feels is intimidating it, and Iran has made it clear that it has a plan to sink the US carriers.

But none of this showmanship has taken God by surprise (as I read Daniel 11).

Daniel 11:29-30

At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.  
 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant.

The prophecy in the eleventh of Daniel has nearly reached its complete fulfillment. Much of the history that has taken place in fulfillment of this prophecy will be repeated. In the thirtieth verse a power is spoken of that "shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant."

11:31    And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily [sacrifice], and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.  
 11:32    And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do [exploits].  
 11:33    And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, [many] days.  
 11:34    Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries.  
 11:35    And [some] of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make [them] white, [even] to the time of the end: because [it is] yet for a time appointed.  
 11:36    And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.  Verses 31-36  {13MR 394.1} 

Scenes similar to those described in these words will take place. We see evidence that Satan is fast obtaining the control of human minds who have not the fear of God before them. Let all read and understand the prophecies of this book, for we are now entering upon the time of trouble spoken of:

12:1    And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.  
 12:2    And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.  
 12:3    And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.  
 12:4    But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 

Daniel 12:1-4  {13MR 394.2}

So while the US and IRAN are doing what they argue is their right, my concern is that we do not realize the importance of doing what God would have us to do while we still have the time to do it. It is our right to work the work that God would have us to do, but a wrong understanding will be our doom if we sleep through the final warning.

We are on enchanted ground and we do have the right to sleep if that is what we want to do. Once I was very agitated when I worked all night and my kids woke me from a sound sleep. But the yard was on fire and it was coming toward the house, then and there, I really appreciated getting woke up.

His child Henry 

11 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

It is also no where in Scripture that Satan will personate a Pope. Scripture only allows for Jesus being impersonated; and NO prophecy in scripture requires any kind of impersonation except as I have shown above that IS in Scripture.

Revelation 17:11  "And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition." If you do not understand the meaning of this passage that the beast in this text is Pope John-Paul II (it is Satan in another sense) and that Pope John-Paul II is predicted to come back on the world stage after he is dead and put in his crypt, you cannot possibly know that when Satan impersonates a HUMAN BEING this is the human being that it is referring to.

His child Henry 

4 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

The New Twitter-In-Chief speaks His condemnation. This has to be the fourth or fifth prophecy deadline you have tried to exact out of Scripture, which has not once yet, nor will it ever come true. Prophecy, in order to be considered Biblical, does not involve the blind quotes from scripture which lead nowhere; especially do such writings lead people away from Christ, and into the fanciful world of lottery style prophecy

The deadline... For 14 months before it happened (September 2011- September 2012), I Got it right from my understanding of Revelation 17 that Benedict XVI would not be pope past the Spring of 2013 (he quit in February...he didn't make it till the Spring). I then understood his short space reign when the prophecy was fulfilled. I thought the #IranUSwar would be long before this (I've been warning of it since before 20102), but I am content to declare that it is coming (get ready)!

And as I read Daniel and Revelation, when President Michael Pence stands for his people...we will be in trouble. That is good to know to avoid being deceived by the Mark of the Beast. The better we understand Bible prophecy, the less likely we will be deceived when the final events transpire. 

When John-Paul II (Satan the dragon posing as this dead pope) reveals himself to unite with, Francis I (the beast) and Benedict (the false prophet) the world will be deceived. The only antidote to the deception is to warn against it before it happens. Then when it happens God word will be vindicated. 

It looks like I'm giving the warning and your comments are to make my warning message of none effect.

Bye the way: I called Brexit (correctly) before it happened. And Now that the 4th angel is uniting with the three angels, I point people to the RC priests' sex scandal as a fulfillment of Revelation 18's prophecy that says "Babylon is fallen because of its FORNICATION."

It is time to give the right message to the best of our understanding. Very soon what we only see by faith will be a reality, but there IS danger of waking up too late for the message to do us any good.

His child Henry 

56 minutes ago, The Wanderer said:

This quote does NOT say that anyone will impersonate Satan. Jesus is the one who will be personated, not Satan. And that IS in the Bible.

you reversed the context again. You must be the only one who thinks that someone impersonates Satan. I clearly stated that Satan impersonates Pope John-Paul II as the EGW quote stated that Satan impersonates a HUMAN BEING before Satan personates Christ.

His child Henry