ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

5 hours ago, JoeMo said:

No American ships have yet been attacked; but American military and cyber assets have been.  I respect Trump's restraint in not risking Iranian lives over "stuff".  But how long can that restraint last if Iran keeps up its current bad behavior?  If American lives are lost, the gloves just may come off.

It kinda blows me away that the countries whose tankers were destroyed  have yet to make a peep about the attacks.

The Iranian camel has its nose under the tent. God's timing knows no haste or delay.

What the Lord has prophesied to be will be at the appointed time.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

Yes, what the Lord has prophesied will happen.  But, your prophecy is not the prophecy of the Lord, even if  it happens.  As I have said before, in essence:   Probability tells us that on occasion you will be correct.  

• Thanks 1

Gregory

22 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Yes, what the Lord has prophesied will happen.  But, your prophecy is not the prophecy of the Lord, even if  it happens.  As I have said before, in essence:   Probability tells us that on occasion you will be correct.  

You may say it again until the cows come home if you so choose. 

When I have not understood something well, you were first and foremost to speak up. But when I correctly state sound Bible prophecy and it comes to pass,  you say that I'll 'probably get something right occasionally'. That is the way it is.

I answered the call to give the appropriate warning as best as I understood it at the time and that is all that the Lord requires of me. It is the Holy Spirit's job to convict souls to hear the message. The responsibility of hearing is placed upon those that hear.

In 1843 and 1844, the messengers got it wrong. There was a class that turned away. Then when those who were waiting for Christ's Advent got it right, it was too late for those who rejected the message.

If God is leading differently today than He has led His people in our past history, so be it. But if history is being repeated, then we need to be cautious that we do not let the mistakes of the past be repeated in our lives. 

The wise will understand. The fools will do wickedly. And only God knows who's who. So the wheat and tares will grow together until the harvest. Then everybody will know who's who. But in the meantime, you pray for me and I'll pray for you. And perhaps before it is too late, we will be in one accord. (as I have noted before...that is a very little car...not room for too many).

His child Henry 

• Moderators

For some reason, when I saw the above photo of someone boiling eggs, I thought of HCH.  So, here it is.

• Like 2

Gregory

The Scripture says: Daniel 11:30  "For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return, and have indignation against the holy covenant: so shall he do; he shall even return, and have intelligence with them that forsake the holy covenant."

Knowing where we are in Bible prophecy (on the eve of Iran attacking America's fleet) I watch more diligently when the President goes on a trip because I don't know if 'he shall return' is talking about returning from a trip or returning to a war.

His child Henry 

• 6 months later...

Qassem Soleimani, the major general of Iran's elite Quds Force and the third most powerful man in Iran, was assassinated last night in a US airstrike ordered by the US President.  Soleimani was a bad man, bent on the destruction of Israel and the United States.  He was ultimately responsible for the deaths and maiming of thousands of coalition troops and Sunni Muslims over several decades.  His assassination is a bigger geopolitical deal than the deaths of Bagdhadi or Bin Laden.

That being said, his assassination by the US is equivalent to Iran coming to the US and assassinating The Secretary of State or Vice President.  Would not the US consider that an act of war? Should the US and its allies expect a massive retaliation - possibly a major terrorist act on US soil?

Or is this event just another day in the life of this deteriorating world?

On 6/25/2019 at 6:49 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

As prophecy nears its final fulfillment, why would you resort to recycling worthless statements and photos? Is that to sooth your conscience or to smother conviction as these things that I have warned about get Closer? If either of those activities are possibilities, they will not work. God tells us things in His word before they happen so that we can prepare and share the warnings with others. Skeptics will run down the clock until they realize what they have done to themselves. Do not fall into that trap.

2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

That being said, his assassination by the US is equivalent to Iran coming to the US and assassinating The Secretary of State or Vice President.  Would not the US consider that an act of war? Should the US and its allies expect a massive retaliation - possibly a major terrorist act on US soil?

I will not quote my earlier posts. Armageddon is in our immediate future and the clock is running down fast. Things will speed up until it is going at a frantic pace designed by Satan to keep us off of our guard. 

His child Henry 

• Members
2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Yes, is my thought on this.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

7 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Time will tell.  I give all 3 scenarios even odds right now.

Isn't that what those outside the ark thought before it started to rain. Oops.

We do well not to run the Investigative Judgment clock down while we try to figure it out.

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Wondering how an Iranian Adventist would view this?

According to at least one source (Joel Richardson), the church in Iran is one of the fastest growing Christian churches in world.  I have seen videos of Iranian Christians praying for Christians in Syria and holding up Israel in prayer.  I imagine they look at it with mixed feelings.  Joy that one of their biggest adversaries is no longer a threat, and a certain amount of intrepidation over the potential for harsh retaliation against Christians and Jews.  Please pray for Christians and Jews (and Muslims) in the Middle East.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, hch said:

Isn't that what those outside the ark thought before it started to rain. Oops.

We do well not to run the Investigative Judgment clock down while we try to figure it out.

This is not the ark and cannot compare, YAHWEH told Noah to build it. Where do you hear YAHWEH telling anyone to do for this scenario?

Happy Sabbath!

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Here is a video I produced  but never release it openly.  I may reshoot this.

What I also see in this video is that Muslims have more reference and respect for their house of worship then we do. They believe also in cleansing themselves which also was a required practice of the priest before they enter the Holy Place and Aaron The Most Holy Place! When judging others we should reflect back on are method of worship. Thanks for the video brother Stan!

Happy Sabbath and blessings!

7 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

What I also see in this video is that Muslims have more reference and respect for their house of worship then we do. They believe also in cleansing themselves which also was a required practice of the priest before they enter the Holy Place and Aaron The Most Holy Place! When judging others we should reflect back on are method of worship. Thanks for the video brother Stan!

Happy Sabbath and blessings!

remember it is male only.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

On 6/25/2019 at 6:49 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

I also will like to say along with what Pastor Matthew is saying, Iran cannot compete with us in a conventional war. This is another evading trick of you know who! It will backfire on him because terrorist is the main thing that Iran is known for will increase! We will see again a rise here in terrorist acts brought on by this action. Just remember one thing YAHWEH is in control and things are happening to wake us up! Neither Iran nor Korea will stop the prophetic prophecies that YAHWEH has given in the Bible. Satan is trying everything to stop them and many sadly will be terrified and not remain on the ship that will guide those who are faithful home. Watch THE MIGHTY HAND of THE ALMIGHTY WORK!

Happy Sabbath!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

remember it is male only.

I don't quite understand that reference can be more clear?

Happy Sabbath and be blessed!

5 hours ago, hch said:

Sometimes the innocent get caught in the crossfire. They're on my prayer list

HCH: Mr. prophet, you are something else! You would say that, where is your prophet knowledge now? You should have known this would take place but you didn't. This is when you know you have a serious problem and your sins will find YOU OUT! Please in THE NAME of THE MOST HIGH leave all this nonsense you bring a lone. I fear for you truly especially saying something like this!

Sad!

10 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

HCH: Mr. prophet, you are something else! You would say that, where is your prophet knowledge now? You should have known this would take place but you didn't. This is when you know you have a serious problem and your sins will find YOU OUT! Please in THE NAME of THE MOST HIGH leave all this nonsense you bring a lone. I fear for you truly especially saying something like this!

Sad!

Sister Marri,

The difference between a Bible student and a prophet is that the Bible student studies the Bible But the prophet is given dreams and visions from God to supplement the Bible. A Bible student may not understand what they are studying, but they continue to study and pray and allow the leading of the Holy Spirit to explain the Scriptures to them. A prophet may not understand their prophecies as well. We have that example from Daniel where he saw his dreams and visions and admitted that they were of God, but that he did not understand them. To which God said 'Don't worry about it Daniel. Seal the book and knowledge will increase in the endtime." 

A skeptic on the other hand cannot see the meaning of Bible study that is being explained to them by a Bible student because the skeptic has a predisposition to believe what they want to believe and to look for evidence to confirm their belief and rejects evidence that does not align with their beliefs. Unlike the Bible student that is seeking truth from Bible study the skeptic is generally manipulating the Bible to make it say what the skeptic wants it to say to sustain their opinions.

A Bible student will follow the Bible. A skeptic will doubt that the Bible student knows what they are talking about.

It is a challenge to rightly divide the truth. It is difficult to know who is studying the Bible correctly and who is twisting it to deceive themselves and others. And of course Satan the accuser of the brethren is always ready to draw folks into the fray and get false brethren excited about what they do not understand so that they can give their opinions as if they had something important to say, But when the Investigative Judgment clock has run its course and time is no longer, those who are on God's side will be reflecting Christ's glory and everyone else will be running to hide themselves from it.

I hope that this will help you on your Christian journey.

The Joy of Jesus is the only real joy,

Hch

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

Sister Marri,

The difference between a Bible student and a prophet is that the Bible student studies the Bible But the prophet is given dreams and visions from God to supplement the Bible. A Bible student may not understand what they are studying, but they continue to study and pray and allow the leading of the Holy Spirit to explain the Scriptures to them. A prophet may not understand their prophecies as well. We have that example from Daniel where he saw his dreams and visions and admitted that they were of God, but that he did not understand them. To which God said 'Don't worry about it Daniel. Seal the book and knowledge will increase in the endtime." 

A skeptic on the other hand cannot see the meaning of Bible study that is being explained to them by a Bible student because the skeptic has a predisposition to believe what they want to believe and to look for evidence to confirm their belief and rejects evidence that does not align with their beliefs. Unlike the Bible student that is seeking truth from Bible study the skeptic is generally manipulating the Bible to make it say what the skeptic wants it to say to sustain their opinions.

A Bible student will follow the Bible. A skeptic will doubt that the Bible student knows what they are talking about.

It is a challenge to rightly divide the truth. It is difficult to know who is studying the Bible correctly and who is twisting it to deceive themselves and others. And of course Satan the accuser of the brethren is always ready to draw folks into the fray and get false brethren excited about what they do not understand so that they can give their opinions as if they had something important to say, But when the Investigative Judgment clock has run its course and time is no longer, those who are on God's side will be reflecting Christ's glory and everyone else will be running to hide themselves from it.

I hope that this will help you on your Christian journey.

The Joy of Jesus is the only real joy,

Hch

The Bible also has a method to show a true one and false one also! It also warned of people who portray themself to be righteous but are not. You are not humble, your Scriptures are misleading and do not make sense to what you try to imply. The one about the Adams and the one thousands years was unfounded and unsounded. Adam did not even reach a thousand years and you tried to fit it into you weird formula!

Let me give you an example about YAHWEH'S formula of time. In Gen 15:13-16, YAHWEH told Abraham that his children would go and live in a strange land and be afflicted. Why?

But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

You need to understand how YAHSHUA works with HIS prophetic announcement to HIS prophets. I guess you know this is YAHSHUA coming always in HIS FATHER'S NAME! You see many argued over this the next three Verses I am going to give you because they just read it like you do; but  they did not study like the Bible says to get understanding and knowledge given by THE HOLY SPIRIT! 

Now, an argument among Bible scholars concerning the truth to exact time that IsraEL came out of Egypt to what was given in the above Scripture of Gen 13-16. But, you see even scholars were blinded to the truth and it was right in their faces. They wanted to argue that YAHWEH only said four hundred years and here in Exodus and even Paul wrote they claim more years of time! Is that so: Let's see:

Now the sojourning of the children of IsraEL, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years. And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of YAHWEH went out from the land of Egypt. Ex 12:40, 41 

Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is THE MESSIAH. And this I say that the Covenant, that was confirmed before of ELOHIYM in THE MESSIAH, the Law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. Gal 3:16, 17 

"But in the fourth generation," or sometime, or will be in the fourth generation the children of IsraEL will come out. So Exodus Chapter 12 and Galatian Chapter 3 both verified the exact time. YAHWEH made it very clear that some time in the 4th generation, the children of IsraEL would leave Egypt and thirty years is in that generation. 

Here is another one for you. How many people claim that Abraham came from Ur near Babylon. Even SDA believe this as well. Again, stop reading and start understand what the Scriptures says! The Bible clearly states the Ur of the Chaldee. So all this great Bible scholars want to believe that the Chaldeans rule Babylon that actually belong to Afrikan people. Nimrod, the Sumerians, and the Amorites.

After deciphering the cuneiform script and researching ancient Mesopotamia for many years Henry Rawlinson (1810-1895) discovered that the founders of the civilization were of Kushite (Cushite) origin. He made it clear that the Semitic speakers of Akkad and the non-Semitic speakers of Sumer were both Black people who called themselves sag-gig-ga or “Black Heads.” PreHistoric Nations by John D. Baldwin,  pg. 192

Let's not forget that Nimrod also founded and built the city of Nineveh also! Gen 10:11 That is why the Bible stated this specifically the land of the Chaldee. Gen 11:31 It also stated that Abraham and his father then travel to Haran which is the suburb of Syria. But here is where the main argument comes from the word Mesopotamia. Why of course that means Babylon and Ur near the lower part of the Euphrates only, really?

And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; THE of majesty appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Haran, Act 7:2  

The city of Ur was closer to the Persian Gulf than Babylon and Mesopotamia also included what we called today Asia Minor which is Turkey! Here is the facts to prove Abraham came from North Mesopotamia close to the southern borders of Turkey.

The names of several of Abraham's relatives like Peleg, Serug, Nahor and Terah, appear as names of cities in the region of Haran. Harper's Bible Dictionary, p.373

Then here are Scriptures that proves this to be a fact:

You must go back to the country where I was born (nativity) and get a wife for my son Isaac from among my relatives." The servant, who was in charge of Abraham's property, took ten of his master's camels and went to the city where Nahor had lived in northern Mesopotamia (Aram Naharaim) .Gen 24:4, 10 (GNB)

You see the Bible itself will back up the truth and to top it all the Bible stated clear these words:

The Revelation of YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH, which YAHWEH gave unto HIM, to show unto HIS servants things which must shortly come to pass; and HE sent and signified it by HIS angel unto HIS servant JohnWho bare record of THE WORD of YAHWEH, and of the Testimony of YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH, and of all things that he saw. Rev 1:1, 2 

Now, I do not see your name at all written there and EGW had visions according to Acts 2:17, 18 and everything she saw was word from word in the Bible. All of her vision were seen by prophets and she saw to prove what they saw was so! Not one prophet or Biblical Scriptures back up anything that you have stated. So you can tried to blame others like we are attacking you, and we are not. Neither are we scoffing you only pointed out to you that you need to see that you are not providing truth according to the Bible. You are the one that scoff at us and put down us because we do not accept what you given because it is senseless and we are praying that you will come to your senses and confess that you have made a mistake. Most of all you need to go to THE FATHER and ask HIM to forgive you and to help you to open up your mind and eyes before it is too late. That my prayer for you Henry. You are off the mark my friend. Again, I ask you how is your book doing, is anybody buying it?

Praying for you Henry!

52 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

The one about the Adams and the one thousands years was unfounded and unsounded.

You continue to twist what I said about Adam.  ADAM died at 930 years old which was within a millennial (1000year) day. He did not die in a literal day or within a day for a year (long time). Adam did not live to be over 1000 years old.

The heart of your comment had nothing to do with the point that I was making. A lot of fluff, that was just not relevant to my comment. 

52 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Neither are we scoffing you only pointed out to you that you need to see that you are not providing truth according to the Bible. You are the one that scoff at us and put down us because we do not accept what you given because it is senseless and we are praying that you will come to your senses and confess that you have made a mistake.

How was my comment that Adam lived 930 years and that he died during the 1000 year day that aligned with God's prophecy that Adam would die in the DAY that he ate of the fruit...not Scriptural? That was the truth! When you refuse to believe the truth, do you expect people to accept your errors as being worthy of consideration. "Let us reason together" But how is that supposed to happen when you call truth a lie and put a lie forward as if it is supposed to be true? Or you state up front that something that is true is not true and ramble on about things that do not make any sense and that have nothing to do with the conversation?

It is hard to have a conversation, but I try every way I can to make it happen.

His child Henry