ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, hch said:

Iran and US are getting reckless.

Iran will destroy US warships if they threaten Iran in the Gulf: IRGC head

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/2020/04/23/Iran-will-destroy-US-warships-if-they-threaten-Iran-in-the-Gulf-Guards-head

I guess we forgot to tell you that Bible prophecy is found in the Bible, not in the local newspaper. It is about Jesus, not Iran and the US

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

• Members
5 hours ago, hch said:

I wouldn't be so sure!! Now I'm not saying that they might but a little damage to a ship, but I'm pretty sure that if the Iranians were to attack one of our ships you can bet your sweet bibby that those little pesky Iranian boats will be gone!! Not that I approve of this, but I know what the USA is capable of!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

4 minutes ago, phkrause said:

those little pesky Iranian boats will be gone!!

Sadly, it won't be just their "little boats" that disappear. It would go ballistic in very short order.

• Haha 2

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

1 hour ago, phkrause said:

I wouldn't be so sure!! Now I'm not saying that they might but a little damage to a ship, but I'm pretty sure that if the Iranians were to attack one of our ships you can bet your sweet bibby that those little pesky Iranian boats will be gone!! Not that I approve of this, but I know what the USA is capable of!!

In case you have not been keeping up on the news: You might be interested to know that a US destroyer hit an oil tanker off Japan a few months ago because it had 5 different computer systems that were not integrated. One system ran on windows 98 and the other 4 systems were a mix of archaic and up to date. But the right hand did not know what the left was doing. They could not see the ship that was much larger than itself. If that level of incompetence permeates our naval fleet, Iran has a fighting chance.

And if you are not up to date on Iran: They have a fleet of speed boats that they recently cloaked with stealth technology that makes them very difficult for US to track. That is not going to make it easy for destroyers to see them if the destroyers cannot see something as big as an oil supertanker. And Iran just retro fitted their fleet of speed boats with missiles that can travel 300 miles. When Obama was President Iran announced that they had studied the defenses of US aircraft carriers and knew that it would take let's say 24 missiles, torpedo's, drones, land based missiles etc. fired simultaneously to overcome our defenses.  I may not remember the exact numbers BUT the US is in Iran's backyard which is a long way from here and if Iran or the US gets too cocky blood will be shed. 

And the price of oil has fallen so low that Iran may have an incentive to create a disturbance to spike the price of oil. 

1 hour ago, BlessedMan said:

Sadly, it won't be just their "little boats" that disappear. It would go ballistic in very short order.

Unfortunately, truth is stranger than fiction.

• Confused 1

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

HCH:  Your knowledge of military operations and US military forces is sadly lacking and comparable to the errors in your pronouncements as to the Bible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gregory

17 minutes ago, hch said:

In case you have not been keeping up on the news:

17 minutes ago, hch said:

And if you are not up to date on Iran:

Why the constant striving for some "military" angle that is only based on "the news?" Most "news" so called is propaganda, and is not "the news." Your post side-steps scripture, in favor of "the internet." (it must be so because I saw it online.").

"...Let no one deceive you by any means;" (2 Thes 2:3)

• Haha 1

Light In The Clouds

9 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH:  Your knowledge of military operations and US military forces is sadly lacking and comparable to the errors in your pronouncements as to the Bible.

EVEN Canadians know that his take on the US military falls far short of the actual facts. Seems to me that the US has much more than boats/ships to meet any eventuality. But the worst of this "message" from hch is simply that its not in the Bible.

• Haha 1

Light In The Clouds

GM Your peace and safety teaching will be seen for what it is in God's good time. When Jesus said watch; He meant to watch. Study the prophecies and watch them fulfill themselves and maybe you will see it in the news paper or online. In the meantime we have a President suggesting that people should ingest or in inject disinfectants to cure COVID-19. There is no shortage of folks who twist things to fit their mood at the time and refuse to keep an objective mindset. And you are consistent in pointing out what you claim to be my errors while ignoring everything that I got right.

8 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

the worst of this "message" from hch is simply that its not in the Bible.

Jesus said "How readest thou?" Knowing that there is a right way to read the Bible and a wrong way. We are sure that you and I are not reading it the same way. And we will have to wait a bit longer to find who is reading it correctly. The wise and the fools will be like the wheat and the tares until the harvest. Then the angels will gather the wheat into God's garner and the tares will be cast into the fire. In the meantime: Keep studying and praying as one of God's faithful servants while God allows us time to update our knowledge increase that He has promised will come before Jesus Comes!

• Confused 1

His child Henry 

25 minutes ago, hch said:

GM Your peace and safety teaching will be seen for what it is in God's good time.

The "cutting truth" IS THE exact same, word for word "peace & safety message" of Jesus:

Joh 14:27  Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Old Testament prophets also taught the same message:

Num 6:25  The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
Num 6:26  The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace." '

The prophet declares, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee." Isaiah 26:3. The heaven-born peace expressed on Paul's countenance won many a soul to the gospel.  {AA 510.1} 

Its impossible to have said peace when we reject the testing truth of God's peace; and our eternal safety IN Christ and through The Spirit.

• Like 1

Light In The Clouds

10 hours ago, hch said:

Iran and US are getting reckless.

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/2020/04/23/Iran-will-destroy-US-warships-if-they-threaten-Iran-in-the-Gulf-Guards-head

I cannot believe that you are dealing with this false mess when so many Iranians along with the rest of the world is dying due to COVID-19! It is time to realize that this is the beginning of sorrow and to get our lives together! Oh, also to wait on Michael Pence to save his people from you know who. Maybe injecting some disinfection or the Malaria pill in him do you think? Maybe some ultraviolet light I don't know I am not a doctor either. You tell us! You the suppose to be the prophet. Please get this date right!

HCH:  I do not have a peace & safety message.

When sudden destruction is about to overwhelm the world, your message ignores Heaven's warnings that the Judgment Hour has ended, Babylon has fallen come out of her God's people and do not take the Mark of the beast that President Pence is about to implement! But the counterfeit and true messages will strive together until the plagues fall.

9 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

The prophet declares, "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee: because he trusteth in Thee." Isaiah 26:3. The heaven-born peace expressed on Paul's countenance won many a soul to the gospel.  {AA 510.1} 

The Lord fulfilled that promise to Noah, but those outside the ark were not as fortunate. Many of them probably expected to be safe and secure in their belief that it would not rain. Knowing Jesus and heeding His word will keep us during the final ordeal. But claiming to know Jesus and not following His admonition to give the final warning at the right time will not do anyone any good. 

7 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I cannot believe that you are dealing with this false mess

Should I be surprised with your lack of belief? 

History often repeats when it is not heeded the first time. People ignore inconvenient truth to promote their own agenda. It happened in Ellen's Day. And it happens now when the counsel from God cannot be discerned from men's counsel.

These men have had light; they have had the warnings and messages from God sent to them. I have often been aroused at twelve and one o'clock at night and have felt charged by the Spirit of God to write to you, but you have received other counsel, of men, and ignored the counsel of God, else things would have never come to this. Evil counsels have been exalted and honored. Why have you done this?  ...You have voiced their decisions; you have wanted them to be according to their representations; and Christ has decreased, and the men counterworking away from God's plans have increased.  {17MR 177.3}  

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH:  Your statement that I have a peace and sdfety massege was simply false which I believe you knew was false.  You have shown yourself to be a fslse prophet who makes starments about others that are fslse.  There is no light from God in what you say.  I do not proclaim pesce and safety.  People who know me know that.  You do not know what my messsge is.

Gregory

38 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

I do not proclaim pesce and safety.  People who know me know that

DEFINITELY!! ?

Light In The Clouds

1 hour ago, hch said:

claiming to know Jesus and not following His admonition to give the final warning at the right time will not do anyone any good. 

"The Final Warning" does not get decided by you. Nor does intimating that anyone disagreeing with you give you the right to suggest said objector doesn't know God, only "claims" to. You dont know me from a hole in the ground.

Light In The Clouds

5 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH:  Your statement that I have a peace and sdfety massege was simply false which I believe you knew was false.  You have shown yourself to be a fslse prophet who makes starments about others that are fslse.  There is no light from God in what you say.  I do not proclaim pesce and safety.  People who know me know that.  You do not know what my messsge is.

Gregory.

When I warn of pending disaster, you call me a false prophet.

When I warn of Judgment and point people to Jesus while He may be found in Heaven's Sanctuary during the last moments of the Investigative Judgment, you call me a false prophet.

Since your message is so opposed to every warning of judgment and counsel that I give  people to avoid pending calamity:

What else can your message be called if it is not a message of peace and safety that you are promoting in opposition to my messages of warning?

If folks listen to you and do not heed my warnings, they will not find peace and safety, they will encounter sudden destruction in response to your downplaying my urgent warnings and your false statements about me. Call your message what you will and paint it in whatever hue you will:

Your messages that belittle my warnings of pending judgment and danger are messages of peace and safety. That is what you are preaching no matter what you want to call it.

His child Henry 

" 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains." (Matt. 24:6-8)

"3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword." (Rev. 6:3-4)

These things shall surely happen. But we know not when.  This virus has taught me that global catastrophe can come from the most surprising of places.

I'm tired of this world and this life.  Take us home, Lord Jesus!

• Moderators

My message is that you are false.

You have no idea as to what I actually teach as I have not shared it with you.

I just came from spending a couple of hours with some people.  My message to them was clearly understood  by them and it was that things are gong to get worse..  I gave details and specifics in several areas of life.  Your statement was false and shows you as a false prophet.  It shows you as a person who makes false statements without making any attempt to determine if your statement might be true.

I have made enough generalized comments in this forum that you ought to know that I do not teach peace and safety.  My specific statements are more likely to be given directly to people interested in my thoughts.  

• Like 2

Gregory

14 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

things are gong to get worse..

"Freudian" slip here my friend? :D

Light In The Clouds

11 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

My message is that you are false.

You have no idea as to what I actually teach as I have not shared it with you.

I just came from spending a couple of hours with some people.  My message to them was clearly understood  by them and it was that things are gong to get worse..  I gave details and specifics in several areas of life.  Your statement was false and shows you as a false prophet.  It shows you as a person who makes false statements without making any attempt to determine if your statement might be true.

I have made enough generalized comments in this forum that you ought to know that I do not teach peace and safety.  My specific statements are more likely to be given directly to people interested in my thoughts.  

Gregory,

My message is not that you are false. That is evident by your words and actions. Making vague generalized statements that have an air of truth? What good will that do anyone? Limiting your comments to people who will not hold your feet the fire? The world will love you while you stand in opposition to the truth that I teach from the word of God. But it is not my job to awaken you or to condemn you. I can just give you the warnings and let the Holy Spirit do His work. My message is that Jesus loves us enough to give us the 3 angels' messages and to let us understand them in time to prepare for His Coming. The #IranUSwar is coming and it will morph into Armageddon. And all the vague generalized notions that you teach will not help anyone get ready for that reality.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

The bottom line is:  Your statement thst I proclaim peace and safety is without foundation and is totally fslse.  You know nothing about that aspect of me.  You demonstrate thst what you say is not based upon fact.

Gregory

14 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The bottom line is:  Your statement thst I proclaim peace and safety is without foundation and is totally fslse.  You know nothing about that aspect of me.  You demonstrate thst what you say is not based upon fact.

Have you seen this video? 

His child Henry 

no body should have to watch a two hour video just to carry on a discussion here. besides, the speaker is very poor at his math, and has, like you, invented his own religion.

Light In The Clouds