ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

• Moderators

Sorry to leave this interesting conversation.  I  am off to spend teh next several hours  distributing food to people in need.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Gregory

4 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Sorry to leave this interesting conversation.  I  am off to spend teh next several hours  distributing food to people in need.

May they be blessed by your service. I spent most of last week in the Collegedale TN area helping clean up after the tornado. My Church has requested that us old folks no longer help with the food bank. The pastor says we are in the high risk category and it is time for the youngsters to step up to the plate.

• Like 2

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

4 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

no body should have to watch a two hour video just to carry on a discussion here. besides, the speaker is very poor at his math, and has, like you, invented his own religion.

almost missed this comment.

Now that I have seen it I can move on.

His child Henry 

Here we go with this JESUIT nonsense again. I would like to know where is this found in the Bible! My Bible clearly speaks on the whore who has committed fornication with the kings of the earth. Rev 17:1,  2; 18: 2, 7, 9 I do not believe anyone who goes against truth! You to Henry you claim Pence instead of MICHAEL WHO IS LIKE ELOHIYM,  is suppose to stand and you gave one date, nothing happen now May is coming and more false nonsense. Pastor Gregory provides many different subject. We may not agree on every point but we respect each other. No one but you have claim that what you say is to condemn and you also claim you are a prophet. All know I have said that EGW, base on what she said, and not others, she is not a prophetess! I also have said on this forum that John who was given the Revelation is the last prophet. According Joel and Acts THE HOLY SPIRIT will be poured out on many to prophesied. That is they will understand the prophecies and others will have visions and also dreams. These are some of the gifts of THE HOLY SPIRIT for the last days. YAHWEH has given everything to John and the rest of the Bible that HE has revealed. What is needed is not interpretation but understanding and that is through THE HOLY SPIRIT period! I do not agree at all with any natural Sunday law because it is not in the Bible. No one can prove that the mark of beast is a day! It is a mark just like it said. Flesh beings cannot mark a day, they think that they can change time and try to do so but the Bible says they can't. YAHWEH COMMANDS and give Appointed Time and they cannot be changed! So how can there be a Sunday law it will never happen and the Bible clearly said so!

Finally, the word plague is not the actual meaning in the Bible. Here are some Hebrew words that English word plague is used;

Maggêphâh: defeat, slaughter, stroke.

Neh'-gah: a blow, infliction); also a spot, a leprous person, sore, stricken, stripe, stroke, wound.

Deber: destruction

Negeph: trip (of the foot,  an infliction of a disease, stumbling.

Makkâh or makkeh:  a wound; figuratively carnage,  beaten, blow, slaughter

All the above words have been translated from Latin to English the word plague and sometime pestilence. These words do not have the same meaning at all. What is interesting though if you look at the etymology of the word plague here is what is recorded.

plague (n.): late 14c., plage, "affliction, calamity, evil, scourge;" early 15c., "malignant disease," from Old French plage (14c.), from Late Latin plaga, used in Vulgate for "pestilence," from Latin plaga "stroke, wound," probably from root of plangere "to strike, lament (by beating the breast)," from or cognate with Greek (Doric) plaga "blow," from PIE root *plak- (2) "to strike." Etymology Online Dictionary

The word plague is all in the Old Testament and only in Mark 5:29, 34 and it meant disease. (The Greek word  Mastix: disease) Rev 16:21 means a stroke, a wound or a calamity. (The Greek word is correct a calamity causing wounds and death when the hail fell on them.) What is so fascinating is the Greek word for pestilences in the Bible: Loy-mos': a disease by a pest.

Pestilence (n.): c. 1300, "any infectious or contagious disease, fatal epidemic," from Old French pestilence "plague, epidemic" (12c.) and directly from Latin pestilentia "a plague, an unwholesome atmosphere," noun of condition from pestilentem (nominative pestilens) "infected, unwholesome, noxious," from pestis "deadly disease, plague" (see pest). Etymology Online Dictionary

Pest are carriers of dangerous epidemic, atmospheric, infectious deadly diseases brought on by viruses and some bacteria! These pest are rats, bats, flies (which are also mosquitoes), bed bugs, roaches, ticks. Locust are pest that destroy the land and lice the hair just to name of few. These pest were not made in creation. They were created because of sin. Viruses were created bring on wide spread epidemic because sin has become outrageous over the centuries. This time is like the days of Noah and Elijah and time is coming to an end. Sorrow begins, true believers are separated and seal, Time of Trouble begins the overcomes who are seal reaps the harvest. The harvest is seal and that time ends. Short Time without intercessor begins the beast with his mark and his worldwide army and the whore will war, the beast wins! YAHSHUA Comes and this world is done waiting for execution!

Please Pray!

On 4/26/2020 at 8:27 AM, hch said:

Should I be surprised with your lack of belief? 

History often repeats when it is not heeded the first time. People ignore inconvenient truth to promote their own agenda. It happened in Ellen's Day. And it happens now when the counsel from God cannot be discerned from men's counsel.

No, you shouldn't be surprised but crying and praying that you not be in trouble! The Bible warn us about false prophets and boy do you fit the identification. You are arrogant, high minded but a true person would be humble and also can learn from others. We will just wait on the Pence prophecy and then we will see, shall we?

Waiting!

10 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Here we go with this JESUIT nonsense again

10 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

The Bible warn us about false prophets and boy do you fit

The Bible also warns us of people professing to love God who will not tolerate sound doctrine in the endtime. Jesus called them Laodiceans. They refuse to look at anything that does not fit their notions. And no matter how hard I try to share light from the very throne of God with them, they refuse the light and cling to sparks of their own kindling.

But there is a promise that at the end of the 1335 days a blessing will come to God's people. From my studies, that blessing will come on 17 May 2020. And I am determined to not let the naysayers who so boldly call the word of God that I preach false prophecy to deter me from holding onto Jesus and His sure word!

If those who refuse the light that I have shared awake to find out that the message was truly of God as I told them, I pray that they will not awake to late to have it do them any good. It would have been better for the antediluvians to wake up to Noah's message before the rain started falling. Yes, here I go again. Better for the Laodiceans to wake up before the Latter Rain begins to fall than to miss the blessing. And NO I am not saying that the Latter Rain will fall on 17 May 2020. I am saying that those who stubbornly cling to fables and trample on the truth are in danger of deceiving themselves into believing that they are doing God's will when the are serving another master entirely.

Such a bold statement should never be applicable to professed Seventh-day Adventists and I hope that it does not apply to anyone in our group. If it should apply to me, I will truly be shocked as any of you would be if the shoe were on your foot. Better to examine our own hearts now and be sure that we are right with God than to meet Him face to face and be out of harmony with His glory that would be to us as a consuming fire.

To God be the glory AMEN!

And by the way Iran is not waiting for the US under Donald Trump to call fire down from heaven on them, last Wednesday Iran launched a surveillance satellite into low orbit. Who knows if it is armed or could fall on the US or attack American killer satellite that are ready to rain fire on America's enemies? There is a lot we do not know, but the USA will call fire down from the sky to compel the world to obey its mandates and deceive the world to receive the Mark of the Beast! Balls of Fire Coming soon (to a location near you?)

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH:  The problem is that what you preach/teach/proclaim, is not the Word of God.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gregory

On 4/27/2020 at 6:03 AM, hch said:

Making vague generalized statements that have an air of truth? What good will that do anyone?

Making explicit and specific pronouncements that are almost certainly false and could possibly lead people away from the generally accepted (and IMHO, "true") truths of our faith? What good will that do anyone?

I'm not saying you are a liar - lying involves malice and forethought. I am saying that there is absolutely no way I can even seriously consider the 99% of the scenarios you present.  Will the RCC and papacy (possibly even the current Pope) play a significant part of the Great Tribulation? Possibly.  Will Islam play a significant part? Probably.  Will a major conflict - probably involving Iran and the US - be part of end-time war?  Probably.  Will demons and fallen angels masquerading as extraterrestrials be part of the end-time deception?  You may disagree, but I give that a definite yes - but that's just my opinion.  No one is "wrong" if they disagree with that.

9 hours ago, hch said:

From my studies, that blessing will come on 17 May 2020.

Now's there is something I can totally agree with.  I'm turning 70 years young on that day! wee

• Like 2

On 4/26/2020 at 1:09 PM, hch said:

When I warn of pending disaster, you call me a false prophet.

When I warn of Judgment and point people to Jesus while He may be found in Heaven's Sanctuary during the last moments of the Investigative Judgment, you call me a false prophet.

Since your message is so opposed to every warning of judgment and counsel that I give  people to avoid pending calamity:

What else can your message be called if it is not a message of peace and safety that you are promoting in opposition to my messages of warning?

I may be wrong, but I think most of us agree with the generality of the statements in the above quote.  Does the Bible warn of pending (and IMHO, imminent) disaster?  You bet it does - just not in the way you present it.

Should you warn of Judgement and point to Jesus while mercy and grace still abound? Absolutely - we are commanded by Jesus to do so.  But not in the way you are doing it.

Anyone who thinks the world is getting better and humanity is drawing closer to singing "Cum Baya" together in perfect harmony (aka "peace and safety")is totally deceived. As possibly another round of pandemic and possible economic war and collapse, things are never going to return to the "normal" we've known all our lives.  What a novel way to make love run cold - social distancing and masks; along with vigilantes who will be more than happy to turn you in if you don't comply.  The U.S was hopelessly in debt (bankrupt?) before passing out another $10 Trillion with 30% unemployment.  We may be at the end of the "beginning of sorrows" as we speak (maybe not). 

On 4/29/2020 at 8:29 AM, hch said:

The Bible also warns us of people professing to love God who will not tolerate sound doctrine in the endtime. Jesus called them Laodiceans. They refuse to look at anything that does not fit their notions. And no matter how hard I try to share light from the very throne of God with them, they refuse the light and cling to sparks of their own kindling.

But there is a promise that at the end of the 1335 days a blessing will come to God's people. From my studies, that blessing will come on 17 May 2020. And I am determined to not let the naysayers who so boldly call the word of God that I preach false prophecy to deter me from holding onto Jesus and His sure word!

If those who refuse the light that I have shared awake to find out that the message was truly of God as I told them, I pray that they will not awake to late to have it do them any good. It would have been better for the antediluvians to wake up to Noah's message before the rain started falling. Yes, here I go again. Better for the Laodiceans to wake up before the Latter Rain begins to fall than to miss the blessing. And NO I am not saying that the Latter Rain will fall on 17 May 2020. I am saying that those who stubbornly cling to fables and trample on the truth are in danger of deceiving themselves into believing that they are doing God's will when the are serving another master entirely.

Such a bold statement should never be applicable to professed Seventh-day Adventists and I hope that it does not apply to anyone in our group. If it should apply to me, I will truly be shocked as any of you would be if the shoe were on your foot. Better to examine our own hearts now and be sure that we are right with God than to meet Him face to face and be out of harmony with His glory that would be to us as a consuming fire.

To God be the glory AMEN!

And by the way Iran is not waiting for the US under Donald Trump to call fire down from heaven on them, last Wednesday Iran launched a surveillance satellite into low orbit. Who knows if it is armed or could fall on the US or attack American killer satellite that are ready to rain fire on America's enemies? There is a lot we do not know, but the USA will call fire down from the sky to compel the world to obey its mandates and deceive the world to receive the Mark of the Beast! Balls of Fire Coming soon (to a location near you?)

First of all, I do not profess to love god, I love YAHWEH and I obey both THE FATHER , THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT. I called THEM EACH by THEIR RIGHT NAMES! Secondly your doctrine is not sound it is hilarious! The Pence prophecy show that for a fact! Then you made it more humorous!  It was when your first date that you picked, you claim it was wrong. So you pick another one in May! Yet, you claim to be a true prophet. Not one prophet in the Bible made a wrong calculation! How come you did? Maybe your god took a nap or something like what Elijah said to the Phoneticians priest of Jezebel. You see whom you serve attempts to think he can change Time and Laws, your god got confuse because he can't!  YAHWEH Creates and set Time and Laws and they cannot be changed!

"And by the way Iran is not waiting for the US under Donald Trump to call fire down from heaven on them, last Wednesday Iran launched a surveillance satellite into low orbit. Who knows if it is armed or could fall on the US or attack American killer satellite that are ready to rain fire on America's enemies? There is a lot we do not know, but the USA will call fire down from the sky to compel the world to obey its mandates and deceive the world to receive the Mark of the Beast! Balls of Fire Coming soon (to a location near you?)" I am sorry this is so ridiculous that no one can express it with a straight face, honestly!  See you are not even a sure false prophet, you should know with authority but you don't. You just don't even get it; the mark of the beast comes from the beast and he will not be seen until the 7 last destruction from THE WRATH of THE FATHER are poured out after the Time of Trouble comes to an end READ YOUR BIBLE PLEASE!

And I heard THE MAN clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when HE held up RIGHT HAND and HIS LEFT HAND unto Heaven, and Swear by HIM that LIVETH FOR EVER that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when HE shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. Dan 12:7

And when they shall have finished their Testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.  And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the AUTHORITY of our Sovereign, and of his MESSIAH; and HE shall reign for ever and ever. Rev 11:7, 14, 15  

And I heard A GREAT VOICE out of the Temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of ELOHIYM upon the earth.  And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image. And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed THE ELOHIYM of Heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.  And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of EL SHADDAI. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.  And HE gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.  And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came A GREAT VOICE out of the Temple of Heaven, from the Throne, saying,IT IS DONE. And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. Rev 16:1, 2, 10-18

I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. Dan 7:11

And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev 19:20

Armageddon is near Jerusalem, and that war is between the beast and the whore. While they are fighting YAHSHUA is coming and the warning is now for those who will be saved to prepare and have their garments clean many who are not prepare they will be naked! Those clean garments are through THE  POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT WHO will seal the righteous! YAHSHUA is coming like a thief and many will not be ready or expect HIM! Daniel and John saw the beast placed in the Lake of Fire, which is not under the six vial! THE VOICE OF THE FATHER will be heard first. Read you Bible go over Daniel Chapter 12 and completely understand it and Revelation 6,7-9,11,13--19! Study the Hebrew and the Greek words and learn and understand the truth! Again I say study and research give up these false doctrines before it is too late!

Happy Sabbth!

Last fall the Lamb of God started opening the 7 seals. Those seals were the judgment on the body of Christ. Covid19 was the first seal. A white bodied conqueror going forth to conqueror.  That is God's army, even if it was Satan's will to use it to change the world.  It is through the lense of Job,  that the body of Christ is being sifted like Job was.  Quite a few like Job are being pointed out their self-righteousness, the conspiracy theories,  and doctrines all hold dear.  There is the church and the group of friends and witnesses all talking about government, culture and what they think God has in store, during this tribulation. But the church only gets a portion of 3.5 years, this time is also given to the House of Jacob,  and the very nations themselves. There will be a taking away at the end of the Seals, the end of tne Trumpets, and Thunderings.  The harvest of the world has already begun.  That is what the book of Revelation is about.  You cannot just pick and choose verses from here and there.  Starting at the 3rd seal, it is a step by step map, just like Google maps. And you have to go in order, foot by foot.  You cannot jump around or do the end first. The 5th and 6th seal is the "rapture" that Paul gave us.  It is the view of the one sitting on the throne with the Lamb by His side. That is when Satan's deception on this earth is broken, and every one, not just some will see who God is and will no longer have any excuses. Then the rest of the book will take place. The Trumpets are not for the body or bride.  They are for the nation of Israel and all the house of Jacob. Then that harvest will be gathered.  We have yet to receive the Revelation of the thunderings.  We probably would not like them.  Like the older brother complaining about the prodigal son, or those workers, who toiled all day in the field, complaining about those who get the same reward who only worked 1 hour. But the Nations have failed for all 6000 years, so who knows? The House of Jacob, starting with Abraham had 4000 years, but really only got 1000 to really do anything, and then turned against the God they met on Mt Sinai. The church starting at the Cross, who knows? The church became a whore within 200 some years. But there was a church not a whore that history did not record, because the whore kept the history books, and claimed to have martyred the church every chance she got. Those martyred are the church, that did become apostate in the last days, perhaps giving in to the whore, their own desires, and just the cares of this world. 

It really does not matter much now. We are living out Revelation. That is the only map. Now there is wisdom for some who can apply all the gritty details from the OT prophets.  They do however have to fit in the map, and in the proper order.

• Confused 1

On 5/1/2020 at 10:59 PM, stinsonmarri said:

First of all, I do not profess to love god, I love YAHWEH and I obey both THE FATHER , THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT. I called THEM EACH by THEIR RIGHT NAMES!

How many names does God have? one or 99? Sister White used the name of Jesus when she wrote the Desire of Ages and countless time to speak of Christ. And She spoke of the love of God. you, dear sister, you are hung up on something that is not a salvation issue. I refuse to get sidetracked on that rabbit chase. 

On 5/1/2020 at 10:59 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Secondly your doctrine is not sound it is hilarious! The Pence prophecy show that for a fact!

The fact that the Michael Pence prophecy reveals is that you will not examine sound doctrine that does not align with your notions. Thus, I will reserve my comments until after 17 May 2020.

The Joy in Jesus is my hope.

His child herny

His child Henry 

This is the calm before the storm. In this weeks news it was reported that Iran is quietly enriching uranium, launching cyberattacks against 1) anti COVID-19 drug makers to try to hamper the west's treatment of the virus and 2) Israeli water systems. More is in store. The last movements will be rapid ones.

• Sad 1

His child Henry 

2 hours ago, hch said:

your presentation is sketchy. If you redo it, give the references and make it more logical to follow.

It is not supposed to answer all questions. It is to get people to think.

Revelation 6:1-6

Next I watched as the Lamb broke the first of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living beings say in a thundering voice, “Go!” 

I looked, and there in front of me was a white horse; its rider had a bow and was given a crown; and he rode off as a conqueror to conquer.

When he broke the second seal, I heard the second living being say, “Go!”

Another horse went out, a red one; and its rider was given the power to take peace away from the earth and make people slaughter each other. He was given a great sword.

When he broke the third seal, I heard the third living being say, “Go!” I looked, and there in front of me was a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 

Then I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living beings say, “Two pounds of wheat for a day’s wages! Six pounds of barley for the same price! But don’t damage the oil or the wine!”

Revelation is sketchy, a sketch done by a 1st century human living in the last 7 years of the church age.

Covid19, a small army of white bodied agents with red crowns.  The bow is the big curves that all governments want to flatten.  That is how a 1st century human watching it on TV explains to a 1st century reader. 

Those red spots, ground zero all over the map.  They brought the world to a stand still.  There is still tentative peace.  But every spot is a boiling pot of hot emotions. Government against the citizens. Citizens rising up against the government.  Nation blaming nation.

All thus working together to produce a very volatile economy.  No one working, money running out, but do not hurt the oil and the wine.  Gas and alcohol to remain available.  The third seal overlapping but not fully felt yet.

Then the 4th seal.  We can only live the map of Revelation and prepare for the next step.  If we get taken to heaven in a step, well that is it.  All will know, but perhaps still being in the dark, understanding wise.

Yes John outlined his sermon like every good preacher, by using a different colored horse to make his sermon tidy and understandable. 

God’s time table has less than 3 years to go, and then Daniel's 70th week of days.  Yes the Second Coming is a Sunday to Sunday process, sorry. The Sabbath at the end will wrap up the seven vials.

And there is a split in the week.  On Wednesday God is going to cut the week in half, and Satan will get 3.5 years to prove he is a failure. 

Yes, it is sketchy.  No one has all the answers except John, the beloved disciple.  He started to write the Thunderings, and was told to seal them up until God wanted them to be revealed.  Yes, John lived until the very end. He did go back and delivered the letters to the 7 churches. And wrote the end of the book finishing the canon of the NT and the whole Bible.

Of course history was written to favor the whore's version of all events. Satan has deceived all of us. Only the Holy Spirit can reveal the truth to those who can be patient and not object to every point. One can still be prepared on Faith alone and not by sight. But now is time to be continuously prepared.

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, timtofly said:

Of course history was written to favor the whore's version of all events. Satan has deceived all of us. Only the Holy Spirit can reveal the truth to those who can be patient and not object to every point. One can still be prepared on Faith alone and not by sight. But now is time to be continuously prepared.

You have an active imagination - but its all just "vain babblings." You have not written about "Bible" prophecy, for your posting here does not even mention Jesus, and the whole point of all prophecy, and history is Jesus. Its HIS-Story. Crackled theories like this put your writing in the category of REJECTION.  "By Faith alone;" is a lie. Its by Christ ALONE. (see John 1:29). Faith is NOT our Savior, JESUS is.

• Like 2

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

4 hours ago, timtofly said:

Covid19 was the first seal ...

HCH reinvented!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

41 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

You have an active imagination - but its all just "vain babblings." You have not written about "Bible" prophecy, for your posting here does not even mention Jesus, and the whole point of all prophecy, and history is Jesus. Its HIS-Story. Crackled theories like this put your writing in the category of REJECTION.  "By Faith alone;" is a lie. Its by Christ ALONE. (see John 1:29). Faith is NOT our Savior, JESUS is.

This thread is about Iran, not Jesus.  Not sure why any would want to object on such a flimsy excuse.  Is this thread about Salvation? 

Revelation chapter 6, calls Jesus the Lamb.  Should we remove that chapter on the objection that the Lamb in full sight, messes with a private interpretation about Faith in Jesus?

I am not a prophet any more than John the Baptist was.  He was the second cousin to Jesus.  Was he kicked out of his church, his dad being a priest, because he talked to much about the Messiah coming and they could no longer tolerate any mention of Jesus Christ?  

Jesus Christ is the lamb of God who died on the Cross 1990 years ago. The only Atonement for the sins of the whole world, not just the elect.  The elect are the ones who give up more of this world than most.

It is the Lamb's Second Coming that is being prepared for. The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.  The Lamb's book of life with every human written down from day 6 to the last of Adam's descendants born on earth. God is not willing that any should parish, but that all come to the remission of their sins. The 7 seals are the seals binding the Lamb's book of life.   Only the Lamb in chapter 5 is worthy to open them. Only after the book is open can any be removed. So, no !!! There have been no additions nor subtractions in the last 7000 years.

When the 7th Seal is opened, then the book will be opened for any and all of those who object to Jesus being the Christ, the Lamb of God, allowing them to be removed.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, timtofly said:

This thread is about Iran, not Jesus.  Not sure why any would want to object on such a flimsy excuse.  Is this thread about Salvation? 

The whole point of ALL Bible prophecy, IS Jesus. It really is that simple. Calling Jesus "a flimsy excuse," is a flimsy excuse. I dont see how anyone can call this topic "Bible" prophecy.

• Like 2

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

2 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

The whole point of ALL Bible prophecy, IS Jesus. It really is that simple. Calling Jesus "a flimsy excuse," is a flimsy excuse. I dont see how anyone can call this topic "Bible" prophecy.

You are the one who is objecting.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, timtofly said:

You are the one who is objecting.

Im doing the same as you. Stating my opinion and understanding. Your posts here reflect a poor understanding of even basic Bible prophecy, just like the originator of this topic. There is no way to make any of this whole topic "Bible" prophecy, for the simple reason its NOT about Jesus. And Jesus IS the reason!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Light In The Clouds

3 hours ago, hch said:

How many names does God have? one or 99? Sister White used the name of Jesus when she wrote the Desire of Ages and countless time to speak of Christ. And She spoke of the love of God. you, dear sister, you are hung up on something that is not a salvation issue. I refuse to get sidetracked on that rabbit chase. 

And Moses said to the ELOHE, Behold, I shall come to the sons of IsraEL and say to them, the ELOHE of your fathers has sent me to you; and they will say to me, What is HIS NAME? What shall I say to them? And ELOHE said to Moses, EHYAH ASHER EHYAH (I AM THAT I AM); and HE, you shall say this to the sons of IsraEL, EHYAH (I AM) has sent me to you. And ELOHE said to Moses again, You shall say this to the sons of IsraEL, YAHWEH, the ELOHE of your fathers, the ELOHE of Abraham, the ELOHE of Isaac, and the ELOHE of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is MY NAME FOREVER, and this is MY MEMORIAL unto all generations. Ex 3:13-15 HBR

For unto us A CHILD is born; to us A SON is given; and the Government is on HIS SHOULDER; and HIS NAME is called Wonderful Counselor, THE ALMIGHTY ELOHE, THE PRINCE OF PEACE, THE ONE who FATHERED EVERLASTING. Isa 9:6 WOY

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of YAHWEH appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Miriam thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of THE HOLY SPIRIT. And she shall bring forth A SON, and thou shalt call HIS NAME YAHSHUA: for HE shall save HIS people from their sins. Behold, a virgin shall be with CHILD, and shall bring forth A SON, and they shall call HIS NAME EMMANUEL, which being interpreted is, *EL with us. Mat 1:20, 21, 23

In the beginning was THE WORD, and THE WORD was with ELOHIYM, and THE WORD was ELOHIYM. The same was in the beginning with ELOHIYM.   John 1:1, 2 

I am come in MY FATHER’S NAME, and ye receive ME not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43 

*EL: means ALMIGHTY!

A common mistake in Biblical interpretation is to make a distinction between a name and a title.

It is also common to identify the word "ELOHIYM" (ELOHIIYM) as a title and YHWH (YAHWEH) as a name. What we do not realize is that both of these are character traits. YHWH is both a word and title meaning "ONE who EXISTS" and ELOHIIYM is a word and a title meaning "ONE who has POWER and AUTHORITY". The Hebrew word "shem" more literally means "character." When the Bible speaks of taking ELOHIYM 'S NAME to the nations, HE is not speaking about THE NAME itself but HIS CHARACTER. When we are Commanded to not take ELOHIYM 'S NAME in vain, this literally means not to represent HIS CHARACTER in a false manner. This is similar to our expression, "have a good name," which is not about the name itself but the character of the one with that name.Ancient-Hebrew.Org

Taken together, the grammar, the diacritics and the readers marks make the distinction between "el" and "elohe" very clear. But confusion between them is natural when reading a simplified English transliteration without knowing Hebrew.

What is so sad even by those who claim they are "rich and need of nothing," YAHSHUA clearly states they are "wretched, pitiful, naked and blind." The remnant knows that THE NAME of YAHWEH are described through many TITLES in the Bible. The ancient Hebrews or Phoenicians, they would know and understand that these many TITLES represent HIS CHARACTER. It is sad that the English loses this due to the lack of understanding. The remnant  will know exactly that the Bible true name for HIS assembly (church) is IsraEL. Overcoming our sin and taking again THE CHARACTER OF THE ALMIGHTY ELOHIYM!

Happy Sabbath!

14 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

HCH reinvented!

comparing my studies to pyrite?

14 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

I dont see how anyone can call this topic "Bible" prophecy.

Are you saying that you need some eyesalve? Jesus offers it to all who will buy without money. But how many Laodiceans will actually make the purchase?

14 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

Your posts here reflect a poor understanding of even basic Bible prophecy, just like the originator of this topic.

When heavenly discernment is lacking, it is difficult to discern truth from rambling. The Scriptures tell us of Peter and the Apostles preaching the gospel that some of their hearers heard as drunken babbling.  And Jesus had warned of the analogy that if they will do such things when the tree was green, what will they do when it is dry? So I cannot be surprised when folks who hear my message do not understand it and call it everything but truth and even liken it to other messages that are unclear. 

8 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

What is so sad even by those who claim they are "rich and need of nothing," YAHSHUA clearly states they are "wretched, pitiful, naked and blind."

That is indeed sad. For it is written, Thou shalt call His name Jesus and He will save His people from their sins!

That is the good news. Jesus will save His people from their sins. And as Daniel states, The wise will understand! So if there is not one in 20 or not one in 100 that understands the 3rd angel's message or the prophecies that apply to our time relating to the coming war with Iran, there will still be a remnant of one from the group that will understand. 

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH, the fundamental source of the conflict that people have with you is your claim that what you proclaim is taught by the Bible.  It is not.  That is thse issue.

Perhaps there will be a war with Iran.  Perhaps some President or Pope will die (no perhaps, sooner or later they will die),

The issue comes when you tell us that on May 17, some great event, which you are not specific about, will happen and is taught in the Bible.

The mathematical predictions of Probability clearly suggest that on  occasion you will be correct in your predictions.  People do die.  So when you predict death, occasionally you will be accurate.  But, the magnitude  of the times you have been shown to have been false in your predictions demonstrate that such were only random.

As a friendly bit of advice, you might want to take the course: "What Are the Chances?  Probability Made Clear."  It is a 6-hour lesson on probability, published by The Great Courses, and taught by Dr. Michael Starbird, of the University of Texas at Austin.

Gregory