ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

13 minutes ago, hch said:

You continue to twist what I said about Adam.  ADAM died at 930 years old which was within a millennial (1000year) day. He did not die in a literal day or within a day for a year (long time). Adam did not live to be over 1000 years old.

The heart of your comment had nothing to do with the point that I was making. A lot of fluff, that was just not relevant to my comment.

You see there you go name call all puff up! You are not humble so I leave it that and refuse to read anything else. It is fruitless when it comes to you!

I am sad for you Henry!

11 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You see there you go name call all puff up! You are not humble so I leave it that and refuse to read anything else. It is fruitless when it comes to you!

I am sad for you Henry!

until we are able to reason together, I cannot help you.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

The question was asked when I started this thread:

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

We will soon have an answer that will silence the skeptics.

It saddens me to see it come even though I have been expecting it and sounding the warning for years. From Bible prophetic study compared with current events, I saw it was coming, but just when, I could not say. The ships from Chittim (Iran) will attack the US fleet and the king of the North (President Pence) will arise to take us to Armageddon.

In 2016, I tweeted Vice President Pence to acknowledge his soon to be inauguration as President.

It is time to know our Bibles better and to seek the Holy Spirit. The ten virgins will soon hear the announcement that they are not all ready to hear. 

His child Henry 

On 1/3/2020 at 11:37 PM, hch said:

As prophecy nears its final fulfillment, why would you resort to recycling worthless statements and photos? Is that to sooth your conscience or to smother conviction as these things that I have warned about get Closer?

A little bit of "I" trouble going on here, again. "I warned..." "I this..." "I that..."  Who needs their Bible when they get to listen to the "I" Guy?

While prophecy does sometimes involve times, dates, seasons, etc, predictions are the exception, rather than the rule of Bible prophecy. It gets to be a meaningless claim when all we get it the prediction claims, which invariably lead to "I was right" syndrome. THAT has nothing to do with Bible prophecy.

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. (2 Pet 1:20)

The very FIRST thing to know about Bible prophecy is that it has NOTHING to do with the "I Guy." Nothing to do with your very "private interpretation."

Bible prophecy is further explained by scripture:

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: (2 Pet 1:19)

The "bright and morning star" is Jesus. "The Light of The World" is Jesus. If its not about Jesus, then its not Bible prophecy.

The Daystar "arising in our hearts" IS Jesus; and needs no "predictions," only personal testimony about our life In Him, and through Him. The nations are angry, and Jesus, "the Light of the world" shines through that darkness, and God's people unite in testimony about that rising. (1 John 1:1-3, 1 John 5:11-12).

1Jn 5:11  And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
1Jn 5:12  He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

When will we be hearing about Jesus in this topic? Before, or after YOUR prediction?

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

On 1/6/2020 at 12:10 PM, hch said:

It is time to know our Bibles better and to seek the Holy Spirit. The ten virgins will soon hear the announcement that they are not all ready to hear. 

Its ALWAYS BEEN time for that!  I would suggest that the post I just made is something that you are not "ready to hear."

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

On 1/6/2020 at 6:48 AM, hch said:

until we are able to reason together, I cannot help you.

You see that's the problem that you do not get, I do not need your help Henry. You may think that now you are a god as well as a prophet, you are not. My help comes from YAHWEH! You are the one who truly need a lot of help through THE HOLY SPIRIT!

You know I lost a dear friend of mine. I told her I wanted for YAHSHUA to hurry and come and it was my deepest desire to get my life right completely with HIM. I want to be ready when HE comes and I want sin to be removed out of my life completely. It was so sad to me when her daughter told me that her mother told her she did not want YAHSHUA to come yet! She wanted to have a good time still on this earth. My friend was not an SDA and that did not matter to me. What matter that I constantly witness to her about my soul and her's. She respected me by saying YAHWEH and YAHSHUA when we talked. We were really close and I am going to miss her. But, when her daughter told me that at her memorial service dinner, my heart sink. I cried!

When anyone dies, I always think did they know THE MOST HIGH, where will they spend eternity? That is my deepest concern and that Henry is my concern about you! I worry that you have become so convince in believing a lie, that you have become delusional. I pray that you will just go to THE FATHER in prayer. Everytime I say anything here, I pray that I can humbly touch someone. I also pray FATHER, help me make sure that I am doing your will. I have made some mistake and tried to correct them. I am not perfect, but I am striving with all my heart. I may sound hard on you because I knew when you were so different and I do not know what happen to make this change?

You do not listen to yourself when people see using the "I," word just like Satan. We are here not to just scorn you, but to show you that we want you to be save. You have torn down all of the pillars of faith. Keep in mind the Bible did not say anything about a church. It said ONE (that also in the Greek by Strong means "some"),  Supremacy and one faith. I only going what the Bible says and not what I am saying. So, if you take away the faith that has been Bibically proven, Henry you have nothing! Henry you came come up with something and say THE HEAVENLY FATHER revealed it only to you! EGW had visions and she was a true messenger of those visions. But, we know for fact there were two other men that were given the visions also. You just can't be appointed, it is YAHWEH who chooses and HIS method has worked all throughout the ages. The shovel and digs, other sources match and you have none! Plus, YAHWEH'S servants HE choose, were humble, and you are not! That's it and my prayer is that you will not cause THE HOLY SPIRIT to leave you. Both you and Satan have a brilliant minds but both you and him are caught up into self and that will cause a fall!

With prayer and deepest regret!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

God’s life arising in the soul also manifests itself within the prospectus of Bible prophecy, or it would not even be BIBLE prophecy. Just as our faith is the evidence and the substance of the unseen and eternal world, (Heb 11:1); it overcomes the fascination and glamour of the manifold temptations to transient predictions, that we try to call "prophecy."

When we let our faith entwine around the risen Lord, He does "arise" as the prophecy text proclaims:

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: (2 Pet 1:19).

The only way we can call it true BIBLE prophecy, is IF Jesus is in it, and in us, as a result of it. When Jesus "arises in the heart," (2 Pet 1:19), the world CAN see that and they WILL "know that we have been with Jesus:"

"Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus." (Acts 4:13)

Are there "unlearned and ignorant people" in our church? How about other Churches? Apparently, prophecy reveals the Lord Jesus "arising in the hearts of men, women, and children," irrespective of their religious affiliations. I think this is why, even in the Old Testament we are told:

"...unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with HEALING IN HIS WINGS; and ye shall go forth, and grow up...(Mal 4:2) "INTO CHRIST..." (Gal 3:27).

The BIBLE prophecy that has the central teaching of "Christ, and Him crucified," (Gal 6:14) will wean us from all else, that does not reflect this "Daystar arising in our heart..." (2 Pet 1:19).

. Jesus must become all-in-all to you, else you will miss the crown!

While I can appreciate certain of the various time frames of doctrines discovered by Adventists, they actually are not essential to being saved. While casting those time-sets from Bible prophecy, we do no service to God or anyone else when we use them to frame people as "not quite saved," or "not quite as christian" as we perceive ourselves to be by knowing them.

I firmly believe that while we may at times have a deeper, richer, more fuller understanding of BIBLE prophecy, THAT, in and of itself cannot make us any more ready than a member of, well, lets say, The Roman Catholic Church, whose heart is right with God.

Those who think to make the supposed difficulties of Scripture plain, in measuring by their finite rule that which is inspired and that which is not inspired, had better cover their faces, as Elijah when the still small voice spoke to him; for they are in the presence of God and holy angels, who for ages have communicated to men light and knowledge, telling them what to do, and what not to do, unfolding before them scenes of thrilling interest, waymark by waymark in symbols and signs and illustrations.  {7BC 944.9}

And He has not, while presenting the perils clustering about the last days, qualified any finite man to unravel hidden mysteries, or inspired one man or any class of men to pronounce judgment as to that which is inspired or is not. When men, in their finite judgment, find it necessary to go into an examination of Scriptures to define that which is inspired and that which is not, they have stepped before Jesus to show Him a better way than He has led us.  {7BC 944.10}

Much of the "prophecy" we are hearing today is insistent on leading us in a conjectured contortion that we assume to be the better way than Jesus has led us.

Men of humble acquirements, possessing but limited capabilities and opportunities to become conversant in the Scriptures, find in the Living Oracles comfort, guidance, counsel, and the plan of salvation as clear as a sunbeam. No one need be lost for want of knowledge unless he is willfully blind.  {7BC 945.2}

We thank God that the Bible is prepared for the poor man as well as for the learned man. It is fitted for all ages and all classes (MS 16, 1888).  {7BC 945.3}

Light In The Clouds

18 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I worry that you have become so convince in believing a lie, that you have become delusional

Sister Marri,

That is your testimony.

You reject truth as being a lie and label the messenger, who only seeks to point you to Jesus as delusional.

His child Henry 

7 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

Much of the "prophecy" we are hearing today is insistent on leading us in a conjectured contortion that we assume to be the better way than Jesus has led us.

A private interpretation if ever there was one.

(The word idios that Peter uses that is translated as private in Scripture is the root for our word idiotic). 

7 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

We thank God that the Bible is prepared for the poor man as well as for the learned man. It is fitted for all ages and all classes (MS 16, 1888).  {7BC 945.3}

Amen. Thank God that in in endtime the wise will understand and be ready to meet Jesus at His coming!

His child Henry 

14 hours ago, hch said:

Sister Marri,

That is your testimony.

You reject truth as being a lie and label the messenger, who only seeks to point you to Jesus as delusional.

See you are the one that have rejected truth and refuse to see it. You have become delusional to believe a lie and you are heading for destruction. No one can help you but you and THE HOLY SPIRIT Henry. Again, I ask you how is your book doing and you say nothing. With all you have to say, you are completely silent on that! It appears to me that you were not doing well on our other old site! What happen to you Henry what made you change?

Praying for you and Happy Sabbath!

14 hours ago, hch said:

A private interpretation if ever there was one.

(The word idios that Peter uses that is translated as private in Scripture is the root for our word idiotic). 

See you are so wrong again Henry. Here is the root word for idios:

The word root idio- comes from Greek idios meaning ‘own, distinct’, and it usually means personal, own, peculiar or distinct depending on the context.

Other words derived from the same root are:
1. Idiobiology: Biology that is peculiar to a particular organism
2. Idiogamy: Capable of self-fertilisation
3. Idioglossary: A glossary that is peculiar to a particular subject
4. Idiograph: A personal signature
5. Idiohypnotism: Hypnosis of oneself
6. Idiolalia: Using a self-invented language
7. Idiolatry: Worshiping oneself
8. Idiolect: Speaking in an own peculiar way: vocabulary or pronunciation
9. Idiom: Language that is distinct for a particular place or a group of people
10. Idiomatic: Using expressions that are peculiar to native speakers of that language
11. Idiomisma: A self-produced repugnant odour
12. Idiopathy: A disease that appears spontaneously and develops on its own
13. Idiorepulsive: Resenting oneself
14. Idiorrhenic: Something that is peculiar to the male sex
15. Idiospasm: A spasm that appears in a particular part of body
16. Idiosyncrasy: Peculiar trait to someone
17. Idiot: Someone who is distinct being low intelligent
18. Idiothelic: Peculiar to the female sex
19. Idiovariation: A mutation peculiar to a particular person
20. Idiozanthic: Peculiar to yellow races

Definition & Meaning: Word Root Idio: Wordpandit is a product of Learning Inc

Idiot is not the root word at all, it is a word that comes from idio; the root word. This is not to belittle you, but to let you know that others have knowledge too! When reading 2Pe 1:20 that says:

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.

It was referring to you and your idiotic interpretations. I used the word because you were putting down someone else. Remember when you are pointing a finger at someone,  three are pointing back to you. You are not an idiot but your prophetic interpretations are. Be very careful what you say to people, because it will always come back to you!

Happy Sabbath!

sister marri,

5 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Idiot is not the root word at all, it is a word that comes from idio...

I used the word because you were putting down someone else.

Why do you waste your time twisting my words to make me say what I did not say?

I basically said that our word idiotic comes from the root idios.

To summarize: The word idiot came from Greek, idiotes, through Latin idiota, and then middle French, idiote; meaning, person in a private station, person without professional knowledge, ignorant person, common man, from idios, “one’s own, private, peculiar”.

http://wordquests.info/cgi/ice2-for.cgi?file=/hsphere/local/home/scribejo/wordquests.info/htm/L-Gk-idio-pt2.htm&HIGHLIGHT=idio

His child Henry 

• Moderators

In the early hours of the Sabbath, I have been reflecting on the posts that HCH has made:

*  HCH uses a method of understanding the Bible that can be called "presentism," [NOTE:  You can look the word up .  It is defined on the Internet.]  This is a method of understanding the Bible that has a long history.

*  In early times Gnostics used this method to tell us that the baptism of Jesus at his age of 30 tells us that in Heaven, there are 30 Gods.

*  In more recent times, this method of Biblical understanding laid the foundation for the book:  "88 Reasons the Rapture will Be In 1988."  [NOTE:  You can find this book listed on the Internet.]  This book sold some 4,500,000 copies and an additional 300,000 copies were given away free.

*  That book was followed by one that acknowledged an error in counting the time and that the actual date would occur in 1989.

*  It should be noted that the above books did not predict the day and hour of the Rapture.  Rather they only predicted the actual 7-day week of the Rapture.

*  NOTE:  It might be of interest to give thought as to why the book that HCH has written has not sold millions of copies.  I will suggest an answer. To sell that many, HCH may need to distribute free of all charges some 300,000 plus copies.  The free distribution of the book that I mentioned is clearly related to the ultimate sales of that book. 

*  Well,  just my thoughts as I begin my thinking on this Sabbath day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gregory

14 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

(The word idios that Peter uses that is translated as private in Scripture is the root for our word idiotic

Evidently, you do read or understand what you wrote. You clearly said; the word idios that Peter uses that is translated as private in Scripture is THE ROOT for our word idiotic." Idios is not the root word idio is and from what the web page that you gave you left out the facts that need to be shown:

Words that come from idio-, idi- (Greek: peculiar, one’s own, personal, private; of or pertaining to one’s self; distinct, separate, alone).

The Greek adjective idios means “one’s own” or “private”. The derivative noun idiotes means “private person”. A Greek idiotes was simply a person who was not in the public eye, who held no public office. From this sense came the idea of “common man”, and later “ignorant person”; a natural extension, because the common people of Greece were not, in general, particularly well educated. The word was borrowed from Greek into Latin as idiota, then into French as idiote, which in turn became a loanword in English in the thirteenth century. The milder meaning of idiot, “ignorant person”, is now considered obsolete.

To summarize: The word idiot came from Greek, idiotes, through Latin idiota, and then middle French, idiote; meaning, person in a private station, person without professional knowledge, ignorant person, common man, from idios, “one’s own, private, peculiar.” —Webster’s Word Histories. http://wordquests.info/cgi/ice2-for.cgi?file=/hsphere/local/home/scribejo/wordquests.info/htm/L-Gk-idio-pt2.htm&HIGHLIGHT=idio

Why did you need to bring up the word idiotic, for what purpose? The word private was a perfect word to use for ididos. It simply mean that no one like yourself have a right to change or interpret the Bible own your on knowledge. The word is about knowledge and education and many people want to interpret the Bible the way they want to fit the way they choose to believe. That includes SDA as well and that is why EGW in TM p. 105 stated clearly not to be like the Catholic Church or the Pharisees and Sadducees and hold on to false interpretations. There are things that her and the pioneers might thought was truth and to find by studying to be error, it should be relinquish! Here a good one shabat is a verb and means to stop and the English translators who are Sunday keeper (accepting the Catholic false interpretation), put in the word rest. This incorrect! Sabbath is a noun not a verb. YAHWEH stop and celebrated with worship on the Sabbath which is the name of the day!

And it shall come to pass, that from one New moon (month) to another, and from one Sabbath to another, shall all bodies come to worship before ME, saith YAHWEH. Isa 66:23

So, it is very curious that you chose the idiotic word, you did for a reason. Be care Henry how you look down on others, because pride bringeth on a fall!

Happy Sabbath!  

2 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Well,  just my thoughts as I begin my thinking on this Sabbath day.

Happy Sabbath Gregory!

Thank you for that interesting thought! :)

Light In The Clouds

16 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Definition & Meaning: Word Root Idio: Wordpandit is a product of Learning Inc

You & Henry forgot "idiopathic!" THAT stands for "no known cause." There is NO Known cause to be fiddling around with manmade dictionaries and thesaurus' to dilineate "Bible" truth. NONE of this can tell us the intended use of Bible words. NOT even close

Light In The Clouds

12 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

You & Henry forgot "idiopathic!" THAT stands for "no known cause." There is NO Known cause to be fiddling around with manmade dictionaries and thesaurus' to dilineate "Bible" truth. NONE of this can tell us the intended use of Bible words. NOT even close

For your understanding the Greek adjective idios is the word in the Bible! That is what means “one’s own” or “private.” The KJV used the word private.

Idiopathic literal is a medical meaning which is something a disease of its own, or an illness that isn't connected to any particular cause. 

You made the statement; Much of the "prophecy" we are hearing today is insistent on leading us in a conjectured contortion that we assume to be the better way than Jesus has led us." I did make a comment on what you stated. But Henry commented on what you stated;  "A private interpretation if ever there was one. (The word idios that Peter uses that is translated as private in Scripture is the root for our word idiotic)."  I would not have comment on his negative remark he made stating what you said was a private interpretation because it really was your opinion and not Biblical. But, what upset me is what he said out of the blue coming up with the word idiotic! And then he claimed idios was the root word. It is not and what was implying about you, I felt was wrong. That is why I made my comment and showed the facts. I also said in your defense; "It was referring to you and your idiotic interpretations. I used the word because you were putting down someone else. Remember when you are pointing a finger at someone,  three are pointing back to you. You are not an idiot but your prophetic interpretations are. Be very careful what you say to people, because it will always come back to you!" When he denied what, he said, I made it very clear; So, it is very curious that you chose the idiotic word, you did for a reason. Be careful Henry how you look down on others, because pride bringeth on a fall!" I wanted know why he used the word and to correct him that idios was not the root word. So I am dumbfounded why would you now use a word that deals with a medical disease that is not known the cause? If you read the word private meaning in the Bible it would see idios.

Be at Peace!

3 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

For your understanding the Greek adjective idios is the word in the Bible! That is what means “one’s own” or “private.”

Well, Im not a Dunderhead. I knew that! What I was saying is that its not right to use an English Dictionary to define Bible doctrine or meanings of words written in scripture.

Light In The Clouds

31 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

Well, Im not a Dunderhead. I knew that! What I was saying is that its not right to use an English Dictionary to define Bible doctrine or meanings of words written in scripture.

Blessed Man it is a Greek word and the root word is idio. Why Bible dictionaries state it of uncertain affinity makes no sense. All words have a root word if it is not the root word. That became a huge discussion with a Hebrew root word meaning to fall "nâphal."   Then the same Bible dictionaries change the Hebrew word nephil; which means a bully or tyrant to a made up word called nephilim. This word is not Hebrew at all but others refuse to believe the truth of the facts. Hebrew actually is a Phoenician language that was spoken by the Canaanites and adopted by other cultures just like English is today! So Moses wrote in the common known language of the times and the same with Greek. A dictionary shows and can trace a word to its root. The word has the same meaning in all Bible dictionaries and lexicons. I was not dealing with the Biblical word, I was dealing with the root word to correct Henry and to show he was using that particular word idiotic to be offensive! To me, that's simple.

Peace!

After the hours of the Sabbath have past, I have been reflecting on the posts that GM made:

*  GM uses a method of understanding the Bible that can be called "hiding your head in the sand," [NOTE:  You do not need to look the term up .  It is seen in cartoons with ostriches that are oblivious to their surroundings.]  This is a method of ignoring the Bible that has a long history. [It was fashionable in Noah's Day, when God confused language at the tower of Babel, when Sodom was destroyed, and even in Christ's day when "we didn't know who he was"]

*  In early times skeptics used this method to tell us that nothing has really changed. They have preached that Christ is coming for millennia and He has not come yet.

*  In more recent times, this method of Biblical understanding laid the foundation for inappropriate comments:   [NOTE:  You can find them without even searching the Internet.]  They are spouted freely, but they take a toll in their final cost.

*  That mindset was followed by one that refused to acknowledged an error in rejecting grace. After the 1888 rejection of Righteousness by Faith, the mindset was that our pioneers got it wrong, but we won't make the same mistake.

*  It should be noted that the above mindset did not take into account that the day and hour of reckoning would one day come.  Rather they only dug into the Laodicean belief that they have need of nothing [no new spiritual insights and no warnings of gloom and doom].

*  NOTE:  It might be of interest to give thought as to why the mindset that GM has parleyed with has permeated Laodicea.  I will suggest an answer. The wheat and the tares must grow together until the harvest. Prior to that time people must have difficulty discerning what is sound Bible study and what is foolishness. Hch believes that an honest review of the facts will uplift Jesus and show that His Advent is  immanent. And GM will have to speak for himself to explain why he twists and turns the things that Hch warns of into something that does not make any sense.

His child Henry 

The supreme leader of Iran has acknowledged that Iran's defense forces were the ones that shot down the civilian aircraft by mistake. You might remember that in the 1980's the US shot one of their passenger planes down by mistake too; killing 209 innocent people. Now Iran's friendly fire has repeated that tragedy by adding 169 more innocent victims.

Friendly fire is a horrible danger in our modern warfare.

When Iran's flotilla of speed boats and projectiles attacks the US armada to fulfill Daniel's prophecy (King of the south's ships of chittim attack the King of the North) Friendly fire from our own weapons might be our own worst enemy.

We might just have to see that for ourselves.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH, thank you for the post that adds merriment to this day and a smile to my face.

You do not typically write as well as you did in that post.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Gregory

3 hours ago, hch said:

After the hours of the Sabbath have past, I have been reflecting on the posts that GM made:

*  GM uses a method of understanding the Bible that can be called "hiding your head in the sand," [NOTE:  You do not need to look the term up .  It is seen in cartoons with ostriches that are oblivious to their surroundings.]  This is a method of ignoring the Bible that has a long history. [It was fashionable in Noah's Day, when God confused language at the tower of Babel, when Sodom was destroyed, and even in Christ's day when "we didn't know who he was"]

*  In early times skeptics used this method to tell us that nothing has really changed. They have preached that Christ is coming for millennia and He has not come yet.

*  In more recent times, this method of Biblical understanding laid the foundation for inappropriate comments:   [NOTE:  You can find them without even searching the Internet.]  They are spouted freely, but they take a toll in their final cost.

*  That mindset was followed by one that refused to acknowledged an error in rejecting grace. After the 1888 rejection of Righteousness by Faith, the mindset was that our pioneers got it wrong, but we won't make the same mistake.

*  It should be noted that the above mindset did not take into account that the day and hour of reckoning would one day come.  Rather they only dug into the Laodicean belief that they have need of nothing [no new spiritual insights and no warnings of gloom and doom].

*  NOTE:  It might be of interest to give thought as to why the mindset that GM has parleyed with has permeated Laodicea.  I will suggest an answer. The wheat and the tares must grow together until the harvest. Prior to that time people must have difficulty discerning what is sound Bible study and what is foolishness. Hch believes that an honest review of the facts will uplift Jesus and show that His Advent is  immanent. And GM will have to speak for himself to explain why he twists and turns the things that Hch warns of into something that does not make any sense.

The pastor's methods as you claim were out of touch to your method of truth. So, let's see:

First let me make this very clear, the Bible is a history book of the earth and even before it was created. Gen 9:16; Deut 7:18; Job 38:4; Isa 42:9, 14; 43:3 I read some Biblical scholar's view on presentism and they contradict themselves making the same claim that pastor was stating the way you believe.  The Bible does prove a concept of time it is everlasting time and probationary time. Events don't just happen, are happening, or have happened. Event in the past, the future and the present are base on the main factor and that is sin! It set in motion the choice that Satan and his angels made and the choice that all who have been created on this earth made, period.

Now, Henry this is when you said things that are not Biblical and do not make sense. You stated; "It was fashionable in Noah's Day, when God confused language at the tower of Babel, when Sodom was destroyed, and even in Christ's day when "we didn't know who he was." YAHWEH did not confuse the language in Noah's day, where did you read that? The confusing of the language was during the time of Nimrod and he did extensive building! Matter of fact he is the only man that rule the entire world and people. We know there some who did remain faithful to THE MOST HIGH, but the Bible does not give us an account of that! Where does it state that YAHWEH confuse their language at a tower? Nowhere, it clearly state that YAHWEH confuse their language and they left from building the city. YAHWEH, saw the city and the tower and the tower was not ever mention again! Gen 11:1-18 Then, you want to state using we didn't know who YAHSHUA was! Are you serious? Where is your proof. I would like you to answer that one before I show you proof!

In all that you claim that the Pastor is at fault is not true. Do I see that the church made a very big mistake in 1888, yes, I do and EGW saw it too. That is why she updated and published the Gospel Worker and the title was changed to Testimony to the Ministers. Did she realize that Daniel and Revelation would not be understood completely until just before YAHSHUA come? Yes!

There is need of a much closer study of the word of God; especially should Daniel and the Revelation have attention as never before in the history of our work. We may have less to say in some lines, in regard to the Roman power and the papacy; but we should call attention to what the prophets and apostles have written under the inspiration of THE HOLY SPIRIT. THE HOLY SPIRIT has so shaped matters, both in the giving of the prophecy and in the events portrayed, as to teach that the human agent is to be kept out of sight, hid in Jesus, and the God of Heaven and HIS Law are to be exalted. Read the book of Daniel. Call up, point by point, the history of the kingdoms there represented. Behold statesmen, councils, powerful armies, and see how God wrought to abase the pride of men, and lay human glory in the dust. . .

Let us give more time to the study of the Bible. We do not understand the word as we should. The book of Revelation opens with an injunction to us to understand the instruction that it contains. "Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy," God declares, "and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand." When we as a people understand what this book means to us, there will be seen among us a great revival. We do not understand fully the lessons that it teaches, notwithstanding the injunction given us to search and study it. TM p. 113 

Yes, the Laodicea is us and many are blind because they don't read for themselves. The laity mostly depends on the minister to explain the Bible to them and therein lies the problem. If you told water down sermon that you are ok and preach that YAHSHUA coming is far away they they feel they need of nothing. We have magazines, books and trained Biblical scholars in our churches that has question the foundations of truth. Then the Bible says there also  will arise many false prophets as well claiming untruth too! If people do not read and truly study for themselves many of them will be lead astray or even leave and make a mockery of the truth. When things are concealed or hidden and then the truth comes out it gets even worse. Those who hid truth about how they feel against each other is a test that's taking place now. People do not like to accept their weakness or to face the truth. EGW also stated that she was shown that words of YAHWEH had been changed, so it has even cause separation of cultures and ethnic groups. Only people that will have a true conversion and confession will be sealed. YAHWEH does not change throughout time and HE wants true worship. HE has given us a roadmap that does need interpretation, theology, philosophy or man's wisdom! It needs simply understanding. The mystery and knowledge of understanding comes from THE HOLY SPIRIT! Study means to research and all are able to do it today. Most people have the internet, in a computer, tablet, or smartphones, THERE IS NO EXCUSE!

Your method is not Biblical, nor is true and yes it is like a bird with his head bury in the sand. That's simple facts!

Peace!

2 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH, thank you for the post that adds merriment to this day and a smile to my face.

You do not typically write as well as you did in that post.  

lol, well thats because he copied your style! That was entertaining!

Light In The Clouds

5 hours ago, hch said:

You might remember that in the 1980's the US shot one of their passenger planes down by mistake too; killing 209

and every year since then they have a big ceremony and blab it all over the media of what the US did; they even have postage stamps with a missile hitting a civilian plane that they distribute each year on that anniversary. But you have failed to make a case from scripture how this fits into BIBLE prophecy.

Light In The Clouds