ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

19 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

The so-called "secret" rapture is one of the biggest lies ever told

Oh, there will be a rapture (or "translation" in SDA speak).  The word "secret" is the lie.  There will be no secret about it.

The question is when?  Pre-trib?  I doubt it.  It may already be too late for that. Mid-trib? Maybe; but I doubt it.  Pre wrath (7 bowls)?  That's what I believe - that God will rapture His elect off the earth (or otherwise protect them) just prior to the pouring out of God's wrath.

20 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

why?

I would say ask them.  God tells us to fear God. Should we be afraid of God? No, because we have been judged in Jesus Christ.  If you see all those friends of yours go up to meet the Lamb in the sky, next to God on the throne, would you just stand there and laugh at all those running around scared?

1 minute ago, timtofly said:

I would say ask them.  God tells us to fear God. Should we be afraid of God? No, because we have been judged in Jesus Christ.  If you see all those friends of yours go up to meet the Lamb in the sky, next to God on the throne, would you just stand there and laugh at all those running around scared?

thanks for the reply and explaining your position better. ?

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

On 5/17/2020 at 9:03 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

Today is May 17, 2020--A day on which HCH has predicted something big will happen.  Nothing specific.  Perhaps something big will happen.  If so it will be a random happening.  it will not be because the Bible predicted it.

If nothing big happens it will not be because God & the Bible failed.  It will be because HCH failed again.

Yep! Oh the blessings that came to me 17 May 2020. I'm sorry if you missed 'em.

I've been laughing so hard, my side hurts as I'm catching up on these posts. 

In the New Testament, Christ set an interesting example. Short and to the point. He said something and let it be. When wrongly contradicted, He let the contradiction stand and said nothing except on rare occasions like when Peter was rebuked. 

No need to defend my position. You will understand soon enough. I posted a video that sums it up in less than an hour with more evidence from the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy than most folks get in week.

But it is written that the wise will understand.  No need to contradict what is written.

Those seeking a blessing still have a little while to find it. But when God soon puts final events in motion, they will be rapid ones.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

On 5/18/2020 at 6:30 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Pastor Matthew: That is what I was going to say, but I thought the 17th was today. Hey HCH where are you, Pence is still hiding out because his aide had the virus. Wonder why you didn't know about that! Oh where is the one who being judging us! Are you there? Are you going to pick another date? This one is a flop too! Oopps!;(ROFLMHO

Peace!

Greg is too fast on the keyboard. He won the prize. The Lord has a sense of humor.

My computer worked great and is working great now, but not a single message came thru from this forum until I searched for them this morning. And suddenly there were 3 pages of comments that I had not shown up in my email box. (Didn't really miss anything)

But in all seriousness, I received a tremendous blessing and a revelation on 17 May 2020 that encourages me more than the naysayers can discourage me. Rejoice Christ is coming very soon! You will understand soon. As I told Gregory, the last events will be rapid ones. And God is about to put things if fast forward.

His child Henry 

20 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I read an article by a "time analyst" who opined that the latter rain outpouring of the Holy Spirit would start on May 31.  Don't know if I'm on board with that; but it is at least as valid as hch's claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1nuyY2150s

So there are at least three warning messages that should rouse the Laodiceans. This man claiming that the Latter rain began 31 May. Hch telling you that when President Pence is in office, he will be the last one and Christ will come during his term And Walter Vieth  concluding from his study that Christ must come before 2027. 

The evidence is sufficient to warrant your attention and rouse folks to study the word. 

On the other side of the issue we have more skeptics claiming themselves to be SDA's that are crying peace and safety and saying that the warning messages are not from God. As it was in the days of Noah, only a few went into the ark while the masses scoffed from the outside. Has anything changed? The majority is still the majority!

This is my link that puts the message together in a neat little package

His child Henry 

2 hours ago, hch said:

So there are at least three warning messages that should rouse the Laodiceans. This man claiming that the Latter rain began 31 May. Hch telling you that when President Pence is in office, he will be the last one and Christ will come during his term And Walter Vieth  concluding from his study that Christ must come before 2027. 

Jer 8:8  "How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

21 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

Jer 8:8  "How can you say, 'We are wise, And the law of the LORD is with us'? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood.

It was not the scholarly theologians who had an understanding of this truth, and engaged in its proclamation. Had these been faithful watchmen, diligently and prayerfully searching the Scriptures, they would have known the time of night; the prophecies would have opened to them the events about to take place. But they did not occupy this position, and the message was given by humbler men. Said Jesus: "Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you." John 12:35. Those who turn away from the light which God has given, or who neglect to seek it when it is within their reach, are left in darkness. But the Saviour declares: "He that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12. Whoever is with singleness of purpose seeking to do God's will, earnestly heeding the light already given, will receive greater light; to that soul some star of heavenly radiance will be sent to guide him into all truth. 
 {GC 312.3}  

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH:  Your quotation comes from a statement that EGW made about people at the time of the First Advent of Christ.  It was not made about people who attempt to predict the time that events will take place related to the Second Advent of Christ.  The witness of Scripture is clear that people who do such are false prophets, regardless of whether or not they claim to be a prophet. While you may not claim to be a prophet, your claims have repeatedly been demonstrated to be false.

The fundamental problem actually is not with what you say will happen.  Sometimes you will be correct.  Probability math tells us that will sometime happen.  Sooner or later someone will die.  Sooner or later other things will happen.  We may, or may not, go to war with Iran.  The fundamental problem with your predictions is with your claim that the Bible predicted such.  It is that which demonstrates your basic ignorance as to how to understand the Bible and what the Bible says about End Time events.

• Like 2

Gregory

1 hour ago, hch said:

It was not the scholarly theologians who had an understanding of this truth, and engaged in its proclamation. Had these been faithful watchmen, diligently and prayerfully searching the Scriptures, they would have known the time of night; the prophecies would have opened to them the events about to take place. But they did not occupy this position, and the message was given by humbler men. Said Jesus: "Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you." John 12:35. Those who turn away from the light which God has given, or who neglect to seek it when it is within their reach, are left in darkness. But the Saviour declares: "He that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12. Whoever is with singleness of purpose seeking to do God's will, earnestly heeding the light already given, will receive greater light; to that soul some star of heavenly radiance will be sent to guide him into all truth. 
 {GC 312.3}  

"...take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness." (Luke 11:35)

Light In The Clouds

8 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH:  Your quotation comes from a statement that EGW made about people at the time of the First Advent of Christ.  It was not made about people who attempt to predict the time that events will take place related to the Second Advent of Christ.  The witness of Scripture is clear that people who do such are false prophets, regardless of whether or not they claim to be a prophet. While you may not claim to be a prophet, your claims have repeatedly been demonstrated to be false.

The fundamental problem actually is not with what you say will happen.  Sometimes you will be correct.  Probability math tells us that will sometime happen.  Sooner or later someone will die.  Sooner or later other things will happen.  We may, or may not, go to war with Iran.  The fundamental problem with your predictions is with your claim that the Bible predicted such.  It is that which demonstrates your basic ignorance as to how to understand the Bible and what the Bible says about End Time events.

It has been said that history repeats itself because folks do not listen the first time. As it was at the firs Advent, it will be at the Second.

6 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

"...take heed that the light which is in you is not darkness." (Luke 11:35)

Are you taking the advise that you are giving so freely?

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

It has been said that history repeats itself because folks do not listen the first time. As it was at the firs Advent, it will be at the Second.

Are you taking the advise that you are giving so freely?

"Freely you have received, freely give." (Mathew 10:8

Light In The Clouds

On 5/19/2020 at 7:07 PM, timtofly said:

The Hebrew word “yârê'” can mean revere or reverence, fear, frighten and affright be made afraid, dreadful, and finally put in fear. There is time that YAHWEH want your reverence of HIM because who HE IS. Other time due to sin these other words are used. When you read Fear ELOHIYM and keep HIS Commandments, is reverence and love because who is HE. We feel we can say are do things concerning HIM base on our feeble understand of HIM and HE says it over and over you cannot. However, we do not listen, and it will be our fault when HE will deny a lot of us! HE gave HIS NAME we say no we will give the name we want! Do not be surprise if you are rejected! HIS WAY are not ours. We do not like it if anyone call us another name, yet it is supposed to be ok with HIM! Really? That is when the fear comes in!

Happy Sabbath!

On 5/20/2020 at 9:48 AM, hch said:

Greg is too fast on the keyboard. He won the prize. The Lord has a sense of humor.

My computer worked great and is working great now, but not a single message came thru from this forum until I searched for them this morning. And suddenly there were 3 pages of comments that I had not shown up in my email box. (Didn't really miss anything)

But in all seriousness, I received a tremendous blessing and a revelation on 17 May 2020 that encourages me more than the naysayers can discourage me. Rejoice Christ is coming very soon! You will understand soon. As I told Gregory, the last events will be rapid ones. And God is about to put things if fast forward.

OK, your computer when down. Maybe because of what you have been stating falsely! Then you said, “Didn't really miss anything.” But you did, your prophecy about good ole Pence standing up for his people! You of all people should have been there to usher in the time. Did you call us naysayers? Then what should we call you? You lied twice about some nonsense that did not take place. You have made a mockery of the Bible and when do a person become a naysayer, who said to prove what you are claiming? Naysayer means "one who refuses or denies, which is actually you! You have refused the truth and denied that MICHAEL is YAHSHUA! Then all of sudden when your prediction did not come to fruition you disappear and with all the writings you been doing. You then come back with your computer went down! Then you do not speak about your false prediction at all but say you have been blessed on March 17! Really Henry that is it? Wow!

Peace!

• Moderators

HCH, the ability to destroy a drone is a long way from the ability to destroy a combat aircraft.

We have been working on such, and more, for decades.  This is nothing new.  it simply is the latest release of previously classified information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gregory

On 5/20/2020 at 9:30 AM, hch said:

In the New Testament, Christ set an interesting example. Short and to the point. He said something and let it be. When wrongly contradicted, He let the contradiction stand and said nothing except on rare occasions like when Peter was rebuked. 

No need to defend my position. You will understand soon enough. I posted a video that sums it up in less than an hour with more evidence from the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy than most folks get in week.

But it is written that the wise will understand.  No need to contradict what is written.

Those seeking a blessing still have a little while to find it. But when God soon puts final events in motion, they will be rapid ones.

No, you lied and predicted that Pence was Daniel 12:1 and that he, would take over the presidency from the man in the white house now!

You are laughing so hard your side is hurting, and Satan and his evil angels are laughing even harder because they have truly got your soul! You have been so deceived and fool that it is unbelievable, their spiritual bodies do not ache like your side does.

You are so blinded that you contradicted the truth yourself. YAHSHUA, HIMSELF rebuked the Pharisees and the disciples, when they contradicted the truth. In Revelation 3:14-18; HE rebuked the church because this church (not everyone), think they know so much, and they do not! This Scripture proves people like you who twisted the Scriptures, mocks others just like the Pharisees who think they know the Bible and truth. These are the very one HE spue them out of HIS MOUTH! Take heed Henry, you are on a downfall.

Now, this is a joke you make a prediction and it does not come true at all; then you are so full of yourself. You claim you sum up your evidence from the Bible and with the SPIRIT of PROPHECY that Bible clearly states is YAHSHUA! EGW never call herself that Mr. Henry what she gave in visions is what was already in the Bible! Then you brag you can do in an hour what others do it in a week! NARCISSISTIC! SATAN!

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. Dan 12:10 

So, you are again misusing Scripture for you own selfish, narcissistic scolding to those who rebuke your prophecies! Those tried is not the remnant they are the ones in Verse 3, you know they are the ones who are “wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.” The tried ones are the ones who will be sealed during the Time of Trouble also known as "THE WRATH of THE LAMB!" Rev 6:16,17; 9:4! Everything you have written contradict so many things that is why you made this statement! You only came on this forum to sale your theories and your book and it has not worked!

The problem with you is you are so blind that you do not realize that YAHWEH Events have been in motion since sin begin. HE is just letting HIS SON Wrath soon to be poured out not to long now, sorrow has begun. Next is the Time of Trouble, we just do not know how long the sorrow will end THEY do we do not!

My final conclusion is you are faking it because you cannot come up why your prediction fail twice, and you look foolish. So, you were already vain in your way of thinking, like someone else I know you divert! It is not working you have showed up and been thrown under the bus. Guess who SATAN, guess why YAHSHUA rebuke those who distorts the truth who should know better. You remind me of the play call Dr. Faustus and your time is up!

Your Time is Winding Up!

On 5/21/2020 at 7:53 AM, hch said:

The evidence is sufficient to warrant your attention and rouse folks to study the word. 

On the other side of the issue we have more skeptics claiming themselves to be SDA's that are crying peace and safety and saying that the warning messages are not from God. As it was in the days of Noah, only a few went into the ark while the masses scoffed from the outside. Has anything changed? The majority is still the majority!

what was your first date this spring?

God says the time to make it known is now.

• Confused 1

Henry, you are sad because you know I told the truth! You always had something to come back with, but you cannot this time. You predicted and it is your false belief that set you up! You have been bamboozled by Satan’s web and YAHWEH have allowed you to become delusional to believe the deceivers lie! You can't come up with the Pence thing anymore and you are stun about it yourself! You went off the forum to try and figure out your dates and where you mess up. You knew you was in a bind and you were upset! You had to think what to do and there was Satan waiting to spring on you. Just tell them you had a blessed day May 17; he knew you would look so foolish and you did. He was laughing as we would say “all the way to the bank!” He knows and THE HOLY SPIRIT does too that your pride has taken over your mind. So, what do you do say you are laughing at us because we are the ones who are so stupid. You are this great prophet and we are these poor lost souls. You do not see that is not how YAHWEH work at all. YAHSHUA wept even for Lucifer and his angels. I guess you did not read Spirit of Prophecy, when EGW stated that Satan came and talked to MICHAEL, pleading to get his position back. He was not thinking about any of the other angels only of himself. She said MICHAEL wept! Why want you weep over lost souls? I grieve over your soul, but I still must tell you the truth! Yes, your predictions are humorous but not your soul! We cannot exchange anything for our souls! I shutter that you have gone to far and you will be lost! I pray honestly to know what can I say or do to bring him back, but it is left up to THE MOST HIGH! HE IS THE JUDGE, not me but I long to see you save! This is not a joke and your sadness come from your errors and you cannot change or fixed them. You can allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to fix you, that is my prayer and my concern. Please pray and give HIM your mind Henry.

Deeply and emotionally concern!

• 1 month later...

It is heating up behind the scenes...

Trump Tops Iran's List Of U.S. Officials Wanted In Killing Of Top General In January

The government of Iran has issued an arrest warrant and has also requested assistance from Interpol in detaining President Trump as well as other U.S. military and political leaders in the killing of a prominent Iranian military commander this year.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/29/884831726/trump-tops-irans-list-of-u-s-officials-wanted-for-killing-top-general-in-january

His child Henry 

• Moderators

Acting on the request of HCH, I have removed from view a post made by Blessed Man..

My reason for doing so was that it contained a quotation from HCH. Due to the manner in which the software works, that quotation contained some material that was not said  by HCH.  The quotation, in other words, contained material from HCH as well as from Blessed Man.  It should be  noted that this error was not the fault of Blessed Man.  I have seen this happen to me when I have quoted material from another person.

Blessed Man is welcome to re-post if he will do so in a manner in  which the quotation is limited to material actually said by HCH.  If he does that, I will then delete the post that I have edited.

Or, if Blessed Man requests that I edit the quotation to remove the material not said by HCH I will do so and then return the post to view.  However, My editing will be limited to removal of that material and not include placing it elsewhere in the post.

Gregory

• Members

It's interesting that Iran did this, because they had also put out a hit on trump sometime ago??

Just updating my post about the hit, I guess it wasn't the government, but an Iranian:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/01/05/iran-puts-80m-bounty-on-trumps-head-for-soleimani-hit-n71791

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

12 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Blessed Man is welcome to re-post if he will do so in a manner in  which the quotation is limited to material actually said by HCH. 

Yea, that was inadvertent. Not sure why that happens. Not the first time. Its not too terribly important anyways. thank you.

Light In The Clouds

1 hour ago, phkrause said:

It's interesting that Iran did this, because they had also put out a hit on trump sometime ago??

Just updating my post about the hit, I guess it wasn't the government, but an Iranian:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/01/05/iran-puts-80m-bounty-on-trumps-head-for-soleimani-hit-n71791

Since the January "murder by contract" did not eliminate Trump; Iran appears to have moved to a more civilized approach--International arrest warrant. Though it has no chances of succeeding, it keeps the tensions simmering and Mideast tensions tend to push oil prices up.

But the king of he South, Iran, will soon attack the King of the North's (US) feet and that war will morph into Armageddon.

His child Henry