ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

13 hours ago, hch said:

But the king of he South, Iran, will soon attack the King of the North's (US) feet and that war will morph into Armageddon.

I think most nominal believers will perceive that a huge Middle-East war will be Armageddon.  I personally am not that confident. I believe the great Middle Eastern war is the war described in Ezekiel 38 and 39; and precedes Armageddon or Har Megadon). Ezekiel 38:1-5 specifically names the entities involved in this war - including Persia - the ancient name for Iran. At the end of this war, an entity will come forth and successfully forge a 7-year treaty between Islam and Israel.  This entity will be perceived as a great world leader; and most of the world will honor him as the returned Messiah.  During the first half of this treaty, a new Temple will be built on the Temple Mount - the Mount of the Assembly (Har Megadon in Hebrew).  In the midst of this treaty, this "man of intrigue" will sit in the Temple and declare himself to be god; hence becoming the AntiChrist. He will set up the final Beast System and its mark.  THEN Armageddon comes.

The War with Iran and its allies (the Gog/Magog war of Ezekiel 38) will involve human combatants and will take place in the mountains of Israel (mountainous northern Israel and the Golan Heights?)- not Jerusalem. Armageddon involves supernatural entities (Jesus and all of His holy ones - See Rev. 19) in and around Jerusalem (Jesus descends to the Mount of Olives - See Zech. 14:4) and eventually involves the whole planet; resulting in setting up the eternal reign of Jesus.

Just my current opinion.

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2020 at 3:46 AM, hch said:

Prez Trump is heating up tensions with Iran.

I'm sure Trump brokering revival of normal diplomatic relations with the UAE increased tensions far more than the oil confiscation. The UAE joined Egypt and Jordan as some of "the surrounding nations" around Israel in reestablishing normal diplomatic relationships with Israel.  Some conservative resources predict that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are next to establish relations with Israel.  In the spiritual realm, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2020 at 1:38 PM, JoeMo said:

I'm sure Trump brokering revival of normal diplomatic relations with the UAE increased tensions far more than the oil confiscation. The UAE joined Egypt and Jordan as some of "the surrounding nations" around Israel in reestablishing normal diplomatic relationships with Israel.  Some conservative resources predict that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are next to establish relations with Israel.  In the spiritual realm, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

You will not have much longer to wait to see

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

5 hours ago, hch said:

You will not have much longer to wait to see

See what? Your views never materialize into reality, haven't you realized that yet?

Prayer  is Needed!?

• 1 month later...

In case anyone missed the news, President Trump fired the Secretary of Defense 11/10/2020. And "Trump administration removes senior defense officials and installs loyalists, triggering alarm at Pentagon"

Four senior civilian officials have been fired or have resigned since Monday, including Esper, his chief of staff and the top officials overseeing policy and intelligence. They were replaced by perceived Trump loyalists, including a controversial figure who promoted fringe conspiracy theories and called former President Barack Obama a terrorist. https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/10/politics/pentagon-policy-official-resigns/index.html

The political stage has been set for the war with Iran. When it happens will the politicians be leading America's troops instead of experienced commanders?

Stay tuned. The last day events will be rapid ones when they get set in motion.

His child Henry 

2 hours ago, hch said:

The political stage has been set for the war with Iran. When it happens will the politicians be leading America's troops instead of experienced commanders?

Your first BIG mistake is that you quoted CNN! They get things wrong more often than you do.

Tell me a war in American history that was not lead by "politicians." (excluding the Revolutionary War). Military people are not supposed to be making policy or decisions on whether to go to war. That is a function of the President and Congress.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

12 hours ago, hch said:

In case anyone missed the news, President Trump fired the Secretary of Defense 11/10/2020. And "Trump administration removes senior defense officials and installs loyalists, triggering alarm at Pentagon"

Stay tuned. The last day events will be rapid ones when they get set in motion.

Again, you are wrong he wants to stay in power! But, it will not happen because the Arm Forces are to protect the Constitution. You keep thinking that flesh beings are in control, YAHWEH rules over even this evil world. You need to read the Book of Job! You do not understand that Revelation is the book that YAHWEH told Daniel to close and stated very clear it would be understood in the end. You love to quote EGW and claim you understand the The Third Angel Message you don't! I will continued to say what the Bible says.

There is need of a much closer study of the word of God; especially
should Daniel and the Revelation have attention as never before in the
history of our work. We may have less to say in some lines, in regard
to the Roman power and the papacy
; but we should call attention to
what the prophets and apostles have written under the inspiration of the
Holy Spirit
of God. 

Let us give more time to the study of the Bible. We do not
understand the word as we should.

We are nearing the time when the prophecies of the book of
Revelation are to be fulfilled

We have the Commandments of God and the Testimony of Jesus
Christ, which is THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY

When the books of Daniel and Revelation are better understood,
believers will have an entirely different religious experience.

It was the LION of the tribe of Judah who unsealed the book and gave
to John the revelation of what should be in these last days

Study Revelation in connection with Daniel, for history will be
repeated.... We, with all our religious advantages, ought to know far
more today than we do know.The book of Daniel is unsealed in the revelation to John, and carries us forward to the last scenes of this earth’s history

The books of Daniel and the Revelation should be bound together
and published. A few explanations of certain portions might be added,
but I am not sure that these would be needed
. TM p. 112-117

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my SOVEREIGN, what shall be the end of these things?   And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are   closed up and sealed till the time of the endMANY SHALL BE CLEANSED AND MADE WHITE AND REFINED. But the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. And from the time that the Continual shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.  Daniel 12:8-13  TS2009 AND WOY

The Continual is the Commandments which is the beginning of the 1,290 days or the one hour. 

And when they have ended their witness, the beast coming up out of the pit of the deep shall fight against them, and overcome them, and kill them, and their dead bodies lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our MASTER was crucified.  And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not allow their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half THE SPIRIT OF LIFE from ELOHIYM entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. And they heard A GREAT VOICE from Heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to Heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld themAnd the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were alarmed, and gave honour to the ELOHIYM of Heaven. The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. Rev 11:7-13

Those two Witness were prophets (the Bible) who stood for YAHWEH'S Commandments that the beast thought he had destroyed in the great city during the war of Armageddon. The great city is where YAHSHUA was crucified, that is none other then Jerusalem that have become Babylon. Even EGW call it churches she was right. Because it is the city of uncages religions. They are the Catholic, Protestants, Islamic and False Judaism. Sad to say many SDA will be in that group because they are reject truth just like the Canaanites and ancient IsraEL did! Those in Noah's day did also!

John was giving a summary about the great city! In that same hour it is describing Chapter 18 but in a short summary. Read and understand!  You need THE HOLY SPIRIT, HE will give you understanding if you ask HIM! When I say hibernate not to sleep but to go away somewhere in solitude and pray, first ask forgiveness, ask for humbleness, ask to take the proud you have away from you and most of all ask him HIM to forgive you for dishonoring HIS SON MICHAEL'S NAME!

Prayer is Needed:prayer:

9 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Your first BIG mistake is that you quoted CNN! They get things wrong more often than you do.

Tell me a war in American history that was not lead by "politicians." (excluding the Revolutionary War). Military people are not supposed to be making policy or decisions on whether to go to war. That is a function of the President and Congress.

My friend, the point is not because, I did not quote FOX. I heard the news on CBS and NPR. Googled it and shared a version that was comprehensive.

There are some people who will not believe what they do not want to believe and they will have to experience trials that they could have avoided if their mindset was different.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

Yes, what you hear on the daily news is the source of much of what you post.  

Sometimes you will be correct as the daily news is sometimes reported accurately.  But, in considering what you post, we must always consider the source--the daily news.

Gregory

53 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Yes, what you hear on the daily news is the source of much of what you post.  

Sometimes you will be correct as the daily news is sometimes reported accurately.  But, in considering what you post, we must always consider the source--the daily news

Yes, I believe Ellen White's prediction that by their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves. And the media is covering events that Christians should understand as they relate to Bible Prophecy.

It is unfortunate that the religious class of our day is not prepared to give the warning and God has left it up to common folks to sound the alarm as they study their Bibles and watch and pray.

As an elderly man with some health issues, who is the primary caregiver of a child with COVID-19, I may not be around to see Bible prophecy fulfilled. But God has promised to preserve some of His saints in their graves to keep them from what is about to come upon the earth. So if I should be privileged to live to see Jesus Come, I will rejoice! Or if I should be spared from the trials that I have faithfully warned about, I will rejoice!

Those who cannot link Bible prophecy fulfilled to the daily news will discover soon enough the consequences of their lack of discernment. Those who do not watch unto prayer will not prepare for the time of trouble when car payments, rents, the ADL's that involve the use of money will force them to take 666 the mark of the beast or to suffer want and deprivation. God forewarns us of what is to come to spare us of needless suffering. Getting our house in order because we know the word of God and understand it is a blessing that few will enjoy.

His child Henry 

17 hours ago, hch said:

by their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves. And the media is covering events that Christians should understand as they relate to Bible Prophecy.

The singular event that the media is covering is the election in the US.  If the current environment holds, there won't be any President Michael Pence, an you have "prophesied".  But we may very well have a President that will bring the US into the globalist one-world/one religion/one economy crowd.  If this happens, the Great Tribulation just got 4 years closer.

14 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

But we may very well have a President that will bring the US into the globalist one-world/one religion/one economy crowd.  If this happens, the Great Tribulation just got 4 years closer.

I think the pope is getting ahead of things!

Pope Francis Calls to Congratulate Joe Biden

According to a statement released by Joe Biden’s Presidential Transition Team, Joe Biden received a call from Pope Francis congratulating him on his victory. In the phone call, Joe Biden and Pope Francis pledged to work together on their “shared beliefs.” What shared beliefs? Well, climate change was specifically mentioned. Remember, whenever they say “climate change,” they mean Laudato Si.’

http://adventmessenger.org/pope-francis-calls-to-congratulate-joe-biden-as-they-pledge-to-work-together-on-the-climate-change-crisis/

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

2 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

I think the pope is getting ahead of things!

Pope Francis Calls to Congratulate Joe Biden

According to a statement released by Joe Biden’s Presidential Transition Team, Joe Biden received a call from Pope Francis congratulating him on his victory. In the phone call, Joe Biden and Pope Francis pledged to work together on their “shared beliefs.” What shared beliefs? Well, climate change was specifically mentioned. Remember, whenever they say “climate change,” they mean Laudato Si.’

http://adventmessenger.org/pope-francis-calls-to-congratulate-joe-biden-as-they-pledge-to-work-together-on-the-climate-change-crisis/

Since Bible prophecy to says that Michael Pence is America's next and last President,

It is definite that Joe Biden will never be POTUS.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

His child Henry 

3 hours ago, JoeMo said:

The singular event that the media is covering is the election in the US.  If the current environment holds, there won't be any President Michael Pence, an you have "prophesied".  But we may very well have a President that will bring the US into the globalist one-world/one religion/one economy crowd.  If this happens, the Great Tribulation just got 4 years closer.

It is written that God's word will not return to Him void, but it will accomplish His will.

there are some things that are hard to be understood and those things take the leading of the Holy Spirit thru much prayer and Bible study. So much of the Bible study that people do today is to rubber stamp canned Bible studies that have not been updated as knowledge has increased. Unfortunately it is like that computer term GIGO

His child Henry 

20 hours ago, hch said:

Yes, I believe Ellen White's prediction that by their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves. And the media is covering events that Christians should understand as they relate to Bible Prophecy.

It is unfortunate that the religious class of our day is not prepared to give the warning and God has left it up to common folks to sound the alarm as they study their Bibles and watch and pray.

As an elderly man with some health issues, who is the primary caregiver of a child with COVID-19, I may not be around to see Bible prophecy fulfilled. But God has promised to preserve some of His saints in their graves to keep them from what is about to come upon the earth. So if I should be privileged to live to see Jesus Come, I will rejoice! Or if I should be spared from the trials that I have faithfully warned about, I will rejoice!

Those who cannot link Bible prophecy fulfilled to the daily news will discover soon enough the consequences of their lack of discernment. Those who do not watch unto prayer will not prepare for the time of trouble when car payments, rents, the ADL's that involve the use of money will force them to take 666 the mark of the beast or to suffer want and deprivation. God forewarns us of what is to come to spare us of needless suffering. Getting our house in order because we know the word of God and understand it is a blessing that few will enjoy.

HCH: I am truly sorry and prayerful about your child that has contracted the virus. I also as I have said many times, I am praying for you as well. It is not the daily news every day that fulfilled prophecies. But some events do, like when Trump moved the embassy back to Jerusalem. That is a sign of what will eventually be Jerusalem's fate to make way for the Heavenly Jerusalem, when YAHSHUA PURIFY with HIS FEET the Mt of Olives. It will become a plain over the city that the Heavenly messenger cast into the sea. Rev 18:21

Prayers got out for you child and you!:prayer::flower:

10 minutes ago, hch said:

Since Bible prophecy to says that Michael Pence is America's next and last President,

It is definite that Joe Biden will never be POTUS.

You truly have a problem! You are just like Trump your pride is showing and you are about to have a fall. Remember Humpty Dumpty!ROFLMHO

Prayer is truly needed!:prayer:

21 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

about your child that has contracted the virus. I also as I have said many times, I am praying for you as well.

Thanks Marri,

I also pray for you qnd many of our acquaintances here when the Spirit moves me.

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

Thanks Marri,

I also pray for you qnd many of our acquaintances here when the Spirit moves me.

I wonder what spirit that is HCH because of the way you talk! Why did you have to say when the spirit moves you? It is all about you because THE HOLY SPIRIT moves those who love YAHWEH to pray for everyone all the time. Why does your spirit have to move you? Ugly words. I appreciated the thanks!

Prayer is Needed!:prayer:

17 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Why did you have to say when the spirit moves you?

On this point I will take hch's side. I have scores (if not hundreds) of people and issues on my prayer list. People and issues are added to or subtracted from that list constantly.  I pray for you when the Spirit moves me - usually after I read one of your posts.  Do I pray for you by name every day? No.  Same goes for hch.  I pray for him when the spirit moves me - usually after I read something he posts.  I continue to pray for Donald Trump - usually after I hear him speak - but not all day.  I pray for Joe Biden - way more than I used to - because for better or worse - legally or illegally - the chances are increasing that he will be our next president.  Sometimes I pray for people I haven't even thought about for years - moved by the Spirit. Praying for people when moved by the Spirit is an excellent practice as far as I'm concerned; and I commend hch for doing so rather than praying according to his "old man" spirit.

I still think an evil President Mike Pence is a bit of a stretch, though! ;)

5 hours ago, JoeMo said:

On this point I will take hch's side. I have scores (if not hundreds) of people and issues on my prayer list. People and issues are added to or subtracted from that list constantly.  I pray for you when the Spirit moves me - usually after I read one of your posts.  Do I pray for you by name every day? No.  Same goes for hch.  I pray for him when the spirit moves me - usually after I read something he posts.  I continue to pray for Donald Trump - usually after I hear him speak - but not all day.  I pray for Joe Biden - way more than I used to - because for better or worse - legally or illegally - the chances are increasing that he will be our next president.  Sometimes I pray for people I haven't even thought about for years - moved by the Spirit. Praying for people when moved by the Spirit is an excellent practice as far as I'm concerned; and I commend hch for doing so rather than praying according to his "old man" spirit.

I still think an evil President Mike Pence is a bit of a stretch, though! ;)

Joe: If you listen to HCH and how proud he is and think he is so self righteous. He is never humble and how is so disrespectful Pastor Matthew it is awful. You look at the character of the man an how he come off to those who does not agreed with him. On his other site he goes along with a bet, which is gambling. What so terrible about the bet, is he trying to get his book sold! My point when he said when the spirit moved him. It not about THE HOLY SPIRIT, it was about himself, when he gets moved.  No, I do not call everyone I know name out. But, I pray for the entire world. I work for Ohio Unemployment and those people are suffering. I am getting paid, they are unemployed. So, every morning I pray for all that is unemployed in Ohio and all over. I pray for the families who loss their love one due to COVID! I also pray for you a lot because I truly miss our friendship. But, I do not call your name all the time. I say; "FATHER, please remember all those who I have not mention but who I call upon and those I have not. Please keep all that they may have a chance to know all of thy truth." I may not speak all the words out, but HE know my heart and mind.

I was touch deeply what he said about his child and himself. But, that was not what he felt. The Bible says THE HOLY SPIRIT leads and guides us, not moves us. HE MOVED upon the face of the deep; when the earth was being created. We are given the power of choice to make the decision to be lead and guided to truth. I am led by conviction as I grow closer to righteousness. It is a cleansing or the renewing of the mind. Behold and became change and prayers give us the power to reform. You can listen to what a person says something and I he says thing to know what is meant. I honestly and humbly do not want to be moved, I want to be lead. Words you say, makes a difference!

Blessings and Happy Sabbath!::xx::

Joe: If you listen to HCH and how proud he is and think he is so self righteous. He is never humble and how he is so disrespectful to Pastor Matthew, it is awful. You look at the character of the man and how he comes off to those who does not agreed with him. On his other site he goes along with a bet, which is gambling. What's so terrible about the bet, is he trying to get his book sold! My point when he said when the spirit moved him. It is not about THE HOLY SPIRIT, it was about himself, when he gets moved. 

No, I do not call everyone I know by name out. But, I pray for the entire world. I work for Ohio Unemployment and those people are suffering. I am getting paid, they are unemployed. So, every morning I pray for all who are unemployed in Ohio and all over. I pray for the families who loss their love ones due to COVID! I also pray for you a lot because I truly miss our friendship. But, I do not call your name all the time. I say; "FATHER, please remember all those who I have not mention but who I call upon and those I have not. Please keep all that they may have a chance to know all of thy truth." I may not speak all the words out, but HE knows my heart and mind.

I was touch deeply what he said about his child and himself. Now, that moved me! But, that was not what he felt. He would have be lead to be humble and thankful!

The Bible says THE HOLY SPIRIT leads and guides us, not moves us. HE MOVED upon the face of the deep; when the earth was being created. We are given the power of choice to make the decision to be lead and guided to truth. I am led by conviction as I grow closer to righteousness. It is a cleansing or the renewing of the mind. Behold the truth of YAHSHUA and you can become change, and prayers give us the power to reform. You can listen to the what a person says and I how they says it, to know, what they mean. I honestly and humbly do not want to be moved by THE HOLY SPIRIT, I want to be lead. Words you say, makes a difference!

Blessings and Happy Sabbath!::xx::

PS: I needed to make corrections

Marri,

I was agreeing with hch on praying for people when the Spirit moved him. Nothing else.  As a child of God, he does not need to be torn down for every comment. His "prophecies" may be off base, and he may be a little "overconfident" (especially given how often he's been wrong), but he deserves the same respect as each of us deserves.

You seem to speak with a great deal of conviction and confidence, just as he does; even though (at least in my opinion) you say some pretty questionable things.  I do too.  People who live in glass houses shouldn't shouldn't throw stones.

Bible prophecy will be fulfilled whether you believe it or not!

News that is just 13 hours old:

Trump Sought Options for Attacking Iran to Stop Its Growing Nuclear Program ...https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/16/us/politics/trump-iran-nuclear.html

Trump 'asked for options on strike on Iran nuclear site'...https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-54972269

Trump Asked Top Aides About Options to Strike Iran...https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-asked-top-aides-about-options-to-strike-iran-11605581282

Will Netanyahu Strike Iran? Unlikely, but Trump Might...https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium.HIGHLIGHT-will-netanyahu-strike-iran-unlikely-but-trump-might-1.9306794

His child Henry 

• Members

I'm gonna pray that cooler heads will prevail.

• Like 2

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}