ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

11 hours ago, phkrause said:

I'm gonna pray that cooler heads will prevail.

What God has predicted in His word will not return to Him void, no matter what you pray for.

It is better to share the little we know than to sit in darkness while thinking that we are basking in light.

To the best of my knowledge, Bible prophecy states that President Trump will be destroyed and President Michael Pence will go to war with Iran (which will morph into Armageddon). And President Michael Pence will implement the 666 Mark of the Beast in fulfillment of the 3rd Angel's Message. Thus, Christ will come and wake the sleeping virgins that are too afraid to look at Bible prophecy outside their comfort zone.

I pleaded with so many reading this warning to study with me and to confirm my studies or show to me where my studies have gone astray. But the fear of being led astray kept so many from looking. Many have called me a fanatic and cast me off as unworthy of Christian reproof. Now that it is almost too late, I give another plea!

Study with me. Critique my book...The Last Trump Shall Sound: Michael Stands.
It is available thru my website www.loudcry101.com
Soon to be available on Amazon kindle and I am working on getting the audio version ready for distribution.

Even so, Come Lord Jesus!
Henry Hills

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

Yes, the word of God does not return void.  It is your word that returns void.

Yes, on occasion you are correct in what you say.  Your major errors are in your claim to be based upon what the Bible says.  The occasions on which you are correct does not prove that the Bible predicted it.

So, if President Trump were to die before January 20,  Pence would become President for a few days and then Biden would become President on January 20.

• Like 1

Gregory

29 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

So, if President Trump were to die before January 20,  Pence would become President for a few days and then Biden would become President on January 20.

It is more blessed to go by faith in the word of God (and be wrong on occasion) than to go by sight and to be dead wrong. Those who make a practice of contradicting the word of God without prayerfully taking the time to study the matter that they do not understand will promote their own ideas and they may convince others that they know what they are talking about while they walk in the sparks of their own kindling. But when the Word of God is fulfilled as it will be, they will be seen as wolves in sheep's clothing. And those who are deceived by them may not have time to recover. Even the very class that should be leading folks to Christ will turn many from the Savior.

Brother GM, how is it with you and me? Are we leading people to Jesus or  turning them to fables?

I am making every effort to warn people of pending danger while there is still time to make last minute preparations. But you do not seem to be concerned about the nearness of the danger or to be cooperating with my efforts. When I read your posts, they come across as accusing me of misleading people.

When the evidence is so overwhelming that even a Jesuit master scholar cannot explain it away, and it is too late to change our destiny, will you have any regrets?

His child Henry 

• Members
6 hours ago, hch said:
What God has predicted in His word will not return to Him void, no matter what you pray for.

It is better to share the little we know than to sit in darkness while thinking that we are basking in light.

First off no one is basking in light!!!!! Secondly we know how this all ends, God is victorious, but that doesn't mean we can't pray!! He definitely didn't predict trump would be destroyed, and that Pence would be president or even that Biden would be president etc., but I do believe that he is in control and allows things to happen to how best it brings about his will not yours, mine or anyone else's!!

• Like 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

On 11/13/2020 at 10:20 PM, JoeMo said:

Marri,

I was agreeing with hch on praying for people when the Spirit moved him. Nothing else.  As a child of God, he does not need to be torn down for every comment. His "prophecies" may be off base, and he may be a little "overconfident" (especially given how often he's been wrong), but he deserves the same respect as each of us deserves.

You seem to speak with a great deal of conviction and confidence, just as he does; even though (at least in my opinion) you say some pretty questionable things.  I do too.  People who live in glass houses shouldn't shouldn't throw stones.

I will stand by what I said. I live with sin and I have made many mistakes. I have even apologized for mine. My point is I truly felt bad for his child. I really did not need for him to say thanks. I appreciated it! But, again the spirit moves him was vain. It was not necessary! I will always speak with conviction when you have become convicted by THE WORD of YAHWEH. My confidence is not from me, because I am nothing but something, only through THE GRACE of YAHSHA!

Finally, when you come off better then others all the time, it shows!

Peace!

On 11/18/2020 at 10:08 AM, phkrause said:

He definitely didn't predict trump would be destroyed, and that Pence would be president or even that Biden would be president etc., but I do believe that he is in control and allows things to happen to how best it brings about his will not yours, mine or anyone else's!!

Brother,

Sometimes God has to take us to the woodshed. But His correction is in love and His desire is to make us better after we are corrected.

Prayer is good! but we need t pray "Thy will be done."

As I see God's will:

Looks like my timing was off on some things. But other things do seem to be just plain wrong when taken out of context. Let's consider my call for President Obama to be America's last president and my thought that he would have to do some gymnastics to stay in office or that he would return to office by 29 March 2017.

I went forth by faith in the prophecy of Revelation 13 that the second beast, the earth-beast, with TWO lamblike horns depicted Bush II and Obama (horns are kings Daniel 8:21). Thus, the  horns are presidents because EGW tells us that Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 are the same prophecy. Daniel 7 tells us about kings from the earth and Revelation 13 identifies the prophetic earth. The count was Bush II and Obama = 2. So I tried to figure out how Obama being the second could leave office and Trump become President and speculated on all the possibilities that could align prophecy fulfilled with current events. Then I discovered that the word duo in Revelation 13 is the duo that is translated as 2 & 2 in Luke 10:1! So there were Bush II and Obama and now there is Trump and Michael P...

The fact is that I did not understand Obama as the 2nd horn of Revelation 13 correctly.  I have publicly admitted to my lack of understanding and have since grown.

Going back to the Bible. Michael stands. Jesus stood in 1844 but it was not that standing that accompanied the final  time of trouble. When Christ stands and declares "It is finished" the 7 last plagues start. But EGW states that when Michael stands, the time of trouble begins "A short time before the plagues are poured out". And Daniel 10: 13 explains that Jesus is One of the princes. Through Bible Study, Michael Pence or Michael Pompeo (or both working in unison) will fulfill Revelation 13's 2 & 2 lamblike horns: Bush II, Obama, Trump, and Michael. That is how I see it by faith.  By sight Joe Biden is the next POTUS. That contradicts the Scriptures, but you still choose to go by sight and fault me for staying true to Bible study.

My effort has always been to have folks study with me so that I would be kept from going off into speculation. That is the only reason I ever posted here or on any online board. But to my disappointment, instead of Bible study and  sharing ideas with give and take, It has been, defending what I think, right or wrong. And without the benefit of sound counsel from other Bible students, what I thought has not always been right. The very thing that I tried to avoid became a pit that tried to entrap me.

With that said and done, I remember how God led the Adventists in 1843 and 1844? He let them get things wrong before He let them get things right! But the scoffers scoffed then too, while professing to be upholding the Bible and standing against error. But God has led His people in our past history and if we will follow, He will lead us thru to the kingdom.

When Michael P usurps POTUS and we go to war with Iran, it will result in the 666 Mark of the beast, and Armageddon. The last events will be rapid ones and those who do not recognize the image beast, Antichrist, and the command not to take the Mark of the Beast as it relates to buying and selling will take it before it is linked to the Sabbath and be mortified when it is linked to the Sabbath and they cannot undo what they have done.

I take the view that those who do not believe or accept my Bible interpretation have not taken the time to study the Bible with me. If it is a sin to be laid to their charge, they will be deceived by and take the Mark of the Beast that Revelation warns against. God has given man the responsibility to warn his fellow men, but in being obedient to that command, I spare myself of the consequences of how they respond to the warning. 

What I am sure of is that my scripture expositions are a basis for salvation, because it gives the explanation of the Mark of the Beast and how to avoid it and the consequences of accepting the 666 mark of the beast. Those who are sealed with the seal of the living God are saved. Those who are deceived by the 666 Mark of the Beast are eternally lost no matter how secure they claim to be in Christ. For Jesus said that many will call unto Him Lord Lord, have we not served you...only to hear His reply that He has never known them.

It is true that many brothers on the forum advised me on what they viewed as the erroneous interpretation of the prophecy and assigning USA presidents to kingdoms but I held to my view of Scripture because they could not refute it by Scripture. When Michael Pence or the other Michael stands to begin the Time of Trouble you may not be ready when Jesus stands and there might not be time to get ready. I remember Christ's parable about the 10 virgins. The time to get ready is now! There is much to unlearn and to learn again.

Laodicea has truth that satisfies it and it rejects that which Christ offers. Many who went forth preaching the First and Second Angels' Messages will reject the Third Angel's Message calling it a delusion, etc. But the love of Christ has constrained me to share His word with His people even if they reject it and choose to remain in a Laodicean state that feels the need of nothing: NO NEW LIGHT.

Come 20 January, 2021 I will weep for those who refuse to go forward by faith and choose to go by sight. I will remember how God led His people in 1843 & 1844 by faith while allowing them to be wrong. And how He is leading us now, by faith into truth that we need to have before we can go into the Kingdom. If I am proved to be in error by 29 March 2021, I will be embarrassed. If the Scriptures prove to say what I have read them to say, many who refused to examine them may be lost. I can live with being embarrassed by going forth in faith. Will those who waited to see without examining the facts available be any better off than those who waited to see if it would rain in Noah's Day?

I suggest that you read The Last Trump Shall Sound: Michael Stands. It will cost you $25.00 (you could have read it when I was giving it out for free). If Michael P is not POTUS on 29 March 2021, get your money back... doubled.

If I am embarrassed on 20 January 2021, I am embarrassed. That is survivable. But taking the Mark of the beast is not survivable. And it is avoidable if we will prepare ahead of time thru the indwelling of the Holy Spirit fortified with the knowledge that He gives us in these endtimes.
Christian regards,
Hch

His child Henry 

7 hours ago, hch said:

Looks like my timing was off on some things.

YOUR TIME WAS OFF PERIOD! YAHWEH does not work that way. People like you and you know the whore think they can change time and Laws! You can't, it sad that you had not figure that out yet, Mr. prophet!:shofar:

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 4:49 PM, hch said:

Since Bible prophecy to says that Michael Pence is America's next and last President,

It is definite that Joe Biden will never be POTUS.

You claim Bible prophecy asserts that VP Pence will follow Trump and that he will be the "last President" of the United States? Could you point me to the assortment of Texts you believe are representative of this prophecy? I'd like to take a look at it and possibly provide some commentary. 

• Like 2

On 11/19/2020 at 7:42 PM, stinsonmarri said:

YOUR TIME WAS OFF PERIOD! YAHWEH does not work that way. People like you and you know the whore think they can change time and Laws! You can't, it sad that you had not figure that out yet, Mr. prophet!:shofar:

My dear sister  Marri. If you had taken time to look at the facts when I had the time to share page upon page, you could have been a blessing to the cause of God. But at this late hour I just do my best and you can enjoy your opinion as long as the Lord permits. But when prophecy meets history and things will get moving rapidly, your opinion wont be as sound as you now think.

I prophesy that you will not have time to undo the wasted hours that you have spent belittling my efforts to warn of the nearness of Christ's Advent. I do not see how it will come about. BUT Trump will be destroyed. Daniel 11 is clear about it. And President Pence is the one that will follow him into the Oval office and go to war with Iran (Chittim) and fight against the covenant (most likely suspend the Constitution). Within the month (before 20 January 2021) President Pence should be in office and you will know that I was faithful to my calling.

His child Henry 

On 11/18/2020 at 7:34 AM, hch said:

It is more blessed to go by faith in the word of God (and be wrong on occasion) than to go by sight and to be dead wrong. Those who make a practice of contradicting the word of God without prayerfully taking the time to study the matter that they do not understand will promote their own ideas and they may convince others that they know what they are talking about while they walk in the sparks of their own kindling. But when the Word of God is fulfilled as it will be, they will be seen as wolves in sheep's clothing. And those who are deceived by them may not have time to recover. Even the very class that should be leading folks to Christ will turn many from the Savior.

Brother GM, how is it with you and me? Are we leading people to Jesus or  turning them to fables?

I am making every effort to warn people of pending danger while there is still time to make last minute preparations. But you do not seem to be concerned about the nearness of the danger or to be cooperating with my efforts. When I read your posts, they come across as accusing me of misleading people.

When the evidence is so overwhelming that even a Jesuit master scholar cannot explain it away, and it is too late to change our destiny, will you have any regrets?

Well it does not look like Trump's going to die. Failure is the name of your god and his prophet. Oh, Pence is going to the Middle East be back for the Inauguration. Do you have a new vision lately, maybe it is Mike Pompeo who had invited 900 people and 70 showed up. He is quarantine now. Do you know any other Michale in the White House by chance?

Pray is Needed!

15 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Even if that should hsppen it would not prove that you were faithful to your calling.

The question: Is this hermeneutic sound? I am not asking about the conclusion, but about the process.

Prophecy has its own special hermeneutic, especially apocalyptic prophecy. If we don’t take the word of God at face value, we will end up with a hermeneutic which is not biblical, and it will fail to yield successful results every time.

The Bible was designed to be a guide to all who wish to become acquainted with the will of their Maker. God gave to men the sure word of prophecy; angels and even Christ Himself came to make known to Daniel and John the things that must shortly come to pass. Those important matters that concern our salvation were not left involved in mystery. They were not revealed in such a way as to perplex and mislead the honest seeker after truth.  {DD 8.1}

The dragon had given to the beast "his power, and his seat, and great authority." Revelation 13:2. And now began the 1260 years of papal oppression foretold in the prophecies of Daniel and John. (Daniel 7:25; Revelation 13:5-7.)

The correct hermeneutical conclusion is that the prophecies of Daniel and John (Daniel 7:25; Revelation 13:5-7) cover the same ground. These are the same prophecies from the vantage of the Old Testament and New Testament. And they use the same symbols, i.e., sea and earth. The explanation of the symbols is clear from the Scriptures. The sea is composed of water:  Rev 17:15 " And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." And the earth as it is explained in Revelation 13 relates to the USA.

“The stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig-tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.” [Revelation 6:13.] This prophecy received a striking and impressive fulfillment in the great meteoric shower of November 13, 1833. That was the most extensive and wonderful display of falling stars which has ever been recorded; “the whole firmament, over all the United States, being then, for hours, in fiery commotion. No celestial phenomenon has ever occurred in this country, since its first settlement, which was viewed with such intense admiration by one class in the community, or such dread and alarm by another.” “Its sublimity and awful beauty still linger in many minds. . . .  Never did rain fall much thicker than the meteors fell toward the earth; east, west, north, and south, it was the same. In a word, the whole heavens seemed in motion. . . . The display, as described in Professor Silliman's journal, was seen all over North America. . . . From two o'clock until broad daylight, the sky being perfectly serene and cloudless, an incessant play of dazzlingly brilliant luminosities was kept up in the whole heavens.”  {GC88 332.4}

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, " ( Rev 13:11-13 )

This power, the last that is to wage war against the church and the law of God, is represented by a beast with lamblike horns. The beasts preceding it had risen from the sea; but this came up out of the earth, representing the peaceful rise of the nation which it symbolized--the United States.  {ST, February 8, 1910 par. 5}

The prophecies of Daniel and of John are to be understood. They interpret each other. They give to the world truths which every one should understand. These prophecies are to be witnesses in the world. By their fulfillment in these last days they will explain themselves.  {7BC 949.6}  

As prophecy is continuing to be fulfilled, has the United States of America that experienced the falling stars ever born witness of itself by raining fire from heaven in the sight of eyewitnesses to confirm its identity as the prophetic earth in Bible prophecy? Does the USA have the power to call fire down from heaven that confirms that Daniel and Revelation are explaining themselves by their fulfillment? Hiroshima and Nagasaki confirm that the earth in Bible prophecy is the USA. That is sound  hermeneutics. I did not use my own reasoning to explain this hermeneutic conclusion, but I allowed the Bible to explain itself in conjunction with Ellen White's testimony.

Now that the sea and earth are clearly identified with biblical hermeneutics, examine the same prophecies that use these symbols in the Old Testament & New Testament (Daniel 7; Revelation 13.). Daniel begins with beasts coming from the sea ( "And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another" Daniel 7:3). Prophetically speaking these beasts came up from " peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues," but heaven does not leave us to wonder what this prophecy is about. Daniel asked a bystander in his vision about the meaning of what he was seeing: Daniel 7:16-17 states " I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth."

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased...And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words [are] closed up and sealed till the time of the end (Daniel 12:4 & 9)

Heaven itself declares that the endtime meaning is that the 4 beasts are 4 KINGS that arise out of the earth, THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Is that a biblical hermeneutic?  It is as sound as the Bible itself! If a biblical hermeneutic is followed, the same conclusion will be reached. But by using an unbiblical hermeneutic, an erroneous conclusion will be reached.

Be sure that the evidence of truth is in the Scripture itself. One scripture is the key to unlock other scriptures. The rich and hidden meaning is unfolded by the Holy Spirit of God, making plain the word to our understanding: "The entrance of Thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple."  {FE 390.2} 

The words of God are the wellsprings of life. As you seek unto those living springs you will, through the Holy Spirit, be brought into communion with Christ. Familiar truths will present themselves to your mind in a new aspect, texts of Scripture will burst upon you with a new meaning as a flash of light, you will see the relation of other truths to the work of redemption, and you will know that Christ is leading you, a divine Teacher is at your side.  {MB 20.1}

The details of the conclusions don’t matter if the hermeneutic for interpretation is wrong. Science can bring up all kinds of supposed arguments for their theory of origins, some of which seem (to many) to be valid, but their hermeneutic is wrong (they leave God out of their process), and their conclusions don’t merit arguing with, because their premises are wrong from the start.

His child Henry 

If the hermeneutic is correct, the conclusion should be correct.

But if my hermeneutic is faulty,

I await someone here to point out the error (or to share it with their scholarly acquaintances, who can deliver me from an error that I do not see).

His child Henry 

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus (the Bridegroom) is getting ready to come!

The Loud Cry is sounding!

I assigned  Kindle viewing $0.00

Or $7.00 to buy when I published the Kindle version.

If anyone here has Amazon Prime you can read the whole book for free in the LOOK INSIDE mode:

Simple Steps

Sign in to your Amazon account.

Type in The Last Trump Shall Sound: Michael Stands

Be ware of the copy cats

right or left click on the blue book cover

The LOOK INSIDE screen opens.

You can use the blue arrows to read the book or

One click on the blue book cover allows you to

use your keyboard arrow keys to scroll down to read

as much as you like as often as you like.

Since I allowed kindle e-book mass distribution rights

and they make it available for free

by contract,  I cannot distribute the file at this time.

The bottom line was a choice for the option of free mas-distribution

or to have to stop everything to send out an e-book on request every now and then.

When the little horn (Daniel 8), President Michael Pence replaces President Donald Trump,

I will not have the time or ability to keep up with the e-book distribution requests.

Things are going to happen rapidly when they get started.

Stay close to Jesus!

His child Henry 

• Moderators

As we all know, HCH believes that Pence will become President.

The following website is probably as true as are the predictions of HCH.  But, it takes a different view.  It predicts that Pence will be executed for treason!  Actually, when I think about it, this website is probably more accurate than is HCH.  For the prediction of this website is that  Pence will not become president as no dead person can be President.

Pro-Trump Lawyer Mocked For Claiming Mike Pence Guilty Of Treason | HuffPost

Gregory

Brother GM,

It is more blessed to go forward by faith rather than sight.

In response to your latest skepticism, consider my video posted from 12/31/2020

https://youtu.be/polyzxZxZFs

And in case you are not watching Iran, things are getting tense there as America (the King of the North) continues to aggravate Iran (the King of the South) .

His child Henry 

17 minutes ago, hch said:

Brother GM,

It is more blessed to go forward by faith rather than sight.

In response to your latest skepticism, consider my video posted from 12/31/2020

https://youtu.be/polyzxZxZFs

And in case you are not watching Iran, things are getting tense there as America (the King of the North) continues to aggravate Iran (the King of the South) .

No one is interesting in buying your books or to watch your videos. Especially about your fake vision of Mike Pence! Give it a rest Henry! You need prayer!

Happy Sabbath!

• Members
4 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The following website is probably as true as are the predictions of HCH.  But, it takes a different view.  It predicts that Pence will be executed for treason!  Actually, when I think about it, this website is probably more accurate than is HCH.  For the prediction of this website is that  Pence will not become president as no dead person can be President.

Thanks for that GM!! How many more crazies can there be?? It does seem that in the past few years more and more of them have come out of the woodwork??

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

No one is interesting...Give it a rest Henry! You need prayer!

Happy Sabbath!

17 minutes ago, phkrause said:

Thanks for that GM!! How many more crazies can there be??

18 days and counting...

The wise will understand but the wicked will do wickedly.

His child Henry 

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2021 at 3:08 PM, hch said:

18 days and counting...

The wise will understand but the wicked will do wickedly.

What a new prophecy about Pence? What happens in 18 days? Oh Pence going to rise up in the sky and all will worship him right! Won't you please give us your new prophecy!

Well I saw him running for his life. Trump turned on him!

Happy Sabbath Henry!

6 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I believe that hch is no longer on this forum.

You believe?  No basis in fact.  I have been using my time more productively in Bible study.

Did you notice that Iran gave the US until tomorrow (Sunday) to go back to the Iran deal OR ELSE?

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH:  You amaze me.  No matter how often you fail to proclaim truth, you respond with some kind of a response that also fails.

Gregory

On 2/20/2021 at 8:44 PM, hch said:

Did you notice that Iran gave the US until tomorrow (Sunday) to go back to the Iran deal OR ELSE?

Or else what? Nothing. I apologize for misinforming people that you were no longer posting here.  My bad.