ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

• Members
On 2/20/2021 at 10:44 PM, hch said:

Did you notice that Iran gave the US until tomorrow (Sunday) to go back to the Iran deal OR ELSE?

Not to sound sarcastic, but Sunday passed and nothing????? Why are we trying to predict things?? There is a big difference between Bible prophecy and us trying to predict what will happen because of this or that thing that is happening right now!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 3:40 PM, phkrause said:

Not to sound sarcastic, but Sunday passed and nothing????? Why are we trying to predict things?? There is a big difference between Bible prophecy and us trying to predict what will happen because of this or that thing that is happening right now!!

At the last minute the Iranians extended the deadline. But I have kept studying and learning from my close encounters. My calling Mike Pence the next American President was missed the Mark.  But now that Bible prophecy has been fulfilled: it is history, and we can see how it has been fulfilled, I'm ready to let the skeptics relish in their skepticism.

This is the way it is:

Mark Of The Beast

Looming!

Antichrist’s

Arrival:

29 March 2021

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

After calling the Michael Pence Presidency incorrectly, I had an opportunity to continue to study Bible Prophecy and I have since been reminded that Michael means to be like God. Satan's efforts to usurp Christ's position in Heaven makes the devil a counterfeit Michael (cf Isaiah 14).  Thus, I have learned that Satan will stand for his people to begin the Time of Trouble shortly before Jesus stands to declare "It is done" and thus begin the 7 last plagues.

FYI: Daniel 8 continues where ch. 7 left off with Presidents Bush II and Obama.  They are the horns on the ram that moves across the land/earth, America.  Likewise, the horn on the goat that is to be broken is Trump.  I expected him to be broken by an unusual removal from office rather than losing an election, and thus, Michael Pence would have been the little horn of Daniel 8.  IT DID NOT HAPPEN!  If Joe Biden is President March 29, 2021, he will be the last of the two and two lamblike horns on the earth-beast in Revelation 13, the American 666 Antichrist, the Little Horn of Daniel 8 that wages war against Christ and His people!  If Kamala [6] Harris [6] (Emhoff) [6] were to become President by 29 March 2021, by Babylonian reckoning, it would be as if Mr. Biden had never been President.  I am watching Bible prophecy and current events to see who’s the chosen one March 29, 2021! 

The scriptures are very clear: “If the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand” (Ezekiel 33:6).  As a Bible student, I have been under conviction to share what I know to the best of my knowledge.  You must study for yourself to be a worker that will not be ashamed to be in God’s presence. 

His child Henry 

• Moderators

Well HCH, it seems that I can sum up your post by saying that you predict that we will have a President of the U. S. on March 29, 2021!  You do not tell us who it is.  But, you tell us that someone will be President of the U.S. on March 29, 2021.

Outstanding.  Congratulations.  I predict that you are finally correct in something that you say.  I do believe that someone will be President of the U.S. on March 29, 2021.  You have demonstrated your outstanding ability to correctly predict the future by your prediction.  To think that such has taken you weeks (months) of study before coming to that conclusion!   Just shaking my head.

Ah, but, there is still one little factor.  Without one iota of evidence to support your next conclusion, you tell us that since you are correct that someone will be President on March 29, 2021, we should  believe you when you say that person will be the antichrist!

Sorry HCH, the mountain of evidence that your predictions are typically false does not lead one to believe that the Antichrist will be revealed on March 29, 2021.

• Like 2

Gregory

1 hour ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Well HCH, it seems that I can sum up your post by saying that you predict that we will have a President of the U. S. on March 29, 2021!  You do not tell us who it is.  But, you tell us that someone will be President of the U.S. on March 29, 2021.

The question is ... on March 29, will we even know who the president is then?!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

After calling the Michael Pence Presidency incorrectly, I had an opportunity to continue to study Bible Prophecy and I have since been reminded that Michael means to be like God..

You didn't know before that Michael means to be like God ?I can't quite believe that is true. As much "research" that you put into this subject, surely you knew long ago.

20 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Without one iota of evidence to support your next conclusion, you tell us that since you are correct that someone will be President on March 29, 2021, we should  believe you when you say that person will be the antichrist!

GM, I have cast my pearls before you on many occasions. Your reception of my efforts has been quite contrary. Thus, I am not encouraged that I should give you an iota of anything.

Good news! The wise will understand God's word.

Sad news: There are those who do not and will not understand.

There is hope! Those who do not understand God's word can go to Him for wisdom.

More hope: The Holy Spirit is being poured out on God's people to finish the work.  So unless folks take the Mark of the Beast and seal their doom, they can find the evidence that they need and prepare for Christ's Coming!

13 hours ago, Theophilus said:

You didn't know before that Michael means to be like God ?I can't quite believe that is true. As much "research" that you put into this subject, surely you knew long ago.

Your conclusion is fair.

I was reading Daniel 12:1 Michael's standing for His people to be a literal Michael like Isaiah's reference to King Cyrus. Now that prophecy has met history, I understand that it was not a reference to Michael Pence or a man named Michael in the Trump Administration, who is to start the Time of Trouble, but Michael standing refers to the counterfeit Michael: Lucifer and it refers to Christ.  So Satan stands for his people to start the Time of Trouble a short time before Christ stands to Come for us (the final time that Jesus stands when the seven last plagues begin).

But the facts that the first beast in Revelation is the post-1929 healed papacy and that its 7 heads are the 7 popes: Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, and Benedict XVI are confirmed by the historical fulfillment of Bible prophecy. The Second beast from the earth, America, is now the focus of Revelation 13. It's duo lamblike horns depict two and two American Presidents (cf Luke 10:1): Bush II & Obama as well as Trump & Biden (if Biden is still president on March 29, 2021 or Kamala [6] Harris [6] Emhoff [6] if Biden does not make it to the 29th; then it would be as though he had never been President by Babylonian tradition).

My counting of the popes or the lamblike horns on the earth-beast has not changed. In 2011, I predicted that Benedict XVI  would be the last pope identified in this prophecy. And for 4 years, I predicted that Michael Pence would be the last American President.  The last President identification was right, but I misunderstood who that it would be. Now that prophecy has met history or is meeting history: The last American President identified in the prophecy will be either Joe Biden or Kamala [6] Harris [6] Emhoff [6] on March 29, 2021!

19 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

The question is ... on March 29, will we even know who the president is then?!

Yes.

It will be America's last President. The last of the DUO lamblike horns on the earth beast, America. I suspect Kamala will be the President, but if Biden is still in office, she can be a power behind the throne so to speak. In Bible prophecy (Daniel 11) when Great Britain became the king of the north, neither Queen Victoria nor the Prime Minister were the focus of the prophecy, but Henry John Temple Palmerston, who was the Secretary of War at the time.

So though I chose Michael Pence anticipating that Trump would be "BROKEN" by impeachment or premature removal from office, he was broken by being voted out of office and his successor (the one who is President) on 29 March 2021 is the last lamblike horn of Bible prophecy that will implement the 666 Mark of the Beast (cf Revelation 13:10-18).

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH in my opinion, you have not given us pearls.  Rather, you have given us iron pyrite.

Gregory

HCH wrote: and I have since been reminded that Michael means to be like God..

17 hours ago, Theophilus said:

Read more carefully. If someone is reminded of something, it implies that they did know something and it had just not been prominent in their memories until it was brought back into memory. You can't be reminded of something you never knew.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

2 hours ago, hch said:

GM, I have cast "my pearls" before you on many occasions.

Good news! The wise will understand God's word.

Sad news: There are those who do not and will not understand.

Problem is, HCH, I am not sure you really understand the purpose of prophecy and how it works. It is not to show the micro-management of the politics of any world government. Cyrus stood out as having been named out of all the leaders of governments throughout history. Why in the world would it make a bit of difference who the last president is other than for some to imagine they can catch "the last train out" before the end-times come to an end? Before you "prophesy", figure out what the "who what where when whys" of prophesy are all about.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

9 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH in my opinion, you have not given us pearls.  Rather, you have given us iron pyrite.

GM, your reception of what I shared has shown that you do not value it in the least.

It is written that some folks have ears, but they cannot hear. There is nothing that I can do to fix your problem.

9 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Before you "prophesy"

To be clear, sharing prophetic understanding to the best of one's knowledge is not prophesying.

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

To be clear, sharing prophetic understanding to the best of one's knowledge is not prophesying.

Actually, it is. Prophesying is nothing more than speaking for the Lord. To correctly understand a prophecy, God must open it to your understanding. When you share that understanding with another person, you then are speaking for God. Not all prophecy is predicting future events. 

When you incorrectly interpret a prophecy and induce another individual to follow your less than truthful interpretation, who then do you speak for?

• Like 2

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 11/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, hch said:

What God has predicted in His word will not return to Him void, no matter what you pray for.

It is better to share the little we know than to sit in darkness while thinking that we are basking in light.

To the best of my knowledge, Bible prophecy states that President Trump will be destroyed and President Michael Pence will go to war with Iran (which will morph into Armageddon). And President Michael Pence will implement the 666 Mark of the Beast in fulfillment of the 3rd Angel's Message. Thus, Christ will come and wake the sleeping virgins that are too afraid to look at Bible prophecy outside their comfort zone.

I pleaded with so many reading this warning to study with me and to confirm my studies or show to me where my studies have gone astray. But the fear of being led astray kept so many from looking. Many have called me a fanatic and cast me off as unworthy of Christian reproof. Now that it is almost too late, I give another plea!

Study with me. Critique my book...The Last Trump Shall Sound: Michael Stands.
It is available thru my website www.loudcry101.com
Soon to be available on Amazon kindle and I am working on getting the audio version ready for distribution.

Even so, Come Lord Jesus!
Henry Hills

See, those who are led in darkness think others are led astray, whey they are.

On 3/25/2021 at 5:43 AM, hch said:

After calling the Michael Pence Presidency incorrectly, I had an opportunity to continue to study Bible Prophecy and I have since been reminded that Michael means to be like God. Satan's efforts to usurp Christ's position in Heaven makes the devil a counterfeit Michael (cf Isaiah 14).  Thus, I have learned that Satan will stand for his people to begin the Time of Trouble shortly before Jesus stands to declare "It is done" and thus begin the 7 last plagues.

FYI: Daniel 8 continues where ch. 7 left off with Presidents Bush II and Obama.  They are the horns on the ram that moves across the land/earth, America.  Likewise, the horn on the goat that is to be broken is Trump.  I expected him to be broken by an unusual removal from office rather than losing an election, and thus, Michael Pence would have been the little horn of Daniel 8.  IT DID NOT HAPPEN!  If Joe Biden is President March 29, 2021, he will be the last of the two and two lamblike horns on the earth-beast in Revelation 13, the American 666 Antichrist, the Little Horn of Daniel 8 that wages war against Christ and His people!  If Kamala [6] Harris [6] (Emhoff) [6] were to become President by 29 March 2021, by Babylonian reckoning, it would be as if Mr. Biden had never been President.  I am watching Bible prophecy and current events to see who’s the chosen one March 29, 2021! 

The scriptures are very clear: “If the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand” (Ezekiel 33:6).  As a Bible student, I have been under conviction to share what I know to the best of my knowledge.  You must study for yourself to be a worker that will not be ashamed to be in God’s presence. 

Boy, are you off again! It finally dawn on you that MICHAEL means TO BE LIKE ELOHIYM. Now, here you come worse than before. Your moment of meditation for awhile did not do any good I am afraid. Satan can never be like THE MOST HIGH! In order to be LIKE HIM, you have to be EQUAL TO HIM! Have not read Isaiah Chapter 14, that is what Satan wanted but could not achieved? I going to put a Scriptures here, that no one actually take note of:

And I beheld, and heard an eagle flying through the midst of Heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound. Rev 8:13. 

One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter. Rev 9:12

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our MASTER was  crucifiedAnd they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not allow their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half  THE SPIRIT of LIFE from ELOHIYM entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. And they heard A GREAT VOICE from Heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.  And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were terrified, and gave honour to the ELOHIYM of HeavenThe second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quicklyAnd the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in Heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our SOVEREIGN , and of HIS MESSIAH; and HE shall reign for ever and ever. Rev 11:7-15

Now we hear so much about antichrist who opposes THE MESSIAH. But this word is plural. I read here that between woe two and three the beast that the whore was riding is alone. He comes from the bottomless pit, the angels of Satan in Chapter 9 John sees an angel who has a key release them from the bottomless pit. In that same Chapter, ELOHIYM'S tells them not to those who will be sealed under the Time of Trouble. HE also tells them he can torture the wicked but they cannot killed them!

Now the Bible specifically describe them and says very clear they have an angel over them. He is the king of the bottomless pit and his "name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon." Both of these words means destroyer! This is the first woe! Then the Bible in Rev Chapter makes it clear that the beast, the one who the whore was riding on; comes down from the bottomless pit. Thing take place and then after the two Witness who were dead have life is called up to Heaven. The great city has a great earthquake and even the Bible says the remnant are terrified. Then this is the second woe and the third comes quickly and when that happens YAHSHUA become the  RULER with HIS FATHER! Also, in Chapter 20 the angel with the key takes Satan and places him in the bottomless pit but this time not over it but lock down in it.

Now, all you Bible scholars explain these Scriptures, because I never read that the beast was ever call the antichrist. He received his power and seat from the dragon and we know that is Satan! So, let's not make up your private interpretation but these Scripture are very clear and precise!

Waiting to hear what they mean in simple terms!

Blessing!

• Moderators

I have stated that sooner or later HCH will make a prediction that is correct.  That time has come and I acknowledge that HCH has correctly predicted:

*  He has predicted that on March 29, 2021. the United States would have a President.  He was correct.

*  He has predicted that the President of the United States might be Biden.  He was correct, on March 29, 2121. Biden was President of the United States.

*  He has predicted that the then current Vice-President of the United States might not be President on March 29, 2021.  He was correct.

However, it should be noted that notwithstanding the correctness of his predictions, such does not prove that the Bible taught such.

Gregory

On 3/22/2021 at 12:05 PM, hch said:

Antichrist’s

Arrival:

29 March 2021

HCH,

I've been watching for several days now; and have not seen any news about the arrival of antichrist.  Could you please point me to who this antichrist is is where he is?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I've been watching for several days now; and have not seen any news about the arrival of antichrist.

Mainstream media is just hiding it!   :biglaugh:  ROFLMHO

Bill Liversidge Seminars

9 hours ago, JoeMo said:

HCH,

I've been watching for several days now; and have not seen any news about the arrival of antichrist.  Could you please point me to who this antichrist is is where he is?

Joe, here's the Short version:

Rev 13 first beast has had 7 post 1929 solo heads

The 7th, Benedict resigned when the time allotted for the  judgment of the living ended.

the prophecy has moved to the second beast form the prophetic earth with the duo lamblike horns.

duo traditionally means 2. In Luke 10:1 it is two and two.

The two and two lamblike horns on the earth-beast were Bush II, Obama, Trump, and not Pence as I had thought

I read the prophecy to say that Pence would follow Trump when he was broken.

But Trump was broken when he lost the election and Biden became president.

Rather than Mike Pence starting the Time of Trouble, Satan will start it.

On March 29, 2021, Biden was confirmed to be the last American President in the prophecy (Rev 13).

the 666 Mark of the beast is about to be implemented and Christ will come.

If Kamala (6) Harris (6) Emhoff (6) should become President at any time before Biden's term ends

her term will not reach to March 29 following her inauguration.''

Kamala may be the power behind the presidency without ever taking office.

before being PM, Palmerston held that position in England when it was the king of the north (Dan 11)

Jesus is getting ready to wrap it up.  It will not be long now.

• Sad 1

His child Henry 

22 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Mainstream media is just hiding it!   :biglaugh:  ROFLMHO

Funny, if I do this I am rude and also judging! You can do it and it's okay. Separate standards are here these days!

19 hours ago, hch said:

The 7th, Benedict resigned when the time allotted for the  judgment of the living ended.

the prophecy has moved to the second beast form the prophetic earth with the duo lamblike horns.

The two and two lamblike horns on the earth-beast were Bush II, Obama, Trump, and not Pence as I had thought

On March 29, 2021, Biden was confirmed to be the last American President in the prophecy (Rev 13).

If Kamala (6) Harris (6) Emhoff (6) should become President at any time before Biden's term ends

before being PM, Palmerston held that position in England when it was the king of the north (Dan 11)

The problem with this is you provided Scriptures that does not state even remotely close to what you are predicting. Remember you predicted about Pence. Then you realize the NAME means TO BE LIKE YAHWEH or ELOAH! Then you tried to predict it was Satan who the Bible clearly said the following:

How art thou fallen from Heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations.   For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into Heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of EL: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like THE MOST HIGH.  Yet thou shalt be brought down to join the dead, to the far reaches of the Pit. (The grave) Isa 14:12-14

He cannot be equal to YAHWEH, only HIS SON MICHAEL, WHO IS LIKE ELI, THE MOST HIGH. That's what you do not understand and that's why you could not answered about the woes of Revelation. Your predictions are false. You are like Jezebel's false prophets against Elijah; who has THE TRUE HOLY SPIRIT. All of your predictions, sadly will fail. I feel very sad for you. You tried to relate too many things today with the Bible. Some are related but you must have THE SPIRIT of Elijah and sadly that is where you are lacking. Study the woes, realize the beast is not an antichrist. Matter fact there are those who oppose the MESSIAH and just like in the days of old, they are the ones who claim to know the truth! The Bible call them false prophets!

Prayer is needed!

20 hours ago, hch said:

While you are so caught up and obsess in politics, that YAHWEH clearly state HE puts up kings and HE taken them down. You, are just like HCH opposing the truth. You are allowing a man and not THE MESSIAH, THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT LEAD YOU! That is so sad! You do not pray for THE HOLY SPIRIT that Elijah had. You are so caught up and obsessed, that THE SPIRIT of Elijah is going to pass you by. It is time to remove sin out of our lives and to love one another. You do not show love at all Photodude and what is bothering you is eating you up alive. Let the world go and all of the politic, YAHWEH IS IN CONTROL and HE WILL show us that HIS SON IS COMING! Not for political people but for those who will keep HIS Commandment.

I hope that we can reach that goal.

Blessings!

18 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Funny, if I do this I am rude and also judging! You can do it and it's okay. Separate standards are here these days!

Apparently I can't do it either as you chose to attack me over it.

Not only are you rude and judgmental, but apparently you have a humor deficit also.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

• Moderators

NOTE: In this section of this forum we allow more frankness than we allow in the rest of the forum.

Gregory

8 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Apparently I can't do it either as you chose to attack me over it.

Not only are you rude and judgmental, but apparently you have a humor deficit also.

Photodude: I do not attack you, I speak up against those things that you say that are unkind to people of color. I speak out against a leader who always had a bad character. The many things he have done in the past, showed clearly the type of person he is. You have attacked many things also people, including the Liberty Magazine. You allow everything to be so political with you. You have been negative even before Trump. With the Rabbi and many other things since you started posting comments. Do you have some good comments, yes and I let you know that they are good. My concern with me and you is Heaven and love. I did allow myself to become extremely agitated with you and others but that is not what YAHWEH wants.

It is time to separate from the world and sin. I regret that I have not lifted up THE NAME of YAHSHUA! Satan wants us to argue and fight over unnecessary things to move us away from salvation. I need to turn my eyes on HIM and not on self. What I must do is pray and ask THE MOST HIGH to remove sin out of my life and everyone here as well. I nor you can change our political views that is not our major objective. Nothing, or no one should come before THE ALMIGHTY ONES! 

I am apologizing because I feel that I should have said things in a much kinder but firmer way. I need to keep my eyes on THE HOLY SPIRIT and not on things that causes me to be unkind to anyone. So, I hope you forgive me and will pray that we turn to THE ONE WHO died for us both. We should be given HIM our allegiance. So, my prayer is to focus on The Word.

Blessings and Happy Sabbath!

7 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

NOTE: In this section of this forum we allow more frankness than we allow in the rest of the forum.

Interesting! Rudeness is rudeness anywhere!

Happy Sabbath and blessings!