ClubAdventist is back!

When will Iran attack our (US) fleet?

hch

On 3/31/2021 at 10:01 PM, hch said:

Rather than Mike Pence starting the Time of Trouble, Satan will start it.

Where in the Bible does it read that Satan will start the Time of Trouble? Oh, now you think he is MICHAEL! The problem is you do not understand what was said in Dan 12:8-10,

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O MY SOVEREIGN , what shall be the end of these things?  And HE Said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.  Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days. WOY

Funny this is what Revelation says who will bring on THE TIME of Trouble:

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from THE FACE of HIM that Sitteth on the Throne, and from THE WRATH of THE LAMB:  For the Great Day of HIS WRATH is come; and who shall be able to stand? Rev 6:15-17  

Here, the Bible speaks of only THE LAMB having WRATH, but THE FATHER is Sitting on HIS Throne! Chapter Seven speaks of IsraEL the remnant who will received the Seal of ELOHIYM. These are the same one that Daniel saw in Chapter 12:3 and Rev 12:17 these righteous virgins that YAHSHUA'S Speaks of also in Matt 24:1-11 have become HIS House of prayer and they will sealed first to do the following:

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before The Throne, and before THE LAMB, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;  And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our ELOHIYM which Sitteth upon The Throne, and unto THE LAMBAnd all the angels stood round about The Throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before The Throne on their faces, and worshipped ELOHIYM,  Saying, Amen: Blessing, and Worship, and Wisdom, and Thanksgiving, and Honour, and Power, and Might, be unto our ELOHIYM for Ever and Ever. Amen.  And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?  And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in THE BLOOD of THE LAMB. Rev 7:9-14

The Bible makes it very plain that the great multitude will come from out of The Great Time of Trouble! This Time of Trouble comes from Heaven from THE LAMB and HIS WRATH for those who rejected HIS FATHER! That the Seven Trumpets and things from out of space fall down on this earth. Chapter 9 is when Satan angels who have been in prison are release. There are so many that John see them as smoke or dark vapor that even covers the sun. They then turn to him like locust. However, YAHSHUA commands then not to everything that is green. This symbolize those righteous people that will obey and hear the Word through Great Tribulation by the 144,000 who will be in control and not in prison. They will reap the harvest of souls. YAHSHUA tells these angels not to killed the wicked but only torture them. The wicked wants to die. Finally, John is given a complete description of them in this Chapter and the angel their king who ruled over the bottomless pit. Satan in two languages is called the destroyer.

THE FATHER'S WRATH is in Chapter 16 when the last 7 plagues are poured out! This Chapter correlates with Dan Chapter 12:10-12. Darkness will fall on the beast and he will fight Armageddon with the Whore. She control Jerusalem that is now called Babylon. While they are fighting for dominance YAHSHUA is coming like a theif in the night. The righteous will hear the time of HIS coming from THE VOICE of THE FATHER. The wicked will not understand but the righteous will. The will stand in 1,335 days. Time of Trouble will have already ended when THE FATHER poured out HIS WRATH especially on the beast. In one hour he will have power and destroy Babylon/Jerusalem because her judgment has come and now she will be judged by THE FATHER!

Rev Chapter 14 tells how the 144,000 completed their mission and reaped the harvest! That's why they stand and received their reward before THE FATHER and THE LAMB! This time I mention comes under the three woes!

Happy Sabbath!

7 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Where in the Bible does it read that Satan will start the Time of Trouble?

Thank you for the clarification. Is the wrath of the Lamb of which you write the beginning of the Time of Trouble?

Isaiah states:

12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16  They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

John writes...Re 11:18  And the nations were angry,

Da 7:2  Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

Ezekiel 38 states that God will shake the nations, but Satan who wants to be like God shakes the kingdoms first:

Joe 3:16  The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Hag 2:7  And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.

the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Mt 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mr 13:8  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.
Lu 21:10  Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

Continue to study and you might finally get it right

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

Well, HCH, you do not set a good example for continued study and getting it right.

Gregory

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri said in the quote below;

*   You are correct.

*  However, this is a section where we allow HCH to make comments that we would not allow elsewhere.

*  When he makes such comments (rude), we allow people to respond to him in kind.

*  An example of this is the comment that he made to you when he said that if you continued to study you might finally get it right.  That was a little bit rude to you, but not nearly as rude as some of the comments that he  has made.  As he was rude to you, you and anyone else  may respond to him in kind.

*  He is not the only one  who has been rude here.  You have made rude comments here.  In truth, you make such almost as often as does HCH.  We have allowed you to do so.  But, we will also allow others to respond to you in kind in this section.

Interesting! Rudeness is rudeness anywhere!

Gregory

2 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Well, HCH, you do not set a good example for continued study and getting it right.

The word of God is a two edged sword that cuts in both directions. And God's grace seeks to save the vilest among us. As Christ said of those who crucified Him Father forgive them, etc. But those who despise His word and trample upon His grace will one day see that they had opportunities to learn of their mistakes and to correct themselves while Christ was in the Sanctuary pleading His blood for our atonement.

In spite of my unpolished presentations, I am appreciative of God's grace and throw myself on His mercy recognizing daily that Christ's final warning to the Laodiceans is as it is: the final warning to His people who have an agenda to believe whatever they want no matter what the Word of God says. I cannot undo my wicked ways, but I can learn as I draw near to Jesus. A privilege that we all have. 

The righteous and the wicked will grow together until the harvest and at that time there will be no doubt as to who is who. Those who have learned in spite of their mistakes of the love of God will be secured into His garner, but the accusers of the brethren will be blown away like the chaff chased by the wind of the false doctrines that they love and embrace. What a pity that the only joy that they will ever have is so short lived as the length of their life on this atom of a planet.

But until then keep studying and pray that the Holy Spirit will bring us unto all truth!

A soul is too a great a thing to waste. But some reckless folks will choose to steer their souls onto the broad way while thinking that they are on the narrow way that leads to life eternal.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

8 hours ago, hch said:

Thank you for the clarification. Is the wrath of the Lamb of which you write the beginning of the Time of Trouble?

Isaiah states:

12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13  For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16  They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

John writes...Re 11:18  And the nations were angry,

Da 7:2  Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.

Ezekiel 38 states that God will shake the nations, but Satan who wants to be like God shakes the kingdoms first:

Joe 3:16  The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Hag 2:7  And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.

the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

Mt 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mr 13:8  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.
Lu 21:10  Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:

First of Henry Satan cannot be like any of THE ALMIGHTY ONES because he was created. He and the angels are mighty ones. Next when you quote Scripture, do not pick and choose certain part.

And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. Rev 11:18

This verse is very clear and it speaks of THE FATHER'S WRATH because now is the time of dead that should be judge. THE FATHER'S servant who are also are dead will receive their reward all of those who feared HIS NAME. If you notice the nations were angry, that is past tense. Both the wicked dead and those who were righteous have been judged. The righteous will be given life, while the will be completely destroyed. This is the second death. This has nothing at all do with Satan but people's choice to follow truth and live or be disobedient and choose the second death along with Satan.

Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. Dan 7:2

Daniel first vision and he see in his night vision: Nimrod's false religion coming back together by Babylon, Persia, and Greece. The same vision that John saw in Rev 13:1. These three kingdom had in each religion that the lion was the head, the bear stamp the residue, which was the feet. But Greece was the body and its belief system was adopted by the entire world. It is this system that USA (lamblike) system have become captivated. It was through this system Rome adopted and the Catholic Church molded. You do not understand that Satan was behind Nimrod and like EGW did write:

The men of Babel had determined to establish a government that should be independent of God. There were some among them, however, who feared the Lord, but who had been deceived by the pretensions of the ungodly and drawn into their schemes. For the sake of these faithful ones the Lord delayed His judgments and gave the people time to reveal their true character. As this was developed, the sons of God labored to turn them from their purpose; but the people were fully united in their Heaven-daring undertaking. Had they gone on unchecked, they would have demoralized the world in its infancy. Their confederacy was founded in rebellion; a kingdom established for self-exaltation, but in which God was to have no rule or honor. Had this confederacy been permitted, a mighty power would have borne sway to banish righteousness--and with it peace, happiness, and security--from the earth. For the Divine Statutes, which are "Holy and Just and Good" (Romans 7:12), men were endeavoring to substitute laws to suit the purpose of their own selfish and cruel hearts. PP p. 123

Eze Chapter 38 did not mention Satan but men who were used by him. You like the Evangelical have twisted Scriptures. Gog and Magog were ancient nations, just like those in Gen 14:1. You know nothing of history and it shows Henry. Gog was an ancient king who gather a massive army, just like we do today. Other nations joined with him. He was a ruler over Russia years ago during the time of Ezekiel. IsraEL had return to rebuild Jerusalem and many people tried to go up against them. Satan did not want Jerusalem to be rebuild nor the Temple. They did not succeed end of story. Nothing at all related to the end time. What a deception, when your eyes are blinded. You said for me to continue to study the Word of YAHWEH and I do. The problem that is sad you haven't you are caught up in politics that you want to relate to YAHWEH and it doesn't. You predicted wrong twice before and the third time is where you will crash! You have allowed your ways to bring on delusion that you believe a lie. Satan comes in many ways to bring men down. YAHWEH'S Word comes only one way. HIS WORD is Steadfast, United, Strong but Simple. It will stand against the many storms of Satan who will fall! His army will fall, and the men that follow him will fall. All will vanish and Justice, Truth, Peace and Happiness will win! There will be a new earth because the former will pass away!

Prayer is Needed!

Posters on Adventistan are often like this:

https://www.facebook.com/failarmy/videos/1677113789147450/

• Confused 1

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

13 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri said in the quote below;

*   You are correct.

*  However, this is a section where we allow HCH to make comments that we would not allow elsewhere.

*  When he makes such comments (rude), we allow people to respond to him in kind.

*  An example of this is the comment that he made to you when he said that if you continued to study you might finally get it right.  That was a little bit rude to you, but not nearly as rude as some of the comments that he  has made.  As he was rude to you, you and anyone else  may respond to him in kind.

*  He is not the only one  who has been rude here.  You have made rude comments here.  In truth, you make such almost as often as does HCH.  We have allowed you to do so.  But, we will also allow others to respond to you in kind in this section.

Rude (adj.) late 13c., "coarse, rough" (of surfaces), from Old French ruide (13c.) or directly from Latin rudis "rough, crude, unlearned," a word of uncertain etymology, related to rudus "rubble." The usual preferred derivation is that it is from the same source as Latin rufus "red" (see rufous) via a notion of raw ("red") meat, but de Vaan points out "there is not a shimmer of a meaning 'red' in rudis or in rudus 'rubble', so that the supposed shift from 'crude (meat)' > 'crude' rests in the air."

Sense of "ill-mannered, uncultured; uneducated, uncultured" is from mid-14cEtymology Online Dictionary

I haven't been ill-mannered, uncultured, uneducate to anyone. I have allow myself to fight back in away that YAHSHUA is not please. People will say all manner of evil against you. What I should have done is address the issues with kindness but firmness thus said YAHWEH! I should have provided what the Word said historically and Biblically. That's my sin and I pray for now on that I will speak the way YAHSHUA wants me to speak. The Bible and history is on my side that's is all I will say, like I have done lately. People will say all manner of evil against you but great is my reward in Heaven. Not here on earth! 

Blessings!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri,  You have your own view of yourself.  There are others who post her who differ with you.

The last part of your  post is much like HCH posts.  You are showing yourself to be like him more than you may realize.

Gregory

20 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri,  You have your own view of yourself.  There are others who post her who differ with you.

The last part of your  post is much like HCH posts.  You are showing yourself to be like him more than you may realize.

Pastor, kindly we all do. We also state things base on our culture or training. I have said things I have regret. But, disagreeing with a person is not being rude. When, you read the Bible was Peter rude when he condemn Annia's and his wife? Or when YAHSHUA made it clear that Judas was going to betray HIM? People have a right to their opinions but when someone predicts something that did not happen, there is nothing wrong to let that person know he was wrong. When people insult other culture basing it on false claims, it should be withstood. What, I felt short is how would YAHSHUA talk to them and with stand them. We have to learn to say things in a way that is loving and kind but firm. We still tell them they are wrong, but not with anger. That's what Satan wants.

I have given Biblical history, but I allowed the insults to say it not like THE HOLY SPIRIT wanted me to. But, I do see a double standard and that is wrong. I going to be more mindful how I address certain things and when I do, leave it along afterward. When Henry said something unkind to me, I can with the help of THE HOLY SPIRIT  not let it get to me and say it back in nice way. I am determined to pray more and to show my character to be more like YAHSHUA! I will stand for truth but let the Bible speak and say things that HE want me to say.

Finally, I cannot change your views nor can you change mine. It is THE HOLY SPIRIT that change anyone of us into all truth!

Take Care and Blessings!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri:  I have no interest in changing your views and I do not believe that I could if I wanted to do so.

Gregory

21 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri:  I have no interest in changing your views and I do not believe that I could if I wanted to do so.

Pastor Matthews: There was no need about the unkind jester you made. I never ever told you I have no interest in changing you views. If my views are wrong speak up about through Scriptures and then please pray for me. I will always do the same as well. We as SDA are suppose to witness to each other because we are suppose to work with YAHSHUA in the saving business. You have have help me a lot in the pass and I told you that many times. Nothing has changed but lately you have let me down. But, I still respect you and are grateful for the things you have help me with.

Blessings!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri:  It is not unkind to tell a person that I have no interest in changing their view.  I often tell people that.  Today, I made such a statement to a devout SDA whom I was talking to.  It is the truth. God has not called me to change your view, or that of anyone else.  By the way, it is because I do not attempt to change the views of this SDA person, that I regularly work with her and I am building a relationship with her.  Part of my building a relationship with her is my supporting her and telling her regularly that I appreciate her efforts and she is dong a good work.

Today, an issue came up that I consider very important.  She and I disagree on it.  I was upfront and I informed her that I would be taking it to the Conference President.  Which I have already done.   But, I told her that it was not personal and I still appreciated and supported her.    She accepted that and agreed that the issue should be decided by the Conference President.  She informed me that she intends to argue her position.

If you think that God has called you to change the view of people who differ with you, you are acting like HCH, and you are in error.  That is not the evangelistic mission that God has given you.  You will have little impact on the people in this forum if your mission here continues to  be that of attempting to change their views. 

Do not personalize it when people disagree with you.

Gregory

On 4/5/2021 at 10:36 PM, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri:  It is not unkind to tell a person that I have no interest in changing their view.  I often tell people that.  Today, I made such a statement to a devout SDA whom I was talking to.  It is the truth. God has not called me to change your view, or that of anyone else.  By the way, it is because I do not attempt to change the views of this SDA person, that I regularly work with her and I am building a relationship with her.  Part of my building a relationship with her is my supporting her and telling her regularly that I appreciate her efforts and she is dong a good work.

Today, an issue came up that I consider very important.  She and I disagree on it.  I was upfront and I informed her that I would be taking it to the Conference President.  Which I have already done.   But, I told her that it was not personal and I still appreciated and supported her.    She accepted that and agreed that the issue should be decided by the Conference President.  She informed me that she intends to argue her position.

If you think that God has called you to change the view of people who differ with you, you are acting like HCH, and you are in error.  That is not the evangelistic mission that God has given you.  You will have little impact on the people in this forum if your mission here continues to  be that of attempting to change their views. 

Do not personalize it when people disagree with you.

I may have said it wrong. But we do come and change other views by witnessing. So, I disagree with you. When we go out in our communities and give out tracts, or read the many views in the many magazines that we have today. It is you that have provide these many views to debate on. If we believe something that the Bible does not say for instance: It does not say to keep the First day of the week. It clearly says to keep the Seventh Day Sabbath. That is a view, but a correct one and through  evangelist work we provide the truth which are correct views to lead people to the truth. HCH said and predicted that Daniel 12:1 was referring to Michael Pence and he made two predictions on it that did not come true. His new view, he states now it means Satan, claiming to B like ELOHIYM. That view too is false because Satan can't he is a created creature. No can be equal and the Bible proves it. 

I am not dealing with one's opinions, I dealing with one's views that deal with the Scriptures. This world has so many views or religions because they do not want accept the correct views outline in the Bible. If you love HIM then keep HIS Commandments. This is a simple view but many will not accept it. When we stand up against one another like Paul did Peter, it is to show them their error only by Scriptures. This is the views I am speaking of and that what I referring to you. I am not anyones judge but we show people what the Bible says. Just like preachers, teachers, evangelist we tell what will happen if they make the wrong choice. Parent do that with their children's.

Blessings!

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri:  In your response to me, you have commented on the fact that we witness to others.  That is a subject that I did not address.  Of course we witness.

You like to quote the Bible, so I will do that.  Please read John 16:12-15.  That passage makes it clear that the work of changing a person's mind is that of the Holy Spirit (also called the Comforter, counselor & Spirit of Truth.).  That is both my position and that of the Bible.  You may disagree with me, as  you have stated.  God has given you the right to be wrong.

NOTE:  It will be of value to begin reading with John 15: 26.

Our witness is often ineffective absent a relationship.  On relatively rare occasions it may be effective.  The mass distribution of literature that you mention is relatively ineffective.  The radio and television ministries that we have are most effective when they begin to build relationships by speaking to the perceived needs of the listening audience and typically ineffective when thy are simply doctrinal.  Of course there are exceptions.  In addition, those doctrinal programs may have a place with the SDA audience, such as the Sabbath School Class on Hope TV.

Frankly, Stinsonmarri, some of what you present is both true, good and worthy of consideration.  But, your manner of presentation is often such that consideration is not given to your thoughts.

Gregory

10 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri:  In your response to me, you have commented on the fact that we witness to others.  That is a subject that I did not address.  Of course we witness.

You like to quote the Bible, so I will do that.  Please read John 16:12-15.  That passage makes it clear that the work of changing a person's mind is that of the Holy Spirit (also called the Comforter, counselor & Spirit of Truth.).  That is both my position and that of the Bible.  You may disagree with me, as  you have stated.  God has given you the right to be wrong.

NOTE:  It will be of value to begin reading with John 15: 26.

Our witness is often ineffective absent a relationship.  On relatively rare occasions it may be effective.  The mass distribution of literature that you mention is relatively ineffective.  The radio and television ministries that we have are most effective when they begin to build relationships by speaking to the perceived needs of the listening audience and typically ineffective when thy are simply doctrinal.  Of course there are exceptions.  In addition, those doctrinal programs may have a place with the SDA audience, such as the Sabbath School Class on Hope TV.

Frankly, Stinsonmarri, some of what you present is both true, good and worthy of consideration.  But, your manner of presentation is often such that consideration is not given to your thoughts.

Pastor Matthews: How long have you known me? I have always said it is THE HOLY SPIRIT that lead us all into all truth. But, we have a part also allowing THE HOLY SPIRIT to use us and show them the mistake in their views, but we cannot make them drink. That's THE HOLY SPIRIT job. But, we can declare a view, a prediction is wrong. Paul wrote many books to the various assemblies about their views that were wrong. The only one that he uplifted was the Bereans! Why? Because they not just take Paul's word, they studied for themselves to see if Paul views were the same as those in the Bible. That is where I stand and again, if you see me going astray from the Bible, let me know and I will change. My hope is eternal period! I realize through THE HOLY SPIRIT that I cannot get angry or upset when people put down my culture. I have to remember what would YAHSHUA do? That's THE HOLY SPIRIT  changing my view because I get angry and insulted. Who am I and how many time have I insulted HIM!  A change has come over me. My prayer is that if we don't agree let's leave it up to THE HOLY SPIRIT. However if someone is making false predictions that's not Biblical we need to call it out in error. Even if he insult or say things unkindly or put me down. I do not have to go there just tell him what is wrong Biblically and move on!☺️

Blessings!

On 4/3/2021 at 3:58 AM, hch said:

You should follow your own advice.  I haven't seen you post anything correct in a f ew years now.

6 hours ago, JoeMo said:

You should follow your own advice.  I haven't seen you post anything correct in a f ew years now.

You know some people try to get under you skin. They are unhappy because you will not accept their unfounded idea. They tried to bring you down to their level. I have struggle with being insulted and realize that to be like YAHSHUA return to them nothing but kindness. But show them where they are wrong. But instead becoming like them turn something unkind to something kind. That will get then even more but he didn't have anything to say when I took his word and say kindly I do read the Bible. You are right he do need to follow his advice but he can't see that. His head is in the cloud on self and that's the problem.

To be honest when he said Michael Pence was reference in Dan 12:1; then made the predictions twice on two different dates. I thought he wake from out of his sleep. He then shock me because  he then realized the WORD MICHAEL means TO BE LIKE ELOAH and that's exactly let you know that YAHSHUA IS LIKE HIS FATHER and THE ARE EQUAL! No HCH, he said it was Satan a created being who wanted be like THEM but he can't. He doesn't see that Satan cannot ever be in THE PRESENCE of THE MOST HIGH, again! It WAS YAHSHUA who stopped from entering Heaven's Gates. HE KNEW that it was Satan disguised and HE CALLED him out! Plus HE gave Satan an  two orders that he had to do. This shows that Satan must obey YAHSHUA!

And YAHWEH Said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from THE PRESENCE of YAHWEH . Job 1:12

And YAHWEH said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. Job 2:6

I am come in MY FATHER'S NAME, and ye receive ME not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. John 5:43 

Satan has to obey YAHSHUA Orders!

Blessings!