ClubAdventist is back!

Every eye Shall See Him

Narcah

So we know every living person will see Jesus when He returns. We also know Jesus is not omnipresent anymore.

The earth is a globe. 

How can everyone on all sides see one point in space at the same time?

-Jason

Youtube.com/narcah

NARCAH

one possible answer is===AS  the earth spins on its axis  all people will see this event

people in most parts of the earth can see eclipse at the same time

so the answer  seem very possible

dgrimm60

• Moderators

Who said it is at the same time?

Perhaps it is over a 24 hour period as the Earth rotates?

• Like 2

Gregory

2 hours ago, Narcah said:

... We also know Jesus is not omnipresent anymore...

I would need to see a Scriptural argument on this point.

• Like 2

• Members

Was thinking the exact same thing GM!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Flash of lightning, statements like that, seem to indicate every eye will see him simultaneously.  At least to me.

-Jason

Youtube.com/narcah

Did a whole study on this once.   I can produce the whole study if you wish with all the scriptures etc.

I believe all the continents of the earth will come together during the 7th plague and all the peoples of the earth still alive at that point will all be together.

When Jesus comes, then every eye will see Him at one time.

Satan when he comes to personate Christ, cannot do this, so he will appear in many places all over the earth and scripture tells us not to go there when we hear his is in the desert or when he is here and there.

Job 9: 6: Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.

Psalm 46: 2: Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3: Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.

Isaiah 13: 13: Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Those 3 scriptures have always bothered me…….…  What does this mean Lord?

Then one day I read this:

“As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour's advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. . . . The shout of triumph rings out upon the air, "Christ has come! Christ has come!" The people prostrate themselves in adoration before him. . . . In gentle, compassionate tones he presents some of the same gracious, heavenly truths which the Saviour uttered; he heals the diseases of the people, and then, in his assumed character of Christ, he claims to have changed the Sabbath to Sunday, and commands all to hallow the day which he has blessed. . . . “ {FLB 346.2} 

We know that Satan will not be able to duplicate the coming of Christ exactly so he will do the best he can to show the whole world at once the coming of something…  he will appear in different parts of the earth.

Remember what Christ said in Matthew 24: 26: Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Now go back and re read the first 3 scriptures and then read these.

Isaiah 40: 3: The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God. 4: Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain: 5: And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Isaiah 54: 10: For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

In plain words, this is how I understand this now.  During the 7th plague: 

Rev. 16: 18: And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19: And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20: And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

These verses and SOP along with what I heard recently, I have come to this conclusion:  During this time of the last plague, I believe that the bible is saying that there will be a great shift in all the land masses like a coming together so that all the peoples still remaining alive on this earth will all see Jesus at the same time coming in the clouds.

Matthew 24:27: For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

this is so wonderful an idea. It also correlates with
Gen 10:25  To Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided....

Satan's Personation After the Close of Probation

The wrath of Satan increases as his time grows short, and his work of deceit and destruction reaches its culmination in the time of trouble. God's long-suffering has ended. The world has rejected His mercy, despised His love, and trampled upon His law. The wicked have passed the boundary of their probation, and the Lord withdraws His protection, and leaves them to the mercy of the leader they have chosen. . . . {TA 273.1}

As the crowning act in the great drama of deception, Satan himself will attempt to personate Christ. The church has long professed to look to the Saviour's advent as the consummation of her hopes. Now the great deceiver will make it appear that Christ has come. In different parts of the earth, Satan will manifest himself among men as a majestic being of dazzling brightness, resembling the description of the Son of God given by John in the Revelation. The glory that surrounds him is unsurpassed by anything that mortal eyes have yet beheld. The shout of triumph rings out upon the air, “Christ has come! Christ has come!” {TA 273.2}

"shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air:"   This is key. 

Jesus' feet will not touch the ground at the second coming.  We go together and meet him in the air.  The earth has not been purified yet so he will not touch the ground.  Many are confusing the 2nd and 3rd comings unfortunately.

r

I am intrigued by the idea of the land mass coming together. My initial thought was most of the earth will be so horrifically uninhabitable that people will be living in the approximate 50% of the globe that can see a single point in space at the same time. 

-Jason

Youtube.com/narcah

12 hours ago, Narcah said:

I am intrigued by the idea of the land mass coming together. My initial thought was most of the earth will be so horrifically uninhabitable that people will be living in the approximate 50% of the globe that can see a single point in space at the same time. 

I think that will be pretty close....  things will be rough but we will be riding on the techtonic plates and protected by holy angels

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:42 AM, Narcah said:

So we know every living person will see Jesus when He returns. We also know Jesus is not omnipresent anymore.

The earth is a globe. 

How can everyone on all sides see one point in space at the same time?

Given that I have yet to see a Biblical argument that Jesus is no longer omnipresent, the OP may be seen as a challenge to the Omnipresence of God.

1 hour ago, Lone Ranger said:

Given that I have yet to see a Biblical argument that Jesus is no longer omnipresent, the OP may be seen as a challenge to the Omnipresence of God.

Start a new topic for your question and I will respond there. ?