ClubAdventist is back!

November Election a "Referendum on Your Religion" Trump warns Evangelical leaders

Stan

The President’s threat that the November election will be a “referendum on your religion” is troubling because it assumes that the success of Christianity is dependent on the result of a political vote. The fact that some very influential Christian leaders are buying into this argument is even more disturbing. The post November Election a "Referendum on Your Religion" Trump warns Evangelical leaders appeared first on ReligiousLiberty.TV - Celebrating Liberty of Conscience.

ReligiousLiberty-Rltv?d=yIl2AUoC8zA ReligiousLiberty-Rltv?d=qj6IDK7rITs
bcmJ_myVHZQ

View the full article

• Like 2

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

If one's religion is dependent on who is leading the country, then IMHO, it's the wrong religion.  Personally, I am indifferent to who is in power.  Either party could produce tyrants.  Besides, the King I follow is Ruler forever.  He will never change; nor will He have to face elections.

I agree with Trump on this one. Laws in California making it it so if you council a young person who is below the age of 18 against being a homosexual you could lose your license. Lawmakers in California saying that the Religious leaders have to get with it with the new Morality or face repercussions from the state.

Pastor imprisoned for not performing gay marriages in Idaho.

Bakers punished in Colorado for not baking a gay theme cake.

We gave to have more conservative judges to overrule our State Legislators who are trampling on our religious rights to raise our children the way we see fit and not the way the STATE wants us to raise our kids.

So Yes Trump is correct this is  a war against Religion by the leftist states.

riverside.gif Riverside CA

That is the problem. Leftist do not see the danger of the leftist war against Christianity. They paint Trump as dangerous and not to be believed while at the same time. Leftist State governments make laws against teaching kids the morality of moral living. If we send our kids to a councilor that teaches them against homosexuality that person can lose their license.  Yet the liberals in our church make it seem as if Trump is the danger. Yeah Right. When you are fined or thrown in jail for not doing what the state wants you to do against your beliefs then maybe you will have the blinders taken off  your eyes.

The real fight is to have more conservative judges in our courts to reverse the direction this country is going by waging war against Christian beliefs and forcing immorality on everyone. 

• Moderators

Cyberguy has suggested that pastors in Idaho fornot performing a so-called gay wedding.  That story is false.  The pastors involved were not threatened and they were nto sent to prison.

See:

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/steven-greydanus/pastors-not-facing-jail-time

*  The law applied to "places of public accommodation."

*  A church congregation is not considered a public accommodation.    

*  However a pastor who operated a commercial business of performing marriages could be considered to be operating a public accommodation and therefore forced to marry all who had the legal authority to marry.

*  In actual fact, the two Idaho pastors were operating a commercial business in which they sold weddings to couples..

*  However, the local authorities have stated that there was never an intent to prosecute the two pastors.

*  In actual fact the two pastors had filed a lawsuit without ever being arrested, sent to prison, or otherwise threatened with prosecution.  One that basis the law suit was dismissed.

Gregory

On 8/30/2018 at 2:29 PM, JoeMo said:

If one's religion is dependent on who is leading the country, then IMHO, it's the wrong religion.  Personally, I am indifferent to who is in power.  Either party could produce tyrants.  Besides, the King I follow is Ruler forever.  He will never change; nor will He have to face elections.

Jo I have been here since the fifty and I have never seen anyone except Nixon tried to exert power over the office of the President. This week has been more then the confirmation on the judge, instead first a book was written by one of the most conservative writers. His book title is "Fear," and boy all the administrative senior officials were talking. They were calling the fake person all types of low life names. It appears like the rest  of the people ,who write or speak out against Trump, are keeping tapes, I wonder why???? Proof of him trying to get to Trump and he couldn't also he had him on tape. Trump later holler the book was fake, then today at about 4:15 pm the news broke away from the confirmation hearing! Time had a person who came forth as a senior official stating that the Trump is "amoral," and is worst then anybody really knows. This anonymous person with others have form a resistance in the Whitehouse! Everybody is saying you need to come forward, some have speculated who this person is. Trump is enrage and just wrote "treason." You know that song "London bridge is fallen down!" Hello! Boy have I been preaching the true on this man! Be sure your sins will find you out!

No one has ever acted like Trump, not even Nixon! Never has the Democratic Party produce a tyrant, some sinners like Kennedy and Clinton but this one takes the cake! His own senior officer said the same thing I being saying he is immoral.

All who has put this man up on a petal, please, please take him down. Ask YAHWEH for forgiveness. I am not against  Republicans our views may be different but they and the Democrats use to work together for the common good of the country. SDA this is a wake up call!

Blessings!