ClubAdventist is back!

America’s Christian Nation Debate and the Holocaust

phkrause

• Members

It was perhaps the most unique seminar ever conducted in the Mt. Hood Meeting Room of the Northwest Headquarters of the Seventh-Adventist Church in Ridgefield, Washington.

http://nrla.com/americas-christian-nation-debate-and-the-holocaust/

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

On 10/12/2018 at 5:06 PM, phkrause said:

It was perhaps the most unique seminar ever conducted in the Mt. Hood Meeting Room of the Northwest Headquarters of the Seventh-Adventist Church in Ridgefield, Washington.

http://nrla.com/americas-christian-nation-debate-and-the-holocaust/

You know this is getting little attention and it is sad. Why so sad because so many SDA call themselves Evangelicals and they voted for Trump. We have preached that their will be a persecution, then why vote to try and make it happen? I do not agree, nor does Daniel or John indicate that the Time of Trouble or Tribulation has do with persecution. I wonder how many of us have read Rev Chapter 11 and truly understand it? We know about the Two Witness or do we? Long time ago it was understood to be the Old and New Testament. If that be the case and it cannot not have the power to do what it is doing own its own. It has the power and the 144,000 through the outpouring of THE HOLY SPIRIT that makes this happen! I love to hear your comments!

Blessings!

4 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

You know this is getting little attention and it is sad. Why so sad because so many SDA call themselves Evangelicals and they voted for Trump. We have preached that their will be a persecution, then why vote to try and make it happen?

In my humble opinion, a  Hillary win would have hastened persecution of believers way faster and to a greater extent than Trump.  I'm not gonna argue the point; there's no use trying to have a rational discussion with an avid Trump hater.

As far as the two witnesses go, I believe they could be the Churches of Smyrna and Philadelphia.  They are the only two churches in Jesus' letters to the seven churches that Jesus had nothing bad to say about.  The two witnesses are called two lamp stands in Rev. 11:4; and Jesus states that the seven lamp stands are the seven churches in Rev. 1:20.  So the two lamp stands mentioned in Rev . 11:4 could be two of the seven churches mentioned in Rev. 2 and 3.

11 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

the two witnesses cannot be any church, ... the two witnesses must be Old & New Testament.

I don't see how books can call down fire or plagues; which the two witnesses can do.  The churches in Revelation were not only seven individual congregations in the apostolic church. I believe they also represent seven types of people in the church (church being the body of Christ not limited to SDA's or a brick-and-mortar building) in the last days.  Look at the apocalyptic language in His words to these churches.  Jesus gives warnings and advice to five of these churches (or groups of people); but to Smyrna and Philadelphia, He has nothing but praise and blessings.  These two groups of people could be last-day witnesses filled with special power from on High.  Why would God need to call the Old and New Testaments up to heaven before He pours out His wrath (See Rev. 11:11-12)? I'm pretty sure He already has the original script.

OTOH, could the two witnesses literally be Moses and Elijah? The OT Moses called down plagues from heaven (just like the end-time Moses will do); and the OT Elijah called down fire from heaven just like the end-time Elijah will do.

12 hours ago, JoeMo said:

In my humble opinion, a  Hillary win would have hastened persecution of believers way faster and to a greater extent than Trump.  I'm not gonna argue the point; there's no use trying to have a rational discussion with an avid Trump hater.

Saying and believing it does not make this a fact. My point is simple the Republican Party started back in 2013 accepting Putin. Why? Because he is against both homosexual and minorities who are not white! So I am asking those who suppose to be SDA why would you vote to force religion when we are suppose to preach religious liberty. It is not our right to force anyone to serve or believe the way we want. We provide them the knowledge of truth and they must make the choice for themselves. When it comes to a person sexual orientation we can preach or teach them but not force them. YAHWEH made everyone the same, HE just gave us all color. No color is better or worse then the other. It is wrong to mistreat anyone base on color! Trump was elected to do their will and he uses the party as the party uses him! It all has to do with Satan laws against YAHWEH'S! Joe Moe please do not accuse me of hating Trump, I have never said that ever. What I hate is what he does and people like you accept a immortal man. You know he is immortal, he shows he is immortal, he lies, he disrespectful to women (including his wife for constantly cheating on all of the previous one. Malana cheated with him too!), he has evaded taxes and I can go on and on. Those are the things that I hate, even when I sin I hate what I do wrong as well. Do you thing I hate myself? What's to argue?

Blessings!

13 hours ago, The Wanderer said:

Based on that idea, I have concluded the two witnesses must be Old & New Testament.

Then if you would be so kind explain who is the gentile, that will tread the holy city for 1,260 days; 42 month? Now as you stated the Two Witness (the O&N Testament) has power even clothed in sackcloth. They are so powerful that:  

"If any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will." 

Then Rev 11:7, 8 When they are finish their work, the beast comes out of the bottomless pit and make war with overcome them and kills them. They lie in the streets of the city which is call the great city but is spiritually also call Sodom and Egypt where YAHSHUA was crucified!

Reading on; the people see their dead bodies for 3 1/2 days and not allow it to be put in a grave. This people rejoice and sent each other gifts because these Two Witness who are now call prophets have tormented them that dwell on the earth! Now after three days THE SPIRIT of LIFE from ELOHIYM enter into them and they stood up and the people were afraid who saw this phenomena! Then A VOICE from Heaven was heard and their enemies saw them ascend to Heaven in a cloud! He goes that hour again always when the beast is around! 

A great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave Glory to ELOHIYM of Heaven. Rev 11:13

Now the second woe is complete and the final woe is come and the the 7th angel blows it Trumpet. Then voices are heard that kingdom of the world belong to YAHSHUA THE TRUE KING!!!!! It closes with the 24 elders sitting around the FATHER'S THRONE falls down and Worship HIM! 

Now I would love others to explain this and then I will give my explanation if it is alright!

Blessings!

PS: Cospen I been missing you. Love to hear your comment.?

• Members
20 hours ago, JoeMo said:

In my humble opinion, a  Hillary win would have hastened persecution of believers way faster and to a greater extent than Trump.

I totally disagree JoeMo, the evangelicals have trump wrapped around there fingers, they control him like a puppet! He feeds off of them because he knows if he wants to stay in office he needs them more than they need him. They would not have been able to control Hillary, they need someone to stop all the abortions, same sex marriage, etc., etc. Right now Christians are being persecuted, not for the day they worship, but just in general. Whereas someday it will be about worship, the day we worship, and that will be Sabbath keepers!! Now will trump still be in office? I don't know that, but for me, it will be someone the evangelicals can control, will that be a democrat or republican? I don't know, my bet it'll be a republican! Anyway as you mentioned, no sense in arguing!! Just my opinion.

• Like 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

10 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

people like you accept a immortal man. You know he is immortal, he shows he is immortal, he lies, he disrespectful to women (including his wife for constantly cheating on all of the previous one. Malana cheated with him too!), he has evaded taxes and I can go on and on. Those are the things that I hate, even when I sin I hate what I do wrong as well. Do you thing I hate myself? What's to argue?

I think you meant immoral.  And I think ,any of us on this thread have to agree to disagree.  None of us will change the other's mind.  Trump ain't no saint; but IMHO  he is a lot better than the Clintons.  You may be right about Trump being in the pockets of evangelicals; but at least he's not in the pockets of terrorists and globalists, refusing to use words like "mob", "Islamic terrorist" and "illegal alien"  But hey -just my opinion.  I know I won't change anyone's mind; but I will respect my President; just like I did Obama, Bush, and Clinton.  I think of the whole bunch, Obama would have been the most fun to just hang out with - terrible President but a fun guy.

12 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I think you meant immoral.  And I think ,any of us on this thread have to agree to disagree.  None of us will change the other's mind.  Trump ain't no saint; but IMHO  he is a lot better than the Clintons.  You may be right about Trump being in the pockets of evangelicals; but at least he's not in the pockets of terrorists and globalists, refusing to use words like "mob", "Islamic terrorist" and "illegal alien"  But hey -just my opinion.  I know I won't change anyone's mind; but I will respect my President; just like I did Obama, Bush, and Clinton.  I think of the whole bunch, Obama would have been the most fun to just hang out with - terrible President but a fun guy.

You know Joe Mo Hillary have not done anything. She too me was to tough and many accuse her of being an homosexual. She did great work and nothing you all can prove that she did bad things. Bill on the other hand was an adulterer period. However, he kept one wife and they are still together. Bill made it bad for himself and his wife. Hillary did not make good decisions in 2016 and that she has to live with. Corey, Trump and Russia stole the election from her because she did win the popular vote. Monica was a victim and that hurts me because I was not as supported of her as I should have been. On that I tweeted and ask her for forgiveness and I have stated I was wrong. Hillary shouldn't have said anything negative about Monica and that's the stiffness or toughness I was talking about earlier. She appears cold and thoughtless and that's why people dislike her. But I know about what she done to help black children in the south and behind that mask is a good woman.

You claim you respect Obama, really? Then Clinton, you just keep comparing him to Trump. These two men are not the same. Listen I am not stupid, Bill show himself when he too made a racist remark. I heard it! He regretted it but it came out when Hillary went up against Obama! You know I can forgive anyone if they are truly sorry. Trump is not sorry and he won't even say that he is.

How dare you state that Democrats deal with Islamic Terrorist!!!! Obama took down the main man  or have you forgotten. Where did he come from Saudi Arabia and what do we know about them? They are Islam's too! All of the killing on college campus and high school were they Islamic? Or the man who did the killing in Las Vegas? What about the terrorist acts in Virginia last year and a white woman was run down! The killing of black people in SC at a Church!

Nothing since the hatred to Blacks in the South has been so distinct as it is now and Muslims have nothing to do with it. Can you count the Islamic terrorist acts against the other terrorist acts that has been taken place all over this country? TO CHILDREN! CHILDREN KILLED IN SCHOOLS; ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! CHILDREN TAKEN FROM THEIR PARENTS AND LOCKED IN CAGES LIKE ANIMALS! Who are you to compare the hatred that has taken place in this country! Puerto Rico were mistreated and thousand of lives were taken. Not by the storm but by a man who showed no compassion. You go ahead and believe what you want, but do not dare accuse me of wanting to see anybody hurt! Not from Islamic terrorist or terrorist and hate groups here in USA. A black man can not kneel against what a flag? When many black men have died for this country! Indians lost their lands and now they are suppress against their voting rights. Oh one day those will give account to YAHWEH for what they have done to HIS Creatures. The Evangelicals are no different then the Islamic before THE MOST HIGH! If anybody wants to stand and believe the garbage that has been portrayed since Obama became President; stand before THE MOST HIGH! Trump and the Republican Party has shown who and what they are! Suppressing the vote shows what they are! Police killing Black boys for nothing; shows what they are! The Bible said that love will wax cold and it is! I am a shame and saddened by the hatred, the lies the mistreatment of all of us base on WHAT COLOR AND RELIGION!!!! PLEASE FATHER LET THIS WORLD COME TO AN END NOW! I JUST WANT A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE, I AM NOT HAPPY HERE!