ClubAdventist is back!

Prayers

Renewed_faith

I know I dont come here often but I need prayers for my son, wife as well as the parents of my daughter in law. They lived in Paradise, Ca. They had to leave their home of 60 years with only their medications. They had no time to get any animals they had or clothing or anything else. They lost every single item they have had. They are at a loss as to what to do now. They have no home, nothing. My son and his wife are helping them as much as they can. The parents even picked up another very elderly couple who have disabilities too. My son was paying for both hotel rooms and are providing as much help as they can. It has been devastating to everyone in the town of Paradise. The town is basically non-existent.  The only way they knew their home was gone for real was a picture a press person took as they walked the devastation there. The mailbox was the only thing left and it still had the house numbers on it. So, please, even though I hardly come here, please pray for my sons in-laws as well as everyone who lived in Paradise.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Father God, Please be with the family of Renewed-Faith!  I can't even imagine the personal devastation this has caused - financially, physically, and emotionally! But You know. In Jesus name, please bring the resources, energy, and faith that it will take to recover from such a disaster.  Manifest Yourself to them, that they might now that You are in control, even if they think things are completely out of control.

My daughter and son-in-law lost absolutely everything in Hurricane Katrina; and were stranded in a hospital that was flooded up to the 4th floor for almost 3 weeks.  There were people trying to shoot their way into the hospital to get drugs.  When they were finally rescued, the were declared "refugees" and were relocated to Albuquerque NM.  Talk about a "God thing" - that is where a majority of both of their families lived!  Everything is great now - my son-in-law is now a pastor of a thriving church in Albuquerque.  God blessed them mightily in a hopeless situation; and now they are thriving in His grace.  He can do the same thing for your family.

God Bless You and your family, RF.

• Like 2

RENEWED_FAITH

YES I  will pray for your Situation ===== GOD the Father ===Jesus===Holy Spirit know your situation and they will provide

some help from some one some where

dgrimm60

• Members

Will be praying for your family Renewed_faith. I have been praying for this situation since it began. So sad!! I can't imagine what everyone is going through!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

On 11/23/2018 at 8:14 PM, Renewed_faith said:

I know I dont come here often but I need prayers for my son, wife as well as the parents of my daughter in law. They lived in Paradise, Ca. They had to leave their home of 60 years with only their medications. They had no time to get any animals they had or clothing or anything else. They lost every single item they have had. They are at a loss as to what to do now. They have no home, nothing. My son and his wife are helping them as much as they can. The parents even picked up another very elderly couple who have disabilities too. My son was paying for both hotel rooms and are providing as much help as they can. It has been devastating to everyone in the town of Paradise. The town is basically non-existent.  The only way they knew their home was gone for real was a picture a press person took as they walked the devastation there. The mailbox was the only thing left and it still had the house numbers on it. So, please, even though I hardly come here, please pray for my sons in-laws as well as everyone who lived in Paradise.

Please place a contact on adventistan, in answer to this post that will put you in contact with one small provider. LifeHiscost

Lift Jesus up!!