ClubAdventist is back!

A Change in LIfe

Gregory Matthews

• Moderators

February 7, 2019

*  Next week I will begin a series of injections directly into my eyeballs that will be designed to slow the changes in my vision that are taking place.

*  Those injections will likely take place on a regular basis for some 36 months to the rest of my life.

*  I am thankful for the medical science that has treatments for conditions that could not be treated in the past.

*   As to the outcome of those injections, no one knows.  Stabilization at my present level of eyesight is probably the best that can be expected.

• Sad 2

Gregory

We will be praying for you, Gregory. Always remember that macular degeneration does not affect your spiritual eyesight.  Yours has been 20/20 since I first met you here online. ?

• Members

Sorry to hear that GM! Will be ? for you that God will take care that all works out well!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

Well, today in had an injection into each of my eyes.

While I would not wish this on anyone,  I am going to continue the treatments, with the next set of injections scheduled for March.

I will wait to see how I feel tomorrow.  I 

Gregory

• Moderators

Well, today I had injections into each of my eyes.

While I would not wish this on anyone, I will continue the treatments.

Early tomorrow, I will be examined by a physician to see in part how I reacted to the injections and to fine tune my future eye care.

Gregory

We have added you to our prayer list.  Praying for at least an arrest (if not a full healing) from your AMG.

Have the doctors given you any eye exercises to do or suggested any supplements (in addition to your injections?

I can't imagine getting a shot in my eyeball.  I can't even open my eyes in a swimming pool.  You are a braver man that I Elder Matthews! It's a good thing; cuz getting old isn't for sissies!

• Members

Wow GM, I can't even read this thread without my eyes hurting!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 4 months later...