ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

12 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

That was a no brainer. You can say that about anyone who is 84 years old!

I told most anyone who would listen to me in the 90s that Ratzinger would be the next pope.

Given that Francis is about 84, I am watching and trying to guess who the next pope will be. Not saying yet, but I have some ideas!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

3 minutes ago, hch said:

Great chart, but it has the Sunday law in the wrong place at the beginning of the Little Time of Trouble.

Your opinion!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

6 minutes ago, hch said:

Thus, Michael stands the first time after 1844 to begin the Time of Trouble, and a second time when Christ declares “It is finished.” He then puts “on the garments of vengeance” and the seven last plagues begin. Then He Comes to the earth for His saints!  But Jesus does not stand twice and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit happens after Michael Pence stands for his people and before Christ stands for His people to deliver them.

With those who have educated themselves as debaters there is great danger that they will not handle the Word of God with fairness. In meeting an opponent it should be our earnest effort to present subjects in such a manner as to awaken conviction in their mind, instead of seeking merely to give confidence to the believer.-Testimonies for the Church, vol. 5, pp. 707, 708.   

• Like 2

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

23 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

That was a no brainer. You can say that about anyone who is 84 years old!

While I never "tweeted" it, as there was no Twitter back then, I told most anyone who would listen to me in the 90s that Ratzinger would be the next pope. Of course, I didn't set a date. So, anyone can make prophecies and occasionally hit it right. That is also how you win or lose in Vegas at the bookie joints!

Nothing original there. Daniel called that one 2500 years ago!

cherry picking. An honest person would give credit where cred is due. But someone trying to maintain a lie often denies an inconvenient truth. you give me credit for guessing that an 84 year old man is a short timer and Brexit as a no brainer. But you ignore the other 7 tweets that got more specific as I continued to study the prophecy. 5 months before the event I clearly stated in Sept 2012 that he might last till the Spring of 2013. He did not last till the spring.

Did you know that Pope Benedict would not be pope after the Spring of 2013? or that Brexit would happen before the fact? It is in God's word. He put it there for us to understand to know that He is God and nothing takes Him by surprise. He wants to establish our faith in His word and prepare us to go forward by faith.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

18 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Given that Francis is about 84, I am watching and trying to guess who the next pope will be. Not saying yet, but I have some ideas!

Rev 16 sates that there will be 3 pope immediately before Christ Comes. The dragon, Satan will personate Pope John-Paul II. The beast, Pope Francis I. and the False prophet, Benedict XVI. Of course it is possible for Francis to die and someone else to be the beast pope. Are you predicting that?

His child Henry 

4 minutes ago, hch said:

But you ignore the other 7 tweets that got more specific

This is just clairvoyance. "more specific" but not fully specific, has nothing to do with Bible prophecy. Again, Jesus is the central point of ALL Bible prophecy. Making you and your clairvoyance the main point is not ever going to be "the everlasting gospel." A professional cherry-picker would do just as you are doing, have been doing, for years.

• Like 1

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

18 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Your opinion!

Instead of looking at the facts and double checking my comment, you write off my counsel and the evidence I submitted as my opinion. That is a trait of Laodicea that Jesus finds very distasteful

His child Henry 

2 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

This is just clairvoyance. "more specific" but not fully specific, has nothing to do with Bible prophecy. Again, Jesus is the central point of ALL Bible prophecy. Making you and your clairvoyance the main point is not ever going to be "the everlasting gospel." A professional cherry-picker would do just as you are doing, have been doing, for years.

The light of truth shines brighter and brighter like the morning light gives way to the brightness of noonday. 

Each one of us on this forum will be judged by our words and be justified or condemned. While Jesus is in the Heavenly Sanctuary we have the opportunity to make matters right or to stand by our witness  (true or false) if we so choose.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH, I don't give you credit where you are wrong.

You base your predictions on a statement the the Bible teaches such.   It does not.  You are  wrong.

You may be found to be correct in saying that an old man will not be in a position of power after some future date.  Your error is in saying that the Bible teaches such.  You have been wrong in the past, your continue to be wrong in the present, and I predict that you will be wrong in the future.  NOTE:  I am not saying that the Bible says such.

• Like 3

Gregory

On 4/11/2020 at 7:21 PM, hch said:

GM, I'm not going to insult your ignorance or comment  your cocky overconfidence. 

If you would put as much effort in upholding brothers in Christ as you do in tearing me down, you might be a blessing to God's cause.

This shows your character because you always put yourself above every including THE MOST HIGH! The pastor made it clear that all of us are imperfect and all of us in one way or another has provided our imperfection. However, you have not. You was upset about what Photodude said and you did not comprehend it! He said: "I do not think you know where we are either. Problem is, you set dates for everything and I don't. I also do not believe we have made it to the "Little Time of Trouble" yet. But that is my opinion." We haven't and that's a fact. I could go on and provide what the Bible says to prove this. However, I have found it is not worth it with you. You insult and pouts because none of us accept your ridiculous dating. The Michael Pence one fail and then you stumble and claim about it coming in May! 

Concern and praying!

[NOTE:  Stinsonmarri has requested that I remove part of this post.  Acting on her request, I have  done so--GM.]

• Moderators

Moderator Hat On:

We allow considerable freedom for people to post in this section of the forum.

However, there is a sense where we must respect the conventions of society, legal restraints and show fairness to all.

On that basis, I have removed from view one person's post.

I have sent a detailed, specific, e-mail to the member who wrote that post.  I have informed that person that it may be posted again, if specific material is removed.

I know the author of the post well.  I believe that person will respect what I have stated.

Gregory Matthews

• Like 2

Gregory

5 hours ago, hch said:

...  you write off my counsel and the evidence I submitted ...

I suspicion that this is part of the problem. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bill Liversidge Seminars

20 hours ago, hch said:

GM, I'm not going to insult your ignorance or comment  your cocky overconfidence. 

“At this time visions were given me to correct the errors of those who had taken extreme views of some texts of scripture, and refrained wholly from labor, and rejected all those who would not receive their views on this point, and some other things which they held to be religious duties. God revealed these errors to me in vision, and sent me to his erring children to declare them; but many of them wholly rejected the message, and charged me with conforming to the world. On the other hand, the nominal Adventists charge me with fanaticism, and I was falsely, and by some, wickedly, represented as being the leader of the fanaticism I was laboring constantly to arrest by bearing my testimony given me of God. Different times were set for the Lord to come, and were urged upon the brethren. But the Lord showed me that they would pass by, for the time of trouble must come before the coming of Christ, and that every time that was set, and passed, would only weaken the faith of God's people. For this I was charged with being the evil servant that said, ‘My Lord delayeth his coming.’  {LS80 220.2}

At this time there was fanaticism in Maine. Some refrained wholly from labor, and disfellowshipped all those who would not receive their views on this point, and some other things which they held to be religious duties. God revealed these errors to me in vision, and sent me to his erring children to declare them; but many of them wholly rejected the message, and charged me with conforming to the world. On the other hand, the Nominal Adventists charged me with fanaticism, and I was falsely, and by some wickedly represented as being the leader of the fanaticism that I was actually laboring to do away. Different times were repeatedly set for the Lord to come, and were urged upon the brethren.— But the Lord shewed me that they would all pass by, for the time of trouble must come before the coming of Christ, and that every time that was set, and passed by, would only weaken the faith of God's people. For this I was charged with being with the evil servant, that said in his heart, “My Lord delayeth his coming.”  {ExV 7.1}

The Lord does not move upon His workers to make them take a course which will bring on the time of trouble before the time. Let them not build up a wall of separation between themselves and the world, by advancing their own ideas and notions. There is now altogether too much of this throughout our borders. The message of warning has not reached large numbers of the world in the very cities that are right at hand, and to number Israel is not to work after God's order. {TM 202.1}

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Light In The Clouds

38 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

“At this time visions were given me to correct the errors of those who had taken extreme views of some texts of scripture, and refrained wholly from labor, and rejected all those who would not receive their views on this point, and some other things which they held to be religious duties. God revealed these errors to me in vision, and sent me to his erring children to declare them;

All very good quotes. Thank you.

I sadly see HCH joining a line of false prophets at the edges of the church. Without giving publicity by name to them to them, one out there claims to be the successor to Ellen White. Another is claiming visions and with communications thru a prostitute. And so it goes on. Of course, how can we forget the negative Christ who died at Waco. And there are more.  And likely we will see more and more as time goes on.

I would suggest to HCH that he take his ideas to some other pastors and discuss them and consider their counsel. I suspect it is not good that he do this "bible student" stuff alone.

• Like 2

Bill Liversidge Seminars

1 hour ago, BlessedMan said:

“At this time visions were given me to correct the errors of those who had taken extreme views of some texts of scripture, and refrained wholly from labor, and rejected all those who would not receive their views on this point, and some other things which they held to be religious duties. God revealed these errors to me in vision, and sent me to his erring children to declare them; but many of them wholly rejected the message, and charged me with conforming to the world. On the other hand, the nominal Adventists charge me with fanaticism, and I was falsely, and by some, wickedly, represented as being the leader of the fanaticism I was laboring constantly to arrest by bearing my testimony given me of God. Different times were set for the Lord to come, and were urged upon the brethren. But the Lord showed me that they would pass by, for the time of trouble must come before the coming of Christ, and that every time that was set, and passed, would only weaken the faith of God's people. For this I was charged with being the evil servant that said, ‘My Lord delayeth his coming.’  {LS80 220.2}

At this time there was fanaticism in Maine. Some refrained wholly from labor, and disfellowshipped all those who would not receive their views on this point, and some other things which they held to be religious duties. God revealed these errors to me in vision, and sent me to his erring children to declare them; but many of them wholly rejected the message, and charged me with conforming to the world. On the other hand, the Nominal Adventists charged me with fanaticism, and I was falsely, and by some wickedly represented as being the leader of the fanaticism that I was actually laboring to do away. Different times were repeatedly set for the Lord to come, and were urged upon the brethren.— But the Lord shewed me that they would all pass by, for the time of trouble must come before the coming of Christ, and that every time that was set, and passed by, would only weaken the faith of God's people. For this I was charged with being with the evil servant, that said in his heart, “My Lord delayeth his coming.”  {ExV 7.1}

The Lord does not move upon His workers to make them take a course which will bring on the time of trouble before the time. Let them not build up a wall of separation between themselves and the world, by advancing their own ideas and notions. There is now altogether too much of this throughout our borders. The message of warning has not reached large numbers of the world in the very cities that are right at hand, and to number Israel is not to work after God's order. {TM 202.1}

Great counsel. Now all you have to do is to understand it and apply it correctly.

• Sad 1

His child Henry 

56 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

HCH that he take his ideas to some other pastors and discuss them and consider their counsel

This is great advice. Been following it for years. But too many SDA pastors are so fearful of looking at the material that they are no help. They have been taught that the definite time of Christ's coming is all prophetic time and they are so indoctrinated in error about time that their counsel is not very helpful. Oh how I wish that I could find some pastors that would look at the facts and the prophecies and give Godly counsel.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

His child Henry 

3 minutes ago, hch said:

Oh how I wish

2Ti 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

This refers to people such as yourself, all irritated because you cant find someone to adopt your whacky prophecy.

Turning the Truth Into a Lie.--No one is to put truth to the torture by cheap imaginings, by putting a forced, mystical construction upon the Word. Thus they are in danger of turning the truth of God into a lie. There are those who need in their hearts the touch of the divine Spirit. Then the message for this time will be their burden. They will not search for human tests, for something new and strange. The Sabbath of the fourth commandment is the test for this time. . . .  {7BC 920.3}

There is ... a burning desire to get hold of something new, even though it be of the cheapest quality. The Lord would not have the mind dwell on unprofitable nothings, seeking for what it will never find. He desires us to seek for a pure, clean soul, a soul washed and made white in the blood of the Lamb. It is the white robe of Christ's righteousness that gives the sinner admittance into the presence of the heavenly angels. Not the color of his hair, but his perfect obedience to all God's commandments, opens to him the gates of the Holy City (Letter 207, 1899).  {7BC 920.4}

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Light In The Clouds

50 minutes ago, hch said:

Great counsel. Now all you have to do is to understand it and apply it correctly.

The problem is you don't! You lean to your own false understanding. You have not yet, answer the questions I presented to you, can you answer please?

Peace!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, hch said:

Oh how I wish that I could find some pastors that would look at the facts and the prophecies and give Godly counsel.

Given your previous comments, I think you meant to say, " Oh how I wish that I could find some pastors that would agree with everything I have to say!"

• Like 3

Bill Liversidge Seminars

• Moderators

Moderator Hat on:

Previously I removed a post from view, for reasons that I gave in an e-mail to the person who wrote the post.  That person has requested that I remove part of the post, and restore the part of the post that was not removed.  Acting on the request of that person,  I have restored that post, after removing part of it.  You  may view the edited version on a previous page.

• Like 1

Gregory

13 hours ago, hch said:

It is great counsel to those who will not lean to their own understanding. Those who will understand YAHWEH'S Commands will apply it and are applying it now. It is during this time that YAHWEH commission the slaying angels to slay both young and old also, women and children. They were to spare not any because of the abomination that is taken place globally. Those who sigh and cry out to HIM about the abomination taken place and, humbly but, sincerely warn why the beginning of sorrow is taken place. Just like the days of Noah!

They are the one understand the 23 hundred day prophecy, they know that soon MICHAEL WHO IS YAHSHUA ELOHIYM will soon stand up for HIS people. They know when HE does there will be a Time of Trouble for the wicked like there never was before!

They know that the 144,000 is coming in THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT like Elijah had!

They know they are the one who will have the power to bring down THE WRATH of THE LAMB!

They know that the first four trumpets will wake up the great multitude.

They know that three woes are about to come on the earth and they are extremely serious! 

They know that the first woe is releasing these fierce evil angels from their prison and they are so many, John see them covering the sun and the air was darken, they then look like locust and finally like scorpions. However, they were told not to touch any green grass or Tree until YAHWEH'S people were sealed! Satan is their king!

They know the 2nd woe begins, and they know it is the papacy who is reigning in Jerusalem/Babylon, who the 144, 000 will show their power through signs and miracles just like Moses and Aaron.

They know this is the time the great multitude will come out!

They know when the beast shows up intercession is over, they have completed their work and like Elijah they will all scatter in places where their bread and water will be sure! This begins the 1290 literal days or the prophetic hour!

They know who the two witnesses are now that will go up into Heaven (we all should know because no one has found the true Ark of the Covenant)!

They know  this is the time of THE  WRATH of THE FATHER! The Seven last plagues are being poured mainly on the beast but also on Jerusalem/Babylon. 

They know the know the time of Babylon/Jerusalem has come! Because Jerusalem people  turned their back on truth twice before. They were the ones who killed their prophet. Now this city has become so corrupted; it has become Babylon, and this city final judgment has come! 

They know the beast and only his people will have the mark to buy and sell.

They know who the image is!

They know that the beast will confront the papacy (they can't buy and sell, they don't have the mark, they need to buy and sell and must fight), and this is the battle of Armageddon! The beast wins and while he was fighting they know YAHSHUA was on the way!  The hour or two months have come to it end!

They know the second woe has ended and the third and final woe begins. The blessed 1335 literal day for the saints the wicked will not understand THE FATHER giving the time of HIS SON appearance! 15 days YAHSHUA will be exactly on time with HIS unknown number of angels!

They know the beast was given power from Satan to fight YAHSHUA, but both beast and the false prophet is placed in the Lake of Fire!

They know that an angel has the birds to come and  eat the flesh of all of the wicked, who dies with the brightness of HIS coming! Daniel Chapter 12; Rev 6:14-17; Chapters 7-9, 11, 13-19

That is what you don't know and that is sad!

Peace!

23 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Given your previous comments, I think you meant to say, " Oh how I wish that I could find some pastors that would agree with everything I have to say!"

You perverted my words to make them say what you think.

I said what I meant. "Oh how I wish that I could find some pastors that would look at the facts and the prophecies and give Godly counsel."

• Sad 1

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH:  No, it is not Photodude who has perverted your words.  You have made it clear that you consider "Godly counsel to be that which agrees with you.  You have made it clear that you consider disagreement with you to not be Godly.  Photodude is accurate.

Gregory

On 4/12/2020 at 6:36 PM, hch said:

This is great advice. Been following it for years. But too many SDA pastors are so fearful of looking at the material that they are no help. They have been taught that the definite time of Christ's coming is all prophetic time and they are so indoctrinated in error about time that their counsel is not very helpful. Oh how I wish that I could find some pastors that would look at the facts and the prophecies and give Godly counsel.

Search the Word Objectively and Personally

Lead me in Your truth and teach me, for You are the God of my salvation; on You I wait all the day. Psa_25:5, NKJV.  

It is dangerous for us to make flesh our arm. We should lean upon the arm of infinite power. God has been revealing this to us for years. We must have living faith in our hearts, and reach out for larger knowledge and more advanced light.  

Do not trust to the wisdom of any person, or to the investigations of any person. Go to the Scriptures for yourselves, search the inspired Word with humble hearts, lay aside your preconceived opinions; for you will obtain no benefit unless you come as children to the Word of God. You should say, “If God has anything for me, I want it. If God has given evidence from His Word to this or that person that a certain thing is truth, He will give it to me. I can find that evidence if I search the Scriptures with constant prayer, and I can know that I do know what is truth.”  

You need not preach the truth as the product of another person's mind; you must make it your own. When the woman of Samaria was convinced that Jesus was the Messiah, she hastened to tell her neighbors and townsmen. She said, “Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? Then they went out of the city, and came unto him. . . . And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did. . . .And many more believed because of his own word: and said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ.”  

We must sink the shaft deep in the mine of truth. You may question matters with yourselves and with one another, if you only do it in the right spirit; but too often self is large, and as soon as investigation begins, an unchristian spirit is manifested. This is just what Satan delights in, but we should come with a humble heart to know for ourselves what is truth. The time is coming when we shall be separated and scattered, and each one of us will have to stand without the privilege of communion with those of like precious faith; and how can you stand unless God is by your side, and you know that He is leading and guiding you? Whenever we come to investigate Bible truth, the Master of assemblies is with us. The Lord does not leave the ship one moment to be steered by ignorant pilots. We may receive our orders from the Captain of our salvation.-Review and Herald, March 25, 1890.  

• Like 1

Light In The Clouds

On 4/12/2020 at 11:14 AM, hch said:

The light of truth shines brighter and brighter like the morning light gives way to the brightness of noonday. 

Each one of us on this forum will be judged by our words and be justified or condemned. While Jesus is in the Heavenly Sanctuary we have the opportunity to make matters right or to stand by our witness  (true or false) if we so choose.

I will agree with you that each one of us will be judge. I  amso glad THE JUDGE IS THE FATHER and not you! You have judge all of us too much here because we do not agree with what you provide. I do not get worked up if people do not agree it is their choice. We are to present not doom everyone and send them to the Lake of Fire as you have. I truly don't want to see you lost and it grieves me. I want us all to be saved but that is not what I am capable of doing and I'm glad. I will give in because I just love everyone, I truly do. I have had disagreement with some, but I never want anyone even the man in the White House to be lost I want him to be save. I hope he will change and I will be the first one to shout with glee. I don't have any enemies Henry. I long for all to change including me so we can be save. That is why I plead with you so much, but I feel real bad about your character and the way you disrespect the pastor. Pastor Gregory is our moderator to keep us on the right tract. I know I have made mistakes and I just did here but THE HOLY SPIRIT used him to help me to see my mistake. I do not want to hurt anyone! So, I am asking everyone to please pray for me! Sometimes we have to request prayer and right now I need it!

Feeling Sad!?