ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

2 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

While Democrats are now asking for unity

Sad that political affiliations are so prominent in the church. How can Republican SDA's win Democrats to Christ? While  their parties' winners' and loosers' mentality gets in the way of their Christian mission, how can they work for lost souls?

Do folks have to embrace the political mindset that it is good to cage children whose only sin is to want a better life like other Americans? Or do Christians have to turn a blind eye to accusations that a married President paid $130k to a woman for a consultation? The President's lawyer said he paid it while following instructions, but the President said he never gave those instructions. And on the Democratic front, after Clinton's church did not rebuke him for his scandalous behavior, the state usurped God's authority to define marriage. Sin unrebuked because of political considerations has consequences!

If politics is to be a person's savior, they should preach it at the rallies and keep it out of the church. Jesus is our Savior and He would not hesitate to rebuke Trump or Clinton in as loving a manor as possible. But their sins are part of the reason that He died, and if sinners of all political persuasions do not get the message they will get the consequences & perish with their sins.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

22 hours ago, hch said:

Has someone been inaugurated to follow President Trump other than Michael Pence. Your suggestion is premature sister.

I told you, that you would not be happy BROTHER!::xx::

4 hours ago, hch said:

Sad that political affiliations are so prominent in the church. How can Republican SDA's win Democrats to Christ? While  their parties' winners' and loosers' mentality gets in the way of their Christian mission, how can they work for lost souls?

Do folks have to embrace the political mindset that it is good to cage children whose only sin is to want a better life like other Americans? Or do Christians have to turn a blind eye to accusations that a married President paid $130k to a woman for a consultation? The President's lawyer said he paid it while following instructions, but the President said he never gave those instructions. And on the Democratic front, after Clinton's church did not rebuke him for his scandalous behavior, the state usurped God's authority to define marriage. Sin unrebuked because of political considerations has consequences!

If politics is to be a person's savior, they should preach it at the rallies and keep it out of the church. Jesus is our Savior and He would not hesitate to rebuke Trump or Clinton in as loving a manor as possible. But their sins are part of the reason that He died, and if sinners of all political persuasions do not get the message they will get the consequences & perish with their sins.

Ask YASHUA, how HE won all the disciples, Abraham, David, Mary. I figure you were a Republican. You see YAHWEH don't look at what political view we have, HE looks at our character. All those who received THE HOLY SPIRIT on the Day of Pentecost they did not know about baptism and other truths! They heard the truth! Paul spread the truth to the true Gentiles who were Japheth children not Ham. Ham's children and Seth children knew YAHWEH and they both fell. Read your Bible! Who do you think Melchizedek was? He was from the tribe of the Jebusites who were Canaanites. They came from Ham. You will not find in the New Testament any book with the Ham's people names. Paul did write a book to the Hebrews not Jews; which is a made up name! But from the Book of Romans to the Book of Titus were all the children of Japheth. Black people are not Gentiles read Gen 10:5! Jerusalem was already built before Abraham came to Canaan and they worship THE MOST HIGH, that is why YAHWEH send Abraham to Canaan. Gen 16:15 clearly states that the Canaanite had 400 years and in the 400th year probation would be close. Ex 12:40-41; Acts 7:3, 4, 6 In the 430 years they came out. By the way Egypt also knew YAHWEH and they too were judged! They never obeyed! Finally, let me make this clear YAHWEH is of no respect of people. They also includes politics in which all nations had since there were kingdoms. IsraEL had 490 years to get their act together. That is part of the 2300 day prophecy of Daniel! Canaan children fail and so did Eber children! Hebrew means Eber's children and they originated from the Kasdim:

Abraham was from the city of Ur according to Genesis 11:31 above. The problem is that there are several places called Ur. It is mostly translated as "Ur of the Chaldeans." The problem with "Chaldeans" is that it is a late word used in the Neo-Babylonian times. It is either anachronistic, or a poor translation.

Josephus and Rabbi Maimonides believed that Ur Kasdim was in Northern Mesopotamia, in what is today Syria or Turkey.

There is no debate over where Haran is located, 10 miles north of the Syrian border in Turkey along the Balikh River, a tributary of the Euphrates River. Haran is an important Hurrian center, mentioned in the Nuzi tablets. The moon god, Sin was worshiped here.

There are two cities not far from Haran; Ura and Urfa. Local tradition says that Abraham was born in Urfa. Northern Ur is mentioned in tablets at Ugarit, Nuzi, and Ebla, which refers to Ur, URA, and Urau (See BAR January 2000, page 16).

The problem is the Kasdim came from southern Turkey, which the Bible calls it Paddan Aram. This is close to Syria and Haran is a suburb!

Peace!

7 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

I would caution all those celebrating that the election is not over. While the news media may be attempting to crown Biden, it seems the courts will have the last say. While it is likely that Biden will be president, the shear amount of election fraud that has been committed may bring about results different than expected.

While Democrats are now asking for unity, that strikes me as odd. The one thing from before day one of President Trumps administration, Democrats worked as hard as they could to undermine and destroy his presidency. 

The lies regarding President Trump continue even after the election. It has been declared here that President Trump had a relationship with J Epstein, notorious abuser of young girls. Fact check: That is a lie. Trump went one time on a plane from Florida to New York. When he discovered what Epstein was up to, he was banned from Mira Largo. This is unlike many Democrats such as Bill Clinton who visited Epstein's Bahama island many times. Still waiting for Ghislene Maxwell's info to become public!

Biden is the elected President. Christy stated today that Trump have to show proof. All the ones he has filed had been dismiss and so will these. The States will all show that they counted the votes correctly. It is so sad that you keep holding on to a man that lies. He lies on his own party who was over the vote counting. He has lost! Biden will be the President next year. People want peace, all the other countries wanted it as well. Many Republicans will change their heart to love like we used too. It is time to clean up systematic racism, YAHSHUA is coming and the truth must be spread by the remnant around the world so the end (The Time of Trouble come), the harvest of souls will be reached and seal, the wicked will be judged! The beast and the whore will war after the Time of Trouble will come to an end. In that hour probation will be closed the beast will defeat the whore in the Battle of Armageddon. He will do THE WILL of THE FATHER. Jerusalem is Babylon and it will be judged in that hour and it will be destroyed. The uncage birds all the false religions including Catholicism and her daughters Protestantism, Islamism; who are all in that city along with false Judaism that you called Jews will be destroyed by the beast. They will not have his mark or his name. YAHWEH people like Elijah will be safe and our bread and water shall be sure. 

Once the beast and the 10 kings he elected, destroyed and burn Jerusalem with a Nuke, a messenger of YAHWEH will caste the city into the sea. The beast will turned to prepare to war with YAHSHUA, but he will not be ready because YAHSHUA like a thief in the night will come! HE will take the beast and the false prophet and put them in a Lake of Everlasting Fire. You still have no idea who the image is that became alive! I have given you Rev 7-9, 11, 16-19. I suggest you read them and stop hating and believing in Trump!

Peace!

In the event that Biden should be able to survive the challenges to the election:

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 10.29.07.jpg

• Haha 1

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

• Moderators

HCH said in the following quote:

How do you know that Clinton was not rebuked?  If you think that all rebukes are public, you are simply wrong.

And on the Democratic front, after Clinton's church did not rebuke him for his scandalous behavior, . . . .

• Like 2

Gregory

GM it is easier to express doubt than to investigate the facts. But lest we get the impression from the tone of your post below that because Hch said it , it cannot be true.

14 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

How do you know that Clinton was not rebuked?  If you think that all rebukes are public, you are simply wrong.

Some prominent theologians from Baptist seminaries have discussed the failure of Clinton's Baptist Church to rebuke him is publicly. I dealt with that matter in one of my books (maybe Echoes of Doomsday or The Last Church Meets the Obama Nation) I do not recall which book or if it was both. You can Google it if you doubt the accuracy of my statement.

To lay your doubts at rest, I just googled "failure of Clinton's church to rebuke him for Monica affair"

"How can President Clinton claim to be a Southern Baptist and persist in this public display of serial sin?" wrote Mohler. "Only because the congregation which holds his membership has failed to exercise any semblance of church discipline. Southern Baptists will be watching the Immanuel Baptist Church in Little ,, Rock to see if it musters the courage to make clear its own convictions." https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1998-09-27-1998270071-story.html

FYI "Richard Albert Mohler Jr. (born 1959) is an American historical theologian, the ninth president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, ..."

That was just one of the results. There are many others that might interest you. Because I recently updated the hard drive in my computer, I am not able to readily retrieve the documentation in my files on that topic at this time.

His child Henry 

18 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

In the event that Biden should be able to survive the challenges to the election:

In the event that Bible prophecy has been rightly explained by Hch to so many who doubt and poke fun at that which they have failed to fact check from the word of God, a famine for the Word of God may be now be in their midst.

There is a time for everything under the sun. When the time allotted to study the word of God to show ourselves approved of God, workers that need not to be ashamed to stand in His presence passes; there will be a time of rejoicing for some, which may be a time of weeping for others.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH", the fact that Clinton was not rebuked publicly does not mean that he was not rebuked.  Maybe he was.  Maybe he was not,  I do not know.  The point is, you also do not know.  No reputable historian would conclude as you have done based upon the evidence, which is none.  It is speculation, even if true.  It further demonstrates your willingness conclude based upon, at best, a paucity of evidence.  You will note that I attempt to give you the benefit of the doubt by even suggesting a paucity of evidence..

• Like 2

Gregory

2 hours ago, hch said:

In the event that Bible prophecy has been rightly explained by Hch to so many who doubt and poke fun at that which they have failed to fact check from the word of God,

The problem is that you seem to think you are the only one studying the Bible, and even worse, the only correct interpreter of the Bible. This really is a throwback to the days when people had no Bibles because the priests decided that they alone should be the interpreters for the ignorant masses.

Secondly, as I read it, we don't read prophecy to predict the future as much as to just watch and pray. God will reveal his secrets to His people as He has promised. However, you are only one in a long line of people coming with false messages and the proof of that is in your failed prophecies. If you were genuine, it all would have come out as predicted.

• Like 3

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

2 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH", the fact that Clinton was not rebuked publicly does not mean that he was not rebuked. 

Thanks for the invite, but I don't have time or an inclination to go rabbit hunting with you.

The facts are clear that Clinton was not rebuked by his Baptist Church because of a false notion that such a public rebuke would imply mingling of Church and state.  The consequences was that during the Obama presidency the state exercised its will over the church by redefining marriage to include the union of men or of women.

This is in fulfillment of Revelation 18. The king of the earth has committed fornication with the Roman Church.

It is this church that was first exposed for its gay sex scandal i.e., priests and boys: Causing Benedict XVI to resign because he was aware of the problem and did nothing about it. (As it is written: Babylon is fallen because of her fornication). And now Pope Francis is urging countries to pass laws promoting civil unions between gays. (As it is written: Babylon is fallen is fallen because of her fornication). And President Obama spiritually committed fornication with the RCC Babylon by advocating  and praising the decision of the predominant Catholic SCOTUS legalizing same sex marriage.

We need to know where we are in prophetic history to truly understand what is going on and how these various pieces fit together to make the bigger picture. In the meantime the Bible promises that the wise will understand and if we lack wisdom, we are further instructed to pray for wisdom and the promise is that God will give it to us.

If you are truly interested in Clinton's rebuke or lack thereof, feel free to research it without my help.

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

The problem is that you seem to think you are the only one studying the Bible, and even worse, the only correct interpreter of the Bible.

When I stand before God, He will not ask me what did B/W P... think, but how readest thou. My response will be that I read it and went with it by faith in spite of well meaning folks who refused to look at the facts as I tried to present them. So many look at what they see as my supposed errors that they are blinded to the truth that I see as clear as day.

2 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

we don't read prophecy to predict the future as much as to just watch and pray

God blessed us with prophecy because He knew that we needed to have the facts so that we would to be deceived. There is a class that will ignore prophecy while the Holy Spirit is working to prepare us for endtime events that will be rapid ones.

Trying to warn a dying world and a drifting Church, I have written 9 books that have evolved from a partial understanding to a more complete understanding. My latest book (The Last Trump Shall Sound: Michael Stands) has a guarantee that if Michael Pence is not America's next president, I will buy it back at $50. Only one man has taken me up on the offer. If folks really think that I do not know anything about Bible prophecy, they should buy a copy and hit me in my wallet and gloat in their superior wisdom.

You are invited to enrich yourself at my expense.  I put my money where my mouth is when I made the book buy back offer, and you can too. If you are so sure that I am wrong you could make a few sheckles proving it.

His child Henry 

7 hours ago, hch said:

Thanks for the invite, but I don't have time or an inclination to go rabbit hunting with you.

The facts are clear that Clinton was not rebuked by his Baptist Church because of a false notion that such a public rebuke would imply mingling of Church and state.  The consequences was that during the Obama presidency the state exercised its will over the church by redefining marriage to include the union of men or of women.

This is in fulfillment of Revelation 18. The king of the earth has committed fornication with the Roman Church.

It is this church that was first exposed for its gay sex scandal i.e., priests and boys: Causing Benedict XVI to resign because he was aware of the problem and did nothing about it. (As it is written: Babylon is fallen because of her fornication). And now Pope Francis is urging countries to pass laws promoting civil unions between gays. (As it is written: Babylon is fallen is fallen because of her fornication). And President Obama spiritually committed fornication with the RCC Babylon by advocating  and praising the decision of the predominant Catholic SCOTUS legalizing same sex marriage.

We need to know where we are in prophetic history to truly understand what is going on and how these various pieces fit together to make the bigger picture. In the meantime the Bible promises that the wise will understand and if we lack wisdom, we are further instructed to pray for wisdom and the promise is that God will give it to us.

If you are truly interested in Clinton's rebuke or lack thereof, feel free to research it without my help.

First of all nobody ask you to go rabbit hunting! You alway condemn others but yourself! You got this thing for Democratic Presidents like you know their lives, like the pastor said; you don't! You do not listen either, Ms. Clinton said that they had counseling and it helped them to stay together. Clinton had a sex problem and just because he became President it did not stop the sin problem. He had another deep embedded problem that us racism also that came out. When his wife lost and the things he said, the Obama could have dump them. They didn't they became closer. I understand what Mitchelle meant about going higher; they did with the Clinton's and it paid off! Bill has changed since his impeachment. 

You know when a person does not know everything; the Bible says, YAHWEH look at what that person knows and how his character has grown. Even though I do not agree with homosexual marriages, I do not put these people down! Separating your belief as a President is truly difficult! Republicans over exercise their belief until it become an enforcement! None of us is YAHWEH! Obama did no know or understand everything, but he lived up to what he knew and that is what YAHWEH sees and HE IS THE JUDGE, not you! YAHSHUA said things would be like both Noah's days and Sodom. Sodom did not only have problem with homsexuality, you need to read:

And did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah the eighth, a herald of righteousness, bringing a flood on a world of wicked ones;  and covering the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah with ashes, HE condemned them with an overthrow, setting an example to men intending to live unholy lives. 2Peter 2:5, 6

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.  Jude 1:7

The same is happening today! You are blinded just like QAnon and both conspiracies theories have been defeated by YAHWEH!

But since Mr. Trump’s defeat, Q has gone dark. No posts from the account bearing Q’s tripcode, or digital user name, have appeared on 8 kun, the website where all of Q’s posts appear. And overall QAnon-related activity on the site has slowed to a trickle. (On a recent day, there were fewer new posts on one of 8 kun’s QAnon boards than on its board for adult-diaper fetishists.)

“They were not expecting him to lose, and they were not expecting Fox News to call it,” he said. “It was really psychologically damaging.”

Over the last few months, QAnon followers have been barred from most major social media platforms, deflating the movement’s momentum and depriving it of its most effective organizing tools. Large Facebook groups and YouTube channels with hundreds of thousands of subscribers disappeared overnight, and some of QAnon’s most prominent promoters have been reduced to peddling conspiracy theories on fringe websites.

The crackdowns have hurt QAnon’s grifter class — the self-appointed leaders who make a living selling Q merchandise, writing QAnon-themed books and organizing offline Q events. But they also disconnected rank-and-file believers from the communities where they gathered to discuss the news, decode the latest drops and plan for the future.

“QAnon believers were hoping for direction if Trump lost, and not only are they unable to hook into Q, there have also been moves by platform companies to remove other sources of entertainment and leadership,” said Joan Donovan, the research director of Harvard’s Shorenstein Center. 2020 The New York Times Company

Your visions were not from THE MOST HIGH either and again I am suggesting that you hibernate and pray! Go over your thoughts and maybe just maybe you will allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to help you.

Again Prayer is Needed!:prayer:

On 11/11/2020 at 10:45 AM, hch said:

When I stand before God, He will not ask me what did B/W P... think, but how readest thou.

No, when you stand before your god, he is going to ask you are you a Republican, then you can enter. But fire and brimstones to those Democrats!

YAHWEH IS NO RESPECT OF PERSONS! I never read in the Bible that he choose a certain party, is so can you show in the Bible?

Peace!:flower:

On 11/11/2020 at 10:45 AM, hch said:

You are invited to enrich yourself at my expense.  I put my money where my mouth is when I made the book buy back offer, and you can too. If you are so sure that I am wrong you could make a few sheckles proving it.

I have no interest in your book. I will however wager you anywhere up to USD$1,000 over whether or not Joe Biden will be president of the USA after January 20, 2021. The only way the Mike Pence will be president before Joe Biden is if Donald Trump has an infantile temper tantrum before January 20, 2021 and resigns to avoid having his position taken directly by Joe Biden or to allow Pence to pardon Trump of federal crimes before Biden takes the oath of office.

• Like 2

God never said "Thou shalt not think".

43 minutes ago, pierrepaul said:

I have no interest in your book. I will however wager you anywhere up to USD$1,000 over whether or not Joe Biden will be president of the USA after January 20, 2021. The only way the Mike Pence will be president before Joe Biden is if Donald Trump has an infantile temper tantrum before January 20, 2021 and resigns to avoid having his position taken directly by Joe Biden or to allow Pence to pardon Trump of federal crimes before Biden takes the oath of office.

Some people talk the talk but do not they do not walk the walk. I put my money where my mouth is.

If you are serious about your offer, you can buy 40 copies of The Last Trump Shall Sound: Michael Stands, with whatever discount (10-20%) that is available at checkout. You can give them to your friends and associates as early Christmas presents. They will be impressed that you were one of the first to know. And if Bible prophecy is not saying that President Michael Pence will replace Donald Trump, I'll buy back the 40 books. You can impress your friends with $50.00 gift in exchange for the book.  LOL ?

Thus fa,r only one man (A Christian that was seeking for truth) has taken me up on the offer, and he was not as interested in doubling his investment, he was curious about how I followed Bible prophecy to President Michael Pence.

Anyone who wants to put their money where their mouth is (or who feels that I need to comedown a notch or two) can go to my website and click on today's special. The sales are automated and I do not know who the buyers are unless they personally get the book from me. But the buy back offer is personal. My contact info is in the book and all that is needed to get a refund is the invoice that comes with the purchase of the books. I can confirm the order number and process the refunds if Michael Pence is not the next POTUS.

If I happen to be wrong, someone or a group of people could really take me to the woodshed, because the books sold on line have very small royalties that actually come to me. But with so many people talking the talk and afraid to put any cash up, The odds for that are slim.

His child Henry 

• Moderators
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gregory

Interesting. Two clarifications: (a) if Donald Trump resigns or dies before January 20, 2021 and Michael Pence sits as president until January 20, 2021 and is then replaced on January 20, 2021 by another person (so that Pence is not the last president), would you consider that your prophecy has been fulfilled correctly? And (b) Joe Biden is inaugurated as US president on January 20, 2021, will you buy back the books?

If you'll buy back the books if Joe Biden is inaugurated President on January 20, 2021, you have a deal. All I would need would be your shipping address so I can have the purchased books delivered from the publisher directly to you. I don't want them delivered to me and I don't want to pay shipping to Canada only to have to ship them back to you on January 21, 2021.

God never said "Thou shalt not think".

8 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

When Political Prophets Fail:

They fall Pastor because is not the politics that saves. It is THE BLOOD of THE LAMB. Every political power the Bible shows clearly that they fail! Why? Because their views were contrary to the Worship of THE MOST HIGH! Both parties have views that are out of step with YAHWEH'S Commandments and Principles and I have stated this many time on this forum and others. We as SDA for the last few centuries preached on religious freedom. Yet, we can accept the views of those who says their religious views are so right that if you do not follow them, you must be punish. I don't believe the outright murder of an unborn child and not different then putting one in a cage! But, YAHSHUA came and die that we all may have eternal life. The Bible says we are not to judge! Can, I have the right to make the decision of a another woman's body? It is right to force her husband to keep her bearing children that they cannot afford? Should a woman have to bear a child of a rape act, that should be her decision! 

I am against the homosexual act, but YAHWEH is also against fornicators, adulterers and other sexual acts that we do not like to discuss. My point is that each kingdom that fail, all fail because of their views and actions contrary to the Commands of YAHWEH!

Listen to HCH putting a man above YAHWEH and putting Biden down because he is a Catholic. Because Pence is a Protestant, he is righteous and Biden isn't because he is a Catholic (we are hung up on the false myth of the beast). Satan wins! Is Daniel Chapter a sweeping view of political powers, yes it is and how they all came to the end, even the beast who is not the papacy. He will destroy the papacy because it is THE FATHER'S WILL. Adventist you cannot have it both ways either the papacy is the whore or the beast? Why do I say it how do the beast hate the whore and the kings that reign with hate her and they burn her and destroy her? I do not get it? It is plain simple English to me! 

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For ELOHIYM hath put in their hearts to Fulfil HIS WILL, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the WORDS of ELOHIYM shall be Fulfilled. Rev 17:12, 13,16, 17 

Now, I ask, how can anyone read the above and still believe the myth that has created people like HCH? There goes the hour in that verse! Then we always claiming that the Protestants will force us to keep Sunday! Really? Many SDA voted for a person who broke the laws of man and most of all of YAHWEH! 71 Million people are following Trump! They actually believe he is a god and that THE Heavenly FATHER was leading a man who lies, cheat on all of his wives, rapes, is racist is a saint! Then HCH have the nerve to put Pence as a political figure who lies and accept every evil thing Trump does above YAHSHUA! He then makes a bet; which is gambling! Then have the nerve to make the bet on his suppose to  be writings on Bible prophecies! That YAHWEH is with him like Esau, he would sell the truth, like Esau sold the Birthright Covenant! How totally against THE MOST HIGH Principles!

Political history down to through the ages were shown that their views would not stand up to the Principles of the True Worship of THE MOST HIGH. YAHWEH brought on this pandemic to show us truth, he allow Trump to become president to show those who claim to worship HIM are fooling themselves. We had our differences on this forum; but not like it has been since Trump. Divisiveness was dark and profound. It brought out the hidden systematic truth about racism that has been embedded, waiting to come forth with a vengeance! I see how 1/3 of the messengers follow Lucifer! Lucifer has no empathy, no remorse, no compassion, he only think of himself and his power. He see and becomes angry how he was kick out and made low before the other messengers. But, he will have to admit soon,  by kneeling and bowing down to YAHSHUA, that HE IS ELOHIYM who created and him! Yes, his rage will return, and all of the fallen messengers and the wicked will still follow him to death; like someone being shot on fifth avenue! Tomorrow on the Sabbath will be something that will be shockful, watch and see!

But remember one thing soon these words about the politics of this world:

And the seventh messenger trumpeted. And there came to be loud voices saying, The kingdoms of this world have become our SOVEREIGN, and of HIS MESSIAH; and HE shall reign forever and ever. Rev 11:15 WOY, TS2009, HBR

Have a blessed and happy Sabbath!:peaceout:

9 hours ago, pierrepaul said:

Interesting. Two clarifications: (a) if Donald Trump resigns or dies before January 20, 2021 and Michael Pence sits as president until January 20, 2021 and is then replaced on January 20, 2021 by another person (so that Pence is not the last president), would you consider that your prophecy has been fulfilled correctly? And (b) Joe Biden is inaugurated as US president on January 20, 2021, will you buy back the books?

If you'll buy back the books if Joe Biden is inaugurated President on January 20, 2021, you have a deal. All I would need would be your shipping address so I can have the purchased books delivered from the publisher directly to you. I don't want them delivered to me and I don't want to pay shipping to Canada only to have to ship them back to you on January 21, 2021.

Please don't bet with HCHC! He is going to lose because President elect Biden will be in the White House. YAHWEH, not HCH or anyone but HIM can set up kings and take them down. He also never lets men like Pence who is weak ever be a president. He wanted the glory around Trump and is only a weak yes man that will creep away and not be remembered! When you don't have no backbone like Baalim, you will speak and beat a donkey to get to the power! If he had walk away when he heard and saw the tape; he might have been president, but never now! See the fly told what he has become. It got more fame then Pence did. Now, that's a shame!

Blessings!

On 11/13/2020 at 1:20 PM, Gregory Matthews said:

When Political Prophets Fail:  The following is a good article

If the political revelation from Scriptures fails, I will consider it.

I should note that if circumstances prevent Michael Pence from being President after Mr. Trump (in place of Joe Biden), the next Michael in the American line of presidential succession is the Secretary of State Michael Pompeo. Though that would not be Michael Pence, it would fulfill the prophecy as I currently understand it, which clearly states that Michael will stand when Trump is broken and begin the time of trouble. We cannot be too dogmatic about details that are not revealed before they happen. But we can trust in the word of God to the best of our understanding.

On 11/13/2020 at 2:03 PM, pierrepaul said:

if Joe Biden is inaugurated President on January 20, 2021,

According to Babylonian custom, anyone other than Trump who is president between 20 January 2021 and 28 March 2021 would not necessarily count unless they are President on 29 March 2021. And President Trump could pull a coup d'etat and be in office a few more years before Michael gets his turn. I'll give you some insight:

When Pope John Paul II died on 2 April 2005, by Babylonian custom, Pope Benedict XVI was in his ascension year until 29 March 2006, when Babylonian tradition made him officially the king of the Vatican.  Thus, when Benedict left office (as I pointed out 8 times between September 2011 & September 2012 that he was a short timer and that he would not be pope after the Spring of 2013). Bible prophecy was right and he did not make it to the Spring of 2013. By Babylonian custom, he was 1 day and 1 month short of 7 years, which is a short space since 7 is the number of completeness.

When all was said and done, I partially understood the prophecy about Benedict leaving before it happened and I better understood it after it happened. It is the same way with Michael Pence (or Pompeo) they are the only 2 Michael's in the American Presidential line that I know of (I suspect Pence because a VP often is called upon to finish the term of a president, but I won't know the details or God's timing until it happens).

For clarity: My current reading of Bible prophecy is that Donald Trump or Michael (Pence of Pompeo) but not Joe Biden will be America's President on 29 March 2021. Keep studying and praying and be ready for the unexpected because Christ will come when we least expect Him and Michael P will be president.

His child Henry 

This is a response to a question in a private message. It will interest some.

As a Bible student,I do not yet know all of the particulars.From my study of the Scriptures, it is clear that the papal beast in Revelation 13 has had its 7 rulers(heads) from 1929 when the deadly wound was healed (Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, and Benedict XVI). The prophecy moved from the papal-beast to the lamblike earth-beast while President Bush II was reaching his hand across the gulf to take the hand of the Roman power (Pope John-Paul II), to take the hand of spiritualism (The Dalai Lama), and to take the hand of the Roman power again(Pope Benedict XVI on April 15, 2008).

A horn in Bible prophecy is a ruler (king or president). The lamblike earth-beast, America, has had duo presidents since the prophecy shifted to it from the papacy. People said that I was wrong in my reading of Scriptures. I went back to the Bible and discovered that the word duo was translated as 2 & 2 in Luke 10:1. Is that also true of Revelation 13? Pope John-Paul II lived 42 months after 9/11/01 with a few days left over in Sept 2001 and April 2005. On the Hebrew calendar, Pope John-Paul II died exactly 42 and 2 months to the very day because it is a lunar calendar that has to add the month of Adar 1 periodically to keep it in sync with the Gregorian solar calendar.

Thus the second time that duo occurs in Revelation 13, in reference to the horns on the lamblike earth-beast, it should be read not as 2, but as 2 & 2. Those horns are Presidents Bush II, Obama, Trump, and Michael. Michael Pence is America's Vice President and the next person in the line of American Presidential succession. Daniel 11 states that President Trump will be destroyed, which is yet to happen. Thus, Michael Pence is to be America's next and last President that is to come from the executive branch (according to Daniel 8). If it is not President Michael Pence, it will be President Michael Pompeo, who is the next Michael in the line of succession for American Presidents. And the prophecy could be saying that MIchaels stand (Pence in conjunction with Pompeo) to stand against Christ and His people.

Joe Biden is not President yet and from my reading of Bible prophecy, Donald Trump will be destroyed and Michael (Pence) will become president. And he will be America's last President. Once he is in office, he stays in office. And though we do not know the day and hour of Christ's coming, it will be soon and President Pence will implement the 666 Mark of the Beast. I suspect that it will start out by linking to this new COVID-19 relief bill that has been stalled in Congress.

As Daniel says...The wise will understand but the wicked will do wickedly.

Come soon Lord Jesus.

His child Henry 

On 11/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, hch said:

American line of presidential succession is the Secretary of State Michael Pompeo.

You are unbelievable! GAH Now, its Pompeo what kind of prophet are you! Who on earth do you serve? He gives you these visions, first the wrong date, then the wrong man. Don't you think you need truly take some time out because this is so hilarious I cannot stand it!ROFLMHO