ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

5 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

May I ask you where did you read that [Jesus] cast down the censer?

[If Jesus had objected to Ellen using His name as such, He or an angel would have told her not to use that name.] 

I saw Jesus, who had been ministering before the ark containing the ten commandments, throw down the censer. He raised His hands, and with a loud voice said, "It is done." And all the angelic host laid off their crowns as Jesus made the solemn declaration, "He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."  {EW 279.2}  

[NOTE:  HCH, I have strongly advised Stinsonmarri to correctly cite Ellen White, and not to insert her words into direct quotations from EGW.  She complies with my advice.  I note that in the above  quote of Stinsonmarri, you have changed a word that she used, and inserted your  preferred word.  If you  quote somebody, please do  it accurately--GM.]

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

6 hours ago, hch said:

Does a correct understanding of how to read Rev 12 shed any light on how Rev 14 is written?

If I were to think your interpretation is the only interpretation that is correct.  Most prophecy containing imagery like this can have multiple meanings, like an onion having multiple layers.  The way I read the prophecy, it is sequential.  It all depends on who you think the woman is.  In many places, a woman is a church.  In this case, I view the woman to be the chosen people of the era.  It starts with Eve "mother of all the living" (including the Messiah), moves through Sarah, the mother of the Hebrews, through Rebecca, the mother of the nation of Israel, through the Chosen people of Israel - a church; a woman - all the way to Mary the mother of Jesus, through the Church (represented by a woman) through the ages.  Just my thoughts.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Four trumpets are the Wrath of THE MOST HIGH on the earth rebellious people denying  who HE IS!

Maybe it's just semantics,: but the trumpets are not the wrath of the MOST HIGH.His wrath comes after the trumpets - seven bowls of it -  and it will make the trumpets look like a day at Disneyland.  In the Trumpets, 1/3 of everything is destroyed. In the seven Bowls of God's wrath, virtually everything is devastated.  I believe the 7 Bowls will be so bad, God will evacuate His elect from the planet before they fall.

3 hours ago, hch said:

[If Jesus had objected to Ellen using His name as such, He or an angel would have told her not to use that name.] 

Oh PULEESE! Are you saying you equate the revelation EGW received to be on the same level as the revelation that the OT prophets received?  If you do, I infer that you put her writings equivalent with scripture, which is just plain cultish.

54 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

In many places, a woman is a church.  In this case, I view the woman to be the chosen people of the era.

The context in the example in Rev 12 places the woman at the time of Christ's birth. The dragon narration is cited after the child (Jesus ) is born, but the dragon fell from heaven before Christ was born. So the point that I was making is not dependent upon the identity of the woman. My point relates to the sequencing of the passage.

Intro followed by a caveat to explain something that came before the intro and so forth.

The sequencing of a passage is not always chronological. To assume that a passage is chronological and to run with it in that context is not always the right way to go. Thus, it is possible to interpret a text with good "technique" and still not understand it.

His child Henry 

4 hours ago, hch said:

[NOTE:  HCH, I have strongly advised Stinsonmarri to correctly cite Ellen White, and not to insert her words into direct quotations from EGW.  She complies with my advice.  I note that in the above  quote of Stinsonmarri, you have changed a word that she used, and inserted your  preferred word.  If you  quote somebody, please do  it accurately--GM.]

Thank you for the head's up.

In this instance, I originally wrote that "Jesus cast down the censer" to which Marri replied and in her reply she changed the name from Jesus to another name for the one who cast down the censer.  I reverted her changed name back to my original reference to Jesus and bricked it indicating that a change had occurred because I was talking about Jesus before she changed His name and my reply was still about Jesus.  But I can take a little more time and handle it a little differently in the future since you took the time to bring it to my attention.

Christian regards

His child Henry 

33 minutes ago, hch said:

Thus, it is possible to interpret a text with good "technique" and still not understand it.

Works two ways.

• Moderators

HCH,  yes, I noted your brackets which served to give notice that you had inserted a word.   But, in view of the fact that Stinsonmarri and I have had in-depth discussion of her practice, which she has agreed to do, I felt that I ought to make a similar suggestion to you. Just basic fairness.

Gregory

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

Maybe it's just semantics,: but the trumpets are not the wrath of the MOST HIGH.His wrath comes after the trumpets - seven bowls of it -  and it will make the trumpets look like a day at Disneyland.  In the Trumpets, 1/3 of everything is destroyed. In the seven Bowls of God's wrath, virtually everything is devastated.  I believe the 7 Bowls will be so bad, God will evacuate His elect from the planet before they fall.

Joe: Have you taken time to read what take place with each of the first four trumpets? However I will give you all Seven from Chapter Eight to Chapter Eleven!

1: Hail and fire mingled with blood  that is cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up, 

2: A great mountain burning with fire will be cast into the sea 1/3 part of the sea will become blood, 1/3 part of the creatures in the sea will die; and 1/3 part of the ships will be destroyed.

3: A great star burning like a lam from heaven will fall and 1/3 part of the rivers, and  the fountains of waters will become wormwood; and many men died from the waters, 

4:  The 1/3 part of the sun will be smitten, and 1/3 part  of the moon, and 1/3 part of the stars; so that 1/3 part of them will be darkened, and the day shone will show 1/3 part t of it, and the night likewise. (This is the first time that the sun and the moon will be struck or changed) The sun will be smitten that will cause an effect on the moon and the stars! Do you actually don't see that this is the beginning wrath of THE MOST HIGH?

Three woes are pronounce and then:

5: Angel opens the bottomless pit and all of Satan angels are release.The first are shape like locusts like horses prepared for battle; on their heads look like crowns of gold, and their faces were like the faces of men! ( Clue angels have four faces and one of their side look like a man face!).  They also have hair like a female,  teeth of a of lions. (Clue) The have breastplates of iron; their wings will sound like chariots of many horses running to battle. They will tails like scorpions, and their tail only sting at this time to hurt the wicked for five months. Their king is the angel over them (clue) is also from the bottomless pit!!!!! His name in Greek is Apollyon and in Paleo Hebrew is Abaddon which means destroyer! This is Satan!   Luke 8:30, 31; Jude 1:6

First woe ended second one to starts

6: Four angels loose that are bound to control the great river Euphrates,  to slay people! Continue of the above angels, the Euphrates represent people. Once loose will be a number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand, the one sitting on the horses will have breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. ( Clue these are angels remember angels have four faces and one side of their faces is a lion!). Now 1/3 was of people on the earth will be killed by the fire and the smoke when before in the fifth trumpet torture but not killed. They also have power their mouth, and tails: tails will be like a serpents,that the heads will hurt. 

Certain events in Chapter 11 that I have presented before will take place. Then just before the third woe and the 7th Trumpet blows the beast will arise from the bottomless pit read what he does! 

Then  a GREAT VOICE from Heaven call the two Witness to come up to Heaven. At that same hour there will be a great earthquake, 1/10 of the city will kill seven thousand people this will also frighten the remnant but they give GLORY to THE MOST HIGH!

The second woe will then be over the third woe will come real quick!

7:  And the seventh angel sounded; and there were GREAT VOICES in Heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our SOVEREIGN, and of HIS MESSIAN; and HE shall reign forever and ever. And the twenty four elders sitting before YAHWEH on their thrones fell on their faces and worshiped YAHWEH, saying, We thank You, YAHWEH El SHADDAI, which art, and wast, and art to come, because YOU took YOUR GREAT POWER and reigned. And the nations were full of wrath; and YOUR Wrath came, and the time of the judging of the dead, and to give the reward to YOUR servants, to the prophets, and to the saints, and to the ones fearing YOUR NAME, to the small and to the great, and to destroy those destroying the earth.  And the Sanctuary of YAHWEH in Heaven and there was seen in the Temple of THE SOVEREIGN the Ark of HIS Testament: and lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and an earthquake, and a great hailstorm occurred. Rev 11:15-19

If you you will notice the same thing is repeated again with more detail in Chapter 16:17-21 because this Chapter was giving more detail about the beast that Chapter 11 did not which included the seven last plagues and the battle of Armageddon! Chapter 17 more detail about the whore and the beast and how he hate her with the 10 kings! Then Chapter 18 is about the whore, the Protestants and Judaic religions who are call uncage birds and most of all Jerusalem/ Babylon here on earth being destroyed for the third and final time!

Now you have all Seven Trumpets as I said the other Chapters brings out more details. I hope this makes it clearer!

Blessings!

9 hours ago, hch said:

HCH: I owe you an apology I thought you said this was in the Scripture. Now I did go and look up what EGW said and I have read it before but as I view it this was not Chapter Eight of Revelation and I will let you read it as I explain!

And I saw the seven angels which stood before Elohim; and to them were given seven trumpets.  And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.  And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before Elohim out of the angel's hand.  And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake. Rev 8:2-5  

The above was to begin the Time of Trouble which were the  7 angels blowing the 7 trumpets. Different event, but below YAHSHUA is what EGW was referring to here, she saw the censer being thrown and I believe her vision and you will find always the original reference in the Bible.

I saw angels hurrying to and fro in heaven. An angel with a writer’s inkhorn by his side returned from the earth and reported to Jesus that his work was done, and the saints were numbered and sealed. Then I saw Jesus, who had been ministering before the Ark containing the ten Commandments, throw down the censer. HE raised His hands, and with a loud VOICE said, “It is done. EW p. 229

And HE said unto me, It is done. I am ALPHA and OMEGA, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. Rev 21:6

I hope you will forgive for the mistake and I am thankful because I discovered something new that I did not notice before!

Blessings!

5 hours ago, hch said:

In this instance, I originally wrote that "Jesus cast down the censer" to which Marri replied and in her reply she changed the name from Jesus to another name

HCH: Pastor Matthew did not like me changing THE SACRED NAME in EGW writings and I do not. When I write myself I use YAHSHUA NAME which is my choice. Pastor Matthews and I have discuss certain matters and I have always given him respect. Sometime I forget to put down what Bible Translation I use but all here knows that I use various Hebrew Versions Bible. I have taken a stand to call THE ALMIGHTY ONES by THEIR NAMES! YAHWEH IS THE FATHER, YAHSHUA, or MICHAEL IS THE SON, and THE HOLY SPIRIT I will not call a ghost! Now I did make a mistake and I have apologize, but I take a stand on my faith and THE SACRED NAMES. I have give Pastor Matthew the utmost respect.

Blessings!

7 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I owe you an apology I thought you said this was in the Scripture.

Marri,

No apology required. 

6 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Pastor Matthew did not like me changing THE SACRED NAME in EGW writings and I do not.

In the Scriptures, there are many sacred names for God and Jesus (Immanuel, God with us, for example). They know who They are and the names that people call Them by from all the languages on earth. Jesus called Himself, the Son of man when He was on earth among men.

His child Henry 

On 7/24/2019 at 10:41 PM, JoeMo said:

This is the traditional SDA teaching; I understand why you understand this way.  However, I understand differently. I understand that Jesus will have already gathered His saints prior to His announcement of Rev. 22:11:

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still."

The Spring prophetic feasts were fulfilled day-for-day and even hour-for-hour.  Christ out Passover was died at 3pm on Passover.  He was raised and presented Himself before His Father's throne in Heaven itself (the true Tabernacle) on the Feast of First Fruits (one day).  He was glorified and poured out the Holy Spirit upon His disciples on Pentecost and a first harvest of 3000 souls was gathered (on one day).

Why would we think the Fall prophetic feasts will be fulfilled differently. 

The DAY of Atonement was one day.  The High Priest entered and exited the Most Holy Place, with His work there complete - all within the span of ONE DAY.  That SAME DAY the scapegoat was banished to the uninhabited place. 

When the High Priest exited the MHP on the Day of Atonement, he blessed the waiting people of Israel. 

I believe that Jesus will return for His waiting people on the DAY which fulfills the ancient prophecy.   Wrath will then be poured out in 7 last plagues upon those who are not reconciled to the Father through the blood of the Lamb.

It is possible the plagues will not begin for 7 days following the rescue/removal of the saved.  Judgment will be pronounced against the filthy on the DAY of Atonement (not covered with the robe of Christ's righteousness), but not executed for another 7 days.  Just as the flood of Noah did not begin for 7 days after the door of the Ark was shut. 

I would think the folks left behind, with any knowledge of Bible or the story of Noah would be feeling the certain judgment coming.  Maybe that period of fear is part of their punishment. 

8thdaypriest

Very eloquently stated Rachel!  I agree with everything you stated.

Have you ever thought of starting your own website?  Maybe something with a catchy name like prophecyviewpoint.com?

4 hours ago, hch said:

Marri,

No apology required. 

In the Scriptures, there are many sacred names for God and Jesus (Immanuel, God with us, for example). They know who They are and the names that people call Them by from all the languages on earth. Jesus called Himself, the Son of man when He was on earth among men.

HCH: When I have done something to someone, my Bible says to make it right! That is who I am Henry and you know that! My name is Marrian and I guess you forgot. I have only read one NAME for THE FATHER and THE SON. The Bible makes it very clear:

Who hath ascended up into Heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in HIS FIST? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is HIS NAME, and what is HIS SON’S NAME, if thou canst tell? Every WORD of ELOAH is Pure: HE is a shield unto them that put their trust in HIM. Add thou not unto HIS WORDS, lest HE Reprove thee, and thou be found a liar. Pro 30:4-6

And Moses said to THE ELOHIYM, Behold, I shall come to the sons of IsraEL and say to them, THE ELOHE of your fathers has sent me to you; and they will say to me, What is HIS NAME? What shall I say to them? And ELOHIM said to Moses, EHYAH ASHER EHYAH (I AM THAT I AM); and HE Said, You shall say this to the sons of IsraEL, EHYAH (I AM) has sent me to you.  And ELOHIYM said to Moses again, You shall say this to the sons of Israel, YAHWEH,THE ELOHE of your fathers, THE ELOHE of Abraham, THE ELOHE of Isaac, and THE ELOHE of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is MY NAME forever, and this is how I should be remembered from generation to generation. Ex 3:13-15

And in all that I have said to you take heed. And make no mention of the name of other mighty ones, let it not be heard from your mouth. Ex 23:13 

For I AM YAHWEH, I do not change. Because of this, you sons of Jacob are not destroyed. Mal 3:6

Isa 7:14 So, YAHWEH HIMSELF will give you a sign: Behold! The virgin will conceive and will bring forth A SON; and she shall call HIS NAME IMMANU-El. Isa 7:14

Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of YAHWEH by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call HIS NAME IMMANU-“EL,” which translated, means, “EL,” with us.” Mat 1: 22. 23

And she will bear A SON, and you shall call HIS NAME YAHUSHUA, for HE shall save HIS people from their sins. Mat 1:21

In the beginning was THE WORD, and THE WORD was with ELOHIYM, and THE WORD was ELOHIYM. HE was in the beginning with ELOHIYM. But as many as received HIM, to them HE gave THE AUTHORITY to become children of ELOHIYM, to those believing in HIS NAME,  John 1:1, 2, 12

I have come in THE NAME of MY FATHER, and you do not receive ME. If another comes in his own name, you will receive that one.  Joh 5:43

And there will be no blight anymore: and the Throne of YAHWEH and THE LAMB will be in it; and HIS servants will minister to HIM. And they will see HIS FACE; and HIS NAME will be on their foreheads. Rev 22:3, 4

The Bible Translations I use are: HRB, TS 2009, WOY and the Lexicon :: Strong's H430 –'ELOHIYM (transliteration) This TITLE means many things: SHIELD, CREATORS, PROVIDERS, JUDGE, ALMIGHTY and most of all LIFE GIVER!!!!!!! THE TITLE comes in the Afrikan languages in very singular and plural forms and it stands for THE UNIFICATION of THREE INDIVIDUAL SPIRIT BEINGS who work together! EACH ONE RESPECT EACH OTHER and EACH ONE IS EQUAL TO EACH OTHER and EACH ONE has THEIR INDIVIDUAL role in the Redemption and Salvation Plan. THE never do the role of THE OTHER! Finally, THEY ALL ARE POWERFUL SPIRIT BEINGS and they are  not persons which is an earthly word for flesh!

I have always from my youth question the word god because it was always used only supposedly for THE FATHER! Then as I notice the church changed to the trinity which I do not agree with at all! While others SDA still believe in THESE ALMIGHTY BEINGS as being one but three or two persons, again, I totally disagree also with monotheism as well. I believe in the original language of the Bible. Yes, I also lived in Israel and the SDA Mission says even today YAHSHUA when the speak THE SON’S NAME!

ELOHIYM is a TITLE that comprises all THREE and unless you understand the semantic of the ancient Afrikan language in all of its grammar you will not get it. Sadly, because THE TITLE is used in both the plural and singular forms many are confused about THE TITLES and how THEY are used. Bible scholars who claim to know and understand THE MOST HIGH and the Afrikan language HIS SON chose to use have been disrespected. These scholars think they know more than the CREATORS who confounded earthly beings’ language.

The Europeans scribes changed THE TITLE, but they made mistake, HIS WORD will not come back void. The Chaldeans stated to Nebuchadnezzar, that only the ELAHH (plural in Aramaic African dialect) that do not dwell with flesh can answer the kings true request. The KJV scribes used the plural English word gods! Dan 2:21 Satan will never out do THE MOST HIGH!

THE TITLES are NOT HIS NAME! THE FATHER’S NAME is YAHWEH and HIS SON have always come in HIS FATHER’S NAME! Both in the Old and New Testament. Not only did THE SON come in HIS FATHER NAME, HE came down REPRESENTING HIS FATHER. I cannot for the life of me why this is not understood because we do the same thing ourselves. Many time a son would come in place of their father to represent them in various business, but yet we don’t see that we get it from THEM! Then these scholars have the nerve to say that YAHSHUA’S NAME comes from Joshua! Again, we try to bring down THESE ALMIGHTIES to our sinful level. Why on earth and in Heaven would YAHWEH have HIS SON to come in a sinful man’s name? Did you know that Moses change Oshea name to Joshua (Yehoshua)!

Finally, THE FATHER has ONE SINGULAR NAME and that is YAHWEH! The angel told Mariam that THIS CHILD she would carry NAME would be what he receive from THE FATHER. The angel stated HIS NAME would be called YAH-SHUA which mean THE FATHER YAHWEH Gives Salvation. John 3:16 THE SON HIMSELF, STATED that HE came in HIS FATHER’S NAME! YAHSHUA have always, always done THE WILL of HIS FATHER! Earthly beings refuse to do so, and they will receive their just reward base on their choice! I like Joshua will choose to HONOR ALL THREE OF THEIR NAMES! When YAHSHUA returns the Bible states HE WILL come in HIS NEW NAME!

HIS EYES were as a flame of fire, and on HIS HEAD were many crowns; and HE had A NAME written, that no man knew, but HE HIMSELF. Rev 19:12 

I know that THEY are THREE INDIVIDUAL SPIRIT BEINGS and THE ARE YAHWEH THE FATHER, YAHSHUA/MICHAEL, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT who is not a ghost! I would love for someone to explain what a ghost is and why we would want to use it for THE HOLY SPIRIT? We really need know what the word spirit means because many I feel do not truly understand the word. Spirit and ghost has been used interchangeably and they do not mean at all the same thing! So I would love if someone would explain it!

Blessings!

3 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

The Spring prophetic feasts were fulfilled day-for-day and even hour-for-hour.  Christ out Passover was died at 3pm on Passover.  He was raised and presented Himself before His Father's throne in Heaven itself (the true Tabernacle) on the Feast of First Fruits (one day).  He was glorified and poured out the Holy Spirit upon His disciples on Pentecost and a first harvest of 3000 souls was gathered (on one day).

Why would we think the Fall prophetic feasts will be fulfilled differently. 

The DAY of Atonement was one day.  The High Priest entered and exited the Most Holy Place, with His work there complete - all within the span of ONE DAY.  That SAME DAY the scapegoat was banished to the uninhabited place.

I am truly sorry Joe but I do not agree with Rachel! First of all the word feast is a pagan word. There was one meal in The Holy Convocation or Appointed Set Time of YAHWEH. Again that word feast was place their by the Papacy from the Romans and is not the true word at all. The word is "Moed or Modah," and it means appointment or fixed time! 

A feast is a huge, delicious meal that's served at a party or celebration. Vocabulary.com

The origin of the word 'festival' can be traced to the Latin 'festa' meaning ‘a religious holiday’. The adjective connected with 'festa' was 'festivalis', and that word came into English, via French, as the adjective 'festival' (‘relating to a religious feast’). Days that were celebrated as religious feasts were ‘festival days’. Eventually, the adjective became a noun, as people stopped talking about ‘festival days’ and shortened this to ‘festivals.

The Latin word 'festa' has also left its mark on English in other ways. In French it became 'fête', which then came into English to refer to a large outdoor entertainment; in Spanish it became 'fiesta', which has become familiar in English as a word for a carnival; in Italian, the word 'festone' was coined to describe garlands of flowers used in religious festivals, and this came into English as the word 'festoon'.

We can even trace 'festa' back to two older Latin words: it was originally related to 'fanum' (‘temple’) and 'feriae' (‘rituals’). So, although we now often associate festivals with secular culture, their origins lie very much in the religious sphere. Browse the English Dictionary

The word "feasts" is the Hebrew word mow'ed, which means: "to keep an appointment" or "appointed times." The word "holy convocation" means: "rehearsal." In other words, the feasts of the Lord were appointed times of worship for Israel that would serve as "dress rehearsals" in God's prophetic calendar. www.bereanbiblechurch.org

The Hebrew noun מועד (moed, Strong's #4150) is translated in the New American Standard Bible (NASB) as "appointed time.” It literally means "an appointment".  The word is used 281 times in 213 verses.

These Holy Convocation (which means to assemble) Days belong to YAHWEH. There are six yearly ones and one weekly one the Sabbath. Only one at evening was there a meal however even IsraEL was disobedient. Luke 22:1 The Unleavened Bread they call it the passover! Can you please name me another one of these Holy Day that they had a meal? They never had an abundant meal at all!

You may not I agree with me but YAHSHUA was THE PASSOVER in the Garden. HE was the burnt offering on the stauros! I would ask you to read Ex Chapter 12 and the Book of Leviticus to understand the differences between the meal supper and the burnt offering. Dan 7:25 is true because the Roman pagan religious word feast was adopted by the Catholic, then the Protestants which include the SDA! The scribe added a lie and most have accepted it as the norm. The Day of Atonement nor any of The Holy Convocations were not nailed to the stauros.

Finally, Paul would not contradict himself in one Verse and something different in another. Even my Hebrew Bibles all use the word feast in 1 Cor 5:6 I say "Appointed Time," and the Corinthians were Greeks! They were to keep the Unleavened Bread and YAHSHUA'S supper and not the passover meal. Then:

And we sailed away from Philippi after the days of Unleavened Bread, and came unto them to Troas in five days; where we abode seven days.Act 20:6  

Troas another Greek City! 

For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus, because he would not spend the time in Asia: for he hasted, if it were possible for him, to be at Jerusalem the day of Pentecost. Act 20:16

Paul is showing a pattern that the followers of YAHSHUA was keeping the Appointed Holy Convocation days after HIS death and also the Greeks! So, what did he mean in Cols. 2:14-16? Simple, the same thing that Peter said in Acts 15:5-11 which were the laws of Moses.  Paul even explain what those laws were in Heb 10:1-4; the sacrificial laws. The Appointed Times in Lev 23:1 clearly says these are HIS Holy Appointed Time which also included the Sabbath. So Paul told the Colossian these ordinances or laws were blotted out! So no one should judge in your meat (bread) or wine (grape juice) or of the Holy Days (all six that comes yearly), of of the new moon (YAHWEH'S CALENDAR of Time) and finally of the Sabbath because these are a shadow of things to come! Shadow/Shade originally means protection.

Again, I am not asking anyone to accept my word but to check out the sources and just look at the pattern.The choice is yours!

Blessings!

• Moderators

Stinsonmari said, as I have quoted below:

As I have stated before,  Strong's is NOT a good dictionary of the Biblical languages.

But, as Stinsonmarri likes to use Strong's, which is her right, I thought that I would check Strong's definition # 4150, to see what Strong's actually said.  Strong's definition 4150, actually states all of the following;

*  An appointment, fixed time or season.

*  A signal

*  A festival

*  A feast

*  An assembly

*  A congregation

*  A place of meeting

I am truly sorry Joe but I do not agree with Rachel! First of all the word feast is a pagan word. There was one meal in The Holy Convocation or Appointed Set Time of YAHWEH. Again that word feast was place their by the Papacy from the Romans and is not the true word at all. The word is "Moed or Modah," and it means appointment or fixed time!

The word "feasts" is the Hebrew word mow'ed, which means: "to keep an appointment" or "appointed times." The word "holy convocation" means: "rehearsal." In other words, the feasts of the Lord were appointed times of worship for Israel that would serve as "dress rehearsals" in God's prophetic calendar. www.bereanbiblechurch.org

The Hebrew noun מועד (moed, Strong's #4150) is translated in the New American Standard Bible (NASB) as "appointed time.” It literally means "an appointment".  The word is used 281 times in 213 verses.

Gregory

I have not been posting much lately, because of time constraints. But I have been studying.

As I continue to study the Bible and the Spirit of prophecy,  it appears that Michael Pence will become President THIS YEAR: 2019.

That means that President Donald Trump will be broken this year: 2019. Broken=Definitely leaves office. And Donald Trump may actually die within a short time after leaving office.

I do not know if his death is within days, months or a few years after leaving office. 

That is my current understanding of Bible prophecy. And based on that assessment, Iran will most likely attack America's fleet in the Persian Gulf this year as well.

May God have mercy on us.

His child Henry 

5 hours ago, hch said:

it appears that Michael Pence will become President THIS YEAR: 2019.

That means that President Donald Trump will be broken this year: 2019. Broken=Definitely leaves office.

If this happens, I'll eat my hat - and yours.

5 hours ago, hch said:

Iran will most likely attack America's fleet in the Persian Gulf this year as well.

I agree with this - especially the plea for God's mercy.

36 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

If this happens, I'll eat my hat - and yours.

Buy a hat made of bio degradable vegetable matter that you can cook and enjoy.

Felt is fur from dead animals. Not good.

Straw is ucky. As is canvass baseball cap.

But what is the “image to the beast”? and how is it to be formed? The image is made by the two-horned beast, and is an image to the first beast. It is also called an image of the beast. Then to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy.[1]

It began forming in 1989.

[1] GC88 443.2

His child Henry 

2 hours ago, hch said:

Buy a hat made of bio degradable vegetable matter

I'm weaving a skull cap out of celery strings, just in case. wee

2 hours ago, hch said:

we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy.[

This is out of GC by EGW.  What if EGW were WROOON ... ?  Looking strictly at scripture and the signs of the times (at least the obvious ones), I think she might be.  Of course, I could be wrong as well.  Time will tell.

15 hours ago, hch said:

I have not been posting much lately, because of time constraints. But I have been studying.

As I continue to study the Bible and the Spirit of prophecy,  it appears that Michael Pence will become President THIS YEAR: 2019.

That means that President Donald Trump will be broken this year: 2019. Broken=Definitely leaves office. And Donald Trump may actually die within a short time after leaving office.

I do not know if his death is within days, months or a few years after leaving office. 

That is my current understanding of Bible prophecy. And based on that assessment, Iran will most likely attack America's fleet in the Persian Gulf this year as well.

HCH: Here you go making wild prediction based on WHAT? What you need to do is pray because the Time of Trouble and the Wrath of THE MOST HIGH will strike this earth. That is not a prediction that is what the Bible said whether you believe it or not.

I am going to stand and say this and I know my friend Joe will not like it. Trump won because YAHSHUA said that before HE comes, it will be like Noah. HE also said Sodom and yes Obama filled one part of the prophecy and Trump the other! Racism is on a high, church shooting in SC,  the Carterville fiasco, the man sending out those packages of bombs, Tree of Life synagogue, the Poway synagogue, the U.S. Coast Guard officer with all the ammunition claiming to be a white supremacist. I could go on and I have not hear of one muslim terrorist for the last few years. These are the prophecies being fulfilled and time is winding up. We have not been very good keepers of our earth. The earth is sick! Did you hear about the ice is melting in Greenland at a rapid pace, also in the north pole? Water levels are rising and and in a few years coastal cities will be underwater!

What all of us need to do is study like never before! Stop with all this political ranting and get your house in order. While you worrying about all of this you will not be ready when THE BRIDE GROOM is about to come and the angel gives out the cry at midnight. You will be in a toxic slumber, waking to late begging for oil. The SP is not what is needed, it is THE WORD of THE MOST HIGH, the Bible! EGW said numerous time to take the Bible. She even said do not read her books until you have study the Bible! Her books are not going to save anyone, neither a church or a party. We will be sealed by THE HOLY SPIRIT and YAHSHUA is returning to save us, end of story!

Happy Sabbath!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

What all of us need to do is study like never before! Stop with all this political ranting and get your house in order. While you worrying about all of this you will not be ready when THE BRIDE GROOM is about to come and the angel gives out the cry at midnight. You will be in a toxic slumber, waking to late begging for oil. The SP is not what is needed, it is THE WORD of THE MOST HIGH, the Bible! EGW said numerous time to take the Bible. She even said do not read her books until you have study the Bible! Her books are not going to save anyone, neither a church or a party. We will be sealed by THE HOLY SPIRIT and YAHSHUA is returning to save us, end of story!

Preach it sister!  You and I may not agree politically, but you are a sister in Christ.  To paraphrase Gal. 3:28-29:

"There is neither Black nor White, neither rich nor poor, nor is there Democrat or Republican, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

• Like 2

7 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

HCH: Here you go making wild prediction based on WHAT?

That is a great question though it ignores the fact that I posted the foundational evidence:

16 hours ago, hch said:

But what is the “image to the beast”? and how is it to be formed? The image is made by the two-horned beast, and is an image to the first beast. It is also called an image of the beast. Then to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy. GC88 443.2

to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself. And that I did.

Thus, I learned that the papacy arose over a 30 year period from 508 to 538. During the study, I discovered the parallel historical information that correlates America's Islamic interactions and the starting date in 1989 was discovered. I had been searching for that date for years, and it was the mercy of God that allowed me to find it. Then it is only a matter of adding 30 years to it to discover 2019. And with the timeline established, the events that I shared with this group earlier from Bible study were not difficult to match to the timeline.

Are we to wait until the fulfillment of the prophecies of the end before we say anything concerning them? Of what value will our words be then? Shall we wait until God’s judgments fall upon the transgressor before we tell him how to avoid them? Where is our faith in the word of God? Must we see things foretold come to pass before we will believe what He has said? In clear, distinct rays light has come to us, showing us that the great day of the Lord is near at hand, “even at the doors.” Let us read and understand before it is too late . 9T 20.1

But sister Marri, you do not begin your message by asking for more supplemental evidence to be able to verify my study, you begin with skepticism that doubts.

It is vitally important to become acquainted with the prophecies, and to understand the waymarks God has given in His word. By searching the Bible, be able to give to others intelligent reasons for your faith YI, August 25, 1886 par. 2 (paraphrased by Hch)

The work they ought to do they do not do and God will give them no greater light than they have had until they acknowledge the light He has already given them. 1888 301.1

His child Henry