ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

11 hours ago, hch said:

But what is the “image to the beast”? and how is it to be formed? The image is made by the two-horned beast, and is an image to the first beast. It is also called an image of the beast. Then to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy. GC88 443.2

HCH: EGW did not have a vision about the papacy or the beast of Rev Chapters 13, or17 The Bible says the two horn makes a image. But NO FLESH BEING CAN DO THE FOLLOWING:

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. Rev 13:15

I know who the image is do you? If an image has life and both speak and cause many who will not worship him, the image, be killed-NEVER WAS AN IMAGE! Seem like you and the world when this happen are truly deceive because the Bible does not lie! When you will learn that there is only going to be one ruler over this world and the papacy and the beast were just a toy in deception, get back with me. The Papacy will be destroyed by the false prophet and the beast. The beast and the false prophet will be destroyed by YAHSHUA, did you hear anything about the image being destroyed-Nope!

Blessings!

On 8/2/2019 at 1:18 PM, hch said:

But what is the “image to the beast”? and how is it to be formed? The image is made by the two-horned beast, and is an image to the first beast. It is also called an image of the beast. Then to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy. GC88 443.2But what is the “image to the beast”? and how is it to be formed? The image is made by the two-horned beast, and is an image to the first beast. It is also called an image of the beast. Then to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy. GC88 443.2

Dear Sister Marri,

the focus of my study was not to prove who the papacy is or who the image beast is BUT to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy.

So I studied the formation of the papal-beast to learn what Sister White said could be learned about the formation of the image beast. The parallels are striking. In both instances: Emperors were deposed, leaders assassinated, the state meddled with churchcraft, 3 identifiable leaders are plucked up, and so forth.

Thus, from the study of the rise of the papacy, it can be determined that the image to the beast will form in 2019 in conjunction with the inauguration of President Pence and the #IranUSwar .

20 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH, O.K. and your foundation was shifting sand.

Bro GM, With much archeological research, the sand has to be brushed away to get at the artifacts and the bedrock.  [But you should already know that.]

When President Michael Pence is inaugurated, probation will not yet be closed. You will still have time to repent and plead with God to change your skeptical heart. God can take a stony heart and make it into a heart of flesh!

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

Speaking about President Trump, HCH made the comment I quote below:

Well that about covers it.  I predict that you are correct;

*  You do not know.

*  President Trump will die sometime after he leaves office.

*  You have finally predicted something that is likely to happen.

I do not know if his death is within days, months or a few years after leaving office. 

• Haha 2

Gregory

9 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Speaking about President Trump, HCH made the comment I quote below:

Well that about covers it.  I predict that you are correct;

*  You do not know.

*  President Trump will die sometime after he leaves office.

*  You have finally predicted something that is likely to happen.

GM

In the rise of the papacy, two people were removed from office that foreshadow the removal of President Trump in the endtime fulfillment. In both instances, they died in captivity. One in a matter of weeks and the other does not have the circumstances or date of his death available in the historical record. Hmm they both died in captivity...I missed that. Thank you.

We are blessed in the final hours of probation to have the opportunity 1) to study to show ourselves approved of God as servants that need not to be reproached when Christ Comes,  and likewise,  2) the opportunity to cavil at those who are trying to study while seeking honest feedback from Christian counselors.

I choose to study, even if there is a possibility of not getting something right the first go round, because my salvation and that of family, friends and others for whom Christ died is important to me. Even if that means trying to wake up a grumpy child that is down right hostile to having their slumber disturbed. (My personal experience is an illustration. I have a daughter like that. Dare anyone wake her before she thinks it is time to get up. She sleeps so soundly that she won't hear the call and sometimes when the caller is persistent, she gets woke up just enough to start fighting. And I have a son that slept so soundly that he totally slept through the fire alarm at academy even though the bell was located directly above the head of his bed. That could have been a disaster … they did role call when the boys gathered in the safe zone and it turned out to be a false alarm too. But the contingency plan was for my boy's roommate to be his buddy and be responsible for this sound sleeper to be out of the building if the alarm rang at night. That false alarm brought the need of a child to the attention of those that needed to know so that a plan could be devised to save his life in the event of a real fire.)

We can be alert and make preparations for our future happiness with Jesus or we can neglect making preparation and give others the impression that is not important to prepare and take our chances. The warning was premature, nothing happened. In the days of Noah people were content to take the wait and see attitude. And that is what they did in spite of Noah's 130 years of telling them to get ready to meet their God.

His child Henry 

14 hours ago, hch said:

GM

In the rise of the papacy, two people were removed from office that foreshadow the removal of President Trump in the endtime fulfillment. In both instances, they died in captivity. One in a matter of weeks and the other does not have the circumstances or date of his death available in the historical record. Hmm they both died in captivity...I missed that. Thank you.

We are blessed in the final hours of probation to have the opportunity 1) to study to show ourselves approved of God as servants that need not to be reproached when Christ Comes,  and likewise,  2) the opportunity to cavil at those who are trying to study while seeking honest feedback from Christian counselors.

HCH: As I state where is your Biblical proof about Pence? You ran around everything I provided. You could not give an answer and then you states what Pastor Matthew said which did not correlate with the Pence prediction you made! He said that Trump had to die sometime.

Blessings!

On 8/3/2019 at 9:01 PM, hch said:

Dear Sister Marri,

the focus of my study was not to prove who the papacy is or who the image beast is BUT to learn what the image is like, and how it is to be formed, we must study the characteristics of the beast itself, —the papacy.

So I studied the formation of the papal-beast to learn what Sister White said could be learned about the formation of the image beast. The parallels are striking. In both instances: Emperors were deposed, leaders assassinated, the state meddled with churchcraft, 3 identifiable leaders are plucked up, and so forth.

Thus, from the study of the rise of the papacy, it can be determined that the image to the beast will form in 2019 in conjunction with the inauguration of President Pence and the #IranUSwar .

Bro GM, With much archeological research, the sand has to be brushed away to get at the artifacts and the bedrock.  [But you should already know that.]

When President Michael Pence is inaugurated, probation will not yet be closed. You will still have time to repent and plead with God to change your skeptical heart. God can take a stony heart and make it into a heart of flesh!

Can't answer the questions right?

Be blessed!

6 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

HCH: As I state where is your Biblical proof about Pence? You ran around everything I provided. You could not give an answer and then you states what Pastor Matthew said which did not correlate with the Pence prediction you made! He said that Trump had to die sometime.

Dear sister Marri,

This is a point that you will have to study for yourself at this time. I gave you enough information to know where to look and that is all I will give for right now.

6 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Can't answer the questions right?

You may assume that if you wish.

But the truth of the matter is that the Lord promises that knowledge will increase in the endtime and that the wise will understand.

And since the presentation of the study is important (if I say it wrong there are those who will tear it apart to their own hurt). I am going to continue to hone the presentation before I share it.

A brother once counseled me that I cast my pearls too liberally. So you will have to be patient or pray for understanding and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you where He led me.

Christian regards

Hch 

His child Henry 

5 hours ago, hch said:

So you will have to be patient or pray for understanding and ask the Holy Spirit to lead you where He led me.

I'm not so sure the HS led you to where you are.  I'm not saying it absolutely did not lead you these; just saying I'm not so sure.  Another way of saying it is that your revelation is not my revelation.

"So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!" ( 1 Cor. 10:12)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 11:25 AM, JoeMo said:

I'm not so sure the HS led you to where you are.  I'm not saying it absolutely did not lead you these; just saying I'm not so sure.  Another way of saying it is that your revelation is not my revelation.

"So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!" ( 1 Cor. 10:12)

JoeMo,

If we are not being led by the same Spirit, one (and more) of us is in danger. Light and darkness do not exist together.

Friday, I finished my latest Bible study (manuscript), but I did not publish it. I sent a copy to a 
publisher who declined it without even looking at it. But with his rejection, he suggested that it be 
reviewed by... and if she approved it, he would publish it. I responded that … does not review manuscripts prior to publication: But she has been known to do it if requested by a publisher. 
The publisher responded: I will make that request right now.

My prayer is that she review the material and that the Lord holds back the wily devil who is seeking to kill and destroy. It is time (2019) for the image-beast to form, for judgment to fall on Israel and America. The material is in the manuscript that sits on her computer. I will leave it in God's keeping.

After President Trump is broken in 2019, President Pence is in office in 2019, Israel receives her judgment, and the war with Iran begins, and the Time of Trouble follows; it may be too late for me to warn those who are not led by the same Spirit.

We are at the time when our metal is to be tested and the shaking will shake everything
that is not founded in Christ Jesus.

With this  post, I commit the souls of those who trust in Christ to Christ Jesus our Savior, and those who think that they are standing to their thoughts whether they be threads of gold of ropes of sand.
God knows and His word will do the work that He has appointed for it to do at God's time.

Fare thee well?
  • Sad 1

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

Does that mean you're leaving this forum?

No. I'm just going to wait on the sidelines (outside of Nineveh) for a while and watch the days count down for President Trump to get broken and to see President Michael Pence stand for his people. And weep for those who could have heard the warning and bettered their spiritual situation with Christ.

When it started raining Noah could not do that much for the antediluvians that had refused to hear him. There will be a time when the 5 foolish virgins separate themselves from the wise virgins and go looking for that which it is too late to obtain.

I have other groups to warn and some of them are actually listening. So there is no need to labor for the garden that is past its prime when there are other gardens that are still producing.

"LORD, Remember me when thou comest into Thy Kingdom"!

• Sad 1

His child Henry 

• Members
On 8/25/2019 at 1:50 PM, hch said:

to see President Michael Pence stand for his people.

Sorry but this man wont have any idea as what to do without Trump!!!!!

• Like 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

2 hours ago, phkrause said:

Sorry but this man wont have any idea as what to do without Trump!!!!!

President Trump has set President Pence up to fail.

The trade war with China, the claims at Trump's recent rally

"You have to vote for me whether you like me or not....your 401k(s) depend on it" etc.

It is self-serving.Imagine a death insurance policy that pays a widow who doesn't get enough to 

meet the final expenses while the house, cars, kids college, and everything else is months behind and in default.

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The answer is:  HCH.

He cannot give an answer be there is none. Pence had his chance during the Hollywood event that took place on the bus. The lewd discussion between Billy and Trump. He did not bow out instead bow down to Trump. He is a weak man and a flunkie. Yes, because he covers up for Trump. He could never make a good president because he will not stand up for justice. When Trump lies, he lies along with him. I tell if you want to watch someone watch out for Steve Miller!

Blessings and Happy Sabbath!

The Bible prophecy that gives the final warning the best I could is summarized.

in my book on MP3

http://bit.ly/2Lm6zLc

The Bible texts are given in the narration

But the Spirit of Prophecy material and other references are footnoted

the program does not read footnotes.

But for those who choose to wait and see if the "rain will come"

I'll wait in the ark thank you.

His child Henry 

11 hours ago, hch said:

The Bible prophecy that gives the final warning the best I could is summarized.

in my book on MP3

http://bit.ly/2Lm6zLc

The Bible texts are given in the narration

But the Spirit of Prophecy material and other references are footnoted

the program does not read footnotes.

But for those who choose to wait and see if the "rain will come"

I'll wait in the ark thank you.

HCH is about selling your book because Bible prophecy does not say that Pence will be the next President! Why? You think he is going bring in the Sunday blue law that we've been preaching? Now the Republican had both the Senate and the house and they did nothing on religion but abortion and killing and caging brown people! Making the rich richer, the farmers bankrupt, the cole minors without their pension and Moscow Mitch getting kickbacks from the Russian who build that factory when he released the suspension on him! What the Republicans nor the Democrats do not understand that YAHWEH'S in control. Prophecies are being fulfilled even by Trump! He moved the embassy to Jerusalem! That is a sign because they are ready to build the Temple! There is something brooding and it will herald in the Time of Trouble. Civil arrest is coming to America and even those in this church true colors will be shown! The time of Elijah is at hand!

4 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

HCH is about selling your book because Bible prophecy does not say that Pence will be the next President! Why? You think he is going bring in the Sunday blue law that we've been preaching? Now the Republican had both the Senate and the house and they did nothing on religion but abortion and killing and caging brown people! Making the rich richer, the farmers bankrupt, the cole minors without their pension and Moscow Mitch getting kickbacks from the Russian who build that factory when he released the suspension on him! What the Republicans nor the Democrats do not understand that YAHWEH'S in control. Prophecies are being fulfilled even by Trump! He moved the embassy to Jerusalem! That is a sign because they are ready to build the Temple! There is something brooding and it will herald in the Time of Trouble. Civil arrest is coming to America and even those in this church true colors will be shown! The time of Elijah is at hand!

Sister,

Giving information for free is not selling a book. You are bearing false witness and assuming too much. You say Pence is not in Bible prophecy. And you claim to know what Republicans are about. You err by not understanding the Bible and you will have to see it for yourself. That is not good when the people in Noah's Day waited to see the rain... it was too late. I hope that is not your fate. But Judgment will begin at the house of God.

I expect trouble in Israel, President Trump to be broken, President Pence to be a disaster, and the war between the USA and Iran to morph into a mega conflict (likely Armageddon?).

This year 2019 appears to align with Bible prophecy. The events are sure; I'm still studying the timing. Judgment often came in the 7th Hebrew month .That begins 29 September this year and it ends near the end of October. So there is no need to speculate as to what will  happen or when. Just believe God's word and bee ready.

Christian regards,

HCH

His child Henry 

• Moderators

Moderator note:

It may be true that HCH is giving away for free, the recent MP3 book that he cited.  But, this should not be construed to indicate that none of the books that HCH has written are ever sold.

As an example, His 402 page book, The Highest Loyalty  currently is being sold for $7.77, on the Internet.  I suspect that a review of other books that HCH has written would also be found on the Internet for sale for a specified price.  

On the basis of this, I do not believe that HCH is accurate  when he tells us that Stinsonsmarri  is bearing false witness.

Gregory

13 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Moderator note:

It may be true that HCH is giving away for free, the recent MP3 book that he cited.  But, this should not be construed to indicate that none of the books that HCH has written are ever sold.

As an example, His 402 page book, The Highest Loyalty  currently is being sold for $7.77, on the Internet.  I suspect that a review of other books that HCH has written would also be found on the Internet for sale for a specified price.  

On the basis of this, I do not believe that HCH is accurate  when he tells us that Stinsonsmarri  is bearing false witness.

Thank you for the Advertisement GM.

Mari's assertion was not if I ever sold a book but the accusation that selling books was my primary motive for spreading the gospel.

If you have Amazon Prime you can read the e-book version of The Highest Loyalty for free several people have.

And one person actually bought a copy. At $7.77, I don't think it paid the rent that month.

Hardly describable as a money making venture. Especially, when I freely put the info here and don't charge any of you a cent.

The hard copy is more of a service to those who want a hold in your hand book.

Some people still like to read books vs on screen devices. All of the information is conveniently located between the covers.

On the other hand I have given away about 200 copies of my most recent title of which I paid from my own pocket

(as I have done with all 8 or 9 books that I have written based on Daniel and Revelation)

all of which have cost almost $7.77 each or more, to print, pay for proof readers, postage, and all taxes and other fees related.

Folks misrepresented Noah too, but the Lord saw him through the ordeal.

I'm in good company.

And those who have misrepresented me or my motives 

can rally around each other and bolster one another's opinion if they so choose

despite the facts to the contrary. 

There is time to speak and a time to wait upon the Lord.

Now, I can do the yard work, house keeping, and other things that I have neglected while I studied and prayed and  wrote.

And if the Lord should ever decide that the workman is worthy of his hire as much as the ox that tramples the grain

maybe He will give me a book deal that will compensate me for the thousands of hours of prayerful research,

writing, self-sacrificing, and personal expense that have taken their toll on my life and relationships;

Hopefully, I will practice what I preach and hear "Well done thou good and faithful servant" soon and very soon

from the lips of the only One of whom it matters.

His child Henry 

On 8/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Now the Republican had both the Senate and the house and they did nothing on religion but abortion and killing and caging brown people! Making the rich richer, the farmers bankrupt, the cole minors without their pension and Moscow Mitch getting kickbacks from the Russian who build that factory when he released the suspension on him! What the Republicans nor the Democrats do not understand that YAHWEH'S in control. Prophecies are being fulfilled even by Trump!

You could be more truthful and note under which president the caging of "brown people" was begun. And of course, you had no kudos for Trump ending the practice. Not to mention all of the Democrats dealings with Russia (Joe Biden's son) or the trade deals for the farmers that Trump is making. And we don't need to mention the rampant racism of the liberal left as they trash white people regularly. But what is truth that we need to be concerned about it?!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

On 8/31/2019 at 10:41 PM, hch said:

Sister,

Giving information for free is not selling a book. You are bearing false witness and assuming too much. You say Pence is not in Bible prophecy. And you claim to know what Republicans are about. You err by not understanding the Bible and you will have to see it for yourself. That is not good when the people in Noah's Day waited to see the rain... it was too late. I hope that is not your fate. But Judgment will begin at the house of God.

I expect trouble in Israel, President Trump to be broken, President Pence to be a disaster, and the war between the USA and Iran to morph into a mega conflict (likely Armageddon?).

This year 2019 appears to align with Bible prophecy. The events are sure; I'm still studying the timing. Judgment often came in the 7th Hebrew month .That begins 29 September this year and it ends near the end of October. So there is no need to speculate as to what will  happen or when. Just believe God's word and bee ready.

Christian regards,

HCH

HCH: I was wrong to say you were selling your books and owe you an apology. I meant to say you constantly promoting your writings. We all know you have written books and I feel that the forum has kindly allowing you this special section. I can not say for the others I do not agree with what you are implying here so I sadly do not feel that your books will make the difference. It all the same thing! I feel that what is written by you here is in your books. Maybe should have presented part of your writings in here, but being honest I don't think it would be any different. 

You make out that Islam especially Iran is the evil foe. When did they rule and change YAHWEH Times and Law? Iran symbol do not relate a lamblike creature. Islam can late on the scene and it was never an empire like Assyria, Epyt, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome and even papal Rome. The Ottoman empire came later in time. Nebuchadnezzar saw from Neo-Babylon to Rome there were no Islamic religion during that time. It came even after Christianity was already sprung! Christianity is cohesive and Islam is not they have always fought each other since Mohammed died! They are not even together now! They kill more each then the Christians have. Yemen is a wreck because Saudi Arabia is against Iran and they all are like that even now in Afrika. Afrika Islam respected women like in the original religion. They are going to die out because they keep killing each other! That's why the Bible said the River Euphrates will dry up to prepare the way for the east! It is talking about the People and that's what happening more and more today and when the time come it will dried up! Now the Bible tells clearly what will take place and will need to follow its historical guide.

Well if I err you have not proven it by the Bible, it only comes from your mouth. Especially because I differ with you. I admit I did say sell instead of promote and I am humble and truly sorry for that! But I will stand for truth against your concept. Well let's see my mother was at one time a Republican and I think I can read about each party and choose how to vote! I know the Republican party use to believe in immigrants, family and they said love because they do accept homosexuals! I know they used to be the southern Democrat party and not the ever the party of Lincoln! I know that Pence is not going to become President! He is not President material he is a very weak person. That's why Trump pick him and his first Attorney General. But even though Session is racist, he still had some ethics and shocked the gbee out of Trump. He thought he could control him like Pence. To me you would have been better picking Steve Miller! That man is dangerous even more so then Trump and he is using Trump! That's who I am watching! 

So you watch Pence, while I watch Miller and let's see who know something about the Republican party some what shall we!

Blessings HCH!

14 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

You could be more truthful and note under which president the caging of "brown people" was begun. And of course, you had no kudos for Trump ending the practice. Not to mention all of the Democrats dealings with Russia (Joe Biden's son) or the trade deals for the farmers that Trump is making. And we don't need to mention the rampant racism of the liberal left as they trash white people regularly. But what is truth that we need to be concerned about it?!

I just like to know what world are you living in? No other President Caged children like Trump. Even during WWII the Japanese who were treated badly were never treated like this! This IS A FORM OF CHATTEL SLAVERY!  History repeats itself! Please state where they trash white people as you claim! I would love to read those articles, do they call them s---hole, or rat infested no tell me what have they called these white people! Hey check this out if you brave enough too and then get back with me. https://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn%3Fsr

Joe's story of his life is truly sad so are the Kennedy's! However the chosen one you just keep looking up to him. That's your choice and you have that right and my right is to listen not to any party but to my FATHER  in Heaven's Law: to love your neighbor as yourself! That also mean you too Photdude! Love Ya! 

Blessings!

Sister Mari,

Thanks for you kind words.

I will agree with you that I promote the concepts in my books.

When we reason together, we can see things differently than when I look at them from my own perspective.

But there is a danger that we will not be faithful Bible students 

Judgment begins at the House of God [HOG]

These concepts have been unearthed by my studies:
The judgment hour of the Dead ended 22 February 1928
The judgement hour of the living ended 14 February 2013
The seven popes prophesied have reigned for their 1 hour
(83 years 4 months from Yom Kippur after the healing of their deadly wound in 1929 to the end of the one pope papacy in 2013)
The papacy now has two living popes as ancient Babylon had two kings on the night it fell
The Euphrates is drying up,
(In one sense ISIS has routed the people living along the Euphrates basin to prepare for the kings of the east
and in another sense the flow of people going into apostate Babylon is drying up because of its fornication scandal)
Babylon has fallen because of her fornication scandal 2013,
2019 is the year that most likely ends the 30 years allotted for the formation of the image-beast
God's judgments will be poured on Israel beginning in 2019
The unrest in Hong Kong, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, is but the beginning of the judgment of God.

The little Time of Trouble has begun.

God's judgments will be poured upon America beginning in 2019
President Trump will fall in 2019
President Pence will be in office in 2019
Iran will attack American ships

This is all logically explained in my books with the Scriptural evidence presented
These things have happened or will soon be upon us
Any lack of belief is not because I failed to say anything.

The Bereans heard the preaching of Paul and checked it out to see if those things were Scriptural
The Antediluvians heard the preaching of Noah and laughed him to scorn.

Each one is choosing for ourselves to be among the Bereans or the Antediluvians.

If we value our own souls, we will check it out as did the Bereans
And those who presume that they know all that they need to know will wait and see.

As for me, I told what I understood at the time to the best of my understanding
I continued to study until I am overwhelmed with urgency for our salvation
and saddened that you believe not along with so many others with whom I am acquainted on this forum

My watch is steadfast, the warning has been given
The consequences to those who refuse to heed the warning is on them

Rejoice, our Savior is about to stand for His people
God's word will not return to Him void: It will accomplish that to which He sends it
The dumb dogs will not bark and the false shepherds will lead sheep astray
the wheat and the tares will grow together until the harvest
And God will personally take charge of the work to finish it in righteousness
Says the LORD: not by might or by power, but by My Spirit saith the LORD

[Moderator note:  To our friends reading this thread.  We allow people posting in this forum some freedom to post what they want.  Yes we do have some limits.  But, in this section, we allow considerable freedom.  However, most of the thoughts that HCH has presented in this post are soundly rejected by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.  Do not think that they represent SDA belief--GM.]

His child Henry 

18 hours ago, hch said:

Sister Mari,

Thanks for you kind words.

I will agree with you that I promote the concepts in my books.

When we reason together, we can see things differently than when I look at them from my own perspective.

But there is a danger that we will not be faithful Bible students 

Judgment begins at the House of God [HOG]

These concepts have been unearthed by my studies:
The judgment hour of the Dead ended 22 February 1928
The judgement hour of the living ended 14 February 2013
The seven popes prophesied have reigned for their 1 hour
(83 years 4 months from Yom Kippur after the healing of their deadly wound in 1929 to the end of the one pope papacy in 2013)
The papacy now has two living popes as ancient Babylon had two kings on the night it fell
The Euphrates is drying up,
(In one sense ISIS has routed the people living along the Euphrates basin to prepare for the kings of the east
and in another sense the flow of people going into apostate Babylon is drying up because of its fornication scandal)
Babylon has fallen because of her fornication scandal 2013,
2019 is the year that most likely ends the 30 years allotted for the formation of the image-beast
God's judgments will be poured on Israel beginning in 2019

The little Time of Trouble has begun.

God's judgments will be poured upon America beginning in 2019
President Trump will fall in 2019
President Pence will be in office in 2019
Iran will attack American ships

This is all logically explained in my books with the Scriptural evidence presented
These things have happened or will soon be upon us
Any lack of belief is not because I failed to say anything.

The Bereans heard the preaching of Paul and checked it out to see if those things were Scriptural
The Antediluvians heard the preaching of Noah and laughed him to scorn.

Each one is choosing for ourselves to be among the Bereans or the Antediluvians.

If we value our own souls, we will check it out as did the Bereans
And those who presume that they know all that they need to know will wait and see.

As for me, I told what I understood at the time to the best of my understanding
I continued to study until I am overwhelmed with urgency for our salvation
and saddened that you believe not along with so many others with whom I am acquainted on this forum

My watch is steadfast, the warning has been given
The consequences to those who refuse to heed the warning is on them

Rejoice, our Savior is about to stand for His people
God's word will not return to Him void: It will accomplish that to which He sends it
The dumb dogs will not bark and the false shepherds will lead sheep astray
the wheat and the tares will grow together until the harvest
And God will personally take charge of the work to finish it in righteousness
Says the LORD: not by might or by power, but by My Spirit saith the LORD

[Moderator note:  To our friends reading this thread.  We allow people posting in this forum some freedom to post what they want.  Yes we do have some limits.  But, in this section, we allow considerable freedom.  However, most of the thoughts that HCH has presented in this post are soundly rejected by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.  Do not think that they represent SDA belief--GM.]

HCH: Sorry for my grammar, I forgot to reproof. This is the problem I have with you. You make these predictions with no Scriptures to back it up! Where in the Bible does it state that Trump will fall in 2019 or YAHWEH will pour out judgment on Israel as you state? You keep saying things without any proof or substance. You then state "The unrest in Hong Kong, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Venezuela, is but the beginning of the judgment of God." What proof????

Babylon is Jerusalem and not Iraq! Here is proof from the Bible:

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our MASTER was crucified. Rev 11:8

Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.  Rejoice over her, thou Heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her. And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth. Rev 18:10

First, we have Rev 11:8 tell who the great city is because YAHSHUA was crucified in this city. HE was crucified in Jerusalem. But there is more proof; the blood of the prophets. All throughout Jerusalem history when she rebelled against YAHWEH, she was know to kill HIS prophets:

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous, Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. Mat 23:29

Who both killed the MASTER YAHSHUA, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not YAHWEH, and are contrary to all men: 1Th 2:15  

YAHSHUA speaks in Matt 23:29 of the tombs of the righteous saints were garnished by the Pharisees and we all know what happened to Stephen who also told them about persecuting and killing the prophets and they viciously killed him. Acts 7:52, 54 All that were slain upon the earth was because of IsraEL turning from the truth forming this false Judaic religion causing their children being slain and others who join this religion being killed. Turning their back on YAHSHUA, the Law, Statutes and Judgments!

Jerusalem have been taken over not by Shem's children but by Japheth as Noah predicted also the Arabs (You need to read history of Persia/Iran and Parthians both are Aryan Tribes).

These people who call themselves Jews, welcome the Papacy and the Protestant churches with open arms. USA has been giving Israel money and aid for years. I lived there and the Papacy owns most of the Tourist attractions and land. The Christians or Protestants and Catholics come over by groves and bring money and their various faith. The Ashkenazi's Jews eats it up. Most are not religious over there just like over here. They drink a lot, smoke way too much and even though they shut down their business on the Sabbath; they break it. They ride their bikes, cars, go to the beach, picnic, party (they love to dance with rock and soul music) they eat a lot and have forgotten YAHWEH! The Reform do go to the synagogue that looks just like a church but return home and do the same thing. Oh! They eat pork unclean creatures of the sea like crabs, oysters etc. There are a few faithful ones. The Orthodox are hateful and lives in the ghetto but they are rich! They mistreat their wives!

Finally, they do not claim to be ancient Israel or Hebrews they make it very clear they are Ashkenazi's from Japheth!

“Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.” (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

When was a prophet recorded killed by Iraq or Iran? When was YAHSHUA crucified in Babylon? Yes, Islam killed people who claim Christianity but when did they kill a true Hebrew saint like Daniel or Paul? The religion of the Ottoman empire had not started at that time!

You honestly need to stop making these unfounded prediction and fall on your knees and pray for understanding. The image to the beast you have no idea who it is and the Bible states clearly it will be made by someone who will come from USA. This person the Bible clearly states is a false prophet and will burn with the beast in the Lake of Fire when he returns. Rev 19:20

Blessings!