ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

Sister Mari,

The Bible evidence for many if not most of these "predictions" as you call them has been presented

in this special section of this forum earlier.

I researched it, gave the Scriptures, connected the dots and even made the material available to you (and everyone here as an MP3 presentation) so that you could listen to it with all of the Scriptures and Spirit of Prophecy quotations. Then when I post a summary you say:

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

This is the problem I have with you. You make these predictions with no Scriptures to back it up!

I leave you to your folly.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

7 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

one hour is she made desolate.

I forgot  to state and explain Jerusalem has been made desolate twice and then a final time.

To fulfil the Word of YAHWEH by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her Sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept Sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years. 2Ch 36:21 HRB

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not  Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see ME, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is HE that cometh in THE NAME of YAHWEH. Luke 13:34 35 HRB  

Jerusalem, once heavily rebuilt by Herod, was still in ruins following the decisive siege of the city, as part of the First Jewish-Roman War in 70 AD. Josephus—a contemporary historian and proponent of the Judean cause who was born in Jerusalem and fought the Romans in that war—reports that "Jerusalem ... was so thoroughly razed to the ground by those that demolished it to its foundations, that nothing was left that could ever persuade visitors that it had once been a place of habitation."The Talmud (Makkot) tells of Rabbi Akiva and several other sages visiting the ruins of Jerusalem. His colleagues were aggrieved at seeing a fox scuttling out of what had been the Temple's Holy of Holies as an indication of the desolation. . .From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now, the have become like Babylon with various religions or cage of unclean and loveless birds along with the papacy. If you go to Jerusalem right now their are the Catholic, the Orthodox Greek Church, Armenia Church, the Coptic Church, Pentecost, Baptist, Methodist and more including the SDA! Not forgetting the Judaic religion as well! All of them participate with the Catholic during Christmas it is big over there and the Jews make a lot of money during this time. They have cruise ships and flights from tourist from all over the world!

The Bible makes it clear that Jerusalem will be destroyed in the Battle of Armageddon by the beast, the false prophet and his world wide army!

Behold, the day of YAHWEH cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall YAHWEH go forth, and fight against those nations, as when HE fought in the day of battle.  And HIS FEET shall stand in that day upon the Mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. Zec 14:1-4

For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of EL SHADDAI.   And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. Rev 16:14, 16 

And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against HIM that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev 19:19, 20

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from ELOHIYM out of Heaven, and devoured them.And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. Rev 20:7, 8-10  

First, in Zechariah the army gather together are with the beast who fight the papacy in the battle of Armageddon. Jerusalem/Babylon will be destroyed and an angel will cast the rest of the city into the sea! There is a reason for this! Then the prophet see YAHSHUA come with HIS host of angels and the saints after a thousand years. YAHSHUA plants HIS FEETS on Mount Olive and it becomes flat plain, why? To cover the hole that the angel who with a millstone case Jerusalem into the sea! The Mount covers the area and it becomes a plain. YAHSHUA purified the area with HIS FEET!  This prophet made it clear the nations will fight against Jerusalem/Babylon first and then HE will go up against those same nations. Revelation shows they will be prepared to make war but YAHSHUA, HIMSELF will take with HIS MIGHTY POWERS the beast and the false prophet and cast them into the Lake of Fire. The beast army of nations are paralyzed by the power of YAHSHUA'S coming with HIS FLAME of FIRE from HIS EYES and from HIS MOUTH a sharp Sword. The beast and the false prophet was also paralyzed and they could not attack or do nothing. Then the angel call the birds to eat the flesh of the army of nations. 

Finally, Satan and his angels will try once again to make war with YAHSHUA, HIS angels and now HIS redeem saints. But, then they will see all of them why they are going to be lost, and even Satan and his angels will bow recognizing the truth! He will then become his usual self and try to take the city but the Everlasting Fire will come down from Heaven by THE FATHER and destroy them all! 

That's what the Bible said!

Blessings!

1 hour ago, hch said:

Sister Mari,

The Bible evidence for many if not most of these "predictions" as you call them has been presented

in this special section of this forum earlier.

I researched it, gave the Scriptures, connected the dots and even made the material available to you (and everyone here as an MP3 presentation) so that you could listen to it with all of the Scriptures and Spirit of Prophecy quotations. Then when I post a summary you say:

I leave you to your folly.

You know if I was you, please stop condemning others like you are some type of prophet. If we don't agree respect it and move on. I just told you to pray. Listen to yourself Henry, you search it and you connected dots and made material available to us here. Where is the recognition of THE HOLY SPIRIT? Because you never say that HE showed you?

Now, I will not apologize for what I going to say. You act like if your material is the Bible and it is not! You feel because you offer your MP3 that we should just do as you command. We have constantly, with love told you that what you have presented does not make sense, and you just do not get it. Maybe you refuse too, I truly just don't know. Then you have the nerve to make a statement that you leave me to my folly! That to me show that you want YAHWEH to punish me because I do not accept what you say. You do not know my relationship with THE MOST HIGH and do you stand before HIS Throne having the Book of Life to Blot folks out because you show do act like it!

I have tried to present to you that your Iran is not in the prophecies of Daniel and historically! When have you given Scriptures and you take EGW out of context!

Many people here do not agree with me, but I will never tell them I leave them to their folly. I am a sinner saved by grace myself and I am not here to judge if they don't believe me. I am a message giver it is THE HOLY SPIRIT that leads into all truth. I make mistakes and I am trying earnestly to make Heaven my home. I believe that all of us here is trying as well which includes you. But when it does not please you when we disagree with you, then you act superior like you are already saved! Well I got a newsflash for you, we all have to work out our own soul salvation because nothing that I present or the  the views you provide will save any of us! YAHSHUA SAVES!!!! Truth is to lead all  to HIM so we can be saved by HIM! 

So, I will pray for you and hope you will be more humble even to those who don't agree with you!

Blessings Henry!

18 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I just like to know what world are you living in? No other President Caged children like Trump.

Please state where they trash white people as you claim! I would love to read those articles,

https://go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn%3Fsr

Your reference (CNN) is an indication of where you get your misinformation. CNN has tanked in popularity to what some say is the bottom of the news netwarks and is well known for fake news. If you have not heard the expressed racism towards white people and especially white men, then you just have not been paying attention. And apparently you weren't paying attention to when the "caging" of children was begun during the Obama years. Imagine that, a brown person caging brown children!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

1 hour ago, B/W Photodude said:

Your reference (CNN) is an indication of where you get your misinformation. CNN has tanked in popularity to what some say is the bottom of the news netwarks and is well known for fake news. If you have not heard the expressed racism towards white people and especially white men, then you just have not been paying attention. And apparently you weren't paying attention to when the "caging" of children was begun during the Obama years. Imagine that, a brown person caging brown children!

CNN has alway been a reliable News Media. They have criticized many Presidents of both political parties over the years. Here's what I see and let me be very clear. Trump is fake and not the news. Even Fox stood up against him, he turned on them. Neil Cavuto devoted a segment at the close of his show Thursday to addressing President Donald Trump’s anti-Fox News comments, telling the president, “My job is to cover you, not to fawn over you or rip you, just report on you, to call balls and strikes on you.”Vox 

It is truly amazing to me how blind you are to Trump who is a racist, sexist, crook. He was like it before he came into office and even worst since being in the White House. He is becoming demented, the signs are there. The Hurricane was on the eastern coast and he was twittering about Alabama. The national weather put out tweet that the storm was not even close to Alabama. What does he do rebuke them and said it was! While you are defending him, he does not care for you at all. Ask the farmers, the coal miners, and many more. Trump is for Trump and he will even sell his children down the road. He will lose and he will go to jail so what are you all going to do try to start an uprising?  

You know we do not agree on many things, but it makes me sad how you are be used by an uncaring evil man. All I can do is to pray for you and leave you in YAHSHUA'S HAND!

Blessings!

Just now, stinsonmarri said:

And apparently you weren't paying attention to when the "caging" of children was begun during the Obama years. Imagine that, a brown person caging brown children!

Show even with Fox News back then that reported President Obama caged children. You people love to accuse Obama of everything. If Trump says it he is god, the chosen one! Back up with facts please!

Sad!?

• Moderators

Are you telling us that we, here on Earth, and good for heaven?  I really am uncertain as to what you said.

Gregory

On 9/2/2019 at 11:44 PM, stinsonmarri said:

You know if I was you, please stop condemning others like you are some type of prophet.

Job had it right

Job 9:20  If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: [if I say], I [am] perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

On 9/2/2019 at 12:35 PM, stinsonmarri said:

You make out that Islam especially Iran is the evil foe. When did they rule and change YAHWEH Times and Law?

When they changed Sabbath to Friday and instituted Sharia Law.

On 9/2/2019 at 9:44 PM, stinsonmarri said:

I have tried to present to you that your Iran is not in the prophecies of Daniel and historically!

Maybe not in Daniel; but they sure are in Ezekiel:

‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal.  I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you." (Ezek. 38:4-6)

These are the nations that will attack Israel in an upcoming war, according to God's word.  I am with hch on this prediction.  Just my opinion, though; not necessarily doctrine.

9 hours ago, hch said:

Job had it right

You are not Job and now you use Scriptures. What I will say to you is remember that YAHWEH is yours and mine judge! 

Blessings!

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal.  I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. Persia, Cush[c] and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you." (Ezek. 38:4-6)

These are the nations that will attack Israel in an upcoming war, according to God's word.  I am with hch on this prediction.  Just my opinion, though; not necessarily doctrine.

Actually that is Russia! When I speak of prejudice, not racism is because of religion. Making up things that the Bible does not say and doing major cover up as well.

I said as a Historian about when Islam started, yet you will not believe the facts. Magog and Meshech come from Japheth and they like all of the three sons came to southern Mesopotamia that is now today Iraq. People migrated until they came to the land where they settle. Are the Turks related to Meshech yes, but not during the time of settling as they moved across the strait and Caucus Mt. I will give you what the Bible first said who these brothers were and the rest is historical facts:

The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. Gen 10:2  

The biblical passages concerning Gog and Magog became the focus of later exegesis, who made repeated attempts to associate them with specific individuals and places.

Gog and Magog were equated with the Magyars in the 10th century and with the entire Muslim world, led by Muhammad and Saladin, in the Middle Ages. In both Jewish and Christian apocalyptic writings and other works, they were also identified with the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. Amazing Bible Timeline with World History (Not true false doctrines)

The question seems to be: “When Ezekiel speaks of Meschech, Tubal, Gomer, Beth-Togarmah, etc., is he referring to large people groups and where their multitudes would ultimately inhabit, or just the areas where they settled originally soon after the Flood?”  As Richardson rightly says, many maps show the area of Anatolia as the home to these tribes as identified in the table of nations (Genesis 10).  But does that disclose where they were located in Ezekiel’s time?

The other key issue related to genealogy and the names in Ezekiel concerns the issue of whether the reference to Rosh constitutes a reference to “Rus”, i.e., the Russians (which means the “land of the Rus”), or whether it’s strictly an adjective meaning chief as in “chief prince” or “chief priest”.  “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal.”  This topic remains a subject of great debate.  If Rosh references Russia it deals a death blow to the Islamic Antichrist Theory because the Theory in no small part depends upon the core assertion that Turkey, an Islamic Nation, must be the leader of the pack in Ezekiel 38 and not Russia. The Gog and Magog War:  Who Are Meshech, Tubal, Gomer, and Beth-Togarmah? Does Ezekiel 38-39 Refer to Turkey Only or Central Eurasia?

The sons of Magog were the Scythians, whose own historians numbered themselves among them. The Spanish Visigoths claimed descent from Magog as we see from the writings of Isidore of Seville, who said that all the Goths were descended from Magog. The Swedes also claim descent from the Scythian Magogites. The Swede Johannes Magnus (1488-1544) held that Magog’s sons were Sven and Gethar (who is asserted to be also named Gog). They allegedly became the ancestors of the Swedes (Sven) and Goths (Gethar). Queen Christina of Sweden reportedly held she was number 249 in a list of kings going back to Magog. The line thus must have been simply the successive kings of the sub-tribe since the line from Magog in the Irish lineages only numbers between 122-130 from Magog to the present time (see the Genealogy of the Geoghegans at the Appendix

Drawing out, the sixth son of Japheth (Genesis 10:2), the founder of a tribe (1 Chronicles 1:5; Ezek. 27:13; 38:2, 3). They were in all probability the Moschi, a people inhabiting the Moschian Mountains, between the Black and the Caspian Seas. In Psalm 120:5 the name occurs as simply a synonym for foreigners or barbarians. "During the ascendency of the Babylonians and Persians in Western Asia, the Moschi were subdued; but it seems probable that a large number of them crossed the Caucasus range and spread over the northern steppes, mingling with the Scythians. There they became known as Muscovs, and gave that name to the Russian nation and its ancient capital by which they are still generally known throughout the East" Meshech: (from Easton’s Bible Dictionary)

According to Herodotus [Histories: 7.78], the equipment of the Moschoi was similar to that of the Tibareni, Macrones, Mossynoeci and Mardae, with wooden caps upon their heads, and shields and small spears, on which long points were set. All these tribes formed the 19th satrapy of the Achaemenid empire, extending along the southeast of the Euxine, or the Black Sea, and bounded on the south by the lofty chain of the Armenian mountains.

Strabo [xi.2. 14,16] locates the Moschoi in two places. The first location is somewhere in modern Abkhazia (Georgia) on the eastern shore of the Black Sea, in agreement with Stephan of Byzantium quoting Hellanicus. The second location Moschice (Moschikê) was divided between the Colchians, Armenians, and Iberians (cf. Mela, III. 5.4; Pliny VI.4.). These latter Moschoi were obviously the Georgian Meskhi or Mesx’i (where Greek χ, chi, is Georgian ხ, x). Procopius calls them Meschoi and says that they were subject to the Iberians (i.e., Georgians), and had embraced Christianity, the religion of their masters. According to Professor James R. Russell of Harvard University, the Georgian designation for Armenians Somekhi, preserves the old name of the Mushki.

Religion is not racism, it has to do with prejudice! You know we are no different then Islam when we make up unrecorded things that are not Biblical, but base on our preconceived ideas. They make up things that the Hebrews were not in Canaan and they have always been the Palestinian. This is not true either, Palestine means the land of the Philistines!

In the Hebrew Bible there is one word behind the various English renderings Palestine, Palestina, and Philistia. It is Peleshet.

The Pelishtim-From the time the Israelites first entered Canaan, under Joshua's leadership, the "Philistines" were perennial enemies. Their center of power was the Pentapolis, a cluster of five cities along the coast of southern Canaan: Ashkelon, Ashdod, Ekron, Gath, and Gaza. “Palestine” in the Bible hebrew-streams.org

And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan. And Mizraim begat Ludim, and Anamim, and Lehabim, and Naphtuhim, And Pathrusim, and Casluhim, out of whom came Philistim, and Caphtorim. Gen 10:6, 13, 14

The Philistines were Black and related to Mizraim whose children founded Egypt! These are the Biblical and Historical facts! During the time of Ezekiel, he saw that these people had large families, and war a lot even between each other! The Turks latter moved from the steppes of Asia, they are not from China! They migrated into Turkey and later these Caucasian people became Islam (The Ottoman Empire). Islam started in Arabia by again Japeth children who had taken over Arabia. Shem and Ham ruled in Arabia for thousand of years. But the Medes, Persians and Parthians who all are Aryan tribes moved into Shem's land and took it over. Persia is Iran and it is the word Indo from Indo European! Parthians became powerful later, but never like their brother Persia! They are the ones who fought with Rome and moved into Arabia! Rome had already moved many Semitic Arabs out of Arabia and placed them in Canaan and Egypt. More moved in as paid military during the Ottoman Empire who by then were mixed!

You need to read about the problems Israel constantly gave Rome during  time of YAHSHUA and after, and they removed them twice out of the land. So what you have today is people who were placed in other people's land and others who took the land as the Bible predicted. Gen 9:27 The people you called Arabs are actually Japheth children and they started Islam! We need to stop hating and start understanding truth! The Bible said YAHWEH'S  Word will not come back to HIM Void! Islam will eventually be destroy between themselves and fulfill the prophecy of YAHWEH! They will dry up soon and we all need to pray!

Let me say this in closing, the Greeks took over Egypt and ruled it, then the Romans moved the Semitic Arabs and others into Egypt. Then later the Ottoman Turks took over Egypt, fighting France and Britian. Do you see how late that was? This is when Islam gain a little power. After the Ottoman fail, they became various sects and begin to war with each other and they have been fighting Christians and themselves since. Christians are not excused in the Middle Ages they were very cruel to them first. I ask all please study history and not all these religious people who twixt up history and the Bible!

Blessings!

3 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Well Joe, I am sorry you are incorrect. That already happen and Punt is from Ham. Israel are not the Hebrew that Ezekiel were referring to! I just not get you to understand. The Ashkenazi's are not Semitic they are from Japheth.

And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. Gen 10:3  

You do not want to believe what they wrote themselves?

"STRICTLY SPEAKING IT IS INCORRECT TO CALL AN ANCIENT ISRAELITE A ‘ JEW' OR TO CALL A CONTEMPORARY JEW AN ISRAELITE OR A HEBREW." (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

“Khazars, confederation of Turkic and Iranian tribes that established a major commercial empire in the second half of the 6th century, covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia… In the middle of the 8th century the ruling classes adopted Judaism as their religion.” Encyclopedia Britannica (15th edition)

“Ashkenazim, the Ashkenazim are the Jews whose ancestors lived in German lands…it was among Ashkenazi Jews that the idea of political Zionism emerged, leading ultimately to the establishment of the state of Israel… In the late 1960s, Ashkenazi Jews numbered some 11 million, about 84 percent of the world Jewish population.” Encyclopedia Americana (1985)

“Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Romania.” The Jewish Encyclopedia

ELOHIYM shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. Gen 9:27  

Blessings!

4 hours ago, JoeMo said:

When they changed Sabbath to Friday and instituted Sharia Law.

The Papacy did more then the Sabbath they moved the Commandments around and the Protestants follow them not Islam!

Blessings!

On September 3, 2019 at 10:41 AM, stinsonmarri said:

It is truly amazing to me how blind you are to Trump who is a racist, sexist, crook. He was like it before he came into office and even worst since being in the White House. He is becoming demented, the signs are there.

Trump is for Trump and he will even sell his children down the road. He will lose and he will go to jail so what are you all going to do try to start an uprising?  

You know we do not agree on many things, but it makes me sad how you are be used by an uncaring evil man.

Blessings!

It amazes me that one who claims education and knowledge would trash another person as religiously as you trash Donald Trump. You exude hatred towards him and even fellow Christians who happen to support him. Most people are doing their best to survive in this world and figure out what the best way to vote their consciences in elections. The last election was the will of the people under the framework of how elections are held in this country.

You have called Trump a liar in the past. For every lie you imagine he has told, you can find many more from the party members of your choice. How about "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" for a start? There is just as much racism in the Democratic party and even in the black community as you imagine there to be in the conservative fraction of the population. I won't even cover the evil done to people selected by the President to fill positions in government. 

You favorite news source continued to maintain their mantra of collusion after the Mueller report compiled by a team of Clintonite lawyers found nothing and the only collusion was on the part of the Clinton campaign to produce the source of the lies. It has been well established that significant levels of lies and falsehood went into the FISA court applications. 

I would think with all your claimed education in history that you could recognize an attempted coup in progress in this country. But I guess not.

If these words of Christ were heeded, they would check the utterance of evil surmising and unkind criticism; for in commenting upon the actions and motives of another, who can be certain of speaking the exact truth? How often pride, passion, personal resentment, color the impression given! A glance, a word, even an intonation of the voice, may be vital with falsehood. Even facts may be so stated as to convey a false impression. And “whatsoever is more than” truth, “is of the evil one.” Thoughts from the Mount of Blessings

Even Jesus when speaking to the devil as He claimed the body of Moses did not rail against him.

Adding blessings to the end of a post vilifying another person does nothing and certainly does not produce blessings.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

• Moderators

Folks:  This section of this forum was not designed to talk about President Trump.

• Thanks 2

Gregory

6 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Adding blessings to the end of a post vilifying another person does nothing and certainly does not produce blessings.

Amen!

8thdaypriest

11 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

It amazes me that one who claims education and knowledge would trash another person as religiously as you trash Donald Trump. You exude hatred towards him and even fellow Christians who happen to support him. Most people are doing their best to survive in this world and figure out what the best way to vote their consciences in elections. The last election was the will of the people under the framework of how elections are held in this country.

You have called Trump a liar in the past. For every lie you imagine he has told, you can find many more from the party members of your choice. How about "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" for a start? There is just as much racism in the Democratic party and even in the black community as you imagine there to be in the conservative fraction of the population. I won't even cover the evil done to people selected by the President to fill positions in government. 

You favorite news source continued to maintain their mantra of collusion after the Mueller report compiled by a team of Clintonite lawyers found nothing and the only collusion was on the part of the Clinton campaign to produce the source of the lies. It has been well established that significant levels of lies and falsehood went into the FISA court applications. 

I would think with all your claimed education in history that you could recognize an attempted coup in progress in this country. But I guess not.

If these words of Christ were heeded, they would check the utterance of evil surmising and unkind criticism; for in commenting upon the actions and motives of another, who can be certain of speaking the exact truth? How often pride, passion, personal resentment, color the impression given! A glance, a word, even an intonation of the voice, may be vital with falsehood. Even facts may be so stated as to convey a false impression. And “whatsoever is more than” truth, “is of the evil one.” Thoughts from the Mount of Blessings

Even Jesus when speaking to the devil as He claimed the body of Moses did not rail against him.

Photodue: It is so sad that you see what you want to see! Yes, I call him a liar and I never ever said that leaders in the Democratic does not lie. If so find anywhere I have written and prove it to me. I have said many times I do not take up for both parties in many things. I also will stand here boldly and state that some Black people have done things that I am ashamed of! But, what on earth do my education have to relate to me calling Trump a liar? Not religiously just simply truthly that does not make sense! The Democratic party has had racism, but they have slowly changed. Matter of fact President Clinton proved that, when his wife was running and I have stated that here on this forum! So you knows how I get my facts right? Wrong because nothing I have sent had to do with Clinton's lawyer-prove it! I have even said here that Clinton took people for granted and she should have spoken up about the email earlier! That does not make her a person that committed the things he has done. They were friends for years until HE turned and joined the Republican party and he a right to change but you don't turned on your friends!!!!! Proved all the lawyers were Clinton lawyers! Mullier was also a Republican with great military honors!

But, I will not let you believe that I want to trash anyone! If you lie, you lie, that is not trashing. Here are some of the many lies he has told: 

Russia did interfere with election - he said they didn't, he did sleep with Stormy, he lied and said he didn't! Checks were shown and Cohen is in jail that proved he did. Plus, Julian1 said one thing then changed it said that it was alright to sleep her. He said he had a larger crowd then Obama, he didn't and pictures proved that! I do not care who had the larger crowd but he is the one that brought it up, who cares! He said Mexico was going to build the wall-HE LIED! The reason weather he said the hurricane was going to hit Alabama, the national weather put out that Alabama was not going to be hit. He refuse and stated it again and brought a map with an noticeable marker was added, he did we all know he did the he lie and said he did not know. He said he was the chosen one-that's A LIE!  He said that he and China were on the phone when he at the G7 summit, CHINA said they did not talk to him.

He tweets, and stand and says things on TV and everybody hears it! So how on earth can I trash a person who openly lies? Clinton lied, Bush lied, Reagan lied and on and on. Then you want to get upset with me telling you the truth about him being racist, he is and he himself proves it! I do not know when some of you will realize that this person has proven before over and over with lawsuits over the years, the things he has done. I am not here to lie to anyone because you know when I have done something wrong I will stand up and apologize. Do you never! But that's on you! I have no animosity in my heart against you and I never will. But you always want to put a bridge between the two of us. Trump is not on this forum, you are and I would love if we can find a middle ground. That does not mean I will change for what I have said about Trump because it is true! I am also not asking you to accept what I said, you have a right to your views as I do mine. But do not tell me that I have up hold anyone who is doing wrong because I don't! I am striving to make it agreeable for you and I to talk to each other with love that's all! It does no good for us not to get alone and agreed to disagree!

Blessings! 

7 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Folks:  This section of this forum was not designed to talk about President Trump.

I agree with Gregory here.  In fact, I would appreciate it greatly if we quit trashing politicians altogether on this forum.  There is plenty of trashing to go around concerning both sides of the aisle; and continuing it on here will just make enemies. Like it or not, Trump is the duly elected President; and is due the respect of the office until he is no longer President.

There is enough of a spirit of disunity in this country.  Rather than increase it, we should all be praying that the spirits of hatred and disunity be expelled; and replaced by a Spirit of love and unity. IMHO, that is the will of Jesus.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Persia is NOT Russia, it is Iran.

Joe: Do you see where I said that Persia is Russia because Persia did not come  from Magog or Meshech. They come from Gomer and are the Parsu. So, if I said anything different then I was wrong! Can you please show me?

Blessings!