ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

8 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Folks:  This section of this forum was not designed to talk about President Trump.

Gregory Matthew: I will take the blame because, I think I started the whole thing with my comments. So I will say I am sorry and will not bring it up again. I will adhere to the rules of the forum. I hope I will be able to stand up when someone accuse me falsely. I always to best of my ability provide facts. That's all!

Blessings! 

In your post of 9/2, you stated that Iran was not mentioned in Daniel.  On 9/4, I responded that you were correct, but that Iran was specifically mentioned in Ezekiel 38:4-6, highlighting Persia as one of the countries who will attack Israel in the first Gog/Magog war. Yesterday you posted that I was incorrect; that it was Russia.  After that, you completely lost me.

Marrian asked: "Joe: Do you see where I said that Persia is Russia because Persia did not come  from Magog or Meshech. They come from Gomer and are the Parsu. So, if I said anything different then I was wrong! Can you please show me?

On 9/4/2019 at 7:33 PM, JoeMo said:

One big difference - Noah was right.

But the antediluvians did not know that Noah was right until it began to rain.

When they were convinced beyond a doubt:

It was too late to get into the ark!

The opportunity to study to show ourselves approved of God now before it is too late has been presented.

How the final minutes of probation granted to each of us are used will impact our future.

I have studied. Depended on God to teach me from His word. And shared what I learned as I learned it.

The facts are that we are in the final shaking time and the Mark of the Beast is about to be enforced. 

But for some here, it is as God never revealed our danger because it cuts across our notions.

For the last few weeks, I have been studying Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel.

They shed light on Daniel and Revelation and declare that God is about to dispense Judgment.

Babylon is fallen and the final fulfillment of prophecy is upon us.

Spiritually, the Euphrates is drying up and everything is prepared to culminate in the 7 last plagues that will surely come.

But the last events will be rapid ones.

Ready or not, what will be will be.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

32 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

I am reminded of the advice that Paul gave to Timothy and recorded in 2 timothy 4:3 & 4.

Great verses to remember, Gregory.  That prophecy is indeed being fulfilled in our time.

6 hours ago, hch said:

But the antediluvians did not know that Noah was right until it began to rain.

When they were convinced beyond a doubt:

It was too late to get into the ark!

As I read through Genesis chapters 6 - 9, I don't see anywhere where Noah preached to anyone.  At any rate, I don't think it was the ark that saved Noah and his family - it was divine protection.

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

As I read through Genesis chapters 6 - 9, I don't see anywhere where Noah preached to anyone.  At any rate, I don't think it was the ark that saved Noah and his family - it was divine protection.

I'm sure the other antediluvians heard that Noah was building a great big boat, and I'm sure many came by to ask Noah - "WHAT are you doing?"  I doubt Noah just stared at them, without saying anything.  

8thdaypriest

As some here know, I believe "the rest of the dead" will be all of those who died in ignorance, immaturity (children), or mental disability. 

They were not able to choose Christ or believe in Him.  But Christ died for them, and God will allow them the opportunity to choose.  

I would think many antediluvians will also be included in that resurrection at the 8th millennium - especially children.  

Those from "the first resurrection" will become "priests of God and of Christ" - "priests and kings" under Christ, to govern and teach those resurrected at the 8th millennium.  Then will come the last Gog/Magog Battle. 

Anyone interested can go to prophecyviewpoint.com to read my reasoning.

8thdaypriest

5 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

I'm sure the other antediluvians heard that Noah was building a great big boat, and I'm sure many came by to ask Noah - "WHAT are you doing?"  I doubt Noah just stared at them, without saying anything.  

You're probably right.  But there's nothing to indicate he made a great missionary effort to preach publicly, either. That's all I'm saying.  Some Bible stories make it sound like Noah was shouting it from the rooftops.

19 hours ago, JoeMo said:

In your post of 9/2, you stated that Iran was not mentioned in Daniel.  On 9/4, I responded that you were correct, but that Iran was specifically mentioned in Ezekiel 38:4-6, highlighting Persia as one of the countries who will attack Israel in the first Gog/Magog war. Yesterday you posted that I was incorrect; that it was Russia.  After that, you completely lost me.

Marrian asked: "Joe: Do you see where I said that Persia is Russia because Persia did not come  from Magog or Meshech. They come from Gomer and are the Parsu. So, if I said anything different then I was wrong! Can you please show me?

Joe: Let's look at the Scriptures more closely:

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,  And say, Thus saith MASTER YAHWEH; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:  And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:  Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Eze38:2-4  

If you would noticed YAHWEH is calling out to a particular person, who named is Gog the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. These people are Russian but they had in their armies people from Persia, Ethiopia and Libya fightighting with them. The above is KJV let's look at the CVE which makes it more understandable:

Ezekiel, son of man, condemn Gog, that wicked ruler of the kingdoms of Meshech and Tubal in the land of Magog. Tell him:  I, MASTER YAHWEH, am your enemy, and I will make you powerless! I will put a hook in your jaw and drag away both you and your large army. You command cavalry troops that wear heavy armor and carry shields and swords. Your army includes soldiers from Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya, Eze 38:2 -4 

In ancient time racism like today was not an issue at all and many were paid to join other cultures armies. I did not say Persia was Russia but only who the king and the people YAHWEH was mentioning. The problem is that Protestants take this Scripture and misused it which is wrong. This Scriptures has nothing at all to do with the last days or Islam! What I am saying is prejudicial religious beliefs wants to make people hate who differ from what they believed. Islam has hatred as well and both hate each other because of false religion, simple. Protestant has laws and want all in the USA to follow their religious laws or else. Then you want to condemn the Islam sharia laws who have never ever been apart of the USA so why include then now? The are a part of Muslim practices and you need to know something about them:

3. What issues does Sharia address?

Sharia addresses both personal and communal aspects of life. For the most part, Sharia is concerned with personal religious observances such as prayer and fasting.

Sharia can be divided into two broad areas:

Guidance in religious worship (ibadat), which is the central focus of Islam.

Guidance in worldly matters (mu’amalat) such as visiting the sick, taking care of our parents, marriage, inheritance, investments and business affairs, etc.

It can be further divided into three more specific areas, some of which apply to Muslim Americans and some of which do not:

Religious worship and ritual: Muslim Americans practice their acts of worship (prayer, fasting, pilgrimage, etc.) or rituals in the same manner as people of other faiths.

Private social interactions (marriage, business, etc.): All religions have rules for marriage and ethical economics. These are private and voluntary, so Muslim Americans follow Islamic standards for these within the limits of American secular law. For example, civil law prohibits having more than one wife, so Muslim Americans must abide by this law (since Sharia recommends monogamy, this isn’t a problem). There are other aspects of marriage laws such as the mahr (gift from the husband to the wife) or the religious marriage contract which Muslims do observe. Since the Constitution allows such practices for all religions, it is also acceptable to practice this aspect of Sharia in America.

Public law issues (criminal law, war and peace, etc.): These have no application in the U.S. Islamic scholars formulated rules in this area for Muslim-majority societies in other historical situations. But Sharia requires Muslims to obey “the law of the land” of the country they live in. The “law of the land” in the U.S. is the Constitution. Sharia requires Muslim Americans to support and follow the Constitution in all matters related to public law. Most aspects of Sharia are not meant to be government-enforced, because Sharia is largely a matter of conscience.

4. Do other religions have the equivalent of Sharia?

Yes. Most religions have sacred laws or religious standards for the different areas of life. For example, Jews have halakhah, which is very similar to Sharia in method and content. Catholics have the teachings of the magisterium (teaching authority), which deal with things like marriage, business practices, and social justice.

5. Where do people get their negative views of Sharia?

Some people falsely equate Sharia with criminal or huddud laws, which are centuries-old specific punishments for major crimes such as killing, adultery, or theft. Huddud laws are only a tiny part of Sharia and can only be applied by an Islamic state; it is questionable if any of the nations claiming to be “Islamic states” actually fit that description morally or structurally, so these laws are generally not applicable in a modern context, let alone in the U.S. Unfortunately, the misapplication of these laws by the Taliban or other contemporary groups or governments generally contradict both the letter and spirit of Sharia and have given it a bad namehttps://ing.org/a-closer-look-at-sharia-in-the-united-states/

Hatred is waxing cold and we all must put it aside and learn the truth. That is why the Bible never used one church or religion, but one faith according to HIS WORD. I have a Koran in my home as I do the Mormon bible; I do not believe either one for various reasons but I know about what they believe. Evangelicals up to reason hated the Mormons when they thought that Mitt Romney was going to beat Obama! Oh, how people change! Hatred plays into racism even more and then you add their religious belief it becomes chaotic and an obsession. What happen to love thy neighbor as thyself? So if the neighbor does not believe like your or have the same color as you then he is no longer your neighbor here in this country?The country whose constitution is based on freedom of religion and the amendments on the color of your skin? This is when I know we are living in the last days!

Blessings, happy Sabbath to all!

14 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I have a Koran in my home as I do the Mormon bible; I do not believe either one for various reasons but I know about what they believe.

I have a Catholic Bible that includes several books not contained in the Protestant Bible.  I am currently reading the books of Maccabees and Wisdom. I know why these books were not included in the Protestant Canon; but nonetheless, they contain considerable (and mostly accurate) historical information as well as some proverbial information that is worth considering.  I have read parts of the Book of Mormon, but have dismissed it as fiction, since no one has been able to identify any of the cities or regions mentioned.  I have read parts of the Koran.  Some of it seems to plagiarize the Bible; and some of it is just plain scary for Christians and Jews.  Islam is the only major religion that actively calls for the hard persecution of Jews and Christians. I'm talking about the official doctrine of Islam as outlined in the Koran; not the intent of individual Muslims.  Most individual Muslims that I know want the same thing I want - the freedom to live my life and practice my faith the way I see fit within the laws of this country.

While I appreciate your information, much of it is based on your interpretation of it or your sources interpretation of it.  I get my information from sources that are just as educated as you are and just as studied.  They have reached different conclusions than you have, as have I.

I must also admit that my theology has evolved over the decades; and I'm pretty sure I still don't have it 100% right. From reading your history, your faith has also evolved over the decades.  We don't have to agree on everything; and much of the stuff we don't agree on IMHO is not salvational truth.  

The Spirit of Prophecy instructs us to study the formation of the papacy to understand the rise of the image-beast...

In the area of the former Western Roman Empire, the papacy arose over a 30 year period from 508 to 538. Before, Pope Vigilius arose as the beast power, the religio-political appointee of the Eastern Roman Emperor was installed the reigning pope was dethroned and died shortly thereafter due to ill treatment. Then Emperor Justinian made it clear that he had the authority as pontiff-maximus to subjugate the church at Rome in his revision of Roman law: Codex Justiniani. In the politics at the time the Western Emperor was deposed before the process began, three Arian kings were plucked up, a queen was assassinated, etc.

The rise of the image-beast (Apostate Protestantism): In the area once composing the Eastern Roman Empire, an emperor (Shaw of Iran) was deposed, the Prime Minister of Pakistan was assassinated, two Islamic leaders  have been plucked up. By studying the rise of the papacy, the rise of the image-beast is revealed as it is about to happen. The American president will be removed from office and President Pence will take his place: Not by election but by appointment. The people involved are self-evident, but the timing was unclear. There was a 30-year period from 508-538 that is established historically. Can the 30 year period linking to the rise of the image-beast be identified as well? After the fact it will be easier to see the image-beast in power and count back 30 years.

But on the eve of the rise of the image-beast, from studying Jeremiah, It is to be understood in the endtime that Israel was to be subservient to the USA for 70 years. Israel was established in 1948 and signed an armistice in 1949 when the United States appealed to Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, and Iraq to bring them to sign the agreement.

The fall of the Shaw of Iran links to the rise of the image-beast as the fall of the Western Roman Emperor linked Rome to the Ostrogoths. Then the third Arian king (Witigis the Ostrogoth) was plucked up then Pope Vigilius was installed (and Vigilius' predecessor died soon Thereafter). Likewise, the plucking up of  the third king (linked to Iran) takes place around the time when the image-beast is formed (President Pence is placed in office after Trump is broken...how long will Trump live after that???).

1989 Links to America's meddling with the politics in Iran. If the 30 years began in 1989, they end this year 2019. The 7th Jewish month is Tishrei, the Judgment month, so most likely if the Lord is going to make the Israel, USA, and all nations drink of the cup this year we should know more between 29 September 2019 and 29 October 2019 during Tishrei or shortly there after.

Studying Bible prophecy gives us a partial understanding, but when prophecy is fulfilled, we know so much more.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

There is no  question that sooner or later HCH will get something correct.  It may just be his former prediction that President Trump would die, if not days, perhaps weeks, or months or years later.  Probability tells us that HCH will at some point in time get something right.

But, getting something correct does not prove that the Bible predicted it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gregory

2 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

There is no  question that sooner or later HCH will get something correct.  It may just be his former prediction that President Trump would die, if not days, perhaps weeks, or months or years later.  Probability tells us that HCH will at some point in time get something right.

More pressing considerations may well be:

Is it important to understand the Bible correctly?

Is it a different situation to deny truth when it is clearly in the Bible and fulfilled? (by evidence that declares it is TRUE!)

Is it a good situation to turn people from seeing what is in the Bible if it does not agree with one's notions?

As I recall Christ's condemnation of Laodicea is that they are blind,  poor,  wretched, naked, and miserable (you can check the text).

But Laodicea thinks that they NEED NOTHING

(they don't care if it is truth, they don't want anything that does not fit their thinking.)

If the messages Hch is giving are in the Bible and Hch got it correct from Bible study while urging people to get ready for Jesus to come

then will GM be responsible if the skepticism that he has promoted keeps anyone from preparing to meet Jesus until it is too late?

My personal Bible study has come to the point that it will be shown to be TRUTH or wrong.

We are about to discover if I have rightly divided the word of truth or if I will be ashamed to stand before God.

And the same may be said of GM.

His constant skepticism will be proved once and for all to be well founded on the word of God or he will be proved a false prophet.

The same measurement that GM is applying to Hch, will be applied to GM relating to his predictions about Hch's errors. 

His child Henry 

• Members
3 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

I had to smile at this post GM!! ?

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

One of the problems with the wrangling over "prophecy" is that is will not save you or make you ready for heaven. It certainly is doing nothing for Satan, who I have no doubt understands prophecy better than anyone. 

Another writer had this to say, "Politics, or controversy, or party-spirit, or worldliness, have eaten out the heart of lively piety in too many of us. The subject of personal godliness has fallen sadly into the background. The standard of living has become painfully low in many quarters."

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

I learned about the formation of image beast by studying the beast, papacy...

1. The Western Roman Emperor was deposed prior to 508 AD.
2.Then 2 kings are plucked up in the WRE (Western Roman Empire) and there was a political assassination. 
3.Then the 3rd King was killed in 538 AD.
4. Deposing the Shah in the area once part of the ERE (Eastern Roman Empire) parallels the fall of the WRE.
5.Assassination of president of Pakistan in the remnants of the ERE
6. Then leaders in Afghanistan and Iraq were plucked up.
7. Iran's leader is next to fall
8. I have been reading the Bible to say that Iran would attack America's fleet in the Persian gulf
Sabbath Iran was accused of attacking Saudi Arabia's oil refinery.

Regarding my views expressed about 2019. I am continuing to study Bible prophecy.
Israel was officially recognized by the US in 1950 (not 1949 as I had initially thought).
Thus, the 70 years allotted to Israel end, not as I suspected in 2019, but in 2020.
And America (Obama) set up Abomination that desolates on 9/20/2016
when he took away the need of Christ's sacrifice and oblation.
Thus, Counting from 9/20/2016 the 1290 days (Daniel 12:11) will end Thursday, April 2, 2020
when the National Sunday Law should come.

"And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,
 [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days" (Daniel 12:11).

From September 29, 2019 through April 2, 2020, I expect to see the world in even more chaos.
Brothers and sisters in Christ would do well to study the facts with me rather than to 
wallow in doubt and skepticism!
The last events will be rapid ones
And those who wait and see like the antediluvians that waited for the rain to fall
will not be ready when those events described in Bible prophecy are upon us.

I have sounded the warning, listened to the skeptics, and wept for God's people.
I do not know what else God would have me to do.

His child Henry 

6 hours ago, hch said:
I have sounded the warning, listened to the skeptics, and wept for God's people.

Oh, I think you've done enough. In the words of Gamaliel:

"For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail.  But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” (Acts 5:38-39)

On 9/7/2019 at 11:15 AM, JoeMo said:

I have a Catholic Bible that includes several books not contained in the Protestant Bible.  I am currently reading the books of Maccabees and Wisdom. I know why these books were not included in the Protestant Canon; but nonetheless, they contain considerable (and mostly accurate) historical information as well as some proverbial information that is worth considering.  I have read parts of the Book of Mormon, but have dismissed it as fiction, since no one has been able to identify any of the cities or regions mentioned.  I have read parts of the Koran.  Some of it seems to plagiarize the Bible; and some of it is just plain scary for Christians and Jews.  Islam is the only major religion that actively calls for the hard persecution of Jews and Christians. I'm talking about the official doctrine of Islam as outlined in the Koran; not the intent of individual Muslims.  Most individual Muslims that I know want the same thing I want - the freedom to live my life and practice my faith the way I see fit within the laws of this country.

While I appreciate your information, much of it is based on your interpretation of it or your sources interpretation of it.  I get my information from sources that are just as educated as you are and just as studied.  They have reached different conclusions than you have, as have I.

I must also admit that my theology has evolved over the decades; and I'm pretty sure I still don't have it 100% right. From reading your history, your faith has also evolved over the decades.  We don't have to agree on everything; and much of the stuff we don't agree on IMHO is not salvational truth.  

Joe: I am sorry, I have been very busy. It is always good to compare and study other Bibles. The Maccabees are not Biblical but historical. The Douay Bible has writings that are not no inspired by THE HOLY SPIRIT! When you read them you can tell they are mythical, stealing true Bible writers or people names. They present things that make no sense angels (spiritual beings) having sex with flesh beings, dragons and other nonsense things. Just be careful and always compare it with the Bible. Remember the Catholic believes that the papacy is above the Bible and can change it.

Let me say this, what I present to you unless we are talking about our families or secular things, in which I speak of very little. Everything I present here is for salvation and I always state clearly that you have to make a choice. The reason is because only you and THE HOLY SPIRIT can work that out. I am a presenter not a forcer. However, I stand on the Word of THE MOST HIGH to provide the knowledge that THE HOLY SPIRIT has given me to share it and leave the rest up to THE ALMIGHTY ONES! I do not condemn, I do warned but THE FATHER is THE JUDGE I must ask forgiveness for my sins and walk in the path of righteousness just like everyone else who believe in truth and have faith!

Blessings!

3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

They present things that make no sense angels (spiritual beings) having sex with flesh beings, dragons and other nonsense things.

I don't know about the dragons; but the Bible talks about angels having sex with humans.

"When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,  the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose ... The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." (Gen. 6: 1-4) 

Yeah people say all the time that this is talking about the sons of Seth intermarrying with the daughters of Cain,  but I haven't seen a single Bible verse to support the Sethite view.

You are a studier of language. The term "sons of God" in Hebrew is "b'nai ha Elohim", which in the OT exclusively refers to God's direct creations like the angels and Adam.  The creation of these unnatural hybrid beings - totally outside of God's creation - was the reason for the flood.  If God had not destroyed them, they would have eventually totally corrupted the human genome, thus destroying the lineage of Christ.  God HAD to destroy this twisted hybrid version of humanity to keep them from destroying His purebred humanity.  Where do you think the hundreds of mythology legends about "the gods" having children with human women came from? Answer - they were plagiarized from Genesis.

" As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.  For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark" (Matt. 24:37-38). 

Could this verse be talking about the return of the Nephilim in the last days?  The 5th trumpet of Revelation hints at this as well.

On 9/16/2019 at 6:05 AM, hch said:
I learned about the formation of image beast by studying the beast, papacy...

1. The Western Roman Emperor was deposed prior to 508 AD.
2.Then 2 kings are plucked up in the WRE (Western Roman Empire) and there was a political assassination. 
3.Then the 3rd King was killed in 538 AD.
4. Deposing the Shah in the area once part of the ERE (Eastern Roman Empire) parallels the fall of the WRE.
5.Assassination of president of Pakistan in the remnants of the ERE
6. Then leaders in Afghanistan and Iraq were plucked up.
7. Iran's leader is next to fall
8. I have been reading the Bible to say that Iran would attack America's fleet in the Persian gulf
Sabbath Iran was accused of attacking Saudi Arabia's oil refinery.

Regarding my views expressed about 2019. I am continuing to study Bible prophecy.
Israel was officially recognized by the US in 1950 (not 1949 as I had initially thought).
Thus, the 70 years allotted to Israel end, not as I suspected in 2019, but in 2020.
And America (Obama) set up Abomination that desolates on 9/20/2016
when he took away the need of Christ's sacrifice and oblation.
Thus, Counting from 9/20/2016 the 1290 days (Daniel 12:11) will end Thursday, April 2, 2020
when the National Sunday Law should come.

"And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,
 [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days" (Daniel 12:11).

From September 29, 2019 through April 2, 2020, I expect to see the world in even more chaos.
Brothers and sisters in Christ would do well to study the facts with me rather than to 
wallow in doubt and skepticism!
The last events will be rapid ones
And those who wait and see like the antediluvians that waited for the rain to fall
will not be ready when those events described in Bible prophecy are upon us.

HCH: you said; "I learned about the formation of image beast by studying the beast, papacy..."

I am sorry to say you did not learn anything:

And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. Rev 17:7

I am not saying this to hurt your feelings or to be crude, but it also appears that many cannot read either including you!

The Bible clearly states the woman and the beast THAT CARRIETH HER! So where do you read the beast papacy? Do not say it yourself just show exactly like that in the Bible. See everything else you have wrong because the beast and the woman (the papacy) are NOT THE SAME!

Here is another fact for you and all who will not take the time and read exactly what the Bible says!

And when they shall have finished their Testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill themThe beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Rev 17:7, 8  

And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against HIM that sat on the horse, and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev 19:19, 20 

And I saw an angel come down from Heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.  And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,  And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. Rev 20:1-3 

Let us notice once and for all about the beast, the bottomless pit, Satan chained and toss or cast into the bottomless pit. Here we READ, that the beast comes up out of the bottomless pit. Now if this was earth, the Bible would have stated out of the earth. I have many times before stated along with EGW in the Book called The Spirit of Prophecy who is YAHSHUA and who she was writing about! This placed is not far from Heaven and EGW states that very clearly on p. 23, 24, 28-32 

If you notice the beast is not chained in the bottomless pit like Satan's angels and Satan soon will be. Luke 8:31 Jude 1:6 We know it is not the earth because Rev 17: 8 says that those who dwell on the earth marvelled at the beast. Then if you read Rev 19: 17, 18 before the beast is taken and cast into the Lake of Fire,  a mighty angel cries out to all of the birds to get ready to have a huge supper of eating the wicked flesh that is on the earth. Now that is a lot of flesh once they see YAHSHUA and instantly HE smite all the nations with sharp sword from out of HIS MOUTH! So they prepare to war but do not even have war!

Moving on after this, then an angel that had the key just like in Rev 9:1 to open the bottomless pit, now take Satan, the angel, chain Satan. Let's get this straight about the chain. SDA says it is a chain of circumstances, now where did they READ that??? The Bible says a angel has a key and a chain in his hand so why do we come up with things is does not say? We need to stop making up interpretation and read it like it says. The angel then laid hold on the Devil and bound him, cast him in the bottomless pit and shut him up and sealed him for a thousand years. Now I understand why it was important to state clearly the word sealed him. If you read the Book Spirit of Prophecy in the pages I gave above, you will notice that only he could leave and speak to an angel flying by. He then requested to speak to MICHAEL and if you read on after their conversation. 

God knew that such determined rebellion would not remain inactive. Satan would invent means to annoy the heavenly angels, and show contempt for his authority. As he could not gain admission within the gates of Heaven, he would wait just at the entrance, to taunt the angels and seek contention with them as they went in and out. . .

His followers were seeking him; and he aroused himself and, assuming a look of defiance, informed them of his plans to wrest from God the noble Adam and his companion Eve. SP p. 31

As you can READ, Satan was already kicked out and he return to his angels. Here is the icing on the cake!

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.Rev 9:11  

He, Satan an angel is the king over the bottomless pit, he could roam, he was not bound nor sealed like the angels. They could only leave with permission not from him, but from THE ALMIGHTY ONES. We know that each one of us have an evil angel and a guardian angel. When one dies, the evil angel must return to the bottomless pit which is their prison. But Satan will soon be chained, bound, cast into the bottomless pit, this prison and he will also be sealed so he cannot leave it for a thousand years. Then Satan and his angels will be le a loose for an appointed time as the wicked come up and they all will be burned for good!

So in conclusion HCH, brother please read exactly what the Bible says, IT IS NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION. I beg of you please give up this preconceived ideas before it is too late! I am not better or smarter than you, we are all in this together. The Bible says come let us reason together, not judging or putting each other down but stand on the Word of YAHWEH just like it is given. That's when we can learn from each other and understand HIS Word and HIS KNOWLEDGE through THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT.  Pray for me as I pray for you!

Blessings!

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

I don't know about the dragons; but the Bible talks about angels having sex with humans.

"When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,  the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose ... The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown." (Gen. 6: 1-4) 

Yeah people say all the time that this is talking about the sons of Seth intermarrying with the daughters of Cain,  but I haven't seen a single Bible verse to support the Sethite view.

You are a studier of language. The term "sons of God" in Hebrew is "b'nai ha Elohim", which in the OT exclusively refers to God's direct creations like the angels and Adam.  The creation of these unnatural hybrid beings - totally outside of God's creation - was the reason for the flood.  If God had not destroyed them, they would have eventually totally corrupted the human genome, thus destroying the lineage of Christ.  God HAD to destroy this twisted hybrid version of humanity to keep them from destroying His purebred humanity.  Where do you think the hundreds of mythology legends about "the gods" having children with human women came from? Answer - they were plagiarized from Genesis.

" As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.  For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark" (Matt. 24:37-38). 

Could this verse be talking about the return of the Nephilim in the last days?  The 5th trumpet of Revelation hints at this as well.

Joe: The Bible says he never ever call any angel his son period!

For unto which of the angels said HE at any time, Thou art MY SON, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him A FATHER, and he shall be to ME a Son? Heb 1:5

Look at the whole chapter of Gen 6 not one time did you see that Moses said they were mixed half angel and half being, that is not in there. 

And YAHWEH said, THE SPIRIT shall not always strive with adam, for that they also is flesh: yet their days shall be an hundred and twenty years. Gen 6:3  

The Bible does not say man, it actually says adam and not his or him which makes no sense. It is only talking about earthly beings. If they were mix with angels it would have made that very clear. I know it is impossible because you have never read anywhere that angels have sex organs. What you have read it in Hebrew they are ministering spirits, you also read they have great powers, that excel in strength, they do not marry. Then in Gen Chapter 6 YAHWEH tell Noah he is going to destroy flesh. No where do you read the word angel. You only read the sons of ELOHIYM  who in the end of Chapter Four were Seth's children who called on THE NAME of YAHWEH! Gen 4:26

YAHSHUA say it would be like the days of Noah and never mention anything about angels, only flesh. Peter also talk about the angels being incarcerated (the word used is hell) in the bottomless pit and the next verse he talks about Noah. Never speaking about flesh mingling with angels. 2 Peter 2:5. The Bible makes it clear that we are the sons of THE MOST HIGH! John 1:12; Rom 8:14, 19; Philip 2:15; 1 John 3:1, 2

Here is one of the other problems "nephil," which do not mean giant at all! Why because all of them were made tall! The word just mean some were tyrants and want to rule over others. That's happening today! It all has to do with violence. We have proof of dictators in the world today! Just like the days of Noah! 

The other misunderstanding is the passages in Job. The sons of YAHWEH or THE ALMIGHTY ONES are the other worlds who have not sinned!

All I can tell you that the Bible is consistent and it would have been made clear if there were intercourse with angels. They have no sex organs we do and the Bible says so we YAHSHUA made male and female! This particular has to do with the sex organ and birthing children!

I would also ask why would YAHWEH allow something like that and only call and kill flesh beings and not the angels? Angel's food was given, why not that clearly spoken of? All throughout the the next chapter is only said that flesh died! Joe show me where it actually said that angels were HIS sons in the Bible! Remember only YAHSHUA was call the SON of Adam!

There is are some suppose additional chapters call the Wisdom of Daniel, that refers to dragons, it is part of the Douay Version Bible. Tobias Jeremiah clerk someone claim is a part of the Douay Bible also and others ones they all are very mythical if you read them!

I pray you give what I have presented some thought with pray most of all!

Blessings!

1 minute ago, stinsonmarri said:

The 5th trumpet of Revelation hints at this as well.

Please read the 5th Trumpet again. The Ninth Chapter of Revelation say an angel having a key, was not falling but flying swiftly and release all of those angels. The had hair like women but check out their description and Satan was the angel and king of the bottomless pit.

When John saw them release, there were so many that they covered the sun, then they look like locust. Why ready to do something similar to locust-destroy!! YAHWEH told them not to touch the tree or the grass until HIS people are sealed. They couldn't even killed the wicked only they could torture them from the time they were release. If you read they were release the last of the 1,260 days of five months before it end. Once intercession ended on this earth, the hour of judgment had come to tution. That is the last two months of this earth history without THE HOLY SPIRIT! Then the angels could now killed the wicked and some died. But this is not related to Noah, nor does this Chapter anywhere says that is does.

Finally, YAHWEH revealed due to sin how they look with their chest made like iron and teeth like a lion and they had long hair. They had tails like a scorpion and it appeared due to sin they to changed from how they used to look to how they look at this time. Hideous, sin leaves it mark on all who comes up under it. It is a disease like no other! When we behold YAHSHUA, we change, when those who take on sin change and become demarred. What a difference!

Blessings!

27 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Joe show me where it actually said that angels were HIS sons in the Bible!

I showed you earlier.

4 hours ago, JoeMo said:

the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married 

In Hebrew that is "b'nai ha Elohim" .  It is also "b'nai ha Elohim" in Job38:7:

"while the morning stars sang together
    and all the angels shouted for joy?"

The Hebrew used for angels here is "b'nai ha Elohim". You can philosophize and spiritualize all you want, but the Bible is clear that the Nephi;im or giants were the hybrid off spring of fallen angels and human women.

41 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Here is one of the other problems "nephil," which do not mean giant at all! Why because all of them were made tall! The word just mean some were tyrants and want to rule over others.

No; the word nephilim means fallen ones in Hebrew; as in fallen angels and their offspring.