ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

But the incarnate into human flesh angels are not capable of doing because they were created.

Not capable of putting on flesh? Then who were the angels that accompanied Jesus who also destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah? How could Lot grab them and pull them back into his house if they didn't have flesh to grab?

Why would Paul advise us to show hospitality to all because we might be entertaining angels? "Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it." (Heb. 13:2)

While your word studies are impressive, you have yet to produce any scripture that contradicts my read of Genesis 6:1-4.  Also, I don't think male chauvinism has anything to do with how the Bible was translated.

Where do you read that angels give birth anywhere?

Angels never gave birth; mostly because all angels are probably males.  Human women gave birth. Nowhere in the OT do we find the term "daughters" (vs. sons) of God; and nowhere is a female angel specifically mentioned.

They chose to listen to the serpent, both Adams were at the tree and they both felt that YAHWEH was keeping them from being equal with THEM.

These and your other statements about multiple Adams are confusing.  Are you saying that there are "Adams" on other planets that also failed the test?

21 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

FATHER prepared the body for THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT placed it in the womb!

God the Father "prepared" a body for His Son, and He then brought His Son into this world. 

Hebrews 1:5  "For to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my son! Today I have fathered you"? And in another place he says, "I will be his father and he will be my son." 6 But when he again brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all the angels of God worship him!" (NET)

God the Father is spirit.  He is the Holy spirit that is everywhere, even in "the secret place". 

Matthew says that Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit.  That makes the Holy Spirit Jesus "father". 

"Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for that which has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Mat 1:20 NAS)

Put it together.  Holy Spirit conceived Jesus.  Holy Spirit is therefore Jesus "father".  When Jesus said, "My Father", He was speaking to the omnipresent Holy Spirit.  There is no third divine being. 

8thdaypriest

18 hours ago, JoeMo said:

How could Lot grab them and pull them back into his house if they didn't have flesh to grab?

Good point. 

The 2 angels who accompanied the LORD to meet with Abraham, ate the food prepared by Sarah and Abraham's servants.  That food disappeared into their "bodies". 

After His resurrection Jesus appeared in the upper room, without going through the door (that we know of).  He made himself invisible, and even changed his appearance so the two disciples on the Emmaus Road would not recognize Him.  Seems that He could appear and disappear in this dimension - with flesh).  And He did say, "Touch me and see that I am flesh" (but not blood).   His new "spiritual body" seems to have made it possible for Him to go back and forth between the spirit dimension, and the physical dimension. 

We will have the new "spiritual body".  We will be "like the angels", and "like Him".  

If the fallen angels have spiritual bodies, it would seem like they can go back and forth between physical and spirit dimension - as Christ did. 

When Moses and Elijah appeared with Christ on the Mount of Transfiguration, the disciples could "see" those two men.  They appeared in this physical dimension.  Just my thinking, but I would assume they already have the new "spiritual body". 

Just a little aside.  I finally got it - why Jesus told the disciples to keep mum about the appearance of Moses and Elijah.  It was a death penalty offense to talk with "the dead".  The Jews could have stoned Christ just for this violation.   

What I cannot "connect" is how fallen asexual spirit beings, could appear in flesh (with all functioning sexual organs and possibilities), which they did not have in their spirit bodies. 

8thdaypriest

7 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

What I cannot "connect" is how fallen asexual spirit beings, could appear in flesh (with all functioning sexual organs and possibilities), which they did not have in their spirit bodies. 

I agree, assuming angels are asexual beings.  Since I've never seen a female angel named in the Bible, I infer that all angels are male; so maybe when they materialized they had male "parts".

Kind of a weird question, but if all angels are male, wouldn't that be equivalent with being asexual, since they would all be the same?

On 9/28/2019 at 6:04 PM, JoeMo said:

Not capable of putting on flesh? Then who were the angels that accompanied Jesus who also destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah? How could Lot grab them and pull them back into his house if they didn't have flesh to grab?

Why would Paul advise us to show hospitality to all because we might be entertaining angels? "Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it." (Heb. 13:2)

While your word studies are impressive, you have yet to produce any scripture that contradicts my read of Genesis 6:1-4.  Also, I don't think male chauvinism has anything to do with how the Bible was translated.

Angels never gave birth; mostly because all angels are probably males.  Human women gave birth. Nowhere in the OT do we find the term "daughters" (vs. sons) of God; and nowhere is a female angel specifically mentioned.

These and your other statements about multiple Adams are confusing.  Are you saying that there are "Adams" on other planets that also failed the test?

They can appear as men but that does not mean they are flesh. YAHSHUA had a fleshly body prepared for HIM by HIS FATHER! 

No I am talking about the two Adam's according to the Bible. Both the male and the female were call Adams.

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. Gen 5:2

Again, angels are asexual they have no gender they can appear as both a male or female according to the situation. I explained that with the names given of the two that is mention. Also, Paul said that they can also appear as an angel of light! They can appear as animals or anything because they are spiritual beings. That's the power they have and remember their actual appearance is four faces; three are of  animals and one like a human being.

As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a person (adam), and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. Eze 1:10  

Man's ego over the female states that everything is male first, but that is not how the Bible is actually written. They are both Adam and they were equal no king and queen but rulers together equally! It is a shame how the Bible has been tampered with to cause so much confusion! But we all must study the ancient language and it actual grammar. It is really not hard these days!

Blessings!

10 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Both the male and the female were call Adams.

I have never seen in scripture where the woman was called Adam until you pointed out Gen. 5:2.  I have to agree with you - the Hebrew word used in that verse is adam.  My thought has been she wasn't a direct creation of God (i.e., made from dirt).  God made the woman from part of Adam. Gen. 2:23 says "she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” She was never even called Eve until after the fall. I may have to change my thought after seeing that scripture.  Thanks for pointing this out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I have never seen in scripture where the woman was called Adam until you pointed out Gen. 5:2.  I have to agree with you - the Hebrew word used in that verse is adam.  My thought has been she wasn't a direct creation of God (i.e., made from dirt).  God made the woman from part of Adam. Gen. 2:23 says "she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” She was never even called Eve until after the fall. I may have to change my thought after seeing that scripture.  Thanks for pointing this out.

You are quite welcome, by the way the male was name Adam but it is a different Hebrew number.

And out of H4480 the ground H127 YAHWEH H3068 GodH430 formed H3335 every H3605 beastH2416 of the field,H7704 and every H3605 fowl H5775 of the air;H8064 and brough tH935 them unto H413 Adam H121 to see H7200 whatH4100 he would call H7121 them: and whatsoever H3605 H834 Adam H121 called H7121 every living H2416 creature,H5315 that H1931 was the name H8034 thereof. Gen 2:19

So it is H121 and it also called Adam as his name and a a flesh being H120 along with his wife! Strange but true! The word man a lot of time were added by the KJV when the Hebrew did not include it. Man's unfounded ego!

Blessings!

Joe: The problem it we have been taught that spiritual beings are ghost that you cannot feel. That is not so. Jacob wrestle with YAHSHUA! Also it was the angels that grab Jacob. They are beings that have bodies but their bodies are made different from us. That does not mean they cannot eat, touch or feel. Their bodies structure are made to appear and disappear, go through wall and many other things we are capable of doing. You really do not even know the original powers that the Adams had before sin. Our thoughts, mind and knowledge is not like our CREATORS. THEY can create anything out of nothing! You must separate all the superstitions that were taught and realize the power of THE ALMIGHTIES!

Blessings!

8 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

That is not so. Jacob wrestle with YAHSHUA! Also it was the angels that grab Jacob. They are beings that have bodies but their bodies are made different from us. That does not mean they cannot eat, touch or feel. Their bodies structure are made to appear and disappear, go through wall and many other things we are [not] capable of doing.  You really do not even know the original powers that the Adams had before sin.

I agree.  We also don't know what fallen angels have the capability of doing.  According to Genesis 6:1-4, they were capable of either mating with or manipulating the genetics of human women.

21 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

God the Father "prepared" a body for His Son, and He then brought His Son into this world. 

Hebrews 1:5  "For to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my son! Today I have fathered you"? And in another place he says, "I will be his father and he will be my son." 6 But when he again brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all the angels of God worship him!" (NET)

God the Father is spirit.  He is the Holy spirit that is everywhere, even in "the secret place". 

Matthew says that Christ was conceived of the Holy Spirit.  That makes the Holy Spirit Jesus "father". 

"Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for that which has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Mat 1:20 NAS)

Put it together.  Holy Spirit conceived Jesus.  Holy Spirit is therefore Jesus "father".  When Jesus said, "My Father", He was speaking to the omnipresent Holy Spirit.  There is no third divine being. 

You know I truly want people to understand that you cannot go on what the English writer's use. The Afrikan language that the Hebrew used is totally different. Listen when you read Gen 1:2 do not use "of" between SPIRIT and ELOHIYM! It is SPIRIT ELOHIYM and all THREE ALMIGHTY are SPIRIT BEINGS. Only YAHSHUA had a flesh body prepared for HIM. THE HOLY SPIRIT is not THE FATHER! The Bible clearly states we cannot see THE FATHER with sin. We have combine paganism into the belief system of YAHWEH and it will not work. THE HOLY SPIRIT is A BEING that has POWERS you nor I can truly fathom. I call HIM THE ACTION or TRANSFORMING BEING! I am sure THE FATHER and THE SON have numerous POWERS also we cannot fathom because THEIR THOUGHT and WAYS are not like us.  Spirit Beings including the angels are totally different then flesh beings. The Bible tell us this over and over and we do not seem to get it!

The word conceived is not in the Hebrew language that is English. We translated is from the Greek which did not express the word clearly what THE HOLY SPIRIT did. In Hebrew to conceive is actually the word to know in the English language. So YAHWEH did not know Mary and that is not correct. THE FATHER made THE SON'S flesh body and THE HOLY SPIRIT place the seed into Mary's womb. Sometimes we just need to leave somethings alone. Spiritual Beings are not made like us at all but they have bodies, they eat, feel, touch and other characteristic traits like us. The Bible said we are made in THEIR RESEMBLANCE but we do not have THEIR type of BODY, only the angels does. That's it!

Blessings!

35 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

I agree.  We also don't know what fallen angels have the capability of doing.  According to Genesis 6:1-4, they were capable of either mating with or manipulating the genetics of human women.

Joe: I meant to say Lot, not Jacob! If you have no sex organs you can not make babies. I rather use they have no gender it make much better sense. They are not made to procreate Joe, we were. They are neither male (which mean his reproduction organs) nor female (which means her reproduction organs). If these angels were capable of doing this they would continue and they never did. You keep hanging on a myth! It is not how they were created. Spirit beings bodies are different. That is clearly why YAHSHUA said male and female and told the Adams to reproduce. EVERYTHING repeats itself here on earth and if that was true it would continue! Evil is evil period! Angels do not desire sex because they do not have the organs!

Blessings!

Edited by stinsonmarri

19 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I agree, assuming angels are asexual beings.  Since I've never seen a female angel named in the Bible, I infer that all angels are male; so maybe when they materialized they had male "parts".

Kind of a weird question, but if all angels are male, wouldn't that be equivalent with being asexual, since they would all be the same?

What would be the point - of creating "all male".  The only reason to create them "male" and "female" was FOR reproduction.

8thdaypriest

4 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

THE HOLY SPIRIT is not THE FATHER!

Just wanted to say that I do not agree with your viewpoint in this.   That's all.

8thdaypriest

17 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

They are both Adam and they were equal no king and queen but rulers together equally!

It was the Fall that resulted in the male "ruling" over the female, instead of each one putting the other above him/herself.  Since the Fall, in this world, might has made right.  Survival of the strongest.  Males have more testosterone and larger muscles, so is stronger.   So he began to "rule over" her. 

8thdaypriest

4 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

THE FATHER made THE SON'S flesh body and THE HOLY SPIRIT place the seed into Mary's womb

Then you believe the Son of God did not derive any of his DNA from Mary.  If so, then Mary was not his biological "mother".   Is that what you believe.  If so, then Jesus was not actually descended from Abraham, or David. 

8thdaypriest

• Moderators

Yes indeed.  Example very close to home.     

Satan is fooling many to waste their time on nonsense

• Like 1

Gregory

3 hours ago, 8thdaypriest said:

What would be the point - of creating "all male".  The only reason to create them "male" and "female" was FOR reproduction.

Angels in heaven were never meant to marry and reproduce; since they were created to live forever.  So there was no need for gender differentiation.  If God chose to create all angels what we humans call male, that's his

8 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Angels do not desire sex because they do not have the organs!

Show me this in the Bible.  Genesis 6:1-4 seems to say differently.

4 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Yes indeed.  Example very close to home. 

With President Trump about to be broken, President Pence getting ready to assume office,

the #IranUswar about to break loose, not to mention the Mark of the Beast probably coming

2 April 2020,  It is good that you are considering that which is close to home.

If you are serious, it might not be too late.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

HCH, I was suggesting that we might find in this thread the nonsense you mentioned,

Gregory

4 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH, I was suggesting that we might find in this thread the nonsense you mentioned,

Your skepticism was duly noted,

but my best instincts wanted to give you every opportunity to repent 

and come to the truth before you run the clock down and find out too late

that your nonsense has doomed you.

His child Henry 

I have been asked how I came to the conclusion that the MOB will be implemented on 2 April 2020

Here is the gist of my answer:

Daniel 9 has its final fulfillment in the endtime
A study of the 70 weeks
The endtime decree to restore Jerusalem Is a teaching of peace.
It was issued 31 May 1998
The prince of the covenant was anointed 20 January 2001
He failed on 9/11/01
and then he made a covenant with many for one week: 17 Sept to 23 Sept 2001
In the midst of the week 20 Sept, he took away the Sacrifice and the oblation
then the one who continues died 2 April 2005
and a blessing came to those who arrived at 17 May 2005

The 70 weeks were doubled
The successor to the prince of the covenant
made a covenant with many for one week: 17 Sept to 23 Sept 2016
He also made a speech in the midst of the week 20 Sept 2016
that took away the Sacrifice and the oblation
counting from that day the continual (Sabbath) will be taken away 2 April 2020

The key to understanding the endtime prophecy is the math in Daniel 9
where the original figures that applied to Christ's fulfillment of prophecy were 62 weeks
In Christ's day it was 6X10+2=62
In the end time it is 6+10X2=32

As I currently understand Bible prophecy,
Michael Pence is the one that sets up the MOB
So President Trump is broken before 2 April 2020
and the war with Iran precipitates (comes before 2 April 2020)
It looks like the #iranUSwar morphs into Armageddon
I'll have to study that more

I am currently focusing on writing "Keep it Simple Saints"
to explain Bible prophecy
That means combing the Bible, Spirit of Prophecy, and 1000's of pages of notes
to make it so simple that only a fool would not be able to understand it
In the endtime there are only 2 classes of virgins: the fools and the wise

His child Henry 

2 hours ago, hch said:

In Christ's day it was 6X10+2=62
In the end time it is 6+10X2=32

You need to review "order of mathematical operations"

6+10x2=26

Sorry, your whole prophecy just blew up!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism