ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

13 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

You need to review "order of mathematical operations"

6+10x2=26

Sorry, your whole prophecy just blew up!

There are several views of order of operation 

from left to rt as the prophecy sites it verbally

6+10=16 * 2=32

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

The  problem is that HCH failed to  use ( , and ), in writing the equation.

2(6+10)=32

(10x2)+6=26

Gregory

On 9/30/2019 at 7:16 PM, JoeMo said:

Angels in heaven were never meant to marry and reproduce; since they were created to live forever.  So there was no need for gender differentiation.  If God chose to create all angels what we humans call male, that's his

Show me this in the Bible.  Genesis 6:1-4 seems to say differently.

Joe: This is self explainable:

And YAHWEH said, MY Spirit shall not always strive with adam, for THAT THEY ALSO ARE FLESH: yet their days shall be an hundred and twenty years.  There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of ELOHIYM came in unto the daughters of adam, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty adam which were of old, adam of renown.  And YAHWEH saw that the wickedness of adam was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of their heart was only evil continually. Gen 6:3-5  WOY

I replace man to adam that's in the Strong, also the grammar his or him makes no sense when YAHWEH was talking about all flesh! That it the Scriptures speak for themselves! Please just take time to see what is actually being said. You are a smart brother and I know you want to understand truth. Joe it is looking right at you!

Blessings!

On 10/2/2019 at 10:10 PM, Gregory Matthews said:

The  problem is that HCH failed to  use ( , and ), in writing the equation.

2(6+10)=32

(10x2)+6=26

The problem is that the focus is being shifted from the message to the messenger.

But it is pleasing to Satan to have folks run the clock down.

But the wheat and the tares will grow together until the harvest

His child Henry 

The war with Iran is odd as I study the details in rise of the papacy.

the Rise of the image-beast looks like it would align more with the death of a ruler ( king or Crown Prince) in Saudi Arabia than Iran

But as I study it, #IranUSwar comes before President Trump is broken

Then President Pence is the closer.

When it happens, Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves.

His child Henry 

On 9/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, 8thdaypriest said:

Then you believe the Son of God did not derive any of his DNA from Mary.  If so, then Mary was not his biological "mother".   Is that what you believe.  If so, then Jesus was not actually descended from Abraham, or David. 

Literally, HE was not, figuratively HE was. Both Joseph and Mary were from the tribe of Judah. When you read the OT again you need to understand the meaning. YAHSHUA was also call THE SECOND ADAM and  Both Genesis and Hebrew said HE would come in the order of Melchizedek. Judah was the line HE came through but here is the problem that many do not see with the word christ over the Word MESSIAH. Literally Judah could not complete that word neither does christ! Yes both of the christ and MESSIAH does mean to anoint. MESSIAH means to anoint SOMEONE HOLY of all being A PROPHET, PRIEST  and KING. Christ means to anoint only! YAHSHUA had two anointments, the first is by THE HOLY SPIRIT after HE was baptized. The second anointments was for HIS death while HE still was ALIVE! Mary anointed HIM before HE died. Israel had followed the ways of the pagans who anointed after death. That is the anointing of the word christ or christo which is the Greek word that it comes from! This word goes back to Egypt and it is the anointing of the dead and pagan gods!

Christ: Its infrequent use in the New Testament suggests a Pagan origin. According to Realencyclopaedie, the inscription Chrestos is to be seen on a Mithras relief in the Vatican. According to Christianity and Mythology, Osiris, the Sun God of Egypt, was reverenced as Chrestos.. Author: *Magus Parakeet Pericles 

PROPHET

For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A PROPHET shall YAHWEH your ELOHIYM raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; HIM shall ye hear in all things whatsoever HE shall say unto you. Act 3:22 

This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall YAHWEH your ELOHIYM raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; HIM shall ye hear. Act 7:37

1 ST ANOINTED 

And straightway coming up out of the water, HE saw the Heavens opened, and THE SPIRIT like a dove descending upon HIM: Mark 1:10 

THE SPIRIT SUPREME is upon ME, because HE hath ANOINTED ME  to preach the Good News to the poor; HE hath sent ME to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke  4:18

PRIEST 

YAHWEH hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art A PRIEST for ever after the order of Melchizedek. Psa 110:4 

For it is evident that our MASTER sprang out of Judah; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.  And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another PRIEST,  Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an ENDLESS LIFE. For HE Testifieth, Thou art A PRIEST for ever after the order of Melchisedec. Heb 7:14-17

2 ND  ANOINTED

Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto THE MESSIAH THE PRINCE shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. Dan 9:25 

There came unto HIM a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on HIS HEAD, as HE sat down to eat. For in that she hath poured this ointment on MY BODY, she did it for MY Burial. Mat 26:7, 12 

Mâshı̂yach: anointed; usually a consecrated person (as a king, priest, or saint); specifically, the Messiah: Strong Hebrew Dictionary

KING

Rev 19:10  And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellow servant, and of thy brethren that have the Testimony of YAHSHUA: worship ELOHIYM: for the Testimony of YAHSHUA is THE SPIRIT of PROPHECY.

THOU lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore ELOHIYM, thy ELOHIYM, hath ANOINTED thee with the oil of gladness above THY fellows. Psa 45:7 

And HE hath on HIS vesture and on HIS THIGH A NAME written, KING OF KINGS, AND SOVEREIGN OF SOVEREIGNS. Rev 19:16 

It truly important that we do not mix pagan mythology with the birth of YAHSHUA! THE FATHER created the body for HIS SON! THE HOLY SPIRIT planted the seed. YAHSHUA had to come just like the original Adams in the Garden. Their blood was perfect without sin and so was HIS! Mary carried HIS BODY from a SEED but the adams were created adults. The woman does not give the blood to the child the father does. YAHSHUA was already DIVINE and neither you nor I have THE THOUGHTS, nor THE WISDOM of how THE ALMIGHTY does creation. We keep trying to compare HIS BIRTH to the reproduction process like us, IT WAS NOT! It was not an immaculate conception! We do not know the secrets of THE MOST HIGH unless HE reveals it to us! Sometimes we should just leave the mystery of THE ALMIGHTIES alone. When those who make it into the Kingdom will possibly learn some of THEIR secrets. Until them understand what we should know. DNA have nothing to do with HIS BLOOD!

Happy Sabbath and be blessed!

On 9/30/2019 at 10:11 PM, hch said:

With President Trump about to be broken, President Pence getting ready to assume office,

the #IranUswar about to break loose, not to mention the Mark of the Beast probably coming

2 April 2020,  It is good that you are considering that which is close to home.

If you are serious, it might not be too late.

I guess you haven't heard, Pence was in on it too! You need to please stop thinking you are a prophet! You are not my friend! His aide heard the conversation, he read the transcript and he flew over by the man in the Whitehouse order to speak the Ukraine President. He was the one that told the President that he would not get the money unless he does the favor you know who wanted done! So when you tell people that they are doom, I would advise you to be careful because the same words came back on YOU! You really are doing what the Bible says not to do not to judge or you will be judge! I hope that it doesn't happen to you. I want you to be saved and I am praying that you will.

Happy Sabbath with Love and Justice!

17 hours ago, hch said:

The problem is that the focus is being shifted from the message to the messenger.

But it is pleasing to Satan to have folks run the clock down.

But the wheat and the tares will grow together until the harvest

There you go putting yourself above everyone because people do not agree with you. If you are truly a messenger, give the message and allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to convict and not YOU! When others explain your misgivings be gracious. We all have sin including you and come short of THE GLORY of YAHWEH!

I am praying for you brother, Happy Sabbath!

11 hours ago, hch said:

When it happens, Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves.

They have it just sad you do not allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to explain them to you! That is why your prediction will fail. I hate to say it because I want you to pray!

I love you and Happy Sabbath!

Happy Sabbath sister Marrian,

The more of your stuff I read, the more impressed I am with your research and scholarship.  I must say, I am unfamiliar with a lot of the stuff you post based on your extensive word study.

I ask this question in all honesty - not as a challenge.  Do you think it is necessary for people to understand things the way you do to obtain salvation?  Are so many of the Biblical scholars out there who post their "understanding" of the origins of ancient Semitic and proto-Semitic languages wrong when their opinions differ from yours?  I don't pretend to be a theologian or an epistemologist nor an expert in hermeneutics.  I have to rely on my personal study of scripture, inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and research of the diverse "experts" to devise and organize my personal theology.  I rely on the Holy Spirit to guide me in what to swallow and what to spit out (or spit up).  I barely understand some of the stuff you post as "fact". It is so technical (and your grammar sometimes leaves something to be desired to a white boy like me).  So where do I store this foreign (and to me barely understandable) stuff in my "personal theology" file?  I can't firmly believe in concepts and explanations of my alleged theological errors if I barely understand your point!  I have neither the time, energy, or desire to independently dissect every word in scripture as to it's alleged "real" original meaning and origin.  There is enough knowledge, awe and mystery in the mainstream translations of the Bible that I read to last me a lifetime - without looking into the detail of the origin of the word "Christ" or "Messiah" and the alleged corruption of the original term.  I'm happy to know that Christ comes from the Greek and Messiah comes from the Hebrew without knowing where the Greeks and Hebrews got it.  I find fundamental truth much simpler than that.  I do not believe that God would allow His word to be corrupted as badly as I sometimes think you say; or that His message is as complicated as I read it in your posts.

I say these things not to hurt or insult you; I say them because I want to open my heart to you, so you know who I am.  I'm not as smart or studied as you; so if we're going to have a dialogue, can we keep it at a level where we can understand each other? If we can, we both might learn some things from each other.

Love and Blessings to you!

8 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

There you go putting yourself above everyone because people do not agree with you. If you are truly a messenger, give the message and allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to convict and not YOU! When others explain your misgivings be gracious. We all have sin including you and come short of THE GLORY of YAHWEH!

I am praying for you brother, Happy Sabbath!

The wheat and the tares grow together, passive

the sheep and goats are active (one follows the shepherd and the other is independent)

When truth comes, some cannot see it: they have eyes that cannot see.

Those that follow the Holy Spirit are led by the Spirit.

Those that are led by the spirit of the accuser of the brethren may  put on a good front.

The world is a stage and we are the actors (actors is from the word hypocrite). 

But it behooves each one to be sure that we know the Truth and follow the Truth.

If we judge ourselves, avail of Christ's Atonement while He may be found

It will be well with us at His appearance.

Those who know the truth and follow it are not in the same class as those who do not.

His child Henry 

10 hours ago, hch said:

The wheat and the tares grow together, passive

the sheep and goats are active (one follows the shepherd and the other is independent)

When truth comes, some cannot see it: they have eyes that cannot see.

Those that follow the Holy Spirit are led by the Spirit.

Those that are led by the spirit of the accuser of the brethren may  put on a good front.

The world is a stage and we are the actors (actors is from the word hypocrite). 

But it behooves each one to be sure that we know the Truth and follow the Truth.

If we judge ourselves, avail of Christ's Atonement while He may be found

It will be well with us at His appearance.

Those who know the truth and follow it are not in the same class as those who do not.

Henry: You are correct the difference between the sheep and the goats also the tares and wheat is clearly seen. A sheep is a mild gentle, loving animal and knows the voice of their shepard. Where a goat is belligerent , stubborn, goes off on his own, butts head, do not follow the shepherd and it not pleasant to be around. Wheat grows gently, beautifully and golden in the sun. The tare first tried look like the wheat plant until grows up! Then it tried to choke out the plant and take over! So those who know the truth will follow YAHSHUA'S VOICE! They will be humble, kind, obedient to the Law and the Testimony! They will know that YAHSHUA is THE SPIRIT of PROPHECY and not flesh! 

It was Christ that spoke to His people through the prophets. The apostle Peter, writing to the Christian church, says that the prophets "prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: searching what, or what manner of time the 'Spirit of Christ' which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ and the glory that should follow." 1 Peter 1:10, 11. It is the voice of Christ that speaks to us through the Old Testament. "The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." Revelation 19:10. Patriarchs and Prophets. 366-367.

Christ himself could use any of these old truths without borrowing in the smallest particle, for He had originated them all. . . I SM p. 50

In closing:

The Revelation of YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH, which ELOHIYM gave unto HIM, to show unto HIS servants things which must shortly come to pass; and HE sent and signified it by HIS angel unto HIS servant John: Rev 1:1

YAHSHUA always gives HIS Testimony to HIS servants throughout the Bible. The Bible clearly states that they all speak of HIM! When you know the truth it is always by the fruit you bear!

Blessings!

20 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Happy Sabbath sister Marrian,

The more of your stuff I read, the more impressed I am with your research and scholarship.  I must say, I am unfamiliar with a lot of the stuff you post based on your extensive word study.

I ask this question in all honesty - not as a challenge.  Do you think it is necessary for people to understand things the way you do to obtain salvation?  Are so many of the Biblical scholars out there who post their "understanding" of the origins of ancient Semitic and proto-Semitic languages wrong when their opinions differ from yours?  I don't pretend to be a theologian or an epistemologist nor an expert in hermeneutics.  I have to rely on my personal study of scripture, inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and research of the diverse "experts" to devise and organize my personal theology.  I rely on the Holy Spirit to guide me in what to swallow and what to spit out (or spit up).  I barely understand some of the stuff you post as "fact". It is so technical (and your grammar sometimes leaves something to be desired to a white boy like me).  So where do I store this foreign (and to me barely understandable) stuff in my "personal theology" file?  I can't firmly believe in concepts and explanations of my alleged theological errors if I barely understand your point!  I have neither the time, energy, or desire to independently dissect every word in scripture as to it's alleged "real" original meaning and origin.  There is enough knowledge, awe and mystery in the mainstream translations of the Bible that I read to last me a lifetime - without looking into the detail of the origin of the word "Christ" or "Messiah" and the alleged corruption of the original term.  I'm happy to know that Christ comes from the Greek and Messiah comes from the Hebrew without knowing where the Greeks and Hebrews got it.  I find fundamental truth much simpler than that.  I do not believe that God would allow His word to be corrupted as badly as I sometimes think you say; or that His message is as complicated as I read it in your posts.

I say these things not to hurt or insult you; I say them because I want to open my heart to you, so you know who I am.  I'm not as smart or studied as you; so if we're going to have a dialogue, can we keep it at a level where we can understand each other? If we can, we both might learn some things from each other.

Love and Blessings to you!

Joe: I am humble and grateful on this post. For many years, if you go back to one of the many comments, I wrote. I was angry with White people because of what they hid about us in the Bible and to my ancestors. But, when I became converted I realize I was wrong. Two wrongs do not make it right. From the age of 6 my mother had all of EGW Books, her index and the SDA Commentary. From an early age I begin to read and study. I also went to church school so I knew the history of the pioneers completely that they show only a glimpse on the Hope Channel. I studied to be an ancient historian. But the SDA Commentary really truly helped me a lot.

Now I know that I have a gift and I do not take it for granted and for many years, I ran from it. I am not a saint and I have my faults. My studies in ancient history led me to study their belief systems. I also realized that the Hebrews actually means children of their Father Eber. The tools that my studies gave me along with the gift of THE HOLY SPIRIT, I knew I had to study more deeply then we usually do. I notice things like, let us make man in our image; male and female!" Well it  was not grammarly correct and it did not make any sense. Well thanks YAHWEH for the Lexicon, the computer and finally E word and Bible Hub. I begin to ask questions and look for the answers. I discovered along with other writers in the 70's how the Europeans covered up our history, the Afrikan people was Egypt, the Canaanites, the Philistines, the Amorites and Sumer. Nimrod though sinful built Nineveh in Assyria. The Bible gives more details about things then we realize.

To make is short and simple if writers I do not care who they are do not provide the complete truth, then it is a lie! I compare writers and it take time! If they start to go off on the truth about the Hebrew language then they are covering up the truth. Why would you put the Hebrew language in as Afro-Asiatic? The Asians people come from Ham! The Bible said the Canaanite 'spread abroad." The Chinese were called Sino in ancient times up to the 19th century. Now if the Afrikan people came from Ham, then why would you state that the Phoenicians make up the script but call the script Semitic? That word means Shem speaking people! All of East Afrika and the Canaanites just so happen to speak a semitic language that the Phonecians created? Now that does not make sense. The Phonecians like USA were the world's largest traders that travel all over the world. They left their culture and mark wherever they went which include the Americas! This is known history. But what was done was a major cover up and state the Canaanites not Black or Afrikans when they came from Ham. Abraham came to worship YAHWEH because at one time the Canaanites worship HIM. The Bible proves that I just show you the facts that's in the Bible. The Bible is our road map to salvation all of it and we must accept all truth. We do need to interpret it, that the problem. Let it speak for itself with the aid of THE HOLY SPIRIT! 

I am not special or great I just have a gift that I even marvel at it myself. I respect it and use it knowing that not me but THE HOLY SPIRIT is my guide. HE gives me the understanding and then I accept it and obey! I love historical truth period! So many will not give the complete story. Ham was not a homosexual, the tower of Babel was not knocked down, the people left the city; they did not finish it. YAHWEH created two Adams; male and female.

Finally, I do not need to read all of those exegesis books that comes from the Greek thought. I just study religions and compare all of them to the Bible. Religions come from Nimrod and one faith of worship comes from YAHWEH! To me that's simple and plain and that does not make me great, it makes THE WISDOM of THE ALMIGHTY GREAT! GLORY BE TO THEM!

Blessings!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

Are so many of the Biblical scholars out there who post their "understanding" of the origins of ancient Semitic and proto-Semitic languages wrong when their opinions differ from yours?  I don't pretend to be a theologian or an epistemologist nor an expert in hermeneutics.  I have to rely on my personal study of scripture, inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and research of the diverse "experts" to devise and organize my personal theology.  I rely on the Holy Spirit to guide me in what to swallow and what to spit out (or spit up). 

Joe: My friend the Bible said Satan deceived 1/3 of the numerous of angels and we do know how many there are! Ancient people covered up a lot things themselves! We are no different today! Covering up things is a common trait for sinful people. People believe that ethnic group are less than they are and they cover up their history. Israel lie and sin and covered up. Jacob deceived his father pretending to be Esau, listening to his mother and she never saw him again because of what she did. 

Joe, Satan is real he tried to deceived YAHSHUA that he was an angel of light! The problem was he wasn't sure that YAHSHUA was THE SON of THE MOST HIGH. He gave it away when said if! He should have known. The Bible tells you the truth but translations change words to cover and uplift their belief of what they feel the Bible should say. Why do they do it because some have sin and are shaped in iniquity which is knowing you are doing wrong; and you do it anyway!

Why would flesh beings treat other people the way they do because of the color of their skin? Why do we demoralize anybody? Why do we put children in cages? It is all because of sin! The antediluvian world was destroy because they totally and willingly rejected THE MOST HIGH! The Bible said they sin continually without giving it a thought! But listen YAHWEH'S Word Will Not Come Back to HIM Void! You can try to hide it but the truth will come out. Even about my ancestors. That's why I don't hate I don't like certain people's character but I love everyone and pray for those to change. We all are a banquet of flowers, THE ALMIGHTY ONES love color of all spectrum.

HE WILL NOT ALLOW HIS WORD TO BE HIDDEN FOREVER. It is a test for all of us to accept what is truth or not! That's it! I was told this story: Truth and lie was walking down the road together and they saw a lake. Well truth wanted to go for a swim, so he took off his clothes and hung them on a tree! While truth was swimming, lie took his clothes and  went into the city pretending he was truth! Then someone said; "Look there goes truth, the naked truth!::xx:: When anyone does not give all of the truth it cannot be truth. Truth is truth and it will not lie no matter who or what you read! I love you my brother because I know THE HOLY SPIRIT is working with you, pray for me that I will always present to you all the truth and admit when I make a mistake! I have and I can always correct it with the help of THE HOLY SPIRIT in all that I do and what I say!

Pray for me brother and be blessed!??

16 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I barely understand some of the stuff you post as "fact". It is so technical (and your grammar sometimes leaves something to be desired to a white boy like me).

I want you all to forgive me on my grammar. My right eye became sepsis and I don't see that well from it. Plus when younger, being honest I let others rewrite my paper instead of proofing it myself. Next my brain goes faster then my typing and I also have a verb problem. I proof now but still see common mistakes. This is my downfall and I have to get grammar to help me but it is costly and I working to buy it. If you notice I edit and include grammar because that's my problem. Now I have some of the greatest articles and creative writing, but my grammar stinks so I had other to reproof them. That's it and that's my flaw! Please pray and if you see something you do not understand just quote me back and I will try to correct it and that's to everyone.

Blessings!

20 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I want you all to forgive me on my grammar. My right eye became sepsis and I don't see that well from it. Plus when younger, being honest I let others rewrite my paper instead of proofing it myself.

Bless you for your honesty!

20 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Please pray and if you see something you do not understand just quote me back and I will try to correct it and that's to everyone.

Thanks, I will!

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

Bless you for your honesty!

"If you can't be true to yourself, how are you going to be truthful to others!" The Bible says to confess our faults to one another and it is medicine to the soul. When you can stand and see who you are and what you've become, then you cannot try to judge others! We all struggle over something and to own it helps you overcome it with the help of others. 

Be blessed everyone!

21 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

I hope your grammer recovers.  Has she seen a physician

I had surgery that was so simple but she cut one of my organs. A specialist had to repair the organ, but I became very ill almost died. I am a diabetic and I became sepsis and it went to the weakest part, my eye! I had to have antibiotic through the vein that goes through my heart and a nurse had to attend to me daily at home. By the time my eye doctor saw me the pressure in my right eye was so bad, I had to have surgery, but my nerves were damage. I am able to see a little and I see very well from my left eye. I can drive but when I come on here the letters are small again. Something happen again to the large print so it makes it difficult and I still have also the grammar problem so there you have it.

I am not sad or upset just I accept it graciously. I still have my health, the only sadness during that time, I could not take care of my mother. My cousin's wife helped us both and she kept my mother, by the time I could get on my feet my mother died. That almost killed me! YAHWEH has brought me through! I am not not like I was but I am still here!

There are so many people who are worst off then me! I praise THE MOST HIGH for the mother I had who taught me from a child truth! Now, THE HOLY SPIRIT is leading me and changing me to be like YAHSHUA and that's my desire! Secondly, I know I have a handicap in grammar but I am not going to let it stop me! So if you see things wrong correct it and send it back and ask if this was what I was trying to say and I will appreciate it most kindly!

I am not ashamed of my problem, I need to share what I understand and allow THE HOLY SPIRIT to do the rest!  So far even with the grammar I think most of you understand what I am trying to present! This is what loving each other is all about!

Blessings!

Edited by stinsonmarri
correction

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri:  Please understand, I was not picking at you in any way.   I was just attempting to be funny in my own special way.  You were not the object of my humor.

Gregory

6 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I still have my health, the only sadness during that time, I could not take care of my mother. My cousin's wife helped us both and she kept my mother

I truly admire and respect the Afrikan-American culture if caring for family - no matter how far the distance of relation.  Your cousin's wife taking care of your mom? Bless her!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri:  Please understand, I was not picking at you in any way.   I was just attempting to be funny in my own special way.  You were not the object of my humor.

Pastor Matthew: Honestly I did not take it that way! You know I try to see good in what people write. I truly thank you! It was something I needed to share and I am truly at peace!

Blessings!

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

I truly admire and respect the Afrikan-American culture if caring for family - no matter how far the distance of relation.  Your cousin's wife taking care of your mom? Bless her!

Thank you Joe: You know she was not even my blood, she was my cousin's wife. They had been separated and he came and live with me. My mother had a birthday and  he told me she could fry fish outside. We had my mother's and my grandson's birthday outside. It was very nice! 

When I returned to clean up my kitchen, I was shocked, it was so clean you could eat off the floor. That begin a friendship of love until this day! I talked her into reuniting with my cousin and move in with us. She did and fell deeply in love with my mother and me. She helped me with my mother, sad to say not my siblings. My mother fell in love with her as well and we became a family. I do not know what I would have done without her!

When I had to have a quadruple bypass surgery my son and his wife and Barbara were all there for me. I had that surgery without any problems at all. I had been suffering since my youth with an Endocrine disease that brings on diabetes and other female problems. For forty years I tried to get this surgery done and it was a simple operation. The doctor used a robot that almost killed me. Sweet lovely Barbara was there for me and now I am here for her. They moved around the corner (we are in the country) from me. She has a lung disease; so, please pray for her everyone! She goes to church with me from time to time and we look out for each other, even now. We shop, visit the doctors and other things together. She is my sister and my best friend, I truly love her.

Please everyone do not be sad, we all go through something! But, YAHWEH keeps us and makes us strong! My story is not sad, it is a trial! Victory is to praise HIM when we are down as well as up! There are so many who are going through much more then me! I tell you my story so we all can rejoice, and I like what you said Joe! That makes me feel happy, but I want you to know, many cultures including Europeans take care of each other! We all are related and have good people in our families. We can still pray for the others that they will change! Let's us all rejoice in how good THE ALMIGHTY ONES are to keep us even through our trials!

Blessings and please pray for Barbara!

• 3 weeks later...

I have nailed it down a little more upon continuing to study and pray

President Trump will be broken (impeached)

President Pence will be in office when Iran attacks America's fleet in the Persian Gulf

and 2 April 2020, President Pence will establish national Sunday Law.

His child Henry 

6 hours ago, hch said:

I have nailed it down a little more upon continuing to study and pray

President Trump will be broken (impeached)

President Pence will be in office when Iran attacks America's fleet in the Persian Gulf

and 2 April 2020, President Pence will establish national Sunday Law.

I said and you did not listen! Pence is up to his head in the corruption of Ukraine. You must not being reading or listening to the news. It's a lot of the top boys that are involved and Rudy Giuliani is being investigated! It is a mess! If I were you stop trying to be a prophet and just pray that YAHWEH will fix it. We all need prayer, I have never seen so much corruption. I wish Biden's son would have thought not be involved in Ukraine because his father was the Vice President. Nothing dirty was done but it just did not look right! Right is right and wrong is wrong! But, I am glad he realized his mistake! I wish you will realize your's!

Blessings!