ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

I said and you did not listen! Pence is up to his head in the corruption of Ukraine. You must not being reading or listening to the news. It's a lot of the top boys that are involved and Rudy Giuliani is being investigated! It is a mess! If I were you stop trying to be a prophet and just pray that YAHWEH will fix it. We all need prayer, I have never seen so much corruption. I wish Biden's son would have thought not be involved in Ukraine because his father was the Vice President. Nothing dirty was done but it just did not look right! Right is right and wrong is wrong! But, I am glad he realized his mistake! I wish you will realize your's!

Blessings!

Sister Marri,

Study your Bible and let it be your guide.

The last movements will be rapid ones.

The time of Trouble is at the door

The Mark of the Beast in the third angel's message must be proclaimed!

Christian regards

Hch

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

4 hours ago, hch said:

Sister Marri,

Christian regards

Hch

I see nothing is scripture that points to Trump being impeached, Pence becoming president, or a National Sunday Law on the horizon.  the generally anti-Christian sediment in this country (including in Congress and the senate) will NEVER allow a National Sunday Law to be passed in this country.  The end-time one-world religion will not be Catholicism. 

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

I see nothing is scripture that points to Trump being impeached, Pence becoming president, or a National Sunday Law on the horizon.  the generally anti-Christian sediment in this country (including in Congress and the senate) will NEVER allow a National Sunday Law to be passed in this country.  The end-time one-world religion will not be Catholicism. 

Dear JoeMo,

This may say more about your discernment than of the content of Scriptures.

And in spite of my repeated efforts to share the word, very few here have considered the evidence in its entirety.

For that reason, I do not post much here at this time.

There are other fields that are more hungry for the word of God.

I did notice that Laodicea is compared to the SDA Church in the Spirit of prophecy.

And Jesus divides Laodicea into those that are blind and those that obtain the eyesalve from Christ.

The blind won't look at anything written about new light because they cannot see.

Those that have received the eye salve, will look and they will see.

For they will study to show themselves approved of God workers that need not to be ashamed.

When it starts happing, the events will be rapid ones. (an overwhelming surprise)

Christian regards,

Hch

His child Henry 

• Moderators

People may be hungry for the Word of God.  But, it is not evident that The Word of God is coming from your writings.

• Thanks 2

Gregory

59 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

People may be hungry for the Word of God.  But, it is not evident that The Word of God is coming from your writings.

The Bible is full of marvelous truths that we all need to know.

Jesus trashed the false interpretations that were prevalent in His day.

So if we walk in Christ's path, expect to be maligned along the way.

But when the roll is called up yonder, the annoyances along the way will "only make us smile.". 

His child Henry 

hch,

I think your message would be better received (at least better tolerated and more conducive for discussion) if you stated it as your opinion rather than absolute dogma in your rather arrogant and self-righteous way.  I have been wrong several times on this forum about things I felt rather strongly about in the past.  I have learned to state things as my opinion or belief rather than absolute truth.  I believe you would benefit from doing the same, since history your "truth" to be wrong so may times in the recent past.

It is my opinion that you will be found to be wrong again when Trump is reelected President in 2020.  Of course, that's my opinion; and I might be wrong.

17 hours ago, hch said:

Sister Marri,

Christian regards

Hch

I do HCH and I wish that you stop thinking that you are the only one. That is what so sad. Maybe if you will humble yourself and listen to others who present things to you. I think you would be so blessed!

Blessings!

5 hours ago, hch said:

The Bible is full of marvelous truths that we all need to know.

Jesus trashed the false interpretations that were prevalent in His day.

So if we walk in Christ's path, expect to be maligned along the way.

But when the roll is called up yonder, the annoyances along the way will "only make us smile.". 

But here the difference, you are not YAHSHUA! You keep trying to be a prophet and that is what we are begging you to stop doing. What makes it worse you then condemn others like you are so self righteous and that is not right! If we chose not to believe what you are predicting then you become like a Pharisee and you only can interpret the Bible! The Bible is not of any private interpretation, have you read that? The Bible says people are lost for the lack of knowledge and brother we will leave it at that!

Blessings!

9 hours ago, JoeMo said:

hch,

I think your message would be better received (at least better tolerated and more conducive for discussion) if you stated it as your opinion rather than absolute dogma in your rather arrogant and self-righteous way.  I have been wrong several times on this forum about things I felt rather strongly about in the past.  I have learned to state things as my opinion or belief rather than absolute truth.  I believe you would benefit from doing the same, since history your "truth" to be wrong so may times in the recent past.

It is my opinion that you will be found to be wrong again when Trump is reelected President in 2020.  Of course, that's my opinion; and I might be wrong.

JoeMo,

I appreciate you suggestion.

In the early days, I presented my studies as "let's look at the possibility" (and got chided then too). I begged people to study with me. But now that we are at the end of the road: The Third Angel's Message MUST be proclaimed in power. It must not be soft-peddled! Those who will hear it will be blessed and those who refuse to hear it will have the consequences of their decisions made known to them soon enough. It is not the preaching, but it is the hearing of the message. When Moses put the serpent on the pole, it was not the presentation but the reception of the message that made all the difference.

Just this morning I had a revelation while studying Daniel 11. The judgment of the living ended on 14 February 2013. Then comes the proclamation of the 3rd Angel's Message that accompanies the sealing of God's people. Do not take the Mark of the Beast! So the identity of (Michael Pence) the one who will implement the Mark of the Beast is crucial to understand. And anyone who values their life and that of their families should see the significance of studying to show themselves approved of God while He grants them a few more minutes of probation. To waste away these precious hours is a fools errand.

And as it was in the days of Noah (they were shut up in the ark for 7 days before the rain fell) so it is now. A day in prophecy is a year. From the 14 February 2013 ending of the Judgment of the Living, the 7 years will end 14 February 2020. That is probably an important date with its significance yet to be revealed. President Pence inauguration? The war with Iran (probably)?  We will see soon enough. 

You should not focus so much on how I present the message, but on the message itself. If you do not understand what I preach, read my book. It is true and you need to understand the Third Angel's message now. And no matter what people say or think about the message it is of God and it will prepare us to meet Christ at His Coming! The rejection of truth is to love error.

The Laodiceans (SDAs according to the Spirit of prophecy) are divided into two groups: Those wo=ho need eyesalve and those who get eyesalve from Jesus. The blind Laodiceans will not look at the Third Angels' Message that is warning about President Michael Pence arising before the time of Trouble (Daniel 12:1). Those that have the eyesalve will look and they will lead many into truth.

My calling has been to teach what I know at the time I learn it. When more light comes, then I must follow the light. It was that way in 1843 and 1844. The pioneers did not have everything right, but they did have a teachable spirit and God used them in spite of their errors along the way. 

So you can whine about the way I come across "as a know it all" or you can look at the facts and see for yourself if they are Present Truth. If they are not... you can have a belly laugh. But when you see that my 25 year of Bible study are approved of God and worthy of consideration, you will be full of joy unspeakable (like the belly laughers outside the ark while Noah was rejoicing inside). Then you will have a message to tell others about the love of God and the soon appearing of His blessed Son.

Christian regards,

Hch 

• Sad 1

His child Henry 

8 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

But here the difference, you are not YAHSHUA! You keep trying to be a prophet and that is what we are begging you to stop doing. What makes it worse you then condemn others like you are so self righteous and that is not right! If we chose not to believe what you are predicting then you become like a Pharisee and you only can interpret the Bible! The Bible is not of any private interpretation, have you read that? The Bible says people are lost for the lack of knowledge and brother we will leave it at that!

Blessings!

Sister,

The difference is that I hear and understand God's message. But the message that I proclaim is not the message that you want because it does not align with your private interpretation. (A private interpretation is an one that is apart from God's word. The word private that Peter uses here is from the same root that we get Idiotic. )

You might be blessed by reading my post to JoeMo.

Christian regards,

Hch

His child Henry 

• Moderators

Your massage has been demonstrated to be false time after time.  Is it you or your god who speaks with a forked tongue?  

Gregory

1 hour ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Your massage has been demonstrated to be false time after time.  Is it you or your god who speaks with a forked tongue?  

GM,

If my words are my own, you will have nothing to fear.

If what I have written is grounded in the word of God,

you would do well to fear and tremble and repent!

For now you may enjoy your opinions and whatever...

When these things come to pass we will see that God means what He says

and God does what He says whether we understand it or believe it or not.

Christian regards,

Hch

His child Henry 

13 hours ago, hch said:

Sister,

The difference is that I hear and understand God's message. But the message that I proclaim is not the message that you want because it does not align with your private interpretation. (A private interpretation is an one that is apart from God's word. The word private that Peter uses here is from the same root that we get Idiotic. )

You might be blessed by reading my post to JoeMo.

Christian regards,

Hch

HCH: Thank you so very much and since you know what I know you should realize when a message is apart from YAHWEH! I do not need to read your post from Joe. I know how he feel about the people in the Whitehouse. You know the root word that Peter use truly make sense, when one is without knowledge and understanding. Especially when one feels that they are so self righteous like the Pharisees. You see that was just like the root word Peter used, you want to know why? YAHSHUA healed a man who was lame and sick. He like others believe in the myth that an angel (not knowing if the angel was holy or unholy), stirred the pool. When the water at the Bethesda pool ripple, people would stamped and run over the real sick people to get in the pool. Here is the thing, the angel did heal people, but did not make them whole! This angel was not from YAHWEH! Because that is not how YAHWEH work at all! Finally, one day THE TRUE EVERLASTING HEALER-YAHSHUA came and healed the man at the pool. HE told the man to take up his bed and walk. By faith the man did what YAHSHUA said! The man left with his bed, now he was made whole on the Sabbath. Then the so call brethrens saw him walking carrying his bed and were more concern about the bed the man being made whole. Why? They felt they had a right to take apart the Law of YAHWEH. You see they felt that a spirit was telling them they should explain YAHWEH'S Laws by adding hundreds of unnecessary and idiotic things to it that made no sense. But to them it did! Sad!

You see, Peter knew that this is what idiotic mean, claiming to know something that is far apart from the true Word of THE MOST HIGH! You see, they didn't even realize that they are doing idiotic or senseless thing. Look, Paul was a Pharisee and they are highly intelligent in the way of the world. However, they are senseless in the way of THE MOST HIGH! They teach the traditions and doctrines of men and if you don't agree with them they would think you were lost and they were saved! So, again, I say thank you!

Blessings!

• 4 weeks later...

Who is fooling who?

The devil is fooling the Laodiceans and running down the clock.

As I have studied and prayed, we are getting down to the wire.

It is great to believe God's prophets, but lip service will not save anyone. God gave us Bible study and the Holy Spirit is God's interpreter of God's message to His people. Thus, to preach the First and Second Angel's message, while refusing the Third angel's message will doom the false shepherds no matter how much they profess to believe His prophets!

God has ordained that the 3rd Angel's Message should finish the work in power. The message simply stated is: God's people must obey God's commandment to refuse to take the Mark of the Beast! The beast is known, its apostasy is revealed, the time of the message at the end of the Judgment Hour of the Living is known, and the lamblike horns on the earth beast are identified.

There is no need for anyone to be deceived about the principle parties identified in the 3rd angel's endtime message that identifies those who oppose God's message for His people. But the rejection of truth is so prevalent in the Church that many are deceiving themselves and our leaders are leading the saints much like they did in 1888 contrary to the Word of God.

These simple truths (along with others) should be known and taught!
1) The Judgment Hour is and was of a specific duration
2) The Judgment Hour of the dead ended 22 February 1928
3) The Judgment Hour of the living ended 14 February 2013
4) We are in the final sealing time with the Mark of the Beast upon us vs the seal of God's people
5) The other angel of Rev 18 began to sound when Pope Francis arose
6) The 1st beast (papacy) of Rev 13 has yielded its power to the lamblike horns
7) The earth beast has "duo" horns (two and two cf Luke 10:1)
8.) The earth beasts lamblike horns are Presidents: Bush II, Obama, Trump, & MICHAEL Pence
9) President Trump will be broken
10) President MICHAEL Pence is the power spoken of in Dan 11:28 and beyond
11) President MICHAEL Pence will go to war with Iran
12) President MICHAEL Pence will establish the National Sunday Law 2 April 2020

If those who claim to believe His prophets refuse to hear the truth that the prophets have declared  when the prophecy is in the process of being fulfilled, God is not at fault, Bible students that have studied and prayed and struggled to understand the warning and to get the brethren to look at the details and to join the study are not at fault, but those who have rejected the 3rd angel's message will be responsible for casting their shadow over the Word of God and they will reap what they sow.

There is still time to study to show ourselves approved of God and to be like the Bereans. But the final minutes of our probation are fast drawing to a close and Christ will soon leave Heaven's Sanctuary.  The parable of the 10 virgins will come upon us and those who are wise will enter the joy of our Lord while the foolish will see too late too late their folly.

Why be like those in Noah's day who refused to enter the ark? Why be like those in the wilderness who refused to look upon the brass serpent on the pole? Why not see how God has led His people with time prophecy in our past history? Why wait until the curse of the Laodiceans is fulfilled upon those who are blind  that refuse to buy eyesalve and are rejected by Christ?

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH your record of predicting events thst never happened demonstrate that your message does not come from God.

• Thanks 1

Gregory

51 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH your record of predicting events thst never happened demonstrate that your message does not come from God.

He keep on predicting times like he is a prophet. The Bible said many will try to deceive you. That's is what is going around in our church today-DECEPTION!

Blessings!

2 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Gregory (and Marri),

The only thing that exceeds my close misses is your consistent skepticism. 

I have sounded the warning as best as I understand it and give everyone the option to look and live.  But you folks refuse to see where I have been right and you encourage others to view my message from your faulty perspective. 

I am in danger of being embarrassed if I am wrong. But should you see too late too late that I am correct or even partially correct,  what will be your danger? Mere embarrassment? Not likely. Your danger is far greater.

If the parable of the 10 virgins gives any indication of the fate of those who understand and those who do not (the wise and the foolish),  it should inspire us to be cautious of procrastinating. To make our calling sure and to encourage others to proclaim the 3rd angel's message rather than counselling together to rob the message of its power. 

There is no reason for me to say more than the warning given. When President Trump is broken and President MICHAEL Pence is in office we can compare notes  or study more.  Perhaps it will be Michael Bloomberg? LOL

His child Henry 

12 minutes ago, hch said:

The only thing that exceeds my close misses is your consistent skepticism. 

The only prophet with a miss in the Bible that I recall is Jonah. He prophesied, the people repented, and God extended mercy.

But I am curious. How do you explain all of your misses? Why did your god let you down?

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

2 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

The only prophet with a miss in the Bible that I recall is Jonah. He prophesied, the people repented, and God extended mercy.

But I am curious. How do you explain all of your misses? Why did your god let you down?

Photodude,

Jonah was a prophet. I am a Bible student.

I praise God to explain my correct understanding of Bible prophecy (there are many examples of when I got it right)

Pope Benedict For instance:

I tweeted 8 times (see Twitter’s archives) that Benedict would not be pope after the spring of 2013:

Pope Benedict XVI has but a very short time left (9/3/11)

#Pope Benedict XVI marks his last year with a Latin America trip that includes a visit to #Cuba (23 March 2012)

With Benedict XVI in his last year,

Who’s going to be the new pope? … (3 April 2012)

Is Pope Benedict going to be pope in 2013? (29 April 2012)

Months ago I tweeted that pope Benedict XVI is a short timer. Now Vatican power play is news! Y u b last 2 know? (28 May 2012)

If Pope Benedict’s 8th year is really his 7th, his time ends before May 2013 (7 July 2012)

Pope Benedict’s 8th year is really his 7th, because his ascension year was John-Paul II’s last year. Will Benedict XVI’s 7th year B his last (8 August 2012)

Pope #Benedict XVI As I read Daniel’s prophecy, 7’s number of completeness. His ascension year (zero) 2005.

He might last till spring 2013? (30 September 2012)

Pope Benedict announced this morning (Monday February 11, 2013)

that he is resigning as of 28 February 2013.

I called Brexit correctly in a letter to Guardian News paper before the vote happened 23 June 2016

And there are other correct calls in which the Lord encouraged me to share my Bible study.

But as the earth was considered to be the Sanctuary in 1843 & 44 by the Adventists who awaited Christ's Coming to cleanse the earth y fire, I misunderstood the meaning of the duo lamblike horns on the earth beast in Revelation 13. Duo traditionally means 2. But in Luke 10:1, Jesus sent them out ana duo: by twos or by two and two.

When I misunderstood dou as two horns, I called the lamblike horns', Bush II and Obama. That aligned with the traditional reading of 2 horns in Bible prophecy.

When Mr Trump became president, I learned that I should have applied the meaning in Luke 10:1 to duo as 2 & 2. Then I learned that Trump and one other President were to rule before Christ Comes. 

"Michael will stand for his people" (cf Daniel 12:1) And for every truth of God Satan develops a counterfeit (cf Spirit of prophecy). Daniel 11 says that Pres Trump will be broken in a few days (he is in his third year) and that power spoken of (Dan 11:28 and beyond) will be attacked by Chittim (Iran). Then comes the time of Trouble and Michael (Christ) standingfor His people.

And Daniel 12 tells of the 1290 and 1335. The countdown began 20 September 2016 and ends 2 April 2020.

Send me a PM and I will send all of the documentation to confirm it yourself.

Laodiceans are blind, so I do not expect any of them to be interested in looking. Blind people cannot see so why bother. On the other hand, those that look (seek) find.

His child Henry 

1 minute ago, hch said:

I praise God to explain my correct understanding of Bible prophecy (there are many examples of when I got it right)

I think you just explained your "successes", but I was asking for an explanation of where you went wrong.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

3 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

I think you just explained your "successes", but I was asking for an explanation of where you went wrong.

you apparently stopped reading too soon. Obama...

"When I misunderstood dou as two horns, I called the lamblike horns', Bush II and Obama. That aligned with the traditional reading of 2 horns in Bible prophecy. "

His child Henry 

• Moderators

Actually, you were wrong when you were right.

When you have stated that X will happen you have typically stated to the effect that the Bible teaches that X will happen.  If X happens, that is not proof that the Bible taught such.

I an reminded of a previous prediction tha X was going to die at some unstated time.  Of course you will likely be correct.  Sometime in the future X will die.  The Bible teaches that death is a part of the lives of most of the people who have lived on Earthy.  But the Bible has not identified X as a specific person who will die.  Should X die next week that will not prove that you were correct as to what the Bible actually taught about him.

Gregory

5 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Actually, you were wrong when you were right.

When you have stated that X will happen you have typically stated to the effect that the Bible teaches that X will happen.  If X happens, that is not proof that the Bible taught such.

I an reminded of a previous prediction tha X was going to die at some unstated time.  Of course you will likely be correct.  Sometime in the future X will die.  The Bible teaches that death is a part of the lives of most of the people who have lived on Earthy.  But the Bible has not identified X as a specific person who will die.  Should X die next week that will not prove that you were correct as to what the Bible actually taught about him.

GM,

If you want to understand the formation of the image beast, you must study the formation of the papacy.

When the 3rd Arian king was toppled in 538, PS was made prisoner of PV and PS died within a few months from ill treatment. Thus, in the formation of the IB,  PT will be broken and PM will be P. Thus, one would expect PT to die or to go into captivity relatively soon after being broken. It could happen on 2 April 2020 and then I would have to study to see when the Sunday law is to be put in place. While waiting I have to go with what I understand at the time that I understand it. But knowledge will be increased and by their fulfillment; D & R will explain themselves. [Probably to the wise that will understand rather than to the foolish? Is that how you would read it?]

But since I am a student rather than a prophet,  I can keep studying and learn as I go. But when  others focus on X and never bother to consider Y,  they will not know Y until they get their final grade. And then they will probably figure out that they failed the test and Y.

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

GM,

If you want to understand the formation of the image beast, you must study the formation of the papacy.

When the 3rd Arian king was toppled in 538, PS was made prisoner of PV and PS died within a few months from ill treatment. Thus, in the formation of the IB,  PT will be broken and PM will be P. Thus, one would expect PT to die or to go into captivity relatively soon after being broken. It could happen on 2 April 2020 and then I would have to study to see when the Sunday law is to be put in place. While waiting I have to go with what I understand at the time that I understand it. But knowledge will be increased and by their fulfillment; D & R will explain themselves. [Probably to the wise that will understand rather than to the foolish? Is that how you would read it?]

But since I am a student rather than a prophet,  I can keep studying and learn as I go. But when  others focus on X and never bother to consider Y,  they will not know Y until they get their final grade. And then they will probably figure out that they failed the test and Y.

HC: you quoted "If you want to understand the formation of the image beast, you must study the formation of the papacy." First of all the false prophet from US, get the people to makes the image to the beast. Rev 13:14; 19:20 I don't agree about the Sunday law because it is not in the Bible. I know SDA in general says this but the Bible states the remnant will keep all the Commandments and have the Testimony of YAHSHUA! Rev 12:17 My Bible tells me also the Wrath of the Lamb will be on the wicked who ask to hide them from THE LAMB in Heaven who has not return as THE KING of KING according to the Bible Rev 6:14-17; 9:4-6

Then the 7 last plagues is the Wrath of THE FATHER! Rev 16:1 Now, this strange info you give is not Biblical and you don't need to focus on X or Y only the things that are already reveal in the Bible and not by HCH who is not a prophet of THE MOST HIGH!

Praying for you!

• 3 weeks later...

Persecuting rulers, ministers, and church members will conspire against them. With voice and pen, by boasts, threats, and ridicule, they will seek to overthrow their faith. By false representations and angry appeals, they will stir up the passions of the people. Not having a "Thus saith the Scriptures" to bring against the advocates of the Bible Sabbath, they will resort to oppressive enactments to supply the lack. To secure popularity and patronage, legislators will yield to the demand for a Sunday law. . . . On this battlefield comes the last great conflict of the controversy between truth and error.-- Testimonies, vol. 5, pp. 450, 451. 

His child Henry