ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

On 8/25/2019 at 9:08 AM, hch said:

After President Trump is broken in 2019, President Pence is in office in 2019, Israel receives her judgment, and the war with Iran begins, and the Time of Trouble follows; it may be too late for me to warn those who are not led by the same Spirit.

It appears that this "prophecy" will not come to pass unless it happens in the next 3 or 4 days (unlikely).

6 hours ago, JoeMo said:

It appears that this "prophecy" will not come to pass unless it happens in the next 3 or 4 days (unlikely).

We got  that right. lol (I updated it a while back when I learned about 2 April 2020 in Bible prophecy)

My last statement was 2019-2020 timeframe.

If you are mentioning it to embarrass me (Have a good laugh)

If you are studying Bible prophecy to try to understand it,  keep watching

(it is going to happen when we least expect it).

"By their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves"

When Prez Trump is broken, I will be able to adjust my studies to include

the information gleaned by prophecy fulfilled.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

1 hour ago, hch said:

We got  that right. lol (I updated it a while back when I learned about 2 April 2020 in Bible prophecy)

My last statement was 2019-2020 timeframe.

If you are mentioning it to embarrass me (Have a good laugh)

If you are studying Bible prophecy to try to understand it,  keep watching

(it is going to happen when we least expect it).

"By their fulfillment Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves"

When Prez Trump is broken, I will be able to adjust my studies to include

the information gleaned by prophecy fulfilled.

You know that is why it is not good to make prediction as if you were a prophet. YAHWEH'S last prophet was John. EGW, herself said she was a messenger and that YAHSHUA told her that HIMSELF!  If you want to know the truth about the endtime read Daniel and Revelation. Especially Revelation because Daniel fills in certain things, but the whole latter day scene was given to John. There is no need for prophets today but what is  needed is told in Joel and in Acts. We do not need to add or subtract from the Bible.

If the man is to be removed, YAHWEH will remove him, when it is time. YAHWEH has everything under control. HE used Baalim who had become wicked and tried to curse the Children of IsraEL, but he couldn't. Yet, YAHWEH allowed him and the Moabites to use women to entice the men. Why? Because everyone in the camp was not living right either. But the important part of this story is Baaliam did not get away, he died and was destroyed in his sin. YAHWEH is sifting out those who claim they love HIM! The man in the WH was allowed to show they don't really love HIM as they claim. You cannot love when you hurt and treat others bad because they don't agree with your views. They are not judges, HE IS and many will be surprise. Sin will be found out! Many will reap what they sow. The Bible says when  you cause little to children to suffer,  mistreat the poor and downtrodden HE, not us, will repay!

Blessings and Happy Sabbath!

17 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

There is no need for prophets today but what is  needed is told in Joel and in Acts. We do not need to add or subtract from the Bible.

Well, I don't know about that.  Paul says prophecy is one of the spiritual gifts given to the church, like miracles.  We need prophecy; or those who study it under the influence of the Holy Spirit.  Knowledge has been greatly increased since the days of the Apostles (or EGW); and much about the eschatology of Daniel and Revelation has been opened to us since then.  It will continue to open before us as the events prophesied continue to unfold before us.  They will be with the church until the End. I'm not talking about adding or subtracting from the word of God.  I'm talking about clarifying our understanding of the Word.

I think we are playing some semantical word games here regarding that prophet thing. What was a prophet anyway but a messenger? And what prophet ever called himself a prophet?

• Like 2

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

• Members
5 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

I think we are playing some semantical word games here regarding that prophet thing. What was a prophet anyway but a messenger? And what prophet ever called himself a prophet?

Exactly!!

• Like 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

17 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

To paraphrase Paul: We know in part nd we prophecy in part, but when it comes about we will know so much more

His child Henry 

On 12/28/2019 at 2:30 PM, JoeMo said:

Well, I don't know about that.  Paul says prophecy is one of the spiritual gifts given to the church, like miracles.  We need prophecy; or those who study it under the influence of the Holy Spirit.  Knowledge has been greatly increased since the days of the Apostles (or EGW); and much about the eschatology of Daniel and Revelation has been opened to us since then.  It will continue to open before us as the events prophesied continue to unfold before us.  They will be with the church until the End. I'm not talking about adding or subtracting from the word of God.  I'm talking about clarifying our understanding of the Word.

Joe: That is correct prophecy is a SPIRITUAL Gift. Those prophecies are already laid out in the Bible. You see, hear again, is the problem with us. You used the word eschatology which means "the part of theology concerned with death, judgment, and the final destiny of the soul and of humankind." I already understand death, judgment and know the final outcome of man. It is the first or the second resurrection! Daniel and Revelation is very clear but many want to strangle its true meaning. Take the SDA view that the papacy is the beast! That does not make sense even a high school person see the whore which all SDA agree is the papacy. How can the whore ride herself? Makes not sense, further in that same Chapter is says the 10 kings will give their power to the beast and they will hate the whore! So you give your power to the whore then hate her? Make sense out that! 

My point is people are trying to change over and over the exact understanding of both Daniel and Revelation to meet their own view without  SPIRITUAL guidance at all. The Bible made it clear that prophet after prophet has already come and presented the truth.

And ELOHIYM hath set some in the assembly, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. 1Co 12:28

Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. 1 Titus 11:7  

Prophets up to Paul and John days were still teaching and presenting prophecy. Paul was told by the prophets who were sisters, that he should not got up to Jerusalem. He went and he also did something should not have done. He was taken to prison and he never was able to travel again. He wrote letters! But they said after that their would be teachers and apostles not prophets for the future time. They mention prophets for their day and time past! Not for the future we do not  

need any; John was given the complete message as was stated for the latter days alway after Satan, his angels and the wicked were destroyed. It is all there!

Blessings!

10 hours ago, hch said:

To paraphrase Paul: We know in part nd we prophecy in part, but when it comes about we will know so much more

See HCH, the Greek word "prophēteuō" is not "prophētēs." You can look and see the difference! When anyone is using the Bible they are prophesying to what the Prophets are saying.

For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 1Co 13:9 

Paul was an apostle and he too was prophesying about the prophecies that were already provided in the Old Testament and the message of YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH, THE GREATEST PROPHET of ALL TIMES!  That is what that meant! This again, let all know you are not a prophet. These are truths that the Bible make very plain. It is all about understand instead of trying to change what is written to meet your point of views that are not Biblical! I am sorry and I am not trying to be cruel, but I have to tell you the truth. I pray that you please listen to the truth with an open mind and not with pride. We all make mistakes, none of us are perfect. I have faith that we can be if we give our minds over to THE HOLY SPIRIT, that was sent to clean us up from sin, if we let HIM! Will you please let HIM, I am praying that you do.

Blessings!

9 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

My point is people are trying to change over and over the exact understanding of both Daniel and Revelation to meet their own view without  SPIRITUAL guidance at all. The Bible made it clear that prophet after prophet has already come and presented the truth.

This is an excellent point. The prophecies for the endtime that have been sealed and closed are now open because knowledge has increased. But the premature early meanings that partially fulfilled the prophecies in the past are being prematurely read as the final complete meanings. So when the vital Truth that is so badly needed now is being proclaimed, folks embrace a partial understanding that was understood before the prophecies were opened in the endtime rather than the more complete final meaning.

Thus, EGW was led to warn:

The special light given to John which was expressed in the seven thunders was a delineation of events which would transpire under the first and second angels’ messages. It was not best for the people to know these things, for their faith must necessarily be tested. In the order of God most wonderful and advanced truths would be proclaimed. The first and second angels’ messages were to be proclaimed, but no further light was to be revealed before these messages had done their specific work. This is represented by the Angel standing with one foot on the sea, proclaiming with a most solemn oath that time should be no longer (cf 19MR 319.3 - 321.2).

Many who went forth to meet the Bridegroom under the messages of the first and second angels, refused the third angel’s message, the last testing message to be given to the world ( 16MR 269.3 )

Now that President Trump is about to be broken as it states in Daniel 11 and Michael is about to stand for his people as it states in Daniel 12 and the time of trouble is about to engulf the world. the false prophets say that it is not so. They sooth the consciences of those whom God seeks to arouse to their danger and the false prophets give a message lulling the people with false security until it will be too late to receive the word of God and act upon it to save their lives. Thus those who should be studying to see if these things are so and joining in the proclamation of the third angel's message are not bearing their testimony and shouldering their part of the burden to finish the work of proclaiming the Third Angel's Message with power, but they are resisting the message and opposing those who are seeking to give the right warning at the right time!

When Michael stands and the National Sunday is in place, it will be so much more difficult to do the work that must yet be done. Judgment will begin at the House of God and the elderly will be first to be judged. And the professed people of God will be deceived to take the Mark of the beast that will not be at first linked to a Sabbath decree. Then after they are content to believe that they are safe in the arms of Jesus, the Sabbath linkage will come and they will lament the fact that they cannot undo their foolishness and God will seal His remnant and Jesus will come.

The song says Que Sera Sera, the future is not ours to see, but the Spirit of prophecy says:

We cannot obtain wisdom from the Word of God without giving earnest and prayerful attention to its study. It is true that some portions of Scripture are indeed too plain to be misunderstood; but there are many others whose meaning cannot be seen at a glance, for the truth does not lie upon the surface. In order to understand the meaning of such passages, scripture must be compared with scripture, there must be careful research and prayerful reflection. Such study will be richly repaid. As the miner discovers precious veins of metal concealed beneath the surface of the earth, so will he who perseveringly searches the Word of God as for hid treasure, find truths of the greatest value, which are concealed from the careless seeker ( BEcho, October 1, 1892 par. 2

Ready or not the last events will be rapid ones. And by the way Noah was 120 years in building the ark. We have been 132 years since we rejected righteousness by faith in 1888. And as some folks may remember, Noah went into the ark for 7 days before the flood came.  From my study of the judgment of the dead and the Judgment of the living: the judgment of the LIVING ended 14 February 2013 and if a day is a year in Bible prophecy (the 7th year of waiting from 14 February 2013 will end in 2020). So is it safer to look at the prophecies and be very sure that we understand them correctly or to wait and see what will happen. As it was in the days of Noah, they waited to see. No sir, they were not going to be laughed at by getting into that boat!

His child Henry 

17 hours ago, hch said:

When Michael stands and the National Sunday is in place, it will be so much more difficult to do the work that must yet be done. Judgment will begin at the House of God and the elderly will be first to be judged. 

When "Michael stands" -- court has adjourned, the Judge stands, gospel has been spread and probation is closed.  No more decisions to be made, the judgment is over.

20 hours ago, hch said:

The first and second angels’ messages were to be proclaimed, but no further light was to be revealed before these messages had done their specific work.

HCH: Sister White wrote Testimony to the Ministers and Gospel Worker before she died. On page 105, she clearly said do not hold on to error when it found not to be true. However, the truth is not from you nor I it is from the Bible. The Three angels were preaching angels do not preach. They provide a message and or interpretation specifically to an individual or group. Also EGW did not tell you that she was shown, or an angel told her so this was not a vision. She like all the pioneer at the time thought these were angels and they were not, they were messengers. Strong Greek dictionary indicates a messenger and it could be an angel but it is a preacher. So who's doing the preaching well the chapter tell who is doing the preaching. If we would take the time and read the beginning part of the Chapter is plainly speaks of the 144,000 receiving their reward, for what? For preaching of course and it shows that they are sealed have become one like YAHSHUA with a crown (now HE has many Crowns on HIS HEAD). It is the 144,000 preaching when? During the Time of Trouble, that's why YAHWEH tells those wicked angels who have been release not to touch anything green tree or grass. These creatures are release and they head straight for earth and there are so  many of them they darken out the sun. To John they remind him of locust because they were coming to eat up the greenery but they couldn't! They also wanted to killed the wicked immediately but YAHWEH Said no, they could only torture them for the last five months of the Time of Trouble. THE TIME OF TROUBLE IS TROUBLE FOR THE WICKED. The 144,000 are already sealed before the Time of Trouble and it is THE WRATH of THE LAMB. Now, that is what the Bible says and that is what I believe! I believe the Bible because it can speak for itself!

20 hours ago, hch said:

From my study of the judgment of the dead and the Judgment of the living: the judgment of the LIVING ended 14 February 2013 and if a day is a year in Bible prophecy (the 7th year of waiting from 14 February 2013 will end in 2020).

Notice the Judgment of both the dead and the living was already given in the Bible. If you have read the Bible, YAHSHUA had to do the ministration in the HOLY PLACE first and if you read YOUR BIBLE, Rev Chapter 4 and 5 correlates with Daniel 7:9. 10; Chapters 8 and 9. Why your times is not correct because you do not read the history that took place, which is very clear. The ram and the goat was Persia and Greece. Alexander conquer the world in three years! The other history had to take place, four generals eventually divided up Alexander empire. Judah went to the General who control the east. A strange thing historically happen "a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land." Again, history the little horn was Rome and it was papal Rome that "to the host of Heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them." It was the papacy that started false doctrine concerning Heaven it misinterpreting the stars (which is symbolic for angels).

Then:

Yea, he magnified himself even to THE PRINCE of the host, and by him the daily  was taken away, and the place of HIS Sanctuary was cast down.

That is dishonoring HIS NAME, the Commandments which is the daily, (sacrifice was put in there and not in the original Hebrew text), and formed a false sanctuary and priesthood down here. The pope claiming he is THE SON here on earth. This all is history and had to be done! You do not understand the question or the answer that was given after this history. The Sanctuary had to be cleanse and that could only be done by THE BLOOD of YAHSHUA! Lambs, bulls and goats could never take away sin! You started counting from the death of YAHSHUA and you will come to 1844. All the dead both righteous and wicked had to be judge! Proof is what was in THE FATHER'S HAND and what John 3:16 said. The whole world not a few YAHSHUA died for! Then, the judgment of each one had to be done. SDA do not understand Revelation Chapter 6, the white horse was both the Adams, Cain the red horse, Nimrod was on the black horse, the papacy was on the gray horse. Horse symbolized the earth and during those periods of time both the righteous and the wicked were judge. The gray horse is death and the earth is dying and no amount of correction they do now will save it. There were no horses after the gray or pale horse! Those under the altar were the marytrs that the papacy had kill and they were told to rest and they were placed in the Book of Life! 

I will stop here!

Blessings!

5 hours ago, thx4mercy said:

When "Michael stands" -- court has adjourned, the Judge stands, gospel has been spread and probation is closed.  No more decisions to be made, the judgment is over.

That is true when the real Michael (Christ) stands.

But when the counterfeit Michael stands, the time of trouble comes first.

As I read Bible prophecy, the counterfeit Michael (President Pence) stands for his people 

and implements the National Sunday Law first (before Christ stands).

His child Henry 

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Sister White wrote Testimony to the Ministers and Gospel Worker before she died.

Sister White died in 1915. Testimony to Ministers and Gospel workers were compilations that were printed in 1923.

3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I believe! I believe the Bible because it can speak for itself!

Then you should have believed the Bible study that I shared.

3 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

The ram and the goat was Persia and Greece.

They foreshadow endtime powers because Daniel 8 clearly states that this vision is for the end of years. The 2300 year prophecy (8:14) began in 457 BC (the beginning of years) and it ended in 1844 (at the end of years). The ram and the goat that you ascribe to Persia and Greece that existed at the beginning of the prophecy were not world powers in the end of years (after 1844). 

Sister Marri, you are mixing truth and error.

Keep studying.

His child Henry 

In case there is any doubt as to the timing or the urgency of the Third Angel's Message:

The principle of First Mention indicates that
The Judgment of Adam was not based on literal time.

God warned him "In the day that you eat of it you will die"
Genesis cites literal time in the creation story.
Adam did not die in literal time

The Judgment of Adam was not based on a day for a year (Ezekiel 4:6).
Adam did not die in the year that he ate of the forbidden fruit.

The Judgment of Adam was based on millennial time.
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years,
and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8)
"And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died" (Genesis 5:5.)

Adam's judgment was based on millennial time.
So how long is a judgment hour based on millennial time?
" Are there not twelve hours in the day?" (John 11:9).

1000 year day divided by 12 hours = 83 years 4 months

Check the math.
"judgment must begin at the house of God" (1 Peter 4:17)
Christ started the Christian Church when Israel forsook Him.
The gospel went to Rome "I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also" (romans 1:15)
The church at Rome (House of God) became the dead church in 1798.

"And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write;
These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars;
I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead" (Revelation 3:1)

The dead Roman church (House of God) that died in 1798 was still dead on 22 October 1844.
"Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed" (Daniel 8:14)
"Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come" (Revelation 14:7)

Judgment Hour of the dead from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928 (83 years 4 months)
The Church of Rome was dead for the entire hour.

Mussolini began reviving the Roman Church in Feb 1929 thru June 1929.
The Day of Atonement came on 14 October 1929 at which time the Roman Church was alive again
The judgment hour (83 years 4 months) of the Living Roman Church was from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013

The First beast in Rev 13 (papal beast that was healed in 1929) had 7 popes (heads)
Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, And Benedict XVI
Pope Benedict XVI resigned February 2013
at which time the solo papacy that Mussolini established ended
There are now 2 living popes as ancient Babylon had 2 kings reigning together just before it fell

The 83 year 4 month Judgment Hour of the Living papacy aligns with 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013

We are in the final sealing time
The 7 years of the sealing time will end soon
As Noah was in the ark 7 days and then the flood came
The 7 years of the sealing tie will end when the National Sunday Law is in force

My study indicates 2 April 2020, but I am continuing to study

The Judgment hours of the dead and living based on a millennial hour
have aligned with the dead papacy and the living papacy

It is time to get serious about our walk with God

The final events will be rapid ones.

His child Henry 

10 hours ago, hch said:

But when the counterfeit Michael stands, the time of trouble comes first.

Where in the Bible is it referring to a "counterfeit Michael" standing?

• Moderators

And the vital truth is your mistaken (false) predictions as to what will come to pass?  Astounding!

And again, yes, you will have come to pass some of what you have predicted.  You tell us that President Trump will be broken.  That may happen after he completes his 2nd term and 8 years in office..  In any case,, it is true that sometime in the future he will no longer be the President of the U.S.

Gregory

• Moderators

thx4mercy:  Do not look to the  Bible for what HCH posts.   You may find some of it coming from his head and the newspaper.

• Like 1

Gregory

16 hours ago, hch said:

Sister White died in 1915. Testimony to Ministers and Gospel workers were compilations that were printed in 1923.

HCH: If you knew the complete history of Testimonies to The Ministers you would know the following:

Certain details of denominational history which were familiar to the readers of the Testimony pamphlets and the first edition of this book are unknown to most readers of today. Preface to Third Edition

The book was reorganized in 1915, to include important counsels given during Mrs. Whites last twenty-five years of ministry 1892 Gospel Workers, Instruction for the Minister and the Missionary, 480 pp. (RH)

Mrs. White began the reading of manuscripts that were forwarded to the printers in 1914 for the new edition of “Gospel Workers.” Life Sketches of Ellen G. White p. 435

The late posthumus because they also included her several pamphlets to the ministers. The original Gospel Worker that her and W. C. worked on together was published in 1915 just before she died.

Blessings!

14 hours ago, hch said:

In case there is any doubt as to the timing or the urgency of the Third Angel's Message:

The principle of First Mention indicates that
The Judgment of Adam was not based on literal time.

God warned him "In the day that you eat of it you will die"
Genesis cites literal time in the creation story.
Adam did not die in literal time

The Judgment of Adam was not based on a day for a year (Ezekiel 4:6).
Adam did not die in the year that he ate of the forbidden fruit.

The Judgment of Adam was based on millennial time.
"But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years,
and a thousand years as one day" (2 Peter 3:8)
"And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died" (Genesis 5:5.)

Adam's judgment was based on millennial time.
So how long is a judgment hour based on millennial time?
" Are there not twelve hours in the day?" (John 11:9).

1000 year day divided by 12 hours = 83 years 4 months

Check the math.
"judgment must begin at the house of God" (1 Peter 4:17)
Christ started the Christian Church when Israel forsook Him.
The gospel went to Rome "I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also" (romans 1:15)
The church at Rome (House of God) became the dead church in 1798.

"And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write;
These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars;
I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead" (Revelation 3:1)

The dead Roman church (House of God) that died in 1798 was still dead on 22 October 1844.
"Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed" (Daniel 8:14)
"Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come" (Revelation 14:7)

Judgment Hour of the dead from 22 October 1844 to 22 February 1928 (83 years 4 months)
The Church of Rome was dead for the entire hour.

Mussolini began reviving the Roman Church in Feb 1929 thru June 1929.
The Day of Atonement came on 14 October 1929 at which time the Roman Church was alive again
The judgment hour (83 years 4 months) of the Living Roman Church was from 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013

The First beast in Rev 13 (papal beast that was healed in 1929) had 7 popes (heads)
Pius XI & XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, John-Paul I & II, And Benedict XVI
Pope Benedict XVI resigned February 2013
at which time the solo papacy that Mussolini established ended
There are now 2 living popes as ancient Babylon had 2 kings reigning together just before it fell

The 83 year 4 month Judgment Hour of the Living papacy aligns with 14 October 1929 to 14 February 2013

We are in the final sealing time
The 7 years of the sealing time will end soon
As Noah was in the ark 7 days and then the flood came
The 7 years of the sealing tie will end when the National Sunday Law is in force

My study indicates 2 April 2020, but I am continuing to study

The Judgment hours of the dead and living based on a millennial hour
have aligned with the dead papacy and the living papacy

It is time to get serious about our walk with God

The final events will be rapid ones.

See, you do all of this predicting without any Bible references at all and they try to take EGW to agree with you by taking her work out of context. This why your prediction has no merit and truly comes from your head mostly and you also mix up the news as well! Can I ask you a question and will you be trueful? Is your book selling?

Blessings!

23 hours ago, thx4mercy said:

thxvmercy: I want to state this is not correct! MICHAEL is standing to bring on the Time of Trouble of HIS WRATH against the wicked for HIS people. One group has not been sealed and if you read the second and third verses they will explain it very clearly. SDA including the pioneers believed that those written in the second verse will only come under the 3rd angels message. That is not correct, these will be people from various ancient time that will assist those who will be wise, they will turn many people to righteousness during this time. The reason is found in Rev 6:14-17 and all of Chapter 7 also 9:4. This is the proof that others who were champions in the Bible will have the privilege with the 144,000 to finish the work, it will be powerful. There will not be an any Sabbath vs Sunday like issue. The Bible clearly states all the Commandments. Also the Bible clearly states the beast will not arrive until all the great multitude are sealed. Rev 11:7-14

Now, that's what the Bible says!

Blessings!

18 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

you do all of this predicting without any Bible references

Dear sister, you say of me "you do all of this predicting without any Bible references" and you missed the 7 Scriptural references that I cited. That is not without any. Seven is the number of completeness. Too quick to accuse the brethren and too slow to ask for more references if you need them. Certainly, a Bible student would see the subject matter clearly and know where the material came from even if no references hqd been given.

God be merciful to us!

His child Henry 

3 hours ago, hch said:

Certainly, a Bible student would see the subject matter clearly and know where the material came from even if no references hqd been given.

???

I have tried to follow your biblical references; and I don't know how a reasonable person can reach the conclusions you reach from the verses you reference without extreme allegory.

I'm not discrediting you; I have some pretty "unacceptable" interpretations myself (at least according to some on the is forum).  I'm just saying that I fail to see reasonable logic in the wat you interpret things.

I must admit your predictions about the papacy of Benedict and Francis makes a certain amount of sense.  I have found several respected non-SDA commentators that reached the same conclusions you reached.  A couple of them consider Pope Francis the "Petrus Romanus" or 112 (last pope) predicted by Catholic mystics like Francis of Assisi and St. Malachy, as well as modern Catholic critic Milichi Martin.  Michael Heiser, Chris Putnam, and Tom Horn also made this prediction.  An alternative prediction is that Francis (and possibly Benedict) were not legitimately elected popes; so their papacy may not be "counted" in the 112.

I'm not saying I agree with either them or you; I just wanted to assure you that - at least where these popes are concerned - you are in pretty good company.

On 12/31/2019 at 6:49 PM, stinsonmarri said:

MICHAEL is standing to bring on the Time of Trouble of HIS WRATH against the wicked for HIS people.

As I read Bible prophecy Michael Pence stands and the National Sunday Law bring the time of trouble on God's people.

"And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book." Daniel 12:1

When the third angel's message closes, mercy no longer pleads for the guilty inhabitants of the earth. The people of God have accomplished their work. They have received “the latter rain,” “the refreshing from the presence of the Lord,” and they are prepared for the trying hour before them. Angels are hastening to and fro in Heaven. An angel returning from the earth announces that his work is done; the final test has been brought upon the world, and all who have proved themselves loyal to the divine precepts have received “the seal of the living God.” [SEE APPENDIX, NOTE 13.] Then Jesus ceases his intercession in the sanctuary above. He lifts his hands, and with a loud voice says, “It is done;” and all the angelic host lay off their crowns as he makes the solemn announcement: “He that is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still; and he that is holy, let him be holy still.” [Revelation 22:11.] Every case has been decided for life or death. Christ has made the atonement for his people, and blotted out their sins. The number of his subjects is made up; “the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven,” is about to be given to the heirs of salvation, and Jesus is to reign as King of kings, and Lord of lords.  {GC88 613.2} 

His child Henry 

On 12/31/2019 at 5:28 PM, Gregory Matthews said:

thx4mercy:  Do not look to the  Bible for what HCH posts.   You may find some of it coming from his head and the newspaper.

That ended the year on a sour note. But at least I now know that you are still among the living.

But in spite of my efforts to give warning and my prayers, Que Sera Sera.

His child Henry