ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

On 2/22/2020 at 6:56 PM, BlessedMan said:

One can actually "rest" in God/Christ while working harder than any other day of the week on Sabbath. I highly doubt that "the sabbath" has much to do with being an Adventist Hot Couch Potato.

Sabbath rest, in its Biblical context has nothing to do in most cases with physically resting or "not working."  Ask any preacher worth their "salt" what day of the  week they "work" the hardest. How do such "rest" on Sabbath? Easy. "REST" IN Christ.

Really in the Bible, it is not. When you take a Hebrew word that means to desist, cease or stop; then it does not mean rest! Simple! People have changed the words, EGW in Early Writing declared it yet,  this is not accepted to be true. How long do we play with the writings of this person. I believe that she had visions and they all came from YAHSHUA!  I do not believe she was a prophet because she and the Bible said so! We are so quick to believe things added without any investigation and that is sad!  Your choice!

Blessings!

3 hours ago, hch said:

As a former employee of the virology department of USAMRIID (United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases) that has worked in both cold and "hot" suites, I will say that at the time of my service they had 5 mutant varieties of the plague on ice . They were cultivated and stockpiled to have on hand so that if the plague ever mutated along those lines there would be a stockpile available from which to produce a vaccine. The point of the comment is say that the plague did not mutate on its own while being cultivated there. The scientist facilitated the mutations preemptively.

As I said a virus is a disease organism that needs a host. Man has done more disruptive measure to control what they can't and cause it to mutate. YAHWEH knew exactly what we would do and made it prepared if tampered with that the mutation would be worst! It is and there you have it. If you thing America is not going to recieve mutated diseases then I am a ghost! I know I am not because that word is a lie! So, there you have it. It was said I should have been a scientist, it does not take a scientist to know if you play around with fire or viruses you get burn or mutation. If so, you will die and cause it to spread so others will die! YAHWEH knew it, HE created it to destroy sinful beings! End of story!

37 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Really in the Bible, it is not. When you take a Hebrew word that means to desist, cease or stop; then it does not mean rest! Simple! People have changed the words, EGW in Early Writing declared it yet,  this is not accepted to be true. How long do we play with the writings of this person. I believe that she had visions and they all came from YAHSHUA!  I do not believe she was a prophet because she and the Bible said so! We are so quick to believe things added without any investigation and that is sad!  Your choice!

Blessings!

well, seems like "tiny bubbles" got into the water. I was talking about Sabbath Rest being "rest in Christ."  I said nothing about EGW or "original" [so called] Hebrew words. Good night and good bye.

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

1 hour ago, hch said:

Michael Pence will stand for his people soon and very soon.

Using this same "hermeneutic" I say that Nancy Pelosi is going to "stand" for HER people!

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

1 hour ago, BlessedMan said:

Using this same "hermeneutic" I say that Nancy Pelosi is going to "stand" for HER people!

There is  no comparison between the hermeneutics that identifies Michael to link it to Nancy.

There is no comparison to the 2 princes named Michael in Daniel 10 that would connect to Nancy.

The computer term GIGO comes to mind.

It is only when an individual does not understand what is being explained that they could twist the hermeneutics to come up with such an idiotic comparison.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

4 minutes ago, hch said:

It is only when an individual does not understand what is being explained that they could twist the hermeneutics to come up with such an idiotic comparison.

makes more sense than Pence!

Nancy Pelosi Fulfills Prophecy
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, signs the articles of impeachment during an engrossment ceremony before taking them over to the Senate on Wednesday, January 15, 2020.
Caroline Brehman/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

By Brad Macdonald • January 15

“Time will prove this to be a deadly curse on the United States!”

Trumpet editor in chief Gerald Flurry wrote that statement in November 2006, following a dramatic midterm election in which the Democrats won a strong majority in the House of Representatives and Nancy Pelosi became speaker of the House.

Today, 13 years later, Speaker Pelosi finally sent the articles of impeachment to the Senate, beginning the next battle in the radical left’s war to bring down America’s president. She held onto the articles for weeks, hoping to pressure Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to compromise with Democrats in conducting the Senate trial. But Leader McConnell didn’t budge. Like most Americans, he knows the impeachment articles are as weak and worthless as the now infamous Steele dossier.

In that 2006 article, Mr. Flurry warned that the midterm election and the rise of Pelosi were a landmark moment for America that “changed American politics forever.” At the time, this seemed to many to be a pretty extreme observation; to be sure, it was a daring forecast.

This prophecy was fulfilled today—and it is being fulfilled every day Ms. Pelosi and her colleagues show up for work!

Light In The Clouds

In Daniel 9, Christ is the Prince of the Covenant.

When Daniel 9 had its endtime fulfillment, President George Bush II was anointed as America's Protestant Prince of the Constitution on 20 January 2001(go back through the thread to see the hermeneutics...they have been clearly spelled out). Thus, Obama became the Protestant Prince of the Covenant, as did Donald Trump when they became President of the USA. When President Trump is broken (most likely around 2 April 2020) President Pence will become America's Apostate Protestant Prince of the Constitution [Covenant] and he (Prince Michael Pence will stand for his people against God's 10 commandment covenant to begin the Time of Trouble. Then after the Mark of the Beast runs its course, Christ will say it is done, and stand to pour out the ten last plagues and it will be over.

His child Henry 

2 minutes ago, hch said:

President Pence will become America's Apostate Protestant Prince of the Constitution [Covenant] and he (Prince Michael Pence will stand for his people

Actually, now that I think of it, and had some lunch, I am going to change my mind - just like you do, and I would now have to say that Red Skelton has already "stood for his people," so you have totally missed the boat!

If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled.

Red Skelton

Light In The Clouds

13 minutes ago, hch said:

Daniel 12:10 says it all

Daniel, Red Skelton, and Pelosi all "stood up"

Dan 12:5  Then I, Daniel, looked; and there stood two others, one on this riverbank and the other on that riverbank.

All THREE said "the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished." (Dan 12:7)

Light In The Clouds

18 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

well, seems like "tiny bubbles" got into the water. I was talking about Sabbath Rest being "rest in Christ."  I said nothing about EGW or "original" [so called] Hebrew words. Good night and good bye.

Well, can I simply ask you if I don't understand, wouldn't it just be nice to say it with kindness. You responded back to what I stated and my subject was on the Hebrew word shabat versus the noun Sabbath! I am truly sorry if we had a mix communication!

Blessings!

6 hours ago, hch said:

My assessment:

The Little Time of Trouble has begun.

The Great Time of Trouble is not far behind.

Michael Pence will stand for his people soon and very soon.

You are completely wrong on all accounts and you need prayer! I am glad that the Bible of truth will stand the test because people like you have become so blind it is unbelievable!

3 hours ago, hch said:

There is  no comparison between the hermeneutics that identifies Michael to link it to Nancy.

There is no comparison to the 2 princes named Michael in Daniel 10 that would connect to Nancy.

The computer term GIGO comes to mind.

Didn't you know he was making fun of your prophetic views? Everyones knows that you are far off from the truth and it is getting worse!

51 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Didn't you know he was making fun of your prophetic views? Everyones knows that you are far off from the truth and it is getting worse!

Of course I saw that he was making fun of a life or death issue.  But it is a life or death issue revolving around the proclamation of the 3rd angel's message: Not a laughing matter. So rather than parley with him. I pointed him to the word of God.

As I point you to the word and weep over your skepticism. You will see soon enough that your doubts and lack of discernment of the time in which we live will be put into focus soon enough. But if it were possible the very elect would be led astray.

His child Henry 

4 hours ago, hch said:

Is the emergence of COVID-19 telling us that it is Time to flee the cities?

absolutely nothing to do with it

Light In The Clouds

21 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

Is the emergence of COVID-19 telling us that it is Time to flee the cities?

[HCH:  You asked the above question-GM.] 

21 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

absolutely nothing to do with it

But you should be aware of the "coincidental" timing.

The virus is about to propagate globally just as the Mark of the Beast is about to arise.

As with real estate (location, location, location)

So it can be said of Bible prophecy (timing, timing, timing)

No worry: The wise will undeerstand

His child Henry 

On 2/24/2020 at 8:59 PM, hch said:

Of course I saw that he was making fun of a life or death issue.  But it is a life or death issue revolving around the proclamation of the 3rd angel's message: Not a laughing matter. So rather than parley with him. I pointed him to the word of God.

As I point you to the word and weep over your skepticism. You will see soon enough that your doubts and lack of discernment of the time in which we live will be put into focus soon enough. But if it were possible the very elect would be led astray.

Henry: It is not doubting your message that I am telling you that you are wrong. What I tell you is the truth because you are going directly against the Bible. There is no doubt at all. Your information is senseless. It is also irreverence you have taken Daniel 12:1 and blashpheme THE SON of THE LIVING ELOHE! I have no doubt that if you continue you will blashpheme THE HOLY SPIRIT and HE Will leave you. I truly am sad for you, I have known you a long time.  I take the WORD of YAHWEH very serious with trembling and awe also humbly and with reverance. When I present anything I pray and research it also, providing Scriptures. This is not a game and I am not being skeptical at all! You are truly scaring me because your life is on the line. Anything I write or present my life is on the line. Many feel like they can say anything and they can't and they don't realize that they are giving account of everything they say and do. We are on trial, judgment is going on as we speak. People names are being blotted out! I want to remain in the Book of Life.

Things are happening rapidly, the earth is dying, diseases are spreading like flies and we think we have a lot of years and we don't! People are angry, violence is out of control and I have never in my life seen hatred like we have today. Parties are fighting each other and taking sides, immoral acts are getting worst. People want to do what they want. People who claim to know THE MOST HIGH are accepting any and everything for power. Prejudice is at an all time high, lovers of your ownself is everywhere. False doctrines are being accepted and dilusion is everywhere. Why? Because we refuse to reconize who THE ALMIGHTY ONES ARE! To me that is sad!

Do I feel something is going to happen this year, I truly do! What is going to happen is not about the papacy remarks on the Sabbath or your statements either. Nor other comments others have made! It is going to be unexpected and not prepare for. I will pray because we are in a mess and things and unrest is about explode. Pray, get right with THE MESSIAH and obey and keep YAHWEH'S Law and HIS WORD!

Concern with hope!

5 hours ago, hch said:

It appears that "the wise" has trouble even just spelling "understand, so yes, Houston, we may have a serious problem here.

Light In The Clouds

7 hours ago, hch said:

[HCH:  You asked the above question-GM.] 

But you should be aware of the "coincidental" timing.

The virus is about to propagate globally just as the Mark of the Beast is about to arise.

As with real estate (location, location, location)

So it can be said of Bible prophecy (timing, timing, timing)

You see here is where you are so wrong Henry:

And I beheld, and heard a messenger flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound! Rev 8:13

And I saw another messenger fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,  Rev 14:6

Again, angels do not fly in the midst of the sky! Other versions use the Greek word "aetos,while the KJV used the Greek word “angelos.” The first word is eagle, which still would indicate a cherub or a sephrim. However, you have look at other Scriptures and compare as I stated above. Also, in Rev 14:6 the same exact lines are repeated and here is clearly stated that this was another messenger. This mean a messenger went before this one! So it shows that the other manuscript who they claim were written earlier were not consistent.

And when they shall have finished their Testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make w   Rev 11:7  

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.  And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.  And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?  Rev 13:1-4, 12

And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,Rev 16:10

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Rev 17:8  

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. These shall make war with THE LAMB, and THE LAMB shall overcome them: for HE IS SOVEREIGN of sovereigns, and KING of kings: and they that are with HIM are called, and chosen, and faithful. Rev 17:12- 14

I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. Dan 7:11  

And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against HIM that sat on the Horse, and against HIS army.  And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. Rev 19:19, 20

Now, you tell me where in anyone of these Scriptures does it state what you claim by saying:

"The virus is about to propagate globally just as the Mark of the Beast is about to arise." I do not read this anywhere and this is your problem! The SDA believes that the beast in Daniel is not the beast in Revelation but it is because in both books, both prophets see that the beast is being burned in the Lake of Fire. What is not understood is that Rev Chapter 13 is a continuation of Daniel. You see seven heads attach to the beast in this chapter but only one head with the ten horns on top. However, during period of time the little horn had became the seventh head. These major five nations are Egypt, Assyria, Neo-Babylon, Persia and Greece. Exactly what the angel told John. All of these nations had come in contact with YAHWEH through HIS  prophets which included IsraEL. Abraham, Joseph, Moses, Elijah, Elisha , Isaiah,  Jeremiah, Daniel, the three Hebrew boys, Ezra, Nehemiah, Mordecai, Esther, Ezekiel and the minor prophets. Then two remain Papal Rome and Roman Catholic Empire only subjagated for a short time. During the 7th head the Roman Catholic Empire, it did wear out the saints and made war with them and overcame them. Until this head was wounded to death but the wound was healed for the final 8 and original head of the beast to materalize. That's the mystery! This head would hate the 7th head that was reduce from an Empire for 1,260 years to a church. She rod him but he left her and instead accepted his power directly from Satan the dragon. The 7th head was not needed anymore and you cannot have two foes. The whore has become a woman and the new 10 horns that arises hate her and they with the beast destroys her! That is what the Bible says! Nothing you state is Biblical and you know it because THERE IS NO SCRIPTURES! Just your twisted words!

Peace!

On 2/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, BlessedMan said:

I believe there is military and commercial "research" in the area of "viruses" that we don't get told about. The technology is already here, illegal in most countries.

There is a lot of research currently into viruses as cancer killers. I recall many years ago reading an article in Reader's Digest, of all places, regarding one oncologist who noted that many of his patients had reported not getting colds for many years. Numerous other articles I have read since have detailed the research. Seems one researcher noted that cancer cells have a surface protein that viruses are drawn to. Other researchers are looking into pairing chemo with viruses. 

So, whenever I get a cold I just look at it as my annual "tuneup". However, unfortunately not all cancers are the same and it does not follow for all of them that a virus based therapy would work. There is no "magical bullet" to cure all cancers and likely won't be one. But you never know.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

18 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

So, whenever I get a cold I just look at it as my annual "tuneup". However, unfortunately not all cancers are the same and it does not follow for all of them that a virus based therapy would work. There is no "magical bullet" to cure all cancers and likely won't be one. But you never know.

Yes, you are right. I have read things about how cancer might actually be a virus. I seem to recall something in EGW writings that hinted at something similar. But those are fuzzy memories. I do know of one quote because I found it today while looking for something else:

The farmer plows his land and sows his seed, but he cannot make the seed grow. He must depend on God to do that which no human power can do. The Lord puts His vital power into the seed, causing it to spring forth into life. Under His care the germ of life breaks through the hard crust encasing it, and springs up to bear fruit. . . . As the children are told of the work that God does for the seed, they learn the secret of growth in grace.  {AG 286.6}

I think she uses the word "germ" in a few ways that may hint at "viruses," and related things. I have a short article about it somewhere, but to find it will be a challenge.

Light In The Clouds

16 hours ago, BlessedMan said:

I think she uses the word "germ" in a few ways that may hint at "viruses," and related things. I have a short article about it somewhere, but to find it will be a challenge.

Before bacteria were discovered, the word germ had a much different meaning.

Germ definition is - a small mass of living substance capable of developing into an organism or one of its parts.  

Open up some seeds and you have a tiny plant forming. That also is a germ. I do hope when I sprinkle wheat germ on something that it is not "germs"! However, some do eat stuff loaded with germs for a reason such as probiotics.

The following site details how germs can be bacteria, viruses, protozoas, fungis, etc.

https://kidshealth.org/en/kids/germs.html

I remember studying about the history of the development of germ theory and how in the early days it was not accepted well. Physicians mocking the idea would wipe their scalpels on the bottoms of their shoes during surgery! Of course, hand washing wasn't really the accepted custom of the day either. Physicians would go from patient to patient in the maternity wards without washing hands. It took a while to figure out the cause of childbed fever. Women who gave birth at home were much more likely to survive childbirth than those who went to a hospital.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

40 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Women who gave birth at home were much more likely to survive childbirth than those who went to a hospital.

nosocomial infections are getting worse each year

Light In The Clouds