ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

I didn't even bother watching the video. I don't need to see or hear more depressing, erroneous bovine excrement.  I'll take God's word over Henry's weird stuff. 

• Moderators

Well, it is now April 3,  all over the United States.  Pence is not the President.  Trump continues to be President.

The problem that results in the predictions of HCH being false is not with the Bible.  The Bible is true, as correctly understood.  The problem is with the understanding that HCH has of the Bible.  His approach to the Bible is commonly called eisegesis.  A better way to approach the Bible  is called exegesis.  A brief statement on this may be found at:   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisegesis

This issue is critical.  People who continue to engage in eisegesis often become discouraged over the continued failure of their predictions to come true.  As a result,, eventually they may decide that the Bible is not true and god is not real.  I have seen such happen.

I hope that HCH does not decide that the Bible is not true and God does not exist.  Rather, I hope that HCH can come to the place where he understands that the problem  is with him and his approach to the Bible.  It will be a great blessing to him if he can learn what the Bible is actually saying.  God has a message in the Bible.  That message is also for HCH.  I hope that he can come to hear it.

Gregory

1 hour ago, Gregory Matthews said:

I hope that HCH does not decide that the Bible is not true and God does not exist.

The facts are clear that the Bible is true and that the 1290 days of Daniel 12:11 did end on 2 April 2020. The event that I expected did not come that day, thus something else happened of which I am not aware. But Daniel promises a blessing to those who wait the 1335 days. So I will wait until 17 May 2020 to get the promised blessing.

Those who decided that the last video that I put out was not true without even looking at it missed a blessing. Others judged it by the opening few minutes and lost the balanced Scriptural presentation that followed.

While the four angels are holding the four winds, we need to recognize where we are in prophetic history and be sure that we have confessed all of our sins and forsaken them. We must determine that we will be faithful to God and not take the 666 Mark of the Beast when President Pence puts it in place and warn others of the danger.

While some may see folly in my actions, I will continue to go forward by faith in the sure word of God,: not the word of God that theologians twist to say what it does not say, but the sure word of God that I have studied in response to Christ's question "How readest thou?" Those who are not working to prepare others for the pending crisis are working contrary to the will of God because the third angel's message is the last message that we are commissioned to give to a dying world. Those who want to doubt can do so and receive that which they sow if that is what they choose because when warnings that are faithfully given encouraging us to study and go forward by faith are rejected and ridiculed, the consequences will follow: we will reap what we have sown.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

Just to be clear: I reviewed much more of your video than the opening few minutes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gregory

• Moderators

As to the 3 angels:  The message of the first angel must be given to each individal before the second and third is given.  From that perspective the lastmessage to be given is that of three angels, not just the third.

Gregory

Well, it is April 3rd and Donald Trump is still your president!

5 hours ago, hch said:

The facts are clear that the Bible is true and that the 1290 days of Daniel 12:11 did end on 2 April 2020. The event that I expected did not come that day, thus something else happened of which I am not aware. But Daniel promises a blessing to those who wait the 1335 days. So I will wait until 17 May 2020 to get the promised blessing.

Having been very into the SS lessons last quarter on Daniel, I found the understanding of the 1290 day and 1335 day prophecies very well explained. Unfortunately for you, the 1335 day prophecy was fulfilled approx. 175 years ago. So, I expect you will be disappointed again on 17 May 2020. Unfortunately for you, you reconfirmed my previous opinion that you are a false prophet. For all those who did not bother watching the video you posted, they made a smart move.

The new quarter beginning the topic of the lessons will be on reading and interpreting Scripture. You may benefit from studying the lessons. Only problem with that is you previously made a statement that you consider the SS lessons to be wrong. So, seems we (i mean you) are stuck with no place to go except to continue being a false prophet. 

• Like 2

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

5 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

As to the 3 angels:  The message of the first angel must be given to each individal before the second and third is given.  From that perspective the lastmessage to be given is that of three angels, not just the third.

Many who went forth to meet the Bridegroom under the messages of the first and second angels, refused the third angel’s message, the last testing message to be given to the world (16MR 269.3).

The entire message is important as was my entire video. Not just cherry picking.

26 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Unfortunately for you, you reconfirmed my previous opinion that you are a false prophet.

Can you not distinguish between a Bible student and a prophet? 

When Jesus stands and the 7 last plagues fall upon us, only those who love Jesus enough to proclaim the third angel's message will be ready to meet Him.

The third angel's message is swelling into a loud cry, and you must not feel at liberty to neglect the present duty, and still entertain the idea that at some future time you will be the recipients of great blessing, when without any effort on your part a wonderful revival will take place. Today you are to give yourselves to God, that He may make of you vessels unto honor, and meet for His service. Today you are to give yourself to God, that you may be emptied of self, emptied of envy, jealousy, evil surmising, strife, everything that shall be dishonoring to God. Today you are to have your vessel purified that it may be ready for the heavenly dew, ready for the showers of the latter rain; for the latter rain will come, and the blessing of God will fill every soul that is purified from every defilement. It is our work today to yield our souls to Christ, that we may be fitted for the time of refreshing from the presence of the Lord--fitted for the baptism of the Holy Spirit.--The Review and Herald, March 22, 1892.  {1SM 190.3} 

His child Henry 

Joh 3:29  The bride belongs to the groom. The friend who helps the groom waits and listens for him. He is full of joy when he hears the groom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.

• Like 1

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

• Moderators

HCH, your words tell us that you are only a student and that you are not a prophet.

Your actions and the way that you relate to others who comment on your word, are in the manner of a prophet.

Your words are accurate.  You are not a prophet speaking a message from God.

The gift that you have is that of a big imagination.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gregory

1 hour ago, hch said:

Those who decided that the last video that I put out was not true without even looking at it missed a blessing. Others judged it by the opening few minutes and lost the balanced Scriptural presentation that followed.

While the four angels are holding the four winds, we need to recognize where we are in prophetic history and be sure that we have confessed all of our sins and forsaken them. We must determine that we will be faithful to God and not take the 666 Mark of the Beast when President Pence puts it in place and warn others of the danger.

While some may see folly in my actions, I will continue to go forward by faith in the sure word of God,: not the word of God that theologians twist to say what it does not say, but the sure word of God that I have studied in response to Christ's question "How readest thou?" Those who are not working to prepare others for the pending crisis are working contrary to the will of God because the third angel's message is the last message that we are commissioned to give to a dying world. Those who want to doubt can do so and receive that which they sow if that is what they choose because when warnings that are faithfully given encouraging us to study and go forward by faith are rejected and ridiculed, the consequences will follow: we will reap what we have sown.

Henry: So did I and let's get this straight you do more judging then anyone! If people don't accept your unfounded prediction; you bring down fire and brimstones. You disrespect Pastor Matthew plenty of times. You are the one who makes these ridiculous prediction and gives the dates. You are the one who thinks he knows the 1,290! Here is what the Bible provides for Daniel Chapter 12

MICHAEL IS YAHSHUA!

But the prince H8269 of the kingdom H4438 of Persia H6539 withstood H5975 H5048 me oneH259 and twenty H6242 days:H3117 but, lo,H2009 MICHAEL,H4317 oneH259 of THE CHEIFH7223 PRINCES,H8269 cameH935 to helpH5826 me; and IH589 remained H3498 thereH8033 withH681 the kingsH4428 of Persia.H6539 Dan 10:13

MIYKAEL: who (is) like ELOHIYM! MIKAEL, THE NAME of an ARCANGEL. Strong Hebrew Dictionary

GREEK- Michael: Of Hebrew origin. STRONG HEBREW DICTIONARY

'echâd:  A numeral from H258; properly united, that is, one; or (as an ordinal) first. Strong Hebrew Dictionary -In the sentence as you grammatically how it is constructed KJV should have used first instead of one.

rishon:  From H7221; first, in place, time or rank (as adjective or noun): - ancestor, (that were) before (-time), beginning, eldest, first, fore [-father] (-most), former (thing), of old time, past. ri'shâh: beginning.  Strong Hebrew Dictionary -Again, based on the  Hebrew sentence grammar, we see first in rank eldest and most of the beginning!

śar: From H8323; a head person (of any rank or class): - captain (that had rule), chief (captain), general, governor, keeper, lord, ([-task-]) master, prince ruler, steward. śârar: A primitive root; to have (transitively exercise; reflexively get) dominion: -  X altogether, make self a prince, (bear) rule. Strong Hebrew Dictionary HEAD CAPTAIN, make SELF A PRINCE

And at that time shall MICHAEL stand up, THE GREAT PRINCE which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a Time of Trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book. Dan 12:1  WOY

Now, that the Bible is very clear who MICHAEL is we then moved EGW. You love to quote her.

For three weeks Gabriel wrestled with the powers of darkness, seeking to counteract the influences at work on the mind of Cyrus; and before their contest closed, Christ HIMSELF came to Gabriel’s aid.’ Prophets and Kings, p. 572

But you, O DaniEL, shut up the words and seal the book, to the end time. Many shall travel back and forth, and knowledge shall be. And I, Daniel, looked. And, behold! Another two stood there, the one on this side of the edge of the river and one on that side of the river's edge. Dan 12:4, 5

The Scriptures above clearly makes it clear that Gabriel was telling DaniEL to seal the Book until the ends of days. This same Book would be open and revealed in its entirety then. This Book is the Book of Revelation. SDA problem is that we made Daniel and Revelation two separate Books when in actually it is the same Book. John received more information. Both Daniel and John saw everything till the end of time. However, John, saw after the end past the millennium. He saw when YAHSHUA return with the saints and the New City and the destruction of Satan, his wicked angels and all of the wicked from Cain!

And one said to THE MAN clothed in linen, who was on the waters of the river, until when is the end of the wonders? And I heard THE MAN clothed in linen, who was on the waters of the river, when HE held up HIS RIGHT HAND and HIS LEFT HAND to the Heavens and swore by HIM who LIVES FOREVER, that it shall be time, times, and an half. And when they have made an end of scattering the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. And I heard, but I did not understand. And I said, O my master, what shall be the end of these things? Dan 12:6-8

It first need to clearly be understood that THE MAN is YAHSHUA and it is thought by SDA that HE is on the earth! But, if you look close to the Scriptures above and Rev 10:5-8 this actually taken place in Heaven. I know that many follows our Sabbath School quarter who stated:

The other two time periods, 1,290 and 1,335 days, answer a question — “what shall be the end of these things?”(NKJV) — posed by DaniEL himself to the Man clothed in linen. And both begin with the removal of the “daily” and the setting up of the “abomination of desolation”. From the lesson on DaniEL 8, we learned that the “daily” refers to the continual intercession of Christ, which was replaced with a counterfeit worship system. Thus, this prophetic period should start in A.D. 508, when Clovis, king of the Francs, converted to the Catholic faith. This important event paved the way for the union between church and state, which held sway throughout the Middle Ages. Hence 1,290 days ended in 1798, when the pope was arrested under the authority of the French emperor Napoleon. And the 1,335 days, the last prophetic period mentioned in Daniel, ended in 1843. This was the time of the Millerite movement and renewed study of the biblical prophecies. It was a time of waiting and hope in the imminent coming of Jesus.

Again, DaniEL and Revelation is one entire Book and he was told to sealed the Book until the end of days. Why would MICHAEL stand and the subject is concerning the end of time. It speaks of the Time of Trouble? Gabriel was speaking in Chapter 11 past the Middle Ages, Napoleon. North and the South moved, but the SDA Church did not move with it. The North became America and all of the world wars were mention and the wars of Matt 24:7, 8 are now taken place which Afghanistan vs USA, Syria, Isis, Saudi Arabia with Yemen, Iran against USA, there is famine in Syria, South America, Earthquakes and now pestilence the CORVID-19. Mat 24:15 is dealing with Daniel Chapter 12 before this event takes place. THE MAN who is YAHSHUA stands in the HOLY PLACE in Heaven and gives a total different time. This time is literally 3 1/2 years which is the same in Rev 11:2, 3 that states; 1,260 and 42 months showing is not prophetic time. YAHSHUA state here and in Rev 10:5-7 only more is given; when the Seventh angels sounds the Mystery of ELOHIYM and Time is finish! In other words the Time of Trouble will last for 3 1/2 years and then intercession for the people of this earth is done. The people of YAHSHUA have done their work and scatter just like Elijah. They will be take care and fed by YAHWEH as HE promise. But wait more time is given!

And He said, Go, DaniEL! For the words are closed up and sealed until the end time. Many shall be purified and made white and refined. But the wicked shall do wickedly. And not one of the wicked shall discern, but the wise shall discern. And from the time the continual shall be taken away, and the abomination that desolates set up, there shall be a thousand, two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he who waits and reaches to the thousand, three hundred and thirty-five days. But you go on to the end, for you shall rest and stand for your lot at the end of the days. Dan 12:9-13

During the end time many shall be purified and Rev Chapter 7 states two groups, the remnant known as IsraEL and their number is 144,000 and the second group is the great multitude that no man can number. However, many will wake up for everlasting. We do not how large of a group this will be that will assist the "Wise Teachers," again the 144,000 to reap the harvest and to gather in the great multitude. When this is done the continual is the Law of YAHWEH shall be taken away by the wicked and the Jewish Temple, the false prophet the beast and the image to the beast or the abomination that desolates set up (Notice it is three that working together for worship in the false temple)! The a time is given how long this will start and it will begin to be set up in 30 days. Remember there is no intercession, salvation and the sealing is over! But, those who wait for the 1,335 days are blessed! You see a VOICE will give the time of YAHSHUA'S return, the wicked will not understand but the purified ones will and they are rejoicing because THE KING is Coming, HalleluYAH!

Revelations continues where DaniEL leaves off and there is a lot more to take place in detail that John saw. But Daniel was give a promise to rest because soon he will stand or be resurrected to wake up as one earlier to help finish the work and to see HIS SAVIOUR return. Yes, Daniel rest, soon you will stand in your lot at the end of time!

So when May 17, 2020 comes and go then what, wait until when? Joe call your prediction weird, Photodue and I agree it is false doctrine. When the date comes in May will you wonder again? Take heed my friend!

Peace!

On 4/3/2020 at 4:47 PM, hch said:

Can you not distinguish between a Bible student and a prophet? 

When you start making prophecies and setting dates and further pronounce doom on those who do not follow you, ... you have gone beyond just being a Bible Student. Your prophecies are your own private interpretations which is OK for a start, but they should be studied with other CREDITABLE students of prophecy. If others can come to a similar conclusion, you MIGHT be on to something. If none agree, then keep them to yourself. But I see no evidence you have done that. (FWIW, I keep a number of things to myself that I have discovered in Scripture. Some because they are not important to salvation and others I just feel bound to not speak of them. I suspect that many have private and not germane to the immediate needs of the gospel that they keep to themselves.)

Interpretation of prophecies in the early SDA church, along with other doctrinal issues, came by way of group study. It is true that some came to a startling conclusion, but then it was group verified in serious Bible study. (For example, Crozier's epiphany of the heavenly scene of the investigative judgement.)

Also, keep in mind that in this day and age, doctrines that deceive will come dime a dozen inspired by the dark side. You should be looking for signs that you might be following the dark side and you probably won't be able to figure out that for yourself. Even John the Revelator fell to the ground to worship an angel, before being told to get on his feet. When Satan impersonates Jesus, the whole world (except the very elect) will fall to the ground to worship him. This is likely the delusion that will deceive the whole world. And that is not far away.

So, stop being obsessed with Mike Pence and start following Michael the Prince (aka Jesus).

Bill Liversidge Seminars

• Moderators

HCH has often stated that he is a student that gets things wrong. Probably all of us agree that eh does get things wrong.  In his video, he begins a 1290 day prophecy on September 20, 2016 and ending on April 2, 2020.  I decided to see if he counted correctly.

2016   100 days between September 20 and the end of the year.

2017     365 days in the year.

2018      365 days in the year.

2019       365 days in the year.

2020        095 days     The ending 95th day was April 4, not April 2.  NOTE:  February had 29 says as it was a Leap Year

1290 TOTAL DAYS

It is clear that HCHs count was off by two days.  In addition, he had a total misunderstanding as to what the Bible actually taught.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Gregory

1 hour ago, Gregory Matthews said:

It is clear that HCHs count was off by two days.  In addition, he had a total misunderstanding as to what the Bible actually taught.

GM like your Bible knowledge, your math is not accurate or dependable. 

2 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

2016   100 days between September 20 and the end of the year.

20 Sept 2016 to Sept 30=10

October 2016                  =31

November 2016             =30

December 2016             =31

102  instead of the 100 days that you propose

I confirmed the math with this date calculator.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadded.html?d1=20&m1=9Add/Subtrac&y1=2016&

Date Calculator: Add to or Subtract From a Date

Enter a start date and add or subtract any number of days, months, or years.

Start Date

/ 
 / 

Result: Thursday, April 2, 2020

Calendar showing period from September 20, 2016 to April 2, 2020

September 2016
10 days added
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30  
October 2016
31 days added
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31          

November 2016–March 2020
November 2016–December 2016: 61 days added
Year 2017: 365 days added
Year 2018: 365 days added
Year 2019: 365 days added
January 2020–March 2020: 91 days added
April 2020
2 days added
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30    

• Confused 1

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

20 Sept 2016 to Sept 30=10

20 Sept to 30 Sept would be 11 days. Just sayin'.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

• Moderators

HCH, thank you for your response.  You have just made my day as you have demonstrated that your interpret the Bible by outside secular data instead of listening to what the Bible is actually saying.

*  The basic Biblical verse is found in Daniel 12: 11-13.

*  A reading of several of the translations states that the time period is to end as the end of the specified days.

*  IOW, the 1335 days time period ends at the end of the 1335 days, not the beginning of the 1335th day and the end of the 1290 days, not the beginning of the 1290th day. 

*  The date calculator that you used ended the specified time period that you entered at the beginning of the specified day.  That introduced an error into your calculation.

*  I am aware that you may attempt to tell me that the introduced error was that of one day and I stated that you were two days off.  I will let you figure out that question.  I  have given you a clue that shows your date calculator did not follow the Biblical statement.

*  I will say again:  You need to learn to let the Bible speak for itself and not read into the text something form current secular events.   Take a calendar and count the days, as I did.  Do not depend on a secular date calculator without verifying what it tells you.

• Like 3

Gregory

1 hour ago, hch said:

102  instead of the 100 days that you propose

I confirmed the math with this date calculator.

clouds of utter confusion.

This means nothing. Absolutely nothing about Jesus.

If a Bible "prophecy" is in fact Biblical, it will always point to Jesus; NOT a prediction.

The Apostle, Peter tells us that prophecy is "a light that shines in a dark place"; and the only light that meets said descriptor is Jesus. Jesus said "I am the light of the world." He doesnt really care if your predictions are true or not true; only that your "interpretation" leads people directly to Him, and only lifts Him up. Only people who want to "draw away disciples unto their own selves" would say otherwise and use cartoon-like secular material to "prove" their very "private" interpretation.

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 - 20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. 21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? 22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

• Moderators

HCH:  What people are telling you is that you act like you think that you are God's appointed messenger who is proclaiming a message that others have not been given to proclaim by God.  You do not act  like a student.  Your words and actions betray you.

• Like 3

Gregory

9 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH:  What people are telling you is that you act like you think that you are God's appointed messenger who is proclaiming a message that others have not been given to proclaim by God.  You do not act  like a student.  Your words and actions betray you.

GM: God's people are instructed to proclaim the 3rd angel's message that is the final testing message for the world. That message is to fear (Love supremely) God and do not take the Mark of the Beast (MOB). It is an all inclusive message about the Mark of the Beast (what that deception involves, which will not begin with Sabbath keeping) and who the beast is that will implement and enforce the MOB. To reject the message that must be proclaimed by faith in the sure word of God sets folks up to be deceived by the beast and his agents. To refuse to examine the details and accept Bible prophecy by faith and to join in the proclamation of the third angel's message is to reject the 3rd angel's message. Thus, this rejection of truth will imperil one's relationship with Jesus. Rejection of the 3rd angel's message is to fail the final test that God is giving the world. And turning the focus from the message to the messenger is a ploy to look at faulty people and relieve ones self from the duty of examining and proclaiming the 3rd angel's message. But the law of consequences states that we will reap what we sow. Sow criticism and doubt and misinformation and reap condemnation. Sow warning and correction in righteousness and reap joy in the morning. Beg people to study with you the facts in a systematic Christian study to be sure the facts are biblically valid and in focus, reap criticism in this life and the joy of being with Jesus in the world made new. 

In the school of life the students in the upper grades help the lower graders with their lessons. The older students point out errors and instruct the under-classemates in how to master various subjects. And the teacher is available for guidance if they run into a problem. But when the fellow students reject the tutor's guidance in spite of the teacher's affirmation that the instruction id correct, they will have to be educated in the school of hard knocks if they will ever get the lessons right.

The last movements will be rapid ones as prophecy meets final events. All ten virgins will know that the Bridegroom is on His way and too many will find out too late that they are unprepared to go into the wedding. Five will find out too late that they failed to receive heaven's oil in their lamps and they failed to keep the light lit. Their vain professions will do them no good when it really matters. 

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

The older students point out errors and instruct the under-classemates

So we are all "under" you, are we?

Light In The Clouds

Code error!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

Duplicate

Bill Liversidge Seminars

13 hours ago, hch said:

Can't you tell the difference between a prophet and a Bible student?

I believe you already asked that questioned and it was answered here

Bill Liversidge Seminars

1 hour ago, hch said:

In the school of life the students in the upper grades help the lower graders with their lessons. The older students point out errors and instruct the under-classemates in how to master various subjects.

The problem is ... the lower graders have to be willing to accept help from the upper graders. You have been unwilling to accept help from the "upper graders"!

• Like 2

Bill Liversidge Seminars