ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

3 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Some Seventh-day Adventist historians today,  believe that this story of EGW and the Bible  is not substantiated.  IOW, we can not be certain that it actually happened.  Perhaps it did happen.   But, perhaps it did not happen.

Since EGW's grandson, Arthur White, (who was well acquainted with her) told me that it did happen when he showed me the very Bible that is now in the White Estates, I have more confidence in his account than in that of skeptics that are revising history.

And it is true that miracles do not prove spiritual truth. But when Christ spoke the truth, it was often accompanied by miracles. So Truth and miracles can go hand in hand. 

There is a healthy skepticism or the Bible would not say "prove all things" and there a skepticism that is unhealthy. Pray to have the right kind and to shun the wrong variety.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Prayers, and understanding for the truth from ON HIGH!

I really liked what you presented in your post above.  I had never considered that; and it is definitely worth considering IMHO.  Thanks!

39 minutes ago, hch said:

It was a supernatural manifestation that bears consideration.

It is a "rumored" supernatural manifestation never actually documented.  SDA folklore.  Kinda like the untruths Jan Marcussen put in His book "National Sunday Law" about "Vicarivs Filii Dei".  Sad stuff that discredits the denomination.

• Moderators

HCH:  I do not have a great problem with you personally believing it.  I simply point out that there is room for questioning it and we should be careful about using it.

As to my (and your) comments about weights:  My comments always assume what in science is called "standard conditions."  If such were not present, the   weights may be off. It seems that you nay not have a good  grasp of weights to include milk.  So under "standard conditions" the following weights are true:

*  A gallon of standard gasoline will weigh 7.6 pounds.

*  A gallon of plain water (not salt water) will weigh 8 pounds.

*  A gallon of whole milk will weigh 8.6 pounds, not 8 pounds.   This was what was available to EGW.

*  A gallon of 2% milk will weigh 8.4 pounds, likely not available to EGW.

By rthe way,  I know you made no comment related to what type of milk was available to EGW.

Gregory

10 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The White Estate has the Bible that it is  said that EGW held above her head.  It has been weighed at 18 1/2 pounds.

When I was in "Juniors" at campmeeting, that Bible came to our class. I had the opportunity to hold that Bible. I could not imagine holding it, even now in the way it is described that EGW held it. Try holding out a dumbbell for any length of time and see how that goes for you, and they would be easier to hold on too. Even if she was in vision, I suspect there were angels holding up that Bible.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

12 hours ago, hch said:

Dear Sister,

You are mixing me up with someone else. He and I had  a candid exchange on this forum about that very subject.

I study the Bible first and foremost. Then I study EGW to see how she read the Bible. That is how the pioneers often did it. They studied and prayed all night and when they could not follow the truth any farther, Sister White would often have a vision to settle the matter.

When I discover truth in the Bible, I look to see if it is the writings of EGW. The results is a clearer understanding.

My dear brother it had your handle so if I am wrong please forgive!

Blessings!

11 hours ago, JoeMo said:

I really liked what you presented in your post above.  I had never considered that; and it is definitely worth considering IMHO.  Thanks!

Thank you and I love the words, study to check out if it is true! That makes you a Berean Joe!?

Blessings!

16 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH:  I do not have a great problem with you personally believing it.  I simply point out that there is room for questioning it and we should be careful about using it.

A fact is a fact. To deny that an event that was witnessed and recorded for posterity did not happen after the witnesses died is not helpful to anyone's spirituality. Others of that mindset have denied Christ's miracles and portions of the Scriptures because they reason that some things cannot be confirmed today and that those things might just be a fable, an analogy; they are just not sure because it was written so long ago and it cannot be verified. And the problem has continued to our day as it is demonstrated by holocaust deniers. 

Someone once said something about drawing our own conclusions based on the facts, but we are not allowed to tinker with the facts.

When truth is set aside during a Bible study, those who follow the truth will come to a different conclusion than those cherry pick it.

16 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

By rthe way,  I know you made no comment related to what type of milk was available to EGW.

It is not a blessing to leave the study of meat of the word to focus on the milk. If milk will make my brother stumble, I'll have to revise the analogy.

His child Henry 

5 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

My dear brother it had your handle so if I am wrong please forgive!

Blessings!

My dear sister, no need to apologize.

It may be true that my handle was upon what I wrote. But it may be that what I said was read through a lens that understood my thought in a way that I did not intend. Or my faulty expression did not make myself clear. My dyslexia does that to me at times. Something that I see so clearly when it is written, appears entirely different when I come back to it later. This is my plight when posting and there is a moderator here that frequently brings it to my attention. It inspires me to try harder and to do better expressing myself, but it is difficult for me to proof read myself. I see what I wrote as I intended it to be written no matter what words are actually on the page.

and sometimes my typing skills fail. I often type now in place of not and on occasions I have left NOT out of the sentence and it has come across saying the opposite from what I intended. Any combination of these factors can create misunderstandings that can be difficult to correct. The old adage comes to mind "you don't get a second chance to make a first impression."

But be assured:

I study the Bible first. Look for Spirit of Prophecy input. And DISCARD EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT IN HARMONY WITH THEM. 

But sometimes, I learn that tradition has skewed the Bible and/or Ellen White's writings in that -- the way that they are commonly read is limiting the meaning so much so that the deeper meanings are glossed over even though they have a blessing in store for those who take the time to look.

His child Henry 

The Message of Prophecy

Quote:
God speaks in His word, and fulfills this word in the world. We need now to seek to understand the movements of God’s providence. Said Paul, “Ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night nor of darkness.” God’s people are not left to depend on man’s wisdom. With prophetic guideposts God has marked out the way He wishes them to take. These great waymarks show us that the path of obedience is the only path we can follow with certainty. Men break their word, and prove themselves untrustworthy, but God changes not. His word will abide the same forever. Those who love and obey the law of Jehovah will meet with trial and temptation; but these are only what Jesus met, and He declares: “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me: and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of My hand.” If we hope and pray, and by faith trust His word, we shall be able to say, with Paul, “I am persuaded, that neither death nor life nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Quote:
“There is no real standard of righteousness apart from God’s law. By obedience to this law the intellect is strengthened, and the conscience is enlightened and made sensitive.” We “need to gain a clear understanding of God’s law.” We “are not left to follow blindly the guidance of men. The great prophetic waymarks which God Himself has set up show the path of obedience to be the only path that can be followed with certainty.”

Quote:
Ponder well the paths your feet are treading. Search your Bibles carefully and prayerfully. Study the way¬marks, and inquire diligently whether your feet are in the path leading heavenward, or in the path leading to perdition.

Quote:
In every place God is working to bring men to a knowledge of Christ and His righteousness. He speaks to them in His Word. The Bible is the key that unlocks the mysteries which it is essential for human beings to understand in order to know what they must do to gain eternal life. The Bible is its own expositor. Its bright beams are to shine into all parts of the world, that sin may be revealed. The Bible is a chart, pointing out the waymarks of truth. Those who are acquainted with this chart will be enabled to tread with certainty the path of duty, wherever they may be called to go.

Quote:
The dealings of God with His people should be often repeated. He has worked as a wonder-working God. He has baptized His chosen messengers with the Holy Spirit. The past history of the cause of God needs often to be brought before the people, young and old, that they may be familiar with it. How frequently were the waymarks set up by the Lord in His dealing with ancient Israel, lest they should forget the history of the past?

Quote:
Shall we exalt human wisdom, and point to finite, changeable, erring men as a dependence in time of trouble? Or shall we exemplify our faith by our trust in God’s power, revealing the net of false theories, religions, and philosophies which Satan has spread to catch unwary souls?

Quote:
Our salvation depends on a knowledge of the truth contained in the Scriptures. It is God’s will that we should possess this. Search, O search the precious Bible with hungry hearts. Explore God’s word… Never give up the search until you have ascertained your relation to God and His will in regard to you. Christ declared, “Whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask anything in My name, I will do it.” John 14:13, 14.

Quote:
“If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you,” the Saviour said, “ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is My Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so, shall ye be My disciples. As the Father hath loved Me, so have I loved you: continue ye in My love.” There is peace to be found in continuing in Christ’s love, and in daily carrying out the conditions upon which our salvation depends.

Quote:
Are we by repentance and confession sending our sins beforehand to Judgment, that they may be blotted out…? This is an individual work, --a work which we cannot safely delay. We should take hold of it earnestly; our salvation depends upon our sincerity and zeal. Let the cry be awakened in every heart, “What must I do to be saved?”

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH, yes a fact is a fact.  However sometimes there may be a debate as to what is a fact.  That is the case for the story of EGW holding the Bible over her head.  Debate exists as to the details of that story to include whether or not it actually happened.  One of the reasons for the debate is that EGW never records it as happening.  There are also other reasons.

However, I do not object to you believing that it actually happened.  It may be true.    I do take issue with anyone that  would suggest that such a  miracle is proof that EGW was used by God.  some miracles come f rom a source other than God.   

Gregory

12 hours ago, hch said:

My dear sister, no need to apologize.

It may be true that my handle was upon what I wrote. But it may be that what I said was read through a lens that understood my thought in a way that I did not intend. Or my faulty expression did not make myself clear. My dyslexia does that to me at times. Something that I see so clearly when it is written, appears entirely different when I come back to it later. This is my plight when posting and there is a moderator here that frequently brings it to my attention. It inspires me to try harder and to do better expressing myself, but it is difficult for me to proof read myself. I see what I wrote as I intended it to be written no matter what words are actually on the page.

and sometimes my typing skills fail. I often type now in place of not and on occasions I have left NOT out of the sentence and it has come across saying the opposite from what I intended. Any combination of these factors can create misunderstandings that can be difficult to correct. The old adage comes to mind "you don't get a second chance to make a first impression."

But be assured:

I study the Bible first. Look for Spirit of Prophecy input. And DISCARD EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT IN HARMONY WITH THEM. 

But sometimes, I learn that tradition has skewed the Bible and/or Ellen White's writings in that -- the way that they are commonly read is limiting the meaning so much so that the deeper meanings are glossed over even though they have a blessing in store for those who take the time to look.

Hch: I do believe in all of the visions of EGW, but I also know that she made it clear that more light would come for better understanding in the last days. She realized that as she grew older that many things that she and the pioneers view as the truth, as they once thought Sunday was the truth, would change. The Bible also from the beginning made this plain and she agreed. They started the path, but the straight and narrow path will become clearer as technology advances. This was also what was said in Daniel that "knowledge would increase." THE HOLY SPIRIT is pouring out more light and those who take it will be ready for the loud cry! The wise virgins were already wised, the oil was for the work they needed to do before THE BRIDEGROOM Come! When the cry went out THE BRIDEGROOM cometh, is clear HE had not come just yet. The virgins were awakened and only the wise understood the task ahead of them. That is why they could not share their oil! This was the Time of Trouble and now they had the power of the WORD and THE OIL would give them that power! This time is not for them to be persecuted, but like Elijah and Moses, they now will cause the Wrath of THE ALMIGHTIES to be felt on the wicked. Like Elijah, the heavens will show great damages on the earth like never before. During this time the wise virgins will prove that THE MOST HIGH Judgment has come and those who will not heed the truth will be utterly destroyed. The harvest was ready and millions will realize and choose to be on YAHWEH'S SIDE! These people are the last to be sealed. Once they are sealed, the beast has one hour and YAHSHUA, THE BRIDEGROOM will come and gather HIS saints for HIS reception supper with all of the unfallen worlds also known as children of THE MOST HIGH!

I am sorry about your problem, my nephew has the same problem. I will be praying for you!

Blessings!

• Moderators

O.K.  HCH, on the basis of  what you have shared with us, I will grant you some greater freedom of expression than I have previously done.  This does not mean that I will not take you on in regard to some other issues.

Gregory

Prophetic Ignorance

It makes a difference to us if we place the fulfillment of Bible prophecy in the past, the present, or the future. To correctly understand Bible prophecy, it must be in the right time placement. There are prophecies that have been fulfilled in the past that will have their final or complete fulfillment before Jesus Returns. But giving prophecies a secondary fulfillment when it is commonly thought that the prophecy has been fulfilled poses problems. Some people will not accept multiple fulfilments after they believe that the prophecy has been fulfilled, and some overlook the specifics relating to a prophecy that may not have been completely fulfilled, while believing that that prophecy has been fulfilled. Its pending fulfillment can be overlooked entirely. Or while looking for prophetic fulfillment in the future, its past fulfillment can be overlooked.

Years ago, M. E. Cornell wrote: “When a prophecy is applied in the right place, there will be a perfect fitness in the application. And when not rightly applied, there will not be a perfect fulfillment of all the specifications laid down.”

A. T. Jones offered this insight: “It has been a proverb that ‘history repeats itself.’ And in that lies the truth that history is in itself prophecy which conveys to the careful and wise student instruction and admonitions concerning important movements in his own day and nation.”

Bible prophecies must be evaluated thoroughly and honestly. It is dangerous not to do this. If personal opinions or traditions determine the meaning of Bible prophecy apart from the Bible, misunderstandings will result. Historically, a misunderstanding of the meaning of the cleansing of the Sanctuary skewed Bible prophetic understanding in 1843 and 44. That misunderstanding caused some of those, who were waiting for Christ’s return in glory, to turn away from Him. Though more Bible study cleared up the error, it was too late for many who had misunderstood the Present Truth before all of the facts were known. History has repeated itself.

By faith, will we believe the prophetic evidence that God has revealed for our day; the Present Truth that is about to happen or as it happens? When prophecy is fulfilled before our very eyes, will we believe that God knows what is for our best interest, and will we follow where God is leading? Or will we ignore God and explain away Present Truth by claiming to get our prophetic understanding from the Bible, the word of God, and ignore the media reports that confirm that His word is being fulfilled! Will we do our own thing; only to learn too late the consequences of rebelling against God and the messages that He sends to bless us?

Before Jesus was born, God provided more than enough evidence to confirm His sure word that foretold Christ’s First Advent. When Jesus came, the Jews had prophecy fulfilled: The testimony of the shepherds that had heard and seen Heaven’s angels and the holy child, the magi, the testimony of God’s two faithful servants in the temple, John’s witness at Christ’s baptism, Christ’s life, His miracles, and His resurrection. Though all of this declared Jesus to be the promised Messiah, who fulfilled prophecy, very few believed.

Though God had given ample evidence before Christ’s birth to identify Jesus, Israel’s leading men did not accept Him as the Messiah even after He fulfilled Bible prophecy exactly on time! Nor did they cooperate with Heaven to give the gospel message to the world. Will we fail as they failed?

We have the endtime Present Truth that declares Prophecy Fulfilled! Pope Benedict XVI arose at the appointed time, continued for a short space, and resigned at the time appointed of Heaven; there are now two living popes (with a 3rd soon to come); and (spiritually speaking) ISIS has dried the Euphrates River up (cf Revelation 16:12). This will climax when the 7 last plagues are poured out upon the world.

Very few people anticipated that the short space in Revelation 17 related to Pope Benedict XVI. How do we know that endtime popes or presidents are revealed in Bible prophecy? As this study continues, the Scriptures will reveal the Present Truth that is essential for us to understand.

Present Truth IS challenging traditional teachings that have failed to see popes in endtime Bible prophecy: In spite of the fact that traditional Bible studies recognize that a pope is linked to the plucking up of three horns in Daniel 7. Will we examine the facts or choose to cling to unreliable notions that have lingered like the popular ideas of Israel’s leaders in Christ’s Day, who rejected Jesus? Can we expect a different outcome if we have the same mindset as those, who refused to honestly consider evidence that did not fit their beliefs?

The problem is not Bible prophecy. The problem is that man’s prophetic speculations have become more trusted than the prophecies. Instead of teaching Bible Truths, speculation is taught as truth. Because man has taken Bible prophecy out of context, prophetic chains have been forged that are not inspired. Bible study has evolved into a study of man’s speculations and assumptions about what the Bible means instead of letting the Bible explain itself.

We must compare Scripture with Scripture to learn the meaning of Bible prophecy. Supplemental explanations of these prophecies can be a blessing if they are correct, but they are: Useless apart from the Bible. For supplemental teachings to have merit, they must align with Bible prophecy. They must be reviewed and revised frequently or else they will stand fast when prophecy moves. Light from the word of God moves; we must follow it or be found in darkness. Man’s opinions cannot be held so dogmatically that they have supremacy over God’s word.

Though Jesus promises to meet our needs, it is our duty to search for and to accept that which He provides in His word; but instead of searching the Bible for Present Truth, some are dependent on a pastor. They expect him to do their Bible study for them. How can anyone that does not value Christ enough to study His word, be ready to meet Him?

Quote:
The present generation have trusted their bodies with the doctors, and their souls with the ministers. Do they not pay the minister well for studying the Bible for them, that they need not be to the trouble? And is it not his business to tell them what they must believe, and to settle all doubtful questions of theology without special investigation on their part

That mindset held sway for centuries when Bibles were chained to the pulpits. People depended upon priests to explain God’s word: It got so misconstrued that tradition and rituals usually superseded it. In fact, religious confusion stifled the intellect for 1260 years: Those were the Dark Ages.

Quote:
The astonishing indifference and carelessness which many now feel, is because they are separated in their thoughts from God, and really ignorant of their own peril. If the truth does not have a sanctifying influence upon your life and character, you will be like the foolish virgins, whose lamps were gone out at the very time when the bridegroom came to go in to the marriage. A theory of the truth is not enough. There is a high standard for us to reach. Our conflict is a continual conflict with the powers of darkness, and we must put on the whole armor of God, fight the good fight of faith, and lay hold on eternal life. But how few are willing to urge their way heavenward against every opposing force of evil in the world!

Quote:
Before the coming of Christ, important developments in the religious world, foretold in prophecy, were to take place. The apostle declared: “Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.” 

Quote:
Why, then, this widespread ignorance concerning an important part of Holy Writ? Why this general reluctance to investigate its teachings? It is the result of a studied effort of the prince of darkness to conceal from men that which reveals his deceptions. For this reason, Christ the Revelator, foreseeing the warfare that would be waged against the study of the Revelation, pronounced a blessing upon all who should read, hear, and observe the words of the prophecy.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

Salvation is determined by a relationship with Christ and a decision to chose to spend eternity with God.  Salvation is not determined by the knowledge that one may or may not have, as some might think that HCH is presenting. 

Gregory

On 5/30/2019 at 6:03 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

Salvation is not determined by the knowledge that one may or may not have, as some might think that HCH is presenting. 

You may be held accountable for the knowledge you could have had.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

15 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Respectfully disagree. Recognizing the word "may" in the above, IMO this implies one should constantly be seeking knowledge (in all areas) and challenging assumptions,  etc.

Although this works for me (bordering on an obsession or addiction) I recognize that it does not work for everyone; they're just not wired that way. They take what they have been taught and live with it comfortably their entire lives. 

There is also the subtle implication that the root of the above statement is "you may be held accountable for not seeing it my way."

34 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

Respectfully disagree. Recognizing the word "may" in the above, IMO this implies one should constantly be seeking knowledge (in all areas) and challenging assumptions,  etc.

In all my readings, I have found statements that we may be accountable for missed opportunities, be it in helping others, gaining more knowledge, dying to self, etc. In fact, passing up opportunities may mean you missed out on information that may have helped you remain strong under trial. Obviously I am not the judge on which opportunities are critical, which is why I used the word "may".

34 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

There is also the subtle implication that the root of the above statement is "you may be held accountable for not seeing it my way."

There was no such subtlety in the statement. Don't be so quick to put someone down.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

• Moderators

Certainly we will be held accountable for any rejection of an attempt by the  Holy Spirit to teach us.  If we refuse to be taught by the Holy Spirit, that is a rejection of God.

But, my salvation does not in any way depend upon my lack of study in a direction that does not come from the Holy Spirit.  If the Holy Spirit does not lead me to study the Satanic Bible, my failure to study that book will not result in my loss of salvation.

In the same sense, if the Holy Spirit does not lead me to study a message from HCH, my failure to study his message will not lead to my loss of my salvation.

• Like 2

Gregory

5 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

There was no such subtlety in the statement. Don't be so quick to put someone down.

I addressed the statement, not the poster. Don't be so hyper-sensitive.

This statement, when used by HCH, absolutely DOES mean see it his way, so the subtlety is there whether you recognized it, meant it, or not. 

On 5/30/2019 at 6:03 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

,Salvation is determined by a relationship with Christ and a decision to chose to spend eternity with God.  Salvation is not determined by the knowledge that one may or may not have, as some might think that HCH is presenting. 

Of course, I believe and teach that Salvation is determined by a relationship with Christ. But not living up to what you know will be fatal.

On 5/30/2019 at 9:28 AM, B/W Photodude said:

On 5/30/2019 at 9:43 AM, Lone Ranger said:

IMO this implies one should constantly be seeking knowledge (in all areas) and challenging assumptions,  etc.

On 5/30/2019 at 9:43 AM, Lone Ranger said:

On 5/30/2019 at 10:23 AM, B/W Photodude said:

There was no such subtlety in the statement.

On 5/30/2019 at 10:26 AM, Gregory Matthews said:

Certainly we will be held accountable for any rejection of an attempt by the  Holy Spirit to teach us.  If we refuse to be taught by the Holy Spirit, that is a rejection of God.

So the bottom line is that the Holy Spirit is the One who is to direct our line of study and it is rejection of His leading that poses a salvation problem?

On 5/30/2019 at 10:36 AM, Lone Ranger said:

This statement, when used by HCH, absolutely DOES mean see it his way, so the subtlety is there whether you recognized it, meant it, or not. 

Everything that our minds process is through the lens of our own understanding.

I cannot be another person's conscience nor can they be mine. But the danger persists: if we reject HCH or the message because we do not understand what is being said, or we are reading into it something that was not intended, will it be a blessing to us or do us harm. (God saw the danger when He invited us to reason with Him. So much more we need to reason with each other.)

While  helping to raise my kid brother, he determined to smoke and be in the "in crowd." I tried every way possible to get him not to. The more I tried, the more he was determined to smoke. He rationalized that the evidence was not conclusive: Lots of people smoke and don't get cancer, I'm young and healthy...it is not going to hurt me.

His wife (a smoker also) died last year of throat cancer. She bled out in his arms before the ambulance could get there. He still smokes, but not because he wants to. (It calms him and settles his nerves.)

I can only tell what I have learned as I learn it.

GM often picks up on a word or two and runs with it explaining how I cannot be correct about this or that. After I read his post, I often find that I believe the very thing that he thought I did not believe. Maybe I left out a word, only gave a partial truth with more to come? Or maybe he read me through a preconceived point of view that read something that I did not say into the meaning that he understood?

The old adage is "Iron sharpens iron." There is not reason for a dull knife to be in this drawer.

His child Henry 

3 hours ago, Lone Ranger said:

I addressed the statement, not the poster. Don't be so hyper-sensitive.

No, you quoted me. I even stated as it was part of my own reading and discovery. I am not HCH and was not parroting him. And there was no subtlety there. However, I am seeing subtlety in your posts of a nature that seems to be hostility.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

32 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

However, I am seeing subtlety in your posts of a nature that seems to be hostility.

If you don't like it be the bigger Christian and ignore my posts. 

• Members
34 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

No, you quoted me. I even stated as it was part of my own reading and discovery. I am not HCH and was not parroting him. And there was no subtlety there. However, I am seeing subtlety in your posts of a nature that seems to be hostility.

Exactly!!!!!

• Thanks 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}