ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

Now that the 7th Jewish month (the judgment month) has come and President Trump has COVID-19, we may soon see if President Michael Pence is the antichrist that implements the 666 Mark of the Beast of not.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

2 hours ago, hch said:

Now that the 7th Jewish month (the judgment month) has come and President Trump has COVID-19, we may soon see if President Michael Pence is the antichrist that implements the 666 Mark of the Beast of not.

Wrong! Remember you made that false prophecy back in May. I celebrate the Holy Convocation of Ingathering today. The Day of Atonement has already past, plus these Holy days were give in Gen 1:14 and this is what the Scriptures states:

YAHWEH spoke to Moses, saying, Speak to the children of IsraEL and say to them, the Appointed Set Times of YAHWEH, which you shall proclaim to be Holy Convocations, even these are My Appointed Set Times. Lev 23:1-3 TS2009, HNV-ye

The Jewish is a made up word, the letter J was created in the Middle Ages. The Jews clearly state they are not Hebrews or IsraEL!

“Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.” (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

“Ashkenaz” in Hebrew refers to Germany, and Ashkenazi Jews are those who originated in Eastern Europe. ... About 80% of  modern Jews have Ashkenazi ancestry, according to the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Albert Einstein was an Ashkenazi Jew, as were Gertrude Stein and Carl Sagan. Sep 9, 2014

Now this is the genealogy of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And sons were born to them after the flood. The sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras.  The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah. Gen 10:1-3

It appears again you do not read the Bible or history and blaspheme YAHSHUA'S original NAME! This is HIS WARRIOR NAME. How dare you put Pence before HIM. Here are Scriptures that's speak of MICHALE who also IS ELOHIYM

But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. Dan 10:13

Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, Yahweh rebuke thee. Jude 1:9

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, Rev 12:7

Oh, I suppose Pence was alive during Persia and he was in Heaven, be for real it proves this was YAHSHUA THE SON of YAHWEH! 

Prayer is Needed!?

Is Donald Trump's admission into Walter Reed Medical Center going to save him? This is the Judgment month on the Jewish Calendar. Bible prophecy states that Trump will be destroyed in a few days (prophetic years). TWO MONTHS AGO I POSTED this in his memory!

His child Henry 

On 10/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, hch said:

Is Donald Trump's admission into Walter Reed Medical Center going to save him? This is the Judgment month on the Jewish Calendar. Bible prophecy states that Trump will be destroyed in a few days (prophetic years). TWO MONTHS AGO I POSTED this in his memory!

Again, there is no such thing as a Jewish Calendar. Show the exact words Jewish calendar in the Bible! Trump is paying for his sins. But the Holy Day of Ingathering was never prophesied for this nonsense. Henry you are making up things as you go. You are giving false prophecy and you see it will not work. I suggest you accept the truth or have wander so far you cannot return with your false doctrines coming from Satan.

Prayer is Needed!?

Marri,

The calendar that the Hebrews used; I called Jewish Calendar.

I have given you the warning and you have explained it away every step of the way because it does not fit into your world view. 5 of the 10 virgins in Christ's parable wake up too late to enter the kingdom. When they cannot explain away the truth they are not ready.

You have had over 20 years to look a little deeper into the things that I have said. To pray for the Holy Spirit to give you discernment, but instead you find fault with my words. 

The Lord Jesus is coming. Be ready.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

It is a new day.

The news media is reporting again.

HCH, after reviewing the latest in the news is again reporting to us.

As I have said, HCH often understands the bible in terms of the  current news reports.

Gregory

12 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

It is a new day.

The news media is reporting again.

HCH, after reviewing the latest in the news is again reporting to us.

As I have said, HCH often understands the bible in terms of the  current news reports.

It is a blessing to be able to discern Bible prophecy fulfilled in the news media.

So few can connect the dots from prophecy foretold to prophecy fulfilled. So sad!

And it is a blessing to be able to say with the authority of the word of God that Donald Trump will be destroyed and Michael Pence will be America's last president that will bring in the 666 Mark of the Beast. Not that either of the facts are pleasant or desirable. But to understand Bible prophecy well enough thru the guidance of the Holy Spirit to be preparing for Christ's Soon Coming!

The parable of the 10 virgins tells that 5 of them will wait too late to get ready. And Christ's warning to the Laodiceans is that they will not hear what He has to say.

EGW even warned that many would go forward preaching the First and Second Angels' Messages, but they would reject the Third Angel's Message. The final warning is that we do not take the 666 Mark of the Beast. And now that we can identify President Michael Pence FROM THE MEDIA as the one who will implement the Mark and we have Bible prophecy being fulfilled to confirm our faith in God's sure word, false Christs will arise to try to keep us form preparing to meet our God! As it was in Noah's Day wolves in sheep's clothing will try to dissuade folks from seeing truth and preparing for what is ahead.

How will you meet Christ at His coming? One that sees his errors and repents and reforms? Or one that refuses to see his folly and digs into his flimsy position and fortifies it with tradition and stamina? 

• Sad 1

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH said in the quote below:

A good question for him to answer.

How will you meet Christ at His coming? One that sees his errors and repents and reforms? Or one that refuses to see his folly and digs into his flimsy position and fortifies it with tradition and stamina?

• Thanks 1

Gregory

8 hours ago, hch said:

Marri,

The calendar that the Hebrews used; I called Jewish Calendar.

I have given you the warning and you have explained it away every step of the way because it does not fit into your world view. 5 of the 10 virgins in Christ's parable wake up too late to enter the kingdom. When they cannot explain away the truth they are not ready.

You have had over 20 years to look a little deeper into the things that I have said. To pray for the Holy Spirit to give you discernment, but instead you find fault with my words. 

Henry is not the Hebrew or the Jewish calendar. It is a lunar/solar calendar that was given by YAHSHUA, THE CREATOR in Gen 1:14. YAHWEH STATES these are HIS Holy Convocation. Feast is a pagan word to mean over eating and it came from the Latin. The word that should be used is Appointed Set Time, there was one meal called the passover; which was changed by YAHSHUA. When HE sit down on Wed which was the evening of the beginning of The Unleavened Bread the last passover meal was eaten. YAHSHUA gave a new Covenant on the same day to be eaten once a year. John wrote that YAHSHUA separated the meals by the washing of the feet. The new meal was still unleavened bread represented HIS BODY and now introduce was new wine that represented HIS shed BLOOD! The so called Jews do not keep the lunar/solar accurate, THE MOST HIGH NAME, nor do they accept the Supper or death of YAHSHUA! This belief the have is not IsraEL but the Pharisees who call their religion Rabbinic Judaism and it is false! YAHWEH does not change sin cause people to tried and change HIS Law and HIS Statues. The Holy Day are His Statutes. Even, EGW stated very clearly that they were not nailed to HIS tree but to kept by all today! Again, I said you need to read, and study! Henry Childs you known me for over twenty years and you know I have always kept the Holy Convocation Days of YAHWEH!

1 minute ago, stinsonmarri said:

Henry: You made a prediction and it fail the first time. Then you made it again and it fail the second time. You are blasphemy THE MOST HIGH SON with you false rhetoric. THE HOLY SPIRIT will lead and guide you to the Truth! I do accept and obey THE HOLY SPIRT it is sad that you don't discern HIM at all. It is not about finding fault with you Henry, it is to tell you that you are wrong. I watch your video about Trump and some was true but other false things made it bad. I truly, want you to be saved, but not on the road you taking now. Michael Pence is not Biblical I showed you and that is all I can do.

13 hours ago, hch said:

And it is a blessing to be able to say with the authority of the word of God that Donald Trump will be destroyed and Michael Pence will be America's last president that will bring in the 666 Mark of the Beast. Not that either of the facts are pleasant or desirable.

Sounds like you can't wait for President Trump to be destroyed. Then one of your "prophecies" can finally come true. It is amazing how many people in America are publicly stating how they want the President to die.

If you feel glad that Donald and Melania Trump are ill, then you have a sickness, too. And while most recover from Covid, the disease of enjoying the suffering of others is rarely defeated. That disease is called evil. - Bill O'Reilly

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

12 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Sounds like you can't wait for President Trump to be destroyed. Then one of your "prophecies" can finally come true. It is amazing how many people in America are publicly stating how they want the President to die.

If you feel glad that Donald and Melania Trump are ill, then you have a sickness, too. And while most recover from Covid, the disease of enjoying the suffering of others is rarely defeated. That disease is called evil. - Bill O'Reilly

Your take is twisted.

I pray for the President daily to be converted and to be safe in the arms of Jesus. Recognizing that his illness may be a fulfillment of Bible prophecy is a realization that when he is destroyed, the Antichrist will reign and implement the Mark of the Beast. That will happen soon enough. I have no desire to hasten it upon myself or others.

My task is to tell you (and all) what I have learned form Bible study so that you can prepare. If you choose to ignore my warnings until it is too late, that is on you.

His child Henry 

3 hours ago, hch said:

My task is to tell you (and all) what I have learned form Bible study so that you can prepare. If you choose to ignore my warnings until it is too late, that is on you.

My task is to study the Bible for myself! You cannot save anyone and you are no prophet of God's. If you were, you would not have been wrong in the past. I am not blessed to say this to you.

Sometimes a prophet must deliver strong words of condemnation and even judgement, but I can't remember a one that felt "blessed" to deliver those words.

As far as the President being sick and maybe even "destroyed, hundreds of Seventh-day Adventists have already died of this disease. So, were they destroyed?

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

2 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

My task is to study the Bible for myself! You cannot save anyone and you are no prophet of God's. If you were, you would not have been wrong in the past. I am not blessed to say this to you.

Sometimes a prophet must deliver strong words of condemnation and even judgement, but I can't remember a one that felt "blessed" to deliver those words.

As far as the President being sick and maybe even "destroyed, hundreds of Seventh-day Adventists have already died of this disease. So, were they destroyed?

The pope is supposed to be infallible. To hold Bible students to that standard is not biblical. We study and learn and grow. The light at noontime is brighter then at dawn. The deaths of how many SDA's that have died of COVID-19 are predicted in the Bible?

Many SDA's who went forth preaching the 1st and 2nd angels' messages will reject the third.

That is a fact that is beyond my control.

I make every effort to study to show myself approved unto God and to help others who need to know. My conscience is clear as far as giving the warning is concerned.

[You are reading too much that is unwarranted into my comments. Some of the untruths that you have written about me are figments of your imagination.]

His child Henry 

16 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Question:  Who is fooling who?

Answer, to both questions:  HCH.

To be more precise,

Who is fooling whom?

God never said "Thou shalt not think".

I have followed some of HCH musings and ravings with mild amusement over the last few years, going back at least to the nonsensical prediction that Obama was to seize power and install himself for an unconstitutional 3rd term.

The two aspects I find most fascinating are (a) the bizarre concept of thinking that first century literature written for and about the Roman Empire of the day could possibly be referring to 21st century US domestic politics, and (b) the tenacity of moving through a succession of wrong predictions without missing a beat.

14 hours ago, pierrepaul said:

I have followed some of HCH musings and ravings with mild amusement over the last few years, going back at least to the nonsensical prediction that Obama was to seize power and install himself for an unconstitutional 3rd term.

The two aspects I find most fascinating are (a) the bizarre concept of thinking that first century literature written for and about the Roman Empire of the day could possibly be referring to 21st century US domestic politics, and (b) the tenacity of moving through a succession of wrong predictions without missing a beat.

There is always something new to learn as Bible prophecy is fulfilled. But not everyone will choose to advance in the process.

His child Henry 

1 hour ago, hch said:

There is always something new to learn

And one would have thought that by now you would have learned that Daniel and Revelation are not about US presidents. But not everyone chooses to see the truth.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, hch said:

There is always something new to learn as Bible prophecy is fulfilled. But not everyone will choose to advance in the process.

So, you making false predictions on Obama too! Henry don't you see how ridiculous you are? Your predictions are not working the fail, give it a rest!

12 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

So, you making false predictions on Obama too! Henry don't you see how ridiculous you are? Your predictions are not working the fail, give it a rest!

Mari and to those that this note applies,

The word of the Lord is being fulfilled now in your hearing.

Isa 6:9  And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. 
Isa 6:10  Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and turn again, and be healed. 

When I pleaded with you to study the word of God with me, you refused or gave it lip service. When I identified the 4 kings from the earth in Daniel 7 as Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II and could follow prophecy no further, you balked. The conclusion that I understood was incomplete. Christ did not come when Bush II was President.

As Daniel 7 had the 4th kingdom as pagan Rome and papal Rome, Bush II and Obama as though they were one. And when I could follow the prophecy to Obama because the earth-beast in Revelation 13:11 and onward only had 2 lamblike horns (Bush II and Obama) instead of studying, you balked. And many were quick to point out my error when President Trump replaced Obama. 

Instead of going back to the Scriptures to see what they said, GM led the charge of false prophecy with many folks here following his lead. Buti I accepted the word of God as best as I understood it at the time and continued asking for folks to study with me. The solution to my difficulty in Bible study was partial understanding that the Lord cleared up in His won time.

The word duo that describes the lamb like horns in Revelation 13:11-18 is translated as two and two in Luke 10:1. From Bible study Pope John-Paul II reigned exactly 40 and 2&2 months to the day from 9/11/01 until his death 4/2/2005. And the two lamblike horns in this prophecy are two and two (Bush II, Obama, Trump, and Michael Pence). That is how I read Bible prophecy and when it happens, the final events will be rapid ones.

Thus, I am on record as concluding that though I do not know the day and hour of Christ's Advent, it will be while President Michael Pence is in office. So you have the choice to mock on t oto look at the facts and join in the proclamation of the 3rd Angels message.

Christ states that 5 virgins will be ready and 5 will not in His parable of the Coming of the Bridegroom. So you will either be ready for Christ to come during Michael Pence's reign as America's last President or you will not. 

It is written that many who went forth under the first and second angels' message will refuse the 3 angel's message. So while God's message of mercy lingers for a few more hours, days, months, or years: Do not harden your hearts against the word of God as some do. /seek God while He may be found and perhaps you may still receive a blessing?

His child Henry 

2 hours ago, hch said:

When I pleaded with you to study the word of God with me, you refused or gave it lip service.

Others pleaded with you to study the word in truth, instead of looking for US presidents in the Bible, and you refused. Daniel and Revelation are not about popes and US presidents. There is no truth or light in these wide conjectures.

• Like 2

Henry, if you really feel that Christ is coming soon, you should be trying to win souls while you can. We all should.

I pray that we see what the pestilences are going to do to our ability to minister, and that if there is a bit of a rest between (where some of us can return to church--I haven't been outside since March 12) that we can pick up a ministry and work as much as we can as a church. If that is not possible, and we are unable to do anything but be home, that we made find ways to minister to those around us.

I understand the prophecy things are interesting, but they will not save you.--only the Blood of Christ can.

11 hours ago, hch said:

Mari and to those that this note applies,

The word of the Lord is being fulfilled now in your hearing.

When I pleaded with you to study the word of God with me, you refused or gave it lip service. When I identified the 4 kings from the earth in Daniel 7 as Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II and could follow prophecy no further, you balked. The conclusion that I understood was incomplete. Christ did not come when Bush II was President.

As Daniel 7 had the 4th kingdom as pagan Rome and papal Rome, Bush II and Obama as though they were one. And when I could follow the prophecy to Obama because the earth-beast in Revelation 13:11 and onward only had 2 lamblike horns (Bush II and Obama) instead of studying, you balked. And many were quick to point out my error when President Trump replaced Obama. 

Instead of going back to the Scriptures to see what they said, GM led the charge of false prophecy with many folks here following his lead. Buti I accepted the word of God as best as I understood it at the time and continued asking for folks to study with me. The solution to my difficulty in Bible study was partial understanding that the Lord cleared up in His won time.

The word duo that describes the lamb like horns in Revelation 13:11-18 is translated as two and two in Luke 10:1. From Bible study Pope John-Paul II reigned exactly 40 and 2&2 months to the day from 9/11/01 until his death 4/2/2005. And the two lamblike horns in this prophecy are two and two (Bush II, Obama, Trump, and Michael Pence). That is how I read Bible prophecy and when it happens, the final events will be rapid ones.

Thus, I am on record as concluding that though I do not know the day and hour of Christ's Advent, it will be while President Michael Pence is in office. So you have the choice to mock on t oto look at the facts and join in the proclamation of the 3rd Angels message.

Christ states that 5 virgins will be ready and 5 will not in His parable of the Coming of the Bridegroom. So you will either be ready for Christ to come during Michael Pence's reign as America's last President or you will not. 

It is written that many who went forth under the first and second angels' message will refuse the 3 angel's message. So while God's message of mercy lingers for a few more hours, days, months, or years: Do not harden your hearts against the word of God as some do. /seek God while He may be found and perhaps you may still receive a blessing?

Henry: I am not saying that Daniel Chapter 11 is not dealing with our time. I feel that the church has overlooked that history moves. I wrote:

History had move forward in time and now new powers had replaced the old regimes. The Bible must be understood in its fullness to grasp what Gabriel is explaining to Daniel. In chapter eight through nine Rome is already discussed. Rome is first depicted as the “little horn,” whose powers stretch south and east. Rome is also included in the 2300 days prophecy as the one who defile the truth about the Sanctuary of THE MOST HIGH and is responsible for crucifying HIS SON, THE MESSIAH. Keeping in step with history, Rome does not need to be discussed any more either as pagan Rome. Daniel Chapter Eleven by MS

The Kingdom of the South became The Byzantine Empire because of Egypt.

What linked Egypt and the rest of the Eastern Empire was the way in which the imperial authorities, when strong (as, for instance, in the reign of Justinian)....Encyclopaedia Britannica

Then Papal Rome became north at history marched on the Ottoman Empire took over Egypt and the east and it now was called the kingdom of the north. With Charlemagne and other rulers of Europe accepting Catholicism Europe still falling under the power Papal Rome. Many kings and kingdoms of Europe was involve in the crusade. The most important one was as followed:

The Third Crusade 1187–1192 was a call by Pope Gregory VIII which was led by several of Europe's most important leaders: Philip II of France, Richard I of England (aka Richard the Lion heart), and Frederick I, Holy Roman Emperor. Daniel Chapter Eleven by MS

Then kingdom of the north moved rapidly over time first France under Napoleon, who lock the Pope in his own prison at the Vatican City. Several wars came and eventually the Ottoman Kingdom of the south with the help of the British joined together and brought down France. The British became the mega power of the sea and land! It now become the Kingdom of the north. But it was World War I (1914 – 1918), the allies who joined with Britian to bring down the Ottoman Empire. "This marked the beginning of British military occupation of Egypt that lasted until 1936." Daniel Chapter Eleven by MS Finally as Revelation is the seal book of Daniel open reveals "the lamblike beast," this is America the final Kingdom of the north that proves it acts like a dragon when it drop the only atomic bomb in the world on Japan. The world stood still. It became the iron while some of others also iron and clay. 

Satan wants to break the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation because out of America comes the false prophet who will built the image to the beast. This image is more powerful and again it appears SDA do not talk about this image. I wonder why? YAHWEH provides something similar with the image that Nebuchadnezzar built on the plain of Dura! So, here come Trump of all people. How on earth did he get elected, it was YAHWEH! He shows all throughout history how Satan tries to stop the truth but it marches on. Now, he has the COVID and he is becoming a madman on the steroids'. He wants to spread the virus and you want to spread and blaspheme YAHSHUA'S NAME.

I showed you in Daniel, Jude and Revelation who MICHALE IS, yet you come up with this ridiculous stuff about Pence. You were the one who prophesied one date then another. Where was THE HOLY SPIRIT that you claim gave you these visions? Then when others don't believe in your false propaganda you tried act like you are THE MOST HIGH! It is you who condemn like you have powers to destroy us! You don't and I hate you making a mockery of yourself. 

So, in closing I do believe that Daniel Chapter Eleven has to do with the world history. Between Dan 17-36 YAHWEH has not fully reveal it all yet. I believe that the temple will be built, the continual daily is the Commandments and both the king of the north and south will start some type of war! Dan 11:36-43 it a glimpse of the future because it is an appointed time that are listed in Daniel 12. I believe this is the beast that will appear according to Rev at the end of the 2nd woe! Rev 11:7-14 This is the future after the Time of Trouble for the wicked have come to an end. The beast will have one hour as the Bible says which is 60 days or two months. Probation is close, there is no intercession and battles with the papacy who loses. The papacy always wanted to rule in Jerusalem, they along with the Protestants and Jews built the temple but in their so call holy place it will be a throne. The Pope thinks he will sat on the throne but if all would read Thess Chapter Two, this is the beast and not the pope. In the battle of Armageddon, the pope will be destroyed! During this time like a thief in the night YAHSHUA is on the way! 

Dan 12:7, 11, 12 gives you literal time not prophetic also in Rev 11:2, 3. These are regular years and the beast will be in control for two months and then THE FATHER WILL speak and give the day, hour and time of HIS SON'S coming that is why Dan 12:12 the 1, 335 days is a blessing for the righteous who will understand but the wicked will not! That is what I have studied and read through THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT!

May THE MOST HIGH, FATHER give a blessings to HIS WORD!