ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

16 hours ago, pierrepaul said:

Others pleaded with you to study the word in truth, instead of looking for US presidents in the Bible, and you refused. Daniel and Revelation are not about popes and US presidents. There is no truth or light in these wide conjectures.

No. Others pleaded with me to turn from the study of the word of God and to go back to tradition and a partial understanding. When truth leads to more truth, it is time to go forward.

For you to say that Daniel is not about popes is to say that the little horn in Daniel 7 is not the papacy. To call Bible study conjecture without looking at the particulars is foolishness. But if you choose to allow the truth that God gave in the morning of the Advent movement to obscure the truth that He is giving at the twilight of the Advent movement, you are placing yourself in eternal danger. But that is a decision that you will have to live with.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

7 hours ago, hch said:

No. Others pleaded with me to turn from the study of the word of God and to go back to tradition and a partial understanding. When truth leads to more truth, it is time to go forward.

For you to say that Daniel is not about popes is to say that the little horn in Daniel 7 is not the papacy. To call Bible study conjecture without looking at the particulars is foolishness. But if you choose to allow the truth that God gave in the morning of the Advent movement to obscure the truth that He is giving at the twilight of the Advent movement, you are placing yourself in eternal danger. But that is a decision that you will have to live with.

That is not true! You and the church harps too much on the little horn. The papacy as the Catholic church does not at this time have the political power it once had. If you would read Revelation. Gabriel told John why did he marvel at the whore? Stop lifting this false church up like she is powerful, she is not! Most act like the Catholic Church changed times and Laws, the Bible did not say that! The Bible said she would tried her best but will fail. That's why I believe in a lunar/solar calendar, and not a Gregorian. I accept THE WORD of YAHWEH and not the World Chance people. How can they believe the earth is flat and accept computers and cell phones? How do you think we know about Van Allen belts? They are named by Van Allen who discover these radiation belt. I believe that man went to the moon because of this one Scripture:

YAHWEH said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is what they begin to do. Now nothing will be withheld from them, which they intend to do. Gen 11:6

If YAHWEH knew and had to come down to stop men. For what, building a temple? Be for real for reaching Orion! They were already space travelers! Again, we got caught up on the English word tower and called it ever since the "tower of Babel." They have never found a tower at all in Babylon, nor did YAHWEH knock anything down. The people could not understand each other and it was YAHWEH who scattered them. The Bible said they left from building the city! What brought YAHWEH down because man who YAHWEH clearly said would not stop what they intend to do, unless THE ALMIGHTY ONES, stopped them and THEY did. These people were not primitive and they went further in space then men today. Yes, I believe that men in the 60's went to the moon! What does the papacy have to do with that?

The papacy have met with all presidents except the illegal one that's here now! I believe the Bible and not the SDA tradition about the Sunday blue law scenario! What will make the Papacy gain her power, will be both the Protestants and the Jews better include the SDA church in with the Protestants. What Gabriel was trying to show us today is the mystery of the Whore. Trump was brought up by Satan but it was in YAHWEH'S prophetic plan. It is Jerusalem who have become Babylon. When he moved the embassy and now the Jews are making agreement with the Arab nations. Many disheartened Protestants and Jews who are in the Republic party will soon leave America. They will claim it is corrupt and Jerusalem is the holy city.  The Democratic party and Republicans that left the Trump party along with others here, I believe will have a chance to be seal. I also believe this has to do with Daniel 11:17-36. They will need another leader and the Papacy will be that leader. Many of the people selected in the Republican Party of Trump are Catholic or have you notice! Yes, Biden is Catholic but his belief differs a lot from the Catholic Church. I am still studying but that's what I notice looking at Rev Chapters 4-19 and Daniel Chapters 11 and 12! I am open to others views on the subject as well.

But, I cannot accept yours's Henry because you feel you are a prophet and you are not because of your false predictions that did come true! Did you read what Pastor Mathew said to read. This is you exactly!

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in MY NAME, which I have not Commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other mighty ones, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which YAHWEH hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in THE NAME of YAHWEH , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which YAHWEH hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him. Deut 18:20-22 HNV-ye, TS2009

You have been warned not by me or the Pastor, but by YAHWEH!

9 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Deuteronomy 18:21 & 22 is good advice.

Hab 2:2 And Jehovah answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tablets, that he may run that readeth it.
Hab 2:3  For the vision is yet for the appointed time, and it hasteth toward the end, and shall not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not delay.

His child Henry 

5 hours ago, hch said:

Hab 2:2 And Jehovah answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tablets, that he may run that readeth it.
Hab 2:3  For the vision is yet for the appointed time, and it hasteth toward the end, and shall not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not delay.

The word Jehovah is totally in error!

“Jehovah” is a modern mispronunciation of the Hebrew name, resulting from combining the consonants of that name, Jhvh, with the vowels of the word ădōnāy, “Lord,” which the Jews substituted for the proper name in reading the scriptures. In such cases of substitution the vowels of the word which is to be read are written in the Hebrew text with the consonants of the word which is not to be read. The consonants of the word to be substituted are ordinarily written in the margin; but inasmuch as Adonay was regularly read instead of the ineffable name Jhvh, it was deemed unnecessary to note the fact at every occurrence. When Christian scholars began to study the Old Testament in Hebrew, if they were ignorant of this general rule or regarded the substitution as a piece of Jewish superstition, reading what actually stood in the text, they would inevitably pronounce the name Jĕhōvāh. It is an unprofitable inquiry who first made this blunder; probably many fell into it independently. The statement still commonly repeated that it originated with Petrus Galatinus (1518) is erroneous; Jehova occurs in manuscripts at least as early as the 14th century. 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica

The character J, j, which represents the letter sound in some school-books, is an invention of the seventeenth century, and is not found in MSS., nor in the best texts of the Latin authors. [Lewis]

First, YAHWEH would have showed HIS correct NAME! Secondly, HE would have led to know that letter J was created in the seventeenth century. Thirdly, your prediction were not appointed time which also means set time. You gave one time and then when that fail another date and it has fail. Oh, Trump does have the COVID and so far he has not given Pence the right to preside in his place so when is this appointed time you were told this time? Just one note YAHWEH says HE does not change nor doe HE fail! So, who do you serve that can't get the day right?

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

“Jehovah” is a modern mispronunciation of the Hebrew name,

The character J, j, which represents the letter sound in some school-books, is an invention of the seventeenth century, and is not found in MSS., nor in the best texts of the Latin authors. [Lewis]

First, YAHWEH would have showed HIS correct NAME! 

You do not even have to be a scholar to know that there is no "J" sound in Hebrew. Unfortunately, you also do not have to be a scholar to know that there is also no "W" sound in Hebrew.

All the stuff about the vowels being ported around and added to the name of God is also just a bunch of scholars conjectoring about things that we at this point in time have no real evidence about.

Early Jewish sages may also have rearranged vowel so that no one could correctly speak the name of God and therefore would be unable to use it in a profane way. But then that is just my scholarly conjecture!

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

10 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Instead of focusing on the translation of the Bible that I used, go to the text cited and profit from its counsel.

9 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

no one could correctly speak the name of God

It is sad how the focus of my comment was hijacked.

So little time left to understand the 3rd Angel's warning and it is waisted by some in mockery, others in denying the plain truth of the word of God, and still others in quibbling over a J. To Jesus belongs honor and glory, but to people confusion.

His child Henry 

49 minutes ago, hch said:

Instead of focusing on the translation of the Bible that I used, go to the text cited and profit from its counsel.

It is sad how the focus of my comment was hijacked.

So little time left to understand the 3rd Angel's warning and it is waisted by some in mockery, others in denying the plain truth of the word of God, and still others in quibbling over a J. To Jesus belongs honor and glory, but to people confusion.

Sad, that what you appear only to focus on. I explain your Text that you gave also, so please focus on that!

10 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

You do not even have to be a scholar to know that there is no "J" sound in Hebrew. Unfortunately, you also do not have to be a scholar to know that there is also no "W" sound in Hebrew.

All the stuff about the vowels being ported around and added to the name of God is also just a bunch of scholars conjectoring about things that we at this point in time have no real evidence about.

Early Jewish sages may also have rearranged vowel so that no one could correctly speak the name of God and therefore would be unable to use it in a profane way. But then that is just my scholarly conjecture!

If there was no J, then the were Jew is also wrong. This too came about in the 17th century. All should know that the Ashkenazi were not Hebrews they know. The Hebrews came from Shem and not Japheth!

On 10/11/2020 at 8:33 AM, stinsonmarri said:

If there was no J, then the were Jew is also wrong. This too came about in the 17th century. All should know that the Ashkenazi were not Hebrews they know. The Hebrews came from Shem and not Japheth!

Are Today’s Jews Genetically Descended From The Biblical Israelites?

There is an accusation circulating widely these days that the Jewish people are not really indigenous to Israel, but are actually white Europeans, descendants of an Eastern European people group called the Khazars, who have no business being in the Middle East.

Unsurprisingly, these ideas are very popular among anti-Semites but they have even caught on in some Christian circles, suggesting that the Jewish people are unrelated to the ancient Israelites, and have no real history in Israel or connection to the land.

Genetics expert, Dr. Karl Skorecki, has been involved in several research projects concerning the genetics of Jewish people. In an interview[7], he confirmed that DNA markers for self-identifying Jews show a high degree of relatedness to each other and great affinity to each other, wherever they might be from (Morocco, Lithuania, Iraq, India, Europe etc) which indicates a common ancestry, and that the closest non Jewish populations genetically are Levantine populations: Druze, Palestinians, Cypriots, Syrians.

https://www.oneforisrael.org/bible-based-teaching-from-israel/israel/todays-jews-genetically-descended-khazars/

Don't be anti-Semitic!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

19 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

Don't be anti-Semitic!

This is what you do, I never mention the Khazars. In the Jewish Almanac page 3 it states the following:

“Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.” 

They may have accepted a Rabbinical Religion, but the Ashkenazi comes from Japheth:

The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.  And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. Gen 10:2, 3

I would like to explain about One of Israel; who was founded by Dr. Eitan Bar who attended Israel College of the Bible, located in Israel. He is part of the modern Messianic Movement that started in the 1960 but progress in 2000. This movement started in Britian and spread to the United States. This is a religion and they do not base everything on Biblical and historical facts! I know you would rather believe them but the genetic does not lie. I have learned more myself as I research so here is the fact base on DNA by the best. This comes from the  Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health.

Contemporary Eastern European Jews comprise the largest ethno-religious aggregate of modern Jewish communities, accounting for nearly 90% of over 13 million Jews worldwide (United Jewish Communities 2003). Speculated to have emerged from a small Central European founder group and maintained high endogamy, Eastern European Jews are considered invaluable subjects in disease studies (Carmeli 2004), although their ancestry remains debatable among geneticists, historians, and linguists (Wexler 1993; Brook 2006). Because correcting for population structure and using suitable controls are critical in medical studies, it is vital to test the different hypotheses pertaining to explain the ancestry of Eastern European Jews. One of the major challenges for any hypothesis is to explain the massive presence of Jews in Eastern Europe, estimated at eight million people at the beginning of the 20th century. The two dominant hypotheses depict either a sole Middle Eastern ancestry or a mixed Middle Eastern-Caucasus European ancestry. The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry Keywords: Jewish genome, Khazars, Rhineland, Ashkenazi Jews, population isolate, Population structure

I knew that after the Babylonian captured Israel, and Assyria had already disperse the nobles of Israel earlier into the Middle East; most did not returned to Israel as the wannabe historian stated. Persians and the Medes are both Aryans (Irans) who are the Madi in the Bible. Esther married an Aryan king and she had children. Also, in Esther it shows that many Aryan people and Asians and Afrikans join Israel who did not called themselves Judah at that time. Then the Greek and the Roman took over by that time you had people of the Israel faith all over the then known world. You will find that in Acts Chapter 2. Paul went from the borders of Europe to all over the Greek Islands then to Turkey and all of Asia Minor to the Black Sea; spreading the Truth of THE WAY! There is no books to the Afrikan nations because they had already mingle with Israel back during the time of Abraham. They knew the truth!

The Greco Romans grew and they after the destruction of the Temple began to accept the Rabbinic Judaism, they became dominant. That's who actually took over and started the Rabbinic Judaism in the third and fourth century AD before Papal Rome started.

The “Rhineland Hypothesis” envisions modern European Jews to be the descendents of the Judeans – an assortment of Israelite-Canaanite tribes of Semitic origin. The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry Keywords: Jewish genome, Khazars, Rhineland, Ashkenazi Jews, population isolate, Population structure

Unfortunately, this is partial true as I clearly stated also that Israel mixed a lot with the Canaanite but they are not from Shem, neither is the language. However, it is so sad the Europeans refuse to accept that Abraham came to Canaan and not the other way around. Think about it, how could Abraham spread his language all over Canaan? That does not make sense as I have stated to you and this forum over and over! This is systematic racism that SDA should know better. Abraham was sent by YAHWEH to those who was worshiping HIM at that time. Proof is Melchizedek who was a Jebusite King and Priest of THE MOST HIGH! Salem was Jerusalem! The Phoenicians who were Canaanites were the great traders of the day and they wrote the language all want to call Hebrew, which is not true! Abraham lived in the Ur of the Chaldeans, which was southern Turkey whom the Phoenicians traders visited and spread their Afrikan language! Why is that so hard for all of you to accept? Once the untruth was started by the Europeans as they translated the Bible and were also take Black people from Africa at the same time did not want the truth to be reveal and it is time for it to stop! Why do Europeans feel that they have be superior to everything. He wants to be Shem and he is his brother cannot stand that Ham was led by YAHWEH first! Why? What is so wrong with that, we are all related and come from Noah!

However, the term is misleading, for the Hebrew word “Ashkenaz” was applied to Germany in mediaeval rabbinical literature - thus contributing to the narrative that modern Eastern European Jewry originated on the Rhine. We thus refrained from using the term “Ashkenazi Jews.” Jews were roughly subdivided into Eastern (Belorussia, Latvia, Poland, and Romania) and Central (Germany, Netherland, and Austria) European Jews. In congruence with the literature that considers “Ashkenazi Jews” distinct from “Sephardic Jews,” we excluded the later. 

European Jews are expected to cluster with native Middle Eastern or Caucasus populations according to the Rhineland or Khazarian Hypotheses, respectively. The results of all PC analyses (Figures 3, S2-3) show that over 70% of European Jews and almost all Eastern European Jews

cluster with Armenian, Georgian, and Azerbaijani Jews within the Caucasus rim (Figures 3, S3). Nearly 15% of Central European Jews cluster with Druze and the rest cluster with Cypriots. All European Jews cluster distinctly from the Middle Eastern cluster. A strong evidence for the Khazarian Hypothesis is the clustering of European Jews with the populations that reside on opposite ends of ancient Khazaria: Armenians, Georgians, and Azerbaijani Jews (Figure 1). Because Caucasus populations remained isolated in the Caucasus region and because there are no records of Caucasus populations mass-migrating to Eastern and Central Europe prior to the fall of Khazaria (Balanovsky et al. 2011), these findings imply a shared origin for European Jews and Caucasus populations. The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry Keywords: Jewish genome, Khazars, Rhineland, Ashkenazi Jews, population isolate, Population structure

Genetic evidence also suggests that over the years non-Druze tribes and individuals have contributed and enriched the Druze gene pool.

Previous research has also shown that Ashkenazic Jews and Druze are genetically closer to one another than Middle Eastern populations – but until now, it was not clear why. Combined with our earlier research showing the northeastern Turkish origins of Ashkenazic Jews, we can explain that genetic similarity via the shared origin of Ashkenazic Jews and Druze. Medieval Ashkenazic Jews lived in ancient villages in northeast Turkey known as “ancient Ashkenaz” – which was close to the mountainous homeland of the Druze.

Our findings explain a 1,000-year saga of two people living side by side in these lands. And as the Ashkenazic Jews moved northward into the Khazarian Empire, the Druze moved southwards to Palestine – only for both people to reunite hundreds of years later. And although by that time, neither one recalled their common roots, both retained the evidence in their genes. The Conversation US, Inc. Academic rigor, journalistic flair

Ashkenaz-Germany, Armenia, Scandinavia, Denmark, northern islands of Europe and European west coast. arkpw@sbcglobal.net

It wasn't until 1524 when Gian Giorgio Trissino, an Italian Renaissance grammarian known as the father of the letter J, made a clear distinction between the two sounds. ... And, coming full circle, the J sound you hear in the word “hallelujah” is pronounced “halleluYAH.” www.dictionary.com 

As I continue to state the proof is in the Bible and in history. Bible Scholars today cannot decipher Shem's language which are the tablets of Elam before the Persians invaded the kingdom. You and others on this forum really need to stop being anti Hamitic. (If you and others truly want to stop Systematic Racism start with the Bible).

Happy Sabbath and blessings in YAHWEH'S NAME!

The false prophets still refuse to listen to the word of God that does not fit their reading. I did try to warn them.

I was impressed when the Lord awoke me this morning to set aside my pride and reply to this request of my brother Austin who knows that I am a Bible Student:

"I'll miss your conversation with prophet Henry Hills.
Where are standing Br Henry, any last post before close down?
So much has happened you can't remain silent. 

Good morning.

A.N.

From September 2011 to Sept 2012 from the study of Revelation 17 and 18,
I tweeted 8 times the conclusion:
"Pope Benedict might last in office until the spring, but he will not be pope in 2013!"
He resigned 14 February 2013.

Babylon is fallen because of her fornication!
The fornication of the Roman Catholic priests (men molesting boys) has reached to heaven!
Pope Benedict resigned in the midst of this fornication scandal
and pope Francis has declared that priests have been and may still be using nuns as sex slaves.

The apostate Protestant churches are embracing this sexual fornication by promoting gay marriage
The Methodists are being rocked as is the southern Baptist Convention
because of the perverted doctrines from Rome

Babylon is fallen because of her fornications
The pedophilia sex scandal is raging in Israel (though not making the front page news)
and liberated Muslim sex slaves have begun telling their stories as well

When Brexit was first proposed, from a study of Revelation,
I declared that Britain would leave the EU.

Now on 15 October 2020
Boris Johnson has said the UK should “go for the Australia solution” as he
announced that it’s time to “get ready” for the prospect of no-deal Brexit.

When Pope Francis demonstrated the fulfillment of
Rev_18:2  "And he cried mightily with a strong voice,
saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils,
and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

I pointed folks to the visual fulfillment as seen in his light show

When the majority Catholic Justices on America's Supreme Court
revolted against the law of God to make Gay marriage the law in America
And President Obama (the king of the prophetic earth) affirmed their perverted decision
I pointed folks to the fulfillment of Bible prophecy:

Rev_17:2  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication,
and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Rev_18:3  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication,
and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants
of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Rev_18:9  And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived
deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,

From a study of Revelation 13, 14, 17, & 18, I announced that the judgment HOUR of the dead that began 22 October 1844
has progressed to the Judgment Hour of the living that has ended on 14 February 2013.

We are now in the final sealing time that will climax
with the implementation of the 666 Mark of the Beast by President Michael Pence.

Before it had happened I warned that something of global significance would happen on 14 Feb 2020.
Based on Christ's warning:

Mat_24:38  For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage,
until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Luk_17:26  And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Eze_4:6  And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side,
and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

And history fulfilled prophecy on 14 February 2020 the 7th year anniversary of the end of the Judgment Hour of the dead:
Two Hurricanes merged in the North Atlantic on that very day to strike Iceland and go onto Europe
And on that very day the WHO declared COVID-19 a global pandemic.
COVID-19 is a judgment from God that will morph into the time of Jacob's Trouble

I saw that many who enjoyed the truth of the first and second angel's messages and felt the power and glory of the messages have since rejected the light that came from heaven, called it of the devil, and there was more hope of sinners than of such. Many that know nothing of the first two messages saw not their effects and their glory, that have not hardened their hearts, will be brought to the light of truth. As they see one precious link of the chain, they could understand and see the whole chain and joyfully acknowledge the first and second messages. But those who have called the power of the Holy Ghost that attended these messages of the devil, and will not hear the third, are those who will be shut out.--Manuscript 3, 1853. ("Vision for Commandment Keepers," July 2, 1853.)

Released August 8, 1973.  {5MR 426.2}

Until the final sealing is finished when the 666 Mark of the beast is implemented, there is still hope for us to see our errors
and to repent of our Laodicean attitude that needs nothing more than what we think we have and to get right with God now.
How much better it would be if we recognized our place in prophetic history and joined in the proclamation of the
3rd Angel's Message to prepare others for what is about to come upon us instead of waiting until it comes and have our
ways hedged up by the enemy of souls.

As it was in the days of Noah, there were many souls that did not go into the ark because of the influence of others.
We are not told of preachers in Noah's day ushering folks into the ark (they must have been encouraging to keep folks out).
We are told that too many folks waited until it was too late too late. When the rain came and they were sure--
No doubt remained THEY MISSED THE BOAT!

By faith, I go forward teaching from the word of God that President Michael Pence will be America's last President.
Though I do not know the day or hour of Christ's Coming, Jesus will come while President Pence is in office.
President Pence will implement the 666 Mark of the beast
and many who refused to accept the invitation to the GREAT wedding feast will not attend.

There is still time to hear and to study to show ourselves approved of God as His workers!
But when Jesus stands to say it is done, it will be too late too late to hear the Holy Spirit's pleading.
When the Holy Spirit is grieved away and our destiny is sealed, we will be satisfied in knowing
I DID IT MY WAY!

Our only hope is to yield to God's call and do it His way.

The wise will understand, but the wicked will do foolishly.

His child Henry 

8 hours ago, hch said:
We are now in the final sealing time that will climax
with the implementation of the 666 Mark of the Beast by President Michael Pence.

Again, you have become a conspiracy theorist because have become like the Bible predicted: 

There is a conspiracy of her prophets in its midst, like a roaring lion ravening the prey: they have devoured souls; they take treasure and precious things; they have made her widows many in its midst. Her prophets have plastered for them with whitewash, seeing false visions, and divining lies to them, saying, Thus says THE SOVEREIGN YAHWEH, when YAHWEH has not spoken.  Eze 22:25, 28 

You have conspired against YAHWEH with your false doctrines and it appears you going further away from the truth! You have not take heed to the warning of blashemphy THE SON placing a man in Daniel 12:1. It is sad that the SDA church has not taken a better look at Rev 13:18

The Bible first states you must have wisdom. Now for last four hundred + years, all denomination have believed the same thing. The number 666 is some type of mark and the Protestants in the past and the SDA believe it represent just the papacy. So, I ask where is the wisdom? Who wisdom are you and the world denominations accepting? Not YAHWEH'S!

The secret things belong to YAHWEH our ELOHIYM; but the things that are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this Torah (teaching and instruction). Deut 29:29

For YAHWEH gives wisdom.  Out of his mouth comes knowledge and understanding. Prov 2:6

The Bible also said line upon line and need to get here a little and there a little. So what does Rev 13:18 says and actual means:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev 13:18

The first thing that needs to be done is to see how the translators added words and also the grammar of the Greeks. T"a man," is not in the original Greek and secondly and the word "his," is grammatically wrong. There are three 6's and did Gabriel tell John to count? Why would he ask John to count the numbers if the numbers are already there? The Greek word "psēlaphaō," it actual means to seek, search for a token (to impart knowledge of or skill in; give instruction in. Dictionary.com If this true, then we must find another Scriptures that will bring this out more clearer.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Rev 17:8  

Here is the Scripture that lines up with Rev 13:18. The beast that John saw again had three things: was, is not, yet is when comes from out of the bottomless pit! Let get some wisdom and understanding of YAHWEH. The number 7 always meant something in the Bible! It stood for perfection and when the Adams sinned they fell from perfection to the number 6. So, we know that imperfection is the number 6. So, that represent all of us! But, these two Scriptures goes even deeper. The imperfection of this fallen race would produce three who will entrap the entire world. So, the Bible let's you know that the beast being around and is not just one person. These persons would allow Satan to use them to change the true worship of YAHWEH! Remember the Bible is about THE FATHER! We have been saying THE SON but YAHSHUA told you HE comes to do the work of HIS FATHER. John 3:16 says that THE FATHER love the world that HE allowed or gave up HIS SON to die and to save this entire world who will believe! THE NAME of YAHSHUA is YAH'S SALVATION by giving HIS SON! My point this is all about the Worship and Honor of THE FATHER!

If that is true these persons will go against the worship of THE FATHER! John saw the beast that was-Nimrod the son of Cush the only man in the entire world that rule! He is the one, that change worship of THE FATHER, he rebel. From him came religions or false worship. This is the beginning of the beast reign! The beast that is not-is the papacy because the Catholic Church united most of the important false worship of Nimrod together. The papacy went even further and tried to change times and laws but they couldn't; no angelic being or earthly being can change time or YAHWEH'S Laws. It is impossible! Finally, yet is who has not come yet! This person will have help a false prophet. He also, was nurtured by the Catholic Church but he saw her weakness and realize her lie! He wanted her power and he knew who to get it from and that is Satan. That is why he will go into perdition. Thess Chapter 2 is all about him and this is a plea that all would take the time and thoroughly read the chapter. He will come this Chapter says clearly: "Except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition." If the papacy is this man of sin, how come everybody knew? The Protestants call themselves seperating from the Catholic Church, but did they really? So, how is that being reveal? Who is the falling away first so the man could be reveal. Ask yourself these questions?

If the papacy wants to rule in the great city Jerusalem that has become Babylon and it will be hated and destroy by the 10 kings who give their power to the beast. Then the sunday law myth has no merit! Just pray and think about it!

Happy Sabbath and blessings!

I'd like to know  what you think about your failed prophecies.

If you have prophesied things that have not happened, on the basis of Deut 18, how do you explain that?  Doesn't that give you pause?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

"Except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."

The falling away that comes first is upon us. When straight truth is presented, those among us cannot discern it from error and many who claim to have light call truth darkness. Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! ( Isa_5:20 ).

The son of perdition is Satan. He gave his authority and seat to Pope John-Paul II. Now that the 5 popes are fallen (Pius XI &XII, John XXIII, Paul VI, and John-Paul I) the one that is was identified as John-Paul II. And he has now fallen so the one that was to come for a short space was Benedict XVI, who came at his appointed time.

John-Paul II lived 42 & 2 month to the very day from 9/11/01 until his death on 4/2/05 according to the Hebrew calendar. The months on the lunar calendar have Hebrew names. from 9/11/01 to 4/2/05 there were exactly 42 regular months and the month of Adar I was added exactly twice to make the count 42 &2.  Then Benedict XVI ruled for a short space: According to Babylonian custom whoever was king on 29 March got credit for the entire year. Since John-Paul II died 2 April 2005, Benedict XVI's ascension year was counted as the completion of John-Paul II's final year. Thus, according to Babylonian custom, Benedict XVI began his reign on 29 May 2006 and his resignation took affect 28 February 2013, which was 1 day and 1 month short of 7 years, i.e., A SHORT SPACE.

And the 8th pope that followed is Francis I, who is not of the 7. He is identified in Revelation 16 as the beast (head of the papacy) and Benedict XVI is the false prophet. The dragon is Satan, who goes into perdition. Satan will impersonate a man (John-Paul II, the pope identified as the one who is). When Satan deceives impersonates this man by appearing as the one who is, he will promote Sunday sacredness and claim that the dead are living in their spiritual body. Then Satan impersonating John-Paul II, who appears as the 8th that was of the 7 claims that he will ascend to the Father and send Christ back to the earth.  So Satan as John-Paul II ascends into the clouds and later Satan descends from the clouds personating Christ. Thus, the world will be deceived to believe John-Paul II's Dies Domini teaching about Sunday sacredness and that the dead are spirits in Heaven. Two fatal errors.

9 hours ago, Theophilus said:

If you have prophesied things that have not happened, on the basis of Deut 18, how do you explain that?

I never prophesied anything. I have studied the prophecies and explained them to the best of my understanding at the time. If my understanding was correct, I got it right. If my understanding was not perfect, when the prophecies fulfilled themselves, my understanding matured.

The problem that is confusing you is called infallibility. Only God is infallible. Bible Students are people who  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2Ti_2:15) When people like yourself and GM claim that a Bible Student is a prophet and demand infallibility of a fellow human being by misapplying a Bible test out of context, confusion results.

From Bible study, I got several things right before they happened. And when prophecy was fulfilled in our day, I understood it better. The danger for you is to look at my errors out of context and fail to understand where we are in prophetic history. The Judgment Hours of the dead and living have ended and the final test forewarned by the 3rd Angel is about to seal us forever: the righteous will not take the 666 Mark of the Beast, but the wicked will because they are deceived. The Laodicean mindset of knowing everything and needing no new light will cause many who claim to believe the first and second Angels' messages to reject the Third. They believe the historical prophecies, but are unwilling to go forward by faith in the word of God to proclaim the Third Angel's warning before it happens for fear of being wrong.

Rev 21:6  And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7  He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

It is by the truth that we are to be sanctified. Error possesses no sanctifying power. It can not save the soul. How careful, then, should the teachers of truth be that their words are true words,--words such as fall from the lips of the great Teacher!  {SW, March 1, 1904 par. 6} 

His child Henry 

I never prophesied anything. I have studied the prophecies and explained them to the best of my understanding at the time. If my understanding was correct, I got it right. If my understanding was not perfect, when the prophecies fulfilled themselves, my understanding matured.

Wow, the first sentences here cover a multitude of sins.  If it came to pass, I was right, but if it didn't it was because my understanding wasn't mature--could it be that you were just wrong?  I remember a segment of Happy Days where Fonzi had to say he was wrong. He could barely get the word out of his mouth--it was a foreign thing for him to say.

The problem that is confusing you is called infallibility. Only God is infallible. Bible Students are people who  Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (2Ti_2:15) When people like yourself and GM claim that a Bible Student is a prophet and demand infallibility of a fellow human being by misapplying a Bible test out of context, confusion results.

I never said anything about a Bible student being a prophet. I am certain there are many Bible students here who are not prophesying, but are just as serious with their studies as you are. It's as if you have some kind of Biblical high horse you ride on, and others are not quite as elevated in Scripture as you. 

For sake of argument, let's assume Pence is mentioned in Daniel, and you are correct. You can come on here, and say "I was right", but how many souls were converted because of it?  Does it matter what the name of the last American President is? No--and you cannot walk into Heaven by saying that stuff. The end is coming. We are supposed to be reaching souls.

Rightly dividing the word of truth? To me that means can you defend your faith. The plan of salvation?Justification and what is sanctification? How  the 10 Commandments are not done away with. Can you  show from the Bible that the dead sleep, and that the Sabbath was not a part of the ceremonial law?  Can you show that the dietary laws were in force before the Lord told Moses?  I am saying this for me as well. I forget the verses all the time, and I shouldn't.

2 hours ago, hch said:

The son of perdition is Satan.

The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power and signs and wonders of falsehood, 2Th 2:9

And the beast I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority. Rev 13:2

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. Rev 17:8, 11

So, what you saying Henry is Satan is the beast and himself too? Does that make any sense? No it doesn't, like you don't. I wonder do you read because it appears that you don't!  You come up with things that do match the Scriptures. Read the Scriptures, the son of perdition, is the Wicked one and he get his power, seat and authority from the dragon. The dragon is Satan! Oh one more thing to all read carefully about the image to the beast. Listen:

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. Rev 13:14, 15  

No ones pays these verses any intention at all. You should! It relates back to Nebuchadnezzar. I continue to say to you, YAHWEH give a real preview of what's going to take place in the end. But check this out the false prophet or the two horned beast will have the world make an image to the beast. And he had power to give live to the image. Now, how can any man give live to an image. Again this also goes back to the Serpent in the Garden. Who was speaking to Ms. Adam the Serpent the beautiful dragon that YAHSHUA Created or who? These all go together! Who is the image and if you do not worship the image you will be killed.

Nebuchadnezzar forgot all of his pagan deities and demanded all people from all nations to worshipped the image or you will be killed!

The Serpent told both Adams that THE ELOHIYM were keeping THEIR POWERS from them. If the eat from the tree they would get the powers and they will not surely die!

Please, take time on your own and read these Scriptures. Waiting to hear sensible views.

Blessings!

1 hour ago, Theophilus said:

Does it matter what the name of the last American President is? No

Since you apparently do not seem to understand and seem blinded to the fact that President Pence will complete the formation of the image beast, your statement is sadly mistaken according to EGW. 

The Lord has shown me clearly that the image of the beast will be formed before probation closes; for it is to be the great test for the people of God, by which their eternal destiny will be decided.  {15MR 15.1} 

By not thoroughly  examining this matter in the closing hours of probation, you are putting your eternal destiny at risk.

1 hour ago, Theophilus said:

Rightly dividing the word of truth? To me that means...

You did not mention proclaiming the Third Angel's Message.

The Lord desires us to proclaim the third angel's message with power in these cities. We cannot exercise this power ourselves. All we can do is to choose men of capability and urge them to go into these avenues of opportunity and there proclaim the message in the power of the Holy Spirit. As they talk the truth and live the truth and pray the truth, God will move upon hearts.--Manuscript 53, 1909.  {Ev 40.1} 

You cannot proclaim the truth that you do not understand.

Oh, that all could see this and embrace the message given them of God! He has raised up His servants to present truth that, because it involves lifting the cross, has been lost sight of, and is buried beneath the rubbish of formality. It must be rescued and be reset in the framework of present truth. Its claims must be asserted, and its position given it in the third angel's message.  {3SM 189.3}

The facts that the time allotted for judging the Dead and Living has ended and that Michael Pence is about to be America's final President, who will implement the 666 Mark of the Beast are PRESENT TRUTH. To deny truth that God gives for our time is not the work of a faithful worker that will be approved of God. If you really want to stand for God search for truth with all your heart and proclaim it in conjunction with all the other stuff that you believe. But denying the truth of the third Angel's Warning will be a deadly decision. 

True love warns people how to avoid the Mark of the beast, it is life saving!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

So, what you saying Henry is Satan is the beast and himself too?

No. you would be blessed to reread what I said. Satan is the dragon. Francis is the beast and Benedict is the false prophet. King Nebuchadnezzar is an example to foreshadow what will be in the endtime, when prophecy meets it complete final fulfillment.

Christian regards

His child

His child Henry 

• Moderators

HCH has clearly demonstrated that truth is not in his postings in any major way.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Gregory

On 10/16/2020 at 11:38 PM, stinsonmarri said:

although their ancestry remains debatable among geneticists, historians, and linguists ...

Well, historians can debate and conjecture about things that are very difficult to be sure of from archeology and surviving texts, but again, science should be part of the picture. The article I quoted listed for nearly every group of Jews a genetic relationship with Middle Eastern peoples and not Europeans.

Historians are not above revising history dependent on the political climate of the day. In fact, they are very busy trying to revise US history all the way back to the settling of the country. So, I do not necessarily trust historians to get it right.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

They are circumcised, but they don’t obey the Law of Moses. All they want is to brag about having you circumcised. Galatians 6:13

Many texts and thoughts within texts are useful for multiple interpretations. Like the Jews of Paul's day who were out to maintain their practice of genital mutilation, some today want to attract followers (for many different unBiblical ideas) to brag about having captured more believers. Happens frequently.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

10 hours ago, hch said:

No. you would be blessed to reread what I said. Satan is the dragon. Francis is the beast and Benedict is the false prophet. King Nebuchadnezzar is an example to foreshadow what will be in the endtime, when prophecy meets it complete final fulfillment.

Christian regards

His child

Henry Francis is the beast so it must be this time:

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. Rev 11:7  

Hum ah! Then you have this:

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Jude 1:6

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall (alighting) from Heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Rev 9:1

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, Rev 20:1, 2  

And YAHSHUA asked him, saying, What is thy name?  He said, “Legion,” for many demons had entered into him.  And they were begging Him that HE would not Command them to go out into the bottomless pit. Luke 8:30, 31 WOY, TS2009, HNV-ye

For if ELOHIYM didn’t spare angels when they sinned, but cast them down to Tartarus, and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; 2Pe 2:4

I hope that someone would again read these Scriptures very carefully because they all speak of the exact same thing. Henry is not going to get it! Boy, I haven't Francis or anyone have that kinda of power have anyone else! Henry the 10 kings give their power to the beast and they hate the whore and eat and burn her flesh! So how can that be Francis? You nor I nor anyone at this time knows who the beast is, remember he will be the yet is! Follow the Bible with prayer to THE MOST HIGH!

Blessings!

On 10/2/2020 at 8:48 PM, hch said:

Is Donald Trump's admission into Walter Reed Medical Center going to save him? This is the Judgment month on the Jewish Calendar. Bible prophecy states that Trump will be destroyed in a few days (prophetic years).

For those growing tired of the "prophecies of the destruction of the President, other "prophets" are more supportive of the President and have just as interesting interpretation of the Bible.

Jonathan Cahn shows how President Trump comes in the same spirit as Cyrus the king of Babylon.  Cyrus fulfilled the Jubilee just as Trump did when he restored Jerusalem back as Israel's capitol. The number 70 around President Trump is more then coincidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfntEKGePow&t=13s

Bill Liversidge Seminars

22 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Historians are not above revising history dependent on the political climate of the day. In fact, they are very busy trying to revise US history all the way back to the settling of the country. So, I do not necessarily trust historians to get it right.

You do not trust anything including DNA that does not lie. But you will accept QAnon the crazy conspiracy theory!