ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

10 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

You do not trust anything including DNA that does not lie. But you will accept QAnon the crazy conspiracy theory! 

I think I quoted an article that used DNA to show the relationship of the Jews supposedly being descendents of the Kazars to actually be related to other Jewish groups and Levantine peoples. The DNA also showed little relationship to Europeans. I have also in the past noted that study of science would be very beneficial.

As far as QAnon, I was unfamiliar with that group but a quick Google showed who they are. While I do not agree with them, I have noted in the past that leftists groups have been promoting adult-child sexual relationships including teaching it to children in public schools, try getting around Jeffrey Epstein, and I have posted more than one video link showing Joe Biden, right in front of cameras, with his hands all over little girls who looked very uncomfortable with his behavior.

You are going to have to try harder.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

2 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Jonathan Cahn shows how President Trump comes in the same spirit as Cyrus the king of Babylon.  Cyrus fulfilled the Jubilee just as Trump did when he restored Jerusalem back as Israel's capitol. The number 70 around President Trump is more then coincidence.

Here you go, you are just like Henry, Jerusalem/Babylon that you and the others denominations will hear:

After these things, I saw another angel coming down out of the sky, having great authority. The earth was illuminated with his glory. He cried with a mighty voice, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, and she has become a habitation of demons, a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her sexual immorality, the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from the abundance of her luxury.” I heard another voice from Heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, that you have no participation in her sins, and that you don’t receive of her plagues, for her sins have reached to the sky, and ELOHIYM has remembered her iniquities. Return to her just as she returned, and repay her double as she did, and according to her works. In the cup which she mixed, mix to her double. However much she glorified herself, and grew wanton, so much give her of torment and mourning. For she says in her heart, ‘I sit a queen, and am no widow, and will in no way see mourning.’ Therefore in one day her plagues will come: death, mourning, and famine; and she will be utterly burned with fire; for SOVEREIGN ELOHIM who has judged her is strong.
 The kings of the earth, who committed sexual immorality and lived wantonly with her, will weep and wail over her, when they look at the smoke of her burning, standing far away for the fear of her torment, saying, ‘Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the strong city! For your judgment has come in one hour.’
 The merchants of the earth weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise any more; merchandise of gold, silver, precious stones, pearls, fine linen, purple, silk, scarlet, all expensive wood, every vessel of ivory, every vessel made of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble; and cinnamon, incense, perfume, frankincense, wine, olive oil, fine flour, wheat, sheep, horses, chariots, and people’s bodies and souls. The fruits which your soul lusted after have been lost to you, and all things that were dainty and sumptuous have perished from you, and you will find them no more at all.The merchants of these things, who were made rich by her, will stand far away for the fear of her torment, weeping and mourning;6 saying, ‘Woe, woe, THE GREAT CITY, she who was dressed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in an hour such great riches are made desolate.’ Every shipmaster, and everyone who sails anywhere, and mariners, and as many as gain their living by sea, stood far away, and cried out as they looked at the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like THE GREAT CITY?’ They cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and mourning, saying, ‘Woe, woe, THE GREAT CITY, in which all who had their ships in the sea were made rich by reason of her great wealth!’ For in one hour is she made desolate. “Rejoice over her, O Heaven, you holy ones, emissaries, and prophets; for ELOHIYM has judged your judgment on her.” A mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and cast it into the sea, saying, “Thus with violence will Babylon, THE GREAT CITY, be thrown down, and will be found no more at all. The voice of harpists, minstrels, flute players, and trumpeters will be heard no more at all in you. No craftsman, of whatever craft, will be found any more at all in you. The sound of a mill will be heard no more at all in you. The light of a lamp will shine no more at all in you. The voice of the bridegroom and of the bride will be heard no more at all in you; for your merchants were the princes of the earth; for with your sorcery all the nations were deceived. In her was found the blood of prophets and of holy ones, and of all who have been slain on the earth.” Rev 18:1-24 

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of THE GREAT CITY, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our MASTER was crucified. Rev 11:2, 8

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornicationAnd the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornicationThe ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority as kings, with the beast, for one hour. These have one mind, and they give their power and authority to the beast.   And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.  And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.  For ELOHIYM has put in their hearts to do what he has in mind, and to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of ELOHIM should be accomplished.The woman whom you saw is THE GREAT CITY, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”  Rev 17:1, 2, 4, 12, 13, 15-18

You will never understand the Bible if you don't under history. The Bible is HIS STORY which is THE FATHER!

Prayer is need!

38 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

I think I quoted an article that used DNA to show the relationship of the Jews supposedly being descendents of the Kazars to actually be related to other Jewish groups and Levantine peoples. The DNA also showed little relationship to Europeans. I have also in the past noted that study of science would be very beneficial.

As far as QAnon, I was unfamiliar with that group but a quick Google showed who they are. While I do not agree with them, I have noted in the past that leftists groups have been promoting adult-child sexual relationships including teaching it to children in public schools, try getting around Jeffrey Epstein, and I have posted more than one video link showing Joe Biden, right in front of cameras, with his hands all over little girls who looked very uncomfortable with his behavior.

You are going to have to try harder.

Facts over fiction because no DNA lies. Get over it photodude. Your boy learned that when the five Black Men was release from prison.

Your boy believes in them like you believe that he is some ancient king. I told you that you believe in garbage. You really think that Biden did that? People doctored over pictures today all the time. Don't you remember I sent one last year that had women saying let's make America White again. Someone showed me that the picture was changed. I did apologize also. That's what you need to do!

Prayer is needed!

12 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH has clearly demonstrated that truth is not in his postings in any major way.

Gm, it is wrong that you work against the Third Angel's message instead of working to prepare people for the coming of Jesus. But your failure to understand your true state and the consequences that are ahead is beyond my control. The last events prophesied will be rapid ones and if you do not have time to mend your ways when they come upon us, it will not be because I have not tried my best to warn you of your danger ahead of time.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

HCH, it is because of posts by you, such as I have quoted below, that result in people telling you  that you act like a prophet.

*  I do not reject what the Bible teaches.   I reject what you say that the Bible teaches.

*  What you teach is not the 3rd Angel's Message, contrary to what you say.

*  Your warnings to me are not from God.  They come from another source, which may be a human source. 

*  I have no doubt that you will be found false in your proclaimations in the future, just as you have been found false in the past.

*  Yes, it is likely that sometime in the future you will be correct.  If I state that a roll of one dice will result in a six (6), sooner or later I will be correct.  

Gm, it is wrong that you work against the Third Angel's message instead of working to prepare people for the coming of Jesus. But your failure to understand your true state and the consequences that are ahead is beyond my control. The last events prophesied will be rapid ones and if you do not have time to mend your ways when they come upon us, it will not be because I have not tried my best to warn you of your danger ahead of time.

Gregory

On 10/18/2020 at 10:44 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Facts over fiction because no DNA lies. Get over it photodude.

I believe I have said several times that DNA evidence is better than idle conjecturing by historians. Perhaps if you took more science classes you would understand that.

Your boy learned that when the five Black Men was release from prison.

Your boy believes in them like you believe that he is some ancient king.

This is an unbelievable remark coming from you. You should know better. While "my boy" is unidentified, I suspect you are referring to the President. If I called a Black man a boy you would be ballistic and all over the place calling me a racist, as "boy" has been used to demean black men in the past. You should have known better. 

BTW, many black men have been released from prison due to the President's prison reforms and many of them were in prison due to Biden's initiating law that resulted in mass incarceration of black men. 

You really think that Biden did that? People doctored over pictures today all the time.

That was no photo I posted. It was a video showing Biden inappropriately touching young girls and their uncomfortable reactions to his actions. This has been videoed many times with many young girls and women. And don't forget in this era of believe the victims how Tara Reade is not being believed by even leftist feminists who brought about this idea.

Prayer is needed!

Get started!

Bill Liversidge Seminars

9 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

I believe I have said several times that DNA evidence is better than idle conjecturing by historians. Perhaps if you took more science classes you would understand that.

This is an unbelievable remark coming from you. You should know better. While "my boy" is unidentified, I suspect you are referring to the President. If I called a Black man a boy you would be ballistic and all over the place calling me a racist, as "boy" has been used to demean black men in the past. You should have known better. 

BTW, many black men have been released from prison due to the President's prison reforms and many of them were in prison due to Biden's initiating law that resulted in mass incarceration of black men. 

That was no photo I posted. It was a video showing Biden inappropriately touching young girls and their uncomfortable reactions to his actions. This has been videoed many times with many young girls and women. And don't forget in this era of believe the victims how Tara Reade is not being believed by even leftist feminists who brought about this idea.

Get started!

As usually, insults is the name of your game. So, if you know anything about dna would read the information sent to you by experts. You won't instead you do as your leader does insult others instead of reading the evidence I provide. I do not care of what you think of me. My FATHER in Heaven does and that who I care about. You, like me are just flesh and blood and can wither away! That is why I go high when you go low. If two people do not agree that is fine, but you become a person has to attack. I told you I am going to civil and I will. I will not change about the one you worship and all of his conspiracy theories and the new one is QAnon. You state that you don't know about it and he claims he don't but look how you both act! When those differ with your views you attack and insult. I also gave you Scriptures heard nothing. You just cannot keep it civil like YAHSHUA would. You think attacking and insulting people is going to be in Heaven and the earth made new? No, it will not! Neither will racism, not accepting that Hamitic people are no different than the Semitic or Japhethite people. YAHWEH wanted us to love each other and I have said the same to you as well, but you do not hear that at all!

Paul said love is the greatest of all and that is because you would lay down your life for a friend. You would act like a servant like YAHSHUA, even though HE IS THE GREAT I AM. I am not afraid of you neither or what you say that are negative can change who I am. I am a Black elderly lady who has learned the lessons of love through YAHSHUA! My prayer is to continue to reach out to you in love. In spite the things you said or do, I will uplift THE NAME of THE ALMIGHTY ONES! 

One note, I did read your article and stated about it in a kind way. Too bad you can't do the same.

Be at peace!

This is one of the most viral videos on the internet right now.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=719606308973536

Bill Liversidge Seminars

20 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

... instead of reading the evidence I provide.

You are sounding like HCH

Bill Liversidge Seminars

48 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

This is one of the most viral videos on the internet right now.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=saved&v=719606308973536

Looks like 2 devils duking it out.

The old Joe vs the current Don Juan who has multiple women accusing him of raping them before he ran for President.  Yes, this man that has imprisoned folks just because they want to come to America. As a result of his actions children have been caged and separated from their parents for years.

But God put Donald Trump in the white house to prepare the way for President Michael Pence and the 666 Mark of the Beast. Thus, this stuff about Joe is irrelevant since Bible prophecy clearly states that he will never be America's President.

His child Henry 

11 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

You are sounding like HCH

Really! And you fit and act just like the following:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of itJohn 8:44  

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, (Destroyer) but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon (the destroying angel ). Rev 9:11

Would like to keep this up! I will give what the Bible says!

Be at Peace!

15 hours ago, hch said:

Thus, this stuff about Joe is irrelevant since Bible prophecy clearly states that he will never be America's President.

So, if Mr Biden is inaugurated as President of the US, will you finally admit that you've got it all wrong and that Daniel and Revelation are not about 20th and 21st century US Presidents?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God never said "Thou shalt not think".

12 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Really! And you fit and act just like the following:

Ye are of your father the devil,

https://www.tiktok.com/@nerocabrera/video/6865466326207433990?lang=en

• Confused 1

Bill Liversidge Seminars

11 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

This proves my point like the man last night in the debate proved. 223,000 people died and he wants to spread it just like devil wants to spread sin. Could answer about the children from South America who were snatch from their mama's. Instead paying huge taxes to China and on $750 to his Great America. Wasn't successful on Biden's son! Told numerous lies like his father the devil and did not answer the questions. Told CBS had a sort of plan but last said they was going to come up with a health plan. Four years of lies, four years of nothing. Biden was civil and was concern about families. Those like him and you know nothing but insults and attacks where is the substance? Pray is needed.

On 10/22/2020 at 11:20 AM, pierrepaul said:

So, if Mr Biden is inaugurated as President of the US, will you finally admit that you've got it all wrong and that Daniel and Revelation are not about 20th and 21st century US Presidents?

If Mr Biden is America's President on 29 March 2020, it will cause me to question my partial understanding of Bible prophecy that I have promoted from diligent prayerful Bible study. Prophecy fulfilled will demonstrate itself thru historical manifestations that will validate truth and vanquish lying lips. Of course, I would have to look to see what I could possible have missed, but if President Biden replaces Donald Trump so that President Michael Pence does not follow him as America's last president that would speak volumes about my prophetic understanding as will prophecy when it is fulfilled by President Michael Pence being inaugurated as America's last President.

When the Bible is allowed to explain itself, the endtime kings from the earth are American Presidents. In Daniel 7, they were Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II & Obama (these last two being as one like pagan and papal Rome). When the prophecy in Revelation 13 was fulfilled, the first beast was the 1929 healed papacy that had 7 popes from Pius XI to Benedict XVI. During the reign of Benedict XVI, President George Bush II was anointed on the very day identified in Daniel 9 as America's prince of the Covenant. Then he reached his hand across the gulf and took the hand of the Roman power (John-Paul II), spiritualism (Dalai Lama), and the Roman power again (Benedict XVI). Then the first beast of Rev 13 yielded to the second beast, the earth-beast with DUO lamblike horns. The word duo as translated in Luke 10:1 is two and two. History has confirmed that the the first two lamblike horns have ruled in America: Bush II and Obama. Trump was the first of the second two. Daniel 11 states that he will be destroyed and a vile person will replace him coming in with flatteries (fine promises) and he will be strengthened by a few people. Thus since Michael shall stand for his people (Daniel 12:1) and Michael (Jesus) had stood for us in 1844 to begin the Investigative Judgment and He will stand again to declare "It is done" the Michael who stands for his people to begin the Time of Trouble, must be Michael Pence,  That is how I read it and by faith I declare the the word of God is truth (whether we understand it or believe it or not).

By their fulfillment in the last days Daniel and Revelation will explain themselves.

The questions are:

"Will I be embarrassed by not following Bible prophecy correctly?

Or will you be lost like the people who delayed going into the ark by refusing to study the prophecies until it is too late?

I can live with embarrassment. Can you live if you wait until Jesus says "It is done, let the..."?

But when President Michael Pence

His child Henry 

So how is not believing that Michael in Daniel is Pence not listening to the 3rd Angels message?  That does not save.

We all know what the 3 angel's message are. We know what the mark is I don't know how salvation comes by whoever is pres. If christ is coming soon, then be ready--that's all it is Worship God, keep His Sabbath,

And another thing--you sure seem awfully haughty.  It's like since we aren't buying what you are peddling, we are not good Bible students. That's  just stupid.

7 hours ago, hch said:

If Mr Biden is America's President on 29 March 2020, it will cause me to question my partial understanding of Bible prophecy that I have promoted from diligent prayerful Bible study. Prophecy fulfilled will demonstrate itself thru historical manifestations that will validate truth and vanquish lying lips. Of course, I would have to look to see what I could possible have missed, but if President Biden replaces Donald Trump so that President Michael Pence does not follow him as America's last president that would speak volumes about my prophetic understanding as will prophecy when it is fulfilled by President Michael Pence being inaugurated as America's last President.

Henry, Biden is going to be President in Jan 27, 1921 not March the 29, 2020 that time is gone. That is what make us all realize that you have a problem and you do not truly understand prophecy. You also blaspheme THE MOST HIGH SON with your unheard of concept. Prayer is needed!

13 hours ago, Theophilus said:

So how is not believing that Michael in Daniel is Pence not listening to the 3rd Angels message?  That does not save.

We all know what the 3 angel's message are. We know what the mark is I don't know how salvation comes by whoever is pres. If christ is coming soon, then be ready--that's all it is Worship God, keep His Sabbath,

And another thing--you sure seem awfully haughty.  It's like since we aren't buying what you are peddling, we are not good Bible students. That's  just stupid.

God gives us truth that we need today: Present Truth! If we do not understand who Antichrist is, we will be deceived by him. Those who are deceived by him will be lost.

Obedience to the commands of God includes "Do not take the Mark of the Beast" The Mark of the Beast involves more than Sabbath observance. The beast will implement a system regulating buying and selling. Those who opt in to that system will not be able to opt out when it is linked to the Sabbath.

The wise will understand, but the wicked will be deceived. Those who think that they keep the Sabbath but do not obey the command not to take the Mark of the beast will find out soon enough that they are trusting in their own understanding rather than going forward by faith thru obedience to the word of God.

The haughty and high-minded will see themselves in a different light when they reject the warnings that God has sent them in mercy

His child Henry 

9 hours ago, hch said:

God gives us truth that we need today: Present Truth! If we do not understand who Antichrist is, we will be deceived by him. Those who are deceived by him will be lost.

There is no such thing as antichrist! John in only in his book of 1 John stated this:

Little children, these are the end times, and as you heard that the Anti-(against THE) MESSIAH is coming, even now many anti-(opponents against THE MESSIAH) messiahs have arisen. By this we know that it is the final hour.  They went out from us, but they didn’t belong to us; for if they had belonged to us, they would have continued with us. But they left, that they might be revealed that none of them belong to us. You have an anointing from THE HOLY ONE, and you all have knowledge. Who is the liar but he who denies that YAHSHUA is THE MESSIAH? This is the Anti- (against THE) MESSIAH, he who denies THE FATHER and THE SON. Whoever denies THE SON, the same doesn’t have THE FATHER. He who confesses THE SON has THE FATHER also. 1John 2:18-20, 22, 23

By this you know THE SPIRIT (of) ELOHIYM: every (flesh being or soul) spirit who confesses that YAHSHUA the Messiah has come in the flesh is of ELOHIYM, and every (flesh being) spirit who doesn’t confess that YAHSHUA the MESSIAH has come in the flesh is not of ELOHIYM, and this is the (demons) spirit of the Anti- (against THE) MESSIAH, of whom you have heard that it comes. Now it is in the world already. 1John 4:2, 3

For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who don’t confess that YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH came in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the Anti-(against THE) MESSIAH. 2John 1:7

The word anti  needs to be define. It means against, opposed to. So I will put in parentheses this word just defining the meaning. The word "of" is not with  ELOHIYM, that is added by the King James scholars. The word spirit is the most misused word and SDA should know better because we do not believe in the dead. We are not spirits. This word is used for the mind and thought our soul and then for demons and angels (messengers) also YAHSHUA, THE FATHER and THE HOLY SPIRIT. The word actually mean beings! Beings who body is a spirit! This mean we do know what their body is comprised of. We know THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY SPIRIT from the beginning were SPIRIT BEINGS! We also know THEY created the angels called messengers to have THEIR BODY FORM. They are also spirit beings. Spirit beings have powers that they can change their body form and appear and disappear. THE ALMIGHTY ONES created us in THEIR RESEMBLANCE but not in THEIR BODY FORM! In order for us to live a long life we had to eat from the Tree of Life. SDA do not speak about this as well, and I wonder why it is in the Bible. It also will be in Heaven. Now angels (messengers) cannot die like us, only by Everlasting Fire. This Fire will destroyed all of the wicked, death, the grave and also sin. All will never exist anymore.

So anti were in the days of John and the disciples. Matter of fact, they once walk with those who called themselves THE WAY. They did not call themselves Christians. That word was not even used by any of them. The people of Antioch called them the followers of THE MESSIAH and the word "christianos," was most likely changed in between the 2nd and 3rd century. Here is the Scriptures that shows what Paul was noticing himself.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 2Th 2:7  

Paul stuck in Rome could see that the Greco-Romans were already beginning to change things.

I marvel that you are so quickly deserting HIM who called you in THE GRACE of MESSIAH to a different “good news.” and there isn’t another “good news.” Only there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the Good News of MESSIAH. But even though we, or an messenger from Heaven, should proclaim to you any “good news” other than that which we preached to you, let him be cursed. As we have said before, so I now say again: if any man preaches to you any “good news” other than that which you received, let him be cursed. For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of ELOHIYM? Or am I striving to please men? For if I were still pleasing men, I wouldn’t be a servant of MESSIAH. Gal 1:6-10 TS2009, HNV-ye

John and Paul saw that one opponent that will be against THE MESSIAH would be the beast. The beast Gabriel showed John was, is not, yet is each time he showed imperfect every time he rose. The first anti opponent against THE MESSIAH was Nimrod who created all the religions of the world today. All the religions started with Nimrod who went totally against the Word that testify the truth about THE MESSIAH who come and die to bring true worship back to HIS FATHER!

The next false opponent against THE MESSIAH was the papacy that combined the major beliefs of Nimrod back together. This is what Daniel saw in Chapter 7 which was the combining of Babylon the lion, Persia the bear and Greece the leopard together. Daniel also saw what John saw the beast yet is. This is the one with the 10 kings will hate the whore. The papacy was once the beast with power to even tried to change time and Laws but couldn't of YAHWEH! The YAHWEH stripe the papacy of her power to become only a church. She was the one that Paul spoke of in 2 Thessalonians Chapter 2 concerning the falling away would come first before the Man of Sin the Wicked One be revealed. The papacy was riding him steering him to become a pope so she could regain her power over the world. It did not happen because of THE WILL of THE MOST HIGH!

Revelation Chapter 17 shows that the beast yet is along with the 10 kings that had not been formed yet will give their power to this beast man who do what non on earth would do destroy the Word of YAHWEH!  He will come down from the only place that Satan seat is and reign. We know is beyond Orion and close near Heaven. Those who believe in the vision of EGW need read Spirit of Prophecy Chapters One and Three. She will back me up! I truly think that everyone are into this alien thing today! I believe that is how he will show up, in a spaceship like an alien that is supposed to come from another planet that brought us here or something like that! The world will wonder, he will oppose the papacy and be totally against THE MESSIAH. He will convince the majority to destroy or war with the papacy who they will hate. That will be the battle of Armageddon and he will sit on their temple throne they built like the ancient Hebrew temple. He will call himself a god sitting in their most holy place acting as THE FATHER! But keep in mind of the image that will be brought to life! Who is this image folks, do you know?

Finally, Daniel and John saw this man and his false prophet brought to justice and thrown in the Lake of Everlasting Fire!

So that the last opponent against THE MESSIAH that is a flesh being. The final one will be Satan and he will lose and burn also with the wicked angels and flesh beings! 

Blessings! 

23 hours ago, Theophilus said:

Theophilus: The Bible says keep all the Commandments and have The Testimony of YAHSHUA. Now, if you keep the Commandments that will included the Sabbath. Where do you read that the Bible says only to keep just the Sabbath? 

I do not think you know what a mark is. It is not the Sabbath! There is no Scripture for that either! A mark is a tattoo, have you notice that tattoo are just like it was in ancient time only more satanic and many put them all over their bodies. Well the beast will have his tattoo or mark so unique that will identify him that the world will want it that will follow him. The papacy and his followers will not have this mark or tattoo. Now, I don't see Evangelicals, Orthodox Jews into tattooing the body do you! Oh! Neither strict Catholic! Now older SDA like me don't tattoo but the younger ones are doing it more today! But the SDA who have become more like Evangelicals don't wear a mark neither and they voted from Trump also! 

Finally, the Bible said not to mark the body and Satan has in the past and will again with beast do a unique mark again that will oppose YAHSHUA, HIS FATHER, and THE HOLY SPIRIT!

Blessings!

16 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

I do not think you know what a mark is. It is not the Sabbath!

I made a mistake I meant it does not mean Sunday! Neither Heavenly messengers, wicked angels, or flesh beings have the power to control or change  time. Time comes from the moon, stars and the sun. Where does it showed that any created being control these three outer space things but THE ALMIGHTY ONES! Created beings also cannot change YAHWEH'S Commandments. The Bible said they would attempt to but they do have power to do! Created beings cannot change a day neither can they control a day. The lunar/solar calendar is used by created beings whether they realize it! We have to be governed by the moon which is what the word month means. There are no 31 days and that is why those who keep pope Gregory's calendar is off time! So, I ask anyone to show where it states that flesh beings can control time to mark any day!

14 hours ago, Theophilus said:

Of course 10 commandments .

I don't think it will be a tattoo. But that's ok. If it is or is not, the important part is not to accept it.

You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you. I AM YAHWEH. Lev 19:28

Mark: From the same as G5482; a scratch or etching, that is, stamp (as a badge of servitude), or sculptured figure (statue). Strong Greek Dictionary

5482 - charasso-(to sharpen to a point, akin to 1125 through the idea of scratching)...

1125 - grapho-(graf-o); a prim. verb; to "grave", espec. to write; fig. to describe:-- describe, write(-ing,-ten)  2.

[Eng. Dictionary def.-- "grave" --Archaic. engrave; carve; sculpture. 2.impress deeply; fix firmly]

Vincent's Word Studies

A mark ( χάραγμα )

The word occurs frequently in Revelation, and only once elsewhere (Acts 17:29) on which see note. Commentators find illustrations in the brand set upon slaves by their masters, or upon soldiers by their monarchs, and in the branding of slaves attached to certain temples. Herodotus describes a temple to Hercules at the Canopic mouth of the Nile, and says: “If a slave runs away from his master, and taking sanctuary at this shrine gives himself up to the God, and receives certain sacred marks upon his person, whosoever his master may be, he cannot lay hand on him” (ii., 113). In the treatise “concerning the Syrian goddess” falsely attributed to Lucian, it is said of the slaves of the temple, “all are branded, some upon the wrist and some upon the neck.” Paul, in Galatians 6:17, applies the word for these brands, στίγματα , to the marks of Christ's service which he bears in his body. In Leviticus 19:28, the Israelites are forbidden to make cuttings in their flesh for the dead and to print marks ( γράμματα στικτὰ ) upon themselves.

I find that many today do not realize that the SDA church was not the only one that believed that the papacy was the mark of the beast. All Protestants churches from the Reformation up until the 1900 believe this. It was written in history but SDA do not tell you this, and I wonder why? Today the SDA Church is the only one that still believes this view. Is is Biblical, NO! The Bible in Revelation says over and over you must have wisdom. Now, who's wisdom was Gabriel speaking of, surely not us! He was speaking about YAHWEH'S Wisdom! So, the Protestants nor the SDA just would conclude that the pope was the beast. Especially, when in Revelation Chapter 17 the kings with the beast will hate the whore! Then  her flesh was going to be eaten and burned. And to top it off it is the WILL of THE FATHER! How plain is that! Here is the site of all the Protestants Commentaries speaking exactly like SDA today.

https://www.studylight.org/commentary/revelation/13-16.html

You celebrate on a day, you cannot mark it! If you understand what marking mean, what we think makes no sense. Finally, prove it in the Bible remember line upon line; precept upon precept; here a little there a little. So, show the proof!

Blessings!

I'm sorry. I'm lost. I don't know what you mean--are you saying the Sabbath is not a sign, or are you saying that we don't know what day each day is?

Ezekiel Chapter 9 KJV

He cried also in mine ears with a loud voice, saying, Cause them that have charge over the city to draw near, even every man with his destroying weapon in his hand.

And, behold, six men came from the way of the higher gate, which lieth toward the north, and every man a slaughter weapon in his hand; and one man among them was clothed with linen, with a writer's inkhorn by his side: and they went in, and stood beside the brasen altar.

And the glory of the God of Israel was gone up from the cherub, whereupon he was, to the threshold of the house. And he called to the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side;

And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

And he said unto them, Defile the house, and fill the courts with the slain: go ye forth. And they went forth, and slew in the city.

And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord God! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The Lord hath forsaken the earth, and the Lord seeth not.

10 And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head.

11 And, behold, the man clothed with linen, which had the inkhorn by his side, reported the matter, saying, I have done as thou hast commanded me.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel+9&version=KJV

On 10/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, Theophilus said:

the important part is not to accept it.

Theophilus,

It will be a deception!'

Rev_13:14 " And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

Definition of deception

1a : the act of causing someone to accept as true or valid what is false or invalid  

Teaching that knowing the Sabbath deception will keep us from being deceived is a half-truth. Eve knew that an evil angel was in Eden seeking to do them harm. But she fell to his deception and led her husband into sin as well. Their sin was disobedience to the word of God. He had told the to stay together. Then they stole from God's tree, which was breaking one of His Commandments. If their situation is studied, they broke several of the 10 Commandments beginning with disobedience to their Father, etc.

Knowing that the Sabbath Commandment is linked to the Mark of the Beast will add to the deception. The command in Revelation is "Do not take the Mark of the beast." It is written that this is because it is worshiping the beast. God's Command is "thou shalt have no other God's before Me."

The Mark of the Beast is linked to buying and selling. Those who have it buy and sell, those who do not have cannot buy and sell. Thus, knowing the identity of the man who is the person that is going to implement the law regulating buying and selling that will morph into the Mark of the Beast is essential to avoid the deception. To be deceived into disobeying God's command: "Do not take the Mark of the beast" is a sin that cannot be repented of. Thus, to teach that knowing the Sabbath will keep us safe from taking the "Mark of the beast" is wrong unless the Sabbath is linked to the "Mark of the beast"at the onset. Sabbath linkage would foil the deception. Thus, to get folks to take the Mark of the beast, the deception is to conceal the identity of the beast that is to implement his mark or the identity of the image beast who is going to do the will of the beast that remains in the shadows.

Brother GM has rejected the knowledge that I have shared wit him from my Bible study and encouraged others to poke fun at teachings that he attributes to me rather than the Bible. Many are being deceived by him and his actions. But when the seal of God is upon those who do not take the Mark of the Beast, will he change his opinions be among that number? Will those who have agreed with in his folly be undeceived in time to see the deception that Michael Pence is about to implement?

Our salvation is important to God. If we do not avail ourselves of the truth that He places in His word, we will believe a lie and the consequences foretold will follow as predicted.

The third angel's message is "Do not take the Mark of the beast" That is God's command. To disobey the command to "Do not take the Mark of the beast" will result in consequences.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.  Revelation 14:9-11.

God's love warns us to be obedient and it reveals the consequences for disobedience. Satan is quick to conceal the love that tries to keep us from sin and focus on the FEAR FACTOR. (Scare them into the kingdom to come) God is love. He loves us so much that he warns us not to take the Mark of the Beast. He loves us so much that He warns us how to avoid the fate of those who disobey. And He loves us so much that He sent Jesus to save us and to see that we hear the warning (cf Revelation 1:1). Do we love Him enough to hear the warning and to see the danger? Or is our love of our own opinion as with sister...going to keep us from accepting God's love and obeying Him?

His child Henry 

8 hours ago, hch said:

Brother GM has rejected the knowledge that I have shared wit him from my Bible study and encouraged others to poke fun at teachings that he attributes to me rather than the Bible.

What you share is NOT knowledge (as in facts).  It is speculation at best; deception and a straw man at worst.  Your past errors have ruined your reputation as a reliable expositor of God's Word. I don't post stuff to poke fun at you.  I post stuff opposing your deceptions. I actually feel sorry for how deluded you appear to be.  How sad that you hold your "knowledge" above that of anyone else here.  I am suspicious of those who claim to have privileged information that no one else has ever seen or agrees with.

• Like 3