ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

• Members
3 hours ago, JoeMo said:

What you share is NOT knowledge (as in facts).  It is speculation at best; deception and a straw man at worst.  Your past errors have ruined your reputation as a reliable expositor of God's Word. I don't post stuff to poke fun at you.  I post stuff opposing your deceptions. I actually feel sorry for how deluded you appear to be.  How sad that you hold your "knowledge" above that of anyone else here.  I am suspicious of those who claim to have privileged information that no one else has ever seen or agrees with.

I have to agree JoeMo!!

• Like 2

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

On 10/26/2020 at 9:07 AM, hch said:

God's love warns us to be obedient and it reveals the consequences for disobedience. Satan is quick to conceal the love that tries to keep us from sin and focus on the FEAR FACTOR. (Scare them into the kingdom to come) God is love. He loves us so much that he warns us not to take the Mark of the Beast. He loves us so much that He warns us how to avoid the fate of those who disobey. And He loves us so much that He sent Jesus to save us and to see that we hear the warning (cf Revelation 1:1). Do we love Him enough to hear the warning and to see the danger? Or is our love of our own opinion as with sister...going to keep us from accepting God's love and obeying Him?

The problem is you do not see that you will yield to the beast and receive his mark. If not him the papacy who is the Gentile in Rev Chapter 11 because you believe in that Pence mess that you came up with. That did not come to tuition. What makes you so deluded is your narcissistic attitude, you think you are more self-righteous then all of us. We all have our faults, I know I have mine! I trying to change and become like YAHSHUA through THE POWER of THE HOLY SPIRIT. I will change humbly! You do not act that way! You show no humbleness, or grace. You condemn all who do not accept what you claim. We ALL DON'T! We all do not agree but your doctrines are not even traditional they are strange, unfounded, never heard of before, weird and they make no sense! I can't even call you a false prophet! You are a weird prophet who is self righteous on your own merit and not YAHSHUA or the Bible.

Weird because no one has ever come up with the Pence prophecy before. What make it worse MICHAEL stands for HIS holy people! What holy people does Pence stand up for? Weird! Then you gave to dates and they both did not come true! Weird!

Then it see like you kinda wanted to make some kind of confession about your Pence thing. But you did, but you didn't! Now, that was really weird. So, I think you need to hibernate for a while and get your thoughts together. Come back and talk after the election okay? We all will be here! 

Peace Out!

• Moderators

The thought of HCH crawling into some cave high in the mountains and going for a long sleep, brings a smile to my face.  Good one.  :) 

So, I think you need to hibernate for a while. . ..

• Haha 1

Gregory

On 10/26/2020 at 5:16 PM, JoeMo said:

It is speculation at best

JoeMo,

When truth is called by another name it appears to be less than truth.

On 10/26/2020 at 8:41 PM, phkrause said:

I have to agree JoeMo!!

By God's grace and mercy, that is your privilege. But be reminded that

Truth is not a democratic principle.

12 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

The problem is you do not see that you will yield to the beast and receive his mark.

A prophetess among us? Though my doom, she may foretell,  my soul is not for her to buy and sell.

2 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The thought of HCH crawling into some cave high in the mountains and going for a long sleep, brings a smile to my face.  Good one.  :) 

Will you see and hear the stark contrast between a professed follower of Christ (a retired chaplain) being amused by the thought of another's failure? Compare this man's amusement to Christ's sadness over the loss of one soul for whom He suffered and died to save.  It is written:

Eze 34:2  Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?
Eze 34:3  Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.
Eze 34:4  The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
Eze 34:5  And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.
Eze 34:6  My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
Eze 34:7  Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;
Eze 34:8  As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock;
Eze 34:9  Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the LORD;
Eze 34:10  Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

HCH said in the quote below:

Let us be clear:   I have never been amused by HCH's failures, which have been many.

HCH's statement to the effect that I have been amused by his failures is false, just as are his many failed predictions of future events.

So, what am I amused at:  Simply the visual picture of HCH, acting like a  black bear and sleeping off the winter in a mountain cave.  come on folks.  That is a scene, unrelated to his common failures that should bring a smile to your face.

Will you see and hear the stark contrast between a professed follower of Christ (a retired chaplain) being amused by the thought of another's failure? Compare this man's amusement to Christ's sadness over the loss of one soul for whom He suffered and died to save.  It is written:

• Like 1

Gregory

• Moderators

To be clear on another point:  HCH, I have never said that you are a lost person, contrary to what you have suggested about others.  I do not consider you to be lost.  You are simply wrong.

I do sorrow over your implied belief that people who reject your doctrinal understanding are lost.

Your view of God, as I understand you, is not what I believe God to be. 

Maybe it would be good for you to spend the Winter in a mountain cave, not sleeping, but in study of the basics of salvation as presented in the Bible.

• Like 1

Gregory

43 minutes ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Let us be clear:   I have never been amused by HCH's failures, which have been many.

Compare your words that bring a smile to your face to Scripture.

Rev 6:15  And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16  And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us
from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17  For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

5 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The thought of HCH crawling into some cave high in the mountains and going for a long sleep, brings a smile to my face.  Good one.  :) (bold emphasis mine Hch)

Mat_12:37  For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

His child Henry 

• Members
6 hours ago, hch said:

Truth is not a democratic principle.

No it never has been!! As Jesus says in John 14:6 Yeshua said, "I AM the Way -- and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me.

• Thanks 1

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

7 hours ago, hch said:

A prophetess among us? Though my doom, she may foretell,  my soul is not for her to buy and sell.

First of that is untrue, I am not a prophetess. I do not portray this at all. The last prophet was John. EGW never called herself a Prophetess and she clearly stated she was a messenger and so am I. 

But this is what has been spoken through the prophet Joel: ‘It will be in the last days, says ELOHIYM, that I will pour out MY SPIRIT on all flesh. Your sons and your daughters will prophesy.  Your young men will see visions. Your old men will dream dreams.Yes, and on my servants and on my handmaidens in those days,  I will pour out MY SPIRIT, and they will prophesy. Act 2:16-18

Prophesy does not mean you are suppose to a prophet or prophetess but to understand the WORD of YAHWEH!

Now I desire to have you all speak with other languages, but rather that you would prophesy. For he is greater who prophesies than he who speaks with other languages, unless he interprets, that the assembly may be built up.1Co 14:5

This is what THE WORD is tell us to do understand and built YAHWEH'S Kingdom. The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few!

Prayer is Needed!

2 hours ago, phkrause said:

No it never has been!! As Jesus says in John 14:6 Yeshua said, "I AM the Way -- and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through me.

Phkrause: I hope you do not mind me explaining something to you. I know I a lot of Scholars and people who use THE SACRED NAMES, used Yeshua which is incorrect. The reason is FATHER'S NAME IS YAHWEH. We say it when we say hallelu-YAH which means praise YAH! THE SON Said that HE comes in HIS FATHER'S NAME. YAH is THE NAME OF THE FATHER and SHUA means to save. So the correct NAME IS YAHSHUA.

Satan tries everything he can to get people to not say THEIR NAMES correctly. You yahwuah, yahuwah and more. What is not taught properly that the Canaanite language not Semitic (they cannot to this day decipher the Elamites language. This is the true Semitic language). Abraham came to Canaan, I would like anyone to show how a Phoenician/Canaanite language could be taught by one man who sent to Canaan. He was sent to learn about YAHWEH, the Canaanites was already serving YAHWEH. Remember Melchizedek was Priest King of Jerusalem (short form Salem). This was way before David was born. We must deal with systematic racism which start from know the truth by Ham and Canaan!

Blessings!

7 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

First of that is untrue, I am not a prophetess. I do not portray this at all. The last prophet was John. EGW never called herself a Prophetess and she clearly stated she was a messenger and so am I. 

On 10/27/2020 at 9:19 PM, stinsonmarri said:

The problem is you do not see that you will yield to the beast and receive his mark.

Jer_14:14  Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in My name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

His child Henry 

4 hours ago, hch said:

Jer_14:14  Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in My name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.

Boy does that fit you. You have the fake vision twice you claim it was suppose to happen. It didn't.

Pray is needed!

On 10/28/2020 at 10:18 AM, hch said:

You know Henry, hear you go again. You are so disrepectful. You are claiming that Pastor Gregory is not a follower of YAHSHUA! You can be a follower of christ which means christos that means to rub oil on the dead. I know most of them used that word and I do respect them but I also pray that they will understand the truth. You think you are the only one that follows THE SAVIOUR? That again have me to state you might be the one who have the mark or follow the whore. Take your pick! Yes, he is a retired Chaplin, so, now you can disrepect his position. You truly turn people off being unkind to the one who moderates for your forum. I know you pay to have this spot. But, it shows what you have become. You need to learn how to be kind and humble.

Prayer is Need Here!:prayer:

On 10/28/2020 at 10:18 AM, hch said:

When truth is called by another name it appears to be less than truth.

Truth has never been called by another name. Why? Here is the story: Truth and lie came down the road together. They came to a lake, so truth decided to take a swim, so, he took off his clothes and begin swimming. Lie stole his clothes and wore them pretended to be the truth as he came into the city. But as the people thinking lie was the truth. Someone said look here comes truth, naked truth.

That's Truth who has only one name and that is truth!:praise:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/22/2020 at 6:56 AM, stinsonmarri said:

Really! And you fit and act just like the following:

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of itJohn 8:44

Many families have been seriously damaged by the current political climate. They cannot even have a Thanksgiving dinner together. Unfortunately, even here on Adventistan, a person cannot discuss political issues and how they impact religion and life without being trashed and seeing other Adventists including accomplished SDA even of color who have been blessed to have the opportunity to use their knowledge to help Americans.

And calling someone a Son of the Devil for having an opinion different from theirs. Unbelievable. This kind of behavior falls well below the teachings of the Bible. Even Jesus when contending with the devil over the body of Moses did not come under condemnation! Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. Jude 9

I suspect that you would have been totally comfortable with the disciples when they asked Jesus if He wanted to call fire down on them from heaven. And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village. Luke 9:51-56

Truly sad ...

... however, me? Just go with the music!

https://www.tiktok.com/@nerocabrera/video/6865466326207433990?lang=en

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

52 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Even Jesus when contending with the devil over the body of Moses did not come under condemnation!

It was late. Not written correctly. Should be "Even Jesus when contending with the devil over the body of Moses did not speak railing (Harsh, often insulting language) accusations!"

Bill Liversidge Seminars

On 10/30/2020 at 6:59 AM, stinsonmarri said:

Truth has never been called by another name

Isa_5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Psa_43:3  O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

Joh_3:21  But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

His child Henry 

On 10/21/2020 at 7:58 PM, hch said:

But God put Donald Trump in the white house to prepare the way for President Michael Pence and the 666 Mark of the Beast. Thus, this stuff about Joe is irrelevant since Bible prophecy clearly states that he will never be America's President.

Well, HCH is time for you to apologize your visions were false; plain and simple. Mike is not going to be president! Stand up like a man! You being making statements that were so unfounded and you thought you were better than all of us with your ridiculous prophecies. Satan has threw you under the bus! That's what he does. Maybe just maybe you will be humble and listen. You really do not understand the three angel message. Sad, the SDA church don't either. Too many of them still voted for Trump and Pence!

Revelation Chapter 14 is very clear, it start out with the 144,000 receiving their reward from THE FATHER! Then the rest of the Chapter shows what they did to get the highest reward, that comes from THE FATHER! What most fell to see in Verse 6 that John see another messenger. This mean that there were more then just three! John see another messenger flying in the midst of heaven or sky. Heavenly messengers fly from Heaven, these messengers are flying to preach to preach. The ones from Heaven do not preach, they hold the wind of strife, they come to explain a vision, they come to bring good tiding, they guide like they did the wise men. They do not preach! These messengers are the 144,000 who will swiftly in a short period of time preach the true message.

They will begin to say with a loud voice; first, "Fear YAHWEH" and give "HONOR unto Him!" Why? HIS HOUR of Judgement is about to come!  (Please read on the verb "erchomai,"primary verb used only in the present and imperfect tenses!) Then another messenger is speaking about the soon fall of Babylon/Jerusalem because in that same hour, her judgment will come. Follow by the third messenger who is presenting another part of the message who is the most important the beast and his image! It is this part of the truth that points to all who accept his mark and his name will feel THE WRATH of YAHWEH with fire and brimstone, that is the Everlasting Fire. Again, you need to found out who the image is. He is not destroyed with the beast and the false prophet!

Finally, Gabriel tells John about the patient of the saints, those who in the past who died are resting and waiting for YAHSHUA to come! Now, John see who the messengers that was flying preaching the true message. He shows them as one like YAHSHUA having a crown representing righteousness and the are giving a sickle to reap the harvest of souls that are left on the earth. They will preach the true message for the great multitude and then the Heavenly messengers will gather in the wicked to be burn. That is why they will receive their reward for the work they have done!

Praise YAHWEH!:excited:

• Moderators

Yes, HCH said in the quote below:

*  Well it seems to be clear that Biden will become the President on January 20.  Is HCH looking for that not to happen?  Even if Biden were to die before them, Trump would not be the incoming President.

*  Is HCH now saying that Pence will become President after Biden serves for 4 years?

If I remember HCH's prediction correctly, March 20, 2021 is a big date.  Is that still true?

But God put Donald Trump in the white house to prepare the way for President Michael Pence and the 666 Mark of the Beast. Thus, this stuff about Joe is irrelevant since Bible prophecy clearly states that he will never be America's President.

Gregory

1 hour ago, Gregory Matthews said:

*  Well it seems to be clear that Biden will become the President on January 20.  Is HCH looking for that not to happen?  Even if Biden were to die before them, Trump would not be the incoming President.

Thank you GM for being the first person to bring this to my attention. Bible prophecy is clear that President Trump will be followed by Michael, who turns the Little Time of Trouble into the Time of Jacob's Trouble; and as I understand it, this Michael is President Michael Pence. You still have some time to review the Bible study and see why I read the prophecies that way. And you can always go to my website for more information www.loudcry101.com

*  Is HCH now saying that Pence will become President after Biden serves for 4 years?

No. When the papal beast in Rev 13 transitioned to the earth beast during the reigns of Benedict XVI and George Bush II, I understood that the earth beast had duo horns (two horns). Then prophetic study indicated that as duo was translated as 2 & 2 in Luke 10:1, and fulfilled as 40 duo (2 & 2) in Revelation 13:5.: DUO means 2 & 2 relating to the number of horns on the earth beast. Beginning with Bush II and Obama (2) and then Trump and Michael Pence (2).

If I remember HCH's prediction correctly, March 20, 2021 is a big date.  Is that still true?

I have studied so much since then, I do not remember the 20 March 2021 date. If you have a link to my statement about it, I'll be happy to review it and see what has fallen by the wayside. 28 March 2021 could have a bearing.

By Babylonian reckoning, if Joe Biden is president on 29 March 2021, Michael Pence could not be the 4th horn on the lamblike earth-beast identified in Bible prophecy. The prophecy would have to apply to another Michael in Biden's administration.

His child Henry 

• Moderators

On October 23, 2020, HCH, made the statement that I have quoted below:

In the quote below, HCH actually said 29 March 2020.  As his statement was made on October 21, 2020, I assume he made a typo, and meant the year 2021.  We all make typos.  I certainly make such.  

If Mr Biden is America's President on 29 March 2020, it will cause me to question my partial understanding of Bible prophecy that I have promoted from diligent prayerful Bible study. Prophecy fulfilled will demonstrate itself thru historical manifestations that will validate truth and vanquish lying lips. Of course, I would have to look to see what I could possible have missed, but if President Biden replaces Donald Trump so that President Michael Pence does not follow him as America's last president that would speak volumes about my prophetic understanding as will prophecy when it is fulfilled by President Michael Pence being inaugurated as America's last President.

Gregory

• Moderators

HCH, I do agree with you comment on October 23, in the quote above:

. . .

if President Biden replaces Donald Trump so that President Michael Pence does not follow him as America's last president that would speak volumes about my prophetic understanding . . .

• Like 2

Gregory

On October 23, 2020, HCH, made the statement that I have quoted below:

In the quote below, HCH actually said 29 March 2020.  As his statement was made on October 21, 2020, I assume he made a typo, and meant the year 2021.  We all make typos.  I certainly make such.  

GM thanks for correcting my typo.

I studied Isaiah this morning. The part where Hezekiah was confronted by the king of Assyria's misrepresentations of the will of God. Both kings believed that they were doing the will of God. And it was difficult for the people to discern who was right when the king of Assyria had the city surrounded and bragged that he was undefeated vs Hezekiah who was trapped in Jerusalem praying for God's deliverance. This was a classic clash between sight and faith that was ended only when God revealed His will at His appointed time. Your quoting me below is accurate:

[NOTE:  The quote below was made by HCH.  It is not a quote from me, regardless of the statement attached that says I said it--Gregory Matthews.]

if President Biden replaces Donald Trump so that President Michael Pence does not follow him as America's last president that would speak volumes about my prophetic understanding . . .

As the flip side is also true: When President Michael Pence is in office, he will implement the Mark of the Beast and Christ will come during his presidency (though we do not know the day and hour). That would speak volumes about my prophetic understanding that has been maturing thru the years by the leading of the Holy Spirit in response to much prayer and Bible study.

His child Henry 

I would caution all those celebrating that the election is not over. While the news media may be attempting to crown Biden, it seems the courts will have the last say. While it is likely that Biden will be president, the shear amount of election fraud that has been committed may bring about results different than expected.

While Democrats are now asking for unity, that strikes me as odd. The one thing from before day one of President Trumps administration, Democrats worked as hard as they could to undermine and destroy his presidency. 

The lies regarding President Trump continue even after the election. It has been declared here that President Trump had a relationship with J Epstein, notorious abuser of young girls. Fact check: That is a lie. Trump went one time on a plane from Florida to New York. When he discovered what Epstein was up to, he was banned from Mira Largo. This is unlike many Democrats such as Bill Clinton who visited Epstein's Bahama island many times. Still waiting for Ghislene Maxwell's info to become public!

Bill Liversidge Seminars