ClubAdventist is back!

Who's fooling who?

hch

• Members
3 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Cyber Guy (CG) stated the following which I have enclosed in quotes below:

CB is only only of many who has stated what he has stated, and in effect asked for what dementia actually is.

All of us undergo a decline in all of our functions, to include physical and mental, as we age.  That decline in mental ability is not considered to be dementia.  Rather, it is considered to just be normal cognitive decline.  Dementia is considered to be an abnormal mental disorder.  IOW, dementia is not the normal, typical, result of aging.

As an example:   I once had a friend, now dead, who made his living traveling around the country telling health-care executives how to run their business.   In a typical week he would leave home on Sunday and return home on Friday.  Over a year, the cost of his airline tickets alone would exceed $100,000.   In addition, he served as a professor, teaching graduate students over the Internet, as he traveled from place to place.   Yes, he had a PhD.   In his travels, he would sometimes telephone his wife and ask her to remind him as to his next appointment.  He did not have dementia.

So, how do you answer the question as to what dementia actually is?  The gold standard, in the United States is the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.   [NOTE:  Outside of the U.S. there is another standard.]   My copy of the DSM lists a dozen types of dementia, plus additional sub-types.  It devotes ten (10) pages to  defining dementia.  There is no way   in which I could give a comprehensive understanding of dementia in the space that I have here.  

However, I will briefly state a few general concepts as to what dementia is.

*  It includes multiple cognitive deficits beyond mere memory impairment, which is required.

*   It includes at least one of the following:  aphasia, apraxia, agnosia, disturbed executive functioning.

*  Memory impairment occurs in two (2) forms, an inability to learn new material and forgetting previously learned material.  People with dementia generally (not always) exhibit both forms.

*  Typically people with dementia may exhibit echolalia, and/or palilalia.

*  They typically show signs of disorders of the frontal cortex and the subcortical pathways.

*  They may maintain visual acuity but develop visual failures.

*  They may have normal tactile sensation, but develop an inability to identify by touch.    

The above is simply a brief statement of some of the concepts found in the ten (10) pages in my copy of the DSM.   The diagnosis of dementia is complex and much more than the simplistic statement made by Cyber Guy and the many others who believe that President Biden has dementia.  

In short;  Those who accuse President Biden of dementia, both have failed to understand the complexity of what dementia actually is and they have therefore failed to make their case against President Biden.

? Exactly!!

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 5:31 AM, hch said:

In the event that Bible prophecy has been rightly explained by Hch to so many who doubt and poke fun at that which they have failed to fact check from the word of God, a famine for the Word of God may be now be in their midst.

There is a time for everything under the sun. When the time allotted to study the word of God to show ourselves approved of God, workers that need not to be ashamed to stand in His presence passes; there will be a time of rejoicing for some, which may be a time of weeping for others.

Oh, Henry my friend, I am back! What happen to the Pence visions? You also said that Bidden would never be President too! So, what with this: "In the event that Bible prophecy has been rightly explained by Hch to so many who doubt and poke fun at that which they have failed to fact check from the word of God, a famine for the Word of God may be now be in their midst." So, how on earth can you make that statement? Nothing you have prophesied has come true and they have been ridiculous to say the least. Yet, you have the nerve to make this statement. When will you wake up my friend. You have had a famine in you mist all along because you reading of the Bible is strange. You have jump over and stop talking about the things you said was going to happen and they didn't explain why! Your god did exactly what happened to Jezebel prophets with Baal. Elijah said: "Ether he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked." Me think your god is related to Baal! What do you think? I want to know what happen to your prophecies? 

Your notable friend!

• Moderators

HCH seems to have left this forum.  That is his right.  His predictions have failed.  There is no light in his messages.  As he has left, let us let him be. Nothing is accomplished by reminding the world, that already knows, of his failures.

Gregory

7 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

HCH seems to have left this forum.  That is his right.  His predictions have failed.  There is no light in his messages.  As he has left, let us let him be. Nothing is accomplished by reminding the world, that already knows, of his failures.

So kind of you GM.

But in fact, I have been studying the Word of God and watching.

After Donald Trump is broken (whatever that means) I will know more.

But for now, the Skeptics and doubters can enjoy their moment without me spoiling their optimism.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

5 hours ago, hch said:

So kind of you GM.

But in fact, I have been studying the Word of God and watching.

After Donald Trump is broken (whatever that means) I will know more.

But for now, the Skeptics and doubters can enjoy their moment without me spoiling their optimism.

What you study hasn't come true at all. We are not skeptics or doubter. Stop labeling us, that's your problem. You make the false claims and then you want to blame us for your mistakes. I told you that MICHAEL was YAHSHUA and you fail to believe. You made yourself look foolish. You come here like you are better than us. You even treat the Pastor wrong. The way you talk to us and him is so out of character. Who do you think you are? You act like you are the only one who study The Bible, you are not! What you have study is twisted and make you look ridiculous. I would love to believe anything you have provided if it made sense, but it didn't. You all up into Iran and you were so wrong. You have misused the Book of Daniel, your dating you provide make no sense. We want to help you Henry if you wasn't so proud hearted and self righteous. Then you make the mistakes, you should be humble and admit that you were wrong. However, you don't, instead you put us down. When deep in your mind you know I am right. I will try again to give you an Olive branch, please take it and let us learned the truth! Swallow your pride please and let's look together for the right path!

Reaching sincerely Henry!::xx::

• Moderators

HCH:  As I said in an earlier post:

As expected, HCH has again demonstrated that he does not understand the teachings of the Bible.

·        If his normal cycle repeats, within the next 24 hours he will come back with a new statement as to how and why he was wrong.  The cycle will likely repeat again and again.

·        None of us should take pleasure in these developments.

·        It should not be a time of joy when a fellow friend and believer is demonstrated to have failed to understand Scripture.

So, HCH, in this time of stress for you, I send you a personal message:

·         Do not give up on God.  God has not given up on you.

·         God loves you very much.

·         God remains the source of truth.  God has not failed you.

·        Do not give up on the Bible.

·        The Bible is the source of truth.

·        It is not the Bible that has failed.

·         God does not expect perfect people who never fail.

·        Your failures do not take you beyond the love and grace of God.

·         HCH, keep the faith.  But, that faith will not be the false faith that you have held.  That faith will be the true faith that comes from God and is taught in the Bible.   Seek it.

Gregory