ClubAdventist is back!

Adventist BEASTwatch

BlessedMan

The church is doing too much dreaming.  It is time to wake up, or we will be stuck in a crazy loop of watching beast watchers, watching beast watchers watching beast watching.

The pouring  out of the Spirit is for the trumpets. The church should have already been obeying the Spirit. It does trouble me that there is too mutch trying to figure things out, instead of just trusting and obeying the work of the Holy Spirit already in us.  Until the church leaves, the only command was to spread the Gospel. Those changed by the Gospel being made into disciples who then in turn spread the Gospel. The never ending Gospel and repentance of sin is the flood and tsunami, that turns the world to God.

The whole world turning to God will in itself nullify any beast that may try to arise. Why look for something that is not necessary for anyone? Obeying God is the only necessity. In obedience is when God's Will is done.

15 hours ago, timtofly said:

It is time to wake up, or we will be stuck in a crazy loop of watching beast watchers, watching beast watchers watching beast watching.

Reminds me of a song written by Johnny Guitar Watson called "Looking Back"

I was looking back to see
If she was looking back to see
If I was looking back at her.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

On 5/22/2020 at 8:14 AM, BlessedMan said:

well, you have done a lot of dive-bomb posting, but have proven very little except that you really have a poor grasp of what I had in mind for this topic, and what Adventist officially taught, and still teach. This topic is supposed to be about people who do not have a good grasp on what Bible prophecy is about. I doubt that I am the only one growing tired of your hijacking many topics here with this same drama.

If a person bases what they believe off of what they can measure and observe I've more than proven what I was saying - or better what the authors of those articles I quoted were saying. 

I'm convinced that Gregory is right about the "Big Tent" in Adventism. What I'm finding is that some folks will go to great lengths to deny this. No drama here.

38 minutes ago, Gustave said:

I've more than proven what I was saying - or better what the authors of those articles I quoted were saying. 

Well, it looks like you are very satisfied with what you posted; but it doesn't look like you have "proven" anything at all here, except, perhaps, in a small/partial context how that Adventists have historically had variations of a number of doctrines. However, your post reflects a poor example of "Bible study" and of officially held doctrines of Adventists; both now and in the past. What I am saying here for this topic is that, according to scripture, everyone needs to start paying more attention to "the everlasting gospel" as in the three angel's message of Rev 14, and I am trying to point out that there should be more emphasis on Christ, instead of "the beast." THAT is what this topic is about, NOT the stuff you are dredging up from who knows where. I am very confident that all of the Adventists beliefs can and do stand on scripture alone, no EGW needed, yet all you want to do is keep talking about her. Are you a closet admirer of her?

If we were to talk about this topic in a balanced way, one of the first things Christians should be doing is to protest the "Jesus isn't enough" doctrine of "Mary" as taught by The Romanist "Church." Mary being what I referred to above as "a suite of doctrines," that make a laughing stock of Christ's ministry, and ruining lives everywhere. I have talked at length with one former Roman Catholic who feels her life was ruined by "Mary" stuff, and she left that church when I showed her that "Jesus is good enough." NO EGW was needed. And thats what the three angel's message is about. Jesus is enough. Nothing is needed to supplement, assist, or improve the ministry and work of Christ. NOTHING.

Lets please, stay on topic. This is about "the everlasting gospel" as depicted in Rev 14, and many other places in scripture. THIS is what Adventists believe:

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

On 5/25/2020 at 9:36 PM, BlessedMan said:

Lets please, stay on topic. This is about "the everlasting gospel" as depicted in Rev 14, and many other places in scripture. THIS is what Adventists believe:

Well, to be honest this beast watch is not in the Bible at all! I would like someone to please answer how do the whore riding the beast is the beast?

So he carried me away in THE SPIRIT into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. Rev 17:3  Explain this verse please!

And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For ELOHIYM hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of ELOHIYM shall be fulfilled. And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. Rev 17:12, 13, 16-18

Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is Yahweh Elohim who judgeth her.  And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city  Rev 18:8,  9, 18

And I beheld, and heard an eagle flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound.  Rev 8:13

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.  The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.  Rev 11:7,  14

And I heard THE MAN clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when HE held up HIS RIGHT HAND and HIS LEFT HAND unto Heaven, and sware by HIM that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when HE shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished. Dan 12:7

I keeping asking over and over again, but I never get an answer. All you beast watchers alert, explain these Scripture please! Finally, I want to know when did THE FATHER ever yes ever become a person also THE HOLY SPIRIT! Please show me in any Scripture except the one in Hebrew that actually is incorrect, where at anytime was THESE TWO BEINGS were persons. Taking EGW writings out of context with a book called Evangelism that she did not write. She made it clear only YAHWEH IS INFALLIBLE! She warned about holding on to error and she also said very clear that Daniel and Revelation would not be understood until the latter days. We are still holding on to Uriah Smith book that is not sold by the church anymore. Why is that? Revelation Chapter 14 is all about the reward of the 144,000 and it goes back and show why they received their reward. They finish the work! It also showed that probation had closed once the great multitude was sealed. That was 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days. Once that ended YAHSHUA raised HIS HANDS to HIS FATHER and Said it it finish, no more investigation. Now, the hour of judgment came on Babylon which is Jerusalem. It has been taken over by the whore, which is the Catholic Church! The papacy and the beast will have a war, the battle of Armageddon. The papacy, the Protestants, the Jews are the uncaged birds because they chose to make their allegiance with the whore! The beast and the 10 kings who have given him their power all hate the whore and her daughters. They will destroy Jerusalem for the third and final time and an angel will cast the burned city with a milestone into the sea! I have not read anything different. No persecution of the saints, the saints are using the Two Witness, which is the Bible. The beast will then appear claiming to destroy the Bible. After the beast destroy Jerusalem and sit in the Temple. A great earthquake will take place and the Two Witness will be call up to Heaven. Who represent the Two Witness, is the Ark of the Covenant that Jeremiah hid in a cave. No one have found it or can touch it because the true Levites do not exist anymore. They were the Hebrews and the Jews stated very clear they are NOT the HEBREWS, they are THE ASHKENAZI from Japheth. The Ark of the Covenant is HOLY because THE GLORY of YAHWEH was on the Mercy Seat. There is no way anyone can touch it and live, Uzziah lost his life! So, I say explain the above Texts!

Explanation Please!

Why do I always hear the theme tune from Twilight Zone when I read these interpretations of Revelation?

Bill Liversidge Seminars

I keeping asking over and over again, but I never get an answer. All you beast watchers alert, explain these Scripture please! Finally, I want to know when did THE FATHER ever yes ever become a person also THE HOLY SPIRIT! Please show me in any Scripture except the one in Hebrew that actually is incorrect, where at anytime was THESE TWO BEINGS were persons.

Hi Stinsonmarri, do I understand right that you are affirming that The Father never "became" a Person and the reason would be because the Historic Adventist position was The Father always existed in a flesh, bone and organ "hominid" form? below was the common Adventist teaching on the subject.

"God made men and angels out of materials already created. He is the author of their existence, their Creator, hence their Father. But Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father's own substance. He was not created out of material as the angels and other creatures were. He is truly and emphatically the "Son of God," the same as I am the son of my father."

&

"Some say that God has no form nor person; but how could Jesus be in the form of God if God had no form? It could not be. God has a form and a person. This is plainly taught throughout the Bible. In Heb. i, 3, we read concerning Christ, thus: "Who, being the brightness of his (the Father's) glory, and the express image of his person." Again we ask, How could Jesus be the express image of his Father's person if the Father had no person? This text is very conclusive proof that God is a 'person." Sabbath Herald June 18, 1867 Volume XXX No. 1

&

"The Father gave the Son all power in Heaven and in earth; this, of course makes him almighty. Yet, for all this, the Father is above the Son. This is expressly stated in 1 Cor. xv, 27. "For he (the Father) hath put all things under his (Christ's) feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he (the Father) is excepted which did put all things under him." Thus it appears plain in what sense Christ is the Almighty. He is the beginning, as he as the first being that God brought into existence."

"Christ was made flesh. Yes, Christ, the divine Son of God, the same individual person who was with the Father in Heaven from everlasting, was made flesh and came into this world. He did not simply have a body of flesh made, and come and dwell in it for a season; no, he was himself made flesh. So reads the word of God, though man's creeds say differently."

It was clearly understood that Ultimate God [The Father] was eternally a "Person" [a humanoid or hominid with flesh, organs and bones] and that this great God begat [exuded]  another from himself and fashioned an additional "PERSON" which they claim had a beginning. 

"Some have difficulty in reconciling Christ's statement in John 14 : 28, " My Father is greater than I," with the idea that He is God, and is entitled to worship. Some, indeed, dwell upon that text alone as sufficient to overthrow the idea of Christ's divinity ; but if that were allowed, it would only prove a contradiction in the Bible, and even in Christ's own speech ; for it is most positively declared, as we have seen, that He is Divine. There are two facts which are amply sufficient to account for Christ's statement recorded in John 14: 28. One is that Christ is the Son of God. While both are of the same nature, the Father is first in point of time. He is also greater in that He had no beginning, while Christ's personality had a beginning." Present Holy Bible Truth December 18, 1890, Vol 6 No. 26

Additionally, are you of the opinion that the Holy Spirit never became a person like it was understood the Father was always a person and the Son "became" a person? I have quotes for this part as well but you may accept what I'm saying as what the Adventists taught at this time. I can post those if you wish. 

Thanks Stinsonmarri.

• Moderators

Just a couple of comments:

1)  As to the personhood of God:  Current  SDA understanding of God does not equate God with being a person in the same sense that we humans are a person. Biblical passages that talk about God in terms of a face, back and hands are doing so, not to present a reality, but to accomodate to our human inability to understand anything outside of our human experience

2)  As to the 3-Angels Messages:  rightly understood, these messages are not centered upon bashing any church outside of Adventism.  I have preached on them, multiple times, in Protestant congregations, on a Sunday morning.   Simply stated, the message of the 1st Angel is that of the same gospel that was proclaimed by Christ in the days of his ministry.

Gregory

God is not a person because we are.  We are persons, because God is. It is just being.  God is the transcendent,  I AM.  Humanity is the direct image of that I am,  that being.  We are not 3 in 1.  We are only 2 in 1.  The Holy Spirit replaces the spirit we have been separated from, because we are in Adam. Our spirit is just as much a person as we are, but it is in God's presence where it belongs.  The Holy Spirit should be in us, working where He belongs. Revelation 6, in the 6th seal describes that humanity does get to see God sitting on the throne.  We will not see Him as we are. We will see Him as we should be.  Why has the church not kept preaching and teaching God the Father as the one sitting on the throne? It has been in the Bible for around 1900 years.

Each generation has to figure out these things for themselves.  Do they keep what they are taught, or do they read the Bible themselves, and ask, "Why have we drifted away from the words in the Bible?"  History should show, that education drifts, and is no less prone to error, than the "hopefully" unchanging text of God's Word itself.

We are in the midst of the 7 seals of Revelation 6.  No more prophecying of future events, unless God leads one to fill in the gaps, so to speak, information wise, what Revelation has to say, and the whole body of OT prophetic writings.  Some already fulfilled by Jesus, the rest unfolding right before us. Most having been fulfilled,  since 1948.  Most only good, looking back in hindsight, probably most not even important any longer.

The only important thing now is repentance and a spirit of revival. The sign of Jonah. We should not runaway from, but tell the lost of sin and sudden destruction. God says that revival comes when 2 Chronicles 7:13-18 is applied. Those in Christ are His people. The harvest is now, the reapers are plenty. The problem is they have grown cold and complacent.  Covid19 was not for the church to stop.  It was God stopping the world, so the church could reap a harvest. Was the church prepared?  Should the church be prepared?  Should folks dismiss God’s warning, and just let Satan get what Satan wants?

On 5/29/2020 at 5:55 PM, Gustave said:

Hi Stinsonmarri, do I understand right that you are affirming that The Father never "became" a Person and the reason would be because the Historic Adventist position was The Father always existed in a flesh, bone and organ "hominid" form? below was the common Adventist teaching on the subject.

It was clearly understood that Ultimate God [The Father] was eternally a "Person" [a humanoid or hominid with flesh, organs and bones] and that this great God begat [exuded]  another from himself and fashioned an additional "PERSON" which they claim had a beginning.

Additionally, are you of the opinion that the Holy Spirit never became a person like it was understood the Father was always a person and the Son "became" a person? I have quotes for this part as well but you may accept what I'm saying as what the Adventists taught at this time. I can post those if you wish. 

Gustave, as I stated: "Please show me in any Scripture except the one in Hebrew that actually is incorrect, where at any time was THESE TWO BEINGS were persons."  This is what I requested but since you have I will get into it clearly and concisely.

The Pioneers who formed the Adventist organization did not have everything correct. “The Divinity of Christ” Bible Echo and Signs of the Times 4, 19 by E. J. Waggoner was later caught up with Dr. Kellogg and Jones. His wife divorced him and he remarried another woman he had dealing with when he worked in England. He never opposed or wrote anything against the SDA Church. What Became of A. T. Jones and E. J. Waggoner? By Arthur White However; many of his writings are apart of the EGW estate. Waggoner made this statement:

In order to redeem men, HE had to come where they were. HE did not lay aside HIS DIVINITY, but HE laid aside HIS GLORY and veiled HIS DIVINITY with humanity. So HIS statement, “MY FATHER is greater than I,” (John 12:48) is perfectly consistent with the claim, made by HIMSELF as well as by all who wrote of HIM, that HE was and is *God. Signs of the Times March 25 to May 6, 1889    * ELOHIYM

You also quoted from Jesus Christ the son of God. By Elder D. M. Canright; who constantly struggled still in the SDA Church, with Satanic forces. He too for a while joined with Dr. Kellogg but left wrote many opposition writings against the Church. If you look at all that he wrote about YAHSHUA being THE SON of THE MOST HIGH, it was very contradictory! The other two paragraphs you provided, you did not give any reference and it was not apart of either Waggoner or Canright writings. Let me make this very simple, the pioneers came out of the known Protestant churches and many of the common beliefs that these various churches had came from the Catholic Church. These people were on milk and they did not have what we have today which is the knowledge of the Lexicon. They did not believe in a trinity, so that was the first break away from the hold of the Catholic Church. They all struggle to understand the truth that for over a thousand years the Catholic church had a grip on the Protestant churches. The reformation of the Protestant was a struggle and brave men and writers during that time still were kept in darkness. Light was giving to each Protestant church, but they refuse to listen to THE HOLY SPIRIT which cause a separation into many different sect just like during the time of the apostles. Miller made the difference and his ministry shook the world and became a big movement. They had the truth in the palm of their hands but they did not understand the fullness of the 2300 day prophecies.

Hiram Edison before EGW had the first vision that was missing in the Millerite movement, but once again unbelief took place and the movement splinter into new Protestant Churches. One group held fast and accepted the vision of Hiram Edison and then a young woman begin to have more visions that were accepted. However, a 7th day Baptist introduce the truth about the Sabbath. This group also struggled but more light was given to them even with Jones and Waggoner. But they too like Israel twice over fail!

Today with all of the knowledge and universities the SDA have, it is shocking to me how much they have changed and how much they accept without let's say fact checking!

On 5/29/2020 at 10:55 PM, Gregory Matthews said:

As to the personhood of God:  Current  SDA understanding of God does not equate God with being a person in the same sense that we humans are a person. Biblical passages that talk about God in terms of a face, back and hands are doing so, not to present a reality, but to accomodate to our human inability to understand anything outside of our human experience

I am including what you stated Pastor Gregory in this as well. I cannot with respect understand what do you mean: "Current  SDA understanding of God does not equate God with being a person in the same sense that we humans are a person." Respectfully, this does not makes sense and appears that you and my church is justifying a word that is made up. This is not what the Greek is saying at all and Strong Greek Dictionary provides these words:

G5481 χαρακτήρ (charaktēr From the same as G5482; a graver (the tool or the person), that is, (by implication) engraving ([“character”], the figure stamped, that is, an exact copy or [figuratively] representation - express image.

G5287 ὑπόστασις (hupostasis): From a compound of G5259 and G2476; a setting under (support), that is, (figuratively) concretely essence, or abstractly assurance (objectively or subjectively): - confidence, confident, person, substance.

Compound Root Words mean there are two roots this word comes from!

G5259 ὑπό (hupo): A primary preposition; under, that is, (with the genitive) of place (beneath), or with verbs (the agency or means, through); (with the accusative) of place (whither [underneath] or where [below]) or time (when [at]): - among, by, from, in, of, under, with. In compounds it retains the same genitive applications, especially of inferior position or condition, and specifically covertly or moderately.

G2476 ἵστημι (histēmi): A prolonged form of a primary word στάω staō (of the same meaning, and used for it in certain tenses); to stand (transitively or intransitively), used in various applications (literally or figuratively): - abide, appoint, bring, continue, covenant, establish, hold up, lay, present, set (up), stanch, stand (by, forth, still, up). Compare G5087.

This week we will conclude our study with a close examination of the Greek word ὑπὸστασις (Strong's #5287), translated "substance" (ASV), "person" (NKJV), and "nature" (NASB) in Hebrew 1:3. ὑπὸστασις is a compound noun from the preposition ὑπο (Strong’s #5259) "under," and the verb ἵστημι (Strongs #2476) "to stand, to set;" thus, literally a thing "standing or set under; hence, substance, foundation or underlying essence or principle." This word is found five times in the Greek New Testament, twice in Paul's second letter to the Corinthians (2 Corinthians 9:4; 11:17), and three times by the writer of Hebrews (Hebrews 1:3; 3:14; 11:1). The modern English versions vary their translation of this word from "substance," "person," "nature," "confident," "confidence," "assurance," "conviction," etc. as to its correct interpretation. All of the lexical authorities agree that it literally means "to set under, stand under, support; a support base or foundation (in various senses);" F1 and denotes "essence or substance - that which stands under the outward form." F2 However, after stating its original meaning even many of the lexicons waver and drastically change its meaning in the different Biblical references in which it is used. Therefore, in order to determine what the inspired apostle intended by this word we should go back to the earliest Biblical writings for they can clarify for us the correct translation of this word. The early church fathers such as Jerome or John Chrysotom to the great Greek scholar Erasmus, in the fifteenth century, all confirmed that the correct meaning and translation during the New Testament era was always substantia (Latin), "substance" or fundamentum (Latin), "foundation." This is not surprising since the Greek word ὑπὸστασις comes from a word that means substratum, which Webster defines as "a part, substance, element, etc. which lies beneath and supports another; foundation; figuratively, any basis or foundation. Noah Webster, Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language Unabridged Second Edition pg.1817

With all that said it means exactly character which is where our English word come from and you can see it! This is how the Scriptures should actually been transliterated:

Who being THE BRIGHTNESS of HIS GLORY, and the CHARACTER of HIS assurance, and upholding all things by THE POWER of HIS WORD; having made purification of our sins (YAHSHUA) sat down on the RIGHT of THE MAJESTY on HIGH, Heb 1:3

The Bible clearly states in John 4:24 that THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT! But, then the verse says once again things that the original Greek did not say. The word him was added and THE SPIRIT YAHSHUA was speaking of was  THE HOLY SPIRIT. Here is the major problem that all churches have including the SDA and it is the word LIFE vs Breathe which the English did get them from the Greek word pneuma!

Old English bræð "odor, scent, stink, exhalation, vapor" (Old English word for "air exhaled from the lungs" was æðm), from Proto-Germanic *bræthaz "smell, exhalation" (source also of Old High German bradam, German Brodem "breath, steam"), perhaps from a PIE root *gwhre- "to breathe; smell." Etymology Dictionary

The word spirit is the most confusing English word that is accepted to be a human soul, vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or superhuman,  an angel, demon, or divine God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit and then ghost, life! Now which  one is it?

G4154 πνέω (pneō): A primary word; to breathe hard, that is, breeze: - blow.

G5594 ψύχω (psuchē): A primary verb; to breathe (voluntarily but gently; thus differing on the one hand from G4154, which denotes properly a forcible respiration; and on the other from the base of G4154, which denotes properly a forcible respiration; and on the other from the base of G109, which refers properly to an inanimate breeze), that is, (by implication of reduction of temperature by evaporation) to chill (figuratively): - wax cold. Strong Greek Dictionary

The above Greek word does not in anyway mean spirit, Bible scholars of Europe were still accepting the Catholic concept. When the Jesuit who were missionary priest were taught to  allow the people to replace the names of their pagan deities with Catholic deity who was call God! Keep in mind the so call Jews were not liked by the Catholic Church or the Protestants until reason!

In the years 500-1500 the Jews, as a religious and a cultural minority, were often preyed upon by the Christian majority in a familiar sociological pattern. The papal record is consistently mixed. Harsh infringements of Jewish rights are censured at the same time that restrictions are imposed on their full participation in society. The vocabulary of guilt for Jesus’ crucifixion and charges of stubbornness and blindness recur.

After a few centuries of freedom from harassment during the Carolingian period (800-1000), the Jews of western Europe began to suffer new indignities as the crusades came on. The Muslims were the "infidel" targets in the attempted recapture of the holy places in Palestine. However, the pillage and slaughter committed by Christian mobs against Jews on the way linger long in Jewish memory.

The Jews of Germany were subjected to many indignities after the crusades, including accusations of poisoning of the wells and ritual murder. In the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries, these slanderous charges often led to massacres. Many German Jews fled eastward, bringing with them a particular dialect (Jüdisch, hence Yiddish), possibly of Bavarian origin. Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries

The Hebrew language was not study like the Greek and the reason they all actually rejected the Old Testament saying it was only for the Jews. Slowly, The Millerite Movement begin to change that with the prophecy of Daniel. The Adventist moved even closer to that direction but they still taught the Greek more than the Hebrew. But the Greeks knew the truth, all nations actually does. Paul and the other Gospel writers knew Hebrew and this language was what they all were familiar with.  Mainly Paul dealt with the Greek speaking people, we know that as a fact today. So the Greeks manuscripts as many believe today use words base off the original Hebrew writers of the Gospel, even Luke did as well.

G2222 ζωή (zōē): LIFE (literally or figuratively): - LIFE.

G2198 ζάω (zaō):A primary verb; to LIVE (literally or figuratively) LIFETIME, ALIVE. Strong Greek Dictionary

What man has done through translation base on their idol worship, they cover or added to YAHWEH'S WORD when the Bible clearly says no to add or subtract. Here is the exact true meaning of THE HOLY SPIRIT in the Old and New Testament.

H7307 רוּחַ (rûach): From H7306; wind; by resemblance breath, figuratively LIFE

H2421 חָיָה (châyâh): A prim root to LIVE, whether literally or figuratively; causatively to revive: - keep (leave, make ALIVE, certainly, give promise LIFE, let, suffer to LIVE, nourish up, preserve ALIVE, QUICKEN, recover, repair, restore o LIFE, revive, God (ELOHIYM) SAVE ALIVE, LIFE, LIVES, surely, be whole.

H2331 חָוָה (châvâh): A primitive root; properly to LIVE; by implication intensively, to declare or show: - show.

H2424 חֲוָא (chăvâ'): (Chaldee); corresponding to H2331; to show: - shew. Strong Hebrew Dictionary

New Testament Hebrew Names and Titles for ELOHYIM THE HOLY SPIRIT: RUACH HAKO'DESH, COMFORTER: HA-MELITZ, ETERNAL SPIRIT: RUACH OLAM, HOLY SPIRIT of PROMISE: RUACH HAKO'DESH KA'SHER DIBBER

THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT mean LIFE ETERNAL and their bodies in HEAVEN are just like THEY made the angels, spirit. This word spirit is actual THEIR FORM and had only one thing to do with the Adams, they receive LIFE which only THEY can give or take away. THE LIFE in the Adams continue to sustain flesh beings until THE ALMIGHTY ONES stop it! IT IS A MYSTERY! The Adams were created in THEIR RESEMBLANCE and actual not an image. We also had THEIR CHARACTER which is RIGHTEOUSNESS we were a SEVEN and now we have become a six! So, to conclude there is no where in the Bible does it says person that is put in when the word does not mean that at all. It meant CHARACTER!

I am sorry about the length, but the word study means to research. I have and I have presented it to you!

Blessings!

4 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Gustave, as I stated: "Please show me in any Scripture except the one in Hebrew that actually is incorrect, where at any time was THESE TWO BEINGS were persons."  This is what I requested but since you have I will get into it clearly and concisely.

The Pioneers who formed the Adventist organization did not have everything correct. “The Divinity of Christ” Bible Echo and Signs of the Times 4, 19 by E. J. Waggoner was later caught up with Dr. Kellogg and Jones. His wife divorced him and he remarried another woman he had dealing with when he worked in England. He never opposed or wrote anything against the SDA Church. What Became of A. T. Jones and E. J. Waggoner? By Arthur White However; many of his writings are apart of the EGW estate. Waggoner made this statement:

In order to redeem men, HE had to come where they were. HE did not lay aside HIS DIVINITY, but HE laid aside HIS GLORY and veiled HIS DIVINITY with humanity. So HIS statement, “MY FATHER is greater than I,” (John 12:48) is perfectly consistent with the claim, made by HIMSELF as well as by all who wrote of HIM, that HE was and is *God. Signs of the Times March 25 to May 6, 1889    * ELOHIYM

You also quoted from Jesus Christ the son of God. By Elder D. M. Canright; who constantly struggled still in the SDA Church, with Satanic forces. He too for a while joined with Dr. Kellogg but left wrote many opposition writings against the Church. If you look at all that he wrote about YAHSHUA being THE SON of THE MOST HIGH, it was very contradictory! The other two paragraphs you provided, you did not give any reference and it was not apart of either Waggoner or Canright writings. Let me make this very simple, the pioneers came out of the known Protestant churches and many of the common beliefs that these various churches had came from the Catholic Church. These people were on milk and they did not have what we have today which is the knowledge of the Lexicon. They did not believe in a trinity, so that was the first break away from the hold of the Catholic Church. They all struggle to understand the truth that for over a thousand years the Catholic church had a grip on the Protestant churches. The reformation of the Protestant was a struggle and brave men and writers during that time still were kept in darkness. Light was giving to each Protestant church, but they refuse to listen to THE HOLY SPIRIT which cause a separation into many different sect just like during the time of the apostles. Miller made the difference and his ministry shook the world and became a big movement. They had the truth in the palm of their hands but they did not understand the fullness of the 2300 day prophecies.

Hiram Edison before EGW had the first vision that was missing in the Millerite movement, but once again unbelief took place and the movement splinter into new Protestant Churches. One group held fast and accepted the vision of Hiram Edison and then a young woman begin to have more visions that were accepted. However, a 7th day Baptist introduce the truth about the Sabbath. This group also struggled but more light was given to them even with Jones and Waggoner. But they too like Israel twice over fail!

Today with all of the knowledge and universities the SDA have, it is shocking to me how much they have changed and how much they accept without let's say fact checking!

I am including what you stated Pastor Gregory in this as well. I cannot with respect understand what do you mean: "Current  SDA understanding of God does not equate God with being a person in the same sense that we humans are a person." Respectfully, this does not makes sense and appears that you and my church is justifying a word that is made up. This is not what the Greek is saying at all and Strong Greek Dictionary provides these words:

G5481 χαρακτήρ (charaktēr From the same as G5482; a graver (the tool or the person), that is, (by implication) engraving ([“character”], the figure stamped, that is, an exact copy or [figuratively] representation - express image.

G5287 ὑπόστασις (hupostasis): From a compound of G5259 and G2476; a setting under (support), that is, (figuratively) concretely essence, or abstractly assurance (objectively or subjectively): - confidence, confident, person, substance.

Compound Root Words mean there are two roots this word comes from!

G5259 ὑπό (hupo): A primary preposition; under, that is, (with the genitive) of place (beneath), or with verbs (the agency or means, through); (with the accusative) of place (whither [underneath] or where [below]) or time (when [at]): - among, by, from, in, of, under, with. In compounds it retains the same genitive applications, especially of inferior position or condition, and specifically covertly or moderately.

G2476 ἵστημι (histēmi): A prolonged form of a primary word στάω staō (of the same meaning, and used for it in certain tenses); to stand (transitively or intransitively), used in various applications (literally or figuratively): - abide, appoint, bring, continue, covenant, establish, hold up, lay, present, set (up), stanch, stand (by, forth, still, up). Compare G5087.

This week we will conclude our study with a close examination of the Greek word ὑπὸστασις (Strong's #5287), translated "substance" (ASV), "person" (NKJV), and "nature" (NASB) in Hebrew 1:3. ὑπὸστασις is a compound noun from the preposition ὑπο (Strong’s #5259) "under," and the verb ἵστημι (Strongs #2476) "to stand, to set;" thus, literally a thing "standing or set under; hence, substance, foundation or underlying essence or principle." This word is found five times in the Greek New Testament, twice in Paul's second letter to the Corinthians (2 Corinthians 9:4; 11:17), and three times by the writer of Hebrews (Hebrews 1:3; 3:14; 11:1). The modern English versions vary their translation of this word from "substance," "person," "nature," "confident," "confidence," "assurance," "conviction," etc. as to its correct interpretation. All of the lexical authorities agree that it literally means "to set under, stand under, support; a support base or foundation (in various senses);" F1 and denotes "essence or substance - that which stands under the outward form." F2 However, after stating its original meaning even many of the lexicons waver and drastically change its meaning in the different Biblical references in which it is used. Therefore, in order to determine what the inspired apostle intended by this word we should go back to the earliest Biblical writings for they can clarify for us the correct translation of this word. The early church fathers such as Jerome or John Chrysotom to the great Greek scholar Erasmus, in the fifteenth century, all confirmed that the correct meaning and translation during the New Testament era was always substantia (Latin), "substance" or fundamentum (Latin), "foundation." This is not surprising since the Greek word ὑπὸστασις comes from a word that means substratum, which Webster defines as "a part, substance, element, etc. which lies beneath and supports another; foundation; figuratively, any basis or foundation. Noah Webster, Webster's New Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language Unabridged Second Edition pg.1817

With all that said it means exactly character which is where our English word come from and you can see it! This is how the Scriptures should actually been transliterated:

Who being THE BRIGHTNESS of HIS GLORY, and the CHARACTER of HIS assurance, and upholding all things by THE POWER of HIS WORD; having made purification of our sins (YAHSHUA) sat down on the RIGHT of THE MAJESTY on HIGH, Heb 1:3

The Bible clearly states in John 4:24 that THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT! But, then the verse says once again things that the original Greek did not say. The word him was added and THE SPIRIT YAHSHUA was speaking of was  THE HOLY SPIRIT. Here is the major problem that all churches have including the SDA and it is the word LIFE vs Breathe which the English did get them from the Greek word pneuma!

Old English bræð "odor, scent, stink, exhalation, vapor" (Old English word for "air exhaled from the lungs" was æðm), from Proto-Germanic *bræthaz "smell, exhalation" (source also of Old High German bradam, German Brodem "breath, steam"), perhaps from a PIE root *gwhre- "to breathe; smell." Etymology Dictionary

The word spirit is the most confusing English word that is accepted to be a human soul, vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or superhuman,  an angel, demon, or divine God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit and then ghost, life! Now which  one is it?

G4154 πνέω (pneō): A primary word; to breathe hard, that is, breeze: - blow.

G5594 ψύχω (psuchē): A primary verb; to breathe (voluntarily but gently; thus differing on the one hand from G4154, which denotes properly a forcible respiration; and on the other from the base of G4154, which denotes properly a forcible respiration; and on the other from the base of G109, which refers properly to an inanimate breeze), that is, (by implication of reduction of temperature by evaporation) to chill (figuratively): - wax cold. Strong Greek Dictionary

The above Greek word does not in anyway mean spirit, Bible scholars of Europe were still accepting the Catholic concept. When the Jesuit who were missionary priest were taught to  allow the people to replace the names of their pagan deities with Catholic deity who was call God! Keep in mind the so call Jews were not liked by the Catholic Church or the Protestants until reason!

In the years 500-1500 the Jews, as a religious and a cultural minority, were often preyed upon by the Christian majority in a familiar sociological pattern. The papal record is consistently mixed. Harsh infringements of Jewish rights are censured at the same time that restrictions are imposed on their full participation in society. The vocabulary of guilt for Jesus’ crucifixion and charges of stubbornness and blindness recur.

After a few centuries of freedom from harassment during the Carolingian period (800-1000), the Jews of western Europe began to suffer new indignities as the crusades came on. The Muslims were the "infidel" targets in the attempted recapture of the holy places in Palestine. However, the pillage and slaughter committed by Christian mobs against Jews on the way linger long in Jewish memory.

The Jews of Germany were subjected to many indignities after the crusades, including accusations of poisoning of the wells and ritual murder. In the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries, these slanderous charges often led to massacres. Many German Jews fled eastward, bringing with them a particular dialect (Jüdisch, hence Yiddish), possibly of Bavarian origin. Christian Persecution of Jews over the Centuries

The Hebrew language was not study like the Greek and the reason they all actually rejected the Old Testament saying it was only for the Jews. Slowly, The Millerite Movement begin to change that with the prophecy of Daniel. The Adventist moved even closer to that direction but they still taught the Greek more than the Hebrew. But the Greeks knew the truth, all nations actually does. Paul and the other Gospel writers knew Hebrew and this language was what they all were familiar with.  Mainly Paul dealt with the Greek speaking people, we know that as a fact today. So the Greeks manuscripts as many believe today use words base off the original Hebrew writers of the Gospel, even Luke did as well.

G2222 ζωή (zōē): LIFE (literally or figuratively): - LIFE.

G2198 ζάω (zaō):A primary verb; to LIVE (literally or figuratively) LIFETIME, ALIVE. Strong Greek Dictionary

What man has done through translation base on their idol worship, they cover or added to YAHWEH'S WORD when the Bible clearly says no to add or subtract. Here is the exact true meaning of THE HOLY SPIRIT in the Old and New Testament.

H7307 רוּחַ (rûach): From H7306; wind; by resemblance breath, figuratively LIFE

H2421 חָיָה (châyâh): A prim root to LIVE, whether literally or figuratively; causatively to revive: - keep (leave, make ALIVE, certainly, give promise LIFE, let, suffer to LIVE, nourish up, preserve ALIVE, QUICKEN, recover, repair, restore o LIFE, revive, God (ELOHIYM) SAVE ALIVE, LIFE, LIVES, surely, be whole.

H2331 חָוָה (châvâh): A primitive root; properly to LIVE; by implication intensively, to declare or show: - show.

H2424 חֲוָא (chăvâ'): (Chaldee); corresponding to H2331; to show: - shew. Strong Hebrew Dictionary

New Testament Hebrew Names and Titles for ELOHYIM THE HOLY SPIRIT: RUACH HAKO'DESH, COMFORTER: HA-MELITZ, ETERNAL SPIRIT: RUACH OLAM, HOLY SPIRIT of PROMISE: RUACH HAKO'DESH KA'SHER DIBBER

THE FATHER, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT mean LIFE ETERNAL and their bodies in HEAVEN are just like THEY made the angels, spirit. This word spirit is actual THEIR FORM and had only one thing to do with the Adams, they receive LIFE which only THEY can give or take away. THE LIFE in the Adams continue to sustain flesh beings until THE ALMIGHTY ONES stop it! IT IS A MYSTERY! The Adams were created in THEIR RESEMBLANCE and actual not an image. We also had THEIR CHARACTER which is RIGHTEOUSNESS we were a SEVEN and now we have become a six! So, to conclude there is no where in the Bible does it says person that is put in when the word does not mean that at all. It meant CHARACTER!

I am sorry about the length, but the word study means to research. I have and I have presented it to you!

Blessings!

So, you believe that God (The Father), God the Son and God the Holy Spirit all have bodies in heaven - they are all spirit but this spirit has a hominid form?  

16 hours ago, Gustave said:

So, you believe that God (The Father), God the Son and God the Holy Spirit all have bodies in heaven - they are all spirit but this spirit has a hominid form?  

Gustave: Why one earth do you and others believe that ELOHIM has to be some hominid, that doesn't exist. This is the temporal mind of the flesh beings who think everything exist around us. It doesn't! THEY created the Universe and not the bang nonsense. We were made from dirt and THEIR LIFE was BREATHE into us! Explain the Tree of LIFE? Scientists and Bible Scholars think that suns created dies, and that Novas, black matter, other worlds all based on their theories. We think we know everything about the universe through a microscope in our atmosphere, or a satellite that has only land on Mars and visited other planets; only in our solar system. We are not capable to pass through the meteorite belt that is beyond Mars.

Give me a break! YAHWEH told us in the Book of Job that their are other beings from other worlds who visit THE MOST HIGH at Appointed Time. We here on earth believe that these highly created beings want to visit this place. Can you create an angel and how do THE ALMIGHTY travel thru space, we need oxygen and a space ship. Do you know how cold outer space is? We can't stand the temperature of the North and South Pole, also in our high level atmosphere where the planes fly!  Can you die and raise yourself! You got to be kidding! We are so gullible we will accept things without questioning them to see if they make sense. The Bible tell you two major things, the secret and mystery belongs to THEM and we do not have THEIR WAYS or THOUGHT we cannot even fathom THEM!

Have YAHSHUA revealed HIMSELF as A SPIRITUAL BEING yes Gen 18:1; 32:22-30;  Ex 3:2; 24:11, 12; 33:17-23; 34:5, 6;  Joshua 5:13-15; Luke 24:31, 37-54; 1Co 15:22; 35, 36, 39-45; Heb 1:2; 10:5; Rev 1:10-18. We rather believe in ghost and goblins, some place called hell when it means the grave. Like in the days of Noah they did not believe it was going to rain. We make up a false idea of who YAHSHUA IS claiming HE looks White and HE doesn't. If HE look any color HE would be brown because HIS ancestry female were from Ham and the males from Shem! We don't actually know because the Command is not to make any graven image of the Heaven above. So you think on that as well. We are so clueless of how much we have been deceive by Satan over THE ALMIGHTY ONES FORM that shows how unholy we have become. We think we know everything  and have become so irreverent to have the nerve to call us hominids and then THE ALMIGHTY ONES. I would like you to answer the questions HE Said to Job which include the knowledge of the constellations. How on earth can we sing the song, HOW GREAT THOU ARE and think THEY are made like us! Ridiculous, arrogant and ignorant! If the Adams were alive now they would think we are some horrid deform creature. We know nothing and we have become foolish in our thinking! I truly shudder! We need to humble ourselves, confess and prayer that THE FATHER will have mercy on us. I can YAHSHUA Say; FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE DOING! 

Peace with prayer and Humbleness!

On 5/29/2020 at 9:38 AM, B/W Photodude said:

Why do I always hear the theme tune from Twilight Zone when I read these interpretations of Revelation?

The Bible says there is no private interpretation. However many want to make the mark a day. When is man able to mark a day? I know you think you can by writing down what you are going to do on a day but we do not have the power to mark a day. Satan can't mark a day, he just tell you keep a day in rebellion against THE ALMIGHTY ONES. You cannot make any day holy, you cannot bless a day, and most of all we can't make a day! Only THE ALMIGHTY ONES Can! Man do not keep Sunday holy at all. They go outside and smoke, cook, watch football or baseball. They have picknicks among other things. Do they do these things on the Sabbath yes they do, but they are breaking YAHWEH'S ORDER and they know so they make excuse claiming it was for the Jews. Really, there were  no Jews when the Adams were created or any time during the apostles. Matter of fact the letter J was created in the Middle Ages. YAHWEH call the Hebrews (the meaning of Eber), IsraEL and it was to be a house of Prayer for all people. Again in the end the same name IsraEL is giving for all people. So, I wonder who is doing the thing YAHWEH Said to not do and that is interpretation?

Blessings!

2 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

The Bible says there is no private interpretation.

Its NOT a "private interpretation" according to the Biblical definition and context thereof.

When is man able to mark a day?

God is the ONE who did this:

Exo 20:10  But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
Exo 20:11  For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

You cannot make any day holy, you cannot bless a day, and most of all we can't make a day! Only THE ALMIGHTY ONES Can!

The Sabbath, the seventh-day Sabbath was made by God during creation week. It IS a "sign" between us and God of a relationship, and Biblically speaking, there is NO REASON to lessen the Sabbath's importance for God's people today. If scripture doesn't do it, then why would we?

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

On 6/2/2020 at 8:22 PM, stinsonmarri said:

Gustave: Why one earth do you and others believe that ELOHIM has to be some hominid, that doesn't exist. This is the temporal mind of the flesh beings who think everything exist around us. It doesn't! THEY created the Universe and not the bang nonsense. We were made from dirt and THEIR LIFE was BREATHE into us! Explain the Tree of LIFE? Scientists and Bible Scholars think that suns created dies, and that Novas, black matter, other worlds all based on their theories. We think we know everything about the universe through a microscope in our atmosphere, or a satellite that has only land on Mars and visited other planets; only in our solar system. We are not capable to pass through the meteorite belt that is beyond Mars.

Give me a break! YAHWEH told us in the Book of Job that their are other beings from other worlds who visit THE MOST HIGH at Appointed Time. We here on earth believe that these highly created beings want to visit this place. Can you create an angel and how do THE ALMIGHTY travel thru space, we need oxygen and a space ship. Do you know how cold outer space is? We can't stand the temperature of the North and South Pole, also in our high level atmosphere where the planes fly!  Can you die and raise yourself! You got to be kidding! We are so gullible we will accept things without questioning them to see if they make sense. The Bible tell you two major things, the secret and mystery belongs to THEM and we do not have THEIR WAYS or THOUGHT we cannot even fathom THEM!

Have YAHSHUA revealed HIMSELF as A SPIRITUAL BEING yes Gen 18:1; 32:22-30;  Ex 3:2; 24:11, 12; 33:17-23; 34:5, 6;  Joshua 5:13-15; Luke 24:31, 37-54; 1Co 15:22; 35, 36, 39-45; Heb 1:2; 10:5; Rev 1:10-18. We rather believe in ghost and goblins, some place called hell when it means the grave. Like in the days of Noah they did not believe it was going to rain. We make up a false idea of who YAHSHUA IS claiming HE looks White and HE doesn't. If HE look any color HE would be brown because HIS ancestry female were from Ham and the males from Shem! We don't actually know because the Command is not to make any graven image of the Heaven above. So you think on that as well. We are so clueless of how much we have been deceive by Satan over THE ALMIGHTY ONES FORM that shows how unholy we have become. We think we know everything  and have become so irreverent to have the nerve to call us hominids and then THE ALMIGHTY ONES. I would like you to answer the questions HE Said to Job which include the knowledge of the constellations. How on earth can we sing the song, HOW GREAT THOU ARE and think THEY are made like us! Ridiculous, arrogant and ignorant! If the Adams were alive now they would think we are some horrid deform creature. We know nothing and we have become foolish in our thinking! I truly shudder! We need to humble ourselves, confess and prayer that THE FATHER will have mercy on us. I can YAHSHUA Say; FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE DOING! 

Peace with prayer and Humbleness!

I don't believe The Father to be a flesh & bone hominid - the SDA Pioneers believed / taught that & Ellen White confirmed the SDA Pioneer's teaching by supposedly having visions. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/6/2020 at 8:10 PM, stinsonmarri said:

The Bible says there is no private interpretation. ... Said to not do and that is interpretation?

Have no idea what this had to do with my post you quoted from.

Bill Liversidge Seminars

That "no private interpretation" text is a little silly. Every interpretation starts out as a private interpretation. One then discusses it and if others agree then it is no longer private.

William Miller's theories were all private interpretations until he had a following. The whole 2300 days/investigative judgement theory was a private interpretation. The "papacy=the beast" theory was a private interpretation. All of Uriah Smith's theories were/are private interpretations.

How many followers or adherents does one need before a private interpretation is no longer private?

God never said "Thou shalt not think".

2 hours ago, pierrepaul said:

Every interpretation starts out as a private interpretation.

THIS is a perfect example of religious relativism. (nothing is really true). If you were even half right, no one would even need to bother reading their Bible. In Fact, what you wrote here is "private interpretation," and really, just part of the problem.

Light In The Clouds

The "no private interpretation" text is often used as a cudgel to squash the opinion of anyone who doesn't accept the religious establishment's position. This use is especially ironic when used by the establishment of a religious movement that was born out of rebellion to the then established religious authorities.

So, how many adherents does one need before an interpretation is no longer a "private interpretation"?

Or, if it has nothing to do with the number of adherents, what is your interpretation of the phrase "private interpretation"?

God never said "Thou shalt not think".

On 6/6/2020 at 10:58 PM, BlessedMan said:

ts NOT a "private interpretation" according to the Biblical definition and context thereof.

It is not the context is what you want to accept! The KJV Bible Scholar wanted to use a word that will divert from the true understanding. Private by Strong Greek Dictionary states:

Of uncertain affinity; pertaining to self, that is, one's own.

Now it appears very clear that many of the modern versions made it plain:

Above all understand this: no prophecy of Scripture comes about from a person’s own interpretation. 2Peter 1:20 TLV

God is the ONE who did this:

If you notice that is the point I was making! "You cannot make any day holy, you cannot bless a day, and most of all we can't make a day! Only THE ALMIGHTY ONES Can! Man do not keep Sunday holy at all. They go outside and smoke, cook, watch football or baseball. They have picknicks among other things. Do they do these things on the Sabbath yes they do, but they are breaking YAHWEH'S ORDER and they know so they make excuse claiming it was for the Jews. Really, there were  no Jews when the Adams were created or any time during the apostles." 

The Sabbath, the seventh-day Sabbath was made by God during creation week. It IS a "sign" between us and God of a relationship, and Biblically speaking, there is NO REASON to lessen the Sabbath's importance for God's people today. If scripture doesn't do it, then why would we?

That is why the beast, nor Satan can mark any day! That's my point! They cannot mark it, create it, bless it, NOTHING! A mark is a tattoo that can be on your body or stamped and you only see with ultra lights. Tattoo is back in business young people, old people mark their bodies more now then the ancient world. It has become so awful with all those marks all over the body. The beast will have his special mark and no one knows who he is nor his mark. You will not know him until the beginning of 1,290 days that Daniel was referring to and Rev 11:17. That is after the 2nd woe and just before the 3rd and finally woe when YAHSHUA will come! It is in the Bible plain and clear! 

Nobody can lessen the Sabbath but, you cannot say something that is not in the Bible either. No where in any Bible does it speak of the Sabbath being the main conflict by it self. It speaks of keeping the Commandments and have the Testimony of YAHSHUA! Rev 12:17

To the Law and the Testimony if speak not according to this WORD it is because there is no light in them. Isa 8:20

That's what the Bible said show that is said there be a problem with the Sabbath versus the first day of the week?

Blessings and Happy Sabbath!

On 6/7/2020 at 11:40 AM, Gustave said:

I don't believe The Father to be a flesh & bone hominid - the SDA Pioneers believed / taught that & Ellen White confirmed the SDA Pioneer's teaching by supposedly having visions. 

Show me where EGW use the word hominid? You uses that word yourself! Because they did not understand how THEIR BODIES were not like us, coming out of Protestant churches; everyone thinks they are supposed to know everything and they didn't. Spirits are beings, flesh are beings made from different sources. We came from dirt can you create a being from that substance? They bodies are Spirit a form we know nothing about. Satan knows more then we do and he knows and distorts everything that THE ALMIGHTY SAYS! We all have read THE FATHER IS A SPIRIT and the part that says to worship HIM in spirit and in truth. Satan had the KJV to bring in spiritualism a false belief in the truth about the word spirit. Instead using the word mind they used spirit. Why? Because they believed in ghost,  EVIL SPIRITS (HELLO) who you accept but not the truth about YAHWEH! Mary nor the two disciples on the road to Damascus recognized YAHSHUA after HE rose! HE came and ate, then disappeared in front of the disciples. He did the same thing in Ex 24:10 or when Abraham saw YAHSHUA and two angels and they ate with him! The problem is we rather believe a lie than the truth if it is slapping us in the face! The Europeans have distorted a lot but NOT ENOUGH the truth cannot be destroyed! What gets me people claim to believe the Bible but they don't! The word person is NOT actually in the original Text. The Europeans Bible Scholars put in it there to make THE ALMIGHTY ONES like the Greek theos! You know the ones who can have sex with women! That is why so many believe that angels who have no gender can have sex. The Bible never called Adam man that is an English word based on male ego. YAHWEH SAID; Let US make Adams both male and female. Those two words deals with their individual sex organs. But, again people will believe a lie quicker than the truth. The world had to accept what happen to George Floyd because YAHWEH open the world's eyes to see the truth and all realize what I been saying about prejudice has now come alive. Mass protesting of all colors. YAHWEH has had enough! You have taken the pagan name god spell backward is dog, when HE gave us all HIS NAME. Go ahead believe what you want but don't put the pioneers in with your lies! You will not find EGW or any of them used the word hominid!

Happy Sabbath!

Stinsonmarri I have to admit, your posts are always interesting! ?

Light In The Clouds

On 6/8/2020 at 10:58 PM, B/W Photodude said:

Have no idea what this had to do with my post you quoted from.

The problem with you is that you never have ideas. You like you know who are a match when it comes to understanding the truth! No ideas are going to cost a lot of people their lives. They wearing a mask is hoax, and all the people protesting were looters and thugs! They are the Evangelical church folks that seen their leader us the non political military on innocent people for a photo shoot! Or even an elderly White man that was knocked down by the police and they just left him there because he was protesting! Yep, you have no idea!

Peace!

47 minutes ago, BlessedMan said:

Stinsonmarri I have to admit, your posts are always interesting! ?

Thanks! So are some of yours!:thumbsup:

Happy Sabbath!

On 5/25/2020 at 8:58 PM, Gustave said:

If a person bases what they believe off of what they can measure and observe I've more than proven what I was saying - or better what the authors of those articles I quoted were saying. 

I'm convinced that Gregory is right about the "Big Tent" in Adventism. What I'm finding is that some folks will go to great lengths to deny this. No drama here.

Gustave: Why are you here? All people not only Adventist denies things. People deny there is racism, or a flood, that the earth is round. They deny YAHWEH TRUE NAME, that THE HOLY SPIRIT is not a ghost! The deny that man went to the moon. I definitely deny that the Jesuit is all that everyone makes them out to be. I also deny that Ellen White ever accept the trinity. Now, I deny these things because people try to make something true that is not true and claim it in the Bible and is not! Adventist are people who have their faults just like we all have or has had at one time. My church has it problems but all the churches do! Give it a rest please!

Happy Sabbath!