05. Gad the Seer - 1 Chron 29:29
06. Prophecy of Ahijah, the Shilomite - 1Chron 29:29 
07. Iddo the Seer - 2 Chron 9:29
08. Shemiah - 2 Chronicles 12:15
09. Jehu - 1Chron 20:34
10. the Covenant - Exodus 20:19–23:33
11. Wars of the Lord - Numbers 21:14
12. the generations of Adam - Gen5:1

Chronicles of the Kings of Israel -  1 Kings 14:19 (One of many references)
Chronicles of the Kings of Judah - 1 Kings 14:29 (One of many references)

Frequently written: now the rest of the acts of (insert name of king of your choice!) are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the Kings of Israel (or) Judah

Visions of Iddo  - 2 Chron 9:29
Story of the Prophet Iddo -  2 Chronicles 13:22
Iddo the seer concerning genealogies - 2 Chron 12:15

God's book - "my book"(Exodus 32:33) "the book"

This book of the Law of Moses - Book of Joshua 8:31-32
This book of the Law of God - Joshua 1:8

In the Biblical book of Esther:
Book of the Chronicles of the Kings - Esther 10:2 
Book of the Record of the Chronicles - Esther 6:1
Book of the Chronicles of the Kings of Media & Persia Esther 10:2 

Annals of King David - 1 Chronicles 27:24

Book of the Vision of Nahum - Nahum 1:1

Book of Remembrance - Malachi 3:16

Book of the Generations of Jesus Christ - Matthew 1:1

Book of the Prophet Esaias - Luke 4:17-19

Book of the Prophets - Acts 7:42

Epistle from the Laodicians - Col 4:16

The Little Book - Revelation 10:2

Lamb's Book of Life - Revelation 21:27

Book of Life - Philippians 4:3

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Books mentioned in SOP, but not in the Bible

DA313.3: In the book of God's providence, the volume of life, we are each given a page. That page contains every particular of our history; even the hairs of the head are numbered. God's children are never absent from His mind.

GC660-661 - During the thousand years between the first and the second resurrection the judgment of the wicked takes place. The apostle Paul points to this judgment as an event that follows the second advent. “Judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts.” 1 Corinthians 4:5. Daniel declares that when the Ancient of Days came, “judgment was given to the saints of the Most High.” Daniel 7:22. At this time the righteous reign as kings and priests unto God. John in the Revelation says: “I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them.” “They shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.” Revelation 20:4, 6. It is at this time that, as foretold by Paul, “the saints shall judge the world.” 1 Corinthians 6:2. In union with Christ they judge the wicked, comparing their acts with the statute book, the Bible, and deciding every case according to the deeds done in the body. Then the portion which the wicked must suffer is meted out, according to their works; and it is recorded against their names in the book of death.

I find the book of Jasher that I have read some of to be a very interesting book. I have one copy as a 400 page pdf of which I cannot find the internet source of where I got it. So, the sacred texts website has it there. This is the only possible book surviving from the Old Testament times and even it may not be the Book of Jasher noted in Joshua.

Book of Jasher references:

https://www.ccel.org/a/anonymous/jasher/real.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sefer_haYashar_(midrash)

• Like 2

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

Good stuff here my friend! You have been studying! Really appreciate this work you have done! Thank you.

• Like 1

(2 Cor 1:3-4) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.

Light In The Clouds

In Christ; and through The Spirit; "there is always a little Light..."  (Micah 7:8).

I often read books with comp books to note things I come across when reading. Different things catch my eye as I read. One time in reading the Core Curriculum for Neuroscience Nursing I noticed typos right away. I collected a notebook full of all the typos and poorly stated text as I read. (The volume was cheaply printed and likely not proofread carefully and spell checker would not have helped!)

I noticed the Scripture often had books named that have been lost to history. We have a paucity of writings from certain authors and I am certain they must have written much more in their time. Iddo is listed as writing books but we have none of his. After I had compiled the list, I searched out the term "book" in a Bible app and found out I had missed very few.

This would all be contrasted in the enormous volume of writings of EGW. Of course, they probably did not have paper back then and writing was a more complicated process. Increases in "technology" make for a greater volume of output. Similarly, when people migrated to digital cameras, the amount of pictures greatly increased. Back in the day of using film developing and printing and storing paper prints it was more cumbersome and inconvenient, not to mention much more expensive. I recently cleared over 5000 pictures from my wife's iPhone. I highly doubt she would have taken most of those pics with film and paper.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism