ClubAdventist is back!

On Racial Issues

Gregory Matthews

9 hours ago, Gustave said:

Stop applying Louis Farrakhan logic to Biblical Interpretation. 

Deut 3, 11:

For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man

Og, King of Bashan was the LAST of the tyrants on the planet? You did say Paleo Hebrew says Giant simply means tyrant.  

I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you Stinson but the Bible is full of supernatural events, creatures and yes, even giants. 

Game Of Thrones: Jon's first meeting with a Giant - YouTube

Again you want to make something that is not the Paleo Hebrew meaning. The meaning in English is invigorating which means making one feel strong, healthy, and full of energy.  Good ole Europeans translators saw that the king of Bashan bed made of iron and it was 14 ft in length and 6 ft in width so they said that this Paleo Hebrew word râphâ' or râphâh means that he was a giant. The Bible did not say that, it was falsely translated to be the English word giant.  The king of Bashan was strong, health and full of energy and yes he was tall! Now let's look at the verse in the Peshitta and it reads:

“For only Oḡ sovereign of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaites. See, his bedstead was an iron bedstead. Is it not in Rabbah of the children of Ammon? Nine cubits is its length and four cubits its width, according to the cubit of a man. Deu 3:11

And Yisra’ěl struck him with the edge of the sword, and took possession of his land from the Arnon to the Yabboq, as far as the children of Ammon, for the border of the children of Ammon was strong. Num 21:24

Ammon's were Lot child with one of his daughters who got him drunk; when they fled Sodom. The Rephaites were remnant of the Ammonites and yes, they were tall and strong people. But the word did not mean giants again a lie told by the European translators. These people had nothing to do with the antediluvian people before the flood. Let me break it to you Gustave you believe things that are not supernatural at all. You believe in myths. We see that today with these conspiracies theories that have people that took over the Capitol. Why? Because they heard a bunch of lies! Satan will tell you anything, have people to add things to the Bible which were not written. Then here you come becoming delusional to believe a lie! That is a choice that you want to believe. Like people believe in aliens, ghost, monsters, dracula, werewolves etc. I tell you what bring me some evidence of these so call supernatural whatever you think exist! I give you Lucifer and his angels and they are mighty but YAHWEH, YAHSHUA , and THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALMIGHTY!

Happy Sabbath!

2 hours ago, B/W Photodude said:

So, you didn't likme the fact that I did respond to your last post regarding this quote? So, you go there again to provoke another fight?

This is about as ludicrous an argument as I have ever seen for" it is not in the Bible." Any first grader and many kindergartners can count ten commandments.

Great it ludicrous! Fine! Thanks! I do not provoke a fight you are not near me to hit you!ROFLMHO Do we disagree yes we do! I do not care if you don't respond to my post or not. That my friend is your choice. So go count them if that what you think I said. Let me state clearly that is not what I said so I don't think you pass Kindergarten. I said very clear LOOK UP THE HEBREW WORD FOR TEN! I also said see how many times do you read the two words together ten commandment. I leave those two because maybe the last one I said might be too difficult for you.

Happy Sabbath!

52 minutes ago, B/W Photodude said:

Sorry! Usually watch more closely for typos. Should read:

So, you didn't like the fact that I did not respond to your last post regarding this quote? So, you go there again to provoke another fight?

Nope! We have disagreement, not fighting! Need to graduate from kindergarten and learn the differences! Oh! Wednesday the people who was a mob in the Capitol building, now they were fighting with the police. One police was killed, beaten with a fire extinguisher! See they show how they love the police by killing them. Black Life Matter was peaceful! This topic is dealing with racism and boy what happen two days ago show the truth about racism!

Happy Sabbath!

14 minutes ago, stinsonmarri said:

Nope! We have disagreement, not fighting! Need to graduate from kindergarten and learn the differences! Oh! Wednesday the people who was a mob in the Capitol building, now they were fighting with the police. One police was killed, beaten with a fire extinguisher! See they show how they love the police by killing them. Black Life Matter was peaceful! This topic is dealing with racism and boy what happen two days ago show the truth about racism!

Happy Sabbath!

See they show how they love the police by killing them. Black Life Matter was peaceful! This topic is dealing with racism and boy what happen two days ago show the truth about racism!Wonder 

Wonder if a search would show a similar statement and thinking when BLM burned MPLS. One man was burned alive. BLM certainly weren't peaceful for months

Or is what you perceive as racism two days ago  the only "racism" that counts?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

12 minutes ago, bonnie said:

Wonder if a search would show a similar statement and thinking when BLM burned MPLS. One man was burned alive. BLM certainly weren't peaceful for months

The mainstream media is doing a wonderful job of deceiving everyone to believe those who were there to support the president were the ones doing the damage. Groups of the president's supporters were attempting to prevent rioters from entering the Capital building. There is footage showing the police taking down barricades and letting the rioters thru to the Capital building. There were known Antifa people shrouded in Trump garb doing this violence and they strangely enough had on brand new Trump hats, and in they had not been wearing them before. You people who eat it up from CNN and the like (now even including Fox) are being played for fools to advance their agenda.

136642057_10221078184078936_4157522868050868331_n.jpg

If you thought the siege on Capitol Hill was bad... You have unfortunately seen nothing yet for when the end comes —

“The Lord is removing His restrictions from the earth, and soon there will be death and destruction, increasing crime, and cruel, evil working against the rich [Elite] who have exalted themselves against the poor. Those who are without God’s protection will find no safety in any place or position. Human agents are being trained and are using their inventive power to put in operation the most powerful machinery to wound and to kill.” - {CCh 336.4}

“At the same time anarchy is seeking to sweep away all law, not only divine, but human. The centralizing of wealth and power; the vast combinations for the enriching of the few at the expense of the many; the combinations of the poorer classes for the defense of their interests and claims; the spirit of unrest, of riot and bloodshed; the world-wide dissemination of the same teachings that led to the French Revolution—all are tending to involve the whole world in a struggle similar to that which convulsed France.” – {Ed 228.2}

“But evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.” (2 Timothy 3:13)

“And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.” (Matthew 24:12)

“And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

I now get calls from frightened people over the future under a regime that many see as on the road to a communist dictatorship. I can do nothing more than to tell them to be right with God. "He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love ..." I remind them that we are sojourners here and this is not our world. Unfortunately, the spirit of hate is growing rapidly and you can see it in the world, the church, and even in internet forums. The last vestiges of the character of God is being erased from the wicked ones.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

2 minutes ago, Theophilus said:

No that is not true. These are not antifa.

Consider the source. We shall see. The horned guy looks unlike any Trump follower I have ever seen. It is not the usual beliefs of those who support the President to crash buildings and riot. Strangely enough, before the rally bags of concrete blocks were seen around the city reminiscent of the pallets of bricks that showed up at BLM riots last spring. It cetainly is in the interests of people like George Soros and the like to make it appear that Trump supporters would engage in riots and beating policemen.

But you are welcome to keep believing MSM.

>>>Texts in blue type are quotes<<<

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

--Shakespeare from Hamlet

Bill Liversidge Seminars

The Emergent Church and the Invasion of Spiritualism

At the time of Christ every Synagogue was using the Septuagint within and outside of Judea. Jesus and the Apostles quoted more from the Septuagint than they did from any other source. If Paleo Hebrew was of such an import as a carrier of Scripture Jesus and the Apostles wouldn't have been quoting from the Septuagint. 

I see that Paleo Hebrew factors into "Black Israelite" teaching quite a bit & I wont be surprised if I find it mentioned in other fringe groups. Below are a couple of videos of Black Israelites, its interesting to see how their tactics work and how they interact with others. 

Who Are The Black Israelites? - YouTube

Hebrew Israelites give knowledge at black college expo. (Throw back video) - YouTube

1 hour ago, JoeMo said:

That is a stinking pile of bovine excrement!

Stinsomarri said that  Black Life Matter was peaceful!  MPLS at peace.   

A building burned in Minneapolis during protests against the killing of George Floyd by the police in May.
Credit...Victor J. Blue for The New York Times

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

16 hours ago, stinsonmarri said:

Again you want to make something that is not the Paleo Hebrew meaning. The meaning in English is invigorating which means making one feel strong, healthy, and full of energy.  Good ole Europeans translators saw that the king of Bashan bed made of iron and it was 14 ft in length and 6 ft in width so they said that this Paleo Hebrew word râphâ' or râphâh means that he was a giant. The Bible did not say that, it was falsely translated to be the English word giant.  The king of Bashan was strong, health and full of energy and yes he was tall! Now let's look at the verse in the Peshitta and it reads:

“For only Oḡ sovereign of Bashan was left of the remnant of the Rephaites. See, his bedstead was an iron bedstead. Is it not in Rabbah of the children of Ammon? Nine cubits is its length and four cubits its width, according to the cubit of a man. Deu 3:11

And Yisra’ěl struck him with the edge of the sword, and took possession of his land from the Arnon to the Yabboq, as far as the children of Ammon, for the border of the children of Ammon was strong. Num 21:24

Ammon's were Lot child with one of his daughters who got him drunk; when they fled Sodom. The Rephaites were remnant of the Ammonites and yes, they were tall and strong people. But the word did not mean giants again a lie told by the European translators. These people had nothing to do with the antediluvian people before the flood. Let me break it to you Gustave you believe things that are not supernatural at all. You believe in myths. We see that today with these conspiracies theories that have people that took over the Capitol. Why? Because they heard a bunch of lies! Satan will tell you anything, have people to add things to the Bible which were not written. Then here you come becoming delusional to believe a lie! That is a choice that you want to believe. Like people believe in aliens, ghost, monsters, dracula, werewolves etc. I tell you what bring me some evidence of these so call supernatural whatever you think exist! I give you Lucifer and his angels and they are mighty but YAHWEH, YAHSHUA , and THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALMIGHTY!

Happy Sabbath!

I hate to be the one to break it to you but there were many different types of Jews at the time of Jesus, religious groups of Jews. There was only ONE group of Jews that Jesus said had religious interpretation authority and that was the Scribes and Pharisees - they were the ones that sat on the seat of Moses. The Scribes and Pharisees were not using Paleo Hebrew Stinson. 

Furthermore, the Apostles believed in ghosts as did Jesus. 

"But when they saw him walking upon the sea, they supposed it had been a spirit, and cried out:" Mark 6,49

So, everyone in the boat thought the approaching Jesus was a ghost. Poor Apostles, floating around and no Stinson around to educate them about about Paleo Hebrew. 

Evidently Jesus could have used some correction about this ghost error as well.

"Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." Luke 24, 39

&

"For the Sad′ducees say that there is no resurrection, nor angel, nor spirit; but the Pharisees acknowledge them all." Acts 23,8

Paul was a Pharisee.

Furthermore, it was Paul who stated that while Christians on earth were worshiping Christ there was a festive gathering in heaven where the spirits of men were present along with the angels and God. So, I'm sorry - Paul, along with Jesus and the original Apostles are not buying your Johnny come lately Paleo Hebrew argument. I'll admit, your Paleo arguments may indeed hold sway among the Black Israelites & Nation of Islam but whereas teaching authority is concerned anyone with even an elementary grasp of 1st century Judaism can dismiss them without incident. 

18 minutes ago, bonnie said:

Stinsomarri said that  Black Life Matter was peaceful!  MPLS at peace.   

A building burned in Minneapolis during protests against the killing of George Floyd by the police in May.
Credit...Victor J. Blue for The New York Times

BLM will matter when they matter internally to blacks. 

in 2005 93% of blacks who were murdered were murdered by blacks. In 2005 black people were estimated to represent 13% of the U.S. population.  In the last 8 years I've spent over 3000 hours of my own personal time and several thousand dollars involved in civil rights movement. I know as a matter of fact that blacks are at a disadvantage and subject to racism - however, it's NOT the type of racism hyped by the media. 

Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men - CBS News

2 hours ago, JoeMo said:

That is a stinking pile of bovine excrement!

I know it kills you! Truth hurts and it brings out hatred. So hate on brother Joe. Jump up and shout for those White people who do like that not only Biden won; but he showed what America is truly made of PEOPLE OF DIFFERENT COLORS! You see even Biden said the same thing. You folks want to make America White again. You ransack the Capitol building, but did not kill any Democratic Congressperson. Nor did you hang poor ole Pence. Your leader showed what racism really is. Pence accepted the votes of Biden and your racist group did not like it. One poor officer was killed protecting and defending Congressperson of all color! YAHWEH ALLOW us to win Georgia because change is coming. People who want to be obedient and keep the Commandments of THE FATHER and The Testimony of YAHSHUA will love one another not with hatred over ones skin. I see that some Black Lives Matter will be saved and maybe Stacy Abram! Biden was selected by YAHWEH because it is time for the sealing of HIS people. 144,000 will be seal to reap the harvest of soul of the great multitude. Racist will not win.  It will not happen and YAHWEH will show you, that HE, THE SON and THE HOLY SPIRIT is no respect of person!

Praise YAHWEH!

17 hours ago, bonnie said:

See they show how they love the police by killing them. Black Life Matter was peaceful! This topic is dealing with racism and boy what happen two days ago show the truth about racism!Wonder 

Or is what you perceive as racism two days ago  the only "racism" that counts?

Bonnie you are back! Great to see you! Well, find the search and let's take a look at it. I am game are you? I can always hear what others have to say. Why you are searching, check out why there is civil fight going on in the Republican party; the suppose to be right folks! Don't seem so right to me!

1 hour ago, Gustave said:

BLM will matter when they matter internally to blacks. 

in 2005 93% of blacks who were murdered were murdered by blacks. In 2005 black people were estimated to represent 13% of the U.S. population.  In the last 8 years I've spent over 3000 hours of my own personal time and several thousand dollars involved in civil rights movement. I know as a matter of fact that blacks are at a disadvantage and subject to racism - however, it's NOT the type of racism hyped by the media. 

Feds: 49% Of Murder Victims Are Black Men - CBS News

What does that have to do with Black Lives Matter? You are so shadow and it is sad!

Yet the disturbing truth, according to the FBI's most recent homicide statistics, is that the United States is in the wake of an epidemic of white-on-white crime. Back in 2011, the most recent year for which data is available, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians. VIOX

Users on social media are sharing an image that features misleading data on black and white murder rates. Based on existing U.S. government data, all the figures are false.

. . .Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites.

. . .FBI data from 2017 also follows this trend: 80.2% of white victims were killed by white offenders, 8.9% of Black victims were killed by whites, 88.5% of Black victims were killed by Blacks, and 16.1% of whites were killed by Blacks. Reuters Fact Check

You do not think about the Mafia killing going back to the early 1900 to the 1999 and plus. What color were they why of course they were White! Then the reports of the past of Whites lynching Blacks even in Florida a few years ago. Yes Black have killed Blacks and Whites have killed Whites but you will not be able to justify that one ethnic group don't kill each because it is not true. Racism goes deep and it has been embedded in America since Europeans destroyed the Indians and took their land. Brought my people from Afrika, took their land as well and stole the resources and made Europeans rich. So again stop with the fairy tales about Blacks, it does not work anymore!

Just now, stinsonmarri said:

What does that have to do with Black Lives Matter? You are so shadow and it is sad!

Yet the disturbing truth, according to the FBI's most recent homicide statistics, is that the United States is in the wake of an epidemic of white-on-white crime. Back in 2011, the most recent year for which data is available, a staggering 83 percent of white murder victims were killed by fellow Caucasians. VIOX

Users on social media are sharing an image that features misleading data on black and white murder rates. Based on existing U.S. government data, all the figures are false.

. . .Data from the FBI and the U.S. Department of Justice show on the contrary that more than 80% of white murder victims are killed by whites.

. . .FBI data from 2017 also follows this trend: 80.2% of white victims were killed by white offenders, 8.9% of Black victims were killed by whites, 88.5% of Black victims were killed by Blacks, and 16.1% of whites were killed by Blacks. Reuters Fact Check

You do not think about the Mafia killing going back to the early 1900 to the 1999 and plus. What color were they why of course they were White! Then the reports of the past of Whites lynching Blacks even in Florida a few years ago. Yes Black have killed Blacks and Whites have killed Whites but you will not be able to justify that one ethnic group don't kill each because it is not true. Racism goes deep and it has been embedded in America since Europeans destroyed the Indians and took their land. Brought my people from Afrika, took their land as well and stole the resources and made Europeans rich. So again stop with the fairy tales about Blacks, it does not work anymore!

White's are not 13% of the population Stinson. When you start to understand the impact of a group that's less than 15% of the population responsible for upwards of 90% of the homicides in that same group the math should start to inform your decision. The next thing I'm going to hear from you is that Paleo Hebrew has something to do with all this. 

Look, I celebrate your right to believe whatever happens to blow your dress up. Let's get that clear. 

19 hours ago, Gregory Matthews said:

The following link shows you the Ten Commandments in several of the Hebrew scripts beginning with Paleo  Hebrew and e3nding with modern Hebrew.

The Ten Commandments in Ancient Hebrew | AHRC (ancient-hebrew.org)

Pastor: that is not what I said. I said how many times are the words together ten Commandments mention.

Ex 34:28; Deut 4:13; 10:4 These are only the three verses that mention ten Commandments and it was written by Moses and was not said by YAHWEH. I also said that the word ten is not just numeral like it is in English, in Paleo Hebrew it is an accumulation. I then said that when YAHWEH or YAHSHUA SPEAKS and in other places it is Commandments. Now, I will include the Law, Judgments and Statutes are sometime included as well and they are all HIS Commands

Because that Abraham obeyed MY VOICE, and kept MY CHARGE, MY COMMANDMENTS, MY STATUTES, and MY LAWS. Gen 26:5 

And YAHWEH Said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep MY Commandments and MY LAWS? Ex 16:28

And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love ME, and keep MY Commandments. Ex.20:6

And YAHWEH Said unto Moses, Come up to ME into the mount, and be there: and I will give thee tables of stone, and a Law, and Commandments which I have written; that thou mayest teach them. Ex 24:12

Thou shalt keep therefore HIS Statutes, and HIS Commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong thy days upon the earth, which YAHWEH thy ELOHIYM giveth thee, forever. Deut 4:40

But as for thee, stand thou here by ME, and I will speak unto thee all the Commandments, and the Statutes, and the Judgments, which thou shalt teach them, that they may do them in the land which I give them to possess it. Deut 5:31

My hands also will I lift up unto THY Commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in THY Statutes. Psa 119:48

Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least Commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of Heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of Heaven. Mat 5:19

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love. John 15:10  

And he that keepeth HIS Commandments dwelleth in HIM, and HE in him. And hereby we know that HE abideth in us, by THE SPIRIT which HE hath given us. 1John 3:24

Blessed are they that do HIS Commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of LIFE, and may enter in through the Gates into the City. Rev 22:14  

There are numerous Scriptures that only say Commandments the above are just a few!

Blessing and Happy Sabbath!

41 minutes ago, Gustave said:

White's are not 13% of the population Stinson. When you start to understand the impact of a group that's less than 15% of the population responsible for upwards of 90% of the homicides in that same group the math should start to inform your decision. The next thing I'm going to hear from you is that Paleo Hebrew has something to do with all this. 

Look, I celebrate your right to believe whatever happens to blow your dress up. Let's get that clear. 

No, what you can't understand that White people have killed more people of color than anybody. They killed the Jews who are White, they killed the Indians, they enslaved and kill Afrikans. Chinese come from Ham also and they took over their land until they put them out. Too many of the Asians people but they mistreated and kill them here also. You want to make it all on the Black and that's not going to work. Did Blacks killed each other! Yes in gangs but no one killed each other like the Mafia and when Russia (the lost KGB) became the most ruthless mob bosses. That is how the FBI got started because of the Mafia! 

I don't have to have use the Paleo Hebrew to do anything with this. I just have say take time out and read the old newspaper, read your history books. It is still sin and that is in the Bible so, sorry your little jester is really quaint and it is not working!

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

Racism was not something invented by europeans.  As much as your hatred shows thru for all people white it simply is not true. There is enough guilt to go around whether you be black, white, Indian or??

The Indians were not strolling thru the prairie hand in hand in peace and harmony. They stole from each other, killed each other, took land that belonged to another tribe and enslaved each other. Trading, buying and selling slaves captured from other tribes. It only became wrong when the europeans came and did same. Both acting according to the culture of their day.

Africans did same in capturing and selling other africans to slavers. Hideous practice but according to the culture of their day it was as expected.

Had you lived in that era and been raised by a conquering african tribe what would you have been? Probably not to different than the ones you condemn today. Long before the FBI and the Mafia.

Long before the FBI and the Mafia, there were evil, racist vicious, cruel blacks ,just as there are evil, racist, cruel, vicious white . White people did not invent the problems and the evil as you seem to think.

Different time, different mindset, to the strongest go the spoils was pretty much accepted.

Racism will be with us till Jesus returns, but we have come along way. Unfortunately on both sides it serves a purpose to keep stirring the hatred

1 hour ago, stinsonmarri said:

Bonnie you are back! Great to see you! Well, find the search and let's take a look at it. I am game are you? I can always hear what others have to say. Why you are searching, check out why there is civil fight going on in the Republican party; the suppose to be right folks! Don't seem so right to me!

Is there a point to this, escapes me if there is......Why you are searching, check out why there is civil fight going on in the Republican party; the suppose to be right folks! Don't seem so right to me!

You simply are not being truthful if you are implying that anyone has said the republican party is always right. I would hate to see it but in a secular world they need to fight on the same level the democrats do to win. Not sure they could bend that low tho

If BLM had been to much more peaceful in MPLS, doubtful it would be standing yet. Wis etc same, Portland and Seattle  more.

3 hours ago, bonnie said:

Is there a point to this, escapes me if there is......Why you are searching, check out why there is civil fight going on in the Republican party; the suppose to be right folks! Don't seem so right to me!

You simply are not being truthful if you are implying that anyone has said the republican party is always right. I would hate to see it but in a secular world they need to fight on the same level the democrats do to win. Not sure they could bend that low tho

If BLM had been to much more peaceful in MPLS, doubtful it would be standing yet. Wis etc same, Portland and Seattle  more.

Wow! Now, where have I not been truthful dear Bonnie! The Republican Party call themselves the right and Democratic the leftist. You think that I just made that up?

The Christian right is a conservative Christian political faction characterized by strong support of socially conservative policies. Christian conservatives principally seek to apply their understanding of the teachings of Christianity to politics and to public policy by proclaiming the value of those teachings or by seeking to use those teachings to influence law and public policy. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Black protesters in Minneapolis have encountered tear gas, rubber bullets, and batons. White pro-Trump crowds took selfies with U.S. Capitol police.  Sahan Journal

WASHINGTON — President-elect Joe Biden, civil rights leaders and activists blasted law enforcement agencies for their slow response to rioters at the U.S. Capitol, noting the massive show of police force in place for Black Lives Matter demonstrations last year over police killings of unarmed Black men and womenNBC NEWS

Barr says Trump's conduct is a 'betrayal' of the presidencyBarr also said Thursday that “orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable” in a statement to The Associated Press.

Republican National Committee speaks out against protestors actions at the Capitol. Nexstar Inc.

So, I say again do you call yourself right doing this?

• Moderators

Stinsonmarri, made the following quoted statement:

stinsonmarri, I did not say that you said what I said.  When I post in the same thread in which you post, I am often not responding to you.

I have made multiple posts about Paleo  Hebrew that did not cite you in any manner.

You talk about Paleo Hebrew, I do also without reference to you.

Pastor: that is not what I said. I said how many times are the words together ten Commandments mention.

Gregory

4 hours ago, bonnie said:

Racism was not something invented by europeans.  As much as your hatred shows thru for all people white it simply is not true. There is enough guilt to go around whether you be black, white, Indian or??

The Indians were not strolling thru the prairie hand in hand in peace and harmony. They stole from each other, killed each other, took land that belonged to another tribe and enslaved each other. Trading, buying and selling slaves captured from other tribes. It only became wrong when the europeans came and did same. Both acting according to the culture of their day.

Africans did same in capturing and selling other africans to slavers. Hideous practice but according to the culture of their day it was as expected.

Had you lived in that era and been raised by a conquering african tribe what would you have been? Probably not to different than the ones you condemn today. Long before the FBI and the Mafia.

Long before the FBI and the Mafia, there were evil, racist vicious, cruel blacks ,just as there are evil, racist, cruel, vicious white . White people did not invent the problems and the evil as you seem to think.

Different time, different mindset, to the strongest go the spoils was pretty much accepted.

Racism will be with us till Jesus returns, but we have come along way. Unfortunately on both sides it serves a purpose to keep stirring the hatred

Afrikan were not racist but sold people for years. Whites did too! What the Europeans did was even captured the ones who was selling people. Oh! Where do you find Afrikan doing chattel slavery dear Bonnie. Britian got a conscience and stopped the trade but America sneakingly kept on doing it for many years. I would like to know what history books have you read. The truth is out these days and you know what the Europeans cut up Afrika like a piece of Cake.

In 1885 European leaders met at the infamous Berlin Conference to divide Africa and arbitrarily draw up borders that exist to this day.

The Berlin Conference led to a period of heightened colonial activity by the European powers. With the exception of Ethiopia and Liberia, all the states that make up present day Africa were parceled out among the colonial powers within a few years after the meeting. Lines of longitude and latitude, rivers and mountain ranges were pressed into service as borders separating the colonies. Or one simply placed a ruler on the map and drew a straight line. Many historians, such as Olyaemi Akinwumi from Nasarawa State University in Nigeria, see the conference as the crucible for future inner African conflicts. 130 years ago: carving up Africa in Berlin

At first this trafficking only supplemented a trade in human beings that already existed within Europe, in which Europeans had enslaved each other. Some enslaved Africans had also reached Europe, the Middle East and other parts of the world before the mid-15th century, as a result of a trade in human beings that had also long existed in Africa.

The Portuguese first began to kidnap people from the west coast of Africa and to take those they enslaved back to Europe.

Rich and powerful Africans were able to demand a variety of consumer articles and in some places even gold for captives, who may have been acquired through warfare or by other means, initially without massive disruption to African societies.

However, by the mid-17th century the European demand for captives, particularly for the sugar plantations in the Americas, became so great that they could only be acquired through initiating raiding and warfare.

There is no doubt that some societies preyed on others to obtain captives in exchange for European firearms, in the belief that if they did not acquire firearms in this way to protect themselves, they would be attacked and captured by their rivals and enemies who did possess such weapons.

However, some African rulers did attempt to resist the devastation of the European demand for captives. As early as 1526, King Afonso of Kongo, who had previously enjoyed good relations with the Portuguese, complained to the king of Portugal that Portuguese slave traders were kidnapping his subjects and depopulating his kingdom.

In 1630, Queen Njingha Mbandi of Ndongo (in modern Angola) attempted to drive the Portuguese out of her realm, but was finally forced to compromise with them.

In 1720, King Agaja Trudo of Dahomey not only opposed the trade, but even went as far as to attack the forts that the European powers had constructed on the coast. But his need for firearms forced him to reach an agreement with the European slave traders.

Other African leaders such as Donna Beatriz Kimpa Vita in Kongo and Abd al-Qadir, in what is now northern Senegal, also urged resistance against the forced export of Africans.

Many others, especially those who were threatened with enslavement, as well as those held captive on the coast, rebelled against enslavement and this resistance continued during the middle passage. It is now thought that there were rebellions on at least 20 percent of all slave ships crossing the Atlantic. History of Africa and the African Diaspora at Middlesex University, London, UK

As I said Afrikans, sold Afrikans to the Europeans, not realizing what they was really doing. They then fought back, but Europeans had guns. The same with the American Indians only they lived on the land and would not submit to be enslave. Different when you take people away from the land. Assyrians by the way did the same thing but not chattel slavery. That is how the Samaritan came about. They took the Kingdom of Israel only the nobles and replace  and put other people they captured in the land.

What you need to all ancient people during war sold people into servitude, but after seven years they could be release. Other people who owe debt would give themselves or their children for servitude. However, greed becomes in play and things are overlooked. I make no excuse for that what I will not you or anyone else to say that Europeans especially American were off the chain. MY ANCESTOR WAS MADE TO BE TREATED LIKE CATTLE! They couldn't say what was done so they made up a word and called it chattel! Trump is doing the same thing to the people of SA. Caging children is outrageous and demonic! Taking them away from their parent. So, please Bonnie do not try to justify what was done to Afrika or here in America!

It will not continue until YAHSHUA come! Why because if you read about the Time of Trouble in Revelation Chapter Nine it shows the the wicked will be tortured! You should read it!

1 minute ago, Gregory Matthews said:

Stinsonmarri, made the following quoted statement:

stinsonmarri, I did not say that you said what I said.  When I post in the same thread in which you post, I am often not responding to you.

I have made multiple posts about Paleo  Hebrew that did not cite you in any manner.

You talk about Paleo Hebrew, I do also without reference to you.

Sorry Pastor please forgive, I felt that you did!

6 hours ago, Gustave said:

Look, I celebrate your right to believe whatever happens to blow your dress up. Let's get that clear.  Now you have become disgusting to say the least. You have a problem and you do not seem to understand what presented so maybe you are wearing a dress!